PDA

View Full Version : [OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Beelzenef
November 14th, 2010, 04:30 PM
You're super kind you know. And could i breed Rayquaza instead Syn?

Sarcasm does not pass well on the internet.

I love how you just countered yourself. c:

Beelzenef
November 14th, 2010, 05:49 PM
So this wasn't intended to be shiny but when I was searching for a spread I didn't realize my SID was input. So when I hatched the egg it was shiny. :V

http://pokesplash.net/pokedex-hgss/sprite.php?natid=54&shiny=1
Psyduck
Nature: Timid
Trait: Cloud Nine
Lv. 1- Water Sport | Scratch | Encore | HP Grass
IVs: 30 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31
OT: Near • ID: 55304

AngelXavier
November 14th, 2010, 06:01 PM
So this wasn't intended to be shiny but when I was searching for a spread I didn't realize my SID was input. So when I hatched the egg it was shiny. :V

http://pokesplash.net/pokedex-hgss/sprite.php?natid=54&shiny=1
Psyduck
Trait: Cloud Nine
Lv. 1- Water Sport | Scratch | Encore | HP Grass
IVs: 30 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31

i was gonna breed that tomorrow >.>

Musica
November 14th, 2010, 07:17 PM
So are we going to follow the Yellow(or whatever color) trend? ._.

King Syn
November 14th, 2010, 07:24 PM
^ "no "

Beelzenef
November 14th, 2010, 07:30 PM
i was gonna breed that tomorrow >.>

Thought you were doing Teddiursa? Besides, Golduck needs hidden power.

AngelXavier
November 14th, 2010, 07:43 PM
Thought you were doing Teddiursa? Besides, Golduck needs hidden power.

oh okay, i ahd psyduck teddy and two others.

Musica
November 14th, 2010, 07:44 PM
Mhmmm. Maybe I should RNG now for roamers @.@

Or not..

http://www.serebii.net/Shiny/HGSS/179.png
Gah, pink wool. <3

AncienTLorD86
November 15th, 2010, 04:45 AM
hello...any tips how to make egg fast hatched...how much step need to...?

giorgos
November 15th, 2010, 04:55 AM
hello...any tips how to make egg fast hatched...how much step need to...?
Just have a pokemon in your team with ability Flame Body in your team....Or if you have an AR there is a Code for this ^_^

AncienTLorD86
November 15th, 2010, 05:17 AM
Just have a pokemon in your team with ability Flame Body in your team....Or if you have an AR there is a Code for this ^_^

ability flame body in my team of in day care..?

King Syn
November 15th, 2010, 05:28 AM
Having a Pokemon with the ability Flame Body or Magma Armor in your party while walking with an egg halves the total number of steps required until it hatches. I.E If an Arceus usually takes 1000 steps to hatch, a Pokemon with either of these abilities can make that drop to 500.

AncienTLorD86
November 15th, 2010, 05:46 AM
i have magmar in my party...thanks a lot syndrome...:)

Musica
November 15th, 2010, 06:16 AM
Ugh. After so many Ultra, Friend, Great, Poke, Dusk Balls.
http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/sprites/hgss/150.png
Timid 31/31/31/31/31/31
I finally caught it...

with a Master Ball. >.>

AngelXavier
November 15th, 2010, 09:21 AM
Musica, is Stationary Legend capture hard?

Musica
November 15th, 2010, 09:45 AM
For me, it's easier than breeding shiny eggs with good Natures/IV's/Traits because you just have to hit one seed for stationary pokes. It's just sometimes you may get a whooping frame higher than 1000, which may take around 20~30 minutes to advance. It's either high frame, low delay or low frame, high delay and very seldom, low frame, low delay. :]

AngelXavier
November 15th, 2010, 09:49 AM
do you have msn so you can help me try to get Zapdos?

Musica
November 15th, 2010, 09:57 AM
Sure, sent you a VM containing my MSN.

twistedpuppy
November 15th, 2010, 10:58 AM
I was in the mood to breed something cute and in a set of two and this is what I came up with.

http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/311.png
Plusle ♀ Lv. 1 UT
Ability: Plus
Moves: Growl
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 30 [HP Ice 70]
http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/312.png
Minum ♂ Lv. 1 UT
Ability: Inus

Musica
November 15th, 2010, 11:08 AM
That's a cute pair. @.@ They weren't meant to be shiny? D:

AngelXavier
November 15th, 2010, 11:13 AM
I was in the mood to breed something cute and in a set of two and this is what I came up with.

Plusle ♀ Lv. 1 UT
Minum ♂ Lv. 1 UT

Amzing breed twistedpuppy. I'm working on capturing Zapdos and breeding a Chinchou.

twistedpuppy
November 15th, 2010, 11:17 AM
That's a cute pair. @.@ They weren't meant to be shiny? D:

No they weren't I like Plusle's shiny version since it's basically the same, but not Minum's.

Amzing breed twistedpuppy. I'm working on capturing Zapdos and breeding a Chinchou.

Thanks. I was thinking of doing a Chinchou myself, but one for Little Cup.

Livewire
November 15th, 2010, 02:38 PM

You should do the SubCharge Beam set on Chinchou/Lanturn eventually. :>

King Syn
November 15th, 2010, 03:50 PM

Plusle ♀ Lv. 1 UT
Minum ♂ Lv. 1 UT

Why did you use a HP ice spread that has 30 in speed? This will actually hinder them a bit lol. Other than that nice breeds.

twistedpuppy
November 15th, 2010, 04:13 PM
Eh. It's 1 point. I did think about breeding them with a 31/30/30/31/31/31 spread, but it was too much of a pain searching for the right date & delay so I just settled.

Alternative
November 15th, 2010, 04:46 PM
Eh. It's 1 point. I did think about breeding them with a 31/30/30/31/31/31 spread, but it was too much of a pain searching for the right date & delay so I just settled.
You know you can change it so it's like, 31/e/30/31/31/31 and still get the same result in Hidden Power. Just use a calculator so you're getting the right number for the Hidden power you want.

ray423
November 15th, 2010, 04:48 PM
I am looking for a trustworthy person (preferrably someone I have traded with before) who can do some ev training for me. Please PM me if you are interested. I have things on my thread I could use as payment for this service. there are a total of 4 pokemon I need ev trained.

yellowbird
November 15th, 2010, 04:53 PM
-shrug- I don't find breeding for HP that hard. You just have to get a spread that has a specific 30 and one B, then the rest can be A's for the flawless ditto to get the 31s and whatnotttt. Dunno. :P

twistedpuppy
November 15th, 2010, 05:07 PM
You know you can change it so it's like, 31/e/30/31/31/31 and still get the same result in Hidden Power. Just use a calculator so you're getting the right number for the Hidden power you want.

I know, but I'm this perfectionist freak (see Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory for reference) and it has to be 30s and 31s...unless a 0 or some other number would be required for a set.

P.S. Love the Emonga in your sig. Flying Squirrels ftw!

Alternative
November 15th, 2010, 05:47 PM
I know, but I'm this perfectionist freak (see Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory for reference) and it has to be 30s and 31s...unless a 0 or some other number would be required for a set.

P.S. Love the Emonga in your sig. Flying Squirrels ftw!
Think about it this way. The higher attack IV on something that doesn't need attack (something like um.. Chansey), the higher the output damage from confusion it will receive.

Sometimes a lower attack IV can be helpful, even for HP and lowering the damage done by confusion.

twistedpuppy
November 15th, 2010, 05:51 PM
Huh...I never thought about confusion. Good point.

yellowbird
November 15th, 2010, 05:55 PM
Think about it this way. The higher attack IV on something that doesn't need attack (something like um.. Chansey), the higher the output damage from confusion it will receive.

Sometimes a lower attack IV can be helpful, even for HP and lowering the damage done by confusion.

MSNMSNMSNMSN.

But that was educational. I didn't know that was how confusion worked?

