PDA

View Full Version : [OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

Lilith
April 6th, 2011, 05:28 AM
If you tried RNG abuse on Gen IV (DPPtHGSS), it's not.

Can anyone help me RNG Abuse for Wild Pokemon? I have never tried this on the last generation, I just always bred. D:
if anyone has a ds original / ds lite and wants to learn how to abuse the standard (noncgear seed), you should find me on pc's pokemon battle online server tonight and this weekend because as you all should know and love, it's not all about battling. you can chat there too. who wouldn't want an instant chat to idk tutor rng abuse and ~ding ding ding~ arrange wifi trades fwee >:<

Musica
April 6th, 2011, 07:31 AM
I am in need of Syncrhonizers. >_> Goddamn why won't these Abra's and Ralts help me.

Livewire
April 6th, 2011, 08:30 AM
I am in need of Syncrhonizers. >_> Goddamn why won't these Abra's and Ralts help me.

Buy a crap load of ultra balls and go to the Celestial Tower and catch every Elgyem you see. (If your referencing Gen V, that is)

ShreyasPokemon
April 6th, 2011, 08:36 PM
I hope someone can answer some of my questions about GEN V RNG abuse...

So, I had trouble understanding Smogon's thread, so I watched bearsfan's video for RNG abuse tutorial... So, here are my questions:

What exactly is the DS MAC Address? Where do you find it?

Bearsfan said something about a Chatot with a recorded voice or something... what exactly is that used for?
Everytime you listen to the chatot, your frame for the RNG that determines nature\PID\egg inheritence advances.

And, when you frame advance, do you have to get lucky on the nature like in 4th GEN Wonder card RNG abuse?

As for now, bearsfan also says that using a DSi/DSiXL/3DS should not be used... any reason for that?

For the DS parameter, is that kinda like calibration phase? And, the RNG reporter I have only give options for the Japanese versions of the games...

Finally, is there any way to check to see if you hit the seed or not? Or, is that not needed and there is a close to 100% chance that you would actually get it?

~Thanks in advance for anyone who answers my questions!

Lilith
April 7th, 2011, 04:03 AM
What exactly is the DS MAC Address? Where do you find it?
"A Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to network interfaces for communications on the physical network segment" is the definition. Basically, you need a Wi-Fi connection to find your MAC address. This MAC will be UNIQUE to every DS system, so be sure to update the MAC in RNG Reporter if you switch to a different DS.

In order to find your MAC Address:
1. Nintendo WFC Settings from the Main Menu.
2. Click the orange box, Options.
3. Click the pink box, System Information.
4. Your MAC Address is shown.
5. Copy the FULL MAC Address when abusing the Non CGear. Copy the LAST 6 characters when abusing the CGear.

Bearsfan said something about a Chatot with a recorded voice or something... what exactly is that used for?
Have a Chatot in the party knowing the move, Chatter. You can click on Chatter as if it were an HM. Teach Chatot a saying (I usually blow into the microphone). Every time you look at it in its summary page and let it cry its tutored cry, the PID will advance by 1. If you have two Chatot that have learned a new sound from you, you may flip BACK AND FORTH between their summary pages to quickly advance the PID (e.g. to a shiny frame).

And, when you frame advance, do you have to get lucky on the nature like in 4th GEN Wonder card RNG abuse?
Nature abuse is possible since Version 9.5, but I don't bother. Just bring a Synchronizer and hope for the best!

As for now, bearsfan also says that using a DSi/DSiXL/3DS should not be used... any reason for that?The DSi/XL/3DS have different encryption methods, I believe. In other words, RNG Reporter will not be able to predict seeds for those DS systems.

For the DS parameter, is that kinda like calibration phase? And, the RNG reporter I have only give options for the Japanese versions of the games...Yes, finding DS parameters was similar to calibration. You note your DS date and time, catch a Pokemon, and find its accurate IVs.
Region does NOT matter for Cgear abuse. Just enter what color version you have. In order to abuse Non Cgear seeds, you will have to download the latest version because region will matter. RNG Reporter 9.5 Beta (http://tinyurl.com/42gxsa6)

Finally, is there any way to check to see if you hit the seed or not? Or, is that not needed and there is a close to 100% chance that you would actually get it?Use the Seed to Time Function to check what delay you hit when abusing the Cgear. It will search frames that were not advanced, so be sure to not advance the frame when calibrating. The newest version is said to have an adjustable search feature, but I have not tried this. For Non Cgear seeds, I do not know a way of checking. The only variance is the Timer0 value, so if you're not hitting your seed, it's human error. I haven't had to check, and I have not used AR, in order to abuse Non Cgear, so it's fairly easy to do.

Hope anything helps.

Musica
April 7th, 2011, 06:02 AM
Buy a crap load of ultra balls and go to the Celestial Tower and catch every Elgyem you see. (If your referencing Gen V, that is)

Oh my. I'm an idiot to not think of Elgyem's. >__>
That's a heaven-sent answer, Live-Wire <3

Can anyone help me with Sweet Scent RNG Abuse? I have never tried this and have the following questions. (This is via C-Gear seeds)

1. How would I know the right time to sweet scent?
2. What are encounter slots and what are they for?
3. Where could I find a list of encounter slots?

Spiritwolf26
April 7th, 2011, 11:48 AM
Traded an LVL 37 minccino for a LVL 100 legit starter oshawott. O-o I didn't expect it.

PokéSwimmer
April 7th, 2011, 12:18 PM
Traded an LVL 37 minccino for a LVL 100 legit starter oshawott. O-o I didn't expect it.

I highly doubt that's legit...

Pwnyta Jockey
April 9th, 2011, 03:19 PM
yeah, those Elgyems are great additions to Synchroniser's.
Waaaay better than migraine "chaining" for Munna.
Just Thunder Wave. If I get statused too, then I get another alien.

Seriously love paralyzing legends and other things.

Anyhoo, if I breed from a female Dreamyard Musharna, will-can DW ability Munna hatch? Same question for the Relic Castle Darmanitan statues.

miakalina
April 9th, 2011, 07:39 PM
yeah, those Elgyems are great additions to Synchroniser's.
Waaaay better than migraine "chaining" for Munna.
Just Thunder Wave. If I get statused too, then I get another alien.

Seriously love paralyzing legends and other things.

Anyhoo, if I breed from a female Dreamyard Musharna, will-can DW ability Munna hatch? Same question for the Relic Castle Darmanitan statues.

I think you can only breed DW abilities if the female Pokemon you are breeding with has the desired DW ability.

LuVrDiSC
April 10th, 2011, 02:58 PM
whats with all the communication errors? and timing out? this is terrible! :disappoin
anyone else having this problem? >_<

AncienTLorD86
April 10th, 2011, 03:49 PM
err...does anyone can tell me how to rnging abuse the roamers on B/W..?

Opposite Day
April 11th, 2011, 10:50 PM
Just hatched this, and I'm pretty pleased:

Solosis - #577 (Modest) : 23 / 24 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 27

Has HP Ghost 68 (trolllll -.-), but other than that I thought this was a pretty decent one in my hunt for a shiny Solosis :]

AncienTLorD86
April 12th, 2011, 03:37 AM

Has HP Ghost 68 (trolllll -.-), but other than that I thought this was a pretty decent one in my hunt for a shiny Solosis :]

wow..u got high IVs on 3 stats..Def,Sp.Atk and Sp.Def...cool..:D
i never do breeding on B/W yet..:(

Impo
April 12th, 2011, 03:39 AM
...i can't make heads nor tails of RNG Abuse in B/W.
Can someone maybe simplify the process of the non-cgear one?

and I have this WishBliss, should I get it hack checked?

miakalina
April 12th, 2011, 10:58 AM
Dream World is up! Yay! I got a Naughty Ponyta. It's not female though. =/

blaQk
April 12th, 2011, 11:28 AM

From the looks of it, you're using one hex-/quint-flawless parent and kinda hoping you hit a shiny seed that also happens to have decent IVs.

tl;dr: Seems you're not RNGing, but even so, you can do better than that.

and I have this WishBliss, should I get it hack checked?

It's hacked.

Opposite Day
April 12th, 2011, 01:27 PM
From the looks of it, you're using one hex-/quint-flawless parent and kinda hoping you hit a shiny seed that also happens to have decent IVs.

tl;dr: Seems you're not RNGing, but even so, you can do better than that.

Yeah, as you said I'm basically going for pure luck lol. Also sadly I've got no perfect parents at all, trying to chain breed IVs and boy does it suck, I'm just pleased that I finally got one with a decent potential :x

Parent #1:
Ditto - #132 (Modest) @ Everstone : 15 / 28 / 31 / 30 / 30 / 20

Parent #2:
Solosis - #577 (Modest) @ Nothing because I'm a lazy bum that actually manages to fail at the subway and is thus atm lacking in the power weight department : 31 / 1 / 7 / 31 / 17 / 20

Sadly I've yet to get one with 31 HP as well as better IVs than that one, so bothersome.

Oh, also to make this relevant, picked up a female Regenerator Tangela from the DW. Awesome.

AncienTLorD86
April 12th, 2011, 04:21 PM
Yeah, as you said I'm basically going for pure luck lol. Also sadly I've got no perfect parents at all, trying to chain breed IVs and boy does it suck, I'm just pleased that I finally got one with a decent potential :x

Parent #1:
Ditto - #132 (Modest) @ Everstone : 15 / 28 / 31 / 30 / 30 / 20

Parent #2:
Solosis - #577 (Modest) @ Nothing because I'm a lazy bum that actually manages to fail at the subway and is thus atm lacking in the power weight department : 31 / 1 / 7 / 31 / 17 / 20

Sadly I've yet to get one with 31 HP as well as better IVs than that one, so bothersome.

Oh, also to make this relevant, picked up a female Regenerator Tangela from the DW. Awesome.

hehe..i got flawless ditto on B/W.I can give you to make your breeding project more enjoy.:D VM me if u do want bro..

BabyPanda
April 12th, 2011, 07:14 PM
can someone tell me where can i check my sync ID?

blaQk
April 12th, 2011, 07:18 PM
can someone tell me where can i check my sync ID?

If you have already synced your game up, you can find you ID on the Main Menu under Game Sync.

Impo
April 13th, 2011, 04:02 AM
It's hacked.

