PDA

View Full Version : Pixel Art Request Thread

Esper
September 24th, 2010, 08:39 AM
This thread is exactly what it looks like, a place for you ask someone to make something for you. It works like any other request thread. Just remember a couple of things:

Only pixel art related requests, please. Non-pixel art requests should be made in the Official Request Thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=158538) in the Art Gallery.
No excessive bumping. eg. if your request hasn't been taken up wait at least a day or so before asking again.
When you take someone's request or finish a request let them know here or through VM/PM.
Be as clear as you can about what you're requesting.
Be nice.
All the regular rules apply.

(Shops in Pixel Projects are still okay, in case anyone was wondering.)

Xilfer
September 24th, 2010, 11:24 AM
I need some pokemon sprites to be made because i am rubbish at making them myself tried and failed.
i have 3 requests for sprites so far i might come up with more.
so here are my requests

1. A tiger based fire starter, must be small, like the growlithe sprite.
Name: Tiggy
2. Tiggy's evolved form, middle sized, like the persian sprite. Name: Tiglava
3.Tiglava's evolved form and Tiggy's final form must big big, at least as big as the arcanine sprite. Name: Pyggro

Only 4 rules.
Rule 1: Please give the sprites a tigery appearance and make them look as much like a fire type as possible (i dont mean made completely out of magma)
Rule 2:you may use any means necessary to make them.
Rule 3: if you use pre-made sprites,e.g persian or growlithe, make them look as custom as possible.
Rule 4: please dont make them bipedal, i would like four-pawed sprites plz.

Thanks alot :)

Ben.
September 24th, 2010, 11:42 AM
I really, really, really hope this doesn't turn into a one stop shop for lazy hackers.

Xilfer
September 24th, 2010, 11:51 AM
I tried and failed that should be enough for u BEN!
not everyone is a great hacker like u (if u r one).
thats what this thread is for, er, how should i put it, incapable hackers, people who want too make sprites but cant.

trinity_pt
September 24th, 2010, 01:33 PM
Since my game will have seasons i wanted to ask if anyone could put this tile http://c.imagehost.org/0222/7.png with snow

Esper
September 24th, 2010, 01:51 PM
I really, really, really hope this doesn't turn into a one stop shop for lazy hackers.

I tried and failed that should be enough for u BEN!
not everyone is a great hacker like u (if u r one).
thats what this thread is for, er, how should i put it, incapable hackers, people who want too make sprites but cant.
Hey, play nice :|

Everyone is welcome to post requests, but if too many outrageous requests (like asking for someone to make 100+ sprites) start pouring in I'll consider adding some kind of limit on how big a request someone can make. For now I'm giving everyone the benefit of the doubt and hoping people will use their common sense.

Logiedan
September 24th, 2010, 02:31 PM
I think we should do only one request at a time, and it shouldn't be as large as a project.
Making someone sprite a whole Pokémon line for you is pretty big, you might as well ask them to be on your team and/or recruit them..

Xilfer
September 24th, 2010, 11:53 PM

Everyone is welcome to post requests, but if too many outrageous requests (like asking for someone to make 100+ sprites) start pouring in I'll consider adding some kind of limit on how big a request someone can make. For now I'm giving everyone the benefit of the doubt and hoping people will use their common sense.

Ok i give, srry maybe i was a bit too...kapow y'know, anyway i'd really appreciate it if someone answers my post.

P.S. it was a dark dark night and i was trying to think of names for the sprites i was gonna request, my fav tv show was on too,and by the time i thought of the last one-Pyggro,cappoo my fav tv show was OVA!!! <(LOL)

Heart's Soul
September 25th, 2010, 01:19 PM
Does anybody have all the maps from HGSS (or at least, some of the indoor maps) ripped? I really need it, but it's not THAT urgent.

EDIT: Made it simpler. I don't need custom or animated, though. Like ripping the maps using A-Map for HGSS.

Spherical Ice
September 25th, 2010, 01:22 PM
I'm certain it's not every single HGSS map, but Bulbapedia have a great deal of Johto's maps in Generation 4 style (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Main_Page). Just search for your desired map (e.g, Mahogany Town).

Since my game will have seasons i wanted to ask if anyone could put this tile http://c.imagehost.org/0222/7.png with snowI would love to help you, trinity, but I'm afraid there is no tile in this post. >:

Heart's Soul
September 25th, 2010, 01:28 PM
Been there, but some areas have... ah, never mind. Thanks, though.

trinity_pt
September 25th, 2010, 03:08 PM
I'm certain it's not every single HGSS map, but Bulbapedia have a great deal of Johto's maps in Generation 4 style (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Main_Page). Just search for your desired map (e.g, Mahogany Town).

I would love to help you, trinity, but I'm afraid there is no tile in this post. >:

There was about 1 day ago <.<

Here it is http://i56.tinypic.com/335gsv9.png

In case that it doesn't show again here is the link http://i56.tinypic.com/335gsv9.png

Just to remind people, what needs to be done here is to put it with snow

Heart's Soul
September 25th, 2010, 03:18 PM
Isn't that mostly a change in the tileset?

trinity_pt
September 25th, 2010, 04:09 PM
It's work with pixels.

