PDA

View Full Version : [OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14

Lance
July 24th, 2011, 06:08 PM
And I do have my own shop. And who's "Mat"?

The OT of an RNG breeder, who got a lot of his Pokemon around the forum, to the point that everyone had them, and it resulted in a stagnant pokemon gene pool, like literally.

But going by what Alternative said, Have your own shop, and breed unique things. Don't go for the obvious powerhouse Pokemon that everyone wants - breed stuff like Poochyena, Drowzee, Hoppip, Numel, etc. Use your imagination, haha.

Alternative
July 24th, 2011, 10:57 PM
Also don't steal my ideas, like a certain someone who won't be named.

Tsvet
July 24th, 2011, 11:12 PM
Oh... I do have EV'd Froslass, Rampardos and Drapion on my "Shop". :B
Not the every day poké, I think.

And that gave me an idea. Gonna start another game just to keep LC, UU and RU bred/trained pokés.

Alternative
July 25th, 2011, 12:09 AM
I did the whole uniqueness thing. I always hated breeding all those Pokemon which everyone wanted, so I went and bred all weaker Pokemon, such as Slugma, Cherubi, and so on. It's good to get other Pokemon which other people don't have and want.

Perrie ✿
July 25th, 2011, 02:53 AM
Urghhhh RNG Y U SO MEAN.

So close to getting my shiny flawless Frillish. o3o

Alternative
July 25th, 2011, 03:23 AM
^ Is it weird that I read that as Shiny Flawless Stunfisk for a second there? :P

I should really work on my egg move mons again.

Perrie ✿
July 25th, 2011, 09:22 PM
^ Is it weird that I read that as Shiny Flawless Stunfisk for a second there? :P

I should really work on my egg move mons again.

Not at all. o3o Stunfisk is amazing.

I need to work on RNG'ing more. D; I haven't RNG'd anything since yesterday. ;__;

Syndrome
July 27th, 2011, 01:39 PM
Stunfisk sucks. Wee I am walled by Numel so pro.

I need to go actually find/buy a copy of B/W and play it. Maybe I will RNG something.

PokéSwimmer
July 28th, 2011, 02:43 PM
How rare is it to have a Special Flawless Spread with a low Shiny frame (like 67 or something) as well as on a synchronizer frame?

Stunfisk sucks. Wee I am walled by Numel so pro.

Uh, Stunfisk uses Surf? Scald? Earth Power?

twistedpuppy
July 28th, 2011, 03:25 PM
How rare is it to have a Special Flawless Spread with a low Shiny frame (like 67 or something) as well as on a synchronizer frame?

Well if it's for shiny eggs, it's not that rare. If it's for captures, it's pretty rare. It wouldn't be if finding seeds were that simple. >.>

Perrie ✿
July 28th, 2011, 05:01 PM
So yeah. My trade thread is up.

GO SPAM PLZ.

Lance
July 29th, 2011, 08:15 AM
So yeah. My trade thread is up.

GO SPAM PLZ.

ooo me me me me me me.

You should breed me something, js.

Diabolico
July 29th, 2011, 04:17 PM
ooo me me me me me me.

You should breed me something, js.

Hey Live_wire, Can you and the others do me a simple favor please?

If you and others see anybody here on the PC who have a shiny mild grass hp elekid with the OT: Umbreon, can you tell them that they are not allowed to trade/redis that elekid? Because Umbreon and I are the only two players who are allowed to trade it and not the players who get it from us?

Lance
July 30th, 2011, 08:18 PM
Hey Live_wire, Can you and the others do me a simple favor please?

If you and others see anybody here on the PC who have a shiny mild grass hp elekid with the OT: Umbreon, can you tell them that they are not allowed to trade/redis that elekid? Because Umbreon and I are the only two players who are allowed to trade it and not the players who get it from us?

It's really not my place to do so. :/

In other news, after about 10 eggs, I bred a wonderful Modest Litwick. <3

twistedpuppy
July 31st, 2011, 10:49 AM
In other news, after about 10 eggs, I bred a wonderful Modest Litwick. <3

You my friend need to learn how to rng. :P

Alternative
August 1st, 2011, 07:11 AM
Sexy bred Pokemon > RNG'd Pokemon.

Lance
August 1st, 2011, 08:36 PM

Once I get some time I will so. :D

fire_man
August 1st, 2011, 09:04 PM
Has anyone ever detached the link cable when trading a pokemon? I did and my lvl 10 oddish had its name changed and turned to level 119.

Perrie ✿
August 2nd, 2011, 12:01 AM
Has anyone ever detached the link cable when trading a pokemon? I did and my lvl 10 oddish had its name changed and turned to level 119.

No one uses Link cables anymore. x_x And I've never heard of that type of thing happening, I've only heard of the cloning glitch.

Lance
August 2nd, 2011, 09:04 AM
Look what I bred.

http://dialgafans.pytalhost.de/Front/543.gif

Naughty @ Poison Point
12/31/31/31/31/31

Quite proud of that, actually.

PokéSwimmer
August 2nd, 2011, 11:38 AM
Look what I bred.

Naughty @ Poison Point
12/31/31/31/31/31

That's amazing for a non-RNG breed. Even with two flawless parents I've never come as close to flawless as that. Too bad the HP IV and the Special Attack IV aren't swapped, then you'd really have something special there.

Well if it's for shiny eggs, it's not that rare. If it's for captures, it's pretty rare. It wouldn't be if finding seeds were that simple. >.>
It's for a shiny capture, I'm pretty stoked on it actually. Too bad I couldn't find a physical flawless one (yet).

I already did these:

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/3/3d/Spr_5b_607_s.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/8/87/Bag_Luxury_Ball_Sprite.png
Litwick
Nature: Modest
Ability: Flash Fire
IV Spread: 31/X/31/31/31/31
(yeah, I like to practice on Litwick)

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/4/4a/Spr_5b_582_s.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/1/17/Bag_Heal_Ball_Sprite.png
Vanillite
Ability: Ice Body

Any suggestions for what I should do next? (My ESV (http://www.eggmove.com/encounterblack.html) for that seed is 0)

Perrie ✿
August 2nd, 2011, 12:25 PM
Look what I bred.

Naughty @ Poison Point
12/31/31/31/31/31

Gogogogo pokesav that Iv to 31.

Lance
August 2nd, 2011, 07:16 PM
That's amazing for a non-RNG breed. Even with two flawless parents I've never come as close to flawless as that. Too bad the HP IV and the Special Attack IV aren't swapped, then you'd really have something special there.

It's for a shiny capture, I'm pretty stoked on it actually. Too bad I couldn't find a physical flawless one (yet).

I already did these:

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/3/3d/Spr_5b_607_s.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/8/87/Bag_Luxury_Ball_Sprite.png
Litwick
(yeah, I like to practice on Litwick)

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/4/4a/Spr_5b_582_s.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/1/17/Bag_Heal_Ball_Sprite.png
Vanillite
Ability: Ice Body

Any suggestions for what I should do next? (My ESV (http://www.eggmove.com/encounterblack.html) for that seed is 0)

Those are nice! I may swing by for a visit. :D

That's not the first quint-flawless I've done, either. I did a x/31/31/31/31/31 Timid Duskull before, from flawless Dusknoir + Ditto.

Hmmm. Do a HP Fire Joltic/Galvantula, or like a shiny Druddigon or Shelmet/Accelgor, I always liked those shiny forms, color wise.

Brendino
August 4th, 2011, 11:40 PM
I've been looking around, and this looks like it would be the best place to post this.

I just bought a used DS Lite the other day, and it came with Heart Gold, but there was still a save file on the game. I went through the PC to find if there was anything interesting, and found about 10 Pokemon that I would want to transfer over to my new file. I'm pretty inexperienced with the game, and it looks like I can only keep one Pokemon at a time on the GTS, so I would obviously have to trade them another way. Does anyone have a suggestion on what the best way to do this is?

Perrie ✿
August 5th, 2011, 04:14 AM
I've been looking around, and this looks like it would be the best place to post this.

I just bought a used DS Lite the other day, and it came with Heart Gold, but there was still a save file on the game. I went through the PC to find if there was anything interesting, and found about 10 Pokemon that I would want to transfer over to my new file. I'm pretty inexperienced with the game, and it looks like I can only keep one Pokemon at a time on the GTS, so I would obviously have to trade them another way. Does anyone have a suggestion on what the best way to do this is?

Since you're looking for someone to transfer Pokemon for you, I suggest the Quick Trade Thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=244779)

This is only a DCC. We discuss what we've bred or caught and such here. x_x

Pwnyta Jockey
August 6th, 2011, 12:23 PM
LOL, registered my White in Dream World, after having used Black for 20000+ DW points.

Profile is now starting from ZERO? Hope I get to go back to the Blacks 20000+...

Perrie ✿
August 6th, 2011, 06:38 PM
LOL, registered my White in Dream World, after having used Black for 20000+ DW points.

Profile is now starting from ZERO? Hope I get to go back to the Blacks 20000+...

Dream World? People still use that? >:

johnny18
August 6th, 2011, 06:41 PM
I play DW for a while and then I start to stop doig it since it gets kind of boring. The only thing about DW is pokemon's hidden ability and berries.

EDIT: I just realize that Delibird's DW ability, Insomnia, is just the same as its normal ability, Vital Spirit. Why bother to get Delibird this hidden ability with the same effect of the normal one, just different name?

Perrie ✿
August 7th, 2011, 07:56 AM
I play DW for a while and then I start to stop doig it since it gets kind of boring. The only thing about DW is pokemon's hidden ability and berries.

EDIT: I just realize that Delibird's DW ability, Insomnia, is just the same as its normal ability, Vital Spirit. Why bother to get Delibird this hidden ability with the same effect of the normal one, just different name?

Because GF like to troll.

PokéSwimmer
August 8th, 2011, 11:39 PM
Dream World? People still use that? >:

Hey I still use the Dream World... sometimes...
Well, speaking of Dream World, I recently traded for a singing Pikachu and immediately used it to breed this:

http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/shiny/172.png
Pichu ★
Nature: Naive
Ability: Lightningrod
Egg Moves: Wish, Volt Tackle
IV Spread: 31/30/30/31/31/31 (Hidden Power Ice - 70)

I'm actually pretty proud of this one. It is also my first Flawless Shiny RNG breed :3
Now I just need to decide on redistribution rights, and possibly a nickname. Hmmmmmm...

Perrie ✿
August 9th, 2011, 08:25 AM
Cute. It's Naive though? D; I'm not very knowledgeable about Pikachu sets... does it use a Naive nature?

