PDA

View Full Version : Wolf Quest: Search For the Tower of Regeneration

Alana
November 25th, 2004, 05:18 PM
For a long time now there has been great tension between the Moon Clan and the Star Clan. One day one of the wolves from the Moon Clan and one of the wolves from the Star Clan decide to have a fight. They want to now who's the strongest. But this is a mistake. No sooner did the fight begin then does the tension break. Seeing the two fighting triggers something in the rest wolves. It starts a war between the two clans. The fights are brutal with no end in sight. Eventually others join in the battle. Even humans get involved. The war goes on for more than a hundred years. (Please people bare with me here. I know this sounds crazy but its just how it happened.) Finally the war ends. The Earth is in ruins. There's hardly anything left. All that's left is vegetation, a couple of herbivores, five wolves from the Moon Clan, and five wolves from the Star Clan. Humans left the planet a while back. Even so the wolves still hate each other. As they face off in what will be their very last battle a bright light shines. A figure appears in front of the them. It's what appears to be a human girl. But she has the characteristics of a wolf. She looks around at them all with sad eyes. Your fighting has ravaged this planet. Theres hardly anything left. You must stop this. If you fight this battle there will be nothing left.

What do you suggest we do? Snarled one of the wolves.

I can regenerate the Earth. I can restore the life to this planet. There is no way to get the humans back so I will have to destroy all traces of them. Who knows, maybe you will benefit from that.
Then why dont you do that? Asked another wolf.

Because if I do while you hate each other so, it would be pointless. This would happen all over again. In order for me to be able to regenerate the Earth you must work together and complete a quest.

Work with them? Says the wolves in unison. No way.

Then the Earth is doomed. Said the girl quietly.

The wolves look at each other. Then they bow their heads. We have no choice.

The girl smiles then the light blazes blinding the wolves for a moment. Then the light fades and the girl is gone. Wait what is the quest?

A voice comes out of no where. You must locate the Tower of Regeneration. You will meet many hardships along the way. Many of which will not be natural. If you can work together and reach the top of the tower then I will heal the planet. Only if all of you reach the top of the tower... The voice faded leaving the wolves alone to think.

Heres the Info you need to give.

Name:
Clan: Moon Clan or Star Clan (must be five from each)
Other:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mine:
Name: Comet
Clan: Star Clan
Description: Silver tail, black fur with a tinge of gold, gold eyes, and a silver star on her forehead. When the moon light touches the star it seems to glow and a gold streak appears next to it. When this happens it looks just like a comet.
Other: She is an unusual wolf. Her fur shines in the moon light. Shes a young wolf (as are most of the other wolves) but shes very strong and deadly fast. Her parents have long since passed away the same as the other wolves. She is intelligent and a good problem solver. She can move very quietly which makes her a good hunter. Shes really a very mysterious wolf. There are many thing about her that even she doesnt know. Shes a calm wolf by nature, brave, and will always protect her friends. Even if it means making the oltament sacrifice.

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 05:54 PM
guess who will be the first to join

Name: Pochi
Description: Blue fur,blue eyes and a bushy tail and long fangs
Other: Annoying,happy,and a joker

Flygon trainer
November 25th, 2004, 06:53 PM
Name: Eclipse
Clan: Moon Clan
Description: She has white fur and amber eyes that glow in the moonlight, and a scar on her hear that has turned black in the shape of a crecent moon.
Other: She loves to fight, but is a loner by nature. She does not like talking at all.

Psychotic_Demon
November 25th, 2004, 08:28 PM
Name: Saphira
Clan: Moon Clan
Description: Silver fur, sapphire eys, and saphira`s front right paw is white.
Other: Saphira is very young, but pretty smart for her age. When fighting she usualy realies on speed, for her attacks arent the strongest out there. Saphira is a bit of a loner, sarcastic at times, and doesnt trust anyone easily.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 09:45 AM
Good but Pochi you have to have regularly colored fur. We're not super natural wolves. Another thing another thing that I forgot to menchine. We need one person to be the leader of each clan. I'll be the leader of the Star Clan. PM me if you wanna be the leader of the Moon Clan. Eventually there will be only one leader but that will come later.

Lizzie
November 26th, 2004, 11:54 AM
Name: Epithet
Clan: Star clan
Description: for color is white, eye color is red (albino)
Other: had only wished for peace since the day he was born, he never botherd to fight in the war which was why he was one of the few who survived till the end
---------------------
alrightie who starts?

Psychotic_Demon
November 26th, 2004, 11:58 AM
i dunno. maybe alana should. after all, its her rp...

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 12:21 PM
We need at least one more person to join the Moon Clan. After that we can start. But I hope more than one person joins before that.

Psychotic_Demon
November 26th, 2004, 12:24 PM
can JJDR? he`ll be on later... and he`s my pair... and i`ll shut up now....

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 12:41 PM
"Yeah he can join. But before we start we need some one to join now. I'll see if I can invite some one.

Master Angel
November 26th, 2004, 12:45 PM
Yay! Another wolf RP! ^^

Name: Angel
Description: Pitch black fur, peircing yellow eyes, long, slim snout. One ear stands straight up, but the other folds over.
Other: none (that I can think of)

The Vince Knight
November 26th, 2004, 01:45 PM
Name: Vince
Clan: Moon clan
Description: Fur is brown,Shines in the light. Eye colour is red. Tail colour is brown.
Other: Loves to eat fruit. Likes becoming friends and only fights if needed to. If he does fight his attacks are not so bad.

Is that good or not?

