PDA

View Full Version : neighboring member

ASG
November 25th, 2004, 04:43 PM
if somone from pc lives next 2 u or down the street or with in a 5 mile radios then let's hear who

Bree~chan
November 25th, 2004, 05:03 PM
Well,Effy is my sister IRL,does that count?XD
She lives in the same house with me,so I guess that counts.XD

Cherrim
November 25th, 2004, 05:18 PM
TRIFORCE89 lives near me. o_O We go to the same school~ I'm not sure how close he is, but seeing eachother everyday must count for something, ne? XP

There're a few other members who are close, and they're also IRL friends, but they don't come here anymore. XD It was like... a few days of postingness (if at all, lol) and then they forgot~ =x

ASG
November 25th, 2004, 05:26 PM
ya peopel that go to pc and live in the same house counts umm.. lil'poloha (or LILPOLOWY they r they same people)

Timbjerr
November 25th, 2004, 06:19 PM
other than my little brother (pyr0_89) that never posts anymore, no one...

Eliana
November 25th, 2004, 06:22 PM
None. XD
Its unfortunate, actually....XD

ASG
November 25th, 2004, 07:21 PM
humm... well i'm under 3 members here so i would count 3 times

Lily
November 25th, 2004, 07:54 PM
I do wish I could meet someone irl here...

...But no one lives in New Jersey, do they? Nope, they wouldn't want to go to the poor isolated garden state.

I have never met anyone from PC, so it's unfortunate, yes. But I call on the phone without parents knowing.

>)

Composer of Requiems
November 25th, 2004, 08:38 PM
Does anyone else live in Singapore? *looks around*

Blaine
November 25th, 2004, 09:11 PM
I think girlgenius and I live in the same county... I've yet to meet her though... I go to school with another member...

digi-kun
November 25th, 2004, 09:30 PM
if someone does, then i obviously dont know it

Soph
November 25th, 2004, 09:34 PM
I live an hour or so from Optic.

ASG
November 25th, 2004, 09:34 PM
lil' jose lives in the same state as me and the same said of the state of me humm... he's bout 25 miles away from me

Pounce
November 26th, 2004, 12:05 AM
samu introduced me to PC ^^; we meet up IRL from time to time, but not often cause we're about four hours apart. uh.. same state though! YEEAH TEXAS (>>)

TRIFORCE89
November 26th, 2004, 06:02 AM
TRIFORCE89 lives near me. o_O We go to the same school~ I'm not sure how close he is, but seeing eachother everyday must count for something, ne? XP

There're a few other members who are close, and they're also IRL friends, but they don't come here anymore. XD It was like... a few days of postingness (if at all, lol) and then they forgot~ =x
I am 2.22042 km (1.37976 Miles) away from you. I have no idea if that's close or not. I think it is. If I really wanted I could walk to your house, but I don't walk ever...so that won't happen any time soon.

Claire
November 26th, 2004, 06:11 AM
Well, im about 2 hours away from FG *pokes her and waves* XD
There are quite a few other ppl from england, but i dont know where abouts in england they all live ^^;

*Chikorita*
November 26th, 2004, 06:17 AM
Well, if anyone on PC lived near me, I have yet to know who, or if I would even like to know that kind of information depending on the member. XD

Cherrim
November 26th, 2004, 06:34 AM
...But no one lives in New Jersey, do they? Nope, they wouldn't want to go to the poor isolated garden state.Aww... don't say that! =x I go to New Jersey every year at the end of July! xD I never knew I was in the general vicinity of you (probably no where near you, but same state!!) =o I feel special now!

Kayleigh
November 26th, 2004, 10:27 AM
Well, Zack is my real life brother! He decided to make an account a long time ago, but he never posted, lol. Ah well.

Oh, and I do know that DragonTrainer and I have both visited the Kemah Boardwalk before! O_o (In Houston) Tmbjr probably has, too! I went last year after going to the Pokemon convention... I probably could have met several members then, since I've seen a lot of people from Texas here!

And if I still lived in Hawaii I could meet Cute_Pikachu! ^_^

ASG
November 26th, 2004, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyPichu
...But no one lives in New Jersey, do they? Nope, they wouldn't want to go to the poor isolated garden state.

out of 4,000 member's there's bound 2 b at least 4 members in New Jersey.
http://www.animeim.com/anime-icons/super-mario-bros/mariodance1.gif

Eliana
November 26th, 2004, 10:46 AM
No wait! there is someone! ^^
My friend Lizzie lives about 15 minutes away, she goes to my school!

Kayleigh
November 26th, 2004, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyPichu
Oh, I'm pretty sure that Alyssa (Sakura and Espeon/Haruka/etc.) lives in New Jersey! I'm not sure where, though... But, you can add her to the list, lol. ^_^

*~Ashley~*
November 26th, 2004, 11:01 AM
I'm pretty sure ^^Nick^^ lives in NJ too, along with a few others.

