PDA

View Full Version : [OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

blaQk
October 5th, 2010, 04:26 PM
Requesting user blaQk be more "nice' so blade will stop bleeding on us.

Sorry, I'm not nice by nature.

Also, she hasn't been leaking lately, probably because I haven't been on as much though, lol.

Syndrome
October 5th, 2010, 04:31 PM
Maybe its because she is sleep.

Rely97
October 6th, 2010, 06:27 AM
*Sigh* This seems to be the right place.

Okay, I just recently got my pokemon platinum(Not ROM).

...And this is my first time ever trying to trade with wifi. I entered the password and username of the wifi I wanted to use, and selected auto-find IP Address. Well, everytime I check the connection, it says it cannot find an IP address. Why, and how do I fix it?

blaQk
October 6th, 2010, 06:40 AM
*Sigh* This seems to be the right place.

Okay, I just recently got my pokemon platinum(Not ROM).

...And this is my first time ever trying to trade with wifi. I entered the password and username of the wifi I wanted to use, and selected auto-find IP Address. Well, everytime I check the connection, it says it cannot find an IP address. Why, and how do I fix it?

Manually enter your IP, lol.

Rely97
October 6th, 2010, 07:29 AM
But the problem is, being the unknowledgable person I am, I don't know how to FIND my IP address...

AlexAhnon
October 6th, 2010, 07:48 AM
But the problem is, being the unknowledgable person I am, I don't know how to FIND my IP address...

Open your windows menu on your computer(the icon at the bottom left corner) and type "cmd" in the search bar without the ". When the black box appears, type "ipconfig" without the " and it'll tell you what your IP address is.

Syndrome
October 6th, 2010, 03:45 PM
Google

What is my IP adress.

No really, there are like 300 sites that automatically find it.

blaQk
October 7th, 2010, 01:17 PM
So, I actually think Trade Corner is losing some of it's bad.

Syndrome
October 7th, 2010, 01:22 PM
Why do you say that ?

blaQk
October 7th, 2010, 02:01 PM
Why do you say that ?

People sorta stopped posting in DCC. :)

And so, I was proven wrong. :(

Beelzenef
October 8th, 2010, 04:47 AM
I'm bored you guys. What shall breed next?

Vader
October 8th, 2010, 07:29 AM
I'm bored you guys. What shall breed next?

Water Spout Remoraid, Aqua Jet Qwilfish or Dragon Dance Tropius.

ray423
October 8th, 2010, 12:18 PM
I am needing some advice. I was traded a level 5 jirachi with origanl trainer wishmkr. Is this pokemon any good for trading or battle I have never used a jirachi and would not know? anyone know?

blaQk
October 8th, 2010, 12:25 PM
I am needing some advice. I was traded a level 5 jirachi with origanl trainer wishmkr. Is this pokemon any good for trading or battle I have never used a jirachi and would not know? anyone know?

It depends. If someone wants a WISHMKR Jirachi, then sure, you can trade it. Most people don't want it though considering we just had a Jirachi Wi-Fi event not too long ago. As for battling, it depends on it's IVs and nature, really.

Syndrome
October 8th, 2010, 09:40 PM
Just use iron head + scarf. I dont care what the nature or IV's are, this combo will allow you to piss off 97% of the people you battle.

Impo
October 9th, 2010, 12:29 AM
So, I actually think Trade Corner is losing some of it's bad.

thats because i was on vacation :)

i'm back now, so bad is back :o

...why am i still active here, i dont even have a thread anymore >.>

DarkAlucard
October 9th, 2010, 07:06 AM
One question for you, the rng master breeders: can you explain me what mean odd and even? Thanks in advance.

Lilith
October 9th, 2010, 07:21 AM
One question for you, the rng master breeders: can you explain me what mean odd and even? Thanks in advance.

Odd and even typically refers to delay. RNG abusers should have either always odd delay or always even delay until they offset it. You may offset it by advancing/backtracking one year or by inserting a GBA cartridge in the GBA slot.

Odd and even may refer to frames of egg IV spreads; that significance depends on what version you're RNG abusing on...

DarkAlucard
October 9th, 2010, 07:40 AM
Odd and even typically refers to delay. RNG abusers should have either always odd delay or always even delay until they offset it. You may offset it by advancing/backtracking one year or by inserting a GBA cartridge in the GBA slot.

Odd and even may refer to frames of egg IV spreads; that significance depends on what version you're RNG abusing on...

Ok, i'm trying to abusing in Diamond that is the game where i can do it at the moment.

Lilith
October 9th, 2010, 08:11 AM
Frames can be a nuisance in Diamond... The egg IV frame sporadically advances based on the NPC movement, including the Pachirisu's movement. Prepare to hate cowgirls.

Save next to the old daycare man as he is holding your proper (shiny) egg. You should discover your current save frame after calibrating; i.e. pick an egg IV spread, synchronize clocks, aim for the target seed (the date+time+delay), receive egg quickly, verify what seed you hit through coin flips, and see how far off from your target seed you actually are. After you figure out how far off you were, you should (fast) hatch the egg and check its IVs (either code or rare candy / daycare to level 10-15 stats with metalkid's IV calculator) to determine what save frame you were on upon talking to the daycare man (you do not have to blaze through his speech, just rush to interact with him by pressing A). Consider my examples and what you should do from there...

If your target frame is 6 and your save frame is 3, simply reset and resave next to the old man. You can keep repeating this process (calibrate, check, reset, resave) until you are confident that your save frame is your target frame (in this case, frame 6). Then, proceed with hitting your target seed. You never want to agonize over hitting your target seed and then discover that the frame you are currently saved on sucks, imo.

If your target frame is 6 and your save frame is 2, simply reset and you may advance the calender and utilize the journal (+2 egg IV frame advancements per page with a "battle/capture/defeated" phrase). Pick a new egg IV spread in the future/past with an even frame. If you pick target frame 6, you would flip the journal twice (assuming these pages have that mentioned phrase) and then take the egg. If you pick target frame 8, flip the journal 3 times.

If your target frame is 7 and your save frame is 5, you can also use the above journal method. Just find a new spread on another date with an odd target frame. Even searches for other even frames; odd searches for other odd frames. Do some math blah.

(Target Frame - Save Frame) / 2 = Number of Journal Flips

Check out da guide (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=5960011&postcount=24) if you have not. God forbid if I confused you more. :C

Syndrome
October 9th, 2010, 08:17 AM
Abusing is easy in D/P/PT IMO. All you have to do is get used to the NPCs and you're off.

yellowbird
October 9th, 2010, 10:13 AM
... -cough-
I'm back I guess. o_o

Lilith
October 9th, 2010, 10:14 AM
Hey, sweet thang.

Pro tip: HGSS egg abusing is easier. ^^

Syndrome
October 9th, 2010, 10:17 AM
Mother yellow is back to save the day!

yellowbird
October 9th, 2010, 10:21 AM
xD Save the day? Everything looks like it's been fine without me.

And Smeargle's make the world go round.

Syndrome
October 9th, 2010, 10:28 AM
Yes, my smeargle is rather amazing n__n

rogoku
October 9th, 2010, 10:30 AM
Can someone trade me shinx send me pm, my fc is in sig. I give something good.

Syndrome
October 9th, 2010, 10:32 AM
Why do people never use the Quick Trade Thread for what it is made for...

yellowbird
October 9th, 2010, 10:40 AM
I want my exboyfriend to stop playing World of Warcraft for five minutes so I can open RNG Reporter. xD I feel so laame.

rogoku
October 9th, 2010, 10:40 AM
opps wrong thread my bad.

