PDA

View Full Version : [OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

King Syn
November 2nd, 2010, 05:13 PM
Shops lol. Those are so 2009.

ray423
November 2nd, 2010, 05:14 PM
Can someone explain what someone means when they put UBER, UU, BL, OU, NU or things like that in their thread or posts?

King Syn
November 2nd, 2010, 05:16 PM
Those are the tiers their pokemon are in?

ray423
November 2nd, 2010, 05:19 PM
And I still have no idea what you mean. Tiers? I apoligize if I sound idiotic but all I have done latly is catch play train release trade train release again so on and so forth. I have had only three battles online 1 was to help someone find out I.V.'s so he ran away and the other two was just to test a team I had so I have no Idea what you mean.

King Syn
November 2nd, 2010, 05:20 PM
http://www.smogon.com/dp/tiers/

Those are the tiers.

ray423
November 2nd, 2010, 05:30 PM
Thank you very much syndrome. Someone else just told me about that link and I printed off every single tier so I would know what is what. Although when black and white come out in the U.S.A. I will have to print them out again.

DarkAlucard
November 2nd, 2010, 05:31 PM
Is there any other way/method to see the IV's of a pokemon besides AR or calculators? Preferible some kind of cheat for a R4??

King Syn
November 2nd, 2010, 05:31 PM
Which is why you basically just wasted ink printing out the current ones.

Is there any other way/method to see the IV's of a pokemon besides AR or calculators? Preferible some kind of cheat for a R4??

IV man in battle frontier? IDK many people who use R4 so I don't think there is a code.

patrick_20052005
November 2nd, 2010, 05:32 PM
Me? lolololol.
I really have nothing to offer. Tried that, bad idea.
Besides, there are plenty of other shops out there.

oh, pc needs more rng shops. and the font you use everyday looks nice. it's so small, it would fit in the shop. :)

King Syn
November 2nd, 2010, 05:33 PM
The problem with having RNG shops is why bother trading when you can just RNG whatever you want? Waste of time, that's why I closed my RNG shop...

DarkAlucard
November 2nd, 2010, 05:35 PM
Which is why you basically just wasted ink printing out the current ones.

IV man in battle frontier? IDK many people who use R4 so I don't think there is a code.

Me neither only that i'm right now in my friend house and he has one R4 so i was wondering if i can use it.
Well, i'll need to find and AR here in Mexico (treasure hunt begin!!)

King Syn
November 2nd, 2010, 05:36 PM
Why don't you just do an IV battle?

DarkAlucard
November 2nd, 2010, 05:38 PM
The problem with having RNG shops is why bother trading when you can just RNG whatever you want? Waste of time, that's why I closed my RNG shop...

If someone opens and RNG shop is because he/she's a good soul who want to give away his/her pokemons.

Why don't you just do an IV battle?

Yeah, is what i do right now. I only want a fastest way :D

King Syn
November 2nd, 2010, 05:41 PM
The only faster way would to be AR it / I man.

And giving away pokemon still seems pointless...

uskelly
November 2nd, 2010, 05:44 PM

Supporting the community, promiting activity, satisfieing others, etc :)

DarkAlucard
November 2nd, 2010, 05:46 PM

Yeah, i found one AR in a online shop...
And i agree, is pointless give away your pokemon, but some people do it. Anyway, i think the same as you, shops are useless.

King Syn
November 2nd, 2010, 05:47 PM
Wifi has been on the brink of death since 2008 man...

What community is their to support when there are like 4 RNG breeders and everyone has mainly their crud?

Satisfying you is not my job ;D

DarkAlucard
November 2nd, 2010, 05:47 PM
Supporting the community, promiting activity, satisfieing others, etc :)

Yeah i can do that, but not every day, only in special dates. ;D

Griffinbane
November 2nd, 2010, 05:49 PM
As a former owner of a firecard, I can tell you that other than preloaded cheats, there are no cheats to easily check IVs that I know of. I still did IV battles when I was using my firecard.

Anyhoo, after I finish EVing, there's a ton of stuff I need to breed. My shop has a lot more not-mine stuff than mine. =/

patrick_20052005
November 2nd, 2010, 05:51 PM

makes training easier when traded with others. D:

DarkAlucard
November 2nd, 2010, 05:51 PM
As a former owner of a firecard, I can tell you that other than preloaded cheats, there are no cheats to easily check IVs that I know of. I still did IV battles when I was using my firecard.

That close my doubt =D, thanks!!
Definitly i'll grab an AR when i found one.

King Syn
November 2nd, 2010, 05:56 PM
makes training easier when traded with others. D:

I barely call that a valid reason to RNG a flawless pokemon then give it away.

patrick_20052005
November 2nd, 2010, 05:58 PM
I barely call that a valid reason to RNG a flawless pokemon then give it away.

what else is there to pokemon? trading. D: you trade, trade and trade, that's why there a bazillion DSs in the world. And it's not giving away, it's trading. please try to understand.

King Syn
November 2nd, 2010, 05:59 PM
I actually just had a shop to say I had one / show off my breeds, I only completed like idk 1 trade lol.

I assure you I understand how pokemon works, I have been doing this since RBY.

yellowbird
November 2nd, 2010, 06:01 PM
I'm bored and lame.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/8/8e/Spr_4h_086_s.png
nature modest
ability hydration
[ 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 ]

Uhmyeah. Dunno why.

patrick_20052005
November 2nd, 2010, 06:03 PM
I actually just had a shop to say I had one / show off my breeds, I only completed like idk 1 trade lol.

I assure you I understand how pokemon works, I have been doing this since RBY.

If you don't like trading, i can't force you. But don't you get lonely when you don't trade?

DarkAlucard
November 2nd, 2010, 06:03 PM
what else is there to pokemon? trading. D: you trade, trade and trade, that's why there a bazillion DSs in the world. And it's not giving away, it's trading. please try to understand.

Before i arrive here at PC last year, i never have do a trade, even on the GTS i never trade a pokemon. So isn't only trading. Is a game to enjoy and you can easily enjoy it without trading. Also i probably reopen my shop but i agree with Syndrome, i find that useless because everyone here can train is own poke. We need just try and be less lazy.
But again probably i'll open (reopen) my shop when i can do correctly RNG breeding, only for the fun of the trading and for help other fellows trainers because really, i don't get anything that i need (they're few times that i get a good pokemon).

yellowbird
November 2nd, 2010, 06:07 PM
If you don't like trading, i can't force you. But don't you get lonely when you don't trade?

Syn never gets lonely! He has meee! :3

patrick_20052005
November 2nd, 2010, 06:09 PM
Before i arrive here at PC last year, i never have do a trade, even on the GTS i never trade a pokemon. So isn't only trading. Is a game to enjoy and you can easily enjoy it without trading. Also i probably reopen my shop but i agree with Syndrome, i find that useless because everyone here can train is own poke. We need just try and be less lazy.
But again probably i'll open (reopen) my shop when i can do correctly RNG breeding, only for the fun of the trading and for help other fellows trainers because really, i don't get anything that i need (they're few times that i get a good pokemon).

well, i've been breeding a lot from this rng thingy. Sure, you can say that trading is just an excuse for being lazy to breed, but both parties exchange the things they did breed (which required hard work and time), the problem lies in the clones. Maybe that's why trading does not interest you.

King Syn
November 2nd, 2010, 06:11 PM

Are you aware this is a kids game that adults have managed to manipulate?

Syn never gets lonely! He has meee! :3

She is right.

well, i've been breeding a lot from this rng thingy. Sure, you can say that trading is just an excuse for being lazy to breed, but both parties exchange the things they did breed (which required hard work and time), the problem lies in the clones. Maybe that's why trading does not interest you.