Alternative
November 15th, 2010, 05:59 PM
MSNMSNMSNMSN.

But that was educational. I didn't know that was how confusion worked?

Confusion works based on your Attack and Defense. The higher your attack compared to defense, the higher output damage from confusion. Tis be why Flatter is the most useless move ever.

Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

King Syn
November 15th, 2010, 06:24 PM
The only way they would get confuses is if some nub uses confuse ray or flatter like you said...aka bad.

twistedpuppy
November 16th, 2010, 07:36 PM
I was thinking of breeding a Tangela but I don't know what nature to aim for. Any suggestions?

DeoxysIsYourDestiny
November 16th, 2010, 07:54 PM
I was thinking of breeding a Tangela but I don't know what nature to aim for. Any suggestions? I'd go for Impish :) But it's your choice :)))

Livewire
November 16th, 2010, 08:04 PM
I was thinking of breeding a Tangela but I don't know what nature to aim for. Any suggestions?

Well Relaxed/Careful/Calm/Bold for the defensive sets(Tank and Double Status), or Modest/Rash/Adamant for the Mixed Attacker and SD sets, respectively. :)

twistedpuppy
November 16th, 2010, 08:54 PM
I was leaning towards a defensive nature. I just didn't know which one was best. I definitely go with Impish for the Double Status set, but I don't know if it's a better choice than the Physical Tank set.

Livewire
November 16th, 2010, 08:59 PM
Ehhh, it's all preference really. Personally I wouldn't use Relaxed, because its slow enough as is. :/ Not that it's going to out speed anything anyways, but I'd like to not get outsped by Steelix, or something else very slow.

twistedpuppy
November 16th, 2010, 09:07 PM
Somehow I don't see Tangrowth getting out sped by Steelix.

Alternative
November 16th, 2010, 09:12 PM
Ehhh, it's all preference really. Personally I wouldn't use Relaxed, because it needs all the speed it can get. :/ Not that it's going to out speed anything anyways, but I'd like to not get outsped by Steelix.

You do realise you know nothing about competitive battling.
Why the hell would it use Speed EVs anyway. with it's base 30 speed it never uses except for Gyro Ball or something. Relaxed Tangrowth outspeeds those Steelix, even if it isn't running a -Speed Nature.

Get your facts straight before even posting advice to someone.

Aurafire
November 16th, 2010, 09:31 PM
Let's be nice to each other please. It would make me very happy ^^

Livewire
November 16th, 2010, 09:31 PM
Why the hell would it use Speed EVs anyway. with it's base 30 speed it never uses except for Gyro Ball or something. Relaxed Tangrowth outspeeds those Steelix, even if it isn't running a -Speed Nature.

I know plenty, thanks. Steelix has access to Rock Polish. Granted, its Attack sucks too much to make any use of it, but it's still a boost Tangrowth doesn't have.

King Syn
November 17th, 2010, 04:52 AM
Um no one in their right mind uses Rock Polish on Steelix, because you outspeed little to nothing after it and still end up getting revenge killed...Pkus what can steelix even do to Tangrowt?

Fire/Ice Fang? No, that won't do near enough damage...

Gyro Ball? No, because its too fast...

Earthquake? No, Tangrowth Resists

Explosion? It's the only source of meaningful damage it can do. And it has to kill itself. What does that tell you?

So Relaxed, Impish or Bold, it just depends on what you need mainly for your team.

twistedpuppy
November 17th, 2010, 09:46 AM
This has been the fastest breeding project I have ever done. I hit both of my delays on the first attempt. I'm tickled green. ^^

http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/shiny/114.png
Tangela ♀ Lv. 1 UT ★
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Chlorophyll
Moves: Ingrain & Constrict
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 30

yellowbird
November 17th, 2010, 04:02 PM
Something must be b0rked.
I am supposed to end up with a Shiny, Jolly, Intimidate growlithe.
Instead I am ending up with a non-shiny, gentle flashfire growlithe.
My SID and ID are correct.
I did not recieve any phone calls before getting the egg.
And in HGSS there is only one NPC and they've NEVER been a problem for me before.

But the last time I tried to do this with a different seed I got a bashful non-shiny growlithe.

WHAT'S UP WITH THAT. :c

Angelique
November 17th, 2010, 04:06 PM
And in HGSS there is only one NPC and they've NEVER been a problem for me before.

But the last time I tried to do this with a different seed I got a bashful non-shiny growlithe.

What seed(s)? Check if the Gentle and Bashful were adjacent to your target, Jolly. If you have connected to Wi-Fi recently, save in a spot a few times before attempting RNG. Regardless, it's most likely a frame problem.

yellowbird
November 17th, 2010, 04:21 PM
What seed(s)? Check if the Gentle and Bashful were adjacent to your target, Jolly. If you have connected to Wi-Fi recently, save in a spot a few times before attempting RNG. Regardless, it's most likely a frame problem.

Haven't traded in like a week. And I have no idea how I would go about finding out what the natures would be on the adjacent seeds. But I don't know, it's annoying, and this has never happened before and I'm not doing anything differently. uuugh.

twistedpuppy
November 17th, 2010, 05:06 PM

I had the same problem before, but like Angelique said try changing your frame or date. That seem to have solved the problem in my case.

AngelXavier
November 17th, 2010, 05:48 PM
-stares at the idea of a flawless RNG-

Guess that's what i'm gonna be doing for the next hour.

King Syn
November 17th, 2010, 06:01 PM
Something you have never been able to accomplish ever?

AngelXavier
November 17th, 2010, 06:10 PM
Yessir. I can't hit 493 delay either, might reduce it to 490.

Bibliophibian
November 17th, 2010, 07:17 PM

Make sure you've marked the "International Parents" box on RNG Reporter correctly. If you've got the box checked, try unchecking it (or vice versa) and RNGing again.

Sounds like a "duh" kind of thing, but if you're sure nothing else is the problem, it's possible that one parent is international/non-international without you knowing, especially if you're using traded Pokemon to breed with. Drove a friend of mine crazy one day. :P

yellowbird
November 17th, 2010, 07:20 PM
Figured it out. I had checked international parents out of habit, even though neither of them were this time. Good job, amirite. (Oh, wow, ms. psychic above me posted at the same time. :3)

So I just did this instead:

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/1/17/Spr_5b_479_s.png
nature timid
ability levitate
[ 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 ]

Musica
November 17th, 2010, 07:30 PM
Figured it out. I had checked international parents out of habit, even though neither of them were this time. Good job, amirite. (Oh, wow, ms. psychic above me posted at the same time. :3)

So I just did this instead:

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/1/17/Spr_5b_479_s.png
nature timid
ability levitate

Cute one. <3 Too bad we can't use Rotom forms in Wi-Fi without the AR. D:

yellowbird
November 17th, 2010, 07:37 PM
Cute one. <3 Too bad we can't use Rotom forms in Wi-Fi without the AR. D:

-shrug- I just bred it for someone because they asked me to. I suppose that problem is their prerogative. xD

Musica
November 17th, 2010, 08:07 PM
-shrug- I just bred it for someone because they asked me to. I suppose that problem is their prerogative. xD

They got my share of problems :< I can't use Rotom-W in Wi-Fi for battling.
Oh welllsssssssssssss...

bian
November 18th, 2010, 03:22 AM
I've just done my very first RNG successfully.

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/6233/spr4h129m.png
Pokemon: Magikarp
Level: 1
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Swift Swim
IVs: 31/31/31/30/31/31
Hidden Power: Electric 70

Spent 2 days for this but it was worth it. :)

Musica
November 18th, 2010, 03:38 AM
I've just done my very first RNG successfully.

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/6233/spr4h129m.png
Pokemon: Magikarp
Ability: Swift Swim
IVs: 31/31/31/30/31/31
Hidden Power: Electric 70

Spent 2 days for this but it was worth it. :)

Slap up a nickname, and put it in your Trophy Case. Make it Fully-redis and let the whole world know you're it's breeder!