Syndrome
October 9th, 2010, 10:46 AM
I want my exboyfriend to stop playing World of Warcraft for five minutes so I can open RNG Reporter. xD I feel so laame.

I wish I felt like updating my thread .
but 200 + sprites isnt happening soon.

yellowbird
October 9th, 2010, 10:49 AM
I wish I felt like updating my thread .
but 200 + sprites isnt happening soon.

Yeeeaaah. Seems like way too much work. xD
If I were you, I'd just do a weekly rotation of stuff. :P
That way there wouldn't be a scrollfest or anything and you wouldn't be so swamped in sprites.

Syndrome
October 9th, 2010, 12:22 PM
Actually I just updated it.

It took me an hour and a half...

yellowbird
October 9th, 2010, 02:12 PM
Actually I just updated it.

It took me an hour and a half...

Jeeeeesus christ. D:

I love when people say "just a second," and I'm still waiting... six hours later. xD

Syndrome
October 9th, 2010, 02:19 PM
I hate it when I cannot find b/w animated sprites for pastgen mons...

blaQk
October 9th, 2010, 02:31 PM
I started a revolution today.

yellowbird
October 9th, 2010, 02:32 PM
I hate it when I cannot find b/w animated sprites for pastgen mons...

I hate when Syndrome hates something :C
NEEDS MOAR LAV.

-huggg-

I want a life. I also want to be able to understand competitive play. O_o Is boggled.

Syndrome
October 9th, 2010, 02:34 PM
You should wait for gen 5 then, no need to try and adjust to gen 4 now.

blaQk
October 9th, 2010, 02:35 PM
I hate when Syndrome hates something :C
NEEDS MOAR LAV.

-huggg-

I want a life. I also want to be able to understand competitive play. O_o Is boggled.

I could train you if you'd quit blowing me off on MSN, lol. <3

Syndrome
October 9th, 2010, 02:37 PM
Please don't do it, he uses scarf Celebi as a lead.

blaQk
October 9th, 2010, 02:49 PM
Please don't do it, he uses scarf Celebi as a lead.

Hardly, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Going to work on Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina later.

Syndrome
October 10th, 2010, 06:13 AM
So, I did those ages ago and mine are generally shinier.

Just to lazy to update thread lol.

No, you fail
October 10th, 2010, 07:00 AM
Has smogon made it possible to RNG on macs yet?

My pc used selfdestruct.

Angelique
October 10th, 2010, 08:02 AM
All Generation PRNG Help / Information

Topic Overview

THE 2ND POST IN THIS THREAD HAS ADDITIONAL HGSS INFORMATION

THE 3RD POST IN THIS THREAD HAS INFORMATION ON INSTALLING RNG REPORTER ON INTEL MACS

I cannot link to it, but you have eyes. ^^

No, you fail
October 10th, 2010, 08:14 AM
I cannot link to it, but you have eyes. ^^

Now to learn RNG all over again since I haven't RNG caught anything since like the end of February lol.

Lilith
October 10th, 2010, 09:02 AM
New Trade Rules **MUST READ** (http://www.pokecommunity.com/announcement.php?f=161&a=343)

Because some of you stalk this thread. D:
It's kinda cool how we have all kinds of trading here. *o*
I need to breed something good.

Griffinbane
October 10th, 2010, 09:10 AM
I iz breeding Trapinch nao. =3

AngelXavier
October 10th, 2010, 09:33 AM
So, uh, I kinda, maybe, sorta, jacked up my HG. -.-' I used the All Item's code, so when i ev train, i can give them the required item, and the TM's code. And now, when i go to my bag, I go to page 8, and the game freezes...

psycho86wardbg
October 10th, 2010, 09:54 AM
Ahh good times in the Daily Chit-Chat...

Syndrome
October 10th, 2010, 10:19 AM
So, uh, I kinda, maybe, sorta, jacked up my HG. -.-' I used the All Item's code, so when i ev train, i can give them the required item, and the TM's code. And now, when i go to my bag, I go to page 8, and the game freezes...

Maybe because you don't use more than one item code at once nub -_-

blaQk
October 10th, 2010, 10:45 AM
Guys, I just screened out fifty-five hacks from an event thread, lol.

Also, lol @ AngelXavier.

Griffinbane
October 10th, 2010, 11:03 AM
....55 hacks?! Wait, from here or from Smogon or what? Cuz I can't recall any recent threads from here having that many events...

Syndrome
October 10th, 2010, 11:03 AM
Yeah I had hopes he would improve but he is rather still bad.

blaQk
October 10th, 2010, 11:06 AM
....55 hacks?! Wait, from here or from Smogon or what? Cuz I can't recall any recent threads from here having that many events...

It's from here, and yes there is a recent one. ;P

Yeah I had hopes he would improve but he is rather still bad.

Who is bad?

Syndrome
October 10th, 2010, 11:07 AM
Angel of course .

Griffinbane
October 10th, 2010, 11:15 AM
Oh, right. The one that cropped up early this morning? I haven't even got to check out that thread yet.

Angelique
October 10th, 2010, 11:23 AM
Why yes, I am pretty bad. Bad to the bone. <3
I don't know why I try event trading. :(

blaQk
October 10th, 2010, 11:25 AM
Oh, right. The one that cropped up early this morning? I haven't even got to check out that thread yet.

Indeed, and don't waste your time, lol.

AngelXavier
October 10th, 2010, 02:05 PM
Not my fault at all. Can't trust people on the interwebz.

Lilith
October 10th, 2010, 04:20 PM
Trading would be better if everyone bred their own Pokemon, etc. :(

Beelzenef
October 10th, 2010, 04:28 PM
Trading would be better if everyone bred their own Pokemon, etc. :(

I agree, I dislike it when people collect others Pokemon and put them up for trade on their own thread. And nothing on their thread is originally theirs.

Which is why I learned RNG abuse.

AngelXavier
October 10th, 2010, 04:37 PM
I agree, I dislike it when people collect others Pokemon and put them up for trade on their own thread. And nothing on their thread is originally theirs.

Which is why I learned RNG abuse.

Same as I. i was getting greif for not having my own mons

http://veekun.com:81/dex/media/black-white/shiny/214.pnghttp://veekun.com:81/dex/media/black-white/back/shiny/214.png
Heracross Shiny
OT:John ID:29503
Jolly Somewhat Vain
Guts
31|22|31|07|31|24
EggMoves:EarthQuake

Pretty Proud of this.

Syndrome
October 10th, 2010, 05:08 PM
I dislike that for the fact that it gets outrun by a bunch of junk with only 288 speed at max...

No, you fail
October 10th, 2010, 05:10 PM
22 attack and 24 speed is kinda iffy.

TB you should make a "must have 10 of your own pokemon in your thread" rule.

Or something around that.

AngelXavier
October 10th, 2010, 05:12 PM
Like, idk, It'll be alright for me. I'm only gonna do competitive on Shoddy.

Griffinbane
October 10th, 2010, 05:14 PM
Actually, there is a new rule about that.
→ Regarding IV and EV shops...
At least 10 offered must have your OT and ID and must not be filler Pokémon.

No, you fail
October 10th, 2010, 05:15 PM
Actually, there is a new rule about that.

So much new stuff happened between March and now lol.

May open a trade thread soon if RNG catching goes well.

Angelique
October 10th, 2010, 05:18 PM
Yeah, that Heracross' speed is a letdown.