Oh, damn. I liked that Blissey.
I'm gonna try to RNG a Sigilpyh or whateverthehellit'scalled now :)

King Syn
April 13th, 2011, 03:36 PM
So what have you guys been getting from the Dream World? I got horrid choices (Infiltrator Hoppip, Rattled Poochyena,) and a somewhat decent pick in Guts Shinx which I sent to the Entralink.

miakalina
April 13th, 2011, 06:07 PM
So what have you guys been getting from the Dream World? I got horrid choices 9Infiltrator Hoppip, Rattled Poochyena,) and a somewhat decent pick in Guts Shinx which I sent to the Entralink.
Today I got a female Taillow with Scrappy. I'm not sure if that's good or not. xD

Alternative
April 13th, 2011, 06:14 PM
Today I got a female Taillow with Scrappy. I'm not sure if that's good or not. xD
Considering with Scrappy you can hit ghosts with strong Returns now, I'd say that's pretty good. :) But I wouldn't know. Guts is a good move for Swellow, and is probably one of the only reasons that it's viable. Also it has Pursuit for ghosts.

miakalina
April 13th, 2011, 06:36 PM
I see. Maybe I'll find something different on my White.

King Syn
April 14th, 2011, 04:33 AM
You also have to remember that without Guts said ghosts can burn you since Swellow does have a rather average attack stat and probably wont be hitting hard on anything not named Jumpluff.

However it does seem like a fun thing to play around with in lower tiers (where Swellow will most likely end up) where things like Cofagrigus and Jellicent aren't around.

jm417
April 14th, 2011, 01:14 PM
anybody know how to get the espeon I won on the pokemon website to show up in the dream world? do I just wander around and wait for it to show up?

Skapocalypse
April 15th, 2011, 04:04 PM
Oops. Wrong thread. My bad

fillllleeeer

miakalina
April 16th, 2011, 11:12 AM
anybody know how to get the espeon I won on the pokemon website to show up in the dream world? do I just wander around and wait for it to show up?
On the Global FAQ it says they aren't available for befriending yet. They're going to announce when it's coming out.

Lilith
April 16th, 2011, 11:31 AM
^That may be around May 5th?

SICK OF FENNEL LOCKING ME OUT OF BLACK [das racist!] SO I BOUGHT WHITE TODAY WOOT

Ran to Striaton, got Cgear, picked up female Harvest Exeggcute. <3

Kaori
April 16th, 2011, 11:40 AM
Picked up mah female Cloud Nine Lickitung just now. :B

Beelzenef
April 16th, 2011, 02:41 PM
I've still yet to RNG bold Celebi. I should probably be doing that but I'm too lazy and busy looking up things I want to buy.

Reshiram Man
April 16th, 2011, 07:37 PM
I finally started GTS.

Everybody wants Lvl.100 Reshiram/Zekrom, so i cheated one in ^_^.

blaQk
April 17th, 2011, 12:52 AM
I finally started GTS.

Everybody wants Lvl.100 Reshiram/Zekrom, so i cheated one in ^_^.

That's horrible! You should be ashamed of yourself.

>:(

Joking. Scam them GTS randoms, cause they are scamming you.

Matt36
April 18th, 2011, 10:31 AM
It's the level 9 & under stuff that really gets me.

BabyPanda
April 18th, 2011, 11:11 AM
just wondering if someone know how to get a dream world eevee or one of his evolution forms?

Impo
April 18th, 2011, 05:59 PM
you have to wait for now, you can't catch them yet.

and I just realized that a DW Mr Mime may be awesome. Not in OU, but maybe in 5th Gen UU.

Mr Mime @ Choice Specs/Life Orb
Technician. Timid.
4HP/252SpAtk/252Spd
Confusion
Icy Wind
Charge Beam
Magical Leaf/Hypnosis

With technician nearly all of Mime's attacking moves are 100BP or higher,
Confusion is now 100BP, more than the 90 that Psychic gives.
Charge Beam is a 100BP move, and can also increase Sp Atk.
Magical Leaf has 100BP, and will never miss.
Considering Magical Leaf doesn't cover much, I thought Hypnosis could also be a viable move.
Nasty Plot could squeeze itself in, but I don't find the need with 70% chance of increasing Sp Atk from Charge Beam.

I reckon Mimey would make a great late game sweeper, can't wait until it's DW is out :D

EDIT: ...Wow, I should really read abilities more closely :P

Alternative
April 18th, 2011, 06:54 PM
Wut?

With Technician, Confusion is only a little over 110 BP, while Psychic is still 135 BP, making Psychic still better.
Icy Wind is only 60 BP
Charge Beam is 75 BP

Mr. Mime is never really good in the first place. It needs powerful moves to just kill something, and it has a mediocre Defense with it's poor HP stat.

Impo
April 18th, 2011, 06:59 PM
Wait, I forgot what Technician did, I thought it was x2, but it's x1.5 ...

oopsie :$

BabyPanda
April 18th, 2011, 11:36 PM
you have to wait for now, you can't catch them yet.

do you know when the event starting?

Impo
April 19th, 2011, 02:42 AM
no idea :)

but not yet, that's a given

King Syn
April 19th, 2011, 04:28 AM
Wut?

With Technician, Confusion is only a little over 110 BP, while Psychic is still 135 BP, making Psychic still better.
Icy Wind is only 60 BP
Charge Beam is 75 BP

Mr. Mime is never really good in the first place. It needs powerful moves to just kill something, and it has a mediocre Defense with it's poor HP stat.

I'm thinking he was calculating the BP with just the Technician boost, and not the STAB boost.

Impo
April 19th, 2011, 04:38 AM
actually, I was accidentally multiplying them by 2 instead of 1.5

hehe, my bad. And I did test Mr. Mime in a 5th Gen NU scenario. It's not good, not bad.

Alternative
April 19th, 2011, 04:45 AM
I'm thinking he was calculating the BP with just the Technician boost, and not the STAB boost.
I calculated Confusion with the STAB boost as well as Technician, but still, Mr. Mime is pretty bad.

Impo
April 19th, 2011, 04:50 AM
Late game sweeper in NU he is decent, but nothing special.
He's still awesome though.
If their isn't an evo for him next gen I'll be pissed.

PokéSwimmer
April 19th, 2011, 10:13 AM
do you know when the event starting?

no idea :)

but not yet, that's a given

I think they get released May 5, but you must complete the Play to Befriend a Pokémon (http://www.pokemon.com/us/fun-zone/online-games/play-to-befriend-a-pokemon_fg/) game (i.e. Brick Breaker) before that time in order to receive your Eeveelution.

BabyPanda
April 19th, 2011, 10:58 AM
I think they get released May 5, but you must complete the Play to Befriend a Pokémon (http://www.pokemon.com/us/fun-zone/online-games/play-to-befriend-a-pokemon_fg/) game (i.e. Brick Breaker) before that time in order to receive your Eeveelution.
thanks, it seen like i'll receive flareon this spring XD

Skapocalypse
April 20th, 2011, 12:57 PM
I was just wondering... how would I go about using sketch to get the move wish? Really never used it before Dx

Impo
April 20th, 2011, 03:57 PM
well, first you get your Smeargle against a Pokemon that knows wish. That sounds hard, so just have a double battle with a Pokemon on your team knowing wish.

Make sure the Pokemon that knows wish moves first, then make smeargle use sketch on it.

Opposite Day
April 26th, 2011, 01:11 PM
Hey guys, just posting another breeding project of mine, Nidorannnn

30/31/31/31/30/29 is pretty decent, right?

Barring the fact that the speed sucks

..and the fact that it has a calm nature

... and the fact that it is a female nidoran

...... oh did I mention, it has rivalry for an ability so it cannot be used for future breeding either.

Blade plz teach me how to rng

Pwnyta Jockey
April 26th, 2011, 01:30 PM
Wait, I forgot what Technician did, I thought it was x2, but it's x1.5 ...

oopsie :$

Am looking forward to Technician Roserade. Not sure if I should be. Maybe it is a sounds good onb paper thing.

Musica
April 26th, 2011, 11:42 PM

...... oh did I mention, it has rivalry for an ability so it cannot be used for future breeding either.

If you meant 4th Gen RNG, I can help you with that.
5th Gen RNG - I only know how C-Gear RNG works. >__> (or you could send me a DS Lite/Original and I'll learn how to Standard Seed Abuse for around 3 days and teach you. :D)

AncienTLorD86
April 30th, 2011, 06:56 AM
does anyone know how to use encounter slot on soulsilver properly..? i want rng an ditto but the other pokemon came out..:(

rstevenson1976
April 30th, 2011, 03:55 PM
I'm trying to come up with a good competitive level team
so far I have bred:

(M)Druddigon (Adamant \ Capable of taking hits)
IVs: 17-27-31-20-19-23 HP: Electric

for my best first attempt:

what do you think?

BabyPanda
May 1st, 2011, 04:48 AM
what a disappointing day, i started my visit at dream world with 8,130 dream points, so i had thought i might find some new pokemon which i need for my collection, but guess what?
i haven't found something i want, besides buneary, but even then it was a male one so it doesn't helping me..
so i haven't picked any pokemon today in the end :<

Ruhn
May 1st, 2011, 05:27 AM
@ rstevenson1976: what do those numbers mean?
@BabyPanda: why isn't an male one of any help? u wanna breed or something like that?

BabyPanda
May 1st, 2011, 05:37 AM
@ rstevenson1976: what do those numbers mean?
@BabyPanda: why isn't an male one of any help? u wanna breed or something like that?
yup, i want to get their evolution forms too, and also to trade for other dw pokemon i don't have with other people.
so i have no use for a male buneary :/

Ruhn
May 1st, 2011, 06:44 AM
well as i know buneary does evolve it by friendship. so u could just take the male one. and if u wanna breed. take a ditto. that's working quite good. :)

btw. is it possible to add ppls friendcodes through wifi?

Lilith
May 1st, 2011, 06:59 AM

hahahhahahhahhahahahaa jk I hope you have better luck soon... Or trade. :)

does anyone know how to use encounter slot on soulsilver properly..? i want rng an ditto but the other pokemon came out..:(
I've sorta looked at encounter slots for DPP and BW. Don't you just right click the spread, check encounter slot number, and look up the table (online/smogon)?
I'm trying to come up with a good competitive level team
so far I have bred:

(M)Druddigon (Adamant \ Capable of taking hits)
IVs: 17-27-31-20-19-23 HP: Electric

for my best first attempt:

what do you think?
That's pretty cool for breeding ingame Druddigon, right? Though, I think you could do better by breeding specially offensive Hydreigon. I love mine! Swept the e4. =3=

btw. is it possible to add ppls friendcodes through wifi?
You'll have to arrange trades on the forum. Then, exchange each others' friend codes on the forums/private messages. I don't know of a way to exchange friend codes through wifi. You have to add each other before you can wifi. :C

Ruhn
May 1st, 2011, 07:08 AM
k thanks for the reply :)

btw is there a threath where ppl can exchange friendcodes? i'm searching for ppl to trade pokemon and those who wanna exchange their codes with me

AncienTLorD86
May 1st, 2011, 03:43 PM
I've sorta looked at encounter slots for DPP and BW. Don't you just right click the spread, check encounter slot number, and look up the table (online/smogon)?

the ditto at route 34 and encounter slot number is 9..? there are no tutorial on smogon :(
i need walk 9 step then use sweet scent..?