It takes the average person 20 minutes [bar blade] to rng so hard work and effort? lol. And clones? Are you serious lol.

patrick_20052005
November 2nd, 2010, 06:15 PM

You don't have to say that. Pokemon is a game that everyone can play.

She is right.

It takes the average person 20 minutes [bar blade] to rng so hard work and effort? lol. And clones? Are you serious lol.

No im not, im just saying that maybe the reason you're not interested in trading is because it's the same thing, you trade for something which is cloned and you give something that you cloned. It's like a cycle, and you're bored of the cycle.

yellowbird
November 2nd, 2010, 06:15 PM

She is right.

I'm always right. :D HUGSFORALL.

And yeah, trading is mostly unnecessary. Just done because people are social xD

King Syn
November 2nd, 2010, 06:16 PM
No im not, im just saying that maybe the reason you're not interested in trading is because it's the same thing, you trade for something which is cloned and you give something that you cloned. It's like a cycle, and you're bored of the cycle.

At this point I wonder if you even know what you're posting anymore...

patrick_20052005
November 2nd, 2010, 06:21 PM
At this point I wonder if you even know what you're posting anymore...

*sigh* i give up, you're someone who doesn't believe what others say anymore. You've grown old.. I don't think you even enjoy the game as much as a child starts out on his own adventure.

AngelXavier
November 2nd, 2010, 06:21 PM
There is more to the game, I have to agree with Syn. There's battle frontier pokealthon, events. And I trade cause I enjoy the variety
Plus I can't comprehend the flawless part of rng
Syn is right here, trading is not a MAJOR part of the game.

yellowbird
November 2nd, 2010, 06:23 PM
*sigh* i give up, you're someone who doesn't believe what others say anymore. You've grown old.. I don't think you even enjoy the game as much as a child starts out on his own adventure.

To be fair, you're trying to explain to him why he does what he does and feels what he feels, which is never a good idea, seeing as you can only explain your own thoughts and feelings.

AngelXavier
November 2nd, 2010, 06:25 PM
To be fair, you're trying to explain to him why he does what he does and feels what he feels, which is never a good idea, seeing as you can only explain your own thoughts and feelings.

I have to agree here also. He can do what he wants and still be a prominent, iconic, trade corner member(Definitely NOT sucking up.) He shouldn't have others second guessing what he feels or what he does.

Griffinbane
November 2nd, 2010, 06:25 PM
Guys-su, gimme all your TMs-su.

AngelXavier
November 2nd, 2010, 06:28 PM
Guys-su, gimme all your TMs-su.

If i'm on tomorrow i'll give you some ^^

patrick_20052005
November 2nd, 2010, 06:29 PM

that is correct. but if he thinks he doesn't like trading i can't force him. I'm just giving him an opinion. is that even rude? i doubt anybody understands anymore.

King Syn
November 2nd, 2010, 06:29 PM

Are you like 8 dude, you sound like someone who plays video games too much.

There is more to the game, I have to agree with Syn. There's battle frontier pokealthon, events. And I trade cause I enjoy the variety
Plus I can't comprehend the flawless part of rng
Syn is right here, trading is not a MAJOR part of the game.

I hate to agree with him [like really hate it so much] but he is right.

My lovely Yellow is correct as well.

Do I win?

AngelXavier
November 2nd, 2010, 06:31 PM
I hate to agree with him [like really hate it so much] but he is right.
See I can be intelligent and Pro. well kinda Pro.

Do I win?
Si, you win the battle.

patrick_20052005
November 2nd, 2010, 06:33 PM
Are you like 8 dude, you sound like someone who plays video games too much.

no im not, but yes i play. *sigh* what's the point, im thinking that ill grow old like you from the game after a bazillion rngs anyway.

yellowbird
November 2nd, 2010, 06:33 PM
that is correct. but if he thinks he doesn't like trading i can't force him. I'm just giving him an opinion. is that even rude? i doubt anybody understands anymore.

Your opinion was not rude, but the way you repeatedly made hypothesises about why he didn't like trading sort of was. It was almost like you weren't listening.

But don't worry, there are plenty of misunderstood people here. Welcome to the club. Members: Syn. :D

DarkAlucard
November 2nd, 2010, 06:35 PM
If Syndrome doesn't like trading, who are we to blame?
And if you like trading congrats, be yourself and trade all you want pal.
And thanks for the hugs Yellowbird :D

AngelXavier
November 2nd, 2010, 06:38 PM
But don't worry, there are plenty of misunderstood people here. Welcome to the club. Members: Syn. :D

I want in. ASAP. *Misunderstood lost soul*

patrick_20052005
November 2nd, 2010, 06:39 PM
Your opinion was not rude, but the way you repeatedly made hypothesises about why he didn't like trading sort of was. It was almost like you weren't listening.

thanks for the comfort. Yeah, i can't imagine how people can work together when others are so misunderstood.

edit:
If Syndrome doesn't like trading, who are we to blame?
And if you like trading congrats, be yourself and trade all you want pal.
And thanks for the hugs Yellowbird :D

exactly my point, i just asked people to make a thread, but then i get comments.

yellowbird
November 2nd, 2010, 06:42 PM
thanks for the comfort. Yeah, i can't imagine how people can work together when others are so misunderstood.

I think you misunderstand, in this case. EVERYONE is misunderstood, constantly, at some point in their life, what not. THAT is the reason no one is "working together" or "getting along."

King Syn
November 2nd, 2010, 06:44 PM
Well anyways I think it's about time to show off.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/1/1d/Spr_2c_052_s.gif
NaturE: Jolly
Trait: Technician
IV's: 31 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31
Egg Moves: Hypnosis

Beelzenef
November 2nd, 2010, 06:44 PM
Party's here.

So you're saying I should giveaway . . . (fill in the blank)

Golly, what an interesting conversation I just missed.

King Syn
November 2nd, 2010, 06:46 PM
Giveaway shiny jolly Meowth with hypnosis.

Wait didn't someone breed that?

DarkAlucard
November 2nd, 2010, 06:47 PM

edit:

exactly my point, i just asked people to make a thread, but then i get comments.

Comments that were our points of view...

And you should giveaway...Geodude/epic fail

yellowbird
November 2nd, 2010, 06:48 PM

Oh Syndrome you're so silllyyyy.

patrick_20052005
November 2nd, 2010, 06:49 PM
I think you misunderstand, in this case. EVERYONE is misunderstood, constantly, at some point in their life, what not. THAT is the reason no one is "working together" or "getting along."

k, thanks again for the kind words. it's hard to get along in life, how people change, makes me sad.

note to self: don't try to change others. But i know there is Something that can change them, if it is for the better. :)

Beelzenef
November 2nd, 2010, 06:50 PM

Yes.

I should breed a Kangaskhan.

yellowbird
November 2nd, 2010, 06:51 PM
k, thanks again for the kind words. it's hard to get along in life, how people change, makes me sad.

note to self: don't try to change others. But i know there is Something that can change them, if it is for the better. :)

Mpff. Life philosophies.
I will not go there, since this is a pokemon forum. xD

King Syn
November 2nd, 2010, 06:51 PM
Make it modest with hp normal, scrappy so it hits Haunter!