So much for people using the brain God gave them... ^__^

Syndrome
October 10th, 2010, 05:20 PM
Apparently he skipped a few notable members.

blaQk
October 10th, 2010, 05:37 PM
Apparently he skipped a lot notable members.

Ahh, yep. That's about right.

AngelXavier
October 10th, 2010, 05:38 PM
You guys are really funny. Don't worrry I appreciate the criticism.

Griffinbane
October 10th, 2010, 05:41 PM
Actually, that rule was just instated...today. lol

Syndrome
October 10th, 2010, 05:41 PM
I wasn't talking about you at first but yeah, you do seem to lack one 99.9[repeat]% of the time.

AngelXavier
October 10th, 2010, 05:42 PM
I wasn't talking about you at first but yeah, you do seem to lack one 99.9[repeat]% of the time.

yesssssir. but those .00000000000000001% of the time are golden moments.

Syndrome
October 10th, 2010, 05:46 PM
Don't you mean the piss poor moments.

AngelXavier
October 10th, 2010, 05:51 PM
no the 99.99999999999999999999999% times are piss poor moments.

Lilith
October 10th, 2010, 05:55 PM
Hey hey let's all get along. Be optimistic. Be clean (what kind of word like urine is doing in trading !! )

Someday Trade Corner will return to its glory days of 2007 where level 12 Arceus roam. Yeah, I don't get it either. But it's gonna be great. ^___^

AngelXavier
October 10th, 2010, 05:57 PM
Then I have to kill off all the level 11 Arceus roaming around right now...

Syndrome
October 10th, 2010, 06:47 PM

LISTEN UP NOOBS
BECAUSE I'M ABOUT TO BLOW YOUR MINDS

So this is my 2K thread. I want to acknowledge a few members who are actually good in the forum I grew up in.

THE MEMBERS
TwilightBlade: When I first met you, I was like "Wow, you're certainly a wierdo". But my opinion was quickly changed as she helped me establish my first trade shop ever, and ever since then we have been good friends.

Alternative: He has been my slave for 3 years and I respect him for that.

Yellowbird: The best new wifier PC has because she is p much smart and asks intelligent questions. And for that, thank you. You make my time roaming this subforum less excruciating.

BlaQk: This guy is boss. You may hate him, but he speaks the truth.

Thats pretty much it lol.

blaQk
October 10th, 2010, 07:01 PM

LISTEN UP NOOBS
BECAUSE I'M ABOUT TO BLOW YOUR MINDS

So this is my 2K thread. I want to acknowledge a few members who are actually good in the forum I grew up in.

THE MEMBERS
TwilightBlade: When I first met you, I was like "Wow, you're certainly a wierdo". But my opinion was quickly changed as she helped me establish my first trade shop ever, and ever since then we have been good friends.

Yellowbird: The best new wifier PC has because she is p much smart and asks intelligent questions. And for that, thank you. You make my time roaming this subforum less excruciating.

BlaQk: This guy is boss. You may hate him, but he speaks the truth.

Thats pretty much it lol.

<3

@ Live_Wire466: I know you're going to read this because you spend every waking moment trying to find something to report me for, so uh yeah, nice job copying my blacklist's style. Why don't you try to be original for once instead of copying someone else's work.

Vader
October 10th, 2010, 07:31 PM
<3

@ Live_Wire466: I know you're going to read this because you spend every waking moment trying to find something to report me for, so uh yeah, nice job copying my blacklist's style. Why don't you try to be original for once instead of copying someone else's work.

Stop giving me a reason to report you, and I'll stop doing it. ;D

Mine doesn't have the ??? or /two column BB code in it. Nor is it formatted with CSS, or even in the same color/font as yours. =/= copying. I'm also pretty sure Syndrome had his 'Bad users' list formatted like that far before you did.

Beelzenef
October 10th, 2010, 07:47 PM
So I officially suck at team building.

blaQk
October 10th, 2010, 07:47 PM
Stop giving me a reason to report you, and I'll stop doing it. ;D

Mine doesn't have the ??? or /two column BB code in it. Nor is it formatted with CSS, or even in the same color/font as yours. =/= copying. I'm also pretty sure Syndrome had his 'Bad users' list formatted like that far before you did.

Nah, it isn't getting you anywhere anyway.

And no, while you didn't exactly copy my code, you copied the general idea, which is worse considering you made it look bad. I'm also pretty sure Syndrome didn't either considering he copy and pasted my exact code.

Reminds me of when everyone had the same layout cause they all ran to miakalina for one.

Lern 2 Trade Corner better, please.

So I officially suck at team building.

What are you trying to go for?

Beelzenef
October 10th, 2010, 07:58 PM

Well, then I wasn't sure but now I know my team obviously needs something with more speed. My old team was being out sped by nearly everything so I was losing . . . badly.

Now I'm thinking about using something with Sceptile, Ursaring with Quick Feet, and Milotic in it.

blaQk
October 10th, 2010, 08:06 PM
Well, then I wasn't sure but now I know my team obviously needs something with more speed. My old team was being out sped by nearly everything so I was losing . . . badly.

Now I'm thinking about using something with Sceptile, Ursaring with Quick Feet, and Milotic in it.

I'll help you over VM, since I don't want this to turn into a S&M thread, lol.

Alternative
October 10th, 2010, 08:09 PM
Can't argue with that.
Man I haven't touched my Pokemon game in like, 5 days.

Vader
October 10th, 2010, 08:23 PM
Nah, it isn't getting you anywhere anyway.

And no, while you didn't exactly copy my code, you copied the general idea, which is worse considering you made it look bad. I'm also pretty sure Syndrome didn't either considering he copy and pasted my exact code.

Reminds me of when everyone had the same layout cause they all ran to miakalina for one.

Lern 2 Trade Corner better, please.

That's debatable. Lern 2 not troll, please.

Mia makes pretty good CSS code, and it spruces up the TC a bit. Who cares. I'd rather look at the same CSS code over and over than the monotonous default forum styles.

Alternative
October 10th, 2010, 08:32 PM

Mia makes pretty good CSS code, and it spruces up the TC a bit. Who cares. I'd rather look at the same CSS code over and over than the monotonous default forum styles.
You do know members of the Pokecommunity work very hard on making the forum styles we use today. Maybe give them a bit of appreciation for the work they put in. It could be worse, or Smogon.

blaQk
October 10th, 2010, 08:39 PM

Nothing is debatable. I'm also not trolling, I'm usually just stating the truth. It's because of people like you that the Trade Corner has become rather lackluster, and generally undesirable. Seriously, "I'ma copy that because it's obviously superior in every way to mine," is not a mentality to have.

This post ('http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=233689') might help you, specifically this part:

VII. Use preferably your own unique thread layout out. Do not steal other trader's layouts.

Also, your last bit makes absolutely no sense. "Looking at the same style (which by the way, is made up of the same thing layouts are) is more monotonous than looking at the same shop layout."

Vader
October 10th, 2010, 08:44 PM
Nothing is debatable. I'm also not trolling, I'm usually just stating the truth. It's because of people like you that the Trade Corner has become rather lackluster, and generally undesirable. Seriously, "I'ma copy that because it's obviously superior in every way to mine," is not a mentality to have.

This post (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=233689) might help you, specifically this part:

Also, your last bit makes absolutely no sense. "Looking at the same style (which by the way, is made up of the same thing layouts are) is more monotonous than looking at the same shop layout."

