PDA

View Full Version : [OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

TwilightBlade
September 23rd, 2010, 06:34 PM
PokéCommunity Trade Corner Daily Chit Chat
OBEY THE RULES.

This thread is a little hidey-hole for the local traders to settle into after a hard day's trading and have a nice, relaxed discussion about events that have unfolded at their leisure.

Want to talk about the more popular trades and want to know what makes a good deal? Pulled off a sweet trade that you are really happy about? Got a PC trader to recommend after receiving a good service? This thread is for you!

However, I must ask you to please take note of the following points before posting:

General Community Rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723) and Trade Corner Rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=209543) rules apply.
Do not ask for trades here; use the Quick Trade Thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=216978).
In game questions belong in Quick Q&A Thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=83088).
Not sure if your Pokémon is hacked or not? Check out the Hack Check Thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=228250).
Please do not use this thread as a medium to advertise your trade thread.
Never insult another trader.
Never degrade a trade shop.
If you have nothing nice or intelligent to say, do not post.

The bolded rules are especially important. Failure to abide by them WILL result in an infraction, regardless of your status in the Trade Corner or relationships with any staff members. Please make sure that you understand these rules before posting.

That is all; have fun!
Behave this time. If I see more nonsense, DCC may be ruined for you all~

Edit 1: Curious about the PO (Pokemon Online) server? Check this out: Announcemen: New Pokecommunity Pokemon BLACK AND WHITE Battle Server ! (http://www.pokecommunity.com/announcement.php?f=197&a=349)

EDIT 2: Announcement (http://www.pokecommunity.com/announcement.php?f=161&a=421)

Syn
September 23rd, 2010, 06:36 PM
Nice to see a fresh start to what will hopefully be a good thread.

blaQk
September 23rd, 2010, 06:40 PM
Nice to see a fresh start to what will hopefully be a good thread.

Get rid of my avatar.

>:(

Edit: Thanks.

Syn
September 23rd, 2010, 06:42 PM
Well I mean it was rather pitiful to begin with lol.

Lern 2 sprite my dearest blaQk.

TwilightBlade
September 23rd, 2010, 06:49 PM
I fail to see how the above posts have anything to do with trading.

Seriously now, use this topic properly. I am counting on you guys to behave. :)

Aura: only discuss someone else's thread/pokemon if you have something good to say?
Aura: also delete any trollish/spam posts

EXAMPLE~
Beelzenef gave me this AMAZING JOLTEON, I am considering whitelisting him, but I have too many whitelisted anyways. :)

blaQk
September 23rd, 2010, 06:49 PM
Well I mean it was rather pitiful to begin with lol.

Lern 2 sprite my dearest blaQk.

I do, but you know, I'd rather waste my time doing something not constructive than spend hours on an animated sprite.

Syn
September 23rd, 2010, 06:52 PM
Blade, you did say I could get Rayquaza tomorrow right?

Stormbringer
September 23rd, 2010, 08:33 PM
So... back to the whole following the rules thing.

Here would be a recently completed EV request, per Diabolico. It was Alternative's Finneon, which I personally already traded fora few weeks ago, so I'll probably use this spread for my version too. :3 Lumineon is a great looking shiny, imo. Doesn't compare to Swellow, but yeah, still cool looking.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/6/62/Spr_4p_457_m_s.png
Lumineon
Modest/Swift Swim
Surf/Ice Beam/Hidden Power Grass 70/Rain Dance
120 HP/252 SpA/8 SpD/128 Speed
OT: Hayley 04685

Alternative
September 24th, 2010, 03:54 AM
Stuff
Clone the EV'd Lumineon and use it for yourself, thus saving another EV Training job?
And Eww Diabolico. He needs to learn to get his own Pokemon and not take mine.

Although, not liking him gives me a very trollful idea...

Syn
September 24th, 2010, 04:12 AM
Clone the EV'd Lumineon and use it for yourself, thus saving another EV Training job?

I remember when I said the same thing about you. And for the love of god please don't try to troll anyone.

K so I RNG'd Regirock in Emerald.

Go me.

Alternative
September 24th, 2010, 04:19 AM
I remember when I said the same thing about you. And for the love of god please don't try to troll anyone.

K so I RNG'd Regirock in Emerald.

Go me.
I won't troll anyone, yet. I'll just give emo doods the link to Linkin Park or something.

Impo
September 24th, 2010, 04:59 AM
.... :o

i just wanted to post in the first page of the new chit chat thread :D

TwilightBlade
September 24th, 2010, 05:15 AM

We are going to be nice to all traders and help them improve instead of sending them Linkin Park music videos. Even if that requires you to bend some bones, please change your mindset, or keep your remarks off the forums. Complain all you want on msn/shoddy.

I am proposing a new approach of "stop bashing WiFiers, it is not solving anything, so we will show them how to offer legit Pokemon, show them how to get their own Pokemon, show them how to create a unique shop, etc." This thread is not to label nor isolate traders. This thread is to mingle, chill, with no sense of hostility present. I want to create a cleaner and funner trade environment, and that really relies on the attitudes of the veterans. I expect veterans to be mature, so do so. Essentially, drop the "eww (trader)" comments. My 6 year old niece says eww.

If my words cannot get across to you all, then unfortunately, I am willing to take the next step, which consists of the classic warning, infraction, and banning of posting in here.

I apologize for the unnecessary escalation of trolling and hatred towards Galactic Mars and ArcanineFlames. That was rude and unprofessional. They did not deserve public defamation over a Pokemon game. I am sure that they can recover. If someone has hacks, just kindly tell them to remove it. Chances are, they received it, or are not trading it. I really did not like it when someone pointed out that I had a hacked Raikou in my old shop, not at all. So, no need to point fingers. I can say that we all have taken some nasty shortcut in our lives, so honestly, "once a hacker, always a hacker" is quite untrue. Just be careful.

I am going to help Diabolico RNG abuse a Heatran. I have only abused 2 legendaries; this should be fun to tackle together. \o/

Also, I bred Modest Oddish HP Fire with Teeter Dance. That took forever and the move is ugh, ugh. xD

Alternative
September 24th, 2010, 05:24 AM
I have my reasons for not liking certain members, but I'll stop.

So you should liek, sprite me the ice cream mon, or coffinmon.

TwilightBlade
September 24th, 2010, 05:28 AM
As a trader, you can have a blacklist, but do not ever list reasons such as, "idiot, moron, retard, **'s, brat, etc" noo. That is breaking PC's disrespect rule. :)

Um erasing the green background was difficult.. Some Pokemon are messed up, some are missing, etc. I would wait until Bulbapedia has them, if ever.. Too many animated sprites would lag a page, so I am sticking with BW back sprites in my shop. Pretty unique so far. :3

Alternative
September 24th, 2010, 06:09 AM
Get coffinmon without the green background or something.

So anyway, the other day I traded my friend this Shiny Lotad egg, and it hatched shiny in his game, but everywhere else it wasn't shiny.

Any reason why?

joshk_bra
September 24th, 2010, 08:58 AM

So anyway, the other day I traded my friend this Shiny Lotad egg, and it hatched shiny in his game, but everywhere else it wasn't shiny.

Any reason why?

It hatches shiny, but it wont say shiny because it didn't have his ID/SID. So if you wanted to make him a shiny egg you would have to input HIS ID/SID into RNG reporter, then send him the egg. =/

yellowbird
September 24th, 2010, 10:45 AM

Any reason why?

Yeah, I've definitely read somewhere that when you trade eggs that are supposed to be shiny, they either LOOK shiny and don't have the star, or they don't look shiny but they have a star. I find it really strange.

blaQk
September 24th, 2010, 11:53 AM
I am proposing a new approach of "stop bashing WiFiers, it is not solving anything, so we will show them how to offer legit Pokemon, show them how to get their own Pokemon, show them how to create a unique shop, etc." This thread is not to label nor isolate traders. This thread is to mingle, chill, with no sense of hostility present. I want to create a cleaner and funner trade environment, and that really relies on the attitudes of the veterans. I expect veterans to be mature, so do so. Essentially, drop the "eww (trader)" comments. My 6 year old niece says eww.

Of all my years of being on one forum or another, bashing has proven to be the best way to teach someone. Because either you post something smart/halfway intelligent or you get you face bashed in. So people would stop posting like an idiot to save getting bashed. This "I'm here to hold your hand through life" approach breeds idiots who can't think for themselves and reminds me of child. While this forum does have it fair share of children, the maturity bar needs to be raised.