DarkAlucard
November 2nd, 2010, 06:53 PM

Yeah!! I agree with this :D

Beelzenef
November 2nd, 2010, 06:58 PM
Oh you. c:

And it should be shiny for the lulz.

patrick_20052005
November 2nd, 2010, 07:01 PM
@Syndrome: im sorry if i didn't abide by this
rule: If you have nothing nice or intelligent to say, do not post.

also pm'd you something. please read that.

yellowbird
November 2nd, 2010, 07:04 PM
@Syndrome: im sorry if i didn't abide by this
rule: If you have nothing nice or intelligent to say, do not post.

also pm'd you something. please read that.

Like Syn even abides by that rule!
XD

Lord, you're lucky Blaqk wasn't here today, kid.

patrick_20052005
November 2nd, 2010, 07:06 PM
Like Syn even abides by that rule!
XD

i explained the situation to a friend of mine, a MOD. i hope those are fixed.
Im surprised at your comment. :|

DarkAlucard
November 2nd, 2010, 07:07 PM
Why this always is a drama?
Let's talk about pokemons sirs and ladies.

yellowbird
November 2nd, 2010, 07:09 PM
i explained the situation to a friend of mine, a MOD. i hope those are fixed.
Im surprised at your comment. :|

I'm just saying, most of the time, people are rather trollish in DCC.
Syn being one of them xD
But it's all good since I give out the hugs :D

And what do you mean you explained the situation to a mod? :P

patrick_20052005
November 2nd, 2010, 07:09 PM

please don't call me sir, you're older than me, and im flattered.

edit:
@yellowbird: i vm'd somebody from pc that i know who happens to be a MOD. I told her the story.

Beelzenef
November 2nd, 2010, 07:12 PM
This situations on this chat remind me of an old Animal Crossing forum I used to go on. Their was a member who used to make noobs leave the site for a few weeks then come back and suck up to him.

Personally I enjoyed the noobs' reactions of being badly trolled by someone who was good at it.

yellowbird
November 2nd, 2010, 07:15 PM
please don't call me sir, you're older than me, and im flattered.

edit:
@yellowbird: i vm'd somebody from pc that i know who happens to be a MOD. I told her the story.

-blink- What is there to explain, really?
We were all just discussing how we felt about trading.
No one got hurt. o_o

King Syn
November 2nd, 2010, 07:23 PM

Just FYI, this is me being "nice".

Would you prefer the old syndrome?

yellowbird
November 2nd, 2010, 07:26 PM

That's what makes this so funny!
You're nice, and the difference in results is all around negligible.
I lulz so infinitely. :3

joshk_bra
November 2nd, 2010, 07:28 PM
i like the old syndrome better =[

Beelzenef
November 2nd, 2010, 07:28 PM
That's what makes this so funny!
You're nice, and the difference in results is all around negligible.
I lulz so infinitely. :3

I find it amusing aswell. :V

DarkAlucard
November 2nd, 2010, 07:29 PM

Naa you're great like you're :D, i like the bad and the worst Syndrome haha.
This comment was to the other guy.

yellowbird
November 2nd, 2010, 07:31 PM
To Ya'll: Bad syndrome got banned, though. xD

King Syn
November 2nd, 2010, 07:40 PM
i like the old syndrome better =[

I think I like this guy.

Discuss this awful pokepark game and how it probably can trade with ds.

yellowbird
November 2nd, 2010, 07:44 PM
I think I like this guy.

Discuss this awful pokepark game and how it probably can trade with ds.

I do not own a wii, so this is of little consequence to me. xD

blaQk
November 2nd, 2010, 07:48 PM

On the contrary, I was.

I just found the last three or so pages so bad I couldn't bring myself to post.

yellowbird
November 2nd, 2010, 07:51 PM
On the contrary, I was.

I just found the last three or so pages so bad I couldn't bring myself to post.

-hug- hi :3

And I'm sorry, but you can come back now, the war is over. :3

King Syn
November 2nd, 2010, 07:54 PM
That was more like the holocaust because I eradicated every post he made.

blaQk
November 2nd, 2010, 07:58 PM
-hug- hi :3

And I'm sorry, but you can come back now, the war is over. :3

Hi.

Wasn't much of a war. More like a brainless ranting. :/ But I've pretty much come to expect that from this forum and almost everyone in it.

patrick_20052005
November 2nd, 2010, 07:59 PM
That was more like the holocaust because I eradicated every post he made.

thanks so much, did you even read my pm. D:

Xebelleon
November 2nd, 2010, 11:54 PM
Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs

Regarding the Quiet Heatran with Eruption...

Am I able to soft-reset for better IV's or are they set on transfer?

Alternative
November 3rd, 2010, 12:57 AM
Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs

Regarding the Quiet Heatran with Eruption...

Am I able to soft-reset for better IV's or are they set on transfer?
From my understanding, Ranger Pokemon count as Wondercards, so IVs won't set until you pick it up.

I wonder why I didn't post in here more often...

Musica
November 3rd, 2010, 03:18 AM
I just hatched my first RNG bred (for shinyness, now going for it's IV's)!

http://www.serebii.net/Shiny/HGSS/092.png
Musica the Shiny Timid Gastly
Lick/Will-O-Wisp/Dark Pulse/Shadow Ball
x/x/x/x/x/x (No IV's yet.)

Quick Edit.

IV's at 31/x/31/31/31/31
Yay :D

Judge (IV Man) in Battle Tower Confirmation. (I don't have AR and would not like to use it for my SS game)
Outstanding Potential

HP - Can't be better
Def - Can't be better
Sp. Atk - Can't be better
Sp. Def - Can't be better
Spe - Can't be better

Anyone mind telling me why the Judge doesn't tell me anything about attack stat? Is it because he is Timid?

Beelzenef
November 3rd, 2010, 05:32 AM
I'll just give this away for my giveaway,

http://pokemondb.net/static/sprites/heartgold-soulsilver/shiny/swablu.pnghttp://pokesplash.net/pokedex-hgss/sprite.php?natid=334&shiny=1
Swablu or Altaria
Nicknamed 'Shanaynay'
Nature: Careful
Trait: Natural Cure
Lv. 1 UT- Peck | Growl
Lv. 50- Dragon Dance | Dragon Claw | Roost | Safeguard
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
EVs: 252 HP | 16 Attack | 176 Sp. Def | 64 Speed

It will start like on Friday.

Alternative
November 3rd, 2010, 05:47 AM

http://pokemondb.net/static/sprites/heartgold-soulsilver/shiny/swablu.pnghttp://pokesplash.net/pokedex-hgss/sprite.php?natid=334&shiny=1
Swablu or Altaria
Nicknamed 'Shanaynay'
Lv. 1 UT- Peck | Growl

Any reason you called it Shanaynay? Anyways, me want.

I have a small idea for my next giveaway, which will be next month or so.

Beelzenef
November 3rd, 2010, 05:48 AM
Any reason you called it Shanaynay? Anyways, me want.

I have a small idea for my next giveaway, which will be next month or so.

If you've seen any of Shane Dawson videos on Youtube he has a character he dresses up as called Shanaynay. It was for the lulz. You can get it on Friday. :D

Musica
November 3rd, 2010, 05:56 AM
Anyone mind telling me why the Judge doesn't tell me anything about attack stat? Is it because she is Timid?

Help anyone? D: Judge man doesn't really say something for Atk >.>

Alternative
November 3rd, 2010, 06:01 AM
If you've seen any of Shane Dawson videos on Youtube he has a character he dresses up as called Shanaynay. It was for the lulz. You can get it on Friday. :D
I've seen some of them. i never really liked that guy. Kinda annoying.

yellowbird
November 3rd, 2010, 02:11 PM
Hi.

Wasn't much of a war. More like a brainless ranting. :/ But I've pretty much come to expect that from this forum and almost everyone in it.

:P I was being facetious.