I would like to suggest this often forgotten post:

Never insult another trader.
Never degrade a trade shop.
If you have nothing nice or intelligent to say, do not post.

blaQk
October 10th, 2010, 09:24 PM
I would like to suggest this often forgotten post:

Too bad you're beneath me.

Vader
October 10th, 2010, 09:29 PM
Too bad you're beneath me.

Again, debatable. In case you missed it the first time.

Alternative
October 10th, 2010, 09:36 PM
The person in charge of my country is a really great chef.

tl;dr Woman.

I need something new to breed.

Impo
October 11th, 2010, 12:35 AM
okay, i think people in this thread don't exactly like
n00by questions and utter nonsense... its pretty much all i type,
so i hope this is a normal/smart question;

if i have access to finding out iv's in my platinum but not in my heart gold,
what game would be better to use?

Syndrome
October 11th, 2010, 03:50 AM
BlaQk:
This guy is boss. You may hate him, but he speaks the truth.

Do I win?

Aurafire
October 11th, 2010, 07:10 AM
I hate all of you.

This is staying closed for a while.

Aurafire
October 11th, 2010, 12:02 PM

The bolded rules are especially important. Failure to abide by them WILL result in an infraction, regardless of your status in the Trade Corner or relationship with any staff members. Please make sure that you understand these rules before posting.

Hopefully this clears things up. Carry on.

yellowbird
October 11th, 2010, 01:10 PM
o_____o
This needs more hugs.

Also I heartily approve of the new thread rules for wifi. :3

blaQk
October 11th, 2010, 01:44 PM
Also I heartily approve of the new thread rules for wifi. :3

Thank you, as I take full credit for having them instated. ;D

Impo
October 11th, 2010, 01:45 PM
^Quick Trade Thread.

and is this the no. 1 most closed and reopened thread in pc?

on a dcc note, bred shiny adamant slakoth,
but accidently forgot to save before getting egg >.>

yellowbird
October 11th, 2010, 01:54 PM
Thank you, as I take full credit for having them instated. ;D

They were your brain children? :P

Griffinbane
October 11th, 2010, 02:31 PM
Nawww...S&M's DCC got closed and opened far more than this thread did. Too many Anti/bad jokes made people mad. :P

blaQk
October 11th, 2010, 04:02 PM
They were your brain children? :P

Something like that.

Nawww...S&M's DCC got closed and opened far more than this thread did. Too many Anti/bad jokes made people mad. :P

Lol, I wasn't around then, but I can see something like that happening.

Impo
October 11th, 2010, 09:48 PM

awww... damn, i was hoping to contribute to something ;)

Deathshot
October 13th, 2010, 07:55 PM
So I got a pokemon from the GTS that has a capture date of June 18, 2000.... Its a Mew.... Doesn't sound legit to me.

Lilith
October 13th, 2010, 08:00 PM
So I got a pokemon from the GTS that has a capture date of June 18, 2000.... Its a Mew.... Doesn't sound legit to me.

PokéCommunity's Official "Check My Pokémon" Thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=228250)

Mew could be an event palparked or received on year 2000. The DS calender can be changed. If it's wild from dppt, it's simply hacked. ^^

Deathshot
October 13th, 2010, 08:17 PM
Ah. It just says
Hoenn
Arrived at Lv. 10.

Impo
October 15th, 2010, 09:26 PM
this place is dead :(

filllyr

Beelzenef
October 15th, 2010, 09:40 PM
Hooray someone posted. C:

I've been EV training.

Impo
October 15th, 2010, 09:45 PM
i've been trying to sr for hidden powers....
not working :P

Alternative
October 15th, 2010, 10:07 PM
this place is dead :(

filllyr
This place isn't dead. The better users just left/got banned for a while.

joshk_bra
October 15th, 2010, 10:09 PM
haha wut people got banned? :P

stavross
October 15th, 2010, 10:13 PM
I got banned for 2 weeks:P

Impo
October 15th, 2010, 10:23 PM
well, i kno someone else who got banned,
can probably guess why, too

stavross
October 15th, 2010, 10:43 PM
i bet £30 on Syndrome????

AngelXavier
October 16th, 2010, 06:14 AM
So, I have a shiny Nidoran waiting in the wings. but i either need to soft reset for good iv's. Cause i don't know how to rng for iv's.

Impo
October 16th, 2010, 05:39 PM
i have an event mew wondercard thingy,
can i rng that?

Griffinbane
October 16th, 2010, 06:23 PM
I still have my Jirachi wondercard from a while back, before HG/SS came out. =/

AngelXavier
October 16th, 2010, 06:29 PM
On my HG i have my Enigma Stone, and My Mew wondercards. I got Me won my SS to use in story, since i'm doing a rerun.

Angelique
October 17th, 2010, 08:37 AM
i bet £30 on Syndrome????
Au contraire, non.

i have an event mew wondercard thingy,
can i rng that?
Oui.

Waiting for BW is so painful. And then, I am not sure if I want it.

blaQk
October 17th, 2010, 08:48 PM
Waiting for BW is so painful. And then, I am not sure if I want it.

It's meta is going to be too diverse not to get it.

Alternative
October 17th, 2010, 09:05 PM
So right now I have like, this super awesome Weedle because someone told me to breed it.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/9/96/Spr_5b_013.pnghttp://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/back/13.png
Super Awesome Weedle
Trait: Bug Shield or something
Nature: Super Speed (Jolly)
IVs: All completely thirty-one.
Poison Killing Horn | String Shot

saikkussu
October 19th, 2010, 07:43 PM
Hey, before i go through with suggesting this, I want some feed back- since B/W has dream world and is very wifi dependent - can we make a child board named like "Trades of a Different Sort" kinda thing? Because since trading usually means just pokemon- what about a board for social network stuff like an FC exchange? You technically are TRADING, even if its just information. maybe we can also have a dream world child trade board too- as you can trade the stuff you collect with friends whose codes you have in your palpad.

blaQk
October 19th, 2010, 10:39 PM
Hey, before i go through with suggesting this, I want some feed back- since B/W has dream world and is very wifi dependent - can we make a child board named like "Trades of a Different Sort" kinda thing? Because since trading usually means just pokemon- what about a board for social network stuff like an FC exchange? You technically are TRADING, even if its just information. maybe we can also have a dream world child trade board too- as you can trade the stuff you collect with friends whose codes you have in your palpad.

There isn't a need for a sub-forum for just friend codes or Dream World ability pokemon. Everyone posts their trade information in their shops, and most in their signature. As for making a sub-forum for Dream World only pokemon, that'd be like making a sub-forum for event only pokemon, of which we do not have. Dream World pokemon will be traded in people's shops just like any other pokemon.

saikkussu
October 20th, 2010, 12:29 PM
lol okay- when you put it that way, I can see it. Glad i checked.

Beelzenef
October 20th, 2010, 04:14 PM
A new breed.
http://pokesplash.net/pokedex-hgss/sprite.php?natid=393
Piplup
Nature: Modest
Trait: Torrent
IVs: 31 | 6 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Pound | Agility | Surf

twistedpuppy
October 22nd, 2010, 07:24 AM
So I've recently learned how to RNG out of boredom and with many attempts I have successfully RNG'd my first poke.

http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/shiny/374.png
Beldum
Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Jolly
Moves: Take down
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

I went with Jolly instead of Adamant since Death_Mande's Beldum is already in circulation. I'm so proud myself. ^^

Beelzenef
October 22nd, 2010, 07:27 AM
So I've recently learned how to RNG out of boredom and with many attempts I have successfully RNG'd my first poke.