Lilith
May 1st, 2011, 03:50 PM
k thanks for the reply :)

btw is there a threath where ppl can exchange friendcodes? i'm searching for ppl to trade pokemon and those who wanna exchange their codes with me
There's no thread to exchange friend codes... You will exchange them around the boards/messages when you find someone to agree to a trade. :<

the ditto at route 34 and encounter slot number is 9..? there are no tutorial on smogon :(
You will have to find a seed that has encounter slot 9. you aren't walking 9 steps. :P

Ruhn
May 1st, 2011, 04:18 PM
lol ok. that's kinda logical too. thx :)

rstevenson1976
May 1st, 2011, 04:36 PM
That's pretty cool for breeding ingame Druddigon, right? Though, I think you could do better by breeding specially offensive Hydreigon. I love mine! Swept the e4. =3=

Hydreigon, that's evolved from dieno right?

Lilith
May 1st, 2011, 07:00 PM
[ #610 :: ♀ Jolly Shiny Axew ]
Echo 56632

http://pokecheck.kraftpaper.org/i/anims/610.gif http://pokecheck.kraftpaper.org/i/anims/611.gif http://pokecheck.kraftpaper.org/i/anims/612.gif http://img859.imageshack.us/img859/3918/bagluxuryballsprite.png

Ability: Mold Breaker
Moves UT: Scary Face | Slash | False Swipe | Dragon Claw
IVs: 28 / 30 / 28 / 23 / 28 / 31

Hey how you doing, girl? ^o^.

Diabolico
May 2nd, 2011, 08:43 AM

If you're looking for someone who can help you learn how to rng capture wild pokemon with encounter slots, you ask me. Because I know how to rng capture on HG/SS.

Just make a friend request with so you and I can talk about it or if I'm not available, you can come and meet me on smogon since I'm available on there more often. :)

Ruhn
May 2nd, 2011, 01:41 PM
wa. it's kinda hard for me with all those names. cause i'm german speaking the english ones are so different OO

AngelXavier
May 2nd, 2011, 02:24 PM
Blade, I am going to cut you. Bad. I'm so jealous.

I think I really need to crack down and find that DS. Or have you give me a bunch of rare candies so that way I can just do it on my broken one. Cause you said it doesn't need AR usage.

Beelzenef
May 2nd, 2011, 02:44 PM
I've been trying to RNG capture a shiny Pokemon but keep failing. The results are different from the natures I get.

I'll try again later. :U

AncienTLorD86
May 2nd, 2011, 03:51 PM
[ #610 :: ♀ Jolly Shiny Axew ]
Echo 56632

http://pokecheck.kraftpaper.org/i/anims/610.gif http://pokecheck.kraftpaper.org/i/anims/611.gif http://pokecheck.kraftpaper.org/i/anims/612.gif http://img859.imageshack.us/img859/3918/bagluxuryballsprite.png

Ability: Mold Breaker
Moves UT: Scary Face | Slash | False Swipe | Dragon Claw
IVs: 28 / 30 / 28 / 23 / 28 / 31

hey...this is the 1st gen V shiny in pokecommunity..:D cool..

blaQk
May 2nd, 2011, 04:40 PM
wa. it's kinda hard for me with all those names. cause i'm german speaking the english ones are so different OO

German is hot. ;) <3

Blade, I am going to cut you. Bad. I'm so jealous.

I think I really need to crack down and find that DS. Or have you give me a bunch of rare candies so that way I can just do it on my broken one. Cause you said it doesn't need AR usage.

Dude, you have it easy compared to the hell I'm going through trying to find my parameters on a flashcart.

Lilith
May 2nd, 2011, 07:44 PM
@AncienTLorD86: First shiny abused... Hoping to hone my skills. I totally got the first bw non-abused shiny around here too. ^o^

@AngelXavier: Imma cut you first for being a sad apple.. My teaching methods are superb. Just ask blaQk. Look at his progress in 4 hours. ^_______^

@Ruhn: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_German_Pokemon_names

Alternative
May 2nd, 2011, 07:56 PM
My teaching methods are superb.
Debateable, or at least to Syndrome anyway. :P

blaQk
May 2nd, 2011, 08:04 PM
@AngelXavier: Imma cut you first for being a sad apple.. My teaching methods are superb. Just ask blaQk. Look at his progress in 4 hours. ^_______^

Angel, I now know why you're so bad at this. It's okay, it's not your fault.

In other news; the purging of the Trade Corner has begun.

Lilith
May 2nd, 2011, 08:10 PM
So blaQk notices the correlation: I suck at teaching RNG abuse and you guys are failing because of me. Sorries. The variety of good mons here.. kinda stinks. ;o;

I was being sarcastic, Alternative. 8(

Yeah I totally have been working my butt off here lately! :(

Alternative
May 2nd, 2011, 08:14 PM
Maybe you should take a break. Fly to Hoenn or something on that Latios you have there. :)

blaQk
May 2nd, 2011, 08:32 PM
Maybe you should take a break. Fly to Hoenn or something on that Latios you have there. :)

She hasn't really.

Why would you teach Latios Fly?

King Syn
May 3rd, 2011, 04:14 AM
Debateable, or at least to Syndrome anyway. :P

Nah, she taught me how to do it, cept after she did I lost my DS Lite. So now I am stuck waiting for them to crack the DSi method n__n.

mikhaild
May 3rd, 2011, 04:54 AM
hello. its my first time here. :) and obviously, im bored . lol

Ruhn
May 3rd, 2011, 10:43 AM
@blaQk: lol. but it's hard to learn the english names for the pokemon. so i'm happy that i found a site where i can look it up

btw. what do u mean by RNG capture? oO

lol hella :)

how can u fly to hoenn? or do u speak about another game except black/white. oO i'm confused

blaQk
May 3rd, 2011, 10:54 AM
@blaQk: lol. but it's hard to learn the english names for the pokemon. so i'm happy that i found a site where i can look it up

I still don't know all the english names. ;P

btw. what do u mean by RNG capture? oO

RNG is a way to manipulate the game so you can get flawless and shiny pokemon.

lol hella :)

???

how can u fly to hoenn? or do u speak about another game except black/white. oO i'm confused

He was talking about Hoenn in general. Can't get to Hoenn in black and white.

Ruhn
May 4th, 2011, 08:34 AM
@blaQk: where are u from?

DarkAlucard
May 5th, 2011, 01:29 AM
Finally i've my cartridge of Black so i can play again!!

twistedpuppy
May 5th, 2011, 12:08 PM
I bred something so cute I wanna brag about it. Joe if you're stalking me it's yours.

http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/572.png
Minccino ♂ & ♀ Lv. 1
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Technician
Moves: Pound, Aqua Tail, Knock Off, Iron Tail
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

AngelXavier
May 5th, 2011, 05:50 PM
^^^^^ Jellin'. I just need to quit whining, crack down, and learn this shid. Like. Ugh. I need to find my DS and AR.

d1234
May 6th, 2011, 01:57 PM
I can't hit the delay for rng on pokemon pearl. Any advice, guys? How do I get flawless iv's?

Diabolico
May 7th, 2011, 06:44 PM
So blaQk notices the correlation: I suck at teaching RNG abuse and you guys are failing because of me. Sorries. The variety of good mons here.. kinda stinks. ;o;

I was being sarcastic, Alternative. 8(

Yeah I totally have been working my butt off here lately! :(

Hey Twilightblade, Why don't you take a break and let me try to help the others to learn how to rng abuse? Just like I'm helping AncientLord to learn how to rng abuse. :)

I don't know how to rng abuse on the 5th gen yet, but I do know how to rng abuse on the 4th gen.

AncienTLorD86
May 7th, 2011, 07:10 PM
Just like I'm helping AncientLord to learn how to rng abuse. :)

yes..he teach me how to RNG abuse with encounter slot and now i know how to use it properly..:)

Alternative
May 7th, 2011, 08:01 PM
4th gen is outdated to RNG abuse now, so no one's going to really need help with that. Most people are going to want RNG abuse help with the 5th gen or something.

インフェルノの津波
May 7th, 2011, 08:17 PM
Doesn't anyone hate it when you get a Shiny Pokemon, and everything is perfect except for one thing?

Well, I am disappointed at my Shiny Yanma. It's nature's perfect, great IV's, the only problem is...no Speed Boost.

PokéSwimmer
May 7th, 2011, 09:07 PM
Doesn't anyone hate it when you get a Shiny Pokemon, and everything is perfect except for one thing?

Well, I am disappointed at my Shiny Yanma. It's nature's perfect, great IV's, the only problem is...no Speed Boost.

Were you trying to obtain one, or did you just randomly find it?

And Tinted Lens is still a great ability... If you don't want it I'll be happy to take it off your hands :P

AncienTLorD86
May 7th, 2011, 09:11 PM

so pity..:p

u should catch/breed it again..:D

Diabolico
May 8th, 2011, 08:00 AM
4th gen is outdated to RNG abuse now, so no one's going to really need help with that. Most people are going to want RNG abuse help with the 5th gen or something.

Dude, you're taking this too seriously. Pokemon is a game. Not an Official business object.
It's supposed to be for fun. If no one's not gonna need help with it, why is AncientLord and a few players asking for help on rng abuse on the 4th gen in the first place?

blaQk
May 8th, 2011, 10:44 AM
Dude, you're taking this too seriously. Pokemon is a game. Not an Official business object.
It's supposed to be for fun. If no one's not gonna need help with it, why is AncientLord and a few players asking for help on rng abuse on the 4th gen in the first place?

He isn't taking anything seriously, nor is he making it out to be serious business. All he said was G4 RNG is outdated and that most people will want to RNG G5, which is true.

Diabolico
May 8th, 2011, 10:56 AM
He isn't taking anything seriously, nor is he making it out to be serious business. All he said was G4 RNG is outdated and that most people will want to RNG G5, which is true.

(facepalm) I knew that.

I was trying to be kind enough to offer to help and teach other players like AncientLord (who want to learn 4th gen abuse) to learn how to rng abuse on the 4th gen. that's all.

King Syn
May 8th, 2011, 04:34 PM
Sup traders. Have they figured out how to do Non C-Gear spreads on the DSi yet? Because my Black cartridge is collecting dust.

DarkAlucard
May 8th, 2011, 11:24 PM
Nah, i'm working on finishing the game, so no breeding for me yet (besides i suck at RNG u.u)

Diabolico
May 9th, 2011, 08:26 AM
How do I know for sure if any of the players on here are trustworthy to trade or not?

I know Twilightblade, Live_wire, Giorgosss, Babismanias, and AncientLord are trustworthy but what about the others who I'm not familiar with?