DarkAlucard
November 3rd, 2010, 02:21 PM
Well, in 5 min i'll be out of work and i'll be ready to RNG, i study a lot last night so i'll give a try today. Hopefully i'll have good results. ;D

King Syn
November 3rd, 2010, 02:30 PM
thanks so much, did you even read my pm. D:

Yep, it made me laugh.

Swablu or Altaria
Nicknamed 'Shanaynay'
Lv. 1 UT- Peck | Growl

I was so going to give Altaria away for Thanksgiving...4 turkey

:P I was being facetious.

what

yellowbird
November 3rd, 2010, 02:47 PM
Yep, it made me laugh.

what

You know, flippant sarcasm?

Beelzenef
November 3rd, 2010, 03:25 PM

What will you giveaway now? :V

AngelXavier
November 3rd, 2010, 04:02 PM
I'm way to lazy to do IV's on my Nidoran..

King Syn
November 3rd, 2010, 04:03 PM
What will you giveaway now? :V

"Altaria "

Beelzenef
November 3rd, 2010, 04:22 PM
I'm way to lazy to do IV's on my Nidoran..

Haven't you been saying this for like weeks now.

"Altaria "

I see. c:

AngelXavier
November 3rd, 2010, 04:26 PM
Haven't you been saying this for like weeks now.

Psssssssssssssh. No....sike yeah, I need to get it done too. maybe this weekend.

King Syn
November 3rd, 2010, 04:36 PM
And then you will do what you did the past month, aka not do it.

AngelXavier
November 3rd, 2010, 04:37 PM
I want to get it done though, so that, I can breed a male tropius with leafblade for Beelzenef.

Diabolico
November 3rd, 2010, 04:38 PM
Attention PC members,

Sorry if this post that I made is off topic, but I'm making an important notification for you guys about something. I found out a few players (on the pc) from a greek pokemon website are redising some of the pokemon, that are not fully redis, without any redis rights like Lord Scalgon's shiny cresselia, Iambaney's pokemon, and the pokemon that some of use only have semi-redis rights to trade.

The players who are redising them go by the usernames:
Babismanias
Christos21
Goirgans

Here's a link to there website:
http://www.nintendo.gr/el-gr/forum/P...f-cc260945dd93 (http://www.nintendo.gr/el-gr/forum/Post.aspx?ElementId=a85b40ae-1d9c-4ad4-8c7f-cc260945dd93)

Their usernames and their FC's are listed at the very bottom on that link.

Watch out for a player named Shinyb-ball since he's redising some of the pokemon, that are not fully redis, as well

I'm telling you all this, just to let you all know.

If you ever see them, don't trade with them and be super aware of them.

AngelXavier
November 3rd, 2010, 04:48 PM
I'm just gonna SR until I get decent IVs.. So i can get to some egg move.

Diabolico
November 3rd, 2010, 04:50 PM
Attention PC members,

Sorry if this post that I made is off topic, but I'm making an important notification for you guys about something. I found out a few players (on the pc) from a greek pokemon website are redising some of the pokemon, that are not fully redis, without any redis rights like Lord Scalgon's shiny cresselia, Iambaney's pokemon, and the pokemon that some of use only have semi-redis rights to trade.

The players who are redising them go by the usernames:
Babismanias
Christos21
Goirgans

Here's a link to there website:
http://www.nintendo.gr/el-gr/forum/P...f-cc260945dd93 (http://www.nintendo.gr/el-gr/forum/Post.aspx?ElementId=a85b40ae-1d9c-4ad4-8c7f-cc260945dd93)

Their usernames and their FC's are listed at the very bottom on that link.

Watch out for a player named Shinyb-ball since he's redising some of the pokemon, that are not fully redis, as well

I'm telling you all this, just to let you all know.

If you ever see them, don't trade with them and be super aware of them.

I repeat. Be super aware of them and don't trade them.

AngelXavier
November 3rd, 2010, 04:53 PM
I GOT STELLAR IV'S MY FIRST TIME!

31|24|31|31|30|31

http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/shiny/32.pnghttp://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/back/shiny/32.png
NidoranMale Shiny
OT:John ID:29503
Adamant Rivalry
Capable of Taking Hits
31|24|31|31|30|31
EggMoves: None

So.Proud.

yellowbird
November 3rd, 2010, 05:07 PM

31|24|31|31|30|31

http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/shiny/32.pnghttp://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/back/shiny/32.png
NidoranMale Shiny
Adamant Rivalry
Capable of Taking Hits
31|24|31|31|30|31

So.Proud.

Rivalry, though?
I mean, the whole lowering of attack for a different gender is rather off-putting.
I would have thought you'd have chosen Poison-Point or whatever.

AngelXavier
November 3rd, 2010, 05:08 PM
Rivalry, though?
I mean, the whole lowering of attack for a different gender is rather off-putting.

I did, but, it kinda, got jacked up somehow..
But it's all good.

Diabolico
November 3rd, 2010, 05:09 PM
Rivalry, though?

Ahem! Are you done training pokemon?

yellowbird
November 3rd, 2010, 05:15 PM
Ahem! Are you done training pokemon?

Oh jesus! I'm so sorry about that, I completely forgot and then life got in the way and I sort of left PC, but I'll get them done when I'm done with this breed.

Diabolico
November 3rd, 2010, 05:24 PM
Oh jesus! I'm so sorry about that, I completely forgot and then life got in the way and I sort of left PC, but I'll get them done when I'm done with this breed.

Thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

King Syn
November 3rd, 2010, 05:24 PM

Because you couldn't just report them or anything of that sorts, maybe idk tell a mod?

31|24|31|31|30|31

NidoranMale Shiny
Adamant Rivalry
Capable of Taking Hits
31|24|31|31|30|31

So.Proud.

Now if only the attack didn't max out at 305, Plus rivalry you're looking at a good 270 something attack? Nice job buddy.

AngelXavier
November 3rd, 2010, 05:28 PM
Now if only the attack didn't max out at 305, Plus rivalry you're looking at a good 270 something attack? Nice job buddy.

I think I may have messed the spread up typing it.

Diabolico
November 3rd, 2010, 05:29 PM
Because you couldn't just report them or anything of that sorts, maybe idk tell a mod?

I've already tried that. I've talked to Twilightblade about it and she said that there's nothing they can do about since they're trading the pokemon on another forum website. If I hadn't tried talking to the moderators about it, I wouldn't post this notification on here. =/

King Syn
November 3rd, 2010, 05:30 PM
Well, at least you are halfway there...

I've already tried that. I've talked to Twilightblade about it and she said that there's nothing they can do about since they're trading the pokemon on another forum website. If I hadn't tried talking to the moderators about it, I wouldn't post this notification on here. =/

Sounds like a personal problem to me.

joshk_bra
November 3rd, 2010, 05:47 PM

That's why you only trade with reliable people. Don't trade to noobs like that -_____-

AngelXavier
November 3rd, 2010, 05:49 PM
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=2]Well, at least you are halfway there...

Yeah, at least i'm halfway. Plus I didn't have to RNG the IV's so..

King Syn
November 3rd, 2010, 05:50 PM
That's why you only trade with reliable people. Don't trade to noobs like that -_____-

Which is why I am sure about 3 people will actually pay attention to it.

Diabolico
November 3rd, 2010, 06:00 PM

Yeah, I know. I'm very angry at myself now because I blame myself for being so naive.

King Syn
November 3rd, 2010, 06:02 PM
Uh, you are naive 24/7 so why be angry?

Diabolico
November 3rd, 2010, 06:04 PM
Just leave me alone, syndrome. I didn't even ask for your opinions.

