PDA

View Full Version : [Discussion] Team Ideas!

Mew~
September 24th, 2010, 07:34 AM
It's all in the title! :3

What do you think will be Ash's final team? Or any of the other main characters, including Team Rocket and the given rival(s).

I really hope Ash gets a Tsunbeaa (the big ice bear thing)

Neelh
September 24th, 2010, 09:59 AM
Pikachu, Mijumaru final evo, Pokabu final evo, Mamepato final evo, and some random Gen 4 Mon!

Blew
September 24th, 2010, 10:05 AM
I can see Ash having Chillachino somewhere in his team. Other that that (and Pikachu obviously), I'm not sure.

EDIT: Oh, Jaroda, Enbuoo and Daikenki will most likely be in his team as well.

Samoo
September 24th, 2010, 10:08 AM
I think he could possibly have Meguroko on his team... and it's evo's.. I don't know why though. Also, Mijumaru + Evo's.

But apart from that, I don't really know... might get a Tsutaja too but who knows?

Manila Luzon
September 24th, 2010, 10:10 AM
My Guess :
Pikachu *
Daikenki *
Kenhorou *
Gigear/Gigigear
Muurando
?????????

* = He'll definantly have

PlatinumDude
September 24th, 2010, 03:21 PM
Ash's final Isshu team:
-Pikachu
-Kenhorou
-Daikenki
-Boappu
-Shikijika/Mebukijika
-Kojondo/Urgamoth

M. Dent
September 24th, 2010, 05:51 PM
I don't think he'll get the Tsutarja family line this time. If he does, I'll be disappointed.

He'll have at least up the the 2nd evo of Mijumaru, Pikachu and the final evo of Mamepato

jlampard
September 29th, 2010, 06:59 PM
This thread is for team speculation for the major characters
(even team rocket or rivals)
Post only if you now about japanese anime.

pikachu (duh)
mamepato (already captured) and evos
mijumaru (confirmed) and evos
pokabu to chaobuu
yanappu - yanakki ( i think he may capture a tsutaja and trade it with dento)

wildcard:

moguryu
ishizumai and evo
and agirudaa (just a wild guess)

Pd: delete it if the post doesnt follow the rules

Neelh
September 30th, 2010, 07:42 AM
I wonder if Iris will specialize in Dragon types.

And if all her Pokemon travel in her hair.

LOL.

Guy
September 30th, 2010, 10:53 AM
jlampard, I merged your thread idea with an already existing thread on Ash's possible team. However, I've expanded the topic of the OP so it can fit in with all major characters.

Starting with Ash, I can see him obtaining all three starters again. Considering the writers are trying to reflect on the original series a bit more, I would think it's possible. Although, I'd wish for Ash to just capture Tsutaja and Mijumaru and have their evolutionary line, while Iris captures Pokabu herself so it wouldn't have to evolve (at least not farther than its second stage anyway).

PlatinumDude
October 2nd, 2010, 04:46 AM
Here's something else I thought up for a character's team: James with Marakacchi. It's a Grass Pokemon based on a cactus (like Cacnea), continuing the running gag of James getting hurt by his Grass Pokemon whenever he brings them out of their Poke Balls.

IcyIce
October 8th, 2010, 06:51 PM
I will warn that there is spoilers,so do not read if you do not want to be spoiled.

Well as you know Ash already has 4 pokemon in his Isshu Team.
Pikachu
Mamepato
Mijumaru
Pokabu.

So which pokemon do you think he will get next and will he catch more then 5 or 6 this time?

I for one think he is going to get all the starters this time. He hasn't doen that in a while and he already has 2 of them.

Wings Don't Cry
October 8th, 2010, 07:45 PM
I don't think he's gonna get the other starter, it's kind of annoying seeing him with the grass starter in every generation.

Arc
October 8th, 2010, 07:52 PM
I really do think he is going to get a Tsutarja. One of the episodes name, sounds like he will obtain a Tsutarja. I have this feeling that he will get a Meguroko for some reason. At the end of B/W 03, we saw Meguroko with a happy expression, so he might come back in a later episode.

solarowl
October 8th, 2010, 07:59 PM
I think he will get Meguroko and possibly Tsutarja. Wait, maybe Dento will have Tsutarja? Possibly. As Barrage has said, meguroko did have an expression on his face so it might be true.

PlatinumDude
October 8th, 2010, 09:28 PM
Tsutarja is already owned by Shooti. Anyway, as for the Pokemon he may get, he'll probably end up with Kurumiru or Meguroko on his team.

mervyn797
October 8th, 2010, 10:10 PM
I guess Ash will get a Tsutaja, considering that he already has two of the starter Pokemon. I would actually love to see the complete trio with Ash, for the sake of yet another similarity with the first season.
As for Iris, I don't really know, maybe some cute Pokemon?

solarowl
October 8th, 2010, 10:54 PM
I think Ash's team will be:
1. Pikachu
2. Daikenki
3. Warubiru
4. Kenhorou
5. Hiyappu or Boappu
6. Kojondo maybe.