Half of these people don't want to learn, and if they do, have already expressed that they do. Example: yellowbird learned how to RNG abuse. She also doesn't post like an idiot, therefore isn't bashed, all the while being a relatively new Wi-Fi member.

Funner is not a word. Firefox is retarded for thinking it is.

I apologize for the unnecessary escalation of trolling and hatred towards Galactic Mars and ArcanineFlames. That was rude and unprofessional. They did not deserve public defamation over a Pokemon game. I am sure that they can recover. If someone has hacks, just kindly tell them to remove it. Chances are, they received it, or are not trading it. I really did not like it when someone pointed out that I had a hacked Raikou in my old shop, not at all. So, no need to point fingers. I can say that we all have taken some nasty shortcut in our lives, so honestly, "once a hacker, always a hacker" is quite untrue. Just be careful.

Public executions drastically cuts the crime rate, if not makes crime non-existent. Same principle applies online as well. Galactic Mars did deserve what she recieved and as a result, we no longer have her trading on here. arcanineflames also deserved it under the assumption it was the same ID and OT, which I have no doubt it was. If he can prove otherwise, I will gladly extend my apologies.

I make it a mission to point out hacks, but someone tells me it's a mod's job. ;/

AngelXavier
September 24th, 2010, 12:02 PM
-grabs post on first page- MINEEEEEEE
On another hand, I would adore one of those moving Sprites, -goes to find one-
On my third hand that sticks out of my ear, I am completely for some of the Vets helping people, I will assist where I can, but most of you, ie:alternative, Syndrome, probably think i'm still the noob.

ray423
September 24th, 2010, 12:23 PM
To all those vets that help the newbies like me I wish to say thank you. While I can see the need for people to learn new things (i.e. rnging, hack checks and i.v. calculation some of that I am unable to do.) However a real big thank you goes out to twilightblade for teaching me how to do my own hack checks and the sites to go to for i.v. calculators so again thank you all.

Griffinbane
September 24th, 2010, 12:44 PM
TB got my IV breeding stuff up and running. =3
Anyhoo, now that I'm going overtime with EV training, I'm short on TMs again. >.<

Stormbringer
September 24th, 2010, 12:49 PM

Any reason why?

That kinda happened to me too, I was given a shiny egg and it hatched into a normal poke. I swore I heard somewhere that once its traded, the statistics that determine shininess are reset, but I don't know. :/

TwilightBlade
September 24th, 2010, 12:54 PM
Public executions drastically cuts the crime rate

My good sir, you do not manage things here and cannot publically call someone out (that goes for everyone)... I know you know your stuff, duh, you legal.exe check. But staff members handle such things as, "remove your hacks, etc". Send a report.

To all those vets that help the newbies like me I wish to say thank you. While I can see the need for people to learn new things (i.e. rnging, hack checks and i.v. calculation some of that I am unable to do.) However a real big thank you goes out to twilightblade for teaching me how to do my own hack checks and the sites to go to for i.v. calculators so again thank you all.
Hooray. \o/
Though I don't offer legal.exe checking tutoring, but always RNG tutoring and spot checking. No matter how long it takes. :)

TB got my IV breeding stuff up and running. =3
Anyhoo, now that I'm going overtime with EV training, I'm short on TMs again. >.<
Griff dear, every time I see your signature and read My Backloggery, I think of my life, my to-do list, my pending trades and pending EVs. XD

COFFINMON !

Kirozane
September 24th, 2010, 12:58 PM
That kinda happened to me too, I was given a shiny egg and it hatched into a normal poke. I swore I heard somewhere that once its traded, the statistics that determine shininess are reset, but I don't know. :/

Question regarding that:
Was this pokemon RNG'd?

If it was you have to be the one to hatch it in order for it to remain shiny. Otherwise, since the SID used isn't the same as the one hatching, the receiver of the egg won't get a shiny beyond the hatching. However, if you knew their SID and RNG'd using THAT, they'd get a shiny.

I know this from experience... Not the second half... That I learned later on.
I bred someone a shiny through RNG... they wanted to be the one to hatch it... I sent it to the... middle man, perse, and we did a mock hatch. When it hatched it said it was shiny, but beyond that it was normal. Sent it back to my game, mock hatched it, it was shiny.

If that's not it, disregard this babble.

blaQk
September 24th, 2010, 01:00 PM
My good sir, you do not manage things here and cannot publically call someone out (that goes for everyone)... I know you know your stuff, duh, you legal.exe check. But staff members handle such things as, "remove your hacks, etc". Send a report.

I liked your original post more.

Also, staff doesn't handle anything, as this place still sucks. Sorry, but just cause you're a mod, that doesn't make you a god.

Griffinbane
September 24th, 2010, 01:11 PM
Ugh, speaking of the backloggery, most of the DS games I have yet to complete, I can't finish anymore. Blaaarrrgh, they'll have to stay incomplete.

Once the semester's over for the both of us, mind re-teaching me how to RNG? >.>
Oh, and is that white spot in Bellossom's shadow supposed to be there?

Beelzenef
September 24th, 2010, 03:38 PM
Beelzenef gave me this AMAZING JOLTEON, I am considering whitelisting him, but I have too many whitelisted anyways. :)

You should it'd be smexy.

I'm thinking about putting TwilightBlade on my white list and I probably should do it anyways as I have no white list to begin with.

joshk_bra
September 24th, 2010, 03:47 PM

For an egg to hatch shiny in your game, it needs to have your ID/SID. If it doesnt, it hatches shiny but when you look at it it wont be D:

Stormbringer
September 24th, 2010, 04:05 PM
For an egg to hatch shiny in your game, it needs to have your ID/SID. If it doesnt, it hatches shiny but when you look at it it wont be D:

That's what I thought. D: It was an RNG bred Igglybuff as I remember now.

Syn
September 24th, 2010, 09:05 PM
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/f/f4/Spr_3f_065.png
Nature: Timid
IV's: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Egg Moves: Encore

And I taught it Fire Punch and Ice Punch via tutor. For the Emerald Battle Pike since Lucy is a fag.

Impo
September 24th, 2010, 10:29 PM

And I taught it Fire Punch and Ice Punch via tutor. For the Emerald Battle Pike since Lucy is a beast.

and something i wanna know,
is rnging in emerald easier than 4th gen?

blaQk
September 25th, 2010, 03:30 AM

And I taught it Fire Punch and Ice Punch via tutor. For the Emerald Battle Pike since Lucy is a fag.

Breed me a Blissey and she'll start enjoying the opposite sex.

Syn
September 25th, 2010, 05:34 AM
DO YOU NOT GET THE GIST OF THE FACT THAT I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO 3RD GEN BLISSEY SO GOD DAMMMIT STOP ASKING ME FOR ONE.

That is all.

blaQk
September 25th, 2010, 06:35 AM
DO YOU NOT GET THE GIST OF THE FACT THAT I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO 3RD GEN BLISSEY SO GOD DAMMMIT STOP ASKING ME FOR ONE.

That is all.

[no homo]Oh Syndrome, you know I love you.[/no homo]

Syn
September 25th, 2010, 07:35 AM
#383 Groudon [Sassy]
IVs: 0, 1 / 6, 7 / 0, 1 / 3, 4 / 0, 1 / 9

BlaQk requested it so I did it in Emerald.

Alternative
September 25th, 2010, 08:03 AM
I could RNG abuse in emerald if I wanted to, if I had Emerald, and something that's not a DSi.

So I tried breeding Natu, but it had Early Bird. Also I revamped my thread so the css isn't retarded.

Syn
September 25th, 2010, 08:10 AM
I guess I will make another thread whenever blaQk makes my CSS...

Alternative
September 25th, 2010, 08:16 AM
I guess I will make another thread whenever blaQk makes my CSS...
Couldn't you use old Wolflare CSS or something?

Syn
September 25th, 2010, 08:28 AM
Depends, can you give me my Milotic?

Alternative
September 25th, 2010, 08:29 AM
Depends, can you give me my Milotic?
I guess I could now. I have an EV'd version now if you want that instead.

Syn
September 25th, 2010, 08:33 AM
I actually don't need it anymore, since I sorta bred my own @ HP Grass 70.