King Syn
November 3rd, 2010, 06:08 PM
Well you are the one posting your problems in the thread, and I have the option to respond. So yeah...

yellowbird
November 3rd, 2010, 06:10 PM
This is what my lamesauciness made me conjure up.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/8/82/Spr_b_g4_322_m_s.png
nature adamant
ability simple (solid rock after evolution)

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/4/44/Spr_4h_128_s.png
nature jolly
ability intimidate

King Syn
November 3rd, 2010, 06:14 PM
K I want that Numel so be prepared to hand it over.

Diabolico
November 3rd, 2010, 06:14 PM
That's when you're wrong, kid. Just because I posted this notification, doesn't mean I'm asking for your opinions. Even if you're not a noob like those crooks are, I would never trade with people like you even though I've traded with you before. And I'm not gonna keep posting on this thread and argue over something silly like this. I'm done. Period! End of discussion!

King Syn
November 3rd, 2010, 06:20 PM
See kids, this is what happens when you watch too much TV. Go outside, talk to people, get human interaction, a girlfriend. Just don't end up like him. Also I don't trade so um lol? And who even said anything close to me wanting you to trade with me? This is so lol.

In other words since Beelz (I hate you lol) bred Altaria what should I do for Thanksgiving?

Diabolico
November 3rd, 2010, 06:32 PM
See, That's exactly why I didn't want to be friends with you. Because you're the one with a fowl language and who keeps talking so harsh and trashing me, live_wire, and other players on this website.

King Syn
November 3rd, 2010, 06:35 PM
As someone once told blaQk, "If you don't give me a reason to do it, I won't."

In this case, I was freely expressing my opinion as I have the right to do. If it upsets you I am sorry, but frankly I don't care what you or your underdeveloped brain think at this point.

So I was considering breeding Gallade for giveaway? IDK I still need suggestions.

joshk_bra
November 3rd, 2010, 06:39 PM
I lol'd at the last few posts :P

@yellowbird - Thats some sexy stuff ;] Both are awesome pokemanz

@syndrome - Gallade would be good, you just have to pack on a few egg moves to be awesomer

I use mine as a lead on one of my OU teams. But sadly gliscor poops on it =[

King Syn
November 3rd, 2010, 06:40 PM
Syndrome says:
*Wisp | Mean Look | Shadow Sneak | As random egg moves?
*meaning I can use a Gengar and reteach it moves lol

I am one step ahead of you sir.

joshk_bra
November 3rd, 2010, 06:53 PM
Syndrome says:
*Wisp | Mean Look | Shadow Sneak | As random egg moves?
*meaning I can use a Gengar and reteach it moves lol

I am one step ahead of you sir.

Good stuff
Don't forget destiny bond either, even though its somewhat of a noob move

King Syn
November 3rd, 2010, 06:57 PM
Destiny bond hmmm, could be interesting I suppose.

blaQk
November 3rd, 2010, 07:27 PM
See, That's exactly why I didn't want to be friends with you. Because you're the one with a fowl language and who keeps talking so harsh and trashing me, live_wire, and other players on this website.

Sir, there is a good reason that you, Live_Wire466, and others get trashed on a regular basis.

Also, there really wasn't a point in posting your "notification," since it hardly pertains to any of us and the lack of care in general. If it wasn't for you, they wouldn't be trading pokemon that don't have redistribution rights to, now would they?

mystletainn
November 3rd, 2010, 08:06 PM
Ummmmmmmm.... wow. Let's play nice children. If I see any more disrespectful posts traded between everyone, I'm giving you all coal in your stocking.

Musica
November 3rd, 2010, 08:32 PM
Anyone mind telling me why the frame advances by 1 before I deposit my parents in the day care? Is it normal because I have a pokemon following me? I'm on SS btw. Thanks~

Damn you Steven Stone. >.>

Alternative
November 3rd, 2010, 09:11 PM
Anyone mind telling me why the frame advances by 1 before I deposit my parents in the day care? Is it normal because I have a pokemon following me? I'm on SS btw. Thanks~

Damn you Steven Stone. >.>
You need to kill all the roamers, including Lati@s. Then you won't advance frames at all. Beating the Elite Four will bring them back, so don't worry.

I went through every post just then.

@AngelXavier You can't call that a Nidoran with Stellar IVs if the stat you need a 31 in doesn't have one.

@Yellowbird Sexy Numel. Me wanty.

Musica
November 4th, 2010, 05:15 AM
You need to kill all the roamers, including Lati@s. Then you won't advance frames at all. Beating the Elite Four will bring them back, so don't worry.

Got that. Thanks. I forgot about Steven making an appearance and released Latios in the wild -.-

DarkAlucard
November 4th, 2010, 09:41 AM

31|24|31|31|30|31

NidoranMale Shiny
Adamant Rivalry
Capable of Taking Hits
31|24|31|31|30|31

So.Proud.

Great, indeed you should be proud but i don;t think that your Nido is a stellar pokemon. no 31 iv's in ATK is pretty bad

I hope you learn the lesson ;D

nature adamant

nature jolly
ability intimidate

Whoa, Tauros... I want it so bad...

Necrø
November 4th, 2010, 10:14 AM

nature adamant

nature jolly
ability intimidate

Nice Outcome you have thar :3

AngelXavier
November 4th, 2010, 11:04 AM
So I was considering breeding Gallade for giveaway? IDK I still need suggestions.

Kinda late to the game here, but my opinion is Spheal(more of a Christmas but w/e) or Wurmple for Dustox and Beautifly.

Idk, not really thanksgiving themed.

Necrø
November 4th, 2010, 11:11 AM
You could always do a doduo giveaway it's like a turkey a bit :x

DarkAlucard
November 4th, 2010, 12:03 PM
Or an all mighty Farfetch'd
n__n

King Syn
November 4th, 2010, 01:48 PM
I would prefer something that doesn't totally suck.

DarkAlucard
November 4th, 2010, 01:54 PM
I would prefer something that doesn't totally suck.

I suggest a bird because the "turkey" factor.
What do you have in mind besides the mentioned Altaria?

King Syn
November 4th, 2010, 01:59 PM
Uhhhhh Fearow idk, it looks like a turkey?

yellowbird
November 4th, 2010, 03:10 PM
Uhhhhh Fearow idk, it looks like a turkey?

LOLBREEDHO-OH
Dunno, there isn't a lot of good "turkey birds"
beyond like, that pheasant from 5th gen.

Charliezard
November 4th, 2010, 04:00 PM
Farfetch'd might suck but it's still totally awesome. I might do one, just for fun...

King Syn
November 4th, 2010, 04:02 PM
I think I am gonna breed Mr Mime, cus it looks like a pilgirm, or go with Gallade like before?

Beelzenef
November 4th, 2010, 04:03 PM
I think I am gonna breed Mr Mime, cus it looks like a pilgirm, or go with Gallade like before?

Do both.

I was gonna have my giveaway start on Friday but I might be too busy tomorrow. So its today.

Alternative
November 4th, 2010, 08:23 PM
My suggestions are bad, but what about Staraptor for the bird factor?

Idk, I don't celebrate Thanksgiving.

sCam
November 4th, 2010, 08:26 PM
Hello people, /twenty five character Limit

Griffinbane
November 5th, 2010, 03:58 AM
Nah, do Pidgey. Nothing like a good stuffed pidgeon for Thanksgiving.