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 04:00 PM
Yeah its ok. Just remember that I said you can't have unatural color fur. We're not super natural wolves. Just change your description Pochi and Vince. We have enough members. We still needone more member of the Star Clan and two more for the Moon Clan but we're basically ready to start. All we need now is to chose the leader of the Moon Clan. PM me if you wanna be leader. Or you can just post. Once thats taken care of we'll start.

Jhotos_Power
November 26th, 2004, 04:30 PM
Name: Nova
Clan: Moon
description: silver fur, yellow eyes, has a scar on right eye
other: tries to take control of everything he can, always acts tough and dives head first into trouble

Flygon trainer
November 26th, 2004, 04:33 PM
I would prefer to be alpha female of the Moon clan.

Jhotos_Power
November 26th, 2004, 04:37 PM
well i already asked to be the male leader, so i could careless if there is a female one, lets see what alana say's

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 04:44 PM
OOC: Because of the events that are going to happen later in the RP there can be only one leader for each Clan. JP says he doesn't really care so I guess FT can be alpha of the Moon Clan. Alright lets start.

IC: Comet looked around at the wolves. She new the dislike in the Clans could not be easily over come. What could be done. In order to regenerate the Earth they HAD to work together. I suppose the first thing I should do is speak to the Alpha of the Moon Clan. She gritted her sharp teeth and said, "Before we begin our journey, I would like to speak to the Alpha of the Moon Clan. If he/she would please step forward."

Flygon trainer
November 26th, 2004, 04:50 PM
"speaking." I said, stepping forward with a growl. The wind blew along my fur, and I could smell the destruction that the fights have accomplished. It was a pity. But it would have happened anyway...

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 04:55 PM
Comet growled back. She looked this alpha over before speaking. "We need to make sure that no one in our Clans tries to kill each other. Do you have enough athority to do that?" She bit back another remark and said, "Forgive me for that. I will say it now and get it out in the open. We don't like you and you don't like us. Now we're just going to have to get over it. Wehave to work together. We have to work together but that doesn't mean we have to like each other. Do you agree Alpha of the Moon Clan?"

Jhotos_Power
November 26th, 2004, 05:10 PM
a low growl came from the back of the pack "eclipse do u really think that we should really trust THEM?? i really disapprove of this" i gave a dark glare towards the leader of the star clan

Flygon trainer
November 26th, 2004, 05:11 PM
"indeed. But just because we work together, don't expect me to back down to your desisions." I said, shifting slightly, leaving long claw marks in the ground.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 05:16 PM
OOC: DM get rid of the blue tail and your des. is fine.

Comet growled then nodded. "The same is said for me." Then she stared back at the wolf that had spoken earlier. "It is as I said. We have to work together. That doesn't mean we have to like each other or trust each other." She turned away. "I am going to hunt. From what the goddess said it will be a long hard journey." She trotted off.

Goatman56
November 26th, 2004, 05:17 PM
OOC: Okay so my fur will be white

IC: I sat alone just listening to the conversation.

OOC: I'll post more once I get caught up.

The Vince Knight
November 26th, 2004, 05:21 PM
OOC: I thought I did.. O_O; Darn I changed it to brown now.
IC: Vince was just stting there listening to the convo.

Goatman56
November 26th, 2004, 05:23 PM
*Man i'm hungry I wonder if they would let me go hunt.*I just sat there thinking and trying to work up the nerve.

Flygon trainer
November 26th, 2004, 05:24 PM
"I shall accompany you. It would be wise, as a wolf cannot hunt alone." I said, trotting after her. My muscles rippled under my white fur, just as they did for my Arctic Wolf ansesestors. once i caught up, I said in a lower tone "it will also allow us to devise a way to keep the rest of our packs under control"

Goatman56
November 26th, 2004, 05:26 PM
"Ummm excuse me may I umm come."I wanted to go so badly I had never been hunting because of my young age."Plz may I come."

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 05:27 PM
OOC: DM you can be any color as long as its natural. You can have silver fur if you want.

"That is true." Replied Comet. She could feel that this wolf was a good leader. She stopped and looked back at Pochi. "You wish to come? Then you may."

Goatman56
November 26th, 2004, 05:30 PM
"Yay."I jumped up and down and rejoiced."Thanks you Comet your very generous."I just smiled and trotted along.

The Vince Knight
November 26th, 2004, 05:31 PM
OOC: Can I stick with brown?
Vince ran to the moon clan leader.

Jhotos_Power
November 26th, 2004, 05:32 PM
"ugh this makes me sick to be working with star clan" i looked at my leader "i cant believe this is ok with her" i thought to my self for a few seconds, then decided to follow slowly behind them

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 05:35 PM
OOC: Yes you can.

"Lets move on shall we. It will take alwhile to get enough food for all of us. Espesually now that there is so little food left." She waited patiantly for the new wolf to finish talking to the Alpha of the Moon Clan.

Goatman56
November 26th, 2004, 05:35 PM
*O boy my first hunt i'm gonna bag me something big.*I looked at the wolf from the moon clan.I never understood the difference between the two but the elder wolves seemed to."So what are we hunting for?"

Flygon trainer
November 26th, 2004, 05:36 PM
I sighed lightly, wishing I was on my own still. I remembered how my grandparents had told me of life before joining the clans, how they were captured and held in zoos, and tourtured.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 05:38 PM
"Don't be over confident POchi." Comet warned. "Your first hunt is always tuff and can be dangerous. Besides there is little large prey these days. We'd be lucky to find a deer."