DarkAlucard
May 9th, 2011, 11:41 AM
See is trade history here in PC, besides you can ask the genius breeders here if you can trust someone else (common sense, cough cough);D

blaQk
May 9th, 2011, 11:45 AM
How do I know for sure if any of the players on here are trustworthy to trade or not?

You don't, and neither do we. If you have problems trusting someone to trade a 236 byte package of data to, then obviously an online trading forum is not for you.

Edit: Or yes, as DarkAlucard puts it, use common sense.

Diabolico
May 9th, 2011, 11:52 AM
You don't, and neither do we. If you have problems trusting someone to trade a 236 byte package of data to, then obviously an online trading forum is not for you.

Well refusing to trade and trust players who are newbies, strangers, and players who I don't know was you and syndrome's idea because you guys are the ones who gave me that suggestion. So that's your fault and your idea. Remember? =/

blaQk
May 9th, 2011, 12:09 PM
Well refusing to trade and trust players who are newbies, strangers, and players who I don't know was you and syndrome's idea because you guys are the ones who gave me that suggestion. So that's your fault and your idea. Remember? =/

Hardly.

While I can't speak for Syndrome, that is no where near what I said or meant. I specifically told you not to redistribute other's pokemon in the fashion that you were - a devaluing one. So don't try to blame me for your issues.

Frankly, I don't care who you trade with or how you go about doing it, as long as none of my bytes of data are involved and you aren't trading hacks.

DarkAlucard
May 9th, 2011, 12:17 PM
Everyone here was a newbie at certain point, and you can take two options: being a complete stupid and beg for pokes or take opinions, research and make a name for yourself. Should trust new people? Not until they prove that have certain number of brain cells.
But is your call after all, just keep away the hacks as BlaQk says. Period.

Diabolico
May 9th, 2011, 12:23 PM
Everyone here was a newbie at certain point, and you can take two options: being a complete stupid and beg for pokes or take opinions, research and make a name for yourself. Should trust new people? Not until they prove that have certain number of brain cells.
But is your call after all, just keep away the hacks as BlaQk says. Period.

I know. After I got ripped off by a few players who have given me alot of hacked pokemon, I decided to only trade with those who are well-known and who are trustworthy (like twilightblade, Live_wire, and AncientLord).

Livewire
May 9th, 2011, 04:38 PM
In better news, I bred a Jolly Scraggy with Dragon Dance and Moxie today. :>

Gwaponezz
May 10th, 2011, 11:16 PM
how do i RNG?
can RNG break my pokemon game if i used it in corectly?

King Syn
May 11th, 2011, 03:49 AM
In better news, I bred a Jolly Scraggy with Dragon Dance and Moxie today. :>

Name it Lelouch and be cool.

Musica
May 14th, 2011, 09:16 AM
More action, less drama.

My White Cartridge has been untouched for 2 weeks now.... >_>
What game should I play again (just for the sake of playing)?

twistedpuppy
May 14th, 2011, 12:36 PM
http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/shiny/640.png http://veekun.com/dex/media/items/heal-ball.png
Virizion Lv. 42 ★
Ability: Justified
Moves: Helping Hand, Retaliate, Giga Drain, Sacred Sword
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 10 / 31 / 31

It's pretty in pink, right?

Livewire
May 14th, 2011, 06:29 PM
http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/shiny/640.png http://veekun.com/dex/media/items/heal-ball.png
Virizion Lv. 42 ★

It's very pretty in pink. n_n

That's why you should give it to me

Alternative
May 16th, 2011, 12:56 AM
Virizion Lv. 42 ★

Crap font is crap It's very nice I guess. I'm more of a fan of the non-shiny version, so if you ever get one of those, you let me know, okay? I'ma wait until I get to Nimbasa City before I start C-Gear abuse again. Sucks because I don't have any form of an AR to use.

twistedpuppy
May 16th, 2011, 10:05 AM
Crap font is crap It's very nice I guess. I'm more of a fan of the non-shiny version, so if you ever get one of those, you let me know, okay? I'ma wait until I get to Nimbasa City before I start C-Gear abuse again. Sucks because I don't have any form of an AR to use.

I'm thinking of getting White sometime. When I do I'll catch the non-shiny version.

Why don't you use PO to check for IVs. That is if you're doing captures.

Perrie ✿
May 16th, 2011, 10:23 AM

Muhaha. I already have the normal version. :3 My second RNG'd Pokemon ~ ;o

poopnate
May 16th, 2011, 12:26 PM
Hello, all! I know I have nothing to do with any conversation right now, but I'm just here to introduce myself. I hope to meet a lot of friends and collect some awesome pokemon. PM/VM me if you ever need any standard Pokemon White pokemon.

Lilith
May 16th, 2011, 03:19 PM
Poopnate didn't stick around for very long. :(

That Virizion needs a playmate. I try.

[ #644 :: Lonely Zekrom ]
Echo 56632
http://pokecheck.kraftpaper.org/i/anim/644.gifhttp://teamuber.net/images/items/dive_ball.png
Ability: Teravolt
Moves: DragonBreath | Slash | Zen Headbutt | Fusion Bolt
Fully redistributable

PokefanJake
May 16th, 2011, 03:43 PM
forgive me, I'm new, but, what is whitelisting?
I just wanted to go to a nice thread so I picked this one :)
OOOO!
If anyone needs pokerus, I have it!

poopnate
May 16th, 2011, 04:45 PM

I don't stick around because I log in about 10 times a day throughout the afternoon. :P I don't always have time to stay logged in at all times.

Alternative
May 16th, 2011, 08:14 PM
I'm thinking of getting White sometime. When I do I'll catch the non-shiny version.

Why don't you use PO to check for IVs. That is if you're doing captures.
I'll probably stick to capturing Pokemon via RNG abuse, since I can't do standard seeds, since I lack the ability to own a functioning DS/Lite.

forgive me, I'm new, but, what is whitelisting?
I just wanted to go to a nice thread so I picked this one :)
OOOO!
If anyone needs pokerus, I have it!
Whitelist is essentially a personal list people will put in their trade shops that show people who they trust. If you trust someone in trading, or at least know that they are efficient, or work well, then those people belong on their Whitelist.

So anyway, if I ever do decide to open a shop in the future, which I most likely will, I'll be focusing more on Egg Moves with semi-decent IVs, so people have suitable Pokemon to breed with. I might do some RNG abuse here and there, but since I only have limited access to an AR, it won't be all too often.

twistedpuppy
May 17th, 2011, 06:04 PM

That Virizion needs a playmate. I try.

[ #644 :: Lonely Zekrom ]
Echo 56632
http://pokecheck.kraftpaper.org/i/anim/644.gifhttp://teamuber.net/images/items/dive_ball.png
Ability: Teravolt
Moves: DragonBreath | Slash | Zen Headbutt | Fusion Bolt
Fully redistributable

I think Virizion found herself a sexy playmate. ;D

So anyway, if I ever do decide to open a shop in the future, which I most likely will, I'll be focusing more on Egg Moves with semi-decent IVs, so people have suitable Pokemon to breed with. I might do some RNG abuse here and there, but since I only have limited access to an AR, it won't be all too often.

Yes! Because some of us are too lazy to breed them ourselves. >.>

Alternative
May 17th, 2011, 06:09 PM
I have actually been thinking of some decent Pokemon to breed with Egg Moves. I want to try and aim for at least 2-3 on every Pokemon, so you don't have to use them, but they're there for convenience. So far, I'm gonna get these mons. :)

http://imgboot.com/images/aragornbird/568.gif
Rock Blast, Spikes, Sand Attack

http://imgboot.com/images/aragornbird/597.gif
Gravity, Stealth Rock

I'll probably think of more as I go along. :)

twistedpuppy
May 17th, 2011, 06:14 PM
I'm gonna steal your Ferroseed, but you can throw away the garbage. I'm still mad at it for being born. >_<

Alternative
May 17th, 2011, 06:34 PM
y u mad at trubbish 4?
But anyway, with Stench and how the ability works in the new games, I think Rock Blast could be a viable asset to it, considering if you are able to hit Pokemon 5 times in a row, there's a 50% chance of them flinching, which is always good. :)

twistedpuppy
May 17th, 2011, 06:59 PM
It's ugly. That is all.

Isn't Garbodor's role that of a suicide bomber?

Alternative
May 20th, 2011, 05:14 AM
... I don't know what TV shows you've been watching, but whatever. Pokemon which are meant to be a suicide bomber, or "glass cannon" are those like Cryogonal, and others which can pack a punch, and are essentially weak.

Ferroseed ♂
Male is all you need to know.
Egg Moves: Stealth Rock, Gravity

I know it's probably the worst thing there, but idk it's different I gues. You could surprise people with a Gravity set I guess. :P You guys (Blade, Syndrome, blaQk, anyone else good etc.) should give me some ideas for more egg moves. :)

Lilith
May 20th, 2011, 08:45 AM
... I don't know what TV shows you've been watching, but whatever. Pokemon which are meant to be a suicide bomber, or "glass cannon" are those like Cryogonal, and others which can pack a punch, and are essentially weak.

Ferroseed ♂
Male is all you need to know.
Egg Moves: Stealth Rock, Gravity

I know it's probably the worst thing there, but idk it's different I gues. You could surprise people with a Gravity set I guess. :P You guys (Blade, Syndrome, blaQk, anyone else good etc.) should give me some ideas for more egg moves. :)

You asking for standard or unorthodox egg moves..?

Alternative
May 20th, 2011, 07:18 PM
Doesn't bother me, as long as it's not something completely and utterly stupid, or something so common that everyone has it, like Dark Pulse Deino. Everyone has them, so I'm not gonna bother with that one. I would prefer if the requests have at least 2 egg moves.

I wanna do monkeys, since they get some decent egg moves. :)

twistedpuppy
May 20th, 2011, 07:35 PM
Panpour w/Nasty Plot & Hydro Pump sounds smexy. Just sayin'. >.>

Alternative
May 20th, 2011, 07:47 PM
The monkeys do have some nice egg moves. Panpour with Nasty Plot and Hydro Pump, Pansear with Heat Wave, Fire Punch and Nasty Plot. These are the sorts of thigns I want to breed. :)

King Syn
May 20th, 2011, 07:51 PM
Breed me a Calm Phione with Surf, Hydro Pump, Bubblebeam and Scald.

Alternative
May 20th, 2011, 08:02 PM
Breed one of them yourself.

King Syn
May 20th, 2011, 08:09 PM
I lack a Manaphy + you said you like breeding weird stuff somewhere else on this page!

Alternative
May 20th, 2011, 08:13 PM
I did say that, but I also said nothing completely and utterly stupid. Plus I also lack a Manaphy.

