PDA

View Full Version : There Will Be Brawl

SkythurBathandBeyond151
September 26th, 2010, 07:43 PM
I was just wondering who/ if anyone/ has heard of it.

If anyone has in fact seen it, what are your views on it? (If you want to see what it is click here (http://www.therewillbebrawl.com/).)

I personally believe that it was a masterful live action portrayal of the inter workings of SSBB. The dialog was wonderfully written, and the cast was perfect, as each actor/actress seemingly became their characters in seamless transformation.

It also made me look at some characters in ways I had never looked at them before. A certain "innocent" pink-blob comes to mind. I had never made the connection that Kirby eating people and using their powers was him practicing a cannibalistic way of life, then parading around in his victim's skin. I'll never look at him the same way again...

Anyway...What are your thoughts on the subject?

-Jared-
September 28th, 2010, 08:46 PM
I have to say that I was enthralled with that. I feel lucky that I had a day where I could watch them all at once, eheheh...

The actors did a wonderful job portraying the characters, and I think the mythology of the game was well preserved. They did a great job, in my opinion.

SkythurBathandBeyond151
September 29th, 2010, 12:22 AM
I have to say that I was enthralled with that. I feel lucky that I had a day where I could watch them all at once, eheheh...

The actors did a wonderful job portraying the characters, and I think the mythology of the game was well preserved. They did a great job, in my opinion.

I'm so jealous of the actors that they got to be a part of that. It seems like it would have been a lot of fun. and I agree they did a wonderful job in every aspect.

-Jared-
October 10th, 2010, 08:55 AM
I don;t think I would have wanted to be in that...too much pressure. XD