Flygon trainer
November 26th, 2004, 05:40 PM
"even if we don't find large prey, with so many of us hunting at the same time, even small prey can be collected." I said, sniffing the ground for the scents of any animals around.

Goatman56
November 26th, 2004, 05:40 PM
"Awww man that was a real mood killer."But I was still confident I wanted to bag the biggest thing out of the whole hunt."I think I can find something."

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 05:44 PM
"Comet sniffed around too. "Not true. Remember how little food there is. Even in a place like this. There is enough to feed us all. But not enough to fill us up. Thsi si probably one of the things the girl-wolf was talking about. One of the hardships we will have to sufer through. And I bet she will make it even harder." Suddenly she sented something. A young deer by the sent. "Comeon." She called and sprinted silently towards the smell.

Goatman56
November 26th, 2004, 05:47 PM
I followed closely behind Comet making sure not to make a noise.*This is gonna be so cool.*

Flygon trainer
November 26th, 2004, 05:48 PM
I was slightly humiliated that i had not scented it first, but I didn't show it, catching up immediatly, with no sound beign heard except my breathing.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 05:53 PM
Comet stopped sniffed then kept going. Something about the scent made her uneasy but she new the rest of they had to eat something. It wasn't long before they ebtered a forest and Comet spotted the deer. It acting odd. Stumbling around like a drunky. She stared and sniffed. Something wasn't right. Fortunatly they were hidden in the trees and they were down wind so the deer couldn't smell or see them. This gave Comet time to think. She has never encountered a scent like this before. Was it safe to attack this deer?

Goatman56
November 26th, 2004, 05:56 PM
"Comet y can't we just atk the deer?"

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 06:01 PM
"Quiet Pochi." Growled Comet. She sniffed again. "Lets turn back." She said. "We'll find something else to hunt."

Goatman56
November 26th, 2004, 06:02 PM
"Awww man thats not fair I want to get the deer."I just turned my head."Fine be that way."

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 06:06 PM
Comet growled softly. "Listen you stay away from that deer. Got it?"

OOC: By saying that to some one like Pochi I'm basically saying "Go on attack the deer. I dare ya." LOL.

Flygon trainer
November 26th, 2004, 06:09 PM
"you're rgiht. something's wrong. lets go." I said, backing off slightly. I could hear the reluctance of the pup, adn I said "this is no time to argue"

Goatman56
November 26th, 2004, 06:12 PM
"Fine."I was going to get that deer later when the clan was asleep and nothing was gonna stop me."Yeah lets go find something else."

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 06:15 PM
Comet nodded but decided to keep an eye on Pochi. They left the forest and she started sniffing again. Soon she caught the scent of a small herd of antilope. "Lets go." She called and started off again.

Goatman56
November 26th, 2004, 06:20 PM
I ran with them for a bit and stopped so silent that they wouldn't notice for a while.I forgot about my origanal plan and just went for the deer then.*I'm gonna get that deer and everyone will thank me.*I ran back into the forest and started sniffing around for the scent of the deer.

Flygon trainer
November 26th, 2004, 06:22 PM
I could smell that one had left, but I didn't care. After all, they were of the Star clan, there was no reason I should care.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 06:25 PM
Comet new that Pochi had left but she couldn't go after him now. They had just reached the antilope and they needed to eat. "Lets hurry. If Pochi went after that deer he could be in danger." She new the this wolf didn't really care but she said it anyway. She circled the antilope until she saw one that walked with a limp. "That one." She signaled.

Flygon trainer
November 26th, 2004, 06:29 PM
I nodded, and gave a short bark to get the herd moving, causing the limping one to become stranded. i pounced on it, tearing at it's spine, and once it was down, I knew it was still alive, but i kept my weight on the creature, saying "I beleive you should have the honors."

Goatman56
November 26th, 2004, 06:32 PM
I found the deer and glared my teeth at it."Your all mine deer."I lunged at the deer but it quickly dodged and threw me down with its horns.I slid on the ground and stopped then circled around the deer."This time I won't fail."I took another dive at the deer but it ducked down and hit me in the stomach.I struggled to get up on my feet my legs shaking."Th....third times th.....the charm."I coughed up some blood and began breathing heavily."I....I c...can do this."I learned something just then that Comet told me to back off to protect me.I lunged at it and finally got a bite and I hung on for dear life.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 06:37 PM
Comet lept in and closed her jaws on the animals throat. Slowly the life left it. Only when she was sure it was dead did she loosen her grip. "That was fast. Good. Now you stay here and guard the kill why'll I go and get Pochi." She runs off. When she reaches the spot where the deer is she finds Pochi hanging on with his teeth. But the deer had bitten him. "Pochi!" She yelled and dove in. She tore at the deer with her claws but she refused to bite it. Finally it quivered and let go. Then it dropped to the ground. Comet grabbed Pochi by the scruff of the neck and hauled him away like a pup. Then she whacked him on thenose with a paw. "What were you thinking!? I told you to stay away from that animal!"

OOC: Three guesses as to what was wrong with it. It was crazy. No. To strong. No. Rabies? Bingo.

Goatman56
November 26th, 2004, 06:40 PM
"I could've taken him I didn't need your help."

Flygon trainer
November 26th, 2004, 06:41 PM
I stayed there rather unwillingly, laying hafway over the kill. but i could smell somebody else's blood, and it wasn't the antelope's. I growled slightly, wondering what had happened...

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 06:43 PM
"I'm sure you could have. Thats why you're coughing up blood. You were nearly killed. You probably have broken ribs. Come on. We're going back to the kill." She turned then said, "You go first. And don't you dare touch a scrap of that deer."