Diabolico
May 21st, 2011, 09:28 AM
I did say that, but I also said nothing completely and utterly stupid. Plus I also lack a Manaphy.

Lol. I see you guys still have alot to learn. Even though a few of you guys do know how to rng breed, you guys are still lazy slackers as usual because you have to learn how to rng abuse in other ways besides breeding. (saying it Jokingly. Not to be offensive) :P

I may not know how to rng abuse at breeding and events but at least I know how to rng capture and rng abuse sid/id combos. Besides Rng capturing is alot more fun than breeding. To me of coarse. xD

Also I hardly have enough time to rng abuse some more pokemon especially on the 5th gen. because of the amount of homework that getting from my art school (College) and it's consuming most of my time.

So I try to hire someone to do projects for me while I'm busy.

EDIT: @Alternative - Anyways, if you want to know what egg moves you want to teach the monkeys from breeding, I would say these would do:

Panpour: Hydro pump and nasty plot
Pansear: Heat wave and nasty plot

Alternative
May 21st, 2011, 06:42 PM
We RNG abuse through breeding because it's just so much easier than capturing, and most Pokemon nowadays need the egg moves just to be competitively viable. We all know how to capture and all the fancy stuff, but we choose not to because there's absolutely no point in it when breeding gives you the best result. Also we can RNG abuse 5th gen, and you can't so you have no right to call us lazy slackers.

Diabolico
May 21st, 2011, 07:15 PM
We RNG abuse through breeding because it's just so much easier than capturing, and most Pokemon nowadays need the egg moves just to be competitively viable. We all know how to capture and all the fancy stuff, but we choose not to because there's absolutely no point in it when breeding gives you the best result. Also we can RNG abuse 5th gen, and you can't so you have no right to call us lazy slackers.

I think you might want to re-read my last post again. Because I didn't say you guys can't rng abuse on the 5th gen.

And also I was joking about calling you guys, lazy slackers. Take a joke.

Alternative
May 21st, 2011, 07:26 PM
I know you didn't say we couldn't, but I know you can't, which gives you no right to call use lazy slackers.

Diabolico
May 21st, 2011, 08:06 PM
Sigh.... Yes, I know. And like I said. I was joking about calling you guys slackers. Have a little sense of humor.

Alternative
May 21st, 2011, 08:14 PM
You can't really insult someone, or some ponies people and say that it was a joke. From your past track record, you can't really say that's joking.

Anyway, to get off that topic of lameness, Axew w/ Iron Tail+Night Slash y/n? Blade, other good people?

PokéSwimmer
May 21st, 2011, 08:19 PM
While this is nowhere near as good as some of the Pokémon you guys have been RNG breeding, I still think I managed to get some halfway decent results:
http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/636.png
Larvesta ♀
Nature: Timid
IV's: 16/x/27/31/31/31

and
http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/back/636.png
Larvesta ♂
IV's: 27/31/12/27/31/31

IV's were checked with rare candies and an IV calculator, so they might be slightly inaccurate.

I'm kinda bummed about the HP on the first one and the Defense on the second, but overall, I belive they're both alright for non-RNG bred Pokémon.

Thoughts?

Diabolico
May 21st, 2011, 08:31 PM
You can't really insult someone, or some ponies people and say that it was a joke. From your past track record, you can't really say that's joking.

Anyway, to get off that topic of lameness, Axew w/ Iron Tail+Night Slash y/n? Blade, other good people?

Nvm. I'm not gonna keep posting on this thread and argue over this lame childish nonsense. Because I'm tired of these silly lameness.

Alternative
May 21st, 2011, 08:31 PM
First one is definitely better than the second one. It really is a shame on the HP though. I would definitely keep breeding for a better result in the HP. Since you're not RNG abusing, I would definitely go for something like 25+/x/20+/31/20+/31.

twistedpuppy
May 22nd, 2011, 01:03 PM
Woohoo! I'm getting better at this.
http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/shiny/546.png
Cottonee ♀ Lv. 1 ★
Nature: Impish
Ability: Prankster
Moves: Absorb, Encore

Lilith
May 22nd, 2011, 01:12 PM
Woohoo! I'm getting better at this.
http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/shiny/546.png
Cottonee ♀ Lv. 1 ★
Ability: Prankster
Moves: Absorb, Encore

http://picturesofsmileyfaces.net/heart-smiley-face.gif

Alternative
May 22nd, 2011, 04:31 PM
y u breach 4-letter rule 4 Why does your love heart have buck teeth, and why is it not a luvdisc? Cool Cottonee btw. :)

Diabolico
May 23rd, 2011, 09:39 AM
@Twilightblade - Am I gonna be stuck with the username "Diabolico" permanently?

Alternative
May 23rd, 2011, 07:05 PM
What do you guys think of a Yamask with Nasty Plot and Memento? Or at least Nasty Plot, depending on the level of the parent I receive soon?

Good users?

Lilith
May 24th, 2011, 09:35 AM
@Twilightblade - Am I gonna be stuck with the username "Diabolico" permanently?
Your username cannot be changed after registration.
Unless you choose to re-register your account, put thought into the username you pick, as your username is permanent and will not be changed.

What do you guys think of a Yamask with Nasty Plot and Memento? Or at least Nasty Plot, depending on the level of the parent I receive soon?

Good users?
Trick Room+Nasty Plot is cool but Calm Mind emphasizes its already impressive bulk... Either way, Cofagrigus can be a mini Reuniclus in UU. I haven't seen Memento used on anything but.. random Uxie? Opponent can switch out. Also, you can tone down the attitude. Anyone can respond to you.

Alternative
May 24th, 2011, 04:02 PM
Nasty Plot is meant to be the main emphasis on the Yamask. Memento is just there for the added egg move, which comes on Spiritomb anyway, so I thought eh, why not? It's just there for lulz essentially.

Diabolico
May 24th, 2011, 05:35 PM
Your username cannot be changed after registration.
Unless you choose to re-register your account, put thought into the username you pick, as your username is permanent and will not be changed.

Trick Room+Nasty Plot is cool but Calm Mind emphasizes its already impressive bulk... Either way, Cofagrigus can be a mini Reuniclus in UU. I haven't seen Memento used on anything but.. random Uxie? Opponent can switch out. Also, you can tone down the attitude. Anyone can respond to you.

Okay. I'm just asking.

The reason why I'm asking because other players on smogon think I'm very kind and a friendly person despite my usernamd and the evil looking avatar I'm using. So they're wondering why I choose the username "Diabolico" if I'm really such a kind person. And they do have a point.

EDIT: But I think I have chosen to go by that username was because I think it sounds cool.

Alternative
May 24th, 2011, 05:52 PM
http://imgboot.com/images/aragornbird/562.gif
Desumasu ♂
Nasty Plot, Memento

That's another egg move Pokemon I've gotten now. I'm trying for at least two egg moves every Pokemon now. :)

Griffinbane
May 25th, 2011, 07:56 AM
To breed or not to breed? Hmm...

Alternative
May 25th, 2011, 08:48 AM
You can breed if you want to. Depending on what sort of Pokemon you're going to be breeding. :3

http://imgboot.com/images/aragornbird/515.gif
Panpour ♂
Nasty Plot, Hydro Pump
http://imgboot.com/images/aragornbird/587.gif
Emolga ♂
Air Slash, Charm, Roost

Oh hey, would you look at that. :)

Lilith
May 26th, 2011, 09:11 AM
@Diabolico: Idk what a username has to do with trading, sweatpea! However, I may be able to relate to your situation. Sinister sharp instruments are scary. I'm soft and fluffy though! I promise not to poke out any eyes unless the person had it coming. |3

@Griffinbane: Yes you should totally breed. I miss you. Get back into trading. Who else is gonna collect my spitbacks/trash? Also, UU is massive this gen! Think of the possibilites! Ogod I get to lose to you x 124. D;

@Alternative: Wait, you're not doing IVs? I want good IV Sigilyph. XD

Overlord Drakow
May 26th, 2011, 09:38 AM
^ Mmm, soft and fluffy <3

Thanks for the trades, Blade of Light and Darkness.

Diabolico
May 26th, 2011, 01:04 PM
@Diabolico: Idk what a username has to do with trading, sweatpea! However, I may be able to relate to your situation. Sinister sharp instruments are scary. I'm soft and fluffy though! I promise not to poke out any eyes unless the person had it coming. |3

@Griffinbane: Yes you should totally breed. I miss you. Get back into trading. Who else is gonna collect my spitbacks/trash? Also, UU is massive this gen! Think of the possibilites! Ogod I get to lose to you x 124. D;

@Alternative: Wait, you're not doing IVs? I want good IV Sigilyph. XD

Okay. I guess I'll take that as a compliement. Thanks

Anyway, Is there a section on the pc where I can make a thread or show my artwork on the website?

King Syn
May 26th, 2011, 06:23 PM
So I'm planning on opening a competitive shop for UU/NU mons, and I need some suggestions for Gen IV and before mons because that's what UU/NU is mostly composed of.

So gogogo.

Alternative
May 26th, 2011, 06:25 PM
I'm assuming you mean for the 5th gen metagame, so idk Kingdra, Zapdos, something else?

King Syn
May 26th, 2011, 06:31 PM
Of course, darling.

Kingdra hmmm. Crap I just traded one away for free ;(.

Zapdos probably, if I feel like finding my copy of HG.

I just bred

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/b/b1/Spr_2c_200.gif
IV's: 30 | 30 | 30 | 30 | 30 | 30
Egg moves: None
Planned Moveset: Substitute, Calm Mind, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power Fighting

Vrai
May 26th, 2011, 06:37 PM
Arcanine would be a cute option. CC/Wild Charge/Flare Blitz/E-speed (morning sun) w/ flash fiahhh

Alternative
May 26th, 2011, 06:37 PM
I've probably got a Horsea on my 4th gen games if you want that or something. :/ Infact, I've got a lot of Pokemon to trade over if I want to try and make a shop.

Cool Misdreavus though. :)

And Vrai, I think he means Pokemon bred in the 4th gen and transferred to the 5th gen. That's what I'm assuming anyway.

King Syn
May 26th, 2011, 06:42 PM
Yeah I'm breeding them all on 4th gen for now. I'll probably start on fifth gen UU when they figure out the non c gear spreads and whatnot for the DSi ~o~.

It pains me that HP Fighting is all 30's and not all 31's ~_~.

Alternative
May 26th, 2011, 06:44 PM
I don't think they'll ever have Non-C-Gear seeds for DSi/XL/3DS, as you get your MAC adress from the console itself, and not from the game. It sucks, but I guess we have to put up with it. I'm refraining from it until something like this comes out for it.