Beldum

I went with Jolly instead of Adamant since Death_Mande's Beldum is already in circulation. I'm so proud myself. ^^

Wow, how long did it take you?

twistedpuppy
October 22nd, 2010, 07:38 AM
Wow, how long did it take you?

A span of 2 days. I got so frustrated trying to hit my delay and I eventually gave up a couple of times, but it became so addicting that I kept on trying. I've always respected people who did it, but now I have a new found respect. Made my head spin. @_@

Beelzenef
October 22nd, 2010, 07:41 AM
A span of 2 days. I got so frustrated trying to hit my delay and I eventually gave up a couple of times, but it became so addicting that I kept on trying. I've always respected people who did it, but now I have a new found respect. Made my head spin. @_@

You'll find yourself getting quicker at hitting your delay the more you RNG. The one thing you need the most when learning how to RNG is patience. That's what helped me learn.

twistedpuppy
October 22nd, 2010, 07:48 AM
You'll find yourself getting quicker at hitting your delay the more you RNG. The one thing you need the most when learning how to RNG is patience. That's what helped me learn.

I'm a pretty patient person when it comes to others, I just tend to be less patient when it comes to my own screw ups. The Elm calls were a pain for getting the IVs. I thought I always hit my delay on cue, but by the the forth or fifth call it turned out to be wrong.

Beelzenef
October 22nd, 2010, 07:50 AM
I'm a pretty patient person when it comes to others, I just tend to be less patient when it comes to my own screw ups. The Elm calls were a pain for getting the IVs. I thought I always hit my delay on cue, but by the the forth or fifth call it turned out to be wrong.

Yeah it tends to get confusing. Good luck on your future projects. :]

twistedpuppy
October 22nd, 2010, 07:53 AM
Yeah it tends to get confusing. Good luck on your future projects. :]

Thanks! You too! :cer_smile:

Griffinbane
October 22nd, 2010, 11:28 AM
So yeah...I can't soft reset. How much harder is it to RNG without SRing? Cuz I really wanna try to RNG this Jirachi so I can finally get it out of the store.

AngelXavier
October 22nd, 2010, 01:40 PM
Ugh, I can't bring myself to doing the IV's on this Nidoran. I need something in the game to do until BW is out.

Musica
October 24th, 2010, 05:04 AM

Beldum

Gah. Good for you D: I gave up on RNG after trying so many times >.> First with an Emulator, then with a DS. Both failed -.-

I'm starting to play my Pokemon again and will be back in Trading Poke's :D
Dunno if I could still use my old thread. It's like a month? ._.

Griffinbane
October 24th, 2010, 06:47 AM
Ask TB. She let me do it after I asked her.

D3r Schatten
October 25th, 2010, 03:37 PM
not sure if this is the right place to postt this lol but is anyone willing to EV train my shiny IV flawless scizor? i'll let you keep a clone for free XD

butterbiscuit
October 25th, 2010, 03:49 PM
not sure if this is the right place to postt this lol but is anyone willing to EV train my shiny IV flawless scizor? i'll let you keep a clone for free XD

No, it's not the right place, sadly. Try the quick trade thread, maybe? o3o

Anyway, I've been having fun on the B/W GTS Negotiation. Been making steals. >:D
This one person traded me a Piplup for a Tsutarja I bred. Lucky me. And then I traded someone a Zorua for that Piplup.

MOOHAHA. (It was a steal for me as I cannot Pokeshift)

joshk_bra
October 26th, 2010, 05:26 PM
BP for Eppie

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/41f.png
Shiny Zubat
IVs: 31/31/31/30/31/31
Egg Moves: Pursuit and BraveBird

AngelXavier
October 26th, 2010, 05:29 PM
Niiice. I'm too lazy to do IV's on Nidoran. Guess I'll just go hatch him when I get my DS Lite back.

Syndrome
October 26th, 2010, 06:31 PM
"Guess who's back"

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/1/1e/Spr_5b_029_s.png
Nature: Bold
Trait: Poison Point
IV's: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Counter

Beelzenef
October 26th, 2010, 06:48 PM
"Guess who's back"

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/1/1e/Spr_5b_029_s.png
Trait: Poison Point
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Counter

It felt lonely without you.

http://pokesplash.net/pokedex-hgss/sprite.php?natid=363
Spheal
Trait: Ice Body
IVs: 31 | 16 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Defense Curl | Powder Snow | Growl | Water Gun

Alternative
October 26th, 2010, 09:02 PM
I need something new to breed. And wow, two weeks went by fast. :D

Impo
October 27th, 2010, 02:38 AM
my brother used my 9-month-old laptop for three hours and i got twelve new viruses :(

so i dont have rng reporter no more,
and i cant be bothered downloading it again.
i'm actually getting bored of pokemon :P :o

Musica
October 27th, 2010, 03:44 AM
Gah. I wanted to start learning RNG right away, and I know how calibration phase goes. I went out 20 tries for my Initial Seed, then I learned I need to get rid of ROAMERS. Damn Entei and Raikou just won't die >.> Anyone willing to help me out with some Masterballs? I couldn't kill them as they always Roar me away. I'm using a Dugtrio with Arena Trap.. D:

Anyway, can I still use my old Thread for trades even if it's almost been a month since someone last posted?

Alternative
October 27th, 2010, 04:16 AM
Gah. I wanted to start learning RNG right away, and I know how calibration phase goes. I went out 20 tries for my Initial Seed, then I learned I need to get rid of ROAMERS. Damn Entei and Raikou just won't die >.> Anyone willing to help me out with some Masterballs? I couldn't kill them as they always Roar me away. I'm using a Dugtrio with Arena Trap.. D:

Anyway, can I still use my old Thread for trades even if it's almost been a month since someone last posted?
Don't catch the roamers. They can respawn when you go through the elite four again.

And use something strong.

Musica
October 27th, 2010, 04:17 AM
Don't catch the roamers. They can respawn when you go through the elite four again.

And use something strong.

:o. Should I just RNG for them when I get the hang of it? ._.

Also another Q... Should I just use the Time Finder on RNG Reporter or PokeRNGDP for finding spreads?

Lilith
October 27th, 2010, 05:19 AM
I need something new to breed. And wow, two weeks went by fast. :D
Spinarak ? /bad
HALLOWEEN SPIDER !

Anyway, can I still use my old Thread for trades even if it's almost been a month since someone last posted?I would keep some roaming as they are helpful towards finding your initial seed. Where's Latias/Latios?
Thread Owner can revive his/her own old shop. You may want a new one for coolness but meh, you're decision. Others cannot revive dead threads. :)

:o. Should I just RNG for them when I get the hang of it? ._.

Also another Q... Should I just use the Time Finder on RNG Reporter or PokeRNGDP for finding spreads?
Duhh don't RNG the Johto beasts if you're a beginner. :(
Time Finder.

Alternative
October 27th, 2010, 05:39 AM
Spinarak ? /bad
HALLOWEEN SPIDER !
I was thinking something like Shuppet, but Spinarak works too.

Musica
October 27th, 2010, 05:40 AM
Killed both Entei and Raikou @.@ Took about hours in levelling my Dugtrio.. >.>
My first RNG attempt, Suicune!

@TB
:o Can I? Well, no one posts there I think. Kind of dead?
Lati's were.. uhhm.. not in my game :( I didn't have Enigma Stone because I reseted my game 2 days after the Enigma Stone event ended. I won't be RNG'ing the Johto beasts yet. Meh, I couldn't even find them quickly, what more of RNG..