Flygon trainer
November 26th, 2004, 06:45 PM
OOC: this is obviously a very messed up world. cause from my knowlage, Antelope live in africa, deer live in North America, and wolves live in north america and arctic regions.

Goatman56
November 26th, 2004, 06:46 PM
"Fine.You know if I wasn't just a pup u would've treated me different."I trotted ahead of Comet.*Man y did the leader of the clan have to be older than me.*

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 06:50 PM
OOC: Yeah but remember the war. Everything was messed up cause of it. Most of the animals now live on one continent. Besides this isn't the same Earth that we are on.

"I would treat you the same way no matter how old you were. I'm not much older than you but I do have more common sense. If my leade told me not to do something then I wouldn't do it." They had reached the kill and the Moon Clan Alpha.

Flygon trainer
November 26th, 2004, 06:52 PM
By now, I had moved off the kill, and I was growling, not at them, but at a new scent in the air. I recognised it easily. hyenas. "get the kill out of here. I can deal with this." I said in a low growl

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 06:55 PM
Comet sniffed to. "Hyenas are no threat. But wait, there aren't supposed to be any hyenas left. They were wiped out." Then she thought about the wolf-girl and growled. "Another difficulty we must over come." She snarled. "Stay back Pochi. You're wounded. Get the kill to the others. They'll protect it."

Goatman56
November 26th, 2004, 06:55 PM
I jumped forward."No I can help."I gritted my teeth.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 06:58 PM
Comet grabbed him. "No. Take the kill back to the others."

Flygon trainer
November 26th, 2004, 06:59 PM
Suddenly, out of the shadows, nearly faster than i could react, a full grown hyena rushed out, slamming into me, and I must managed to shift so that I took the least damage possible. "I can deal with it! go, now!" i said.

Goatman56
November 26th, 2004, 07:02 PM
I got the kill and began running back.*I gotta make it back there depending on me.*

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 07:02 PM
"There's to many for just you. I'll help. Pochi go!" Comet lept at another Hyena and they clawed and bite at each other.

Goatman56
November 26th, 2004, 07:05 PM
*I'm almost back.*I kept running and running and it was beggining to hurt me.

Flygon trainer
November 26th, 2004, 07:05 PM
I couldn't say anything more, as i was badly clawed by the hyena, startign a bloody fight that ended in it dead, and me bleeding badly, but i was still more than ready to fight.

Logmon1
November 26th, 2004, 07:08 PM
Name: Logan
Description: Fur color:black eye color:green With a scra over the left one.
Other:

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 07:09 PM
Comet managed to force the Hyena down and slashed its throat. Then she lept at another one that was coming.

OOC: Logan start with the rest of the wolves waiting. Pochi can alert you.

Logmon1
November 26th, 2004, 07:11 PM
I sat there lisining.

OOC: whats going on right now?

Flygon trainer
November 26th, 2004, 07:12 PM
Without thinking, I let out a long, loud howl, that to anyone withen hearing range almost seemed to carry the arctic winds. The hyenas backed off, and turned and fled when I pounced on another, almost instantly tearing through it's throat.

Goatman56
November 26th, 2004, 07:14 PM
I howled as I reached the clans."I got the kill and some hyenas are atking the others."I plopped down to the ground and just couldn't get up I was just to tired.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 07:15 PM
Comet finished off the Hyena she was fighting with and stood. "Are you Ok Alpha of the Moon Clan? You are hurt."

OOC: We went off for food. G,Me, and FT. Then Pochi(G) ran off after I told him not to. Fought got hurt and then came back here with me. We had killed an antilope. Now we were attacked and Pochi took the kill back to the rest of you.

Logmon1
November 26th, 2004, 07:16 PM
I looked at the fallin wolf and tred to help it up "what did you kill?"

Goatman56
November 26th, 2004, 07:18 PM
I couldn't speak I was out to tired to even stand up.

Flygon trainer
November 26th, 2004, 07:20 PM
"Please, just call me Eclipse. I'm fine." I said, though i walked with a slight limp.

Logmon1
November 26th, 2004, 07:20 PM
I brought him over to the others and went to get the kill.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 07:22 PM
"And you may call me Comet. We should hurry. If the Hyenas left they may be headed for the rest of them. And besides Pochi is hurt. He will need help." Ignoring the cut on her side Comet sprinted off.

Logmon1
November 26th, 2004, 07:24 PM
"whats a Hyenas" I asked as I draged the atulup to the group.

Goatman56
November 26th, 2004, 07:25 PM
*Am I dead or alive.*My eyes were slightly open but I couldn't focus them.*I know I can survive.*I went unconcious again.

Flygon trainer
November 26th, 2004, 07:26 PM
Once we got to the otehrs, I laid down away from the rest so i could clean off my wounds, and kept a careful watch for danger.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 07:28 PM
As soon as she was back Comet found Pochi and looked him over. "Its pretty bad." She nudged him. "Pochi. Hey pup wake up."

Goatman56
November 26th, 2004, 07:30 PM
"But I don't need a tetnis shot."I was delerious and didn't know who was talking to me."Hey u back away from my cow meat."

Logmon1
November 26th, 2004, 07:33 PM
"you didn't anser my qustin whats a Hyenas?"

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 07:35 PM
"This isn't good. **** it. Why didn't you listen when I told you not to attack that deer. A Hyena is a kind of dog that eats others kills. It laughs alot." Comet looked around. "Help me find some blue flowers with red polon." She called to her pack.