Tsvet
August 9th, 2011, 07:08 PM
Could someone CMT and see if I'm asking too much on my Want list? :\
I don't know what is happening :(

PokéSwimmer
August 9th, 2011, 08:39 PM
Cute. It's Naive though? D; I'm not very knowledgeable about Pikachu sets... does it use a Naive nature?

Naive is so it can go mixed. While most Pikachu I've seen out there run Hasty, I chose to use Naive to give Pikachu a chance to survive against priority moves. The lowered special defense doesn't matter much since Pikachu will probably get OHKOed by pretty much anything anyway. Worthwhile tradeoff imo.
I also looked on Smogon and pretty much all of the sets run either Timid or Naive.

Still trying to decide a nickname and redis. rights though...

Could someone CMT and see if I'm asking too much on my Want list? :\
I don't know what is happening :(
Probably because recently, the trade corner has been leaning more toward casual players/traders rather than competitive battlers/RNG breeders. It's surprising, really. Given the ease of RNGing in BW, I was expecting to see a huge influx of RNG shops. I did check out your thread though and saw some stuff I liked, perhaps I'll stop by soon :D.

Perrie ✿
August 9th, 2011, 08:46 PM
Naive is so it can go mixed. While most Pikachu I've seen out there run Hasty, I chose to use Naive to give Pikachu a chance to survive against priority moves. The lowered special defense doesn't matter much since Pikachu will probably get OHKOed by pretty much anything anyway. Worthwhile tradeoff imo.
I also looked on Smogon and pretty much all of the sets run either Timid or Naive.

Still trying to decide a nickname and redis. rights though...

Well I usually give my Egg move, specific Hidden Power, Shiny Pokemon either Semi or Non since they're so nom. :3

oic.

Tsvet
August 11th, 2011, 06:45 AM
Hmm... something is bizarre here.
The thing is: I borrowed a female Torchic with DW and bred another female Torchic with DW ability.
Why the first one can enter random online battle and mine (UT, lv 1, just bred) can't? :\

[no species or item clause broken on my team]

johnny18
August 11th, 2011, 06:51 AM
Hmm... something is bizarre here.
The thing is: I borrowed a female Torchic with DW and bred another female Torchic with DW ability.
Why the first one can enter random online battle and mine (UT, lv 1, just bred) can't? :\

[no species or item clause broken on my team]
There is no female torchic. The DW torchic is given as only male.

Tsvet
August 11th, 2011, 07:34 AM
I just love to be lied to.
Bazinga.
So... I'll delete plenty of pokemons now ._.'

Where can I get a list to check what I got is a hack or not? ._.

Lilith
August 11th, 2011, 09:08 AM
@Tsvet: Here's some basic information about discerning hacks (mostly copied from Trade Rules). Grouped in a spoiler:

→ Regarding Event Pokémon...
Only trade official Event Pokémon, as indicated by: Bulbapedia (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Event_Pok%C3%A9mon), Pokemon Secure (http://www.pokemonsecure.com/index.php) or Serebii (http://serebii.net/events/); if the Pokemon is not on the list, it's a hacked fan event.

- The following Events are hacked: Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Pre-released events, and Korean Events in Gen 4 (Transferred to Gen 5 is acceptable)

- The following shiny Pokémon are prohibited: 10 ANIV Events, non-preset shiny NDS Wondercard Events, MYSTRY Mew, Ageto Celebi, WISHMKR Jirachi, Negai Boshi Jirachi, Arceus, Victini, Castelia City Zorua, Lostlorn Zoroark, Reshiram, Zekrom

- The following Dream World Pokemon are prohibited: If the Pokemon is not on this list, it is not released yet via Dream World! (http://www.serebii.net/games/hiddenabilityaccess.shtml)
(Check the column: Hidden Ability Breedable? as if it's a male-only event, it's not breedable, thus all offspring are hacked).

[a id]hack[/a id]Hacked Pokémon - We automatically define Hacked Pokémon as the following:

Pokémon generated and/or edited via an external device (PokeSav, Pokegen, Action Replay, etc)
Pokémon with ridiculously high stats (or over 510 EVs)
Pokémon with an illegal location (e.g. Pokemon Cartoon, Mystery Zone)
Pokémon with an ID number less than 00001 or higher than 65535 (some RNG abusers have passed this, so examine the owner/OT)
Pokémon with date Jan. 0, 2000
Japanese Pokémon with over 5 characters in the name or in the OT
Any Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect
Any shiny Arceus, Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom
Any Celebi, Jirachi, or Arceus without an Event OT
Shiny NDS Wondercard Events, unless preset as always shiny (e.g. Crown Raikou)
Shiny GBA events (exception: Eggs, Berry Fix Zigzagoon)
Non-event Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Raikou, Entei, and Suicune with location Hoenn
Fan Made Events and Pre-released/Test/Demo Events
Korean Event Pokemon in Gen 4 (as Korean games cannot trade to other region games; this is fixed in Gen 5)
Gen 3&4 Legendary Pokémon with an illegal IV/Nature combination
Gen 3 (excluding Emerald) Roaming legends with high IVs
Anything downloaded to your game directly from Pokecheck
Flashcarts/emulators are allowed in Shiny Hunter Club, Challenges, Emulation etc but they're not trading those Pokemon; it's debatable, but currently they're banned.

@Traders: What would you guys like to see in Trade Corner? Or would you rather prefer a separate thread to discuss revamp? :P

Perrie ✿
August 11th, 2011, 11:41 AM
Separate thread to discuss. B) Gogogogo.

Alternative
August 13th, 2011, 03:34 AM
The real opinion is whether I should re open some sort of trade shop again or not with mah sexy egg mons, which I know you all love. Then I can get some nice Pokemon out of it as well as helping others out.

Perrie ✿
August 13th, 2011, 04:37 AM
You should open up a shop of hot RNG mons. B) All the cool kids are doing it.

Alternative
August 13th, 2011, 05:12 AM
Uniqueness > coolness imo. :) I'm sure you'd prefer egg moves rather than RNG'd mons anyway, and I can't RNG now/don't wanna C-Gear it.

PokéSwimmer
August 13th, 2011, 11:46 AM
Uniqueness > coolness imo. :) I'm sure you'd prefer egg moves rather than RNG'd mons anyway, and I can't RNG now/don't wanna C-Gear it.

Agreed, unique egg moved 'mons are awesome.

Anyway, I realized I still had a bunch of Gen IV Wonder Cards left on various games (FAL10 Mew, Shiny Dogs, and Celebi). So I tried to learn Gen IV abuse and failed miserably (delay sucks). I'll probably try again later if I have more time. There are so many RNGed versions of these guys floating around out there that I'm wondering if it's even worth it. Should I try to learn this or should I just trade for them?

Lilith
August 13th, 2011, 02:09 PM
Agreed, unique egg moved 'mons are awesome.

Anyway, I realized I still had a bunch of Gen IV Wonder Cards left on various games (FAL10 Mew, Shiny Dogs, and Celebi). So I tried to learn Gen IV abuse and failed miserably (delay sucks). I'll probably try again later if I have more time. There are so many RNGed versions of these guys floating around out there that I'm wondering if it's even worth it. Should I try to learn this or should I just trade for them?
Yes to Celebi, maybe to Mew, no to beasts. The versions floating around may be injected wondercards. Hard to tell if they are or not, so you do some justice, okies?

Alternative
August 13th, 2011, 08:24 PM
Speaking of 4th gen wondercards, I've still got the last two, I think it's Suicune and Entei left to abuse. I never got around to it, so I may do it soon if I can snag my sister's DSi and get them then and trade them.

RoseBlade
August 13th, 2011, 08:35 PM
Not sure if this would be the right place to put this but I will give it a shot.

If I use instant egg and fast egg hatch, where the DC man gets me an egg instantly and where the steps to hatch said egg is lower...extremely so, would the resulting pokemon be considered a hack?

Perrie ✿
August 13th, 2011, 08:41 PM
Not sure if this would be the right place to put this but I will give it a shot.

If I use instant egg and fast egg hatch, where the DC man gets me an egg instantly and where the steps to hatch said egg is lower...extremely so, would the resulting pokemon be considered a hack?

IIRC. It's considered legit. A lot of people do it. C:

RoseBlade
August 13th, 2011, 08:49 PM
Cool.

Anyway. Has anyone else tried getting a flawless poke without RNG? I am looking for tips on how to finish off. I have two of the same poke, Torchic as the case would be, male female and both have the equivalent of a flawless, as in they have perfect IV's together. Thing is I cannot get a resulting flawless poke. Any suggestions.

Also if this is not the place to discuss this can someone point me in the right direction? I do appreciate the help.

Alternative
August 13th, 2011, 08:58 PM
When it comes to getting flawless Pokemon without use of RNG methods, it can be very difficult to get it. As a max, only three IVs from both parents will be passed down to the child, meaning the IVs passed down from your two Torchic will only be 3/12 passed down. You can be lucky to have all the good ones passed down, and then the rest of it is up to luck.

PokéSwimmer
August 13th, 2011, 09:01 PM
Yes to Celebi, maybe to Mew, no to beasts. The versions floating around may be injected wondercards. Hard to tell if they are or not, so you do some justice, okies?

I'm probably going to skip out on the Mew, since I really want to restart Soul Silver and I don't have time to figure out what I'm doing wrong with Gen IV abuse at the moment. Unless, of course, unused wonder cards remain usable when you restart your game (do they?).
As for the Celebi (I think I have two Celebi Wonder Cards), which natures should I go for? (The "nature is always random" thing is probably going to be pretty frustrating...)

Cool.

Anyway. Has anyone else tried getting a flawless poke without RNG? I am looking for tips on how to finish off. I have two of the same poke, Torchic as the case would be, male female and both have the equivalent of a flawless, as in they have perfect IV's together. Thing is I cannot get a resulting flawless poke. Any suggestions.

Also if this is not the place to discuss this can someone point me in the right direction? I do appreciate the help.
It is highly unlikely. If you have an original DS or a DS lite, you'd be better off learning how to RNG. It's pretty easy in Gen V.

RoseBlade
August 13th, 2011, 09:05 PM
Wha..? I... I thought that the child inherited 6/12 of the parents IV's...how the hell did I manage to get a Torchic 31 25 26 31 31 31? I must have gone through only 300 eggs for this result. Am I just lucky or something?

That aside there is not any real strategies for this is there? There is the power item thing but it only works for one parent from what I have heard. So even if you have the power lens on one and anklet on the other it will only choose between one of the two.

...seriously 3/12?