Beelzenef
November 18th, 2010, 03:33 PM
Slap up a nickname, and put it in your Trophy Case. Make it Fully-redis and let the whole world know you're it's breeder!

How will he slap a nickname on it if its already bred?

I'm really bored, I was thinking of breeding a Diglett. What do you guys think I should breed?

yellowbird
November 18th, 2010, 03:37 PM

I'm really bored, I was thinking of breeding a Diglett. What do you guys think I should breed?

The nickname man person in Goldenrod (Or that place in Kanto, too...)?

Beelzenef
November 18th, 2010, 03:44 PM
The nickname man person in Goldenrod (Or that place in Kanto, too...)?

Yes, of course. :V

Filler.

twistedpuppy
November 18th, 2010, 03:44 PM

Ehhh...I'm not good at this. Maybe a Phanpy?

I finished breeding this fella along with a few others.

http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/shiny/7.png
Squirtle ♂ Lv. 1 UT ★
Nature: Bold
Ability: Torrent
Moves: Tackle
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

Livewire
November 18th, 2010, 04:57 PM

I don't see many IV Bred Diglett, sounds like a good choice.

I thought of Farfetch'd/Skarmory or Pidgeot for a Thanksgiving theme myself.

AngelXavier
November 18th, 2010, 04:59 PM
So yeah, i wanted to know how everyone hits their delays so eeasy. i just spent two hours to no avail, trying to hit mine, just for the shiny egg. and i tried adjusting the frame up and down with the year, and it still didn't work.

Alternative
November 18th, 2010, 05:03 PM
So yeah, i wanted to know how everyone hits their delays so eeasy. i just spent two hours to no avail, trying to hit mine, just for the shiny egg. and i tried adjusting the frame up and down with the year, and it still didn't work.
Have you tried calibration yet, or your game hates you because you havem't given me my Pokemon yet. :/

AngelXavier
November 18th, 2010, 05:04 PM
Have you tried calibration yet, or your game hates you because you havem't given me my Pokemon yet. :/

Yeah blade walked me through calibration my first time around

And I know, i wanna get this breed done then work on evolving pichu.

twistedpuppy
November 18th, 2010, 05:09 PM
I don't see many IV Bred Diglett, sounds like a good choice.

I thought of Farfetch'd/Skarmory or Pidgeot for a Thanksgiving theme myself.

A metal bird for Thanksgiving doesn't sound very appetizing. But now that I think of it, a blue nosed Diglett would be sexy.

It's mostly about being patient and consistent. I know that doesn't sound very helpful but after a couple of tries you do eventually get the hang of it. Just make sure you checked or unchecked the International Parents boxed according to which parents you're using, have the HGSS Shiny Egg checked, and that you have the right date and time. Sometimes the frame might skip ahead depending on your DS so make sure you pay attention closely to the Elm calls. Hope that helps.

AngelXavier
November 18th, 2010, 05:11 PM
so make sure you pay attention closely to the Elm calls. Hope that helps.

I don't use Elm calls. Blade taught me to use the roamers..

Alternative
November 18th, 2010, 05:14 PM
I don't use Elm calls. Blade taught me to use the roamers..
Why the hell would you use roamers to get your delay? It's not easier than Elm calls.

AngelXavier
November 18th, 2010, 05:17 PM
Why the hell would you use roamers to get your delay? It's not easier than Elm calls.

idk..? How I was taught.. like, it's worked the last five times i've done it. and murkrow and heracross i got the first time. but growlithe took me two days, that was my first, and nidoran and lapras took like 3 hrs.

Livewire
November 18th, 2010, 05:18 PM
A metal bird for Thanksgiving doesn't sound very appetizing. But now that I think of it, a blue nosed Diglett would be sexy.

It adds an air of danger to an otherwise peaceful Holiday. :>

Alternative
November 18th, 2010, 05:27 PM
idk..? How I was taught.. like, it's worked the last five times i've done it. and murkrow and heracross i got the first time. but growlithe took me two days, that was my first, and nidoran and lapras took like 3 hrs.
Gogo kill roamers now then. It makes everything a lot easier.

AngelXavier
November 18th, 2010, 05:32 PM
Gogo kill roamers now then. It makes everything a lot easier.

okaaaay. i'll get to it does that mean i have to recalibrate?

Alternative
November 18th, 2010, 05:41 PM
Just kill roamers and call Elm instead. No need for calibration if you've already done it.

PS: Give me my Pokemon first.

AngelXavier
November 18th, 2010, 05:43 PM
Just kill roamers and call Elm instead. No need for calibration if you've already done it.

PS: Give me my Pokemon first.

So you wan pichu, or pikachu?

Alternative
November 18th, 2010, 05:53 PM
Well I have been asking for Pikachu the whole time so.. :/

Angelique
November 18th, 2010, 05:54 PM
Why yes roamers are easier. Glance at map > Call Elm even once or tiwce

It adds an air of danger to an otherwise peaceful Holiday. :>
Thanksgiving Skarmory is actually pretty cool...

Quick trades go whar???

Livewire
November 18th, 2010, 05:58 PM
Thanksgiving Skarmory is actually pretty cool...

It's like, the only decent bird I could think of. :x Maybe a Dodrio or Swellow.

AngelXavier
November 18th, 2010, 06:01 PM
Quick trades go whar???

This isn't a Quick Trade, but..

Well I have been asking for Pikachu the whole time so.. :/

Okay, well I just killed off my two roamers, so I will go give pichu numerous massages..

Angelique
November 18th, 2010, 06:09 PM
It's like, the only decent bird I could think of. :x Maybe a Dodrio or Swellow.
You'll need a knife to slice the turkey. Or, I think some eat ham? Piggy Pokemon? Pokabu has a purpose now, hmm....

This isn't a Quick Trade, but..
Idgi; he asked for his Pokemon, and you asked him to specify which Pokemon, i.e. looks like trade negotiating to me lol?

AngelXavier
November 18th, 2010, 06:12 PM
Idgi; he asked for his Pokemon, and you asked him to specify which Pokemon, i.e. looks like trade negotiating to me lol?

Just making sure he still wants me to evolve it.

twistedpuppy
November 18th, 2010, 06:14 PM
You'll need a knife to slice the turkey. Or, I think some eat ham? Piggy Pokemon? Pokabu has a purpose now, hmm....

It's still too early for Pokabu...but not for Spoink!

http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/325.png
Yummm!

King Syn
November 18th, 2010, 06:17 PM
Well I have bot my Altaria and Gallade bred as turkey and pilgrim...now lets see who wins the poll...

Musica
November 19th, 2010, 05:01 AM
Wow. Everyone has the Thanksgiving spirit going on. I guess I won't feel it since we don't celebrate it here.

bian
November 19th, 2010, 06:17 PM
Another RNG bred Pokemon:

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/8426/spr4h115.png
Pokemon: Kangaskhan
Ability: Scrappy
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Hidden Power: Dark 70

Wasted 2 to 3 days again for this because it's really hard hitting the delay. I'm planning to make another thread here soon, now with IV'd Pokemon instead of event Pokemon, I guess. :)

Livewire
November 19th, 2010, 06:23 PM
Another RNG bred Pokemon:

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/8426/spr4h115.png
Pokemon: Kangaskhan
Ability: Scrappy
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Hidden Power: Dark 70

Wasted 2 to 3 days again for this because it's really hard hitting the delay. I'm planning to make another thread here soon, now with IV'd Pokemon instead of event Pokemon, I guess. :)

Nice breed. ^__^ Kanganskhan is one you don't see too often.

bian
November 19th, 2010, 06:36 PM
Thanks! I'm planning to replace this Kangaskhan once I got it's egg move fathers. :)

joshk_bra
November 19th, 2010, 10:57 PM
i think events are worthless :]
anyone else agree?