Goatman56
November 26th, 2004, 07:37 PM
"O jingle wolves jingle wolves we'll have meat all day."I was getting worse by the second adn I didn't feel good.

Logmon1
November 26th, 2004, 07:37 PM
I ran out and grabed all the ones I could find. when I got back I gave them to Comit. "I'll be on gard!"

Flygon trainer
November 26th, 2004, 07:38 PM
"one step ahead of you" I said, laying the mentioned flowers at her feet. I backed away slgihtly, giving no mention to when I had left or returned.

Jhotos_Power
November 26th, 2004, 07:39 PM
"maybe we should just kill him" i said grinning my teeth "hes dead weight"

Flygon trainer
November 26th, 2004, 07:40 PM
"you will do no such thing" I said to him, before moving away and laying back down.

Logmon1
November 26th, 2004, 07:41 PM
"kill who?" I asked the other wolf.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 07:42 PM
Comet nodded distractedly. "Thanks. Now all we need is some water. But the nearest lake is over a mile away. Well looks like we'll have to try something else." She dragged over a large leaf then she heard the wolf's remark. She snarled. "Touch any member of my clan and you will die." Then she crushed the flowers and pick up some more leaves. "If I had water this wouldn't sting so much but.." She spread some of the mush on each leaf and pressed them on Pochi's wounds.

Goatman56
November 26th, 2004, 07:43 PM
I howled out loud the sting was un bearable."Argghhh make it stop."I clinched my claw and bit my lip to try to keep my mind off the pain.

Jhotos_Power
November 26th, 2004, 07:43 PM
"im just saying, well i'll put that in the back of my mind,....for now" glared at the crazy wolf "but eclipse do u think it is such a good idea to be working with the star clan?" i whispered to the leader

Flygon trainer
November 26th, 2004, 07:45 PM
"I'm suprised. you seem to have forgotten that every plant when broken has water inside it's stem" i muttered. "we don't have a chice." i whispered.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 07:47 PM
Comet heard the remark but ignored it. She placed more of the mush on Pochi's wounds. "When he comes back to reality first thing he'll feel is a load of stinging, then he'll be very sore, then stiff. But in the end he'll be healed good as new." Then she turned to Eclipse, "No I have not forgotten but it needs alot of water. And it would take alot of time to get enough out of plants. And incase you havenn't noticed Pochi doesn't have that much time." She snapped.

Jhotos_Power
November 26th, 2004, 07:49 PM
"understood" i replied "ok so what do we do now we got food, where should we go?" i asked

Goatman56
November 26th, 2004, 07:49 PM
I wasn't delerious anymore but I was out cold laying there.

Flygon trainer
November 26th, 2004, 07:52 PM
I said nothing to her outburst, but I turned, and simply walked away, dissapreaing among the foilage.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 07:52 PM
"We go nowhere. At least not until Pochi has recovered enough to walk. Right now we should eat." Comet walked over to the kill and slashed it open. She took some food then went to a shady spot lay down and started to eat.

Goatman56
November 26th, 2004, 07:55 PM
I was awake in extreme pain my eyes were giving the sad puppy eyed face."Hey guys what happened and y am I in so much pain?"

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 07:56 PM
"Because the only way to save you was to put soem mushed up flowers on your wounds."

Goatman56
November 26th, 2004, 07:59 PM
"I can't remember anything just the pain."I tryed to get tomy feet with my legs shaking but I fell down and let out a loud howl."Comet can u bring me some food plz."

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 08:02 PM
"Yeah." Comet got up and tore off some more meat then she walked over and layed it down in front of Pochi. Then gritted her teeth and walked over to the wolf that kept causing her trouble. "We must get along if we are to be with in five feet of each other. So I think we should talk."

Goatman56
November 26th, 2004, 08:04 PM
I began to eat the meat and was regaining some strength."Thanks Comet I really appreciate it."

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 08:05 PM
"You're welcome Pochi."

OOC: I have to leave soon.

Goatman56
November 26th, 2004, 08:08 PM
OOC: Aww thats to bad

IC: I finished my meat and finally had some strength to stand up."I'm feeling better we can go when u want to Comet."

Psychotic_Demon
November 26th, 2004, 08:16 PM
ooc: i leave for a few hours, and come back to find this!!! so, er, where the heck are we..?

Flygon trainer
November 26th, 2004, 08:18 PM
OOC: we just got back from a hunt, and it turned out Pochi had rabies, but in the middle of it Comet yelled at Eclipse, so Eclipse has now gone missing and nobody cares.

Goatman56
November 26th, 2004, 08:20 PM
OOC: What which post says that o well.

IC: "Weres that wolf from the moon clan?"I began walking."She is no different then any of us and I have to find her."

Psychotic_Demon
November 26th, 2004, 08:28 PM
Saphira wandered about the night. A cold moon shone overhead, illuminating Saphira`s silver fur.

I must find something to eat.... This is driving me insane... Thought the wolf, as she sniffed out somethings trail. She could only hope it would be easy to take down...

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 09:13 PM
OOC: Saphira you're one of the Moon Clan right? You should be with us. And we have food.

"Yes we can get moving. But first lets make sure everyone's here." Where's Eclipse? Wondered Comet.

Flygon trainer
November 26th, 2004, 09:18 PM
By now, I had wandered a good distance away. "well, this makes it obvious. they don't care." I muttered to myself.The would be able to catch up easily if they wanted, as i was still limping, but not as badly as i had when the wound was fresh.

Psychotic_Demon
November 26th, 2004, 10:04 PM
ooc: yeah, but is it okay if i havent joined a clan yet?