EDIT: Is there anyone who would be willing to take me through the mystery (to me) that is RNG 5th gen? I have looked up guides but they were not much help. Again I would appreciate it.

Perrie ✿
August 13th, 2011, 09:15 PM
Getting completely flawless is extremely hard when not using RNG. But getting near-flawless (Which is Iv's like 31/30/31/31/30/30) isn't that hard when Iv Breeding. :3

But RNG is a lot faster and easier (In Gen V) to do. But Iv Breeding is do-able on all Ds consoles and doesn't require external programs (RNG Reporter)

PokéSwimmer
August 13th, 2011, 09:27 PM
Wha..? I... I thought that the child inherited 6/12 of the parents IV's...how the hell did I manage to get a Torchic 31 25 26 31 31 31? I must have gone through only 300 eggs for this result. Am I just lucky or something?

That aside there is not any real strategies for this is there? There is the power item thing but it only works for one parent from what I have heard. So even if you have the power lens on one and anklet on the other it will only choose between one of the two.

...seriously 3/12?

EDIT: Is there anyone who would be willing to take me through the mystery (to me) that is RNG 5th gen? I have looked up guides but they were not much help. Again I would appreciate it.

Bearsfan092 has amazing RNG help videos. I learned just by watching them. Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4zNQH9cC3w&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Also, if you're on a Mac (in which you'd use PPRNG instead of RNG reporter) I'd be able to help you.

RoseBlade
August 13th, 2011, 09:27 PM
Is it just me or is the TC a lot slower than it use to be? I mean Saturday night is usually when people come out of hiding no? So where are all the trades happening. Did I miss something in the time that I left? It was only 2 or 3 weeks.

Perrie ✿
August 13th, 2011, 09:54 PM
Is it just me or is the TC a lot slower than it use to be? I mean Saturday night is usually when people come out of hiding no? So where are all the trades happening. Did I miss something in the time that I left? It was only 2 or 3 weeks.

Slower? ;; You mean it has less activity. Usually at around 5:00Pm+ GMT 0 is when I notice the trade corner getting active.

Nothing has happened whilst you were away. Hopefully things will happen whilst you're here, like the trade corner revamp.

Alternative
August 13th, 2011, 10:02 PM
I'm pretty sure the reason why the Trade Corner is starting to get slow is because no one's trading their own stuff anymore. Everyone has everyone else's Pokemon and most people are asking for Mat or those Popular DW Pokemon, namely Vulpix and Poliwag.

At this stage I'd prefer standard IV bred Pokemon rather than RNG abused Pokemon.

Syndrome
August 13th, 2011, 10:04 PM
Isnt that how trading has always been...

RoseBlade
August 13th, 2011, 10:07 PM
Standard? As in IV bred? I thought flawless where near impossible to get this way. Do you mean breeding for certain IV's?

Regardless I am now learning how to RNG and I have to say watching someone do it and being shown how is a lot better than reading and winging it. Though I am still going to be trying to IV breed.

Alternative
August 13th, 2011, 10:18 PM
When I say standard, I mean before RNG was figured out. Meaning you're breeding and breeding with multitudes of Pokemon until you get the desired IVs. Sometimes you can get lucky in getting a few decent ones.

Kenshin5
August 14th, 2011, 01:14 PM
http://www.pokemonworldchampionships.com/2011/files/content/media/images/day3/day3scrafty3.jpg
I want, but hoping next year Worlds is Bisharp or Eelektross. Wonder how long this will be rare until it gets spamed.

PokéSwimmer
August 14th, 2011, 08:49 PM
Well say hello to my first ever Gen IV abuse. It's also from a legit wonder card that I got myself. I'm super proud of this one and I got a good nature the second time I hit my seed! (The first time I advanced the frame one too many times and got a half flawless Hardy nature).

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/4/43/Spr_5b_151.png
Mew
Natue: Bold
OT: FAL2010
IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Non-Redis

I guess this guy is going to be a baton passer. I don't think I'll ever trade it though since my cloning method (GTS spoofing) doesn't work with those annoying ribbons.
Yay for forgetting to pick up your Wonder Cards!

PikachuGuy
August 15th, 2011, 02:04 PM
Well say hello to my first ever Gen IV abuse. It's also from a legit wonder card that I got myself. I'm super proud of this one and I got a good nature the second time I hit my seed! (The first time I advanced the frame one too many times and got a half flawless Hardy nature).

Mew
Non-Redis

I guess this guy is going to be a baton passer. I don't think I'll ever trade it though since my cloning method (GTS spoofing) doesn't work with those annoying ribbons.
Yay for forgetting to pick up your Wonder Cards!

Lucky guy! I've been trying to get a Mew....since I missed the last event.

twistedpuppy
August 15th, 2011, 06:03 PM
Mew
Non-Redis

http://lh5.ggpht.com/-uBreHJ65PPo/S0ObjR04HEI/AAAAAAAAA6U/phH9b_iEa6c/disneyworld.gif
I wants it! @~@

Meanwhile back at hall of justice...
I can't seem to find a shiny wild pokémon spread where the timer0 doesn't pms on me.

Alternative
August 18th, 2011, 09:34 PM
Meanwhile, at swag university, I've run out of ideas for Pokemon to breed with Egg Moves. I guess I could still go with the Pansear with Nasty Plot and Heat Wave, since I still have that original Smeargle, but any other suggestions?

PokéSwimmer
August 18th, 2011, 09:57 PM
Meanwhile back at hall of justice...
I can't seem to find a shiny wild pokémon spread where the timer0 doesn't pms on me.

I've found out that my timer0 actually stays more consistent when I have one keypress rather than none. With no keypresses, I have to try like 5 times to actually hit my seed, whereas with one keypress, I usually get it on the first or second try.

Meanwhile, at swag university, I've run out of ideas for Pokemon to breed with Egg Moves. I guess I could still go with the Pansear with Nasty Plot and Heat Wave, since I still have that original Smeargle, but any other suggestions?

Personally, I'd like to go for egg move combinations that can only be achieved through use of 3rd gen move tutors. The Munchlax in my thread is one such example, but I'm sure there are many more.

twistedpuppy
August 20th, 2011, 05:45 PM
I've found out that my timer0 actually stays more consistent when I have one keypress rather than none. With no keypresses, I have to try like 5 times to actually hit my seed, whereas with one keypress, I usually get it on the first or second try.

I've always got it set to 1 keypress, but since I'm trying to find a capture spread I've increased it to 2. Still haven't found a spread though. ;__;

Alternative
August 20th, 2011, 08:35 PM
Personally, I'd like to go for egg move combinations that can only be achieved through use of 3rd gen move tutors. The Munchlax in my thread is one such example, but I'm sure there are many more.
I guess I could do that, considering I have a 3rd generation game, and a DS Phat/Lite, which I don't have. :x

I meant some nice ones which are unique that not a crap ton of people have like Leech Seed/Giga Drain/Teeter Dance Lotad.

johnny18
August 28th, 2011, 06:06 PM
Help for 5th RNG
I want to start to learn RNG for a shiny flawless egg and I never try to RNG a wild pokemon before.
Do I need to have the egg ready before the calibration or after the calibration please?

Lilith
August 28th, 2011, 06:43 PM
Yes, deposit parents and have the daycare man hold any egg first. Save right in front of him if you're abusing frame 1. If you must advance the frame via withdrawing from the PC, save inside the daycare building in front of the PC.

johnny18
August 28th, 2011, 06:54 PM
Yes, deposit parents and have the daycare man hold any egg first. Save right in front of him if you're abusing frame 1. If you must advance the frame via withdrawing from the PC, save inside the daycare building in front of the PC.
Wait so is it before or after the calibration phase? and Do we need the ditto to hold anything?

Perrie ✿
August 28th, 2011, 06:56 PM
Wait so is it before or after the calibration phase?

It's after. iirc. Pretty sure it is.

johnny18
August 28th, 2011, 06:59 PM
It's after. iirc. Pretty sure it is.
What about the ditto? Does it need to help anything?

MarioManH
August 28th, 2011, 08:12 PM
Someone needs to make a guide about this RNG stuff x.x

Lilith
August 28th, 2011, 08:40 PM
@ditto's role: Ditto needs to hold an Everstone if it is going to pass down the nature. Do not use power items at all.

@guide: Lol it's something important on my to-do list. :(

@calibration: I said have the egg ready before calibration. Omega says have the egg ready after calibration. tbh there are 2 opportunities to calibrate. bummer right ?

Here's rng standard abuse for shiny eggs in a nutshell, hope it helps solve your question ?

What you need:
A Chatot with a recorded Chatter.
Everstone
Good daycare parents w/ desirable nature

What you cannot use:
AR
Flashcart
Dsi/DSiXL/sDS

1: "Calibrate" first in Victory Road and find DS Parameters, average Timer0 value, and Actual Second (all demonstrated and explained in other videos).

2: Enter DS Parameters and find 5th gen shiny egg spreads in RNG Reporter.

3: Gather good (preferably flawless) daycare parents. Either male or female parent can hold an Everstone to have a 50% chance of passing down a desirable nature. Do NOT use any power items.

4: Deposit parents into daycare. Bike around until the daycare parents generate an egg. Withdraw the Chatot knowing Chatter into your party. Teach Chatot any recorded sound via your microphone. Save in front of old man with a party of 5 Pokemon or less (enough to pick up the egg). Power off the DS.

5: Do the steps bearsfan is describing at 2:30 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSonSZQFQK8 so RNG Reporter will predict the Initial PIDRNG Frame. This prediction is right 90% of the time.

6: Subtract the Shiny Frame Number from the Starting Frame number. This is how many Chatter advancements you must do.

7: Boot up the DS. Use DS clock to hit the target time RNG Reporter says (do keypresses if RNG Reporter tells you to).

8: Once you load the game (do not launch C-Gear), immediately press X to pause and open your party. Do the number of Chatter advancements required. Exit menu and immediately collect the egg. You don't want the offscreen trainers walking around and advancing the PID frame.

9: Slow hatch it (do NOT save and do NOT pop in the fast hatch code!). Bring the hatched baby to the IV Judge in Gear Station in Nimbasa. If the baby is not "outstanding" with flawless IVs in the desired traits, reset and try again. If the baby is outstanding with flawless IVs but not shiny, note the nature and match it up (what bearsfan details at 8:40).

Bearsfan goes into detail about how to make up for the 10% chance the PID is off. This can be said to be another "calibration" phase (the one I am referring to) as you have to adjust by a few increments to find the Shifted Starting Frame or otherwise, you may never get that shiny egg.