King Syn
November 20th, 2010, 05:36 AM
They are unless they're something that can be RNG'd.

Alternative
November 20th, 2010, 07:06 AM
I got bored today and RNG something and made Syndrome's CSS.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfsa/455.png
Carnivine
Trait: Levitate
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31
Bind | Growth

King Syn
November 20th, 2010, 09:55 AM
Growth because it will be viable as a mixed attacker in gen V.

yellowbird
November 20th, 2010, 02:01 PM
So I've been busy this morning :3
Growlithes are annoying. For some reason RNG Reporter just can't make them shiny. It's like anti-magic.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/7/74/Spr_5b_088_s.png
nature careful
ability sticky hold
egg moves shadow sneak, curse

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/4/48/Spr_5b_127_s.png
nature jolly
ability mold breaker

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/5/54/Spr_4h_058.png
nature jolly
ability intimidate
egg moves morning sun, flare blitz

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/a/a5/Spr_5b_359_s.png
nature jolly
ability super luck

AngelXavier
November 20th, 2010, 02:05 PM
So I've been busy this morning :3
Growlithes are annoying. For some reason RNG Reporter just can't make them shiny. It's like anti-magic.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/7/74/Spr_5b_088_s.png
nature careful
ability sticky hold
egg moves shadow sneak, curse

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/4/48/Spr_5b_127_s.png
nature jolly
ability mold breaker

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/5/54/Spr_4h_058.png
nature jolly
ability intimidate
egg moves morning sun, flare blitz

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/a/a5/Spr_5b_359_s.png
nature jolly
ability super luck

dear lord yellow, you have been busy. i have all but grimer

Does wanting to breed BellyDrum Magby for PhysMagmortar make me ass?

yellowbird
November 20th, 2010, 02:11 PM
dear lord yellow, you have been busy. i have all but grimer

Does wanting to breed BellyDrum Magby for PhysMagmortar make me ass?

Why would it? o_o
Meow meow. Doing a Haze Milotic nowww.

AngelXavier
November 20th, 2010, 05:33 PM
Why would it? o_o

Syn says ass=dumb. so I'm an ass cause i do dumb stuff like try to breed night slash onto a shinx instead of crunch which it eventually gets.

Alternative
November 20th, 2010, 06:12 PM
Syn says ass=dumb. so I'm an ass cause i do dumb stuff like try to breed night slash onto a shinx instead of crunch which it eventually gets.
Why would you use Night Slash when Crunch is better anyway? Also you forgot that Rayquaza can breed. :D

King Syn
November 20th, 2010, 06:15 PM
That is the point he just doesn't seem to get.

Plus luxray is outclassed by even Emonga for the role of electric physical sweeper.

AngelXavier
November 20th, 2010, 06:16 PM
Yeah, I never did it anyway syn, doing a belizard breed right now. pretty typical.

So I'm beginnning to believe RNG on my HG is broken.. I hit all 10 of my Elms, had a frame of 12, dropped them off called Joey 5 times(Joey calls advances frames by 2?), hatched three eggs, none of them were shiny, or my nature.

yellowbird
November 20th, 2010, 08:05 PM
Yeah, I never did it anyway syn, doing a belizard breed right now. pretty typical.

So I'm beginnning to believe RNG on my HG is broken.. I hit all 10 of my Elms, had a frame of 12, dropped them off called Joey 5 times(Joey calls advances frames by 2?), hatched three eggs, none of them were shiny, or my nature.

You start on frame one, calling Joey five times would give you a frame of 11. Thus you wouldn't be picking up your egg on the right frame. Always pick an odd frame number, even frame numbers get kind of crazy.

AngelXavier
November 20th, 2010, 08:06 PM
You start on frame one, calling Joey five times would give you a frame of 11. Thus you wouldn't be picking up your egg on the right frame. Always pick an odd frame number, even frame numbers get kind of crazy.

I couldn't find any odd frames always 8s and 12s. i'll go through the other months

EDIT: Yeah, there aren't any odd frames. :(

yellowbird
November 20th, 2010, 08:15 PM
I couldn't find any odd frames always 8s and 12s. i'll go through the other months

EDIT: Yeah, there aren't any odd frames. :(

How wide is the range for the delay's RNG Reporter is searching for? Try making it a bigger margin and see if you come up with anything. Because no one has ever told me how you would get an egg on an even frame.

AngelXavier
November 20th, 2010, 08:27 PM
I widened the Delay, and i can't get it to the 490s where i want it.

EDIT: Switching to Belimander

King Syn
November 20th, 2010, 08:37 PM
Have you set it to "W" for "Wumbo"?

Alternative
November 20th, 2010, 08:39 PM
Lol.
Sarcasm aside, if you have an even frame (such as 8), call Joey 3 times and skip the first egg. Every egg advances the frame by 1.

yellowbird
November 20th, 2010, 08:43 PM
I widened the Delay, and i can't get it to the 490s where i want it.

EDIT: Switching to Belimander

Yeah, that happens. You have to change the year so that you can get the delay down in the right range.

And Alt, sometimes rejecting the egg can advance the frame a bit wildly. It's not exactly reliable.

AngelXavier
November 20th, 2010, 08:50 PM
I think i'm just gonna wait til tomorrow. i've tried and got my elms up until the last one. so, i'm gonna finish tomorrow.

King Syn
November 21st, 2010, 06:37 AM
I'm surprised you took this long to RNG one thing...

yellowbird
November 21st, 2010, 07:40 AM
Laaaa did this before I went to bed.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/2/2f/Spr_5b_369_f_s.png
nature jolly
ability rock head

AngelXavier
November 21st, 2010, 12:49 PM
I'm surprised you took this long to RNG one thing...

I'm awful at RNG, check the section by me in my shop.

yellowbird
November 21st, 2010, 04:25 PM
I hate gender ratios. HAAAATE THEM.

DarkAlucard
November 21st, 2010, 04:39 PM

I totally agree with you, is a pain >:

AngelXavier
November 21st, 2010, 07:16 PM

Use serebii? thats what i do for that and abilities.

DarkAlucard
November 21st, 2010, 07:25 PM
Use serebii? thats what i do for that and abilities.

She refers, if i'm not wrong, to the low possibility of some pokemons to hatch in a specify gender, like Togepi that has 12.5% of being female.

yellowbird
November 21st, 2010, 07:33 PM
She refers, if i'm not wrong, to the low possibility of some pokemons to hatch in a specify gender, like Togepi that has 12.5% of being female.

Not even.
Just trying to get a male out of a 50-50. You'd think it wouldn't take that long. I hatched like 7 females. What is this I don't even know.

twistedpuppy
November 21st, 2010, 07:47 PM
Not even.
Just trying to get a male out of a 50-50. You'd think it wouldn't take that long. I hatched like 7 females. What is this I don't even know.

Somethings definitely wrong there. O_o Is the gender the only thing that's wrong?

yellowbird
November 21st, 2010, 07:52 PM
Somethings definitely wrong there. O_o Is the gender the only thing that's wrong?

Lately I just RNG pokémon to ensure genders, even if it's totally pointless, saves time. :P

twistedpuppy
November 21st, 2010, 07:56 PM
Lately I just RNG pokémon to ensure genders, even if it's totally pointless, saves time. :P

I've got my thing about certain pokémon being certain genders so I can understand.

AngelXavier
November 22nd, 2010, 01:01 PM
Just hit that you want the Seed to be female/male instead of "any"

Beelzenef
November 22nd, 2010, 02:05 PM
Bred this today.

http://www.pokesplash.net/pokedex-hgss/sprite.php?natid=273
Seedot
Trait: Chlorophyll
Lv. 1- Bide
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 15 | 31 | 31

yellowbird
November 22nd, 2010, 03:31 PM
Just hit that you want the Seed to be female/male instead of "any"

...I know? That's not the problem. The problem is with just trying to breed something normally when you just need egg moves and junk. It's easier to just RNG a male or female for the job than try and wait for the right gender.