Anyway, I'm trying to RNG for Suicune atm. Currently have my PC Clock and DS clock synchronized, have my initial seeds.. Time for the tricky part.. Spreads @.@

Lilith
October 27th, 2010, 11:50 AM
Good luck with Suicune, somehow, ahahah. D:

Yep yep, but I said ~you~ should bump your thread (double post allowed in this instance), not your friend bump your thread. oh wells. who cares about the little things in life, not the day to worry!

today is my mom's birthday and i have been a total female dog today oops but i sent her an e-card /scared of saying nice things to her in person ^___^

i'll go ahead and tackle one of my - froslass - this Halloween ^o^

Syndrome
October 27th, 2010, 01:21 PM
I think for Halloween I'll breed a few ghost pokemon (aka Duskull and Misdreavus) and let someone give them away over the Halhoween weekend considering I don't have a shop hmmm....

AngelXavier
October 27th, 2010, 02:09 PM
I think for Halloween I'll breed a few ghost pokemon (aka Duskull and Misdreavus) and let someone give them away over the Halhoween weekend considering I don't have a shop hmmm....

Give.To.Angel. Sounds like a good idea.

blaQk
October 27th, 2010, 02:45 PM

Oh you.

Guess I'll do a couple Giratina. ;3

AngelXavier
October 27th, 2010, 02:46 PM
Oh you.

Guess I'll do a couple Giratina. ;3

OHHHHHH MEEEEE. So yeah, i would do Nidoran(not halloween themed) but i have a feeling the flawless part will be hard.

Syndrome
October 27th, 2010, 03:30 PM

My mind is rusty after two weeks of no PC but didn't I hate you?

I will probably see if Blade or blaQk etc. will do it.

Speaking of which I have a sexy flawless Timid Giratina-O that can be given away blaQk ;D

AngelXavier
October 27th, 2010, 04:21 PM
My mind is rusty after two weeks of no PC but didn't I hate you?

Pish Posh. new Beginnings. I'm pretty sure i'm not bad anymore.

Syndrome
October 27th, 2010, 04:23 PM
I pretty much see where this is going so I will ignore you now.

What else should I breed besides Banette/Duskull/Ghosts.

I was thinking Houndoom...

Beelzenef
October 27th, 2010, 07:38 PM
I pretty much see where this is going so I will ignore you now.

What else should I breed besides Banette/Duskull/Ghosts.

I was thinking Houndoom...

How about an Aggron...? :U

Alternative
October 27th, 2010, 09:09 PM
Pish Posh. new Beginnings. I'm pretty sure i'm not bad anymore.
I don't see how you can consider yourself "not bad". It's up to other people's opinions aka Syndrome/blaQk to teel whether you can be defined "good."

So, Spinarak for Halloween y/n.

Musica
October 28th, 2010, 01:31 AM
Gah. Hitting delays suck. I suck at them >.>

patrick_20052005
October 28th, 2010, 01:36 AM
I want to join the halloween madness, must breed ghosts and dark types. with scary egg hatched locations. :)

Opposite Day
October 28th, 2010, 02:11 AM
totally breeding nasty plot cacnea for the occasion

xhir
October 28th, 2010, 02:46 AM
It's pretty hard to pick one for halloween...
But I guess I'm gonna breed Wurmples till I find one that's a Dustox. And maybe the typical few just for the love of them.

Yes.

Alternative
October 28th, 2010, 03:09 AM
totally breeding nasty plot cacnea for the occasion

That's actually quite creative, although I have no idea what you'd use it for...

Spinarak is scary enough for me, but I want something more scary, but not Duskull/Shuppet.

Grimer/Murkrow/Houndour/Larvitar/Poochyena?

Impo
October 28th, 2010, 03:32 AM
absol seems halloweeny to me.
maybe even spiritoomb/salbeye?

patrick_20052005
October 28th, 2010, 03:45 AM
someone breed and train a snorunt to GLALIE, that would remind me of horror movies; like id just freak out. :o

Syndrome
October 28th, 2010, 03:57 AM
I was actually going to breed shiny Glalie but I don't redis what few shinies I do breed.

patrick_20052005
October 28th, 2010, 04:01 AM
I was actually going to breed shiny Glalie but I don't redis what few shinies I do breed.

oh that's fine. could you breed a non-shiny? sorry for asking so much. :)

Syndrome
October 28th, 2010, 04:17 AM
I was actually saying I was going to breed it for the Halloween giveaway, not doing breeding projects anymore...sorry.

patrick_20052005
October 28th, 2010, 04:23 AM
I was actually saying I was going to breed it for the Halloween giveaway, not doing breeding projects anymore...sorry.

oh ok i see. I'm sure it would be a hit seeing as glalie is so scary.

Alternative
October 28th, 2010, 04:28 AM
I just thought of breeding Jynx for transvestite for Rocky Horror Picture Show reference.

patrick_20052005
October 28th, 2010, 04:33 AM
I just thought of breeding Jynx for transvestite for Rocky Horror Picture Show reference.

go for it! :) cheers for rocky horror show.

AngelXavier
October 28th, 2010, 05:46 PM
I don't see how you can consider yourself "not bad". It's up to other people's opinions aka Syndrome/blaQk to teel whether you can be defined "good."

I know, But I'm not nearly as bad as I was before. And yes, i would definitely trade for the spinarak.

Alternative
October 28th, 2010, 08:19 PM
I know, But I'm not nearly as bad as I was before. And yes, i would definitely trade for the spinarak.
Proof, or it doesn't mean anything.

http://www.dragonflycave.com/hgssspritesshiny/238smoochum.png
Halloween Smoochum
Trait: Forewarn
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31 | x | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Pound

Now all I need is to breed Spinarak.

blaQk
October 29th, 2010, 03:09 AM
I know, But I'm not nearly as bad as I was before.

Is a bird in the hand worth two in the bush?

I'll get my Giratina(s) up later.

Syndrome
October 29th, 2010, 03:32 AM

Debatable imo.

Is a bird in the hand worth two in the bush?

I'll get my Giratina(s) up later.

http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad16/BlackWhiteSprites/Animated/GiratinaOr.gif
Trait: Levitate
Moveset prolly: Dragon Pulse Shadow Ball | Aura Sphere | Calm Mind

Proof, or it doesn't mean anything.

http://www.dragonflycave.com/hgssspritesshiny/238smoochum.png
Halloween Smoochum
Trait: Forewarn
IVs: 31 | x | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Pound

Now all I need is to breed Spinarak.

Smoochum + Halloween = ummmm lol.

Alternative
October 29th, 2010, 04:46 AM
Smoochum + Halloween = ummmm lol.
Friend made me watch Rocky Horror Picture Show the other day, so I thought of Sweet Transvestite aka Jynx.

Beelzenef
October 29th, 2010, 04:59 AM
Not for Halloween just bred this cause I was bored.

http://pokesplash.net/pokedex-hgss/sprite.php?natid=203
Girafarig
Trait: Inner Focus
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Astonish | Tackle | Growl | Confusion

patrick_20052005
October 29th, 2010, 03:30 PM
Not for Halloween just bred this cause I was bored.

http://pokesplash.net/pokedex-hgss/sprite.php?natid=203
Girafarig
Trait: Inner Focus
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Astonish | Tackle | Growl | Confusion

same here, i was bored.

got this:

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/246.png
Larvitar
Trait: Guts
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31 [forgot to get the value of sp.atk from the what i hit]
x/x/pursuit

Syndrome
October 29th, 2010, 04:45 PM
http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad16/BlackWhiteSprites/Animated/GiratinaOr.gif

I now actually have this, ready to giveaway.

ray423
October 29th, 2010, 04:47 PM
What would I need to get that delicious looking giratin?

patrick_20052005
October 29th, 2010, 04:48 PM

I now actually have this, ready to giveaway.

does the giveaway start now? if yes, id like to have one.