Beelzenef
September 25th, 2010, 10:54 AM
Some of you really remind me of some people I use to know, if any of these images remind you of something familiar VM me.

http://diamond-luster.com/images/avatars/gallery/Custom%20avatars/644.png http://diamond-luster.com/images/avatars/gallery/Custom%20avatars/1094.png

Today I bred this.

http://pokemondb.net/images/sprites/diamond-pearl/shiny/eevee.png
Eevee
Nature: Careful
Trait: Adaptability
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Wish | Yawn

I don't think I'm going to put this up for trade though. :/

DarkAlucard
September 25th, 2010, 11:38 AM
Hi, i've 3 possibles projects:

http://www.bmoviecomic.com/board/images/smiles/TentacoolShinySprite.gif
http://www.psypokes.com/dex/shiny/285.png
http://www.bmoviecomic.com/board/images/smiles/StaryuShinySprite.gif

As i haven't study and learned RNG IV's they will be only with 2 or 3 perfects IV's =/

Syn
September 25th, 2010, 11:54 AM
Well today I planned on RNGing something in a gen IV game for the first time in like 3 months today, but then I got lazy and stopped caring and RNG's Stevens Beldum, because Emerald abusing is childs play.

AngelXavier
September 25th, 2010, 12:20 PM
Maybe i should buy a copy of emerald and rng eggs, and transfer them to my HG?
EDIT:After they're hatched of course via pal park.

Syn
September 25th, 2010, 12:39 PM
Maybe people should stop copying me and get their own ideas for once.

AngelXavier
September 25th, 2010, 12:41 PM
I only said it, cause you said RNG in emerald was a lot easier then gen IV

Syn
September 25th, 2010, 12:46 PM
Perhaps if all you learned to be independent and not lag behind veterans like lost puppies in search of food???

Opposite Day
September 25th, 2010, 01:07 PM
Don't be so harsh. With gen V allowing mons w/ pickup to pick up used items from other mons in the party in battle, why shouldn't people be allowed do the same? keep up with the trends man.

Beelzenef
September 25th, 2010, 01:08 PM
Perhaps if all you learned to be independent and not lag behind veterans like lost puppies in search of food???

Too bad most people will always be this way. One person does something and someone else decides to do it too. Then before you know it everyone is doing it and its not cool anymore.

Which is why I stopped caring what people like or don't like. I do what I want because I find it amusing or it will gain me something I want or need.

Syn
September 25th, 2010, 01:23 PM
Well I'm sorry that everyone uses the same CSS made by the same person.

Protip. Wow its a different color, its still the same.

DarkAlucard
September 25th, 2010, 06:37 PM
Then i'll leave pokemon games, because all the people here play the same game as i...nope, isn't logic at all sorry for disagree; anyway i came with a new breed this afternoon:

http://pokemonelite2000.com/pkrssh153.gif
Hypnosis
Will-o-Wisp
Overheat
Energy Ball

IV's: x/x/x/31/31/31

Beelzenef
September 25th, 2010, 06:48 PM
Then i'll leave pokemon games, because all the people here play the same game as i...nope, isn't logic at all sorry for disagree; anyway i came with a new breed this afternoon:

http://pokemonelite2000.com/pkrssh153.gif
Hypnosis
Will-o-Wisp
Overheat
Energy Ball

IV's: x/x/x/31/31/31

Smashing, now all you need to learn is IVs and you're nearly set to go.

yellowbird
September 25th, 2010, 07:02 PM
Well I'm sorry that everyone uses the same CSS made by the same person.

Protip. Wow its a different color, its still the same.

But mine isn't :c
Or well. I'm trying to work on it. Want columns. Must figure this out ¬¬

Alternative
September 25th, 2010, 07:08 PM
But mine isn't :c
Or well. I'm trying to work on it. Want columns. Must figure this out ¬¬

Use the two column code? That works really well.
stuff
stuff

Just twocolumn in tags.

yellowbird
September 25th, 2010, 07:09 PM
Use the two column code? That works really well.
stuff
stuff

Just twocolumn in tags.

Divs don't like two column, it's just a bad idea. xD

DarkAlucard
September 25th, 2010, 07:24 PM
Smashing, now all you need to learn is IVs and you're nearly set to go.

Thanks =) i'm very busy at work that's the reason for not learn quickly IV's, besides i need an AR for checking IV's quickly, or find some software that do that on an R4 flash cart?

Beelzenef
September 25th, 2010, 07:29 PM
Thanks =) i'm very busy at work that's the reason for not learn quickly IV's, besides i need an AR for checking IV's quickly, or find some software that do that on an R4 flash cart?

Yeah, AR saves you a lot of time. But if you can RNG for shinys you can RNG for IVs. On HGSS anyways, they're basically the same thing but you have to input IVs. Which is why its best to have a parent with near flawless IVs.

Syn
September 25th, 2010, 07:34 PM
Divs don't like two column, it's just a bad idea. xD

My dear, I will have you know my twocolumns work just fine.

DarkAlucard
September 25th, 2010, 07:44 PM
Yeah, AR saves you a lot of time. But if you can RNG for shinys you can RNG for IVs. On HGSS anyways, they're basically the same thing but you have to input IVs. Which is why its best to have a parent with near flawless IVs.

Yeah, TwilightBlade gave me a few lesson two months ago <3
I understand a lot but i'm really busy and i don't have any time to spend in the IV's abusing, i also have my trade thread abandoned =S
Anyway maybe tomorrow finally i can start to study the IV's abusing.
And thanks again to TB, i've a flawless japanese Ditto (Syb'd Ditto) so i'm on half-road ;)

AngelXavier
September 25th, 2010, 07:45 PM
took one for the wifi team on shoddy.

TwilightBlade
September 25th, 2010, 07:50 PM
^Yay no more trolls. However, you should tell everyone how you're progressing in RNG abusing yes ^o^

I spy a cute Vulpix. >x<

Syn
September 25th, 2010, 07:51 PM
Blade I think you should teach me to RNG like you.

Razortom8882
September 25th, 2010, 07:53 PM
I have a shiny honchcrow with a nice moveset

DarkAlucard
September 25th, 2010, 08:00 PM
^Yay no more trolls. However, you should tell everyone how you're progressing in RNG abusing yes ^o^

I spy a cute Vulpix. >x<

If is my Vulpix, you know you can have it n_n

Alternative
September 25th, 2010, 08:02 PM
Ahh it feels so good to have RNG Reporter and breeding again.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmbsa/343.png http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfsa/343.png
Baltoy // Hayley 04685
Trait: Levitate // Nature: Modest
IVs: 31 | 29 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Confusion | Rock Tomb

AngelXavier
September 25th, 2010, 08:03 PM
Blade I think you should teach me to RNG like you.

Syndrome I think you should take your sarcasm elsewhere. Or else, I might considier it TROLLING and Blade wouldn't like that. Especially with the written proof of our agreement.

I spy a cute Vulpix. >x<

yeah, i'll make one, once i get used to it.

Syn
September 25th, 2010, 08:07 PM
Syndromes protip of the night: If you have no idea what you are talking about, it is best not to speak to a more "seasoned" as I should put it, member.

That is all.

Alternative
September 25th, 2010, 08:08 PM
Syndromes protip of the night: If you have no idea what you are talking about, it is best not to speak to a more "seasoned" as I should put it, member.

That is all.
I shall be expecting this to be a DCC feature soon. It could maybe help out some of the newer wifi-ers.

AngelXavier
September 25th, 2010, 08:09 PM
Whatever you say bud. If that floats your boat.

TwilightBlade
September 25th, 2010, 08:09 PM
Let's not start something: too tired for it. Much obliged. I never started on mattj's BP and I promised it by Sunday.. and it's like 12:09 am already. =_=

AngelXavier
September 25th, 2010, 08:10 PM
=.= I'm about to steal jaroda out of your siggy.
Crap, i wanna head ot bed, but i don't wanna lose anything on the rng reporter\
EDIT:Awwe you took him out.

Syn
September 25th, 2010, 08:14 PM
I shall be expecting this to be a DCC feature soon. It could maybe help out some of the newer wifi-ers.

Um I guess.

Whatever you say bud. If that floats your boat.

This is like teaching a blind person to read, no point in doing so, therefore I will not continue this disagreement.