King Syn
November 22nd, 2010, 04:50 PM
I guess my laziness/breeders block is over.

I am too busy to post sprites and full info so assume these are all "stellar" as blade would say:

Phione, Timid
Phione, Calm
Torchic, Adamant
Smoochum, Timid
Sandshrew, Impish @ Stealth Rock
Bagon, Adamant @ DD
Bagon. Jolly @ DD
Bagon, Modest @ Hydro Pump

TwilightBlade
November 22nd, 2010, 05:09 PM
I bred a stellar IV © um Timid Bagon @ Hydro Pump. :D

I am quite upset that Angel killed his roamers. what is this >:(

King Syn
November 22nd, 2010, 05:11 PM
Look at who you are talking about then ask yourself the question again.

TwilightBlade
November 22nd, 2010, 05:13 PM
Well yes, I prefer not to make love to Professor Elm. Ergo, I love my beasts. ^___^

King Syn
November 22nd, 2010, 05:17 PM
I think since I am helplessley stuck in a void wasteland, I will EV tran some of my junk.

blaQk
November 22nd, 2010, 05:44 PM
[css-div="width: 300px; padding: 16px 13px 16px 13px; border: 2px solid #AA000A; background-color: #000000; -moz-border-radius: 10px"][css-div="width: 275px; padding: 10px; background-color: #FFFFFF; -moz-border-radius: 10px"]Thanksgiving Special

http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/shiny/250.pnghttp://www.gtsplus.net/files/images/sprites/berryitem/premier-ballitem.png

Ho-oh
Lv. 45
OT: blaQk
Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31, 31, 31, 24, 31, 31[/css-div][/css-div]

TwilightBlade
November 22nd, 2010, 05:50 PM
Finally, someone with a real turkey for Thanksgiving... XD

Hooh
November 22nd, 2010, 05:58 PM
WOO!

Today off GTS:

2 Shiny Bronzongs (one is free to a good home!)
1 Shiny Mightyena (I have three so two to a good home!)
1 Shiny Gyarados

OMAGOD

SHINY TURKEH

blaQk
November 22nd, 2010, 06:05 PM

<3

WOO!

Today off GTS:

2 Shiny Bronzongs (one is free to a good home!)
1 Shiny Mightyena (I have three so two to a good home!)
1 Shiny Gyarados

OMAGOD

SHINY TURKEH

I'd get the shinies checked of you received them from the GTS as like everything from there is usually hacked, lol.

And yes, shiny Turkey. :)

twistedpuppy
November 22nd, 2010, 06:09 PM
That turkey looks delicious. Bravo!

Hooh
November 22nd, 2010, 06:23 PM
@bLAQK I want to trade for that turkey SO bad. XD Also, I looked at the shop (Umbrella Corporation) and you have really good Pokemon!

yellowbird
November 22nd, 2010, 08:09 PM
Stuff I did today.

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk122/Awesomon/Sprites/Shiny_Abra_Diamond-Pearl.png
nature timid
ability synchronize
egg moves encore

http://pokesplash.net/pokedex-hgss/sprite.php?natid=434&shiny=1
nature jolly
ability aftermath
egg moves pursuit

rstevenson1976
November 22nd, 2010, 08:52 PM
<3

I'd get the shinies checked of you received them from the GTS as like everything from there is usually hacked, lol.

And yes, shiny Turkey. :)
no kidding, I got a charmelean from the gts once tht was met at the burned tower with the exact same move set as the firebreather's charmelean :P

yellowbird
November 22nd, 2010, 08:59 PM
no kidding, I got a charmelean from the gts once tht was met at the burned tower with the exact same move set as the firebreather's charmelean :P

Hahaha, things like that are the reason I only use the gts to trade between my own games. (Being a NORMAL person and only owning one DS.)

rstevenson1976
November 22nd, 2010, 09:13 PM
hey, I was looking at the guide for rng for hgss and it says nurse joy seeing a pokemon with pokerus is a requirement, can it still be done without it?

yellowbird
November 22nd, 2010, 09:21 PM
Not unless you somehow manage to get a seed without any P's in the elm calls. Which I've only had happen to me like once. It's really not that hard to get a pokemon with pokerus of trades. Heck, VM me.

Musica
November 23rd, 2010, 07:38 AM
hey, I was looking at the guide for rng for hgss and it says nurse joy seeing a pokemon with pokerus is a requirement, can it still be done without it?

Yes. But instead of calling Elm, you have to call Irwin instead. There are corresponding responses for K,E, and P. I'll look it up for you.

A: Adventures (He tells you how thrilling he finds your adventures)
C= Call (He wanted to call you sooner)
H= How are you? (Very many "how" questions but starts with this one)

Now, A,C and H correspond to known Elm Method as the following:

A= E (Evolutions)
C=K(Kanto)
H=P (PKRS)

Also,
I find Alternative's guide very much useful. :D

pichuspark
November 23rd, 2010, 09:40 AM
I'm just wondering, can a Manaphy egg be RNG'd? I'm gonna try to get a decently IV'd (shiny) Manaphy. Whooooooooo.

joshk_bra
November 23rd, 2010, 10:14 AM
I'm just wondering, can a Manaphy egg be RNG'd? I'm gonna try to get a decently IV'd (shiny) Manaphy. Whooooooooo.

yeah you can. But all shiny manaphys are considered hacks though. Game Freak, or whatever, didnt play on making the manaphy shiny. So if you try to upload a video with it at the GTS, it wont go =/

But Flawless mamnphys are fine :3

pichuspark
November 23rd, 2010, 02:08 PM
I see...it's that same thing as if you were RNGing for a regular egg right?

yellowbird
November 23rd, 2010, 02:11 PM
I see...it's that same thing as if you were RNGing for a regular egg right?

Mhhhmmmn. Just an egg. :3
Have fun.

Blah. Dunno what I should RNG now.

pichuspark
November 23rd, 2010, 02:13 PM
....This will be a looooooooooooong vacation then xD I hope I don't get stuck in the Elm responses thing again D:

Hooh
November 23rd, 2010, 02:14 PM
I got a Shiny Quagsire and Skuntank today!

Shinys:

Gyarados (x2)
Bronzong
Floatzal
Pelipper
Quagsire
Skuntank
Mightyena (x3)
Palkia
Ho-Oh
Chatot

blaQk
November 23rd, 2010, 03:07 PM
yeah you can. But all shiny manaphys are considered hacks though. Game Freak, or whatever, didnt play on making the manaphy shiny. So if you try to upload a video with it at the GTS, it wont go =/

But Flawless mamnphys are fine :3

Actually it is possible to get a completely legal shiny Manaphy.

King Syn
November 23rd, 2010, 03:43 PM

Hey since I can RNG again do to me not bring lazy I am having a giveaway ;D. WITH A TWIST. ;;;;;;;;;;;;;DDDDDDDDDDDDD

In other words I did some EV jobs.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/4/4f/Spr_5b_484.png
My Palkia @ Lustrous Orb
Trait: Pressure
IV's: 31 | x | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
252 Special Attack | 252 Speed | 4 HP
Spacial Rend | Draco Meteor | Surf | Ice Beam

http://www.arkeis.com/images/animations/257.gif
My Blaziken @ Choice Band
Trait: Blaze
IV's: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
252 Attack | 252 Speed | 4 Defense
Flare Blitz | Superpower | Stone Edge | Fire Punch

Migit78
November 23rd, 2010, 03:55 PM
Hey since I can RNG again do to me not bring lazy I am having a giveaway ;D. WITH A TWIST. ;;;;;;;;;;;;;DDDDDDDDDDDDD

In other words I did some EV jobs.