MarioManH
August 28th, 2011, 08:42 PM
I can't do RNG anyway, since I own a DsiXL D:

Lilith
August 28th, 2011, 08:48 PM
Silly Dsi/XL/3DS users only have the c-gear method (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M26PvryQIA) available to them. I honestly forgot how to do it.. It's more difficult than non c-gear (standard seed abuse) method. Go buy a garbage DS brick. :P

Another breeding guide for shiny eggs, non c-gear abuse, if you haven't read it before: Gen V RNG Breeding Guide (http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3446600)

The only problem with these guides is that they don't use the newest RNG Reporter version so there may be some differences, iirc.

edit: Of course we do have a trade corner chatroom where you could get your butt on, join, and ask for real-time rng help ? -_-

MarioManH
August 28th, 2011, 09:12 PM
Lol I might just do that, anyway, back to EV training this Starly.

johnny18
August 29th, 2011, 09:56 PM
I really need help with RNG a shiny egg. The thing I want to breed a shiny flawless weedle but everytime I reset to do the seed, the outcome will always be:
1) wrong nature, wrong IVs, not shiny
2) wrong nature, flawless, not shiny
3) right nature, flawless, not shiny

Lilith
August 30th, 2011, 04:50 AM
That's still good progress. :P

If you are hatching a flawless baby missing the shininess, that means the wandering offscreen trainers are secretly advancing the PID RNG (controls shininiess) Frame. Shame you can't rebattle the trainers and unleash your level 100 Arceus on them, huh ?

1) wrong nature, wrong IVs, not shiny
Reset and try again. It's only a Weedle so it should only take a few minutes to hatch. If you're hatching something like Larvesta with base 10,000 steps, there is a shortcut to determine whether or not the baby is flawless.

2) wrong nature, flawless, not shiny
3) right nature, flawless, not shiny
Good, but not quite the right PID. You'll have to pull up a table of the natures after your intended target. You are most likely 1-5 PID frames too far ahead of the shiny.

Here's what you do:

Change Method to Breeding (BW) Method (or International if applicable to you).
Calculate the Starting Frame again.
Copy Paste Seed into Seed (Hex).
Uncheck the shiny box. Click Generate.
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/901/hatchshinymissedpid.th.png (http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/901/hatchshinymissedpid.png)

Examine the Natures of your generated table. You should have landed maybe 1-5 frames after your Target PIDRNG Frame.
If you hatch a Pokemon wrong nature, just match it on the table. If you hatch a Pokemon with the Everstone nature, you may have trouble matching it. Just do 1 less Chatter the next time until you happen to land on a wrong nature.
For example, I hatched a Bashful Pokemon, which happens to be on Frame 57. I am trying to hit Frame 53. 57-53=4. I need to do 4 less Chatter advancements in order to get that Calm Shiny Pokemon. On my next attempt, I will do 0 Chatter advancements.
This time, I successfully hatched a shiny Calm Pokemon.
http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/1050/hatchshinycalibrate.th.png (http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/1050/hatchshinycalibrate.png)

In other words, if you got a "wrong nature, flawless, not shiny", you are very close to your shiny! Just do some math and figure out how far off in the Chatter advancements you were. o.0

Do NOT resave and do NOT keep the wrongegg+save. This is pointless. You'll change where the wandering trainers (i.e. NPCs) are turning/walking, thus throwing off the math again. Just soft reset if it is not shiny.

Of course, in my example, if my target is 53 and I consistently hatched a Jolly (Frame 59) egg, I would have to resave to change the position of the NPCs. They're messing up my PID by too many frames, or I just stink at button mashing to collect the egg. -_-

johnny18
August 30th, 2011, 10:41 PM
Thanks TwilightBlade and I just notice what I miss: I forgot about the capture tab plus check the released roamer box.

EDIT: The more I try to RNG the more I messed up with the egg now it does not even give me a flawless adamant anymore. It always comes up with a different nature and is not flawless + not shiny T_T

Musica
August 31st, 2011, 07:56 AM
Hello again everyone. :)

I'm thinking of going back in playing Pokemon since I still have my DS, Platinum, SS, and White. How's the competitive battling scene so far? It's sad that the DSi and above still cannot be used to Standard Seed abuse. D:

Perrie ✿
August 31st, 2011, 08:56 AM
Hello again everyone. :)

I'm thinking of going back in playing Pokemon since I still have my DS, Platinum, SS, and White. How's the competitive battling scene so far? It's sad that the DSi and above still cannot be used to Standard Seed abuse. D:

Competitive battling for 5th Generation is going quite nicely. Although a lot of people are raging and such over new things. I'd go read the CBC stuff for that. :) Yes please do! This forum needs more good traders.

greg0915
September 2nd, 2011, 02:16 PM
Hey TwilightBlade told me to post this here XD

I've just RNG'ed my first pokemon and here it is

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/640.gif
Virizon
Timid|Justified
IVs: 31/31/30/31/30/30 (HP Rock)

Perrie ✿
September 2nd, 2011, 04:30 PM
Should be Hp Fire. ;o; BUT WHO CARES YOU CAN RNG NOW. My first was Cobalion. :33

Lilith
September 2nd, 2011, 06:20 PM
HP Fire wut? Smogon analysis suggests HP Ice, but that's overdone in the trading realm.

Congrats on the amazing Virizion + RNG powers!

Others still struggling can always ask for live assistance or trade in our live chatroom if you download Pokemon Online (http://www.pokemon-online.eu/) and join the Pokecommunity server (Advanced Connection: 74.102.89.161:5080). I'm there now. x)

Perrie ✿
September 3rd, 2011, 05:24 AM
HP Fire wut? Smogon analysis suggests HP Ice, but that's overdone in the trading realm.

Congrats on the amazing Virizion + RNG powers!

Others still struggling can always ask for live assistance or trade in our live chatroom if you download Pokemon Online (http://www.pokemon-online.eu/) and join the Pokecommunity server (Advanced Connection: 74.102.89.161:5080). I'm there now. x)

I meant Hp Ice. ):

Advertising, blade? ;] Use that "x)" again and I will hurt you.

johnny18
September 3rd, 2011, 05:42 AM
I need help with RNG
I did exactly what TwilightBlade shows me in here http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=6624291&postcount=72
and I am getting nowhere.
I ask someone else and that person said that I have to find the starting frame myself since the calculate initial PIDRNG frame could be wrong. I did and each time, the nature always different T-T. I do not know what should I do now.

PokéSwimmer
September 3rd, 2011, 04:29 PM
It's good to see a few first time RNG abusers!

So now that I have a little free time, I might try to RNG that Celebi Wondercard that's been sitting in my HG cart since like February.
What natures should I go for and what Hidden Power should it have? I'm thinking HP fire, but I'd like a little input on this.

twistedpuppy
September 3rd, 2011, 05:28 PM
I need help with RNG
I did exactly what TwilightBlade shows me in here http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=6624291&postcount=72
and I am getting nowhere.
I ask someone else and that person said that I have to find the starting frame myself since the calculate initial PIDRNG frame could be wrong. I did and each time, the nature always different T-T. I do not know what should I do now.

There could be two different reasons why the nature keeps shifting. 1, your timer0 keeps shifting. If this is the cause there's nothing you can do to stop it. 2, the wandering npcs are moving quicker than you are. You move faster than them if that's the case.

johnny18
September 3rd, 2011, 06:13 PM
Thanks to Mercyful Fate and TwilightBlade, I manage to get my "Knight in Shiny Armor" XD

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/s/013.gif
Adamant l NN: Excalibur
31/31/31/31/31/31

Lance
September 3rd, 2011, 07:38 PM
Thanks to Mercyful Fate and TwilightBlade, I manage to get my "Knight in Shiny Armor" XD

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/s/013.gif
Adamant l NN: Excalibur
31/31/31/31/31/31

Awww Weedle is so cute. Do want.

You should try to RNG an Escavalier, like an actual knight! :D

streetofficial
September 3rd, 2011, 07:42 PM
where can i find friend code for wifi inside my game?

Lance
September 3rd, 2011, 08:58 PM
where can i find friend code for wifi inside my game?

Which game? You can check your FC once you get a Pal Pad, one of the early happenings in all the games. C:

Perrie ✿
September 3rd, 2011, 09:49 PM

You should just RNG, Js'

MY NEW THREAD IS OPEN LALALALALA.

johnny18
September 4th, 2011, 01:54 PM

Thanks for the advice and I did RNG a Karrablast and two horses for him to ride XD

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/s/588.gif
Adamant l Shed Skin
31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Megahorn, Pursuit, and Knock-Off
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/s/077.gif
Jolly l Flash Fire
31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Hypnosis, Low Kick
Jolly l Flame Body
31/31/31/31/31/31

Perrie ✿
September 4th, 2011, 09:45 PM
It's so good that more and more people are learning RNG. ;w; ily all <3 Now you should learn CSS and make your thread look super cute! Of course if you feel like CSS would be too hard, you can just ask anyone in the CSS Help thread or anyone who has CSS-styled threads in TC. C:

greg0915
September 5th, 2011, 04:32 AM
I tried CSS in my thread and now its wrecked :(

Perrie ✿
September 5th, 2011, 04:34 AM
It's not that bad, it just needs work. If I were you, I'd either;

1) - Have myself and my partner learn some basic CSS; close current thread, open new thread with neat CSS designs
2) - Temporarily close your current shop whilst you do some editing with your CSS.

greg0915
September 5th, 2011, 04:37 AM
I think i might Temporarily close the thread instead of start a new one because this is my second thread and i don't want to keep starting a new one every month.

I tried adding a back ground now everything is messed up DX

Lance
September 5th, 2011, 07:49 PM
Thanks for the advice and I did RNG a Karrablast and two horses for him to ride XD

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/s/588.gif
Adamant l Shed Skin
31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Megahorn, Pursuit, and Knock-Off
Jolly l Flash Fire
31/31/31/31/31/31
Jolly l Flame Body
31/31/31/31/31/31

I may acquiesce that there Karrablast. :D

greg0915
September 6th, 2011, 12:33 PM
When RNG Breeding, if one of the parents is from USA and the other from UK is that classed as international breeding?

Kirozane
September 7th, 2011, 12:00 PM
Okay wow... I haven't been here in AGES....