As for me, I don't think anyone lives near me. I think a couple members may live in Connecticut, but I doubt they live near me. I'm pretty sure my sister joined PC at one point but she never posted... I only know she joined because I tried to log in on my old computer and it was signed onto some weird screen name. o_o;

Cassie-chan
November 26th, 2004, 11:14 AM
My brother made an account and sends me wierd PMs sometimes! And Blaine lives in my state...somewhere in it, at least. :P

dumbthingy
November 26th, 2004, 11:32 AM
I haven't seen anybody from Germany yet (except me, of course). Let's wait and see :D

Lizzie
November 26th, 2004, 11:34 AM
Eliana goes to my school, she lives a few minutes away from where i am, i wouldn't be here right now if it weren't for her ^_^

loony
November 26th, 2004, 12:24 PM
:( there are only 2 dutchies here:(me and dark_e and he lives for awayXD:(

FireEmporer
November 26th, 2004, 12:24 PM
I live in NJ!Oh YEAH!~~!Toms river!

Sumomo & Kotoko
November 26th, 2004, 12:38 PM
Well,trap-door57 lives right acrosse the street from me.

Eliana
November 26th, 2004, 12:48 PM
Eliana goes to my school, she lives a few minutes away from where i am, i wouldn't be here right now if it weren't for her ^_^
XD aww...XD
well, it depends on traffic

DarkPegasus
November 26th, 2004, 01:11 PM
Well I think nobody here lives near me,I don't even think that somebody here ives on the Balkanian peninsila...

ASG
November 26th, 2004, 01:40 PM
z-type lives near me and LT. surge II

ravenstorture
November 26th, 2004, 02:38 PM
I'm in Texas. I know that I got my neighbor who likes Pokemon to join so he could vote for me whenever I was running for President, but he doesn't come on anymore. I think that is about it.

Sumomo & Kotoko
November 26th, 2004, 03:06 PM
I'm in Texas. I know that I got my neighbor who likes Pokemon to join so he could vote for me whenever I was running for President, but he doesn't come on anymore. I think that is about it.
YEY!! we're Texas buddys!!

Kylie-chan
November 26th, 2004, 04:08 PM
I don't think anyone lives near me, but there are plenty of Aussies. Woot, the Aussies!

Shana
December 5th, 2004, 12:25 PM
Nobody...XD. Not that I know of anyway. O_o;

Sankari
December 5th, 2004, 12:33 PM
3 people live near me, and 1 with me. Slugma Master is my brother, Clappyseel has been my best friend since third grade, and Clappyseels brother, MisteryDratini. I told them about PC, but I would like to meet someone from PC rather than know someone before they go on. It's not that fun :tired:

.::Suicune::.
December 5th, 2004, 12:38 PM
I dont think anybody lives where I live. Except Natzap. No duh shes my sister=P

Chiyo
December 7th, 2004, 01:31 AM
Well, Layla(Gardevoir Girl) amd I were best friends. But then she moved to Ottawa. We are still best friends, though.

Sawyer
December 7th, 2004, 07:42 AM
lesse... i live in OC and Zappy lives in San Fransisco... i don't know if that's within 5 miles XD

IceKitten
December 7th, 2004, 07:54 AM
Recardo88, he lives 1 mile away, but there may be some people on PC who live closer than that, we do not know, but that's what I know

Anacortes
December 17th, 2004, 04:49 PM
Moonlight Dreams (my classmate) and natsuki_okamoto (goes to the same school)

Miyu-chan
December 17th, 2004, 06:19 PM
I live in San Jose, California, USA... Does anyone live near me? o.O;

But my brother, who got me to join, lives near me. xD;

Rubberbandman
December 17th, 2004, 07:18 PM
Me and Pogiforce-14 live in the same city,Mullet,Brittany,Me and Pogiforce-14 live in the same area...

Sawyer
December 17th, 2004, 07:23 PM
Miyu, is San Jose in OC? i'm so stupid, i can't figure that out XD well i'm not stupid... i just hate geography >_H

The Fallen
December 17th, 2004, 07:57 PM
Im not really sure,im new.

Onizuka04
December 17th, 2004, 08:03 PM
I live in staten island new york.The only one of my friends i know is Akio123 but he lives in the Bronx

Miyu-chan
December 17th, 2004, 08:30 PM
Miyu, is San Jose in OC? i'm so stupid, i can't figure that out XD well i'm not stupid... i just hate geography >_H
Does OC = Orange County? Cause that's the only OC I know. xD; If it is... is it the one near LA? o.O; Cause it's like 5 hours away from San Jose. xD;

Sorry if i'm wrong though... >.>;

Sawyer
December 17th, 2004, 08:32 PM
yeah, Orange County, cause that's where i am... does 5 hours away count XD?

poke-fan
December 17th, 2004, 09:17 PM
YEY!! we're Texas buddys!!
I live in texas also. Where in texas do you live?