Let's not start something: too tired for it. Much obliged. I never started on mattj's BP and I promised it by Sunday.. and it's like 12:09 am already. =_=

chop chop fatty. Mattj wants his shiz.

DarkAlucard
September 25th, 2010, 08:15 PM
And if we talk only about our breedings and pokes?

TwilightBlade
September 25th, 2010, 08:15 PM
AngelXavier: (The Sprites in my signature rotate....). Save your seed/time/date/etc in that huge User CP Notepad they give you but cannot make the server steady lol?

Syndrome: oh noes you insulted me and called me fatty >:(
too bad it is very untrue

DCC posts should contain these words:
Pokemon
RNG/Seed/Delay
IVs/EVs/shiny/event
Wifi/trade
CSS/shop/thread
heil blade

AngelXavier
September 25th, 2010, 08:20 PM
AngelXavier: (The Sprites in my signature rotate....). Save your seed/time/date/etc in that huge User CP Notepad they give you but cannot make the server steady lol?

Pokemon
RNG/Seed/Delay
IVs/EVs/shiny/event
Wifi/trade
CSS/shop/thread
heil blade
Can you send me in a pm what my SID was again, in case i need that

Alternative
September 25th, 2010, 08:25 PM
I breed Pokemon using RNG, which get's good IVs, and that I can trade them and have them in my shop.

Heil Elf Blade

AngelXavier
September 26th, 2010, 05:59 AM
After 4 hours of mashing yesterday, I am about to start my next saga of trying to hit my delay.

TwilightBlade
September 26th, 2010, 07:19 AM
After spending 5 hours of being in RNG Reporter, I never started on Hoppip's IVs. I have the egg though. </3

AngelXavier
September 26th, 2010, 07:20 AM
First Rng Breed=Successful!
http://veekun.com:81/dex/media/black-white/shiny/58.pnghttp://veekun.com:81/dex/media/black-white/back/shiny/58.png
Growlithe Shiny
Jolly Flash Fire(Thank God not Intimidate)
Mischievous
Egg Moves: Morning Sun, FlareBlitz
Has to IV Check later.

Syn
September 26th, 2010, 08:42 AM
After five hours of sleep, I am still tired but imma update my shop prolly cus all the current junk is old.

angelteama
September 26th, 2010, 09:11 AM
RNG'ing is cool and all but everyone breeds the same pokemon.. with the same movesets aswell..

Syn
September 26th, 2010, 09:29 AM
Not really?

AngelXavier
September 26th, 2010, 10:04 AM
I'm proud of my first RNG ^^

Syn
September 26th, 2010, 11:25 AM
I like how Jynx and Male Gardevoir can breed.

UTSU
September 26th, 2010, 01:55 PM
I think this chat needs more of me.

Syn
September 26th, 2010, 02:06 PM
I think you need to stop speaking without my permission.

AngelXavier
September 26th, 2010, 02:36 PM
Who banned me from shoddy. I wasn't even on it says I'm banned for another 6 hours.

gilituh
September 26th, 2010, 02:39 PM
I just traded a pokemon on GTS and it has Pokerus! All my team is infected! yay

Syn
September 26th, 2010, 02:48 PM
Who banned me from shoddy. I wasn't even on it says I'm banned for another 6 hours.

The server is malfunctioning, no one can log on.

AngelXavier
September 26th, 2010, 02:50 PM
The server is malfunctioning, no one can log on.

Oh okay, I thought you persuaded Elf.. Cause I know you have magic powers Syn.

Syn
September 26th, 2010, 02:51 PM
Anyways, I RNG'd a cute Mawile with Sucker Punch.

AngelXavier
September 26th, 2010, 02:53 PM
Anyways, I RNG'd a cute Mawile with Sucker Punch.

Nicee. I'm gonna try from memory, to do a Zangoose before bed.

yellowbird
September 26th, 2010, 03:22 PM

Pokemon
RNG/Seed/Delay
IVs/EVs/shiny/event
Wifi/trade
CSS/shop/thread
heil blade

You forgot HUGS, gladface, and everyone is a fan of yellowbird. :P

And I feel like there is something wrong with my seed for blaQk's electrike, cause every time I hit it and hatch the egg, everything turns out alright, except it's not shiny. o_o

Syn
September 26th, 2010, 03:25 PM
Yes mother yellow is the best new RNG breeder we have.

She should also breed me a Waterfall | Trump Card Slowking.

yellowbird
September 26th, 2010, 03:32 PM
Yes mother yellow is the best new RNG breeder we have.

She should also breed me a Waterfall | Trump Card Slowking.

xD
Do you want me to breed you a Ditto while I'm at it, too?
Silly people are silly. Pain-split is not an egg move.

Syn
September 26th, 2010, 03:33 PM
Yeah, so I cant imagine why someone asked me to breed that...

Hop yo hot butt back on shoddy

AngelXavier
September 26th, 2010, 03:34 PM
Keeps hitting 490 when he needs to hit 493 :( and i slow it down by a tad and miss it by a ton.

joshk_bra
September 26th, 2010, 03:39 PM
I breed this but i probably wont even use it -_____-

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfsa/41.png
Shiny Zubat
Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Brave Bird and Whirlwind

AngelXavier
September 26th, 2010, 03:47 PM
491, UGHHH. They need to fix our shoddy server :(

Syn
September 26th, 2010, 03:49 PM
I'm sure it will be up by the weekend.

AngelXavier
September 26th, 2010, 03:50 PM
I'm sure it will be up by the weekend.

Craaaap. I like using it, it's sort of a chatroom. Since none of us really battle there.

Syn
September 26th, 2010, 03:51 PM
You should go no smogon, we are all currently there.

AngelXavier
September 26th, 2010, 03:54 PM
You should go no smogon, we are all currently there.

blade too? Cause that would be great if she is.

Syn
September 26th, 2010, 04:00 PM
No blade got banned from smogon for trolling.

AngelXavier
September 26th, 2010, 04:02 PM
No blade got banned from smogon for trolling.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. What are you under on smogon? I'm angelxavier still/

TwilightBlade
September 26th, 2010, 04:04 PM
Take this garbage to VM/PM. :/

Syn
September 26th, 2010, 04:04 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. What are you under on smogon? I'm angelxavier still/

On smogon I am known as Gen. Empoleon.

AngelXavier
September 26th, 2010, 04:08 PM

Sorry Blade, can you help me with my delay? Via msn/Skype? Or on here

Beelzenef
September 26th, 2010, 04:09 PM

I find it amusing.

I'm trying to breed a Clamperl that's taking me forever.

AngelXavier
September 26th, 2010, 04:11 PM
Yeah I keep hitting right next to my delay for my Zangoose.

Syn
September 26th, 2010, 04:13 PM
I find it amusing.

I'm trying to breed a Clamperl that's taking me forever.

Make it adamant for your best friend Syndrome, and maybe he will breed you an Altaria?

Beelzenef
September 26th, 2010, 04:16 PM
Make it adamant for your best friend Syndrome, and maybe he will breed you an Altaria?

Maybe later, this was a breeding project for someone.
What would you want with an Adamant Clamperl?

TwilightBlade
September 26th, 2010, 04:18 PM
I find it unnecessary to list a rule such as "no leap frog posting or talking back and forth to one person for so long because it is noob and you should then take things to VM/PM in order to be courteous to other members" etc etc. o_o ^___^

Mattj is online squeaaaal. I finished his Hoppipz. Of course it's flawless Timid w/ Encore and female, thus the best thing ever... JUMPLUFF /the sugar rush >o<

Needs more Huntail.

AngelXavier
September 26th, 2010, 04:20 PM
Maybe later, this was a breeding project for someone.
What would you want with an Adamant Clamperl?

A huntail, cause i doubt an adamant Gorybess(spelling xD) would work out right..

Syn
September 26th, 2010, 04:23 PM
I find it unnecessary to list a rule such as "no leap frog posting or talking back and forth to one person for so long because it is noob and you should then take things to VM/PM in order to be courteous to other members" etc etc. o_o ^___^

Mattj is online squeaaaal. I finished his Hoppipz. Of course it's flawless Timid w/ Encore and female, thus the best thing ever... JUMPLUFF /the sugar rush >o<

Needs more Huntail.

I did that like idk 4 months ago when I still bred stuff.

zzz old news blade step it up.