After many failures, I think I may be crawling out of the hole of inadequacy I find myself in all too often. ^^

I finally bred my first flawless. XD

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/s/133.gif ♂
Adamant
31/31/31/31/31/31
Ability: Anticipation

Saerith
September 7th, 2011, 12:02 PM
Kirozane congrats, hes cute too :)

greg0915
September 8th, 2011, 09:54 AM
Just RNG'ed this bad boy! XD In my favorite ball
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/645.pnghttp://www.serebii.net/itemdex/sprites/premierball.png
Lv.70 Landorus ♂
OT: George|ID No. 08012
Naive|Sand Force
Rock Slide, Earthquake, Sandstorm, Fissure
IVs: 30/31/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Fully Redis

johnny18
September 9th, 2011, 03:25 AM
I just experience something strange today with RNG reporter. The shiny seed that I found in the shiny egg tab does not match the seed from the main menu for some reason.

Lilith
September 10th, 2011, 09:08 PM
Johnny, did you check on/off the Ditto Parent box? International breeding? Those are some things that can change the results... The program itself shouldn't be broken though, haha.

Cuuuute RNG abuses, everyone! Here's my products of the last 3 hours goshhh! I hate shiny eggs. D:

http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/shiny/mandibuzz.png
NN: Hope
Shiny Careful Mandibuzz | Overcoat
31 / 31 / 31 / 11 / 31 / 31
http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/shiny/braviary.png
NN: Justice
Shiny Adamant Braviary | Sheer Force
31 / 31 / 31 / 8 / 31 / 31

johnny18
September 10th, 2011, 11:16 PM
Thanks........I did forget to check the ditto parent box XD
and feel you on the shiny egg.......It gets annoying sometimes lol

Musica
September 11th, 2011, 07:37 PM
It's been a long time since I last bred nor capture any pokemon. >_> I tried breeding again in SS since I can't easily breed in my White... (I guess I'll be buying a DS Lite soon.)

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/447d.png
National Pokédex Number: 447 | Species: Riolu
Nickname: Gazille | Gender: Male
OT: Musica | ID: 35770
Nature: Timid | Characteristic: | Ability: Inner Focus
Individual Values: 31/31/31/31/31/30| Effort Values: 0
Hidden Power Type and Base Power: Ice 70
Move set: Agility / Vacuum Wave / Bullet Punch / Blaze Kick

Could he have a good use in 5th Gen?

greg0915
September 12th, 2011, 11:58 AM
Meet the latest member to my RNG crew XD
Still deciding on Redistribution rights

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bws/4.png
Lv.1 Charmander ♂ (NN Paradox)
Blaze|Adamant
Dragon Dance, Outrage, Flare Blitz, Dragon Rush
IVs: FLAWLESS

johnny18
September 12th, 2011, 03:08 PM
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bws/425.png
Lv.1 Drifloon ♂
Unburden|Timid
Constrict, Minimize, Weather Ball, (HP Fighting)
IVs: 30/31/30/30/30/30

I manage to get this guy but I went from being normal to a little bit crazy and then becoming insane when I RNG him T-T

Saerith
September 12th, 2011, 03:09 PM
Congrats Johnny! Also heres the insanity badge you get when going insane :P

johnny18
September 12th, 2011, 03:16 PM
Congrats Johnny! Also heres the insanity badge you get when going insane :P
Thanks ^^. Hope I will never get anymore insanity with other pokemons in the future ^_^

Saerith
September 12th, 2011, 03:19 PM
It's only just starting lol ._.

Lance
September 12th, 2011, 05:01 PM
My latest toy:

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/6/62/637Volcarona_Dream.png
Timid/Alert to Sounds
Fiery Dance/Hurricane/Bug Buzz/Quiver Dance
252 SpA/252 Speed/6 HP

twistedpuppy
September 12th, 2011, 05:14 PM
Seems like everyone is breeding shinies. Meanwhile I have no idea what to breed. It's been a month since I bred anything. Anyone got any suggestions?

greg0915
September 12th, 2011, 05:18 PM
Giving this away!

The Giveaway is only open until Saturday 12:00 AM 17th September GMT 0
(visit Malefic Paradox for more details)

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk235/Lucario17/Pokemon%20Art/ShinyChar.png
Paradox
greg0915's shiny flawless Charizard
OT: George|ID No. 08012
Lv.100 ♂
Blaze|Adamant
Dragon Dance, Outrage, Flare Blitz, Earthquake
EVs: 6 HP, 252 Atk, 252 Spd
IVs: FLAWLESS

Lance
September 12th, 2011, 05:27 PM
Seems like everyone is breeding shinies. Meanwhile I have no idea what to breed. It's been a month since I bred anything. Anyone got any suggestions?

Something with a cool dreamworld ability!

twistedpuppy
September 12th, 2011, 05:32 PM
Hmm...I've got Blade's Eevee. Still haven't bred my own. I could do that.

greg0915
September 12th, 2011, 05:34 PM
Something with a cool dreamworld ability!

If you ever need any dreamworld pokemon i have quite a few ;)

Musica
September 13th, 2011, 05:10 AM
If you ever need any dreamworld pokemon i have quite a few ;)

111/118 huh? That's quite a "few," friend. It's so nice to see that this place is getting active again. I think I'll really go back once I buy a DS Lite.

Lance
September 13th, 2011, 07:39 PM
Hmm...I've got Blade's Eevee. Still haven't bred my own. I could do that.

I've started my Poison Heal Gliscor. :3 Hopefully I'll have him done this week.

Alternative
September 13th, 2011, 09:06 PM
Breed a sexy Modest Stunfisk which knows Earth Power and give it to me. :3

Or if that's too derpy, an Archen with Head Smash and Earth Power could work. I'm actually working on that now, meaning I've got the Pokemon, just gotta level Relicanth to a high enough level for it to learn Head Smash.

Kirozane
September 14th, 2011, 06:11 AM
Breed a sexy Modest Stunfisk which knows Earth Power and give it to me. :3

Or if that's too derpy, an Archen with Head Smash and Earth Power could work. I'm actually working on that now, meaning I've got the Pokemon, just gotta level Relicanth to a high enough level for it to learn Head Smash.

Twisted will probably do the Archen. XD There's a bit of hate for Stunfisk there. lol

As for me, this is my latest breed. Took all day, and I had a random hatch shiny trying to get a good daddy. XD

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/9/93/Bag_Pok%C3%A9_Ball_Sprite.pnghttp://sprites.pokecheck.org/s/077.gifhttp://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/3/39/ShinyBWStar.png
Ponyta ♂
Timid | Often Dozes off
IVs - 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moveset - Growl | Tackle | Morning Sun
Savaren | 34764

Alternative
September 14th, 2011, 06:17 AM
Very nice, but it should also have Hypnosis for coolness, and Horn Drill because everyone knows 1hko moves are awesome when it comes to fighting elite four and stuff. :)

And your random flawless reminds me of the time I got a Smeargle from twisted for breeding. Turned out that Smeargle had like, 4 flawless IVs. It was beautiful, so beautiful that I used it purely for being a daycare momma. ;)

Kirozane
September 14th, 2011, 06:25 AM
XD I didn't want it to have hypnosis (Actually I didn't even know it could)

And my random shiny wasn't half this good. XD I got that about 6 hours before I got this. lol
But that random shiny still makes me lol (She was relaxed) I got her in 7 eggs without Masuda.

Musica
September 14th, 2011, 08:05 AM
Finally managed to do Standard Seed abuse with my DS Lite. >_>

I think Stationary 'mons are a bit easy.. Can anyone help me do breeding? :D
*I couldn't find a seed with the new RNG Reporter, or I am doing something wrong.*
(Please help!)

Musica
September 15th, 2011, 06:28 AM
If I were to do Wild Pokemon Capture Standard Seed Abuse, how would I do it?

Does Sweet Scent advance the IV Frame or the PID Frame?
How can I locate my initial PID Frame?

greg0915
September 15th, 2011, 06:58 AM
Sweet Scent does not advance IV Frame or the PID Frame.

For Wild Pokemon Capture Standard Seed Abuse:

I would search for seeds with a frame of 1 and upto 2 Keypresses.
Enter the grass you want to capture the pokemon in and save.
Start your DS at the time of your seed + do keypresses
Sweet scent straight away without moving
you should have your pokemon

Musica
September 15th, 2011, 08:08 AM
How about when there are moving NPC's in the area?

greg0915
September 15th, 2011, 08:28 AM
They advance the frame so try to avoid them ^_^

Perrie ✿
September 17th, 2011, 08:09 AM
Ugh, I finally came back onto PC but my trading passion hasn't. I may just delete my part of the shop and let Kirozane go solo, she seems to be doing well. I'll get round to giving out the remaining Petilil from the giveaway. Also, if any of the winners view this, stop Vm'ing me. ): I'll contact you when I'm ready. ;-;

Kirozane
September 17th, 2011, 08:26 AM
Ugh, I finally came back onto PC but my trading passion hasn't. I may just delete my part of the shop and let Kirozane go solo, she seems to be doing well. I'll get round to giving out the remaining Petilil from the giveaway. Also, if any of the winners view this, stop Vm'ing me. ): I'll contact you when I'm ready. ;-;

D: But... but... I liked being your partner. I dun want you to go. ;~;

After ragequitting at life 2390482039 times I also finished Ponyta and a proper Treecko, so I will be updating the thread with that soon.

PokéSwimmer
September 17th, 2011, 12:38 PM
Just take a break from trading for a few months, the urge will probably come back during the holidays. It's more fun to trade and RNG then anyway since you don't have to worry about homework, studying, exams, etc.
I'd like to continue trading right now, but I just don't have the time >_<.
And I still need to write that PPRNG guide.

Perrie ✿
September 17th, 2011, 01:02 PM
I usually get bursts of idk the will to trade, I guess? lol It'll probably return once I hang around here for a while. I haven't even touched my Ds since my last giveaway trade. ): Probably won't have the Halloween giveaway. I'll probably just edit my posts in my current thread and then when I'm ready come back in. It really depends on what Kirozane wants to do, too. Since it's her shop as well.

Kirozane
September 17th, 2011, 01:16 PM
I usually get bursts of idk the will to trade, I guess? lol It'll probably return once I hang around here for a while. I haven't even touched my Ds since my last giveaway trade. ): Probably won't have the Halloween giveaway. I'll probably just edit my posts in my current thread and then when I'm ready come back in. It really depends on what Kirozane wants to do, too. Since it's her shop as well.

Please stay. :o Please? You'll get the urge to trade back I know it! 8D

Perrie ✿
September 17th, 2011, 01:18 PM
Please stay. :o Please? You'll get the urge to trade back I know it! 8D

It's not coming back, yet. ~ Gosh. ): It'll come back soon, I guarantee. I may hire some distributors, because If I get one more VM asking for the Petilil I'm gonna shoot someone. :<

Kirozane
September 17th, 2011, 02:09 PM
It's not coming back, yet. ~ Gosh. ): It'll come back soon, I guarantee. I may hire some distributors, because If I get one more VM asking for the Petilil I'm gonna shoot someone. :<

I was distributing for TB for a while. Send one my way. I'll get 'em out. ^^

Perrie ✿
September 17th, 2011, 02:11 PM
I was distributing for TB for a while. Send one my way. I'll get 'em out. ^^

Maybe. ): If I can get the energy to get my Ds. ugh.