Lunacy Giat
November 5th, 2010, 05:27 AM
How about a Cherubi? After all, the animals that they had weren't even remotely close to the size that they are now. That, and Cherubi somewhat resembles a cranberry (and who doesn't like cranberry sauce). I'm still totally against thanksgiving though =P

DarkAlucard
November 5th, 2010, 05:47 AM
Oh something came to my mind...shiny Chatot!!! Or regular one, also you can do Honchkrow because it's a bird/turkey and have a hat like the pilgrims.

AngelXavier
November 5th, 2010, 07:49 AM
I need to breed something new for a giveaway.

DarkAlucard
November 5th, 2010, 08:00 AM
I need to breed something new for a giveaway.

Have you already thinking in something?

AngelXavier
November 5th, 2010, 08:15 AM
Have you already thinking in something?

Yeah, i was thinking Illumise, only cause i love the way the gold and blue blends.
http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/shiny/314.png

DarkAlucard
November 5th, 2010, 08:34 AM
Yeah, i was thinking Illumise, only cause i love the way the gold and blue blends.

I'm not a big fan of bug pokemans haha, but yeah is ok, are you already discover and leraned how do the IV's abusing? Because that Illumise will need all the flaweless IV's to be good.

AngelXavier
November 5th, 2010, 09:17 AM
I'm not a big fan of bug pokemans haha, but yeah is ok, are you already discover and leraned how do the IV's abusing? Because that Illumise will need all the flaweless IV's to be good.

Idk, I'll try SRing like i did for Nidoran.

DarkAlucard
November 5th, 2010, 09:22 AM
Idk, I'll try SRing like i did for Nidoran.

Mmm, maybe you should learn, i'm gonna have all the weekend free and i'll be Rng until i learn, i'm only missing the last part of abusing.
Check the moves and nature that you want for your Illumise and match the IV's to make it a stellar pokemon.

Musica
November 5th, 2010, 09:38 AM
Wow. I wasn't a fan of Illumise, but this color is intriguing. I might as well get one myself. :o

Volbeat's not so bad either when shiny, for me.
http://www.serebii.net/Shiny/DP/313.png

AngelXavier
November 5th, 2010, 09:47 AM
Wow. I wasn't a fan of Illumise, but this color is intriguing. I might as well get one myself. :o

Volbeat's not so bad either when shiny, for me.

Yeah it's not that bad, I think I may do them as a duo giveaway.

Musica
November 5th, 2010, 09:50 AM
Sounds great. Maybe I should find a couple Pokemon and have them as giveaways too. Suggestions, anyone?

AngelXavier
November 5th, 2010, 09:52 AM
I'm working on A Dragon Dance Bagon right now. I have to find my charger though.

joshk_bra
November 5th, 2010, 10:03 AM
I'm working on A Dragon Dance Bagon right now. I have to find my charger though.

DD bagon?

Well when i get home i'm going to have another go at RNGing the mew event. The first time was an epic fail -______-

DarkAlucard
November 5th, 2010, 10:03 AM
Sounds great. Maybe I should find a couple Pokemon and have them as giveaways too. Suggestions, anyone?

Nidorans, Pikachu & Marill, Plusle & Minun, Miltank & Tauros, Gardevoir & Gallade, Meowth & Glameow/Skitty, Growlithe & Vulpix, Espeon & Umbreon.

Musica
November 5th, 2010, 10:13 AM
Nidorans, Pikachu & Marill, Plusle & Minun, Miltank & Tauros, Gardevoir & Gallade, Meowth & Glameow/Skitty, Growlithe & Vulpix, Espeon & Umbreon.

Pretty good suggestions.
I might go with Meowth and Skitty. But the Pika-Rill tandem does sound good too. Hmm. How about something pre-Christmas related...

DarkAlucard
November 5th, 2010, 10:19 AM
Pretty good suggestions.
I might go with Meowth and Skitty. But the Pika-Rill tandem does sound good too. Hmm. How about something pre-Christmas related...

Probably this weekend if i can catch theRNG abusing i'll do Grow-tales couple, but first of all i'll abuse IV's on Gastly ;D

Hmm. How about something pre-Christmas related...

I've my christmas giveaway planned...

AngelXavier
November 5th, 2010, 10:30 AM
DD bagon?

Si, it is necesary for Uber tier. And both sets on smogon need it.

Musica
November 5th, 2010, 11:14 PM
Gah. I just noticed this because I wasn't on mostly on the September - October days..

→ On IV and EV shops...
At least 10 offered must have your OT and ID and must not be filler Pokemon.

Whew. Got it done by today. >.<

yellowbird
November 6th, 2010, 01:28 PM
Lalaaaa~

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/2/2f/Spr_4p_451_s.png
nature jolly
ability sniper

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/2/28/Spr_4h_204_s.png
nature relaxed
ability sturdy

joshk_bra
November 6th, 2010, 02:50 PM
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/449d.png
Hippopotas(Shiny)
Nature: Impish
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg-moved: Slack-Off
Non-Redis

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/60d.png
Poliwag(Shiny)
Nature:Adamant
Non-Redis

Well on a different note, the RNG for Black and White has been Cracked and apparently its really easy :P

yellowbird
November 6th, 2010, 02:56 PM
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/449d.png
Hippopotas(Shiny)
Nature: Impish
Egg-moved: Slack-Off
Non-Redis

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/60d.png
Poliwag(Shiny)
Nature:Adamant
Non-Redis

Well on a different note, the RNG for Black and White has been Cracked and apparently its really easy :P

Sweet, really? Definitely buying now. xD

joshk_bra
November 6th, 2010, 02:58 PM
Sweet, really? Definitely buying now. xD

yeah its pretty cool, but its Trial and Error RNG. Its like very basic as of now. But someone ended up breeding an HP-Ice 70 Zoark or whatever. With was hex flawless

yellowbird
November 6th, 2010, 03:05 PM
yeah its pretty cool, but its Trial and Error RNG. Its like very basic as of now. But someone ended up breeding an HP-Ice 70 Zoark or whatever. With was hex flawless

Well, I suppose it can't be long before the figure it out entirely. I'll leave it to the geekier people. :P

AngelXavier
November 6th, 2010, 03:23 PM
Needs to breed 5 More mons to comply to new rules. >.>

King Syn
November 6th, 2010, 03:27 PM
I wonder if b/w RNG is easier than Emerald RNG...

AngelXavier
November 6th, 2010, 03:28 PM
Has anyone tried RNG in a ROM yet? Like, idk jw.

King Syn
November 6th, 2010, 03:30 PM
The purpose of RNGing in a ROM is...

When you can just hack it and get whatever poke you want?

AngelXavier
November 6th, 2010, 03:32 PM
The purpose of RNGing in a ROM is...

When you can just hack it and get whatever poke you want?

mmkay. Idk about hacking it but okay.

Lilith
November 6th, 2010, 03:39 PM
Needs to breed 5 More mons to comply to new rules. >.>

Good. Builds character.

I am such a sucker for bold red shinies. Yellowbird, I want a shop or at least a post out of you~ >3<

Using ROMs = bahahaa.

OMG I want to breed fire moth in BW. So pretty. ;w;

King Syn
November 6th, 2010, 03:41 PM
Maybe I should start breeding shinies?

Or not because I don't want my stuff to be mixed up with the pleathora of hacks around here...

AngelXavier
November 6th, 2010, 03:41 PM
Good. Builds character.
Mhmm.

I am such a sucker for bold red shinies. Yellowbird, I want a shop or at least a post out of you~ >3<
I might breed a skourupi.

Using ROMs = bahahaa.
I only doing it, to replay Ruby.

yellowbird
November 6th, 2010, 03:47 PM
Maybe I should start breeding shinies?