Lilith
May 26th, 2011, 06:45 PM
Arcanine would be a cute option. CC/Wild Charge/Flare Blitz/E-speed (morning sun) w/ flash fiahhh

[ #058 :: ♂ Adamant Growlithe ]
Alice 57098
http://imageshack.us/m/101/8361/56912279.png
Ability: Intimidate
Moves: Flare Blitz | Body Slam | Morning Sun | Close Combat
Hatched at Liberty Garden
Fully redistributable

B) It has big dark eyes like the puppy in your sig.
I need more battle ready mons to actually play battle subway. Gimme da EV spreads of the Pokemon in my shop! I know you're bored. ;o;

King Syn
May 26th, 2011, 06:46 PM
WAY TO SHOW ME UP.

You know I hate stuff that isn't flawless.

Aka my Misdresuck.

Lilith
May 26th, 2011, 06:48 PM
WAY TO SHOW ME UP.

You know I hate stuff that isn't flawless.

Aka my Misdresuck.
:(
How about you breed old school mons and use Crystal sprites in your shop? It's hot.

King Syn
May 26th, 2011, 06:49 PM
I could do that. And the Gen III ones for those.

Ironic that I am actually playing through Crystal again atm.

Alternative
May 26th, 2011, 06:49 PM
Battle Subway would be a lot better if you could do Wifi doubles or something. :)

http://imgboot.com/images/aragornbird/610.gif
Axew ♂
Night Slash, Iron Tail

http://imgboot.com/images/aragornbird/561.gif
Sigilyph ♂
Roost, Stored Power, Psycho Shift

Yeah. :D

King Syn
May 26th, 2011, 06:58 PM
Night Slash Axew so you dont have to worry about Reuniclus walling your Outrages B]

Alternative
May 26th, 2011, 07:07 PM
Exactly! Finally someone who understands what I'm going through. :D

King Syn
May 26th, 2011, 07:10 PM
Actually.

Hmm.

Outrage actually does more.

Alternative
May 26th, 2011, 07:12 PM
Well, Night Slash can be for the random steel/psychic type which will most likely appear randomly in the next gen.

King Syn
May 26th, 2011, 07:17 PM
Do you mean Bronzong, Jirachi, or Metagross?

Seriously...Bronzong is OU?!?!?!?!

Alternative
May 26th, 2011, 07:21 PM
Idk, but figures that Night Slash would be more powerful on that then Outrage would.
Oh wait...

twistedpuppy
May 27th, 2011, 10:36 PM
Word of advice. If you're on a RNG roll, don't stop. I hate you so much PID
http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/shiny/607.png
Litwick ♂ Lv. 1 ★
Nature: Modest
Ability: Flash Fire
Moves: Ember, Astonish, Heat Wave
IVs: 30 / 30 / 31 / 30 / 30 / 30 [HP Fighting 70]

Rionix
May 28th, 2011, 01:53 AM
Litwick ♂ Lv. 1 ★

to add up to what Master twistedpuppy said,

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF !! ;)

Gwaponezz
May 28th, 2011, 04:32 AM
Please Teach Me The C-Gear Method.
Stupid DSi XL T_T

Alternative
May 28th, 2011, 05:27 AM

Actually it's not that.
"Don't believe in yourself. Believe in me who believes in you!"

Lilith
May 28th, 2011, 07:45 AM
Litwick ♂ Lv. 1 ★

[ #133 :: ♂ Timid Eevee ]
Alice 57098
http://img806.imageshack.us/img806/3916/133c.png http://pokesplash.net/resources/sprites/bw/196-frame1.png
Ability: Anticipation / Magic Bounce
Moves: Synchronoise | Yawn | Stored Power | Wish [HP Fighting 70]
IVs: 30 / 3 / 30 / 30 / 30 / 30
Fully redistributable

Not only do you pwn me, I can't abuse the PID for a female. I don't get it. Lord help me if I was doing cgear seeds. They're so tedious. Hit, check, and calibrate. Over and over. No control over PID. Do yourself a kind favor by picking up a cheap DS original. Mine was $20. :(

poopnate
May 28th, 2011, 08:18 AM
Hey, all! What's up? I was thinking of starting a Trade Thread and I don't even know where to start. xD Any advice for a newb?

Rionix
May 28th, 2011, 08:28 AM
Hey, all! What's up? I was thinking of starting a Trade Thread and I don't even know where to start. xD Any advice for a newb?

If you wanna start a trade thread. One advice, be unique with your trade thread as you can be.

And be specific in everything. Your wants, informations about your pokemons and such. What services you're offering. etc..

twistedpuppy
May 28th, 2011, 10:08 AM

Actually it's not that.
"Don't believe in yourself. Believe in me who believes in you!"

Sorry guys, but you're both wrong. It's, "Do as I say or I will give you rabies AND believe in yourself who believes in me who believes in you.".

[ #133 :: ♂ Timid Eevee ]
Alice 57098
http://img806.imageshack.us/img806/3916/133c.png http://pokesplash.net/resources/sprites/bw/196-frame1.png
Ability: Anticipation / Magic Bounce
Moves: Synchronoise | Yawn | Stored Power | Wish [HP Fighting 70]
IVs: 30 / 3 / 30 / 30 / 30 / 30
Fully redistributable

Not only do you pwn me, I can't abuse the PID for a female. I don't get it. Lord help me if I was doing cgear seeds. They're so tedious. Hit, check, and calibrate. Over and over. No control over PID. Do yourself a kind favor by picking up a cheap DS original. Mine was $20. :(

I can teach how to abuse the your PID if you like. But in exchange I want a female Eevee. >:D

EDIT:

V is for _____!!

http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/494.png http://veekun.com/dex/media/items/luxury-ball.png
Victini Lv. 15
Ability: Victory Star
Moves: Confusion, Incinerate, Quick Attack, Endure

インフェルノの津波
May 28th, 2011, 02:45 PM
I'm thinking of making a trade thread once I get AR/learn how to clone.

Gwaponezz
May 28th, 2011, 04:46 PM
Can Someone Please teach me how to C-gear RNG??
T_T

Rionix
May 28th, 2011, 06:36 PM
Can Someone Please teach me how to C-gear RNG??
T_T

if you wanna learn how to RNG.. your best bet is either Smogon or Youtube.

Alternative
May 28th, 2011, 06:36 PM
No one really C-Gear abuses anymore, unless you're me and don't have a choice. I don't even have AR to use for IV checking, which sucks even more. :o If you really want to learn C-Gear, I could possibly help you out.

Gwaponezz
May 28th, 2011, 06:43 PM
No one really C-Gear abuses anymore, unless you're me and don't have a choice. I don't even have AR to use for IV checking, which sucks even more. :o If you really want to learn C-Gear, I could possibly help you out.

I Dont Really Have a choice can you teach me?
my mom says i can get another DS in Christmas which is very far . :(

Alternative
May 28th, 2011, 06:54 PM
Well I'll have to do some myself first, as I just need to refresh myself, but apart from that, I shouldn't have any problems with it.

poopnate
May 28th, 2011, 07:12 PM
May I join this class of C-Gear RNG Abuse? I don't really care about Shiny and stuff like that. I'm looking for a Masuda Ditto for that purpose. :P I just want some IVs and Natures. Can C-Gear Seeds do that? I know it's not as useful as Standard RNG Abuse since the code hasn't completely been cracked on the DSi, but it's my only option. :P

Are AR clones banned or legal, btw?

Alternative
May 28th, 2011, 07:33 PM
Cloning is always legal, as long as you don't edit the Pokemon in any way at all. As long as it's a straight clone, and you don't do anything illegal to it, then it's perfectly fine.

About this C-Gear stuff. It's hard. I might just borrow my sisters' DSi when she's at school so I can easily check IVs.

Gwaponezz
May 29th, 2011, 12:35 AM
oh owkay then i will wait.
thanks in advance.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!.
I'll be gone for 2 days. T_T

poopnate
May 29th, 2011, 04:50 PM
I don't care if C-Gear RNG Abuse is hard as long as it's POSSIBLE. I have no access to a DS, so I have to find something to do while I'm waiting for the DSi Standard Seeds to be cracked. :P

Lilith
May 31st, 2011, 08:13 AM
I don't care if C-Gear RNG Abuse is hard as long as it's POSSIBLE. I have no access to a DS, so I have to find something to do while I'm waiting for the DSi Standard Seeds to be cracked. :P

I guess I can throw some guides at you guys. Don't feel overwhelmed! I thought RNG abuse for gen 5 looked intimating.. Now it's easy peasy lemon squeezy. B)

I spent a nice chunk of time assembling dis stuff so you better read it!

Watch the videos and read the guides like 28 times each k. It's all about patience. You will need to be able to download programs RNG Reporter 9 (http://bit.ly/mSCZRW) and EonTimer (windows users; mac users have complicated lives okay) (http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3087342&postcount=1). You'll most likely need a wifi connection to get your DS's unique MAC address (my post explaining how to find dis) (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=6561779&postcount=2506).

Pokemon BW: C Gear Abuse for Legends and Wild Pokemon by bearsfan; check his other videos too (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M26PvryQIA)
Cgear Abuse Calibration by ZeroHorus; check his other videos too (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9tnTbauYkE)
5th Gen RNG Help thread; this post has information and pictures of Cgear abusing (http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83057)
Guide written by Sæglópur, near the middle of this post (http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3296087&postcount=8)
Non Cgear Seed Abuse Guide/Information whenever you get that DS lite! (http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3160082&postcount=3)
Non Cgear Tools: Wild Pokemon Encounter Slots White (http://eggmove.com/encounterwhite.html) and Wild Pokemon Encounter Slots Black (http://www.eggmove.com/encounterblack.html)

AR isn't required for either abuse. AR speeds things up for Cgear abuse (use IV Check). AR cannot be used when abusing noncgear.

Cgear tips: Do legends/wilds first. Babies are complicated. Don't think about doing Dream World forest Pokemon until you improve. You can't produce shinies via cgear abuse.

The videos may not match up to what you're seeing on your RNG Reporter because the videos use older versions. Regardless, use the most recent version of RNG Reporter. It's enhanced for good reason that I could not benefit from when I was cgear abusing months ago ;;.

Alternative
May 31st, 2011, 04:54 PM
Does the number 28 have any significance as to how many times you have to read it, apart from being Cleffa's base Defense?

Gwaponezz
May 31st, 2011, 08:09 PM
YEAH IM BACK ITS GOOD TO BE BACK ON CIVILIZATION.
AND i downloaded RNG reporter and it errored. :( help?

Lilith
May 31st, 2011, 09:01 PM
YEAH IM BACK ITS GOOD TO BE BACK ON CIVILIZATION.
AND i downloaded RNG reporter and it errored. :( help?
Screenshot please?