So i think this can be asked here.

Esper
September 26th, 2010, 09:27 AM
It's work with pixels.

So i think this can be asked here.
Yes, it can since tiles are made with pixels and it's not some kind of emulation/game development question like how to insert the tiles.

Xilfer
September 26th, 2010, 11:14 AM
Any replies for my request? i'd really appreciate it if it was answered.

trinity_pt
September 26th, 2010, 11:24 AM
Any replies for my request? i'd really appreciate it if it was answered.

You know Fakemons are really hard to do and are really time consuming. I think you asked for a bit to much :S

Xilfer
September 27th, 2010, 12:17 AM
You know Fakemons are really hard to do and are really time consuming. I think you asked for a bit to much :S

that just explains why i can't do it.
srry for rushing, im a kinda impatient guy,plz answer my request,anybody, i'd really appreciate it if they were made, whoever makes them will get credit and may use them as he/she wishes.

you dont have to do them all at once, take your times.

Logiedan
September 28th, 2010, 04:01 PM
Possibly you can try searching up tutorials, sprite yourself then let someone make adjustments and edit what you produced?
That would be more helpful, maybe even giving them a picture reference or concept.

Chibi Robo
September 28th, 2010, 05:18 PM
Im just going to throw out my stand point on this thread. But this looks like its going to turn into one of these threads where we are going to get just rom hackers/game devolopers asking to do fakemon and only a few pixel artists around here can do fakemon to an exceptional level, and as far as I know they don't do requests. If you are going to make fakemon for your hack/game here are 2 of the best options:

1. Learn to sprite yourself: This is always the best thing to learn if you have the time, patience, and effort, I can say right now that you will be better then most of the spriting community around here. Just read up a few tutorials and that would just help, sure it might take a few minutes of your time but it is worth it. Even if you aren't artist you can become better artistically through pixel art Myself and a few other names in pixel art weren't always artistic like both former PA mods Amachi and Fox. They turned out to be lovley pixel artists with time, patience, and effort they got to the pixelated greatness they were at. Like I said this is always the best option.

2. Hire a pixel artists: Now really if all else fails you should try looking to hire someone to pixel for you. Im just putting this out there, it is difficult to find a good pixel artist that is willing to work for your hack/game. And if you do find one you really want to work with their time schedule and not to rush them. Pixel artists DO NOT like to be rushed, because like the saying goes "you cant rush art". Again its my own opinion easier to learn to sprite yourself then hiring someone to sprite for you but if you do you want to work with them.

Anyways most pixel artists around here probably wont do small requests just because of our schedules/uninspired/committed to a hack/game. Im just putting down my opinion on this thread. I honestly see it as a flood of requests coming in and a lot of disappointed people who never got their request answered. Too bad everybody will just go and tl;dr this.

Logiedan
September 28th, 2010, 05:25 PM
Agreed with Chibi Robo.
I don't think anyone else will request something else instead of something for their Pokémon rom hack or game. For my point of view, this might turn up to be what Chibi said,a place for rom hackers/game makers to request sprites, or just another Pixel Art showcase thread where people can get constructive criticism on their sprites and/or a Rom Hack/Game Making resource thread.. The simplest thing I can probably see being requested is a simple overworld or edit/recolour/fusion/whatever of a sprite.

Amaruuk
September 28th, 2010, 05:30 PM
I'm quite in agreement with all of Chibi Robo's points. I also might add that if it's small enough to request here, it's small enough that the requester should be able to learn to do it themselves, not that it usually turns out that way, though.

I do think the best thing is to just see how it goes for a while, but I'm inclined to think that this thread isn't really helping anyone.

Esper
September 29th, 2010, 05:20 PM
I understand everyone's concerns. It may well be that this thread devolves into a place where many/most/all requests go unanswered because they are too numerous/too time consuming/too difficult to get people to fulfill them. I am, however, still optimistic that some good will come of this thread. It if seems like that isn't happening and that this thread is becoming a hindrance (instead of merely remaining neutral) to Pixel Art then it might have to go the way of the dinosaurs.

Chibi Robo
September 29th, 2010, 06:26 PM
I understand everyone's concerns. It may well be that this thread devolves into a place where many/most/all requests go unanswered because they are too numerous/too time consuming/too difficult to get people to fulfill them. I am, however, still optimistic that some good will come of this thread. It if seems like that isn't happening and that this thread is becoming a hindrance (instead of merely remaining neutral) to Pixel Art then it might have to go the way of the dinosaurs.
Its not only that, people might start to rely on this for their hacks/games or whatnot. Instead of just learning on how to develop spriting skills they rely on a thread to get they're work done artistically. That in my opinion is not a good message to be sending to upcoming pixel artists. That you don't need to learn how to sprite when you can just request something in this thread here and all your troubles will melt away. This isn't the only thing that has been bothering me, the recent exception about pixel art shops has had me worrying about where is pixel art coming also. I don't want to offend anybody but I just want pixel art to be a unique area in pc with unique and fantastic pieces of pixel art. Not just repetitive fusions or recolors. I might be getting off topic but Im just stating some of my concerns in the pa section. Back onto topic, request threads are really just big letdowns and it promotes laziness in the pixel art section. Like I said before, it is the best option to learn how to pixel yourself and not rely on others to do it for you. I really hope what I wrote out is really taken into consideration.

countryemo
September 29th, 2010, 08:42 PM
funny how there is no really request here yet.

