PDA

View Full Version : wish tag confusion

Sleek
November 19th, 2003, 01:02 PM
i have an urge to clear things up...anyway...i dont think kairi, arcanine, frostweaver or any other smart people have mentioned this yet. or at least why. YOU CANNOT GET THE WISH TAG PEOPLE!!! time to prove it (i always got to). Any item or pokemon that is ever mentioned by other people is in all capital letters. if u talk to the lady in mossdeep, when she says wish tag, it is in LOWERCASE letters. i dont know how much i can stress that. that caught my eye, and i have this weird sixth sense that tells me about something like that, like i can feeel the game or something.

E. Master
November 20th, 2003, 01:30 PM
Sleek is right because the lady in New Mavel will trde you her COIN CASE for WAVE MAIL and she has the item in capital letters.

Omuffinstar man
November 23rd, 2003, 08:57 AM
The game's been hacked into and no data for Wish Tag was EVER found.

usami
November 23rd, 2003, 02:29 PM
Who Started Th Stupid Rumor About It Anyway?I Mean If It Were In The Game It Also Would Have Been In The Game Guide And Its Not And Thats Anough Proof For Me. And Sleek Dose Have A Point.

Sapphire
November 23rd, 2003, 02:51 PM
Erm..Ya never know, Sleek's right though...Maybe with this new Jirachi thing at pokemon.com they could change it...

Sleek
November 23rd, 2003, 03:51 PM
thank you for reading my topic and responding. and miroku, if u wanted to know who started the rumor, it was a person a mentioned before, knives. he is an obsessive. but i like to clear up rumors, so keep em comin.

E. Master
November 24th, 2003, 02:49 PM
I think that jirachi should have never been in the game because people (Knives) have been making up stuff about WISH TAG and JIRACHI. I hate jirachi! *burning a voodoo doll of jirachi and Knives* I have a jirachi and also my cousen Lenny911!!

Wynaut
November 27th, 2003, 06:15 PM
Guys, I know you guys are kinda angry (well actually angry) at knives but there's no bashing or flaming allowed *stares a E. Master with the voodoo dolls*

E. Master
December 1st, 2003, 04:13 PM
*Starts burnig more voodoo dolls of jirachi and knives* I am not "bashing" knives just burni'n voodoo doll of him or her maby it's an it!

Jirachi
December 3rd, 2003, 03:17 AM
They should have made a way to get Jirachi in the game alone and all this garbage will be over.

My game has a pink Jirachi in Fortree that you can keep catching it forever, hmm, I knew that friend who gave this game to me as a present was a hacker! He is trying to make fun of my obsession with steel type Pokemon. Steel isn't pink, and that's not funny!

knives
December 6th, 2003, 04:07 AM
[QUOTE=Jirachi]They should have made a way to get Jirachi in the game alone and all this garbage will be over.

My game has a pink Jirachi in Fortree that you can keep catching it forever, hmm, I knew that friend who gave this game to me as a present was a hacker! He is trying to make fun of my obsession with steel type Pokemon. Steel isn't pink, and that's not funny![/QUOTE

gRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

For the last time i'm not obbsesed i'm just intersted!
OK!

gee wizz, can't i get a break!

The wish tag is not avalable through NINtendo promo's so i hear.

Oh, one more thin' when is the Hoenn saga comin' out in AUS?

E. Master
December 6th, 2003, 07:41 AM
You need to go see a guidence counceler.

Sleek
December 6th, 2003, 08:00 AM
or therapy. or a shrink. one or the other.

E. Master
December 6th, 2003, 08:06 AM
Most likely the shrink.....Or maby therpy!

willow321
December 6th, 2003, 03:38 PM
Sleek,
Rumors, rumors. Look, The wish tag item is a rumor but i have reason to believe that it works. I know how to activate Jiriachi.(i've done it, but my SP is up for rapair).
If you ever need help just ask.
I know most things on pokemon.

From willow321

Sleek
December 6th, 2003, 04:50 PM
u bad, bad liar. it is impossible. i can tear apart the game layers (not physically) and show u that there is no legit way. though i am eager to hear how you "activated" jirachi...

E. Master
December 11th, 2003, 02:18 PM
I want to hear two!

ps. willow321 is a BIG FAT STUPID LIAR!!!