My Palkia @ Lustrous Orb
Trait: Pressure
IV's: 31 | x | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
252 Special Attack | 252 Speed | 4 HP
Spacial Rend | Draco Meteor | Surf | Ice Beam

My Blaziken @ Choice Band
Trait: Blaze
IV's: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
252 Attack | 252 Speed | 4 Defense
Flare Blitz | Superpower | Stone Edge | Fire Punch

You are giving those away?
sorry if you are not thats just how I read it
can I have them?

King Syn
November 23rd, 2010, 03:58 PM
Uh no I am not giving them away and no you cannot have them?

twistedpuppy
November 23rd, 2010, 05:12 PM
Just finished breeding these guys today. Except for the Makuhita which was done yesterday.

http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/shiny/278.png
Wingull ♂ ★
Ability: Keen Eye
Moves: Water Gun, Mist, Water Pulse, Roost
http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/296.png
Makuhita ♂
Nature: Impish
Ability: Thick Fat
Moves: Tackle, Focus Energy, Wake-Up Slap, Endure
http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/325.png
Spoink ♂
Ability: Thick Fat
Moves: Splash
http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/336.png
Seviper ♂
Nature: Naughty
Ability: Shed Skin
Moves: Wrap

Hooh
November 23rd, 2010, 05:14 PM
Wingull ♂ ★
Ability: Keen Eye
Moves: Water Gun, Mist, Water Pulse, Roost

OMGWANT

*CHECKS YOUR THREAD*

AncienTLorD86
November 24th, 2010, 03:26 AM
hello guys...how to calculate EV's...?

Musica
November 24th, 2010, 05:18 AM
hello guys...how to calculate EV's...?
You cannot unless you have an AR code for checking Effort Values. I heard that some people use Pokesav to check EV's, I don't know the whole process though.

AncienTLorD86
November 24th, 2010, 05:25 AM
You cannot unless you have an AR code for checking Effort Values. I heard that some people use Pokesav to check EV's, I don't know the whole process though.

oic....thanks..

anyone can help me transfer my soulsilver pokes to heartgold...plz...offer tm flamethrower or tm thunderbolt or tm psychic...thanks..

Musica
November 24th, 2010, 05:29 AM
oic....thanks..

anyone can help me transfer my soulsilver pokes to heartgold...plz...offer tm flamethrower or tm thunderbolt or tm psychic...thanks..

This isn't the right place to ask. Yet, I will help you for it. Just give me Thunderbolt. :D
Do not reply here, instead send me a VM.

Griffinbane
November 24th, 2010, 09:33 AM
Getting back into PMD was a bad idea...I haven't touched my plat version in over a week. >_>

AngelXavier
November 24th, 2010, 11:35 AM
I need to learn to EV train, seems to time consuming for my liking.

pichuspark
November 24th, 2010, 01:34 PM
Can somebody tell me how the Elm responses work in RNG? I always get a window saying, "No match was found for your Elm responses." everytime I get to this part.

AngelXavier
November 24th, 2010, 01:44 PM
Can somebody tell me how the Elm responses work in RNG? I always get a window saying, "No match was found for your Elm responses." everytime I get to this part.
This just means you weren't close enough to your second/delay.

pichuspark
November 24th, 2010, 02:01 PM
This just means you weren't close enough to your second/delay.How exactly DO you find the seconds? I already got my delay from the calibration part, though.

AngelXavier
November 24th, 2010, 02:23 PM

Just widen your seconds frame, and it should tell you where you landed when you started mashing. Don't take my word for it, as i have yet to breed flawless mons.

Bibliophibian
November 24th, 2010, 02:39 PM
How exactly DO you find the seconds? I already got my delay from the calibration part, though.
You should have gotten a "usual seconds" from your calibration too. It's the amount of time it takes for you to get past the continue screen after you start the game.

If you just mean finding your Elm Responses, you can widen your search with the Seconds/Delays boxes on the Adjacent Finder like Angel suggested, or just keep trying until you manage to get close enough that it finds your Elm Responses.

Hooh
November 24th, 2010, 03:52 PM
Woo, got a Shiny Salamence, Empoleon, and another Palkia today!

TwilightBlade
November 24th, 2010, 04:08 PM
Omg I RNG abused a flawless Staryu in 13 minutes. I'm less bad. ;o;

yellowbird
November 24th, 2010, 04:43 PM

Ooooh, go blade. I'm less bad too :3
I can do stuff in like 5 minutes. Kekekeeee

twistedpuppy
November 24th, 2010, 04:48 PM

Yay! Have a cupcake!
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR72jX7W61QWi_w3Ae_-b5cBgRRnNeXg4gTI-lCHyC961sTIC2D

That's not less bad. That's just plain evil.

TwilightBlade
November 24th, 2010, 04:49 PM
Well I can never be as fabulous as yellowbird.
I'm working on a Tentacool next. I just caught the mommy and got dex data, lolol.
Thanks, pup. :3
edit: got tentacool 0o0o0o

twistedpuppy
November 24th, 2010, 05:28 PM
Is anyone else having problems with wifi?

ray423
November 24th, 2010, 05:32 PM
Yes. It is a problem on nintendo's end. Aparently they are having problems with the program that handles the match ups.

twistedpuppy
November 24th, 2010, 05:35 PM
Yea. That's the same error I keep getting. I was just wondering if it was a widespread problem. Hopefully they'll have it fixed by tomorrow.

King Syn
November 24th, 2010, 05:46 PM

I could have taught you how to RNG in like 2 minutes ages ago qt.

ray423
November 24th, 2010, 05:54 PM
I know what you mean. I had just traded one of my movie 10 celebi's to someone because they were going to trade me 3 other pokemon onto my platinum game. He got the celebi but by the time I got into wi-fi with my platinum the problems started. I still have not got my pokemon from him.

Musica
November 24th, 2010, 07:31 PM
I need to learn to EV train, seems to time consuming for my liking.

Nah, it takes like an hour, if you have Pokerus and Power Items.

We all have our good days. :D
I can RNG something in less than 10 minutes and sometimes more than 30 minutes.

D: I can't go as low as 5 minutes. @.@

Is anyone else having problems with wifi?

I do. I wasn't able to connect like an hour ago. I don't know 'bout now.

King Syn
November 24th, 2010, 08:02 PM
An hour? If you chain/ have pokerus + power items one pokemon should take no more than 15 minutes...

AngelXavier
November 24th, 2010, 09:12 PM
So all the people that looked at my shop, and haven't put any offers make me wanna cut.

Musica
November 24th, 2010, 09:17 PM
An hour? If you chain/ have pokerus + power items one pokemon should take no more than 15 minutes...

Really?
15 minutes per stat or overall EV training?

Griffinbane
November 24th, 2010, 09:52 PM
15-30 minutes to EV train for me overall, if I don't mess up.

Musica
November 24th, 2010, 09:56 PM
15-30 minutes to EV train for me overall, if I don't mess up.

Oh yea. I remember why it takes a long time for me. >.>
I have to infect Pokerus before I EV train, that takes me a long time.
Any way to spread Pokerus faster?

twistedpuppy
November 24th, 2010, 09:58 PM
Not really. Sometimes it'll just take one wild encounter and other times it'll take 20.

AngelXavier
November 24th, 2010, 10:01 PM
I guess i should get to it then

Musica
November 24th, 2010, 10:15 PM
Not really. Sometimes it'll just take one wild encounter and other times it'll take 20.

Maybe I always get to the 20th Wild encounter. >.>

blaQk
November 24th, 2010, 11:47 PM
So all the people that looked at my shop, and haven't put any offers make me wanna cut.

Well if you didn't use a font that is barely readable on top of that background . . .

Since I'm watching TV at the moment, am I the only one that thinks Tim and Erik Awesome Show Great Job is completely retarded?

Also, glad to see nothing new is going on here.

Chochothebeast22
November 25th, 2010, 12:04 AM
Whoa you're 100 years old and your still playing pokemon. What a BEAST!! Sorry a little off topic but I had to.