Satoshi Ookami
October 8th, 2010, 10:58 PM
He will get Tsutarja in BW7 and most likely that Meguroko from episode 3.

Wings Don't Cry
October 8th, 2010, 11:36 PM
I hope he gets a Dragon or a Ghost type, besides Gible he's never actually had a dragon or ghost type on his team. He had Haunter for like 2 episodes and Gible for like two battles. Maybe a Monozu or a Pururiru.

mervyn797
October 8th, 2010, 11:45 PM
He will get Tsutarja in BW7 and most likely that Meguroko from episode 3.

SPOILER ALERT

Ash doesn't catch a Meguroko, that is confirmed. As for Tsutaja, we will have to wait and watch. I hope he does catch one! :P

IcyIce
October 9th, 2010, 03:07 AM
In Johto and Kanto he got all 3,Misty and Brock did not own them. Hoenn he got Treecko only because Brock and May got Mudkip and Torchic. In Sinnoh he got Turtwig and Chimchar. Dawn had Piplup. I am thinking sense the 2 people he travels with do not have the other starter,he will get. I mean I would to if it was on the other side of the world.

Gary had a Squirtle,but Ash still got one.

But I think he is catching them too fast. I know it was going to move at a faster paste,but I still think it is too fast.

IcyIce
October 9th, 2010, 03:21 AM
Sense he has 2 of the starters already. I think he will get the last. As long as no one in his new traveling party gets. But ya. Here is mine. Sorry I have not learned all the names yet. Probably will not till English names.

You got to remember,Ash always has a balanced team. So I am thinking he will get a Steel/Ghost/Dragon or just some other random type.

Pikachu
Last evo of Pokabu
Last evo of Mijumaru
Last evo of Tsutarja
Last evo of Mamepato
Some other pokemon.

Also Iris is the final gym leader or suppose to be so I am thinking she will get all dragon types. Ash may even give her Gible to help train it.

With Jessie and James being better bad guys now. I am not sure what they will get. Jessie will probably realse Wobbfat and get another with Givoni's orders. James,I am not sure. Past seasons he has gotten pokemon from his childhood. So I am not sure.

TheFuturePokemon
October 9th, 2010, 05:34 AM
It's way to early for ash to get another Pokemon.

Satoshi Ookami
October 9th, 2010, 10:56 PM
SPOILER ALERT

Ash doesn't catch a Meguroko, that is confirmed. As for Tsutaja, we will have to wait and watch. I hope he does catch one! :P
May I see the source of this information? =)

mervyn797
October 9th, 2010, 11:40 PM
Source? ._.; You know that the Best Wishes series is on air in Japanese, do you?

Kenshin5
October 10th, 2010, 06:55 AM
Tsutarja is already owned by Shooti. Anyway, as for the Pokemon he may get, he'll probably end up with Kurumiru or Meguroko on his team.
Whats to say he won't have the same pokemon as Shooti? Richie and Ash both had Pikachu, Paul and Ash both had Torterra and Gliscor, Ash and Gary both had Krabby. So saying they absolutely won't is not true based on the past.

Sense he has 2 of the starters already. I think he will get the last. As long as no one in his new traveling party gets. But ya. Here is mine. Sorry I have not learned all the names yet. Probably will not till English names.

You got to remember,Ash always has a balanced team. So I am thinking he will get a Steel/Ghost/Dragon or just some other random type.

Pikachu
Last evo of Pokabu
Last evo of Mijumaru
Last evo of Tsutarja
Last evo of Mamepato
Some other pokemon.

Also Iris is the final gym leader or suppose to be so I am thinking she will get all dragon types. Ash may even give her Gible to help train it.

With Jessie and James being better bad guys now. I am not sure what they will get. Jessie will probably realse Wobbfat and get another with Givoni's orders. James,I am not sure. Past seasons he has gotten pokemon from his childhood. So I am not sure.
Jessie didn't release Wobbuffet, she was forced to leave it with Team Rocket at the headquarters so they wouldn't draw attention with there pokemon that are foreign to the region.

It's way to early for ash to get another Pokemon.
Why is that? He caught plenty of pokemon early on in the Kanto region.

Best of Wishes episode 3 already happened that is a source in it's self. Not to say he won't catch a Meguroko later on but it is kind of doubtful.

IcyIce
October 28th, 2010, 07:37 PM
Before I can't post on this again.

So he has caught all 3 starters and his fling type. My guess it will follow the Kanto stuff. So maybe he will get another bug .