Sleek
December 11th, 2003, 04:39 PM
I don't like to flame people, but Willow, you are very, very wrong. The file is not even in the databases of the game! If you don't believe the hard facts, you should not say anything. Oh wait, your first post. Advisory; Read other threads to learn how to talk in the forums. E. Master, that was a little harsh, but right.

E. Master
December 11th, 2003, 05:18 PM
Yah that was a little harsh let me rephrase that willow321 is a LIAR!

shiny jiriachi
January 5th, 2004, 01:58 PM
Sleek,
Rumors, rumors. Look, The wish tag item is a rumor but i have reason to believe that it works. I know how to activate Jiriachi.(i've done it, but my SP is up for rapair).

From willow321
I have to ask, how do you activate jiriachi, can you please tell me everything like if I have to beat the pokemon league or go to the southern island or mirage island? Please reply!

Thanks,
shiny jiriachi

shiny jiriachi
January 5th, 2004, 02:00 PM
Sleek,

From willow321

Ultimathunder
January 6th, 2004, 12:10 PM
Um just to tell u Jirachii comes with bonus CD u get from Pokemon Collisium it's official...it comes with the trailer of the 6th movie...

Latioscatcher
January 6th, 2004, 02:55 PM
Sleek,

From willow321
<>
how u activate jirachi dude tell me!

shiny jiriachi
January 11th, 2004, 09:23 AM
My friend said he saw jirichi asleep and threw a MASTER BALL and it just bounced right off!!

shiny jiriachi
January 11th, 2004, 09:28 AM
I think u have to do something to wake him up (a.k.a. activate him) to catch him and i don't think it has anythin' to do with a promo' disk from pokemon colliseum, reply to that "Ultimathunder" [mabe i should start a thread on how to catch jiriachi].

Rollerblaze
January 14th, 2004, 02:18 PM
i have an urge to clear things up...anyway...i dont think kairi, arcanine, frostweaver or any other smart people have mentioned this yet. or at least why. YOU CANNOT GET THE WISH TAG PEOPLE!!! time to prove it (i always got to). Any item or pokemon that is ever mentioned by other people is in all capital letters. if u talk to the lady in mossdeep, when she says wish tag, it is in LOWERCASE letters. i dont know how much i can stress that. that caught my eye, and i have this weird sixth sense that tells me about something like that, like i can feeel the game or something.yes it is. i just got it yesterday.heres how you get it.first get all the pokemon in sappire and then get all the pokemon u cant catch in sappire and trade them from ruby to sapphire.them go to lilycove and go to the hotel and go to the top floor and talk to the guy and he will give you a diploma on catching all the pokemon.then go to professor birtch and he will give you a wish tag and then go to the white rock next to the space center at mossdeep and press a and say yes and the rock will crumble up and you will be attacked by a level 50 jirachi :P

Rollerblaze
January 14th, 2004, 02:20 PM
The game's been hacked into and no data for Wish Tag was EVER found.to bad your wrong i just got a wi :P :P sh tag

igtica
January 14th, 2004, 02:44 PM
NOTICE TO ALL: There have been a few double posts on this thread. Can you please refrain from doing this. It's against the forum rules and wastes space.

Thanks,

Iggy

Hakudoushi-kun
January 14th, 2004, 06:17 PM
yes it is. i just got it yesterday.heres how you get it.first get all the pokemon in sappire and then get all the pokemon u cant catch in sappire and trade them from ruby to sapphire.them go to lilycove and go to the hotel and go to the top floor and talk to the guy and he will give you a diploma on catching all the pokemon.then go to professor birtch and he will give you a wish tag and then go to the white rock next to the space center at mossdeep and press a and say yes and the rock will crumble up and you will be attacked by a level 50 jirachi :P

how come i didn't get anything when i got all 202 and the diploma, and after taking to Birch. all he says is congratulations

knives
January 25th, 2004, 11:47 PM
seriously you can't belive that is how you catch 'JI'! trust me i know i'm like jirachis biggest fan and i havent figured out how to cath it. man if i had a nickle.....
i'd have
$300,201.310 man

Visit http://dendesdbzrpg.topcities.com
or i'll chop your legs off!

wishmkr
February 22nd, 2004, 12:27 PM
I think u have to do something to wake him up (a.k.a. activate him) to catch him and i don't think it has anythin' to do with a promo' disk from pokemon colliseum, reply to that "Ultimathunder" [mabe i should start a thread on how to catch jiriachi].