And to anyone who thinks that this will become a one stop shop for hackers and game devolopers, bleh. :P. People could say that that request cant be done ect.

Though this may turn out like the graphics request thread.
I still have hopes for this thread, im sure itll create some good to some.

And for you saying this thread will make people not learn how to sprite themselfs, if they really want to they can learn themselfs, :)
And some people some people just dont have the talent no matter how much they practice, everyone is good at their own things.
------------------------------------------------
I might post a request here when I figure out some stuff. :)

Logiedan
September 29th, 2010, 10:04 PM
This thread could save up and stop the cluttering of lone request threads, I don't think i'd mind to contribute. As long as the request is reasonable.

trinity_pt
September 30th, 2010, 07:58 AM
funny how there is no really request here yet.

And to anyone who thinks that this will become a one stop shop for hackers and game devolopers, bleh. :P. People could say that that request cant be done ect.

Though this may turn out like the graphics request thread.
I still have hopes for this thread, im sure itll create some good to some.

And for you saying this thread will make people not learn how to sprite themselfs, if they really want to they can learn themselfs, :)
And some people some people just dont have the talent no matter how much they practice, everyone is good at their own things.
------------------------------------------------
I might post a request here when I figure out some stuff. :)

My request is there. And i think i didn't ask for anything over the top

Chesu
September 30th, 2010, 11:15 AM
Well, it's better for the rom hackers and such to be posting here rather than creating threads, right?

NiKaNoRoU
September 30th, 2010, 01:16 PM
Well, it's better for the rom hackers and such to be posting here rather than creating threads, right?
Correct. Hanging onto what Chibi Robo said, if the request is something simple, like a single tile or one fakemon, it wouldn't be necessary to either learn pixel art or hire someone just for that.

Other than that, I'm really happy about this thread. I don't know why, though. ^^

#Emochu
October 1st, 2010, 10:33 AM
Doe anyone know were I can get B/W pokemon animated already?

I need them for a sprite project.

Anastasia.R
October 1st, 2010, 11:29 AM

If you're requesting for sprites, please try to post here instead of making a whole new thread. ^..^;;

Logiedan
October 1st, 2010, 03:54 PM

Well, you could get some animated ones at TSR (http://spriters-resource.com/ds/pokemonblackwhite/)

Sinnoh_Freak
October 2nd, 2010, 02:39 AM

I was actually going to ask for this :P Anyway, I've read over alot of the points here and I sort of agree. I've tried scratch spriting quite a few times and I always seem to mess up the shading or the shape looks hideous, so I'm just merely looking for someone's help with my hack (oh dear, im starting to get off topic... :/)

Request!: Any chance I could get a Hero and Heroine Sprite please? :)

Hero: Red, spikey hair, purple shirt, red backpack
Heroine: Pink hat, black hair, white shirt and black skirt. Green backpack? :)

Thanks!!

Esper
October 2nd, 2010, 10:59 PM
I was actually going to ask for this :P Anyway, I've read over alot of the points here and I sort of agree. I've tried scratch spriting quite a few times and I always seem to mess up the shading or the shape looks hideous, so I'm just merely looking for someone's help with my hack (oh dear, im starting to get off topic... :/)
If you've tried making your own sprites it wouldn't hurt to show your attempts. It would give someone an idea of what you envisioned beyond describing your request in words. You could also give the option of asking for someone to improve an existing sprite so they have something to work with instead of starting completely from scratch. Having someone edit your sprite could also serve as a learning experience wherein you see what someone does to improve your sprite after you hit an artistic roadblock.

It's also nice to see that you did actually try to make your own sprites before asking someone else.

Pokemonatoms
October 3rd, 2010, 11:59 PM
Hi, i reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaly really need i someone to make me some fakemon sprites and OW sprites your name will go in the credits in big letters and all i need are

Hero/Heroine ow sprites
Starter pokemon ( doesnt matter what they look like as long as they are fire water and grass
Professor birch's OW sprite
Rivals OW sprites
IF... this is possible please get back to me soon
Thanks

Super Ultra Mega Charizard
October 4th, 2010, 09:48 AM
Hi, i reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaly really need i someone to make me some fakemon sprites and OW sprites your name will go in the credits in big letters and all i need are

Hero/Heroine ow sprites
Starter pokemon ( doesnt matter what they look like as long as they are fire water and grass
Professor birch's OW sprite
Rivals OW sprites
IF... this is possible please get back to me soon
Thanks

Lol vague xD
We don't know what they look like and isn't it a bit much?

pecasucidar
October 4th, 2010, 10:45 AM
I will need jessi and james form team rocker sprites and for intro size 64x96

Pokemonatoms
October 4th, 2010, 11:45 PM
like a water tiger fire bird and grass dog also the hero like the ones in black and white

3dd13
October 6th, 2010, 12:26 PM
im needing 5 trainer sprites. the first 2 are both of the emerald rivals, modernized while still looking official, with the original colors and size for the gba. the next 2 are the team leaders. the last is hg/ss trainer red resized for emerald. i cannot do the last one myself, as i constantly distort the image. please help.