Bred dis brownie bird; we we we so excited:

[ #396 :: ♂ Shiny Adamant Starly ]
Alice 57098
http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/551/396.png http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/9151/398x.png
Ability: Keey Eye {Reckless}
Moves: Tackle | Growl | Roost | Double-Edge
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 17 / 31 / 31
Hatched at Skyarrow Bridge

Alternative
May 31st, 2011, 09:03 PM
Lol keey eye. It's effect should be that you can't lock anything into it or anything, so the locking in effect of Choice items shouldn't work, nor should Encore, Torment, Taunt etc. :3

Vrai
May 31st, 2011, 09:32 PM
Lol keey eye. It's effect should be that you can't lock anything into it or anything, so the locking in effect of Choice items shouldn't work, nor should Encore, Torment, Taunt etc. :3

butbut reckless > keen eye any day, even with that effect :)

Alternative
May 31st, 2011, 09:38 PM
I think if that was a seperate ability, it would be pretty cool on seperate Pokemon. Not being affected by Encore and Taunt would really screw up Pokemon such as Whimsicott and Thundurus if they were leading against it.

Vrai
May 31st, 2011, 09:42 PM
I think if that was a seperate ability, it would be pretty cool on seperate Pokemon. Not being affected by Encore and Taunt would really screw up Pokemon such as Whimsicott and Thundurus if they were leading against it.

When you said it wouldn't be effected by the locking part of Choice items, did you mean it'd still get the boost from them though? That almost seems like really overpowered lol. Like, a better Life Orb w/o recoil? Yes please! :c

Alternative
May 31st, 2011, 09:44 PM
Well the effect would be that it's not affected by anything which has the ability of locking it's moves away, so I would say Choice items wouldn't have affect on them at all, which would make them useless. But nonetheless, if Pokemon had this ability, it would make them a cool stallbreaker, since then they wouldn't be hit by Encores, or Taunts, or Torments.

Gwaponezz
June 1st, 2011, 03:29 AM
http://s1114.photobucket.com/albums/k530/Kirk_Poro/

Help T_T

King Syn
June 1st, 2011, 09:31 AM
We would have to know what you need help with, first.

Lilith
June 1st, 2011, 09:41 AM
http://s1114.photobucket.com/albums/k530/Kirk_Poro/

Help T_T
The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135)
If you are receiving this error message, you need to install the .NET framework from: http://www.microsoft.com/net/
?

Gwaponezz
June 1st, 2011, 05:08 PM
can you give me the link twilight blade?
my brothers wont let me download anything cause it might break the PC.
cause i broke it many times.

ray423
June 2nd, 2011, 06:36 AM
Nice to see this site is still up and going. I have not been here for a few months. How is all my old friends doing?

Diabolico
June 2nd, 2011, 09:45 AM
Nice to see this site is still up and going. I have not been here for a few months. How is all my old friends doing?

We're doing okay, bro. How about you? ^^

Did you compete in the tournament that you mentioned to me a while ago? :)

twistedpuppy
June 3rd, 2011, 02:51 PM
Someone once said purple bats where better than pink ones. How about a indigo flying scorpion?

http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/shiny/207.png
Gligar ♂ Lv. 1 ★
Ability: Immunity
Moves: Poison Sting, Agility, Baton Pass, Swords Dance

(=Nemesis=)
June 5th, 2011, 09:02 AM
Here's a stupid question.

Why does everyone on the GTS seem to demand a Celebi, Mew, Deoxys or Shaymin in exchange for whatever rather common Pokemon they're offering? Are there people stupid enough to actually take them up on this? What keeps this insane system in motion?

Perrie ✿
June 5th, 2011, 09:12 AM
Um yeah, my first shiny breed in a long time! <3

http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/shiny/133.png
Eevee Female Lv. 1 ★
Ability: Anticipation
Moves: Tackle, Hidden Power, Shadow Ball, Tail Whip [Hidden Power Ice 70]
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/30

I'M JUST THAT PROUD! <3

I swear when it hatched Shiny, I thought bet it's Nature & DW Ability haven't passed on, I saw it and was like 8DDDD
All that trolling Gamefaqs for a DW Female Eevee was worth it! <333

インフェルノの津波
June 5th, 2011, 09:59 AM
I now officially hate you. It's female, it has it's DW Ability, near impossible IV's, Timid...I hate you.

twistedpuppy
June 5th, 2011, 10:05 AM
[insert series of expletives here]
I have to get that Slowpoke. I just gotta. >__<

Molts
June 7th, 2011, 05:27 PM
Here's a stupid question.

Why does everyone on the GTS seem to demand a Celebi, Mew, Deoxys or Shaymin in exchange for whatever rather common Pokemon they're offering? Are there people stupid enough to actually take them up on this? What keeps this insane system in motion?
Well some people use it to show off, like people putting up shines for unreasonable trades, like lvl 9 zekroms.

The bright side is that you can sometimes call them on it. Like today I got a lvl 100 shiny mantine in exchange of a lvl 4 espeon. Either he desperately wanted that espeon, or he just got called on his showmanship. It has great nature/ev's from what I can tell as well.
Always check the GTS once in a while, could get very lucky. :D

Kaori
June 9th, 2011, 02:16 PM
Gotta find me a shiny Solosis somehow. :( I visit the GTS all the time with hope, only to walk out with an empty Pokéball in hand. I am disappoint.

twistedpuppy
June 9th, 2011, 02:53 PM
Somebody ^ just gave me an idea, but I'm too lazy to do it. Why do shinies have to be so difficult? :cer_cry:

Molts
June 9th, 2011, 03:04 PM
Somebody ^ just gave me an idea, but I'm too lazy to do it. Why do shinies have to be so difficult? :cer_cry:
Difficulty makes the effort more valuable. Would you desire them as much as you do now if they had much greater chance of being seen?

If your idea was to check the GTS, sometimes you get lucky. :D

twistedpuppy
June 9th, 2011, 03:09 PM
I'm saying they're much more harder to breed this gen.

Impo
June 9th, 2011, 11:37 PM
....Gosh, I really want to get back into trading.
I'm going to go RNG me a collection of shinies!

...Oh, and a question, am I the only one who RNGs for shinies and then SR's for IV's?
Because I just can't do it any other way..

Alternative
June 9th, 2011, 11:45 PM
Id advise that now you combine the two, as the egg will always change when you pick it up. Unlike the other games where you'd go for shiny first, and IVs later, you have to go for both of them at the same time, so if you choose to use your method, you'll be trying for the shinyness everytime.

Impo
June 10th, 2011, 12:00 AM
Id advise that now you combine the two, as the egg will always change when you pick it up. Unlike the other games where you'd go for shiny first, and IVs later, you have to go for both of them at the same time, so if you choose to use your method, you'll be trying for the shinyness everytime.

....rats. I'll have to research 5th gen RNG then, won't I?
Or I could live in the past and RNG from the 4th Gen...

woaska
June 10th, 2011, 01:18 AM
....rats. I'll have to research 5th gen RNG then, won't I?
Or I could live in the past and RNG from the 4th Gen...

Yes, RNGing in gen V is a bit different from gen IV. I've tired to RNG for IVs in gen IV, but I find it much easier in gen V. However, it will take some time, practice and patient but if you have these and REALLY want to RNG for flawless shinies or whatever, I suggest you do. There's a lot of help guides and other stuff. =)

I think I gonna try again how to RNG for IVs in gen IV, because I still play there. And well, it's always fun to have something to do, you get so happy when you success! =D

ray423
June 10th, 2011, 10:10 PM
We're doing okay, bro. How about you? ^^

Did you compete in the tournament that you mentioned to me a while ago? :)

Not yet. Tourny is 1 month away. I have to try for the last chance tourny before I can participate(I hope) in the VGC's. All of the other regionals are to far away from where I live.

Diabolico
June 12th, 2011, 07:58 AM
Not yet. Tourny is 1 month away. I have to try for the last chance tourny before I can participate(I hope) in the VGC's. All of the other regionals are to far away from where I live.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Sometimes, I just wish I can join the tournies as well. But I'm way too busy with college. :(

ray423
June 12th, 2011, 11:09 PM
Yeah, I know what you mean. Sometimes, I just wish I can join the tournies as well. But I'm way too busy with college. :(

I am busy with work myself. But i have worked so much I have earned some payed time off so am going to use it for my tourny time.

cazzler
June 12th, 2011, 11:35 PM
I got two shinies from the GTS, A shelmet for a Deino level 10 and up, Graveler for a Gurdurr any, (which is now a Golem) The Golem is from Johto, it's in a masterball though, does it mean it's hacked or for some reason the guy just wanted to catch the level 22 graveler? Everything else seems legit though, what do you guys think?
By the way I would check it on the 'check my pokemon' but I can't clone...

Lilith
June 14th, 2011, 06:18 PM
Gotta find me a shiny Solosis somehow. :( I visit the GTS all the time with hope, only to walk out with an empty Pokéball in hand. I am disappoint.
I need a shiny squishy in a dive ball. :(

....Gosh, I really want to get back into trading.
I'm going to go RNG me a collection of shinies!

...Oh, and a question, am I the only one who RNGs for shinies and then SR's for IV's?
Because I just can't do it any other way..
I need to get back into trading. x(
I did that method for gen 4 on my first try. It's better than getting Lax Shiny with bad IVs. 8D

I got two shinies from the GTS, A shelmet for a Deino level 10 and up, Graveler for a Gurdurr any, (which is now a Golem) The Golem is from Johto, it's in a masterball though, does it mean it's hacked or for some reason the guy just wanted to catch the level 22 graveler? Everything else seems legit though, what do you guys think?
By the way I would check it on the 'check my pokemon' but I can't clone...
Don't be suspicious of a shiny if it is caught in a masterball. I've masterball'd shinies before. They're usually cloned items.
Well it's not like I am backlogged in the checking thread... Just backlogged on coursework, haha. -sprinkles sugar on this thread-

Impo
June 14th, 2011, 11:26 PM
I need to get back into trading. x(
I did that method for gen 4 on my first try. It's better than getting Lax Shiny with bad IVs. 8D

Yeah, I like your trade thread. Though mine what ka-boom after about... not even a dozen trades.

And I value shinies over IVs. I know that shininess does nothing in battle, but it looks cool. I lost my resource to easily check IV's upon hatching, so until I buy an AR I won't be trading nothing...

PokéSwimmer
June 15th, 2011, 08:52 AM
Well, I finally managed to learn to RNG capture in Black so I did a bunch of stuff.
These are the most notable ones:

http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/494.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/3/3d/Bag_Timer_Ball_Sprite.png
Victini
Nature: Calm
First hex flawless RNG. Syncher didn't work, but calm isn't too bad of a nature (plus it's probably more unique this way).

http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/shiny/607.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/5/55/Bag_Premier_Ball_Sprite.png
Litwick ♀
Nature: Bold
IVs: 30/28/28/30/28/28
First shiny RNG capture. I just chose an easy frame and went with it. I wasn't too concerned with the IVs.

http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/571.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/8/87/Bag_Luxury_Ball_Sprite.png
Lostlorn Zoroark ♀

This was the first one that turned out exactly the way I wanted.