Beelzenef
September 26th, 2010, 04:23 PM
A huntail, cause i doubt an adamant Gorybess(spelling xD) would work out right..

Yes. Of course.

Right now I'm doing Naughty nature with Hidden Power Grass.

AngelXavier
September 26th, 2010, 04:25 PM
Yes. Of course.

Right now I'm doing Naughty nature with Hidden Power Grass.

Cool, I'm just doinng shiny with flawless parents. and i get 3 at least :)

Syn
September 26th, 2010, 05:17 PM
If you use two flawless parents you should get at least 4-5 flawless...or was I just getting lucky way back then?

joshk_bra
September 26th, 2010, 05:21 PM
yeah
you should be getting 4-5 flawless stats

AngelXavier
September 26th, 2010, 05:27 PM
DSi not being Consistent, not doing rng until I get my DS lite this week.

DarkAlucard
September 26th, 2010, 07:12 PM
Using a flawless Ditto and a Flawless Arbok, i got and Ekans with four flawless stats, and when i use the same ditto with another Arbok, i got a shiny ekans with all flawless stats but speed.
A little of lucky...

Griffinbane
September 26th, 2010, 07:40 PM
You guys are just getting lucky. Of course, it depends also on how big a batch you guys were going through at a time...
So I was breeding for male adamant Ralts. I got one with IVs 3/31/31/31/31/31. FEMALE. /drowns self

DarkAlucard
September 26th, 2010, 07:50 PM
You guys are just getting lucky. Of course, it depends also on how big a batch you guys were going through at a time...
So I was breeding for male adamant Ralts. I got one with IVs 3/31/31/31/31/31. FEMALE. /drowns self

I only RNG for shiny ekans, i don't do the IV's and have the luck of hatch a near flawless Ekans :D.
Also isn't to bad your Ralts, you could have a cool IV'd Gardevoir, keep trying to get a male one.

Syn
September 26th, 2010, 07:55 PM

Well whenever I rng sometime I usually don't have a batch because i get it right he first time…

Alternative
September 26th, 2010, 09:55 PM
Is it just me, or is most people's first RNG breed something like Vulpix/Growlithe/Ralts?

Heil Blade.

TwilightBlade
September 26th, 2010, 10:00 PM
My first rng bred shiny was Beldum. Meh, I'm going through my storage and finding Pokemon I never knew I had. Typical happenings at 2 am. Someoneeee should make an HGSS RNG guide as we wait for BW cracking, lawl. :(

Alternative
September 26th, 2010, 10:07 PM
My first rng bred shiny was Beldum. Meh, I'm going through my storage and finding Pokemon I never knew I had. Typical happenings at 2 am. Someoneeee should make an HGSS RNG guide as we wait for BW cracking, lawl. :(
Or that, or something else really, really common, like Togepi, Dratini, Larvitar etc. My first was Cacnea.

I would write the guide, but I have no idea how to RNG in HGSS yet.

joshk_bra
September 26th, 2010, 10:46 PM
Or that, or something else really, really common, like Togepi, Dratini, Larvitar etc. My first was Cacnea.

My first shiny was a Drifoon :D

Well its the same idea as dppt
But a lot more easier and less time consuming

Alternative
September 27th, 2010, 12:55 AM
My first shiny was a Drifoon :D

Well its the same idea as dppt
But a lot more easier and less time consuming
Because 20 or so double taps get's the same result as calling Joey once. :D

I have no idea what to breed next. It'll probably be lame though.

Impo
September 27th, 2010, 03:31 AM
Is it just me, or is most people's first RNG breed something like Vulpix/Growlithe/Ralts?

Heil Blade.

my first rng was ralts :)

Griffinbane
September 27th, 2010, 03:37 AM
You guys were just saying breeding so obviously I thought you were just talking about breeding and not RNG. ._.
But yeah, the first thing I tried to nature abuse was Totodile. >.>

Alternative
September 27th, 2010, 03:41 AM
You guys were just saying breeding so obviously I thought you were just talking about breeding and not RNG. ._.
But yeah, the first thing I tried to nature abuse was Totodile. >.>
Well I meant about general IV abuse. Although my first "RNG" was a Shiny Feebas.

I may attempt to RNG in Soulsilver now.

Syn
September 27th, 2010, 03:59 AM

I would write the guide, but I am far to lazy to care.

Alternative
September 27th, 2010, 04:01 AM
I would write the guide, but I am far to fat to care.
Because that totally sounds like you. Also the fact that you can't write CSS also plays a factor I beileve.

Syn
September 27th, 2010, 04:09 AM
Why the hell does everything have to use CSS?

Impo
September 27th, 2010, 06:39 AM

it looks nice ^^
but i didnt use it :P

Alternative
September 27th, 2010, 08:07 AM
I thought I'd try something a little different from what I usually breed in and breed something I don't really see as well.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfa/128.png
Tauros
Trait: Intimidate
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31
Tackle

First HGSS breed. :D

blaQk
September 27th, 2010, 08:35 AM
I thought I'd try something a little different from what I usually breed in and breed something I don't really see as well.

Tauros
Tackle

Lol, I fell asleep when you asked me the calibrate question. Looks like you figured it out though.

joshk_bra
September 27th, 2010, 09:21 AM

Tauros
Tackle

Seee?
was it really that hard =P

Edit: Well im bored, what should i catch(RNG) in SS?

DarkAlucard
September 27th, 2010, 09:23 AM

Well because we all love to do the same as everyone else...
Naa just joking, css make threads look cooler and more professional, but i don't have a clue of how make it work =S being an person who study Computer Engineering Technology is sad to me to say that.

Anyway, back to the breeding, is a big diference if i have one roaming pokemon or two in HG? Also, could it be Latios/Latias? Because i already caught Entei and Suicune. If not i'll have to try in SS...

joshk_bra
September 27th, 2010, 09:47 AM
Well because we all love to do the same as everyone else...
Naa just joking, css make threads look cooler and more professional, but i don't have a clue of how make it work =S being an person who study Computer Engineering Technology is sad to me to say that.

Anyway, back to the breeding, is a big diference if i have one roaming pokemon or two in HG? Also, could it be Latios/Latias? Because i already caught Entei and Suicune. If not i'll have to try in SS...

Are you trying to RNG in SS?

DarkAlucard
September 27th, 2010, 09:58 AM
Are you trying to RNG in SS?

Yes, well i'm trying to learn =P

joshk_bra
September 27th, 2010, 10:18 AM
Yes, well i'm trying to learn =P

yeah if your trying to learn, it better to kill off all your roamers
Its easier to RNG when they are not running around :D

AngelXavier
September 27th, 2010, 11:53 AM
yeah if your trying to learn, it better to kill off all your roamers
Its easier to RNG when they are not running around :D

ON the contrary, i would much rather check wher ethey are on my pokegear then call elm 10 times, every time.

Alternative
September 27th, 2010, 02:57 PM
ON the contrary, i would much rather check wher ethey are on my pokegear then call elm 10 times, every time.
On the contrary, you know next to nothing about RNG abuse. You really do need to kill your roamers if you want to RNG in HGSS is it makes life much easier.

TwilightBlade
September 27th, 2010, 03:14 PM
I LOVE MY ROAMERS. Screw Elm.

Fetch me a piranha, my good hgss rng junkie sir. :)

xhir
September 27th, 2010, 03:28 PM
I finally completed my first RNG a couple of hours ago. With wrong HP because I followed the wrong HP table. Yay, me :/
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_B_-UTyVgCQU/TKEG5Hxjs2I/AAAAAAAAAA0/1892pwHWfhY/s800/489.png
Modest
31/31/31/31/30/31

Syn
September 27th, 2010, 04:58 PM
I LOVE MY ROAMERS. Screw Elm.

Fetch me a piranha, my good hgss rng junkie sir. :)

Would you like it with or without speed boost.

AngelXavier
September 27th, 2010, 05:26 PM
Has DS Lite for easier RNG abuse now :) anyone wanna tell me where our Shoddy server went?

Syn
September 27th, 2010, 05:28 PM
It should be up sometime Friday.

AngelXavier
September 27th, 2010, 05:30 PM
Or did i get magically banned til Friday, and someone somehow hid it from me?
Or is it really down?