EngelDerRisse
October 7th, 2010, 12:17 PM
Hi, I was wondering if I could get indexed back and front battle sprites for the following Pokemon, most of which are based off the series. (For RUBY AXVE) [Please use Palettes already in the rom]

Crystal Onix - ( http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/EP087 )
Venustoise - ( http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/EP020 )
Psyduck - With Shellder Attached ( http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/EP066 ) (please make slightly blue or purple)
Rice Ball - ( http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/EP025 )
Baby Kangaskhan - ( http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/The_Kangaskhan_Kid )
Pikachu - Puka (The Surfing Pikachu with bright solid blue eyes, that is seemingly Psychic because it can sense when big waves are coming) - ( http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/EP067 )
Cubone - No Mask (Similar to Baby Kangaskhan, but notably different)
Missingno - ( http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Missingno ) Something like the original glitch, looking like that micro chip (not any of the fossil or ghost versions
Ghost - ( http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Marowak_%28literal_ghost%29 )

Thank You

keshavkd
October 10th, 2010, 05:53 PM
Im making a comic... so... I need help making maps.... need help dearly... :(

Esper
October 11th, 2010, 07:13 AM
Im making a comic... so... I need help making maps.... need help dearly... :(
I get the impression that you're looking for help before you start your comic. Since aside from the one map you've posted you're essentially asking for help I moved your thread into the request thread here.

Even though you're not making a hack I'd suggest you look in that section of the forum (the emulation section) since I know they have map rating threads and I'm sure you could find something helpful somewhere. I'd be more specific if I knew that section better, but I don't, so I can't.

Ark_Silvanos
October 11th, 2010, 10:07 AM
I need some pokemon sprites to be made because i am rubbish at making them myself tried and failed.
i have 3 requests for sprites so far i might come up with more.
so here are my requests

1. A tiger based fire starter, must be small, like the growlithe sprite.
Name: Tiggy

Well incase ur still interested..... (but considering its been like 2 weeks...ur probably not :P) i decided to try making the basic stage....

Its not amazing....but i was kinda pleased with how it turned out....i haven't sprited in almost a year (and my previous sprites weren't that good either) so yeah..... I wanted to get some CC on it before i posted it for u....but i'm to lazy to revive my old thread :P....so i'm putting it up directly.... 2 conditions for its use tho:

1. I get some credit somewhere....(even if its in like 6pt font at the bottom of the game thread.... i don't really care) i just want some credit :P

2. If i ever get around to making a hack, and i need original pokemon, i want to be able to use the sprite in my game. So if u wanted it to be exclusive, srry, please don't use it. And IF at all its used in my game, i'll be sure to give you credit for the concept.

For some weird reason it reminds me of Tails....and i'm pretty sure Tails is a fox... but oh well XD....its supposed to be a tiger

http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/5963/firetiger.png

Basically made from the growlithe palette.... when i finished it...i couldn't figure out how to make it fire-y...so i stuck charmanders tail flame to its tail...then made some fire from its ears....

Hopefully.... that counts as one-third a request done :) :) :)....if not, oh well...i tried :P

keshavkd
October 11th, 2010, 04:40 PM
I get the impression that you're looking for help before you start your comic. Since aside from the one map you've posted you're essentially asking for help I moved your thread into the request thread here.

Even though you're not making a hack I'd suggest you look in that section of the forum (the emulation section) since I know they have map rating threads and I'm sure you could find something helpful somewhere. I'd be more specific if I knew that section better, but I don't, so I can't.

Actually I already started my comic :) as im new here... I cant post URL's. :)
And I need help... Not raters actually ccoz i no i hv many falts in my pic... Tryin 2 improve though.... So u think i shud gio to the emulation Forum? :)

Cryomancer
October 12th, 2010, 02:10 PM
I have been working on a hack for a couple years, nearly all of the time thus far has been trying to finish off the required art. I've got about 10~ things left, and I'd like to find a talented spriter to help me finish it off.

There are about 7 trainers in particular that I have certain concepts for that I would like to see executed well and thus are probably beyond my own skill limits. This is a leaf green hack, so 64x64 with 16 colors of course. If you are skilled at trainer sprites I would like to talk with you. If the work is of sufficient quality and reasonable speed, I would consider payment even (probably not a lot, a couple bucks each or something? I don't know).