TheRichar
October 29th, 2010, 08:27 PM

Me too (wary) that giratine is pure awsomeness

Diabolico
October 30th, 2010, 09:52 AM
Hey Everybody, Guess who's back?

Syndrome
October 30th, 2010, 10:03 AM
What would I need to get that delicious looking giratin?

Be a member of PC.

Starts tonight at 11:59 P.M.

Me too (wary) that giratine is pure awsomeness

n___n

ray423
October 30th, 2010, 10:31 AM
I am a member of pc and will do my best to be here for the give away tonight. That giratina just looks awsome. (sorry big fan of dragon and ghost types so giratina always makes me drool.)

Musica
October 31st, 2010, 04:10 AM
Anyone doing RNG right now, and can help me? D: I'm trying to hit my delay for a day >.>

giorgos
October 31st, 2010, 04:15 AM
I also want a Giratina :D .....Is it for 4gen right?

patrick_20052005
October 31st, 2010, 06:32 AM
Be a member of PC.

Starts tonight at 11:59 P.M.

n___n

just checking if it's fine to trade now. lol im early, oh well, just anticipating then. :)

Syndrome
October 31st, 2010, 06:43 AM
I have to find someone to give it away first because I don't have a trade shop ;;

patrick_20052005
October 31st, 2010, 06:52 AM
I have to find someone to give it away first because I don't have a trade shop ;;

that's fine, i missed your shop though. I never got the chance to drop by since i just learned to obtain flawless pokeymans just now.

Angelique
October 31st, 2010, 07:26 AM
Twilightblade told me on MSN she can't log on either so I guess it's real lol?

She also says you should all get on MSN and message her to get free candy.

-sobs- The staff members are smashed. :(

how 2 halloween pokemans now??

Syndrome
October 31st, 2010, 07:29 AM
http://www.pokecommunity.com/images/editor/separator.gifYou giveaway my Giratina that's how.

And yes, this is the Revelation of PC.

ray423
October 31st, 2010, 10:11 AM
If you are still doing the giveaway for that giratina can I still get one please?

Syndrome
October 31st, 2010, 10:17 AM
Blade has it, you can pm here about it.

giorgos
October 31st, 2010, 10:19 AM
How can i get this Giratina?

Syndrome
October 31st, 2010, 10:20 AM
All you have to do is ask twilightblade via PM.

ray423
October 31st, 2010, 10:21 AM
Twilightblade may I please have a giratina from the giveaway for my platinum fc? thank you.

yellowbird
October 31st, 2010, 11:26 AM
Can I just say that I hate Stantler?
And I really miss everyone :C

ray423
October 31st, 2010, 11:27 AM
Hi momma bird nice to see you again. :):):):):)

Syndrome
October 31st, 2010, 11:37 AM
Can I just say that I hate Stantler?
And I really miss everyone :C

Then maybe you should be on more qq

yellowbird
October 31st, 2010, 11:53 AM
Then maybe you should be on more qq

Mnnn, you would think that would solve things. But for the most part I have nothing good to bring to the conversations here, and not do not wish to contribute to the derp. I haven't been breeding or really playing pokemon... only recently got my hands on my ex boyfriend's SS and I'm playing through that now. xD

I so need a ditto. OHWELL. xD

Syndrome
October 31st, 2010, 12:17 PM
Maybe if we revive the trade corner there would be less derp.

And I don't even know where either of my DS' are so I can relate...

yellowbird
October 31st, 2010, 12:38 PM
Maybe if we revive the trade corner there would be less derp.

And I don't even know where either of my DS' are so I can relate...

xD Yeah, for the longest time I couldn't even play because I lost my chargers and both my GBA and DS were dead. I was all "Major sadface," and such.

But me, help revive things? I need to revive MYSELF first. Besides, I have nothing to trade.

ray423
October 31st, 2010, 12:42 PM
Your knowledge and smiling face should be enough. :):):):) Just glad to have you back.

Syndrome
October 31st, 2010, 12:44 PM
I know that if Juupton can breed 10 things, you can breed 10 things, so get to it.

Also if you could like get on MSN that would work too.

uskelly
October 31st, 2010, 04:59 PM
Is cloning on a Platnium game hard (AR method)? xD
-Wondering... Pressing start and select seems super hard compared to HG/SS's "R" button

Diabolico
October 31st, 2010, 05:09 PM
Happy Halloween, Everybody! And here's a big "Trick or Treat" that I have for everyone of you.

w3Ok2Y2BiNY

FDOZD20Wric

Syndrome
October 31st, 2010, 05:12 PM
Is cloning on a Platnium game hard (AR method)? xD
-Wondering... Pressing start and select seems super hard compared to HG/SS's "R" button

It works the same, the code is just stupid long.

And you can alter the code to use different buttons btw.

yellowbird
October 31st, 2010, 06:17 PM
Your knowledge and smiling face should be enough. :):):):) Just glad to have you back.

Aww, thank you! That's very sweet of you to say. :3

And no, Syn, I'm so slow. xD
And lack the patience. Not looking forward to doing these two Mew's.

Syndrome
October 31st, 2010, 06:19 PM
How about instead of two mews you do one Mewtwo?

yellowbird
October 31st, 2010, 06:23 PM
How about instead of two mews you do one Mewtwo?

Lolololol.
If only if only xD
But my DS doesn't work like that :c

Syndrome
October 31st, 2010, 07:24 PM
Odd, mine does.

Then again mine is cursed with burrymans and other bad creepypasta characters.

uskelly
November 1st, 2010, 01:54 PM
*Looks for Giratina* xD

http://pokemondb.net/static/sprites/heartgold-soulsilver/normal/giratina-origin.png

http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/d70146ab3d8cc3d62eb06c41abe86617.gif

Lols, Lv 1 Legendary xDD

AngelXavier
November 1st, 2010, 04:15 PM
Kelly, where'd you get the pic, and what Manga is that? obviously a Pokemon one, but which?

blaQk
November 1st, 2010, 04:33 PM
*Looks for Giratina* xD

http://pokemondb.net/static/sprites/heartgold-soulsilver/normal/giratina-origin.png

http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/d70146ab3d8cc3d62eb06c41abe86617.gif

Lols, Lv 1 Legendary xDD

You obviously haven't seen a Sinjoh Ruins pokemon before.

Beelzenef
November 1st, 2010, 04:41 PM
Kelly, where'd you get the pic, and what Manga is that? obviously a Pokemon one, but which?

That's obviously not from Pokemon. And its not a manga either.

Hatsune Miku (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=miku&um=1&biw=1440&bih=666&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=iw#hl=en&expIds=17259,17311,25753,25854,26209,26339,26637,26765,26788,27060,27284,27357&sugexp=ldymls&xhr=t&q=hatsune+miku&cp=5&pf=p&sclient=psy&biw=1440&bih=666&aq=f&aqi=g4g-o1&aql=&oq=hatsu&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=2304850557947867)

Syndrome
November 1st, 2010, 04:49 PM

Because Miku has appeared in the anime oh so many times.

Its not even an anime, or manga. Get facts right sir.