Musica
November 25th, 2010, 12:39 AM
Whoa you're 100 years old and your still playing pokemon. What a BEAST!! Sorry a little off topic but I had to.

Lol. I just noticed that too.
Gah, I just built my team and realized that it was too weak for an Infernape lead. >.>

blaQk
November 25th, 2010, 12:51 AM
Gah, I just built my team and realized that it was too weak for an Infernape lead. >.>

Which I have yet to encounter, lol.

Musica
November 25th, 2010, 01:10 AM
Team-building isn't the same as what was before. Now it's all about Tiers. D:

I'm too lazy to think of what I should breed.

Alternative
November 25th, 2010, 02:46 AM
Team-building isn't the same as what was before. Now it's all about Tiers. D:

I'm too lazy to think of what I should breed.
Breed Staryu for LO Rapid Spin for that Infernape problem you're having. Also get's rid of rocks.
I might do that actually.

Musica
November 25th, 2010, 02:49 AM
Breed Staryu for LO Rapid Spin for that Infernape problem you're having. Also get's rid of rocks.
I might do that actually.

Oh, yes Staryu/mie. <3
I almost forgot about this guy.
http://www.serebii.net/Shiny/HGSS/120.png

Wouldn't Vaporeon (Wish Support) do the trick? Or will it be just more Infernape food? lol.

Alternative
November 25th, 2010, 02:53 AM
Vappy can work against Ape, but Starmie is better, outspeeding it with Timid and OHKOing with Surf.

Musica
November 25th, 2010, 03:02 AM
Vappy can work against Ape, but Starmie is better, outspeeding it with Timid and OHKOing with Surf.

Though both are Fragile. Imma get one right away. @.@

Migit78
November 25th, 2010, 03:15 AM
Hey everyone, sorry if this isn't the place for it but ...
Can anyone tell me how to check the IVs of my pokemon?
Thanks

Musica
November 25th, 2010, 03:29 AM
Hey everyone, sorry if this isn't the place for it but ...
Can anyone tell me how to check the IVs of my pokemon?
Thanks

You could use an Action Replay. Or you could use the IV-Man found on battle-tower.

Migit78
November 25th, 2010, 03:35 AM
You could use an Action Replay. Or you could use the IV-Man found on battle-tower.

Thank you!
I will head to Battle tower as I dont have and Action Replay

Musica
November 25th, 2010, 03:38 AM
Thank you!
I will head to Battle tower as I dont have and Action Replay

He won't be really giving you the exact IV's but you have to deduce it.
Here's a link (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Battle_Frontier_%28Generation_IV%29#Stats_Judge) on Bulbapedia.

Alternative
November 25th, 2010, 03:57 AM
He doesn't tell you the IVs. He only tells you what your Pokemon's best IVs are iirc.
You can use an IV calculator. All you need to know are it's stats, EVs and level.

Migit78
November 25th, 2010, 04:00 AM
He doesn't tell you the IVs. He only tells you what your Pokemon's best IVs are iirc.
You can use an IV calculator. All you need to know are it's stats, EVs and level.

Alright then,
But what are EVs and how do I find them?

King Syn
November 25th, 2010, 06:26 AM
Really?
15 minutes per stat or overall EV training?

I5 minutes to rape little pokemans kk.

Who wants turkey???

Migit78
November 25th, 2010, 06:43 AM
Ill take a Turkey!
Is it free? Do you take fillers?

King Syn
November 25th, 2010, 06:48 AM
Too bad, you get pilgrim bird instead.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/5/5c/Spr_5b_198_m.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/d/da/Spr_5b_430.png
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/3/3a/Spr_b_g5_198_m.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/d/df/Spr_b_g5_430.png
Trait: Super Luck
IV's: 31 | 31 | 31 | x | 21 | 31
Egg Moves: Brave Bird

This is special for lots of reasons, mainly because it was MY first HG/SS RNG breed and the first HG/SS breed by a PC member ;D. And only one other person has it, being TwilightBlade.

Migit78
November 25th, 2010, 06:50 AM
Okay, I dont mind that either.
Its impressive seeing only two people have it
What FC do I add?

King Syn
November 25th, 2010, 06:53 AM
Good sir, I didn't say it was for giveaway .__.

At least not until blade logs on and changes the title..

Migit78
November 25th, 2010, 06:56 AM
Oh sorry, I took it as an implyed give away.
"Who wants" and "You get instead"
I took as free be.

yellowbird
November 25th, 2010, 08:17 AM
Happy thanks giving everybodyyyy. :D

Musica
November 25th, 2010, 08:22 AM
Happy thanks giving everybodyyyy. :D

Same to you. :]
*Though I'm not American and I don't even know what you guys are thanking for, but I'm just as happy that you're celebrating. :D*

yellowbird
November 25th, 2010, 08:38 AM
Same to you. :]
*Though I'm not American and I don't even know what you guys are thanking for, but I'm just as happy that you're celebrating. :D*

We SAY it has something to do with Pilgrims and Native Americans celebrating a harvest feast.
But really, it's just a holiday one of our president's created after the Civil War to bring everyone together. :P

King Syn
November 25th, 2010, 08:52 AM
Its when you eat to your hearts content and your family comes and junk.

ray423
November 25th, 2010, 11:14 AM
HAPPY TURKEY DAY EVERYONE!!!!! May you stuff yourself until your pants don't fit!!!

Griffinbane
November 25th, 2010, 11:50 AM
Gah, I'm starving! Thanks for the feast reminders people. >_<

ray423
November 25th, 2010, 12:00 PM
TURKEY AND STUFFING AND PIE!!! OH MY!!!

Griffinbane
November 25th, 2010, 12:02 PM
Meh, just chicken, rice and bread here...although I could whip up spam and eggs. Oh, and oatmeal raisin cookies.

ray423
November 25th, 2010, 12:08 PM
That actually sounds pretty good too. Great now I am hungry and I won't be eating for another 4 hours!! AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

King Syn
November 25th, 2010, 01:53 PM
Well I am full off of stuffing, turkey, ham, mac n cheese, LIMA BEANS, pie, cake, pie, cake, cake, sweet tea and football.

Serving up butt whoopings to my cousins in Halo and Madden 11 is fun too.

Griffinbane
November 25th, 2010, 03:22 PM
Haha, imagine what would happen if you started playing DDR or something.

AngelXavier
November 25th, 2010, 04:02 PM
Happy thanks giving everybody, as I won't be back til tomorrow, cause I'm going Black Friday stalking Shopping all night. I'll be picking up PokePark Wii though, so that's good.

ray423
November 25th, 2010, 04:11 PM
Enjoy your stalking and be safe tonight.

AngelXavier
November 25th, 2010, 04:23 PM
thanks Ray. You too, with whatever you're doing.

ray423
November 25th, 2010, 04:26 PM
I am at work actually then after an 8 hour shift I am going to chauffer my mom and aunt around for their shopping. So I will know your pain tonight.

Hooh
November 25th, 2010, 04:35 PM
Happy Thanksgiving everybody! Now, (hides my Ho-Oh's)

King Syn
November 25th, 2010, 04:40 PM
Happy thanks giving everybody, as I won't be back til tomorrow, cause I'm going Black Friday stalking Shopping all night. I'll be picking up PokePark Wii though, so that's good.

You realize that game sucks right?

Ill probably snag some socks (nike of course) and some games on sale.

AngelXavier
November 25th, 2010, 04:46 PM
You realize that game sucks right?

Ill probably snag some socks (nike of course) and some games on sale.

Yeah, but it's got the ability to send some pokemon over so i'll probably do that.
I'm getting other games like Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, and others. Gonna get some new tennis shoes, Maybe a new laptop? Since the one I have now is basically crap.

King Syn
November 25th, 2010, 04:49 PM
It what? How the hell does it have the ability to send pokes over when all you do is play mini games on it =/.