I want this hack to be a surprise when it's released, so I'm being intentionally vague in this post, but please PM me with some of your work if you are interested and I'll give you more info then.

Ark_Silvanos
October 12th, 2010, 05:15 PM
well...i decided to try continuing Xilfer's request...
so stage 2(same conditions):-

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/6484/firetiger2.png

Heart's Soul
October 15th, 2010, 06:24 PM
Asking if anyone can make a Looker in-battle sprite for my webcomic.

altariaking
October 17th, 2010, 04:35 AM
Is anyone able to make a second frame for this?
http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx242/altariaking/DarkGrey/Pokedex/Prinplup.png
I don't need the back, just the front, thanks :)

InkThePainter
October 17th, 2010, 01:41 PM
Can I get OWs of Jovi,Michael & Lovrina?(Pokemon XD CharacterS)

countryemo
October 19th, 2010, 02:10 PM
Is anyone able to make a second frame for this?
http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx242/altariaking/DarkGrey/Pokedex/Prinplup.png
I don't need the back, just the front, thanks :)
http://s839.photobucket.com/albums/zz312/countryemo/?action=view&current=Altaria1.png
Link http://s839.photobucket.com/albums/zz312/countryemo/?action=view&current=Altaria1.png

Its a bit choppy, and lazy, im not much of a spriter :P
oh and sorry about the other, I messed with the palletes.
-
So you can take the animation or not. I tried to go with a wave. But I think a stomp wil look cool to

[Your Name Here]
October 23rd, 2010, 02:36 PM
I'd like some DP-style legendary Pokémon. (These are for a fanon.) Here are some details about each of them:

Crystallix
Ice Guardian Pokémon

Ice/Dragon

Has rotating crystals around it.
As tall as Groudon.
Has a slight resemblance to Palkia.
Has crystals on its shoulders.
The claws on its feet are made of crystal.
It needs to look heavy as Dialga.
Terratrium
Nature Guardian Pokémon

Grass/Dragon

Has Regigigas moss.
Taller than Groudon.
Has a slight resemblance to Reshiram.
Should have vines, branches and trees.
Needs lots of brown, green and brownish green.
It needs to look almost as heavy as Groudon.
Volcanior
Volcanic Guardian Pokémon

Fire/Dragon

Tall as Palkia.
Has a slight resemblance to Groudon.
Should have volcanic ash, magma and things to make it volcano-like.
Needs lots of brown and red.
It needs to look heavier than Groudon.
Make sure they look like dragons and don't look too much like pre-existing Pokemon, okay?
I swear I'll give credit to who ever sprites these.

Logiedan
October 23rd, 2010, 03:00 PM
;6242249']I'd like some DP-style legendary Pokémon. (These are for a fanon.) Here are some details about each of them:

Crystallix
Ice Guardian Pokémon
Ice/Dragon

As tall as Groudon.

Reminds me of Kyurem, just saying. ;O
http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/646.png

As for the requests, it might take a while for someone to take your request and make all of those for you.

[Your Name Here]
October 23rd, 2010, 03:25 PM
Reminds me of Kyurem, just saying. ;O
http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/646.png

As for the requests, it might take a while for someone to take your request and make all of those for you.

Kyruem isn't made of ice crystal.

And besides, Crystallix is Ice/Dragon, not Dragon/Ice.
Anyways, I know it will take a while to make three legends.

NiKaNoRoU
October 23rd, 2010, 05:52 PM
;6242249']I'd like some DP-style legendary Pokémon. (These are for a fanon.) Here are some details about each of them:

Crystallix
Ice Guardian Pokémon
Ice/Dragon

As tall as Groudon.

Terratrium
Nature Guardian Pokémon
Grass/Dragon

Has Regigigas moss.
Taller than Groudon.
Has a slight resemblance to Reshiram.
Should have vines, branches and trees.
Needs lots of brown, green and brownish green.
It needs to look almost as heavy as Groudon.

Volcanior
Volcanic Guardian Pokémon
Fire/Dragon

Has Regigigas moss
Tall as Palkia.
Has a slight resemblance to Groudon.
Should have volcanic ash, magma and things to make it volcano-like.
Needs lots of brown and red.
It needs to look heavier than Groudon.

Make sure they look like dragons and don't look too much like pre-existing Pokemon, okay?
I swear I'll give credit to who ever sprites these.

I bolded something I find weird about your request. What do you think?

Also, do you need backsprites, too?