Syn
September 27th, 2010, 05:34 PM
K trolling you is no fun anymore. Its up ~_~

Someone I like suggest something to breed.

joshk_bra
September 27th, 2010, 05:37 PM
So im going to RNG a Lead Zapdos. Which Nature and HP should i use?
The moveset is going to be

U-Turn
HP Grass/Ice
Thunderbolt
Heatwave

Alternative
September 27th, 2010, 05:41 PM
There's a lead Zapdos set now?
Go with HP Grass and Timid or something for Swamperts.

Cyndaquil.

Syn
September 27th, 2010, 05:45 PM
Lead Zapdos sounds idk useless lol.

I have Yyphlosion, plus I said who I like.

Alternative
September 27th, 2010, 05:46 PM

Better let Blade/Mother Yellow answer that then.

joshk_bra
September 27th, 2010, 05:47 PM
There's a lead Zapdos set now?
Go with HP Grass and Timid or something for Swamperts.

Cyndaquil.

Its not labeled lead, but its under the choice scarf set

mmmkay thanks, now i have to catch that bad boy -_____-

Ehh its not the best, but some people dont know how to respond to it haha =P

So it works alright for me :D

AngelXavier
September 27th, 2010, 05:54 PM
K trolling you is no fun anymore. Its up ~_~

Someone I like suggest something to breed.

I guess I don't count then since it has to be someone you like.

Syn
September 27th, 2010, 05:55 PM
You would be a lot better off if you didn't respond to every post I make.

P.S. YOU'RE NOT FUNNY.

AngelXavier
September 27th, 2010, 06:03 PM
mmkay then syn.
:/ needs to get used to DS lite, craaaap. hitting a second early, and a second late.

TwilightBlade
September 27th, 2010, 06:15 PM
http://www.mickeyray.com/emoticons/emoticon-wave-goodbye_01.GIF

Don't feed the trolls.

This is pretty much strike 2. Do you guys have to ruin DCC for everyone? Go ridicule each other elsewhere if you cannot contain yourselves. No one appreciates seeing that kind of behavior here. In other words, please get along. Thank you.

Next post better be intelligent. ^o^

I didn't know the DSi was so unfriendly to RNG. :(

AngelXavier
September 27th, 2010, 06:18 PM

Yeah, me and mine taught you that. I need to get firmly acquainted with the Ds lite timing, maybe try re-calibrating? Cause i did the calibration on my DSi, and I'm Trying to get an Adamant Anorith with som egg moves.

Beelzenef
September 27th, 2010, 06:20 PM
Don't you all just love the friendly vibe we get from here. :D

Why is EV training such a pain? :C

blaQk
September 27th, 2010, 06:28 PM
I do play football, we are 4-1, wanna see our schedule?

And is it my fault that he is annoying and always has a retarded response to my posts, or is always talking about earning my respect?

PS maybe you should listen to blaQk and not talk when you don't know what the HELL you are jumping into.

We should make babies together.

Why is EV training such a pain? :C

It's not?

Syn
September 27th, 2010, 06:39 PM
You should hop on making me a Shiny Flawless Belly Drum Clefable @ Adamant. With Meteor Mash and Magic Guard and Facade to abuse Flame Orb like a fukken champion.

joshk_bra
September 27th, 2010, 06:41 PM
My new lead

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfa/145.pnghttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/rsitem011.png
Zapdos
Nature: Naive
IVs: 31/27/30/30/31/31 HP Grass-70
Non-Redis

Alternative
September 27th, 2010, 06:43 PM
It's not?
I RNG using my DSi all the time.

Syn
September 27th, 2010, 06:43 PM
But the 27 in attack means you may not be able to OHKO Roserade leads with drill peck!

blaQk
September 27th, 2010, 06:47 PM
You should hop on making me a Shiny Flawless Belly Drum Clefable @ Adamant. With Meteor Mash and Magic Guard and Facade to abuse Flame Orb like a fukken champion.

Why use Flame Orb for -attack?

Syn
September 27th, 2010, 06:50 PM
Um you obviously doubt my skills. I can pull this off with any orb. Hell, give me a Life Orb, it will still work.

blaQk
September 27th, 2010, 06:55 PM
Um you obviously doubt my skills. I can pull this off with any orb. Hell, give me a Life Orb, it will still work.

Yes I do doubt your skills when you can achieve the same results with Toxic Orb but without the -attack. :s

Syn
September 27th, 2010, 06:58 PM
Anyway I bred a Jolly Ursaring just to troll people with the fact that with quick feet + Jolly its still slow as hell.

Impo
September 27th, 2010, 07:57 PM
hehe, that was on my wishlist :P

and is rnging on HG/SS easier?
i hope you can rng on B/W soon :P

i hope they've cracked it by the time i get the english version :)

Alternative
September 28th, 2010, 03:18 AM

I would say HG/SS RNG abuse is easier, as there's no running around and catching Pokemon and whatnot. You only really need your SID for shinies anyway, which is a plus. As for me...

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfa/318.png
Carvanha
Trait: Rough Skin
Nature: Adamant
Leer | Bite | Taunt

Heil Blade wanted this for some lead or something.

Impo
September 28th, 2010, 03:20 AM
I would say HG/SS RNG abuse is easier, as there's no running around and catching Pokemon and whatnot. You only really need your SID for shinies anyway, which is a plus. As for me...

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfa/318.png
Carvanha
Trait: Rough Skin
Nature: Adamant
Leer | Bite | Taunt

Heil Blade wanted this for some lead or something.

cool, i shouldnta restarted my HG then... *facepalm*

Alternative
September 28th, 2010, 03:29 AM
cool, i shouldnta restarted my HG then... *facepalm*
So long as you've beat the Elite Four and arrived in Kanto you should be fine.

Impo
September 28th, 2010, 03:35 AM
So long as you've beat the Elite Four and arrived in Kanto you should be fine.

i have to keep that in mind,
im still recieving my starter :P

i have a short attention span, you see...

look, at squirrel :D !

Alternative
September 28th, 2010, 04:05 AM
Does Pachirisu count as a squirrel?

So a while ago flipping through my HG/SS guide book and I stumble upon this piece of troll.

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg145/neo_bnichols/failguide.jpg?t=1285675281

Syn
September 28th, 2010, 04:13 AM
Since when does Ninjask get Sand Veil.

Impo
September 28th, 2010, 04:27 AM
read the dppt one....
it lists a strong move for roserade or someone and it goes like this;

"Gengar can put its opponents to sleep with Hypnosis then recover
health and dish some damage at the same time with Dream Eater."

....i lol'd/rage'd

Stormbringer
September 28th, 2010, 07:27 AM
Here's something interesting, my 8 yr old cousin in HG caught a Weepinbell with IV's of 0/0/0/0/0/0. He also caught an Electabuzz with IV's of 6/6/6/6/6/6

Next time I see him I'm gonna steal trade for them.

joshk_bra
September 28th, 2010, 08:52 AM

So a while ago flipping through my HG/SS guide book and I stumble upon this piece of troll.

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg145/neo_bnichols/failguide.jpg?t=1285675281

Im not going to lie, thats the best support pokemon i have ever seen

RNG in SS/HG is easier

As for B/W, they are still trying to crack it

AngelXavier
September 28th, 2010, 12:32 PM
Somone wanna hand over the IV/EV check, Cloning, and Fast egg hatch codes for hg ar lite?

Syn
September 28th, 2010, 03:48 PM
Whats stopping you from googling them...

blaQk
September 28th, 2010, 04:49 PM
Somone wanna hand over the IV/EV check, Cloning, and Fast egg hatch codes for hg ar lite?

You know, we are always being gotten onto by TwilightBlade for trolling and bashing you. But when you act and post like a complete idiot, you're just asking for it.

You seriously need to take a hiatus, lurk for about two years, then try to post again. Maybe, just maybe, by then you'll have developed enough of a brain to be allowed to post.

Please note that I'm not trying to bash/troll/flame you. I am simply taking TwilightBlade's advice and I'm trying to help you. You have a brain, use it.

Syn
September 28th, 2010, 05:18 PM
And for all you people who think you know what you're talking about, and want to reply to blaQk, don't, because you don't know what you're talking about.

AngelXavier
September 28th, 2010, 05:21 PM
Sorry, I figured this was appropriate cause it was for my shop. I'll take this to VM with someone who i know has it.