I have Jirachi on lvl 100 and I got it off a freind

BUT IT HAD ON WISH TAG

ps: I'am jirachi's biggest fan
pss: GIR says ONLY IF YOU DO A LITTLE DANCE

wishmkr
February 22nd, 2004, 12:57 PM
[QUOTE=Sleek]i have an urge to clear things up...anyway...i dont think kairi, arcanine, frostweaver or any other smart people have mentioned this yet. or at least why. YOU CANNOT GET THE WISH TAG PEOPLE!!! time to prove it (i always got to). Any item or pokemon that is ever mentioned by other people is in all capital letters. if u talk to the lady in mossdeep, when she says wish tag, it is in LOWERCASE letters. i dont know how much i can stress that. that caught my eye, and i have this weird sixth sense that tells me about something like that, like i can feeel the game or something.

Sleek you said that the ladie next ot the white rock says wish tag in small BUT on mine it is in CAPS I think it may have some thing to that one of the rocets lorched falled and all the people are out side next to the white rock wishing for them to retern safly

Phantom Angel
February 25th, 2004, 05:28 PM
Ahh...stop lying.
It's really annoying.
There is NO Wish Tag in game.
Need I said more?
There is NOWish Tag!!!
No need to said more.
Because I tried all stupid rumor.
and it never work.

Firemaker
May 9th, 2004, 11:12 AM
Rollerblaze is wrong a big LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only wa u can get jirachi is using the disc from pokemon colloseum!!

@#$%& *Draws a picture of rollerblazes picture, rips to 1,000,000,000 pices and puts in trash can spits on it*

knives
May 10th, 2004, 03:03 AM
if u use heats to get JI he is holding a wwish tag, it increases all stats to max level.

E. Master
May 30th, 2004, 10:24 AM
90% of the "users" are liars on this thred. Some one make a list please. :cheeky:

Pogiforce-14
May 30th, 2004, 12:29 PM
I own jirachi, you do get him on the colloseum disk, wish tag is lowercase, you can't get a failed launch. This is my answer to all those posts that contained info contrary to this. I think that she says wish tag like that because since this game came from japan, where wish tags are probably common place at alatars and shrines and teh like, and all common plce items are in lowercase. It's possible that the wihite rock represents JIrachi in his hybernating form, and the spce center represents Deoxys, being a space virus. THAT DOES NOT, HOWEVER, MEAN THAT YOU GET EITHER DEOXYS OR JIRACHI IN THIS GAME. Thank you.

ANIMANGA
June 8th, 2004, 04:16 PM
Hey, i heard somewhere that you can catch Jirachi by going to the space center and talking to the guy that declares the number of launches, when that number reaches 100 you are supposidly able to get a ride to space, when there you will get attacked by a Jirachi and possibly some other rare pokemon ( hee i forget the name Deoxys ?maybe? ) o well, if any info on how to get that has been proven by YOU and/or others plz tell me

ANIMANGA
June 29th, 2004, 11:26 AM
ok, i don't know how to get successful launches up any, my launches are up to 53 now, my friend gave me some jirachi's so i don't really need to know if the launches works, i am still going to find out.......my jirachi is at lvl 83 now........ this game rules. Oh and can somebody please tell me what #151 is? i cant find it for anything, if you want to reply just post here i check back often....... :paranoid: does anyone still check this.....o well

GymLeaderLance99
June 30th, 2004, 12:53 PM
In ruby/sapphire, pokemon #151 is supposed to be called Chimecho, and you find it rarely at Mt.Pyre, where Team Magma/Aqua was.

Golden Groudon
June 30th, 2004, 02:22 PM
I never heard about anything such as a wish tag, so I don't think it's true. If it is, then it should have already revealed itself because jirachi is ready out.

Jerkyguy
July 17th, 2004, 03:28 AM
EVERYONE!!! JIRACHI IS ON THE POKEMON COLESEUM BONUS DISC!!! ITS NOT EVEN A SECRET IT SAYS IN BIG LEETERS ON THE FRONT ITS ON NINTENDO.COM AND POKEMON-GAMES.COM IT WAS ON THE NEWS FOR ALMOST EVER!!!!!...*lets out a big sigh* I have Jirachi...to get him u need a Gamecube, GBA(Sp,Gameboy player) Ruby or Sapphire, GBA/Gamecube connection cable AND the pokemon collesum bonus disc...I hope that dispells the rumers..as 4 the wish tag I have 1 thing...*shrug*bye now!