Or not because I don't want my stuff to be mixed up with the pleathora of hacks around here...

Yeah, shininess doesn't really make much of a difference. I just do it because the difference of work in RNG is negligible.

AngelXavier
November 6th, 2010, 03:49 PM
So the RNG Reporter begs my question, when it shows where my roamers should be if it says frames Advanced-2 should i i just count 2 frames for egg instead of the 4 it says?

King Syn
November 6th, 2010, 03:52 PM
In total I have bred like idk 4 shiny mons, and it was out of pure boredom, and I released them all...

AngelXavier
November 6th, 2010, 03:56 PM
I'm going to the pool hall with a few buddies of mine. I'll be back in like and hour or so to finish this Bagon.

joshk_bra
November 6th, 2010, 04:37 PM
I just breed shinnies because it takes the same amount of work to make it non shiny -______-

and i still havent gotten around to RNGing my mew D:

AngelXavier
November 6th, 2010, 05:05 PM
So the RNG Reporter begs my question, when it shows where my roamers should be if it says frames Advanced-2 should i i just count 2 frames for egg instead of the 4 it says?

So, who wants to answer this forr me?

King Syn
November 6th, 2010, 05:38 PM
I suggest you ask blade via pm like all the other cool kids do.

AngelXavier
November 6th, 2010, 05:39 PM
I suggest you ask blade via pm like all the other cool kids do.

Haha, Thanks for the Protip Synnn.

King Syn
November 6th, 2010, 05:41 PM
I got bored so I bred my Giveaway Gallade...

Who wants it early?

AngelXavier
November 6th, 2010, 05:46 PM

Who wants it early?

This.Guy. What are the details on it? like do I need to give you something like an egg move in Beelzenef's case?

King Syn
November 6th, 2010, 05:54 PM
This.Guy. What are the details on it? like do I need to give you something like an egg move in Beelzenef's case?

Do you understand what the word giveaway means .__.

Why would he ask for an egg move for a giveaway, that technically is a legit trade rofl.

AngelXavier
November 6th, 2010, 05:55 PM

Why would he ask for an egg move for a giveaway, that technically is a legit trade rofl.

No idea.. So i'm allowed to have Gallade?

TheRichar
November 6th, 2010, 05:56 PM

Who wants it early?

I want it
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 25 characters.

yellowbird
November 6th, 2010, 05:58 PM

Who wants it early?

meeee :3
but i'm in the middle of RNGing something.

AngelXavier
November 6th, 2010, 05:59 PM
meeee :3
but i'm in the middle of RNGing something.

And what would that mamayellow?

yellowbird
November 6th, 2010, 06:04 PM
And what would that mamayellow?

Uhm. Kangaskhan, cause they're pretty cool. :P

AngelXavier
November 6th, 2010, 06:06 PM
Uhm. Kangaskhan, cause they're pretty cool. :P

Well I'll take it from you later. But I'm working on this Bagon, and I'm kinda lazy, soo.. it won't wind up done tonight.

yellowbird
November 6th, 2010, 06:13 PM
Well I'll take it from you later. But I'm working on this Bagon, and I'm kinda lazy, soo.. it won't wind up done tonight.

What do you mean take it from me. o_o

AngelXavier
November 6th, 2010, 06:21 PM
What do you mean take it from me. o_o

Trade you for it....? What else could it mean..?

King Syn
November 6th, 2010, 06:58 PM
Angel means he will beg for it , like a good puppy should.

yellowbird
November 6th, 2010, 07:05 PM
Angel means he will beg for it , like a good puppy should.

To be fair, he did give me a free ditto. :P

IFONLYMYDSWOULDLETMEHITTHISSPREAD.
I swear, it hates flawless spread. It knows. It can smell them.

King Syn
November 6th, 2010, 07:09 PM
Mine loves Flawless spread, I actually find it the easiest to hit lol.

Is it bad I forgot how to RNG on Pearl for a minute...

yellowbird
November 6th, 2010, 07:14 PM
Mine loves Flawless spread, I actually find it the easiest to hit lol.

Is it bad I forgot how to RNG on Pearl for a minute...

:P Not really, considering I don't really know how to RNG on DPPt. Birds who live in glass nests shouldn't throw stones.

Beelzenef
November 6th, 2010, 07:15 PM

You've caught on to my dastardly deed, time to plot some more. :Y

My next giveaway shall be a Garchomp, this time anything can be traded for it. c:

Perrie ✿
November 6th, 2010, 07:25 PM
I've always wanted to post here. Im afraid of Syndrome

I Iv' bred a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Shiny Magnemite :3 Shiny was just a bonus >:D

Alternative
November 6th, 2010, 07:26 PM
Everyone's talking giveaways now, and begging. Mine will prolly be some bad Present mons.

So I finally got around to breeding my giveaway Spinarak.

yellowbird
November 6th, 2010, 07:44 PM

Aww! Hi!
And don't worry, Syndrome only bites 57% of the time.
I was scared of him at first too :3

And good job :D

King Syn
November 6th, 2010, 07:44 PM

The only time you should be remotely afraid of me here is if you do something utterly retarded, otherwise I am your best friend.

Perrie ✿
November 6th, 2010, 07:55 PM
Yay :3 I looked through this whole place quite a few times, and saw some of the things. 0.o Things really fly of topic sometimes. Anyway, I can't make sense of that Arceus12's (Name?) thread he made, something about hackers/friends/Com here. 0.o

Edit : Speak of the Hacker Devil, its against the rules to trade/request hacked Pokemon. Read the rules matey.

yellowbird
November 6th, 2010, 07:57 PM
Yay :3 I looked through this whole place quite a few times, and saw some of the things. 0.o Things really fly of topic sometimes. Anyway, I can't make sense of that Arceus12's (Name?) thread he made, something about hackers/friends/Com here. 0.o

Well, that kid appears to be a whole other breed of awful. I haven't seen anything that bad since Razorclaw or whatever. xD But yeah. I'm stalking him. It's amusing me.

King Syn
November 6th, 2010, 07:59 PM
What, how could you have missed...

Actually I don't wanted to get infracted again.

Yay this Weedle is shiny...

Perrie ✿
November 6th, 2010, 08:00 PM
Well, that kid appears to be a whole other breed of awful. I haven't seen anything that bad since Razorclaw or whatever. xD But yeah. I'm stalking him. It's amusing me.

Ew. Razorclaw was bad .___. He threatened to kill me if I didn't trade with someone. I don't have his PM anymore ): I PM'd Forever, except she was using a proxy .__. so when she replied I got like 567 PM's -___- So I had to delete. I'm also stalking him, it's fun XD

yellowbird
November 6th, 2010, 08:02 PM
Ew. Razorclaw was bad .___. He threatened to kill me if I didn't trade with someone. I don't have his PM anymore ): I PM'd Forever, except she was using a proxy .__. so when she replied I got like 567 PM's -___- So I had to delete. I'm also stalking him, it's fun XD

I'm surprised that this guy hasn't gotten infracted or banned yet. He's been doing this for at least 5 hours now.

King Syn
November 6th, 2010, 08:03 PM
Well, no one probably cares about this dying forum anyways lol.

Perrie ✿
November 6th, 2010, 08:04 PM
I'm surprised that this guy hasn't gotten infracted or banned yet. He's been doing this for at least 5 hours now.

Really?! 0.o Where's Twilightblade when you need her :O

yellowbird
November 6th, 2010, 08:07 PM
Well, no one probably cares about this dying forum anyways lol.

What? Yet they have time to infract you and Blaqk? This is silly.