AngelXavier
November 25th, 2010, 04:55 PM
It what? How the hell does it have the ability to send pokes over when all you do is play mini games on it =/.

nevermind, I'm getting confused with Gaurdian Signs, which I am not getting.

King Syn
November 25th, 2010, 05:09 PM
Another awful game, do not buy kk.

AngelXavier
November 25th, 2010, 05:12 PM
Another awful game, do not buy kk.

Yeah, i don't want it. i think it's a load of BS.

TwilightBlade
November 25th, 2010, 05:28 PM
I've seen some Pokemon games like Ranger/Dungeon for $15 at Toys R Us. I want HGSS for that price. I want to get up at 3 am but I'm high on coke duhrrn don't buy such bad pokemon spinoffs. ~o~

AngelXavier
November 25th, 2010, 05:33 PM
I've seen some Pokemon games like Ranger/Dungeon for $15 at Toys R Us. I want HGSS for that price. I want to get up at 3 am but I'm high on coke duhrrn don't buy such bad pokemon spinoffs. ~o~

Hahah, yeah, I have dungeon Sky and Time, And I brought sky with me to conquer tonight when i get bored, i jacked up eving scyther, i think i got Palkia right, but it might have 254 in spatk cause i accidentally ran into a trainer with psyduck+pokerus=2more spatk evs

pichuspark
November 25th, 2010, 06:47 PM
Happeh Thanksgiving :D

I'm tempted to go Black Friday shopping at GameStop >.> Sonic Colors + PokePark Wii + ??? = happy user (yesh, I'm getting them used), and maybe I'll get a Kinect, since I have like, two $50 gift cards :/

yellowbird
November 25th, 2010, 08:36 PM
Blah. Black Friday scares me.
On the way home from my cousins' we drove past the exit to the outlet mall at like 11. There was a freaking three mile line to get into the parkinglot. People DIE on Black Friday. Scares me, man.

But yeah.
Bleh.

Now that that's over.

King Syn
November 25th, 2010, 10:07 PM
Why is everyone fapping over pokeprk wii, I am telling you you will only end up disappointed =/.

Alternative
November 25th, 2010, 10:10 PM
Why is everyone fapping over pokeprk wii, I am telling you you will only end up disappointed =/.
From what you're saying it will be pretty much Pokemon Stadium without the battles, just the 5-or-so minigames.

pichuspark
November 25th, 2010, 10:17 PM
Why is everyone fapping over pokeprk wii, I am telling you you will only end up disappointed =/.To be honest, I play bad games for the heck of it ^.^ And I couldn't think of a better Wii game :/

Alternative
November 25th, 2010, 10:20 PM
To be honest, I play bad games for the heck of it ^.^ And I couldn't think of a better Wii game :/
There are plenty of Wii Games out there which some people can consider "good". Why waste your money on such a game?

AngelXavier
November 26th, 2010, 01:31 AM
So i made out at the end of Black Friday Midnight Shopping with
42" Plasma Screen TV
Clothes
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Crown Beast Pokemon TCG Collector Tins
Xbox Kinect

And I still have all tomorrow to shop too ^^

Impo
November 26th, 2010, 02:49 AM
i'm thinking of returning to the trades.... would it be a good idea?

King Syn
November 26th, 2010, 07:47 AM
So i made out at the end of Black Friday Midnight Shopping with
42" Plasma Screen TV okay
Clothes okay
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ew
Crown Beast Pokemon TCG Collector Tins Waste of money
Xbox Kinect Wii ripoff

And I still have all tomorrow to shop too ^^

Gee how much did that cost.

yellowbird
November 26th, 2010, 10:16 AM
So I got no sleep last night since I'm like super stupid. o___o
So wired right now. Need something to RNG.

What the. Apparently my Ditto and Riolu won't breed because they're both Japanese or something retarded like that. I do not understand ¬¬

Oh. Wait. Baby pokemon. Raaaaaaaaawr.

Griffinbane
November 26th, 2010, 11:57 AM
I'm pretty sure I've got like...6 pending trades. But besides Alt and Puppy, I can't remember who they're with. >_____>

twistedpuppy
November 26th, 2010, 12:08 PM
So I got no sleep last night since I'm like super stupid. o___o
So wired right now. Need something to RNG.

What the. Apparently my Ditto and Riolu won't breed because they're both Japanese or something retarded like that. I do not understand ¬¬

Oh. Wait. Baby pokemon. Raaaaaaaaawr.

Blond moment!

I'm pretty sure I've got like...6 pending trades. But besides Alt and Puppy, I can't remember who they're with. >_____>

Yea...when are we gonna complete that trade?

King Syn
November 26th, 2010, 12:11 PM
‫‬*҉‫‬*҉‫‬*҉‫‬*҉kk

looc si gniht siht^

it reverses your posts.

in other words I bred a piplup.

Griffinbane
November 26th, 2010, 02:09 PM
Gahhhhhh. I'm dancing in hacks. >_<

AngelXavier
November 26th, 2010, 07:49 PM
So. I'm awful at RNG i just tried like 70+ times to get my Shiny Egg and I have yet to get it, thinking of giving it up til BW when their RNG is cracked..

King Syn
November 26th, 2010, 08:52 PM
B/W RNG is "supposedly" already cracked.

Impo
November 26th, 2010, 09:16 PM
really? that is awesome :D !

DeoxysIsYourDestiny
November 26th, 2010, 09:24 PM
Quick question: Huntail or Gorebyss?

I was leaning more toward gorebyss, but I want to know what you guys think. Also, I evd my first pokemon! It's got a random ev spread, but hey! It's my near flawless shiny electivire :)

Quick question: Huntail or Gorebyss?

I was leaning more toward gorebyss, but I want to know what you guys think. Also, I evd my first pokemon! It's got a random ev spread, but hey! It's my near flawless shiny electivire :)

King Syn
November 26th, 2010, 10:34 PM
They both suck, and are outclassed by Kabutops and Omastsr respectively.

Griffinbane
November 26th, 2010, 11:31 PM
Craaaaaap, where's an egg move breeder when you need one? (Yes, I'm a lousy excuse for a breeder. Shaddap.)
/too lazy to evolve togepi

Musica
November 27th, 2010, 06:30 AM
Craaaaaap, where's an egg move breeder when you need one? (Yes, I'm a lousy excuse for a breeder. Shaddap.)
/too lazy to evolve togepi

Uhh, here. lol. What egg moved offspring are you looking for anyway, Grif? :o

Alternative
November 27th, 2010, 07:41 AM
Just ask for Pokemon with Egg Moves for your Pokemon. If you can get 4-5 flawless IVs, people would be willing to offer 2-3 Egg Move Pokemon for them. Well at least that's what I did back in the day.
Bred this thing quickly.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/9/98/Spr_5b_287_s.png
Slakoth Lv. 1 UT (★)
Trait: Truant (Vital Spirit) Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31
Moveset: Scratch | Yawn
OT: Hayley ID: 48663

Musica
November 27th, 2010, 07:46 AM
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/9/98/Spr_5b_287_s.png
Oh cool, I was looking for pink pokemons and forgot all about this one.
But it's not pink anymore when it evolves. D:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/289d.png
It just turns into a Rajang (MHF monster). >.>

Griffinbane
November 27th, 2010, 11:29 AM
Haha, that wasn't really the issue. The problem was last night I suddenly wanted to breed a Wish Glaceon but my Wish Eevee disappeared. Settled on doing Swinub instead and I'll evolve my Togepi later. :3

Musica
November 27th, 2010, 11:33 AM
Haha, that wasn't really the issue. The problem was last night I suddenly wanted to breed a Wish Glaceon but my Wish Eevee disappeared. Settled on doing Swinub instead and I'll evolve my Togepi later. :3

You should've told me, lol. I have a Wish Pikachu. @.@