Jhotos_Power
November 26th, 2004, 10:23 PM
i sniffed the air for her "where is she?" nova runs throught a little field and into a patch a grass, he looksaround for her "ah ha there she is" i ran over to her "what are you doing eclipse? why did u leave, you could of at least said something to me? i would of come with you, btw if a wound like that, u shouldnt go far, maybe you should rest"

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 10:32 PM
OOC: Yeah thats fine.

Comet noticed that the other wolf was gone as well. She sighed then put her nose to the ground and caught their scent. She headed off after them. Once she found them she stayed down wind to listen. She still didn't know how much she could trust them. Incase they were planing something she wanted to be ready.

Flygon trainer
November 26th, 2004, 10:34 PM
"it doesn't matter. Remember, I'm not alpha for succumbing to a insignificant wound." i said, returning to nursing the wound. "besides, if I go back, Comet's jsut going to yell at me agian."

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 10:40 PM
Comet bowed her head. She decided now was as good a time as any to expose herself. She walked up to Eclipse. "I didn't mean to yell. But one of my pack was hurt and I needed to heal him. Your coment just made me a little touchy thats all. I wasn't trying to make you run off. We all have to work together. Besides the wolf-girl said we all have to make it to the top of that tower."

Psychotic_Demon
November 26th, 2004, 11:16 PM
Saphira could hear voices nearby. She crept out of her hiding place, and sat back, listening, but not speaking.

Flygon trainer
November 26th, 2004, 11:19 PM
"a leader should never lose control" I said, getting back to my feet. "let's go then."

Psychotic_Demon
November 26th, 2004, 11:21 PM
Saphira sighed. No one ever trusted her, not after the incident...

The Vince Knight
November 27th, 2004, 02:34 AM
OOC: Where are we up tp? I lost track..

Logmon1
November 27th, 2004, 04:59 AM
I killed a rabbit that passed by and strated eating it. Than I herd growling and saw eyes waching throu the trees. "Comit! Get out hear!"

Psychotic_Demon
November 27th, 2004, 11:17 AM
ooc: i think that some of the wolves are trying to solve an arugment, and my charas is watching them.

Alana
November 27th, 2004, 05:39 PM
"Yes you're right. I'm sorry. To be honost I'm still not used to being a leader. I mean I was second in comand. But I haven't been alpha for more than a month. And in all that time I haven't been under that much stress." She sighed then smiled wolfishly, "Come on. The sooner we get back to the others the sooner we can move out. Come on." She howled and headed back to the others.

Logmon1
November 27th, 2004, 08:14 PM
I ran at the eyes thinking I could tack it on.

Psychotic_Demon
November 27th, 2004, 10:26 PM
Saphira sighed, still hidden. They all cared about each other...

Alana
November 27th, 2004, 10:33 PM
Suddenly the wind direction shifted. Comet stopped. She sniffed. "I smell another wolf. But not one we know." She growled and said, "Hey. who ever's out there. Show your self now, or this could get vilont." She growled and braced herself ready to spring. After all it could be another unatual creature. Just like the hyenas.

Psychotic_Demon
November 27th, 2004, 10:42 PM
Saphira glared at the Wolves. The only thing visable through the tall grass she was in was her deep, sapphire eyes.

"There is no need..." She said. "I wont stay if you dont want me to." With that said, Saphira, (or her eyes, at least) disappeared...

Alana
November 27th, 2004, 10:47 PM
"Hey wait!" But it was too late. The other wolf was gone.

Psychotic_Demon
November 27th, 2004, 10:50 PM
Saphira sighed, feeling bitter, and trotting along-side a small creek.

Logmon1
November 28th, 2004, 05:06 AM
I couldn't see what I was fighting. I was thorn out right next to Comet.

Alana
November 28th, 2004, 10:55 AM
Comet looked at Logan. "Logan what's going on?"

Logmon1
November 28th, 2004, 10:57 AM
OOC: if your talking to me I'm Logan

IC: I stood up and ran back into the trees.

Alana
November 28th, 2004, 11:06 AM
OOC: Sorry about that. I'm making myself confused. :P

"Hold on Loogan!" Called Comet but he had already run back into the trees. With a sigh Comet followed.

Logmon1
November 28th, 2004, 11:08 AM
I took a slash at the darkness and felt it hit something.

Alana
November 28th, 2004, 11:15 AM
Comet stopped and watched Logan attacking something. She stared. She could sense something was there but she couldn't see it. She growled softly then spun around. There was more than one. "Logan!" She called. "Logan come on. There's no point in fighting these things. You're just wasting your energy."

Logmon1
November 28th, 2004, 11:17 AM
I ran to Comet and got low to the ground.

Alana
November 28th, 2004, 11:25 AM
Comet was growling. She could sense something but it didn't seem solid. She nudged Logan and began cacking slowly away. "Come on. It's not safe in here. Lets go." She waited for Logan to get up.

Logmon1
November 28th, 2004, 11:27 AM
I got next to Comet still redy for any thing.

Alana
November 28th, 2004, 11:32 AM
Comet backed slowly out of the forest. Once they were in day light again she turned around to find Eclipse but something grabbed her. She howled and spun around dislodging a..a...a what? It was ghistly. It looked like a mix between a lion and a fox. She growled again. This was definatly not of this world. The fox-lion lundged again and so did Comet she grabbed it by the troat and threw it dwon. Then she nudged Logan again. "Lets go!"

Logmon1
November 28th, 2004, 11:34 AM
I was not redy to go. I jumped on the strang thing and culed at it.