King Syn
November 6th, 2010, 08:09 PM
Really?! 0.o Where's Twilightblade when you need her :O

Eating cheesecake and watching Avatar n__n

What? Yet they have time to infract you and Blaqk? This is silly.

Disrespect to members who are being simpleminded > Making sure this place doesnt die.

Srsly why is this weedle shiny, its so ugly.

Perrie ✿
November 6th, 2010, 08:09 PM
I just got a PM of this guy

"you dont get it alot of ppl that have the pokemon i want think they are hacked but they are not they probly used the chian to get them smart one"

I can't understand it 0.o

Alternative
November 6th, 2010, 08:13 PM
So I finally stopped being lazy and fat and bred the other Halloween Pokemon.

http://www.dragonflycave.com/hgssspritesshiny/167spinarak.png
Spinarak
Trait: Insomnia
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31
Poison Sting | String Shot | Baton Pass

I give up on DPPt breeding now. I might breed something bad aka Slugma.

King Syn
November 6th, 2010, 08:13 PM
I wonder exactly how easy b/w rng is, I want to RNG the thing in my avvy so badly.

Alternative
November 6th, 2010, 08:15 PM
I wonder exactly how easy b/w rng is, I want to RNG the thing in my avvy so badly.
That's a Pokemon? It looked more like some megaman thing.
I will breed a Desukaan aka Coffinmon and an Ice cream mon when I get the game.

yellowbird
November 6th, 2010, 08:18 PM
KANGAAAAAROOOOS. ftw

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/3/30/Spr_4h_115_s.png
nature jolly
ability scrappy

King Syn
November 6th, 2010, 08:18 PM
Yeah, I totally had a non pokemon B/W animated sprite in my avatar...

Alternative
November 6th, 2010, 08:20 PM
Yeah, I totally had a non pokemon B/W animated sprite in my avatar...
It just doesn't seem like a Pokemon at a first glance.

yellowbird
November 6th, 2010, 08:22 PM
I just got a PM of this guy

"you dont get it alot of ppl that have the pokemon i want think they are hacked but they are not they probly used the chian to get them smart one"

I can't understand it 0.o

Wait, did anyone figure out what this means? xD

King Syn
November 6th, 2010, 08:22 PM
Do any pokemon look like pokemon at the first glance?

Perrie ✿
November 6th, 2010, 08:33 PM
I don't like people who say "Thoze 5th gen pkmn's dnt lk lyk pkmn" What are Pokemon supposed to look like? D:

Syndrome, I love your new signature its so cute :3

King Syn
November 6th, 2010, 08:44 PM
I'm sorry but your text is too small for me to read, and I am not about to strain my eyes...

yellowbird
November 6th, 2010, 08:46 PM
I'm sorry but your text is too small for me to read, and I am not about to strain my eyes...

strain your eyes. strain them.
kekekekeke.

King Syn
November 6th, 2010, 08:50 PM
Yellow you also post retarded small, I ignore 89% of your posts...

Sorry but I don't play about my eyes.

yellowbird
November 6th, 2010, 08:52 PM
Yellow you also post retarded small, I ignore 89% of your posts...

Sorry but I don't play about my eyes.

I enjoy small fonts much more than large ones. I don't know why, but anything above 12 just seems. Bulky and awkward to me. -shrug-

So yeah. Continue to ignore my posts. xD I'm sure my font is smaller on MSN too, but you some how manage to read that.

King Syn
November 6th, 2010, 08:53 PM
Actually on MSN (which you should get on) your font size and everyone elses is the same as mine.

yellowbird
November 6th, 2010, 08:56 PM
Actually on MSN (which you should get on) your font size and everyone elses is the same as mine.

Strange, as I'm pretty sure it's like size 8 or something. But MSN is funky, like your name is [c=958340dfjdsl]LKDF:LKDJF KFJEo [/dsfkajfda] or whatever. xD

But naahhh, je vais dormir. Bon nuit. :3
(I'm going to bed. Goodnight.)

Musica
November 7th, 2010, 02:58 AM
strain your eyes. strain them.
kekekekeke.

Lol. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ.

Hydro Pump Bagon with Dragon Dance any good?

joshk_bra
November 7th, 2010, 04:01 AM
Lol. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ.

Hydro Pump Bagon with Dragon Dance any good?

Hmmm perhaps? Depends on the nature
But IMO it's not good together. Boosting your Attack to use a special attack is rather pointless

Musica
November 7th, 2010, 04:05 AM
Why didn't I think of that =.=. Gah, I really need more sleep.

x/x/x/31/31/31

Oh well. I was hoping for an Illumise..

Alternative
November 7th, 2010, 05:19 AM
Why didn't I think of that =.=. Gah, I really need more sleep.

x/x/x/31/31/31

Oh well. I was hoping for an Illumise..
Breed again until you get an Illumise then.

PS: Hydro Pump Mence kinda sucks unless you're using specs.

Musica
November 7th, 2010, 05:21 AM

Gah, Eggs. @.@

Even with an Adamant Nature and an EV Spread meant for Atk?

Alternative
November 7th, 2010, 05:24 AM
Gah, Eggs. @.@

If you're using HGSS, just use the same spread over again, which is really easy. And as for Mence, why would you use Hydro Pump on a Physical Pokemon? It's like trying to make a Sonic game into 3D.

Musica
November 7th, 2010, 05:27 AM
If you're using HGSS, just use the same spread over again, which is really easy. And as for Mence, why would you use Hydro Pump on a Physical Pokemon? It's like trying to make a Sonic game into 3D.

I just love how Hydro Pump sounds. D:
Could Salamence be used for SpA-type?
Oops. Forgot about Draco Meteor.

I'm finally getting an DD Bagon Dad. After 5 Eggs of Female Bagons. >.>

Elisban18
November 7th, 2010, 05:59 AM
add me on wireless adapter just put the gba on without any game just wireless connester added i,m searching for someone.

King Syn
November 7th, 2010, 06:11 AM

Too bad specs mence is garbage.

Gah, Eggs. @.@

Even worse.

Arent all sonic games 3D >>

add me on wireless adapter just put the gba on without any game just wireless connester added i,m searching for someone.

Uh iirc that only works if you're in the same room...this section is for Wi-Fi, you need to have it on your computer via a router.

Musica
November 7th, 2010, 06:15 AM
I'm not real-experienced with Competitive Battling though. My last time was on Sapphire with High School pals. I taught every move that I thought was strong @.@. I think I should read more on Smogon's Tiers.

Is there any way to determine a Volbeat/Illumise Egg to be Male or Female? I've bred twice, and just got 2 Volbeat's.

King Syn
November 7th, 2010, 06:59 AM
I would just wait until they make b/w tiers, less making stuff you just bred obsolete.

Musica
November 7th, 2010, 07:15 AM
Dunno bout B/W. I can't read/write/speak/understand Japanese. Still have to wait for March 2011 for it though I really don't like how most of the Poke's were designed. But still, I hope it would grow on me.

King Syn
November 7th, 2010, 07:17 AM
Its either that or be stuck in the future.

AngelXavier
November 7th, 2010, 08:59 AM
I think I like Syn's new sigpic, where'd you get?

King Syn
November 7th, 2010, 09:08 AM
I magically pulled it out of my.....computer.

Gel/Dan/Safebooru though.

Musica
November 7th, 2010, 09:10 AM
Yea, it looks cool. :o It's like a Boss on Megaman Zero games on GBA.

King Syn
November 7th, 2010, 09:12 AM
Nah its just Shubarugo and Doredia, snuggling.

Or either he is saving her from a gang of wild Zuruzukin, can't tell which...