[Your Name Here]
October 24th, 2010, 05:15 AM
Back sprites would be good too. :-)

dragoniteuser
October 24th, 2010, 07:30 AM
Hey guys, could someone make the white background on this pic for my signature transparent?
I would do it myself, but I don't own a photoshop, or any other graphic program for that matter, so I can't do it myself.
If you could do that, I would really appreciate it!
Thanks in front!
Here's the pic:
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/7751/lanceinfosigpic.png
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/7751/lanceinfosigpic.png

EngelDerRisse
October 24th, 2010, 06:43 PM
Hi, I was wondering if I could get indexed back and front battle sprites for the following Pokemon, most of which are based off the series. (For RUBY AXVE) [Please use Palettes already in the rom]

Crystal Onix - ( http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/EP087 )
Venustoise - ( http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/EP020 )
Psyduck - With Shellder Attached ( http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/EP066 ) (please make slightly blue or purple)
Rice Ball - ( http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/EP025 )
Baby Kangaskhan - ( http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/The_Kangaskhan_Kid )
Pikachu - Puka (The Surfing Pikachu with bright solid blue eyes, that is seemingly Psychic because it can sense when big waves are coming) - ( http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/EP067 )
Cubone - No Mask (Similar to Baby Kangaskhan, but notably different)
Missingno - ( http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Missingno ) Something like the original glitch, looking like that micro chip (not any of the fossil or ghost versions
Ghost - ( http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Marowak_%28literal_ghost%29 )

Thank You

A possibility? Or was this too much to ask for?

jrocket97
October 26th, 2010, 03:33 PM
A possibility? Or was this too much to ask for?
I could try, but I still can't post links yet. But I've been spriting for a while.

Spherical Ice
October 26th, 2010, 10:34 PM
Dragoniteuser: http://www.iaza.com/work/101027C/iaza13349332435500.gif
http://www.iaza.com/work/101027C/iaza13349332435500.gif

The 100 Mega Shock
October 28th, 2010, 05:46 AM
Put that on a background that isn't white and the anti-aliasing around the text will look terrible. You can't really remove the background colour from a piece with anti-aliasing in it very well.

dragoniteuser
October 28th, 2010, 06:04 AM
Dragoniteuser: http://www.iaza.com/work/101027C/iaza13349332435500.gif
http://www.iaza.com/work/101027C/iaza13349332435500.gif

Thank's Spherical ice! :D
I'll put it in my sig right away!

*edit*

Put that on a background that isn't white and the anti-aliasing around the text will look terrible. You can't really remove the background colour from a piece with anti-aliasing in it very well.

Yeah, this happened..., so what should I do?

tvoza2
October 28th, 2010, 02:03 PM
I need full body 5th gen style backsprites of silver from hg/ss, and Marley from d/p/p

EngelDerRisse
November 7th, 2010, 11:52 AM
I could try, but I still can't post links yet. But I've been spriting for a while.

That would be wonderous if you could. They are for the hack I'm working on.

Humm96
November 22nd, 2010, 09:10 AM
heyy :) i need a pendora scratch sprite as im making a hack and the B&W sprite is to big to stretch to a reasonable quality. if this is in the wrong place then please move. thanks

The Heckler
November 22nd, 2010, 01:10 PM
How's this? i cant remember where i got it from..... oh yeah the spriter's resource nevermind. i hope you can use it!

oh yeah, i can get you more if you need any too.

Them Bones
November 22nd, 2010, 03:36 PM
We have a thread for requests here. (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=233081) Please post there if you want anything else.

Logiedan
November 22nd, 2010, 07:39 PM
Humm, I merged your thread with the Pixel Art Request Thread. For further requests please post here rather than creating a thread.

@The Heckler, it'll be nice if you edited your post next time rather than double posting. So I merged your posts. (:
@Them Bones, please report the post/thread next time and let staff handle it. It's kind of mini-modding which is against the rules.

sfalpharyu
November 22nd, 2010, 08:59 PM
I was curious if someone could make my trainer into a sprite :D I would like his pants a little baggier though.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/sfalpharyu/kai2-1.jpg

Cobalt'Scizor
November 23rd, 2010, 12:01 PM
Could I get some help on this please?

I need a mugshot for Brendan, Wally and May in the style that they use for Gym Leader mugshots. If you feel up to it, could I also please have front sprites and back sprites in HGSS style please.

Also, can someone help me on this. For Black, White and Cheren, I can't seem to fix their back sprites, the arms never quite fit for me.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Humm96
November 25th, 2010, 08:10 AM
How's this? i cant remember where i got it from..... oh yeah the spriter's resource nevermind. i hope you can use it!

oh yeah, i can get you more if you need any too.

Spherical Ice
November 25th, 2010, 08:23 AM
I was curious if someone could make my trainer into a sprite :D I would like his pants a little baggier though.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/sfalpharyu/kai2-1.jpgI might work on this if I have some spare time.

Could I get some help on this please?

I need a mugshot for Brendan, Wally and May in the style that they use for Gym Leader mugshots. If you feel up to it, could I also please have front sprites and back sprites in HGSS style please.

Also, can someone help me on this. For Black, White and Cheren, I can't seem to fix their back sprites, the arms never quite fit for me.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
DA-Suspect has made some here: http://da-suspect.deviantart.com/art/VS-Hoenn-Gym-Leaders-quot-Emerald-quot-172730267
But you'll need to ask him for permission, and credit him. As for the White and Cheren problem, I'm afraid I can't help you there. ;;

Will94
November 26th, 2010, 02:31 AM
I was wondering if someone could do GEN V Style VS Sprites for these characters for a Fic I am working on!
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr178/Hutchi94/Jason.pnghttp://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr178/Hutchi94/Verity.png Thanks very much in advance!!

sfalpharyu
November 26th, 2010, 10:46 AM
that would be awesome I would appreciate that greatly :D

I might work on this if I have some spare time.