Impo
September 28th, 2010, 05:39 PM
And for all you people who think you know what you're talking about, and want to reply to blaQk, don't, because you don't know what you're talking about.

*opens mouth*
*closes mouth*

i have no clue,
but i'm thinking of rnging on plat just to save time,
does anyone know a website where they list benefits of hg rng?
or should i google it? :P

AngelXavier
September 28th, 2010, 05:47 PM
*opens mouth*
*closes mouth*

i have no clue,

No idea, i think it's easy, but i never did plat. it's just MASH check roamers input KABAM. After you calibrate of course. and even that isn't hard.

Syn
September 28th, 2010, 05:53 PM
*opens mouth*
*closes mouth*

i have no clue,

I don't bother with HG/SS RNG for the simple fact that most of the new egg moves are useless anyway, plus Pearl/Plat is easier imo and b/w comes out soon so I'm really looking forward to RNG in that game anyway.

Impo
September 28th, 2010, 06:41 PM
I don't bother with HG/SS RNG for the simple fact that most of the new egg moves are useless anyway, plus Pearl/Plat is easier imo and b/w comes out soon so I'm really looking forward to RNG in that game anyway.

body slam goldeen and megahorn absol?
some are pretty good,
i just hate changing the time and date,
i think its inevitable with rng though,
and i wonder what advances the frame in b/w,

im gonna be so confused when they crack it :P

thanks for the help :)

oh, i think they mean 'sand attack',
they need proper translators :/

i just realised, felt so smart i had to post it :P

joshk_bra
September 28th, 2010, 08:16 PM
*opens mouth*
*closes mouth*

i have no clue,

RNGing for ivs is faster
but shininess is a little longer =/

Aurafire
September 28th, 2010, 08:21 PM
Never insult another trader.
Never degrade a trade shop.
If you have nothing nice or intelligent to say, do not post.

Just a friendly reminder for those of you that need it. I don't like seeing reports from this thread about people being disrespected, no matter how trivial the argument may seem. I'd rather not have to hand out infractions, so those of you that insist on posting negative things and borderline flame-baiting (you know who you are), please stop.

Impo
September 28th, 2010, 08:27 PM
RNGing for ivs is faster
but shininess is a little longer =/

good, i want iv's more than shiny

Just a friendly reminder for those of you that need it. I don't like seeing reports from this thread about people being disrespected, no matter how trivial the argument may seem. I'd rather not have to hand out infractions, so those of you that insist on posting negative things and borderline flame-baiting (you know who you are), please stop.

we're sorry
:cer_cry:

Alternative
September 29th, 2010, 06:53 AM
So I wrote this thing (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=233458), and accidentally gave it the wrong name. :D
I also bred this on SS today.

http://www.dragonflycave.com/hgsssprites/152chikorita.png
Chikorita
Trait: Overgrow
Nature: Bold
IVs: 31 | x | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Tackle | Growl | Counter

AngelXavier
September 29th, 2010, 03:15 PM
Just RNG'd this without using the Iv part..

Expecting to be doing it for a few hours, but i nailed on the first time ^^

http://veekun.com:81/dex/media/black-white/shiny/198.pnghttp://veekun.com:81/dex/media/black-white/back/shiny/198.png
Naughty Often Dozes Off
Super Luck
31|29|31|24|10|16

Stormbringer
September 29th, 2010, 05:18 PM
So I wrote this thing (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=233458), and accidentally gave it the wrong name. :D
I also bred this on SS today.

http://www.dragonflycave.com/hgsssprites/152chikorita.png
Chikorita
Trait: Overgrow
Nature: Bold
IVs: 31 | x | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Tackle | Growl | Counter

My dear, I'm glad you wrote that. Now I can attempt to learn to RNG wonderfully and fill my shop with goodies. :)

Syn
September 29th, 2010, 06:08 PM
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/0/05/Spr_4d_293.png
Nature: Modest
Trait: Soundproof
Egg Moves: Extrasensory.

You tell me.

Impo
September 29th, 2010, 07:32 PM
...it's a good pokemon :P

is that what you wanted to hear :) ?

(that wasnt sarcasm)

Syn
September 30th, 2010, 04:12 AM
Maybe I should just move to another section...

Impo
September 30th, 2010, 04:15 AM
...was it something i said?
the pkmn is awesome :)

(look at the ones i made)

and i just realized gastly has a crap levelling up moveset >.>

Alternative
September 30th, 2010, 05:45 AM
Dearest Wi-Fi Trade Corner Daily Chit Chat (DCC)
It has come to my conclusion that I have nothing to breed in my Soulsilver game, while abusing the Random Number Generator (RNG). What would be a wise and suitable Pokemon to breed while abusing the RNG?
Yours Truly
Alternative

Syn
September 30th, 2010, 01:09 PM
I so though that was gonna say you were leaving for like 1000000000000000000000000000 days.

Breed Specs Swampert @ HP Fire.

ray423
September 30th, 2010, 01:53 PM
Sorry to ask this but can someone pm me with what the heck the crown beasts are? I keep hearing about them but have no clue what people are talking about.

Syn
September 30th, 2010, 02:03 PM
They are event Suicune, Raikou, and Entei, always shiny, with special moves. When traded to Pokemon Black or White versions, they can unlock a special Event Zoroark @ lvl 25.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfsa/245.png
Pokemon: Suicune
OT: クラウン
ID: 06180
Item: Rowap Berry
Ability: Presure
Level 30
Trainer Memo:
Relaxed Nature.
Date of Obtaining Pokémon Movie 10.
Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 30
Attacks:
Sheer Cold
Air Slash
Extremespeed
Aqua Ring
Pokéball: Cherish
Ribbons: Classic Ribbon

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfsa/243.png
Pokemon: Raikou
Item: Micle Berry
Level 30
Trainer Memo:
Rash Nature.
Attacks:
Zap Cannon
Aura Sphere
Extremespeed
Weather Ball

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfsa/244.png
Pokemon: Entei
Item: Custap Berry
Level 30
Trainer Memo:
Adamant Nature.
Attacks:
Flare Blitz
Howl
Extremespeed
Crush Claw

blaQk
September 30th, 2010, 02:19 PM
Sorry to ask this but can someone pm me with what the heck the crown beasts are? I keep hearing about them but have no clue what people are talking about.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=What+are+the+Pokemon+Crown+beasts%3F

Impo
September 30th, 2010, 05:45 PM
Dearest Wi-Fi Trade Corner Daily Chit Chat (DCC)
It has come to my conclusion that I have nothing to breed in my Soulsilver game, while abusing the Random Number Generator (RNG). What would be a wise and suitable Pokemon to breed while abusing the RNG?
Yours Truly
Alternative

adamant toxic orb abuse cleffa with aromatherapy ;)

Griffinbane
September 30th, 2010, 06:18 PM
Shiny Male Charizard Lv. 100 [Modest] Blaze
OT: Russell | 43153
Sunny Day|Flamethrower|Dragon Pulse|Air Slash
IVs - 23/27/22/31/28/30
EVs - 4 HP|252 SpA|252 Speed

-It's a hack. Both me and TB confirmed it. Well, she confirmed it and I found out how to hack check some egg hatched stuff. >_<

Alternative
September 30th, 2010, 07:30 PM
Thought I might RNG something quickly.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfa/140.png
Kabuto
Trait: Battle Armor
IVs: 31 | 30 | 30 | x | 31 | 31
Harden | Absorb | Leer | Mud Shot

This is a fossil Kabuto, not bred.

blaQk
September 30th, 2010, 07:57 PM
Thought I might RNG something quickly.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfa/140.png
Kabuto
Trait: Battle Armor
IVs: 31 | 30 | 30 | x | 31 | 31
Harden | Absorb | Leer | Mud Shot

This is a fossil Kabuto, not bred.

Need to start making them shiny.

Also, I'm no longer checking horrible hacks or trading until TwilightBlade stops bleeding on me. :D

Impo
September 30th, 2010, 08:22 PM
.... O_o

that was a terrible mental image

blaQk
September 30th, 2010, 08:26 PM
.... O_o

that was a terrible mental image

It's even worse to experience.

Impo
September 30th, 2010, 08:30 PM
.... point taken.

please excuse me,
i have to go throw up.