Kenshin5
September 17th, 2011, 03:01 PM
When your burnt out like I was at the beginning of 10 it feels like you don't want to trade even if you have all the time in the world. I really wouldn't even contemplate it until you legitimately have your passion for trading back. Too me why do something your not really passionate about? I'm waiting for TB to get the Cloning up so I can get back in, since Event Trading hasn't appealed to me in over a year considering I have more then I need on top of the event market these days being sub par.

Perrie ✿
September 17th, 2011, 03:03 PM
I want the cloning thread up, too and the new hack check thread, I forget, is that idea going through or? It's just something to help really. Plus it may help my trading block.

Kenshin5
September 17th, 2011, 03:08 PM
The for thus far are unanimous, so I'd hope so. Cloning I can see becoming a hot commodity and very usefully to the users that can't clone so I'd think it would be a win win for everyone.

Lance
September 18th, 2011, 09:50 AM
Things are in the works, don't you guys worry.

I think we should do a Halloween Egg event or something.

Lots of chandelure

Kirozane
September 18th, 2011, 10:38 AM
Things are in the works, don't you guys worry.

Lots of chandelure

If someone would give me an awesome HP Fighting Daddy (That can either breed with or is in the Litwick family) I could RNG a shiny Litwick. :o :o :o

Considering I can only do shinies. XD

twistedpuppy
September 18th, 2011, 03:43 PM

I can see it know. Ghost-type giveaways all over the place. xD

If someone would give me an awesome HP Fighting Daddy (That can either breed with or is in the Litwick family) I could RNG a shiny Litwick. :o :o :o

Considering I can only do shinies. XD

*cough*lookatmythreadforthedaddy*cough*

Lance
September 18th, 2011, 09:18 PM

And you have to give em all to me. ;)

Litwick, Golurk, Jellicent, Cofagrigus, etc.

Musica
September 19th, 2011, 04:50 AM
I think a different 'mon that isn't ghost, yet Halloween-like, would be awesome too. :)

Kirozane
September 19th, 2011, 05:44 AM

*cough*lookatmythreadforthedaddy*cough*

I saw it. And I want it pretty please. X3 The fully evolved one. <3<3<3

And you have to give em all to me. ;)

Litwick, Golurk, Jellicent, Cofagrigus, etc.

Indeed. Dragon might still be doing a Shedinja one. XD That would be pretty cool.

I think a different 'mon that isn't ghost, yet Halloween-like, would be awesome too. :)

Dark types would fit the stereotype criteria as well. But yeah. Someone is gonna need to do that. XD

Lance
September 19th, 2011, 10:45 AM

Murkrow (like DW ability) would be a pretty good idea too. Maybe more Dark Types like Houndoom or Cacturne.

This is why we need a Pumpkin Pokemon.

Kirozane
September 19th, 2011, 10:49 AM
Murkrow (like DW ability) would be a pretty good idea too. Maybe more Dark Types like Houndoom or Cacturne.

Ohhh I could do a Prankster Murkrow. That actually makes a hell of a lot of sense! XD
Doing that instead. >w>

Perrie ✿
September 19th, 2011, 10:50 AM
I'm still doing the Shedinja one, that's if I have my motivation back by then. I probably will. ;w;

greg0915
September 19th, 2011, 12:44 PM

I was thinking Cacturne too... It's a creepy Scarecrow. O.O

And i agree with the Pumpkin pokemon, Ghost and Grass typing would be cool or Dark and Grass.

7Mufasa7
September 21st, 2011, 04:22 PM
hey guys,
can anyone tell me how to increase the chances of getting a flawless?

i was IV breeding the night before and the highest i was able to get was 4 IVs at 31.
how do ppl get all 6? i know about the bracers and stuff but thats only for 2 IVs. + 1 at random. what about the other 3?

twistedpuppy
September 21st, 2011, 04:34 PM
Well there are two methods. The method you're using of IV breeding based on luck and the other being RNG breeding. Most people who are able to get all 31s in their stats use RNG breeding.

Saerith
September 21st, 2011, 04:36 PM
The closest ive ever gotten by masuda is 5 31s and a 30 and thats one outta thousands >.>

7Mufasa7
September 21st, 2011, 04:48 PM
is RNG breeding is hard? or takes up a lot of time?

is there a guide on that?

Fluffee
September 21st, 2011, 05:05 PM
Has anyone ever gotten a Flawless poke without RNG-ing?

twistedpuppy
September 21st, 2011, 05:08 PM
is RNG breeding is hard? or takes up a lot of time?

is there a guide on that?

We're currently working on a guide on a 5th Gen guide. It can be found here. (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=6624291&postcount=72) There are plenty of other guides out there. Just do a google search. RNG breeding is not the difficult in Gen 5. Although you will need a DS original or Lite is required to RNG. It doesn't take much time to RNG. Most of your time will be spent trying to find the right IV combination.

Yes they have, but you have to be really lucky. The chances of it happening are very low.

7Mufasa7
September 21st, 2011, 05:23 PM
We're currently working on a guide on a 5th Gen guide. It can be found here. (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=6624291&postcount=72) There are plenty of other guides out there. Just do a google search. RNG breeding is not the difficult in Gen 5. Although you will need a DS original or Lite is required to RNG. It doesn't take much time to RNG. Most of your time will be spent trying to find the right IV combination.

i have a ds lite.
and does the 5th gen rng guide apply to 4th gen as well?

twistedpuppy
September 21st, 2011, 05:30 PM
No it doesn't. 4th Generation has it's own methods. Alternative made a guide for both D/P/Pt & HG/SS some time ago. I'd have to go searching around the forums to find it. IMO, 4th Gen RNG breeding takes up a lot more time than 5th Gen.

EDIT: D/P/Pt RNG Abuse Guide (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=5960011&postcount=24) & HG/SS RNG Abuse Guide (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=6190321&postcount=5)

johnny18
September 21st, 2011, 08:53 PM
Just wonder if our forum has 4th gen RNG guide for RNG legendaries (include roamers and stationary legends)

Khall
September 22nd, 2011, 07:34 AM
I didn't know whether to ask this question here or the "Check my Pokemon" thread for hacks, so I'm going here because I think it'll be safer.

Say I used an AR code that helped me hatch eggs quicker, and I also used an AR code that gives every egg a nature I want. Would the Pokemon in result end up as a hacked Pokemon or not? I want to make sure before I do this.

Perrie ✿
September 22nd, 2011, 07:39 AM
I didn't know whether to ask this question here or the "Check my Pokemon" thread for hacks, so I'm going here because I think it'll be safer.

Say I used an AR code that helped me hatch eggs quicker, and I also used an AR code that gives every egg a nature I want. Would the Pokemon in result end up as a hacked Pokemon or not? I want to make sure before I do this.

The quick egg hatch code won't affect the Pokemon's legitimacy, however, the nature editing code will. Using it at your own will is fine, but don't offer/trade any of those Pokemon on here. :]

Kirozane
September 22nd, 2011, 07:44 AM

I have. It was complete luck. Jolly too even. If you come across a Japanese Aerodactyl with the OT of こもりうた That's mine. XD

Livewire also managed a flawless calm Vullaby without RNG. A Vullaby I just so happen to have.

Khall
September 22nd, 2011, 07:51 AM
The quick egg hatch code won't affect the Pokemon's legitimacy, however, the nature editing code will. Using it at your own will is fine, but don't offer/trade any of those Pokemon on here. :]

Okay, thanks ^^ I just wanted to make sure before I offered them to anyone, and I didn't want to give anyone a hacked Pokemon.

Perrie ✿
September 22nd, 2011, 08:17 AM

I've gotten a few over the years, not good natures though. ):

Okay, thanks ^^ I just wanted to make sure before I offered them to anyone, and I didn't want to give anyone a hacked Pokemon.

Good. :) Hacks aren't wanted.

Xebelleon
September 22nd, 2011, 09:28 AM
got a female anticipation eevee from gts. can i trust it?

twistedpuppy
September 22nd, 2011, 09:42 AM
got a female anticipation eevee from gts. can i trust it?

If you're not sure have it checked.

Xebelleon
September 22nd, 2011, 02:32 PM
If you're not sure have it checked.

if not sure, can the hack be bred out of it ?

greg0915
September 22nd, 2011, 02:44 PM
if not sure, can the hack be bred out of it ?

No, however the offspring will be legal but not legit

7Mufasa7
September 22nd, 2011, 02:50 PM
No, however the offspring will be legal but not legit

what do you mean?

babies from hack pokemon are legal but not legit?

Kirozane
September 22nd, 2011, 04:08 PM
what do you mean?

babies from hack pokemon are legal but not legit?

Nope. It's kinda like if, in DPPT, you hacked the azure flute and used it to catch Arceus. You used a legit means of obtaining the pokemon, but the way you went around it (using a hacked item) kills its legitimacy. You may be legitly breeding a pokemon, but as the parent was hacked, any offspring will thus be considered as such.

I really hope I made sense there I am sick so my brain is all loopy. XD

Cordelia
September 22nd, 2011, 04:29 PM
The way I see it is this. You have two types of Pokemon -- illegal and legal. A subset of legal is 'legit', where you legitimately received the Pokemon through battles, hatching, or an event (and etc). A 'legal', but illegitimate Pokemon can be traded on the GTS and compete in battles and the like, because it is POSSIBLE for that Pokemon to be in the game. An illegal Pokemon can not appear in the current games (such as a Charmander who knows Water Gun, etc).

johnny18
September 22nd, 2011, 06:51 PM
The way I see it is this. You have two types of Pokemon -- illegal and legal. A subset of legal is 'legit', where you legitimately received the Pokemon through battles, hatching, or an event (and etc). A 'legal', but illegitimate Pokemon can be traded on the GTS and compete in battles and the like, because it is POSSIBLE for that Pokemon to be in the game. An illegal Pokemon can not appear in the current games (such as a Charmander who knows Water Gun, etc).
That is exactly what I understand of legal, legit, and illegal stuff. ^^

Nope. It's kinda like if, in DPPT, you hacked the azure flute and used it to catch Arceus. You used a legit means of obtaining the pokemon, but the way you went around it (using a hacked item) kills its legitimacy. You may be legitly breeding a pokemon, but as the parent was hacked, any offspring will thus be considered as such.