DA-Suspect has made some here: http://da-suspect.deviantart.com/art/VS-Hoenn-Gym-Leaders-quot-Emerald-quot-172730267
But you'll need to ask him for permission, and credit him. As for the White and Cheren problem, I'm afraid I can't help you there. ;;

Conan Edogawa
November 26th, 2010, 06:36 PM
I have a quick request. Could someone make me a gbc styled dark green palette? Three colors is all, and it'd be greatly appreciated.

countryemo
November 26th, 2010, 08:54 PM
I have a quick request. Could someone make me a gbc styled dark green palette? Three colors is all, and it'd be greatly appreciated.

Not sure if this really is gbc Style. But I gave you a bunch of options. Im sure one of them should work.
VM why you need this. :P

Conan Edogawa
November 28th, 2010, 01:19 PM
Not sure if this really is gbc Style. But I gave you a bunch of options. Im sure one of them should work.
VM why you need this. :P

That's not really what I was looking for. I meant a palette that would fit into a gbc game, but the use is a secret for now.

altariaking
November 30th, 2010, 11:53 AM
This ok?
http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx242/altariaking/pal.png
If it's not what you want I can try something else.

Humm96
December 1st, 2010, 01:52 PM
I was wondering if someone could do GEN V Style VS Sprites for these characters for a Fic I am working on!
Thanks very much in advance!!
if you mean the ones from hg/ss when you chalenge a gym then yeah ill do them :) might take me bout 5-6 days tho as of school and the snow weve got in the uk :)

Pia Carrot
December 5th, 2010, 11:24 AM
May I request Leaf Overworlds from FRLG in D/P/Pt/HG/SS style?

EDIT: I found these. can someone make walking frames for this?

Pirate Zoro
December 6th, 2010, 08:38 AM
Hey, I'm working on an Emerald hack and was wondering if I could get Trainer sprites of Silver and Platinum (Dawn), based off of these poses? If you can help, it would be appreciated, and of course you'll be included in the credits

Humm96
December 12th, 2010, 09:51 AM
Hey, I'm working on an Emerald hack and was wondering if I could get Trainer sprites of Silver and Platinum (Dawn), based off of these poses? If you can help, it would be appreciated, and of course you'll be included in the credits
go on bulbapedia and search them both and they sould have their sprites at the bottom :)

Ben.
December 12th, 2010, 11:41 AM
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/c/c4/Spr_1g_003.png
You'd be best ripping the middle and dark shades from there. I highly doubt you want use two green colours though, as G/S/C used an 8-bit system and extensive dithering. They're was only a range of 3 colours as two as taken put by RGB 8,8,8 (slightly off black, not really noticeable to the human eye) and RGB 255,255,255 pure white. They would use two others colours, one a primary colour and the other a secondary. The secondary would always be used to do a key feature. IE: A tongue, a skin patch, hands, gloves, You get the point, the only exceptions to this would be alot more simple Pokémon that are based on one colour, these four Pokémon are; Ditto, Slugma, Onix & Steelix. All of these Pokémon use they're secondary colour as a shading colour. This is only 1.60% of all 252 original so I would strongly advise against using a Pokémon with a two shaded pallette unless you have a design of a pokemon in that minority.

Conan Edogawa
December 12th, 2010, 01:47 PM
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/c/c4/Spr_1g_003.png
You'd be best ripping the middle and dark shades from there. I highly doubt you want use two green colours though, as G/S/C used an 8-bit system and extensive dithering. They're was only a range of 3 colours as two as taken put by RGB 8,8,8 (slightly off black, not really noticeable to the human eye) and RGB 255,255,255 pure white. They would use two others colours, one a primary colour and the other a secondary. The secondary would always be used to do a key feature. IE: A tongue, a skin patch, hands, gloves, You get the point, the only exceptions to this would be alot more simple Pokémon that are based on one colour, these four Pokémon are; Ditto, Slugma, Onix & Steelix. All of these Pokémon use they're secondary colour as a shading colour. This is only 1.60% of all 252 original so I would strongly advise against using a Pokémon with a two shaded pallette unless you have a design of a pokemon in that minority.

I assume that was for me, right? Don't worry, it wasn't for a fakemon, it was for another thing. But, some other pokemon like Kakuna and I think Ursaring do use a secondary color as well, I tend to try to avoid it. Thanks for the advice though, I'll keep it in mind when spriting.

sicon3
December 21st, 2010, 06:24 PM
Hi Guys, I would like to request a Fire Type legendary pokemon.
With the same body Type as Milotic/Rayquaza.
I would like it to look quite aggressive.
Main Colours-Black,Red.

Just a front sprite will do, but a back sprite would be greatly apperciated.
Thanks.