Syn
October 1st, 2010, 04:10 AM
Maybe you should move out of the way so she bleeds on the floor?

blaQk
October 1st, 2010, 04:29 AM
Maybe you should move out of the way so she bleeds on the floor?

It's unavoidable though. D:

TwilightBlade
October 1st, 2010, 05:53 AM
Shiny Kabutops is awful.

And you guys are very mean. :(

blaQk
October 1st, 2010, 06:25 AM
Shiny Kabutops is awful.

And you guys are very mean. :(

He forgot Rapid Spin.

And you know I love you.

Syn
October 1st, 2010, 08:59 PM
Love lol

AngelXavier
October 2nd, 2010, 10:19 AM
Not too proud of the IV's on this one. But it was good for two tries.

http://veekun.com:81/dex/media/black-white/shiny/131.pnghttp://veekun.com:81/dex/media/black-white/back/shiny/131.png
Adamant Mishcevious
eggMove: DD and Dragon Pulse

Syn
October 2nd, 2010, 10:27 AM
http://veekun.com:81/dex/media/black-white/shiny/235.pnghttp://veekun.com:81/dex/media/black-white/back/shiny/235.png
Trait:Own Tempo
Egg Moves: Skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetch

IDK I was bored so I did this in like 10 minutes.

Stormbringer
October 2nd, 2010, 10:51 AM
Finally finished these.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/b/bb/Spr_4p_423E_s.png
Relaxed @ Sticky Hold
31/31/31/31/31/31
212 HP, 252 Def, 44 SpA
Earthquake/Surf/Toxic/Recover

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/d/d2/Spr_4h_229_m.png
Naive @Flash Fire
31/30/31/30/31/31
252 SpA, 252 Speed, 4 SpD
Heat Wave/Hidden Power Grass 70/Dark Pulse/Nasty Plot

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/9/97/Spr_4h_049.png
Timid @Tinted Lens
31/30/31/30/30/31
Bug Buzz/Psychic/Hidden Power Ground 70/Sleep Powder

TwilightBlade
October 2nd, 2010, 11:12 AM
Not too proud of the IV's on this one. But it was good for two tries.

http://veekun.com:81/dex/media/black-white/shiny/131.pnghttp://veekun.com:81/dex/media/black-white/back/shiny/131.png
Adamant Mishcevious
eggMove: DD and Dragon Pulse
Shiny Lapras has always been a top fav of mine. >o<

http://veekun.com:81/dex/media/black-white/shiny/235.pnghttp://veekun.com:81/dex/media/black-white/back/shiny/235.png
Trait:Own Tempo
Egg Moves: Skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetch

IDK I was bored so I did this in like 10 minutes.

I thought you didn't breed shinies?

Finally finished these.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/b/bb/Spr_4p_423E_s.png
Relaxed @ Sticky Hold
31/31/31/31/31/31
212 HP, 252 Def, 44 SpA
Earthquake/Surf/Toxic/Recover

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/d/d2/Spr_4h_229_m.png
Naive @Flash Fire
31/30/31/30/31/31
Heat Wave/Hidden Power Grass 70/Dark Pulse/Nasty Plot

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/9/97/Spr_4h_049.png
Timid @Tinted Lens
31/30/31/30/30/31
Bug Buzz/Psychic/Hidden Power Ground 70/Sleep Powder
Nice additions to the Trade Corner (lol). :O

AngelXavier
October 2nd, 2010, 11:13 AM
@Blade, Yeha mine too. I'm thinking of EV training this one tonight..

@Live I'm digging that Venemoth.

Syn
October 2nd, 2010, 11:20 AM
Shiny Lapras has always been a top fav of mine. >o<

I thought you didn't breed shinies?

Nice additions to the Trade Corner (lol). :O

I only breed them when I am hella bored aka like now.

And no im not breeding you a shiny Jumpluff.

joshk_bra
October 2nd, 2010, 01:06 PM
Breed these to last night

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfa/223.png
Remoraid
Nature: Quiet
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0
Move: Water-Spout

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfsa/104.png
Cubone
Nature:Brave
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0

Syn
October 2nd, 2010, 01:48 PM
Trick Room is my bet.

joshk_bra
October 2nd, 2010, 02:23 PM
Trick Room is my bet.

Indeed

They are BPs for someone
But i might as well build my collection of TR pokes because i have none D:

Stormbringer
October 2nd, 2010, 02:28 PM
@Blade, Yeha mine too. I'm thinking of EV training this one tonight..

@Live I'm digging that Venemoth.

It's quite the awesome Venemoth, tbh. Lapras is <3 too. :3

Syn
October 2nd, 2010, 02:56 PM
Well ATM I am writing a "how to be better' not really lol

But something along the lines of how to make a good trade thread...thread

;D

blaQk
October 2nd, 2010, 03:10 PM
Well ATM I am writing a "how to be better' not really lol

But something along the lines of how to make a good trade thread...thread

;D

Fine, I'll write the "How to not suck @ Trade Corner" guide.

;D

Syn
October 2nd, 2010, 03:18 PM
That should be oh so simple imo.

AngelXavier
October 2nd, 2010, 04:53 PM
It's quite the awesome Venemoth, tbh. Lapras is <3 too. :3

thanks live I cloned it to trade for a rerun of my ss.

Syn
October 2nd, 2010, 05:28 PM
And expect me to have a slightly nicer version of that done tonight n__n

blaQk
October 2nd, 2010, 05:58 PM
I breed and trained this today using the Ditto glitch:

http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/shiny/68.png

Machamp
Ability: No Gaurd
IVs: 31, 31, 31, 31, 31, 31
EVs: 252 HP, 4 DEF, 252 SPE
Moveset: Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, Sheer Cold

Impo
October 2nd, 2010, 06:12 PM
sounds weird,
can i know what this glitch is?

Syn
October 2nd, 2010, 06:27 PM
Its the glitch in which you use a ditto.

TwilightBlade
October 2nd, 2010, 06:28 PM
PUPPIES?? IN TRADE CORNER??? No idiots here.

Mimic Rage Glitch here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX2SwDhUTek).

You're thinking COOL, SHEER COLD NO GUARD MACHAMP I'm thinking -sips Coke-

Impo
October 2nd, 2010, 07:03 PM
6 minutes?
eugh, i just read the text,
sounds sneaky :P

Syn
October 2nd, 2010, 07:16 PM
Why go through all that trouble when I can just breed a legit no guard ice punch machamp in 10 minutes...

TwilightBlade
October 4th, 2010, 10:51 AM
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/4816/66798609.png
Timid ♂ Bulbasaur || Overgrow
Tackle || Leaf Storm || Sludge Bomb
31 / 1 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

I've bred 6 grass Pokemon within the last month. Looking forward to Turtwig. >_<

What's good for Halloween?

Beelzenef
October 4th, 2010, 02:32 PM

Misdreavus, Duskull, Shuppet, Sableye, Spiritomb.
If you meant what to breed for Halloween. C:

Stormbringer
October 4th, 2010, 03:21 PM
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/4816/66798609.png
Timid ♂ Bulbasaur || Overgrow
Tackle || Leaf Storm || Sludge Bomb
31 / 1 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

I've bred 6 grass Pokemon within the last month. Looking forward to Turtwig. >_<

Crack the B&W RNG and breed a Hitomoshi. :3 Beelzenef covered all the other good ones, though. D:

blaQk
October 4th, 2010, 08:01 PM
Why is there so much bad in Trade Corner?

Stormbringer
October 4th, 2010, 08:04 PM

If it's so bad, then why do you continue to post here? Surely somebody like you can't be bothered with us lowly bad traders, almighty overlord blaQk.

blaQk
October 4th, 2010, 08:06 PM
If it's so bad, then why do you continue to post here? Surely somebody like you can't be bothered with us lowly bad traders, almighty overlord blaQk.

I keep posting to give people like you something to look up to and aspire to be. :)

Angelique
October 4th, 2010, 08:09 PM
The above is more awful than what I just got in a trade.
Hacked flawless rash shiny Lugia. :(
I'm sending it into the blender. :(

blaQk
October 4th, 2010, 08:12 PM
The above is more awful than what I just got in a trade.
Hacked flawless rash shiny Lugia. :(
I'm sending it into the blender. :(

Ahh, that's the Trade Corner I know.

Syn
October 5th, 2010, 02:34 PM
Requesting user blaQk be more "nice' so blade will stop bleeding on us.