I really hope I made sense there I am sick so my brain is all loopy. XD

I think it depends on each person to consider the babies from hacked parents are hacked or not. The reason for azure plute's Arceus to be hacked is because the item is never released so if someone receives a Lv. 80 Arceus, that person will immediately know that the Arceus is hacked and it is illegal. On the other hand, babies from hacked parents are really hard to know (unless the person who breeds it let you know that it is from hacked parent) and there is nothing can check where it comes from, that's why I think the babies are still considered to be "legal" and can be still traded.

7Mufasa7
September 22nd, 2011, 10:01 PM
ok let me give this example.
if i have a hacked flawless ditto. and i breed it to make more flawless pokes or near flawless pokes. are the babys hacked? i mean theyre not legit cus you used a fake ditto. but if you run the babys through a hack checking system. will it say that its hacked?

johnny18
September 22nd, 2011, 10:13 PM
ok let me give this example.
if i have a hacked flawless ditto. and i breed it to make more flawless pokes or near flawless pokes. are the babys hacked? i mean theyre not legit cus you used a fake ditto. but if you run the babys through a hack checking system. will it say that its hacked?
The hack check would say the babies are legal. ^^

Alternative
September 22nd, 2011, 10:48 PM
Look, I've done the hacked parent thing before, they are completely legit. Even if you think the Pokemon are hacked, the Pokemon are considered legit because you used a legit means to obtain said Pokemon. You only hacked the parent, which you'd probsbly be using a legit Ditto anyway.

johnny18
September 22nd, 2011, 10:52 PM
Hope everyone can check out my thread. I think I breed so many buggies in there lol XD

Fluffee
September 23rd, 2011, 05:39 PM
Does anyone know if it is possible to get a Deino with dark pulse and Earth Power? If I have a Garchomp with Earth Power does it have to be male?

Kirozane
September 23rd, 2011, 05:42 PM
Does anyone know if it is possible to get a Deino with dark pulse and Earth Power? If I have a Garchomp with Earth Power does it have to be male?

It does. Only males can pass on moves. Thus a dark pulse/Earth Power Deino is impossible, as Garchomp cannot know Dark pulse.

Fluffee
September 23rd, 2011, 05:48 PM
:( thanks for the help tho

PokéSwimmer
September 25th, 2011, 04:03 PM
I simply must post in the TC Daily Chit-Chat before I leave (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6863916#post6863916). So, in celebration of the new theme and all those database errors, I leave you all with this:

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/c/c6/Spr_5b_618.png
Stunfisk (NN: Database)
Nature: Adamant
IV Spread: 0/0/2/0/0/0
Characteristic: Highly Persistent

I already have the seed for this and it will be RNG'ed and added to my shop upon my return (probably as a giveaway :P ).

Anyway, hopefully when I get back, this place will be as or more active than it was when I first joined.

Until then, see you later TC! It's been fun!

Gino Weinberg
September 25th, 2011, 10:27 PM

That should literally be a giveaway here. That's awesome. Our mascot Pokemon. XD

Awww don't go. ;;

Not being able to post links for the first time in years lmao what is this

johnny18
September 26th, 2011, 03:01 AM

I was too late but I guess I will try to breed one like this ^_^

twistedpuppy
September 26th, 2011, 08:27 AM
I simply must post in the TC Daily Chit-Chat before I leave (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6863916#post6863916). So, in celebration of the new theme and all those database errors, I leave you all with this:

I already have the seed for this and it will be RNG'ed and added to my shop upon my return (probably as a giveaway :P ).

Anyway, hopefully when I get back, this place will be as or more active than it was when I first joined.

Until then, see you later TC! It's been fun!

Sad to see a good trader go. :( You'll be missed.

Perrie ✿
September 27th, 2011, 09:43 AM
So last night I nagged Twisted and it worked. Work on the guides should start soon! o3o;

Lance
October 3rd, 2011, 10:12 AM
Thread's been dead almost a week. ;~; Sadness.

I need to get some time to put towards my shop.

Lilith
October 3rd, 2011, 10:18 AM
I need to get some time to put towards this forum! :c

johnny18
October 3rd, 2011, 07:16 PM
Seems like I could not RNG anymore. The seed I try to hit could not come out as the way I want it to be T-T
Also DW, I do not know why but my game keeps saying that the game sync is running out of energy and it needs 1 day to recover but I already waited for 1 day

twistedpuppy
October 3rd, 2011, 07:23 PM
It may just be you're not hitting your timer0.

johnny18
October 3rd, 2011, 08:23 PM
It may just be you're not hitting your timer0.
Yeah, I think that may be the problem.
I try a bunch of seeds in different days but it is still the same.
I will try to stay up late tonight to do it again or you can see me in the hospital because I broke my hands for SR my DS too much XD

DarkAlucard
October 3rd, 2011, 08:47 PM
If my RNG practices makes me learn, definitely I will open a new shop for Halloween, to host a giveaway.

Kirozane
October 4th, 2011, 07:54 AM
Seems like I could not RNG anymore. The seed I try to hit could not come out as the way I want it to be T-T
Also DW, I do not know why but my game keeps saying that the game sync is running out of energy and it needs 1 day to recover but I already waited for 1 day

The game sync will be out of energy as long as you keep changing the day. XD That's why I am taking a break from RNG whilst I raid the DW. I have my giveaway all bred already. >w>

johnny18
October 4th, 2011, 09:56 PM
The game sync will be out of energy as long as you keep changing the day. XD That's why I am taking a break from RNG whilst I raid the DW. I have my giveaway all bred already. >w>
Sounds cool
Should I participate at your give away? XD

Kirozane
October 5th, 2011, 03:46 PM
Sounds cool
Should I participate at your give away? XD

Haha if ya wanna~ I'm thinkin I'll only have 20 spots for her though.

johnny18
October 5th, 2011, 08:51 PM
Haha if ya wanna~ I'm thinkin I'll only have 20 spots for her though.
It is a baby girl T-T
I want it to be a baby boy

7Mufasa7
October 5th, 2011, 09:51 PM
according to twilights hacked list... pkm with 5 jap characters are considered hacked. but while i was looking through an event list on serebii. i saw quite a few old jap events with 5 characters on their name... so may these be the only exception or am i counting the jap characters wrong? (im not Japanese) :\

johnny18
October 6th, 2011, 12:49 AM
according to twilights hacked list... pkm with 5 jap characters are considered hacked. but while i was looking through an event list on serebii. i saw quite a few old jap events with 5 characters on their name... so may these be the only exception or am i counting the jap characters wrong? (im not Japanese) :\
I think what twilight wrote in the hacked list is japanese pokemon which has over 5 characters in their name, not 5.

Kirozane
October 6th, 2011, 06:41 AM
It is a baby girl T-T
I want it to be a baby boy

Would you feel better if I said it was dream world? And... that Nyx is more of a female name? :c

You misread the hack list hun. I have a japanese game. Two actually. It's the one's over 5 kana that you need to watch out for. The limit for names on Japanese games is 5 characters or kana. So if it is in japanese characters (kana) and has 6 or more.... it is most assuredly hacked (And hyphens and the small kana count...)

Perrie ✿
October 6th, 2011, 06:54 AM
Ew. I can't trade/play Ds at all. ): My puppy chewed my Ds charger. WHILST MY DS WAS ON RED LIGHT FFFUUU. I couldn't shout at him. ): Puppy dog eyes are their best.

I'll be working on the Halloween giveaway soon, though.

johnny18
October 6th, 2011, 08:57 AM
Would you feel better if I said it was dream world? And... that Nyx is more of a female name? :c
Yeah, I would feel better. Maybe i should participate as I will breed her to get a baby boy anyway XD

twistedpuppy
October 6th, 2011, 09:10 AM
So I've got a question for those who wanted to see a thread layout guide. What would you like to see explained in the guide?

Kirozane
October 6th, 2011, 09:15 AM
Yeah, I would feel better. Maybe i should participate as I will breed her to get a baby boy anyway XD

Well.... then I dunno... She has some nice egg moves, but I understand you just want the IVs, the OT and the genetalia so.... whatever.

johnny18
October 6th, 2011, 09:20 AM
Well.... then I dunno... She has some nice egg moves, but I understand you just want the IVs, the OT and the genetalia so.... whatever.
:( egg moves..........I want them too T-T

So I've got a question for those who wanted to see a thread layout guide. What would you like to see explained in the guide?
I have no idea
CSS codes
Adding pictures, youtube videos
Getting spoiler.....etc

Kirozane
October 6th, 2011, 09:57 AM
:( egg moves..........I want them too T-T

I have no idea
CSS codes
Adding pictures, youtube videos
Getting spoiler.....etc

lololol that's what makes her special... and why breeding her took me two days. XD

And Twisted, I agree with the above... Basically ways to make it pop but NOT make it an eyesore.

Perrie ✿
October 6th, 2011, 10:01 AM

CSS coding. What colors and such you shouldn't use. i.e horrible neon colors. ;; And other stuff that cool shops have. Such as organizing your first post with your information etc.

DarkAlucard
October 6th, 2011, 10:52 AM

CSS coding, some tips on formatting, maybe little and easy examples.

7Mufasa7
October 8th, 2011, 12:48 PM
can ppl tell what pokemon were clones?

and is a clone any different from an original?

Perrie ✿
October 8th, 2011, 12:58 PM
can ppl tell what pokemon were clones?

and is a clone any different from an original?

We can't tell which Pokemon were clones. There is absolutely no difference between a real Pokemon and it's clone.

7Mufasa7
October 8th, 2011, 01:27 PM
Ok cool
Also a pkmn with a secret id of 0 is that a legit secret id? Or hacked?

Perrie ✿
October 8th, 2011, 02:10 PM
Ok cool

Well I imagine if it's just "0" and nothing else, then yes, it's hacked. Correct me if I'm wrong. :s

Saerith
October 8th, 2011, 02:11 PM
it can start with 0 but if its just 0 its hacked like said above ^_^

johnny18
October 8th, 2011, 02:15 PM
Ok cool
If it is a normal pokemon, yes it is hacked.
In B/W, some recent events have their secret ID of 0 though like flying pikachu or snarl Zoroark.

Fluffee
October 9th, 2011, 05:19 PM
Hey, does anybody know how to get other egg moves along with snarl for Zorua?

(Like a Dark Pulse, Extrasensory and Snarl Zorua?) Or is that not possible?

Kirozane
October 9th, 2011, 06:40 PM
Hey, does anybody know how to get other egg moves along with snarl for Zorua?