Poster
December 22nd, 2010, 07:50 AM
Hi Guys, I would like to request a Fire Type legendary pokemon.
With the same body Type as Milotic/Rayquaza.
I would like it to look quite aggressive.
Main Colours-Black,Red.

Just a front sprite will do, but a back sprite would be greatly apperciated.
Thanks.
Okay, some questions:

-Do you prefer the GBA size or the DS size? (64x64 or 80x80)
-Do you also want a name for it?
-Any other details apart from the body?

sicon3
December 22nd, 2010, 07:06 PM
Okay, some questions:

-Do you prefer the GBA size or the DS size? (64x64 or 80x80)
-Do you also want a name for it?
-Any other details apart from the body?

I would prefer GBA size.
Details...uhh...Very firey, i guess.
im only realy looking for a sprite but anything you could add would be great.

and if u decide to do it, thanks.

Johto_legend
December 23rd, 2010, 02:17 PM
hey guys. im working on back sprite but ive come to some trouble. can someone please help me with the head of the back sprite. the picture of the trainer sprite and my progress is below. thx in advance for the help. oh and if someone can kinda fix the backpack that would be much appreciated, it just looks messy =p

http://img156.imageshack.us/i/herobackscopy.png/
(if the image doesnt work here's the link: http://img156.imageshack.us/i/herobackscopy.png/)

Hi-Techneon
December 28th, 2010, 09:39 AM
I would like to request a hero overworld in BW style. He doesn't need to look like someone, so you could just use your fantasy and completely choose how he looks. I hope someone will do this for me, and thanks in advance.

KingCyndaquil
January 3rd, 2011, 07:47 PM
Hey im new to this whole request thing lol, but here i go, i need:

1. Gold overworld sheet

2. Ash AG (advance generation) overworld sheet

im not in a huge rush so if anybody wants to take up the request, just pm me when there done, you can take as long as you want :)

SPG
January 5th, 2011, 09:10 AM
Can some one make me two pokemon plz I need mewtwo knignt and the forbidden pokemon, theforbidcen pokemon isthe lebendary of my hack and it iss really strong so make it look cool and poweg ful and mewtwo knight has aromor so it would need to be a steel type but style has the figure of metwo so aneyone that can make anyone of these will get credit in my hack

<(-.-)>
January 6th, 2011, 06:41 PM
can someone make me a pirate ship tileset, i've been trying for 2 weeks now and have been failing. But a few specs would be: 2 decks, railings all the way around the ship and seperating the top from lower deck, stairs between the 2 decks, 2 sets of openings to leave the boat (port and starboard sides) a mast on the lower deck, and an open trapdoor on the upper deck. sorry if thats a lot of requirements. please reply if you take up the project.

SPG
January 6th, 2011, 08:58 PM
can some one re-color this for me please?
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i321/superpalkiagalaxy/theforbiddenpokemonuncolored.png
it was made by me but i would proble screw up the re-color, so if some one could do it that would be great.... this is what i want you to be carful for the head the lower jaw is seeable skin so it needs to bot be the same has the top half and thats it, use you imagination (witch i dont have, that and grammer) and add lots of detail and if you want you can add stuff (like flame main or something like that)

Purple Materia
January 9th, 2011, 02:07 PM
In kind of a pickle here. I'm in need of several icons in 22x22 format, in the Tango style.

Winamp
Raptr
Photoshop CS4
uTorrent
NOD32

Thanks so much if you could give it a shot.

U.Flame
January 10th, 2011, 09:59 PM
Can any spriters do me a favor? In my hack, a jetpack replaces the bicycle. I haven't made new sprites for the players so can someone help me by creating sprites of the default players (Branden and May) on a jetpack that I can use to replace the bicycle? I don't have an official design of the jetpack but I'm thinking it should be small but not too small, made of 2 cylinder things both with small fire coming out the end and maybe a ring that goes through the body to wear. If possible, I would like the positions to be:
Standing Still-floating slightly but upright.
Moving-player's body horizontal and obviously being blown pretty hard from the speed
Wheelie-same as normal positions but floating a bit higher

This doesn't have to be done frame-by-frame. If I get some basic sprites, I think I can work the rest out. Any jetpack designs are acceptable since I don't have an official design. Thank you for anyone who can do this for me.

Hero Griffith
January 11th, 2011, 10:29 PM
Hi, Im in need of backsprites for my fire type poke'mon. Greatly appreciate it.
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/7443/firepoke.png and http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/1763/firepokeevo.png

Logiedan
January 13th, 2011, 03:07 AM
Seeing as how there are mostly only requests and rarely* any completed requests, I will have to shut this Pixel Art Request Thread down. I've read many posts and there were posts with bucket loads of requests, some were just for ROM hacks/fan games. For now, if you would like to request Pixel art and anything else art related such as a drawing, graphics, tag, signature, icon, etc. You will have to request at the Official Request Thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=158538).

Sorry if this disappointing anyone, but the requesting will have to end now and onto the other thread. Please don't request just for ROM hacks. :c
This will be unstickied in 7 days (January 20th 2011).

Closed.