Alana
November 28th, 2004, 11:37 AM
Comet snarled and grabbed Logan. "No. There are to many of them. We're out numbered and we don't know what thhey are or what they can do. Let's go back to the others and regroup."

Logmon1
November 28th, 2004, 11:39 AM
"If we go now well lead them with use!" I said "You go I'll keep them bessy!"

Goatman56
November 28th, 2004, 12:40 PM
OOC: I missed alot didn't I

IC: I heard what Comet said about me I had been lurking around.*Its just what those other wolves once said to me when my parents were slaughtered.*I began to think back to what had happened when I used to be with other wolves.They had said your useless what kind of pup can't even help his own parents.*They were right.*Since Comet wasn't there I thought this would be a good of time as any to leave.*Maybe when I come back i'll be stronger from a experience like this."I ran out silently and hoping no one would notice.

Logmon1
November 28th, 2004, 03:04 PM
I was fighting for my life "run Comet now!"

Alana
November 30th, 2004, 02:49 PM
Comet snarled. "No. I can't do that. If you won't come with me then I'll fight with you." She leaped at another one of the fox-lions and started slashing and tering. Once it grabbed her throat and she had to do an odd flip in mid air to dislodge it. She lifted her head and howled to the other wolves before starting to fight again.

Logmon1
November 30th, 2004, 03:05 PM
I slamed two more into a tree "I don't know what you are or where you came from but I'll kill all of you!!!"

Alana
November 30th, 2004, 03:18 PM
Comet howled again and closed her jaws on the things jugular vain. It died quickly and dissappeared. Another one lunged and she met it in mid air. Where are the others? She wondered. We need help.

Logmon1
November 30th, 2004, 03:22 PM
I cut a few more of thes things in the neck.

Alana
November 30th, 2004, 03:34 PM
No matter how many Comet killed there were always more of them. She howled for the others again.

Logmon1
November 30th, 2004, 03:36 PM
"Comet go for the others I'll hold them off!" I keeped fighting "GO NOW!" I yelled.

Alana
November 30th, 2004, 03:44 PM
"I can't leave you here by yourself." Comet replied fighting off two at once. "The rest of our pack will come." She howled and rippped one of the things throats and it vanished.

Logmon1
November 30th, 2004, 03:45 PM
"i Can Handul This By Myself!"

Goatman56
November 30th, 2004, 03:52 PM
I was running when I heard Comets howl."Now might be my only chance to prove myself."I began running fast into the forest.I jumped into the fight."Looks like u could use a bit of help."One jumped at me and I grabbed it and tossed it and it was killed instantly."Don' u even try to tell me to leave."

Alana
November 30th, 2004, 03:58 PM
Comet smiled. "This time you can stay and fight, little pup." She howled once more and dove at another of the creatures.

Logmon1
November 30th, 2004, 04:01 PM
"are there any others?" I asked well fighting five at a time.

Goatman56
November 30th, 2004, 04:05 PM
"Thanks."I ripped one completley in half that was trying to sneak up on me."What are these thingmajigs?"

Alana
November 30th, 2004, 04:06 PM
"I don't know. They came out of no where." She killed two in one hit and they vanished. "But no matter how many we kill there are more to replace them. I can't figure out how to get rid of them." She dove into a group of five.

Logmon1
November 30th, 2004, 04:09 PM
"I think I know" I said runing back into the woods.

Alana
November 30th, 2004, 04:13 PM
Comet howled again and followed. "What is it?" She asked.

Goatman56
November 30th, 2004, 04:14 PM
"Maybe its food cause i'm hungry."

Alana
November 30th, 2004, 04:16 PM
"Why didn't you eat back at the kill?"

Logmon1
November 30th, 2004, 04:16 PM
I stoped a glowing tree that was prodocing thes things.

Alana
November 30th, 2004, 04:19 PM
"This is odd." Said Comet walking round and round the tree. Suddenly there was a flash of llight and the tree vanished. A voice said, "You have wasted time. Hurry and head for the tower." Then it was gone. "Come on lets go back."

Logmon1
November 30th, 2004, 04:21 PM
"ok" I said relutintly "Do you think the things are gone to?"

Alana
November 30th, 2004, 04:24 PM
"Yeah I think they are. If the tree was what was making them and the tree is gone. Unless of course the ones that already exist are still around. The only way to know is go back and check."

Goatman56
November 30th, 2004, 04:28 PM
"I ate but look at me i'm a growin pup."

Alana
November 30th, 2004, 04:32 PM
"I know that to well. But the food in these areas are scarce. You can't eat when ever you want." They reached the edge of the woods and there was no sighn of the creatures. "Good. Now come on lets go back to the others."

Goatman56
November 30th, 2004, 04:36 PM
"Yeah sure lets go back."I still had ideas about leaving the clan to see what it was like to be alone.

Logmon1
November 30th, 2004, 04:37 PM
"Ok" I said running out of the woods.

Alana
November 30th, 2004, 04:42 PM
Comet looked at Pochi. She had an odd feeling about him. He was the kind of wolf who liked to have adventures. "Hey Pochi how would you like some training in fighting. You're a good fighter. But you need practice."

Logmon1
November 30th, 2004, 04:45 PM
"I'll fight him it's been ages senc I'v had a good fight!"

Goatman56
November 30th, 2004, 04:45 PM
"Yeah I guess so."I knew I would probably be gone soon.

Alana
November 30th, 2004, 04:50 PM
"Good. It will be hard. And it will take alot of time. If you don't pay close attention and practice alot you won't be any good. But if you do than you might just be leader of a wolf clan some day."