In other news I bred duskull @ modest, for no apparent reason.

AngelXavier
November 1st, 2010, 05:26 PM
Because Miku has appeared in the anime oh so many times.

Its not even an anime, or manga. Get facts right sir.
Sorry. It looked like it was scanned out of a manga.

blaQk
November 1st, 2010, 05:37 PM
@AngelXavier: This kid be jacking yo graphics. ('http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=235783') Go get em'.

Syndrome
November 1st, 2010, 05:55 PM
Looks like you got ninja'd.

Srsly tho how do you even have a Genosect...isn't that like an event mon lol?

Griffinbane
November 1st, 2010, 06:01 PM
@AngelXavier: This kid be jacking yo graphics. (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=235783) Go get em'.
Looks like he just switched usernames to me. =/

blaQk
November 1st, 2010, 06:07 PM
Looks like he just switched usernames to me. =/

Oh. Lol, didn't notice how the shops are exactly the same.

So bad.

Syndrome
November 1st, 2010, 06:09 PM
Well the shop - Angels username makes it slightly better imo.

Griffinbane
November 1st, 2010, 06:20 PM
Yeah, I agree with the username thingy. Oh, the avatar's better too...unless you like guns.

Syndrome
November 1st, 2010, 06:22 PM
It's better because AK 47's are better than whatever angel has.

Griffinbane
November 1st, 2010, 06:28 PM
Don't like guns. More swords please.

Syndrome
November 1st, 2010, 06:32 PM
But swords cant attack from long range now can they?

Griffinbane
November 1st, 2010, 06:34 PM
Nope, meaning people would have to get up close and risk being seen when trying to carry out a murder sentence. Whoosh! Get out of jail free card burned!

yellowbird
November 1st, 2010, 06:44 PM
Nope, meaning people would have to get up close and risk being seen when trying to carry out a murder sentence. Whoosh! Get out of jail free card burned!

You just ruined my game of monopoly. :c

ray423
November 2nd, 2010, 10:37 AM
I need to pick someones brain on a couple of questions concerning ev training. question 1: when ev training and using an exp. share to dump some exp. points on another pokemon for more ev's on the one you are training does the pokemon with exp. share still gain the advantages of what you are battling for ev training. for example I am training a riolu (hopefully soon to be a lucario) that is adamant by battling machops. if a another pokemon is holding exp. share does it get the benefit of the two points of ev's for attack and does the pokerus double it to 4 since it is not battling?

Question 2: I have a staravia that I am using as my exp. share dumper. while I am traing my roilu it leveled up and gained 9 points to its attack. I know it has pokerus but would it do that normally or is it catching up to what it is supposed to be since I am eving my other pokemon now?

Knowledge about these two question would be REAL helpful right now.

Syndrome
November 2nd, 2010, 01:53 PM
All I know is that whatever has an exp share gets EV's as well, I am not entirely sure if the pokerus would double it, but I am thinking it would...

Griffinbane
November 2nd, 2010, 01:55 PM
Hmm. Let's put it this way. The first pokemon, if it had pokerus and a power item and killed a Starly, it would gain 10 EVs. The second pokemon, the one with the exp. share attached, would only gain 1 EV, 2 if it had pokerus.

Basically, "dumping" exp onto another pokemon allows that pokemon to gain EVs too. It doesn't take away EVs from the first one. Hope that helps?

Edit: Yes, pokerus is still in effect as long as the pokemon with the exp. share has it. If it doesn't, then it just gains the regular amount of EVs.

AngelXavier
November 2nd, 2010, 02:26 PM
I didn't change names and yeah that gay stole my graphics. I was gonna say something but someone closed it. Probably Blade, didn't even look yet.

yellowbird
November 2nd, 2010, 02:37 PM
I didn't change names and yeah that gay stole my graphics. I was gonna say something but someone closed it. Probably Blade, didn't even look yet.

Typo? I hope so.

GRAHHH. I hate how difficult it is to RNG right now. xD No SID for SS, no Ditto, and no method to make sure I would get the right IVs until after I beat the elite four. Raaawr.

AngelXavier
November 2nd, 2010, 02:42 PM
Typo? I hope so.

GRAHHH. I hate how difficult it is to RNG right now. xD No SID for SS, no Ditto, and no method to make sure I would get the right IVs until after I beat the elite four. Raaawr.

Rawwwwwr. I'll clone my flawless ditto if you want it.

yellowbird
November 2nd, 2010, 02:47 PM
Rawwwwwr. I'll clone my flawless ditto if you want it.

That would be super nice of you, but I've nothing to offer unfortunately. xD If you're still feeling nice, VM me I guess.

And and and. Meow.
The polls need to close already. I want to see who won.

Griffinbane
November 2nd, 2010, 02:51 PM
Yanno though, I kinda wanted to see how he would accomplish his fake "giveaway" considering for a good number of pokemon you had on your thread, he had no information on it...like them Ralts. :3

AngelXavier
November 2nd, 2010, 03:11 PM
Yanno though, I kinda wanted to see how he would accomplish his fake "giveaway" considering for a good number of pokemon you had on your thread, he had no information on it...like them Ralts. :3

The ones you gave me :3 I think I'm gonna trade the adamant one to my ss for adamant groudon..

Beelzenef
November 2nd, 2010, 03:55 PM
Thinking about doing a giveaway, what should I give away?

yellowbird
November 2nd, 2010, 04:36 PM

Shiny. Flawless. Dunsparce.
I know, I have such great ideas! :3

But uhm. Ugh. After taking a long hiatus from breeding, I find I can no longer get any matches for my elm calls. What is this? I don't think I'm doing anything wrong?

DarkAlucard
November 2nd, 2010, 04:38 PM

Mmm maybe some kind of ice pokemon because the weather???

Or a shiny flaweless chikorita because she reminds me autum ;D

Beelzenef
November 2nd, 2010, 04:40 PM
Shiny. Flawless. Dunsparce.
I know, I have such great ideas! :3

But uhm. Ugh. After taking a long hiatus from breeding, I find I can no longer get any matches for my elm calls. What is this? I don't think I'm doing anything wrong?

I'll think about it.

The date could be wrong, or the time could be slightly off. I dunno, whenever this happens to me I just try another spread and usually it works. :V

Syndrome
November 2nd, 2010, 04:41 PM
You should breed Palkia and give it away

Beelzenef
November 2nd, 2010, 04:43 PM
Mmm maybe some kind of ice pokemon because the weather???

Or a shiny flaweless chikorita because she reminds me autum ;D

Over here its still hot, I'll think of something for Autumn though. I might do Chikorita.

You should breed Palkia and give it away

I hope that was sarcasm. :U

yellowbird
November 2nd, 2010, 04:47 PM
I'll think about it.

The date could be wrong, or the time could be slightly off. I dunno, whenever this happens to me I just try another spread and usually it works. :V

Nevermind, figured it out. xD
Turns out I'd taken out my Leafgreen cartridge and I still had it set so that it would only show me all the odd numbers. :P

patrick_20052005
November 2nd, 2010, 04:53 PM
Nevermind, figured it out. xD
Turns out I'd taken out my Leafgreen cartridge and I still had it set so that it would only show me all the odd numbers. :P

would you be able to open up a shop? id be interested in your rng. :)

yellowbird
November 2nd, 2010, 05:11 PM
would you be able to open up a shop? id be interested in your rng. :)

Me? lolololol.
I really have nothing to offer. Tried that, bad idea.
Besides, there are plenty of other shops out there.