(Like a Dark Pulse, Extrasensory and Snarl Zorua?) Or is that not possible?

Well if you can get all 3 moves onto a male in Zorua's egg group you can. Otherwise it is impossible. I'm not fully sure all 3 moves can be done, honestly.

Fluffee
October 10th, 2011, 03:54 AM
Thanks for the help :) But, I stll don't understand. Since you get a male snarl Zoroark, in order to breed it don't you have to breed it with a female pokemon? and female pokemon don't pass down egg moves. Can someone please explain it in easy steps for me? I'm kinda a noob and don't know what I'm doing.

Cordelia
October 10th, 2011, 04:08 AM
I don't think it's possible without the TM95, honestly. Since you can use Smeargle to sketch extrasensory and dark pulse...

Fluffee
October 10th, 2011, 04:14 AM
Thanks so much bud :) Your always there to help me xD

Cordelia
October 10th, 2011, 04:16 AM
Thanks so much bud :) Your always there to help me xD
No worries ^^ Stupid non-TM release!

Kirozane
October 10th, 2011, 06:19 AM
Thanks for the help :) But, I stll don't understand. Since you get a male snarl Zoroark, in order to breed it don't you have to breed it with a female pokemon? and female pokemon don't pass down egg moves. Can someone please explain it in easy steps for me? I'm kinda a noob and don't know what I'm doing.

Well, it's something called chain breeding. Say you have a male snarl Zoroark.... And you breed it with a female who can learn dark pulse and extrasensory via level-up. You keep breeding it until you get a male, then you level that male until it has all of the moves you are after, and from there breed it with a female Zorua/Zoroark and all 3 moves should be attained. But again, as Mac said, it probably can't be done via breeding.

johnny18
October 11th, 2011, 02:53 AM
Is there anyone who can help me with RNGing in pokemon platinum please?

Kirozane
October 11th, 2011, 06:35 AM
Is there anyone who can help me with RNGing in pokemon platinum please?

'fraid not, when it comesto IVs... I can only do shiny there because delay (and that freakin cowgirl >:C) are my worst enemies

johnny18
October 13th, 2011, 06:56 AM
'fraid not, when it comesto IVs... I can only do shiny there because delay (and that freakin cowgirl >:C) are my worst enemies

I just want to RNG legendaries but yeah, those things are my worst nightmares too :P

Kirozane
October 13th, 2011, 01:05 PM
I just want to RNG legendaries but yeah, hose things are my worst nightmares too :P

Oh god I tried to do that in HG. Again, delays=worst enemies XD

johnny18
October 15th, 2011, 08:53 AM
I try to find my second and delay in my platinum game and here are the result so far:
35 - 616
36 - 640
36 - 664
36 - 642
36 - 636
35 - 622
36 - 636
36 - 620
36 - 646
36 - 650
So is my result Second: 36 and Delays: 620 - 650?

twistedpuppy
October 15th, 2011, 06:44 PM
I try to find my second and delay in my platinum game and here are the result so far:
35 - 616
36 - 640
36 - 664
36 - 642
36 - 636
35 - 622
36 - 636
36 - 620
36 - 646
36 - 650
So is my result Second: 36 and Delays: 620 - 650?

That sounds about right. If you notice all of your delays are even numbered. Those are the ones you want to hit.

johnny18
October 15th, 2011, 10:45 PM
That sounds about right. If you notice all of your delays are even numbered. Those are the ones you want to hit.

KK........This is what I bother TwilightBlade because I could not find my seed ( it is nearly impossible for me)
Year - 2014
Max Frame - 1500
Min/max delay - 620/650
ID - 22370
SID - 50122
Shiny Only (I change to non shiny but it still does not work)
IVs - 31/30/31/30/31/31 (HP Grass)
Sync Nature: Naive
Nature: Naive

When I change to those IV x/x/x/x/31/31 I found the seed but the delay is always odd, not even. I really need help or I am going to be crazy with this RNG stuffs in Platinum T-T

InfernoRogue
October 16th, 2011, 10:22 PM
Finally got that Victini I've been trying to RNG for a while. :D I guess I know how to do Stationary B/W Pokemon now.

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/b/b5/Spr_5b_494.png
Victini Lv. 15
Timid
IV's: 31/7/31/31/31/31
HP Dark 70

johnny18
October 16th, 2011, 10:26 PM
Finally got that Victini I've been trying to RNG for a while. :D I guess I know how to do Stationary B/W Pokemon now.

Victini Lv. 15
Timid
HP Dark 70
Dang, you should cmt for it ^_^

Kirozane
October 17th, 2011, 09:25 AM

Victini Lv. 15
Timid
HP Dark 70

Good job~ I TOLD you that you could do it! >:3
And I am pretty much seconding Johnny there... I kinda want it, even though I have one. XD

Perrie ✿
October 17th, 2011, 09:31 AM
Guys, I'm almost back. C: Got a few things to clean up at school then I can come back into trading. Silly practice interview. ;;

Kirozane
October 17th, 2011, 09:34 AM
Guys, I'm almost back. C: Got a few things to clean up at school then I can come back into trading. Silly practice interview. ;;

Yaaaaaaay~! Can't wait to have you back! ^^

johnny18
October 17th, 2011, 11:37 AM
Yay, please come back. I want to get my hand on your natu lol XD

greg0915
October 17th, 2011, 01:06 PM

Victini Lv. 15
Timid
HP Dark 70

Well done ^_^ sorry i couldn't help you more yesterday, college getting in the way :p

InfernoRogue
October 17th, 2011, 08:35 PM
Dang, you should cmt for it ^_^

Good job~ I TOLD you that you could do it! >:3
And I am pretty much seconding Johnny there... I kinda want it, even though I have one. XD

Everyone wants my Victini, muahahahaha. >:D

Well done ^_^ sorry i couldn't help you more yesterday, college getting in the way :p

That's okay, you gave me my start, which I definitely needed. I wouldn't have gotten through it all without the start, would I? :D

이큐리
October 18th, 2011, 12:17 PM
Am I the only one who can't RNG B/W? ._.

*sits in loner corner*

Kirozane
October 18th, 2011, 12:21 PM

*sits in loner corner*

....*gets an evil grin*
Wanna learn? >:3

Perrie ✿
October 18th, 2011, 12:31 PM

*sits in loner corner*

Probably a late response.

MIA OMG YOU'RE BACK. AHHHHHHHHMG.

Anyway, Black and White RNG'ing is so much easier compared to the other generations; it's so easy to get the hang of. I strongly recommend that you learn it. C: We have some amazing awesome hot tutors etc.

이큐리
October 18th, 2011, 01:06 PM
....*gets an evil grin*
Wanna learn? >:3

Yes, I do. D:
I tried a couple times and failed hard.

Probably a late response.

MIA OMG YOU'RE BACK. AHHHHHHHHMG.

Anyway, Black and White RNG'ing is so much easier compared to the other generations; it's so easy to get the hang of. I strongly recommend that you learn it. C: We have some amazing awesome hot tutors etc.

Not too late. I came back to PC a couple days ago. :D
Everyone tells me that its easy. I'll keep trying to learn it. C:

greg0915
October 18th, 2011, 01:50 PM
There are plenty of us who can teach you to RNG Breed and Capture in 5 Gen ^_^

이큐리
October 18th, 2011, 02:04 PM
There are plenty of us who can teach you to RNG Breed and Capture in 5 Gen ^_^
Lol. I will be posting many questions soon. I have redo my parameter stuff again.

Kirozane
October 18th, 2011, 04:54 PM
Yes, I do. D:
I tried a couple times and failed hard.

Not too late. I came back to PC a couple days ago. :D
Everyone tells me that its easy. I'll keep trying to learn it. C:

Haha welcome back btw. I was wondering why you vanished D:
But Dragon is right, it's pretty easy. Even I can do it, and I struggled hardcore 4th gen. XD
I can teach breeding at least. You have plenty of people to choose from. :3

이큐리
October 18th, 2011, 06:27 PM
Haha welcome back btw. I was wondering why you vanished D:
But Dragon is right, it's pretty easy. Even I can do it, and I struggled hardcore 4th gen. XD
I can teach breeding at least. You have plenty of people to choose from. :3
I'm more interested in breeding. XD

Okay here comes my first question.

How long does it usually take for results to generate in the time finder?

Kirozane
October 18th, 2011, 06:34 PM
I'm more interested in breeding. XD

Okay here comes my first question.

How long does it usually take for results to generate in the time finder?

Well it depends really. It searches the entire month/year. For me it takes 10 minutes to search the whole month and if there are matches found there-in they'll show up within that time frame.

이큐리
October 18th, 2011, 06:35 PM
Well it depends really. It searches the entire month/year. For me it takes 10 minutes to search the whole month and if there are matches found there-in they'll show up within that time frame.
It's been 5 minutes or so and I haven't gotten any results. Should I just change the month/year and start over?

Kirozane
October 18th, 2011, 06:42 PM
It's been 5 minutes or so and I haven't gotten any results. Should I just change the month/year and start over?

Well what tab are you using and all that~ That would help. Let the search finish completely. Sometimes it'll find a late match

이큐리
October 18th, 2011, 06:48 PM
Well what tab are you using and all that~ That would help. Let the search finish completely. Sometimes it'll find a late match
Okay. I'll wait.

I took a screen. xD
I didn't want to list everything. :3
http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/7326/98983798.png

Kirozane
October 18th, 2011, 06:52 PM
Okay. I'll wait.

I took a screen. xD
I didn't want to list everything. :3
http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/7326/98983798.png

Hmm. It isn't unusual for some months to not have any matches, even with an everstone nature and excellent IVs. The Tropius I spent all day on the other day is a good show of it. XD

Just keep trying, shuffling through the months and all that. It can be finicky sometimes~

이큐리
October 18th, 2011, 06:54 PM
Hmm. It isn't unusual for some months to not have any matches, even with an everstone nature and excellent IVs. The Tropius I spent all day on the other day is a good show of it. XD

Just keep trying, shuffling through the months and all that. It can be finicky sometimes~
xD

Does the year matter? Or is it just the month?

Kirozane
October 18th, 2011, 06:56 PM
xD

Does the year matter? Or is it just the month?

Both do KINDA. I just go through the whole year and if I don't find a match, rinse and repeat with a new year. XD (The Seedot of mine you want from someone else, again, is a good show of it. It's from 2008. I have a Treecko from 2013 as well I think. XD)

이큐리
October 18th, 2011, 06:59 PM
Haha. So it's a bit like 4th gen where the years went all wacky.