Logmon1
November 30th, 2004, 04:52 PM
I walked infornt of the pup "so whats your name?" I asked redy to fight.

Goatman56
November 30th, 2004, 04:55 PM
"The names Pochi.Whats yours?"

Alana
November 30th, 2004, 04:56 PM
"No Logan you are not going to fight Pochi. He is a pup as you know."

Logmon1
November 30th, 2004, 04:57 PM
"Aw man but thos freks didn't even put up half a fight!"

Alana
November 30th, 2004, 05:00 PM
"And without training, what makes you think this pup will?"

Goatman56
November 30th, 2004, 05:03 PM
"Hey don't put words in my mouth if he wants to go I can take him."

Logmon1
November 30th, 2004, 05:05 PM
"Ok pup but I'll go easy on you!" I said as I ran at the pup.

Alana
November 30th, 2004, 05:08 PM
Comet growled but she decided to let them fight. It might convince Pochi to stay and train.

Goatman56
November 30th, 2004, 05:48 PM
I began wagging my tail and jumped a him."If your going easy this will be over soon."

Logmon1
November 30th, 2004, 05:52 PM
I grabed him by his fur and through him on the ground "You think so pup!"

Alana
November 30th, 2004, 06:26 PM
Comet shook her head and said, "You should be more catous with your attack Pochi."

Goatman56
November 30th, 2004, 06:37 PM
I jumped up and atked again but that was part of my plan.I then stopped on my front feet and kicked logan right in the face."Yeah I think so."

Logmon1
December 1st, 2004, 03:55 AM
I braly felt the kike. I grabed the pup in my teeth and swing him around "think agin!"

Goatman56
December 1st, 2004, 03:31 PM
My eyes glanced at him and I spun around out of his teeth and jumped on his back taking a big bite."Thinking takes to long."

Logmon1
December 1st, 2004, 03:37 PM
I through him into a tree "not for me"

Goatman56
December 1st, 2004, 03:59 PM
"Your pretty good."I stood back up and just stood there."But not good enough."

Logmon1
December 1st, 2004, 04:00 PM
I ran strat at him plowing him through the trees.

Alana
December 1st, 2004, 05:21 PM
Comet stepped back. She knew better than to interfear, though she wanted to.

Goatman56
December 2nd, 2004, 04:29 AM
I got off of him and behind him.I then jumped and bit him by the leg and pulled him down to the ground."That hurts."

Logmon1
December 2nd, 2004, 05:33 PM
I got up and through him into the air with all my stranth!

Goatman56
December 2nd, 2004, 05:55 PM
I flew through the air until I landed on my feet and stumbled a bit."Nice toss."I ran at him and jumped over him then bit him and took him to the ground.

Logmon1
December 2nd, 2004, 06:01 PM
Now I was tiked off. I through him to the ground and sterted slaming him and not leting move "How do you like that? Ha pup?"

Alana
December 2nd, 2004, 06:01 PM
Comet sat down. "Try the element of surprise Pochi. Wild attacks won't get you any where." She whispered.

Logmon1
December 2nd, 2004, 06:04 PM
I was still blind with rage and wouldint let him move an inch!

Alana
December 2nd, 2004, 06:07 PM
Comet snarled. She stood up and growled, "Logan ease up. You're going to kill him!"

OOC: Why isn't anyone else posting?

Logmon1
December 2nd, 2004, 06:10 PM
I stoped and ran back to Comet "That's what you get for going head to head with me pup! And remember that was easy!"

Alana
December 2nd, 2004, 06:14 PM
Comet snaped at him. "It was a practice match. There was no reason for you to act like that." I had better watch out for him. She thought. If I'm not careful he could try to take over leader ship of the clan, and we can't have a leader who will be blinded by rage in a crisis.

Logmon1
December 2nd, 2004, 06:17 PM
"What's amatter you afrad I'll take over your little clany wany?"

Alana
December 2nd, 2004, 06:22 PM
Comet growled at him. He had to be taught a lesson. But what could she do. She couldn't risk Pochi, he was still a pup and he had already lost. She didn't want to involve the rest of the clan in this so she said, "I need not worry about you taking as leader of the Star Clan. You are still as imature as a pup when it comes to fighting."

Goatman56
December 2nd, 2004, 07:11 PM
"Hey Logan lay off u know Comet could woop u and u hide it by trying to be a smartalic."I barked at him that was the first time that I was actually angry to bark at someone.

Logmon1
December 3rd, 2004, 03:49 AM
I took one good look at them "It's a dog eat dog world! remember?"

Flygon trainer
December 3rd, 2004, 08:57 AM
"ego gets you nowhere. May we continue, without these needless destractions?" I asked, growling at the other's imagined supiriority.

Alana
December 3rd, 2004, 03:25 PM
"Been wondering where you were Eclipse. Yes lets get moving again. Come Lagon. And pup your lessons will start tomarow if your still interdested."

Logmon1
December 4th, 2004, 01:33 PM
"I'm comeing, and my name is Logan!"

Goatman56
December 4th, 2004, 03:21 PM
I just trotted behind the others.

Alana
December 5th, 2004, 09:11 AM
OOC: :P Oops my mistake.

"Yes I know but your laging behind. Lets pick up the pace." Said Comet as she broke into a sprint.

Logmon1
December 5th, 2004, 09:16 AM
I ran and within secends I was next to Comet.

Alana
December 5th, 2004, 10:26 AM
Comet looked at him but didn't say anything. She just made shere to stay one pace in front of Logan.