BladeForever
July 17th, 2004, 06:35 AM
EVERYONE!!! JIRACHI IS ON THE POKEMON COLESEUM BONUS DISC!!! ITS NOT EVEN A SECRET IT SAYS IN BIG LEETERS ON THE FRONT ITS ON NINTENDO.COM AND POKEMON-GAMES.COM IT WAS ON THE NEWS FOR ALMOST EVER!!!!!...*lets out a big sigh* I have Jirachi...to get him u need a Gamecube, GBA(Sp,Gameboy player) Ruby or Sapphire, GBA/Gamecube connection cable AND the pokemon collesum bonus disc...I hope that dispells the rumers..as 4 the wish tag I have 1 thing...*shrug*bye now!

Many of us know that already.. it's just the fact that people still think you can receive a wish tag to battle Jirachi.. <_< I'm afraid what you just said wont help at all. =/ (you just cant stop the lies... and get through to most people)

~Blade~

SKainuiG
July 17th, 2004, 06:53 AM
Many of us know that already.. it's just the fact that people still think you can receive a wish tag to battle Jirachi.. <_< I'm afraid what you just said wont help at all. =/ (you just cant stop the lies... and get through to most people)

~Blade~
I know, it's actually quite pathetic. I've completely completed the game, and I have also paid for and downloaded the EON Ticket and Jirachi from the bonus disc. Jirachi was holding a Ganolon berry, and my brother got Jirachi downloaded to his game aswell and it was holding one of the four rare berries that you can aquire from pokemon colloseum. I hate liars and people who flame, and pretty much this whole entire thread has been that. I've been at these forums a shorter time then most people here, but that doesn't mean I haven't been playing the games since the days of Red and Blue. I've been to other forums and it's sad to see so many lies. If only there was a ban button for all the sensible people here...

ANIMANGA
July 19th, 2004, 10:43 AM
Does anybody know why the scientist in Mossdeep City Space Center is telling you how many launches there have been? I mean, its kind of stupid of them to put him in, and have a counter over how many launches that there have been since the game was started. Mines up to ....56, I'm still not sure by what standards it goes up, I'm guessing about every 24 hours and I'm up to 241 hours....and to the person that has had the last reply, doesn't completely completed mean that you have all ...202 pokemon, and they are at level 100? AND all of the berries. Speaking of berries, how do you get the rare ones? heee

ANIMANGA
July 20th, 2004, 09:25 AM
I KNOW WHAT A WISH TAG IS! IT HAS BEEN REVEALED!!!!!!!

I don't know how to get one that you can use, if you can, because when the girl mentions the wish tag it is not in CAPS like all items. The fact is, i have 6 wish tags. It took me 3 months but i finally figured out what it is, and how to get it. I have found a definition of Jirachi that explains it all. Nobody has mentioned this but.... here it goes.... :classic:

A legend states that JIRACHI will make true any wish that is written on notes attached to its head when it awakens. If this POKMON senses danger, it will fight without awakening.

Definition of Jirachi, which i have 2 of, which means that since they both have 3 tags on their heads, thats 6 WISH TAGS, I hope this clears up any confusion. What i want to know now is, how did that girl by the white rock get a WISH TAG? Does she have a Jirachi? Is it the same Jirachi that is suppost to attack you before you go in space after the countdown of launches gets up to 100 or 83, i have seen numerous websites with some stating that launches go bad at 83 and everybody is wishing for the space crew not to die, i have also heard that when the launches reaches 100 the captain invites you to come into space were 'an experiment has escaped * DEOXYS ?* and you must catch it..... are they true? Maybe neither are? Maybe both are? Maybe you battle Jirachi at the rock where everybody wishes, then go up into space where there has been an accident * caused by DEOXYS? * and you must use Jirachi to capture the DEOXYS and save the space station.... my launches are at 56 ( I got 241 hours just incase anyone wants to figure out how the launches are calculated to go up ) so i have quite a while untill i figure out if the 83, and/or 100, is true. I hope this has helped out a lot and cleared up all of the confusion.