Any suggestions as to what I should do next? Like learn to breed?

Gou
June 15th, 2011, 03:21 PM
I am considering a giveaway event for normal, non hacked pokemon that not many people seem to have.

UPDATE: Many thanks to Wild Zapdos for his contribution of minun and shinx! I encourage you to check out his trading thread!

So far I have:
Vulpix
Growlithe
Eevee
Zorua
Houndour
Charmander
Snivy
Chimchar
Cyndaquil
Plusle
Minun
Shinx

Proposed pokemon for giveaway (once obtained)
Electrike

Let me know with any questions! I will open the thread when I obtain a few more of my wants

Impo
June 15th, 2011, 11:05 PM
Well, I finally managed to learn to RNG capture in Black so I did a bunch of stuff.
These are the most notable ones:

http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/494.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/3/3d/Bag_Timer_Ball_Sprite.png
Victini
Nature: Calm
First hex flawless RNG. Syncher didn't work, but calm isn't too bad of a nature (plus it's probably more unique this way).

http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/shiny/607.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/5/55/Bag_Premier_Ball_Sprite.png
Litwick ♀
Nature: Bold
IVs: 30/28/28/30/28/28
First shiny RNG capture. I just chose an easy frame and went with it. I wasn't too concerned with the IVs.

http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/571.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/8/87/Bag_Luxury_Ball_Sprite.png
Lostlorn Zoroark ♀

This was the first one that turned out exactly the way I wanted.

Any suggestions as to what I should do next? Like learn to breed?

those are some nice breeds, even though you said you couldn't breed
Maybe do a Petilil or Lillipup?

Diabolico
June 17th, 2011, 06:40 PM
This might be an off-topic post, but..... what are the rules about making a giveaway on here in the trade corner?

Lilith
June 18th, 2011, 07:31 AM
I am considering a giveaway event for normal, non hacked pokemon that not many people seem to have.

UPDATE: Many thanks to Wild Zapdos for his contribution of minun and shinx! I encourage you to check out his trading thread!

So far I have:
Vulpix
Growlithe
Eevee
Zorua
Houndour
Charmander
Snivy
Chimchar
Cyndaquil
Plusle
Minun
Shinx

Proposed pokemon for giveaway (once obtained)
Electrike

Let me know with any questions! I will open the thread when I obtain a few more of my wants
This will help the casual gen 5 players. I don't even have some of these in gen 5 yet, lol. ^^

those are some nice breeds, even though you said you couldn't breed
Maybe do a Petilil or Lillipup?
They're captured, not bred. :(
And they're hot. ^^

This might be an off-topic post, but..... what are the rules about making a giveaway on here in the trade corner?

→ Regarding giveaways...
- Unless you have explicit permission from the Pokémon's owner, do not give away another person's Pokémon.
- Please do not have "guess a number" or "guess my favorite Pokémon" games, as they tend to generate spam.
- You may give away Pokémon within your Trade Thread. If you want to create a separate Giveaway Thread with 10+ freebies, please temporarily close your old shop. We love you, but you really don't need you twice on the first page. :)

i.e. Give away your own (or authorized) Pokemon, no spam-games, and either have a 10+ giveaway thread or a 1+ giveaway within your trade shop.

The spam-game rule is open to moderator interpretation! If a moderator believes that your giveaway trivia is generating more spam than actual Pokemon trading, he or she will be inclined to lock your giveaway. A majority of the giveaway thread's posts should not be something like, "I think the answer is ___ Ohh I'm wrong sorry I'll try again next round :)." They should only post if they know the answer and supply their friend code to be more on topic.

This is a WiFi Pokemon trading forum at its core. Let there be WiFi Pokemon trading, not battling/ebay/trivia.

Diabolico
June 18th, 2011, 11:49 AM
This will help the casual gen 5 players. I don't even have some of these in gen 5 yet, lol. ^^

They're captured, not bred. :(
And they're hot. ^^

→ Regarding giveaways...
- Unless you have explicit permission from the Pokémon's owner, do not give away another person's Pokémon.
- Please do not have "guess a number" or "guess my favorite Pokémon" games, as they tend to generate spam.
- You may give away Pokémon within your Trade Thread. If you want to create a separate Giveaway Thread with 10+ freebies, please temporarily close your old shop. We love you, but you really don't need you twice on the first page. :)

i.e. Give away your own (or authorized) Pokemon, no spam-games, and either have a 10+ giveaway thread or a 1+ giveaway within your trade shop.

The spam-game rule is open to moderator interpretation! If a moderator believes that your giveaway trivia is generating more spam than actual Pokemon trading, he or she will be inclined to lock your giveaway. A majority of the giveaway thread's posts should not be something like, "I think the answer is ___ Ohh I'm wrong sorry I'll try again next round :)." They should only post if they know the answer and supply their friend code to be more on topic.

This is a WiFi Pokemon trading forum at its core. Let there be WiFi Pokemon trading, not battling/ebay/trivia.

Thanks, I was actually planning to giveaway my own pokemon.

Thanks, Twilightblade.

Gwaponezz
June 18th, 2011, 04:25 PM
MY Cousin has a original DS and shes comin to the house on june 26 is it possible to teach me within 1 day?

jigglyppuff8
June 19th, 2011, 06:19 AM
With the ease of Standard Seeds, it should be easy enough to teach yourself with bearsfan092's video tutorial.

Only took me all of yesterday and most of this morning (because shenanigans), but I finally made these:

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u140/jigglyppuff8/Spr_5b_420_s.png
Cherubi ♀ ★
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Chlorophyll
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31
Moves: Nature Power, Seed Bomb, Tickle, Absorb

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u140/jigglyppuff8/Spr_5b_037.png
Vulpix ♀
Ability: Drought
IVs: 31 / 31 / 30 / 30 / 30 / 30 (Hidden Power Fighting)
Moves: Ember

Why doesn't RNG reporter's Time Finder have a regular Breeding (BW) option? Maybe I don't want shinies for once. They have the functionality for 5th gen shinies and 4th gen eggs. Why not the 5th gen ones? /complaining

AngelXavier
June 20th, 2011, 10:46 AM
I'M SORTA BACK YOU GUYS<3
Idk, I haven't really played BW in a long time, and I wanna learn the Non C-Gear abuse Blade promised to teach me, but I have a Mac now, and my PC is dead. So I have no idea if that will even work. Plus I lack a lot of the things you need for it. ugh.

King Syn
June 21st, 2011, 05:51 AM
So whats cool to breed since I am bored and feel like it now. (plus I finally found my DS fat)

I was thinking some old or UU junk idk?

feralig8rx
June 23rd, 2011, 07:29 AM
Hey nice you meet you all ^.^

I'm so tired of waiting for my 24 hrs to be up so I can transfer my Emerald Pokemon to my Diamond game >.< I really hate how it's 24 hrs and not once a day. Same thing with GL, its so stupid! Especially since they make Tuesday maintenance end so late, every day I go on it pushes my 24 hrs back and I have to stay up later and later ;.;

Diabolico
June 28th, 2011, 06:12 AM
I am busy with work myself. But i have worked so much I have earned some payed time off so am going to use it for my tourny time.

That's cool. Good luck. :)

Pokemon Game Fan
July 4th, 2011, 11:10 PM
Is there a thread for 4th gen FCs?
I apologize insanely if this is in the wrong area.

Kenshin5
July 5th, 2011, 01:11 PM
You either post your friend code or add it in your signature. All you have to do is state what game it is part of.

PokéSwimmer
July 13th, 2011, 07:54 PM
Wow, this thread is really inactive...
Anyway, I can now RNG breed and here is my newest creation:

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/f/f9/Spr_5b_446.png
Munchlax
Nature: Careful
IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Selfdestruct, Counter, Double Edge, Curse

The seemingly impossible egg move combination was made possible by FRLG and XD move tutors!

Thoughts? Also, what should I do next?

Reshiram Man
July 15th, 2011, 05:14 AM
Hardly anybody has a DW Politoed. :'(

johnny18
July 19th, 2011, 07:26 AM
Can I ask you guys a silly question?
who is Mat?
I saw a lot of good pokemons with OT Mat so I just wonder who this is.

AngelXavier
July 19th, 2011, 06:20 PM
I remember when this place was actually full of good traders/breeders and we all used to be on here all the time. Now you'd be lucky to see any of the Vets in here. Time to usher in a new generation of traders.

PokéSwimmer
July 19th, 2011, 09:13 PM
Can I ask you guys a silly question?
who is Mat?
I saw a lot of good pokemons with OT Mat so I just wonder who this is.
Mat is Bond697. Pretty much all of his Pokémon are given away for free in his thread (on another forum), so I suggest you don't trade anything of value for them.

I remember when this place was actually full of good traders/breeders and we all used to be on here all the time. Now you'd be lucky to see any of the Vets in here. Time to usher in a new generation of traders.

I'm surprised that there aren't more people RNGing their own Pokémon around here nowadays, considering how easy it is to RNG in Black and White. On the flipside though, now that RNG is so easy, there's little point in trading anymore since it's pretty easy to get almost anything you want yourself in very little time (this is one of the main reasons why I haven't started up a shop). Perhaps some more good traders and breeders will show up with time...

AngelXavier
July 21st, 2011, 12:31 PM
i'm surprised that there aren't more people RNGing their own Pokémon around here nowadays, considering how easy it is to RNG in Black and White. On the flipside though, now that RNG is so easy, there's little point in trading anymore since it's pretty easy to get almost anything you want yourself in very little time (this is one of the main reasons why I haven't started up a shop). Perhaps some more good traders and breeders will show up with time...
I agree, if there were more maybe trading for 'mons wouldn't be so obsolete. I gave up on RNG and moved my time to other websites such as Vdex and GPX+.

de_darkrai
July 23rd, 2011, 11:20 PM
Does anyone tried to get shinies by using the Masuda's Method?

I'm trying now...It's 240 eggs for now... No luck on the shiny Orz

Alternative
July 24th, 2011, 01:46 AM
The main reason you don't see many good traders here anymore is because yes, everyone can get their own stuff, but everyone else tries to get the same stuff. Everyone's trading everyone else's things, and no one is ever unique with their trading. Most people have Mat pokemon because they're free and have no sentimental value. This is why I went for the standard Egg Move shop, because it's different and it's something people actually want.

Be unique, and your shop will be successful.

Tsvet
July 24th, 2011, 05:53 AM
And I do have my own shop. And who's "Mat"?