PDA

View Full Version : Digi-chan Box

digi-kun
September 29th, 2010, 05:17 AM
It's about the time again that I take the opinion of the users into account. If there's anything you want to see in this section, go ahead and post here with your suggestion. Complaints, Criticism, and Compliments. It's all welcome.

jigglyppuff8
September 30th, 2010, 07:44 PM
SERIES CLAIM THREAD. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Also, a J-E styled DCC type thing maybe? A thread where we can discuss (rather than just list) what we liked/seen last/ask opinions/get recs from other people (+ other J-E stuff like music or the industry or something)? -Lapras- has been doing this in the last anime/manga thread every time I brought up Araragigatari.

donavannj
September 30th, 2010, 07:48 PM
Also, a J-E styled DCC type thing maybe? A thread where we can discuss (rather than just list) what we liked/seen last/ask opinions/get recs from other people (+ other J-E stuff like music or the industry or something)? -Lapras- has been doing this in the last anime/manga thread every time I brought up Araragigatari.

I don't often post here, but I do think that this is very a very good idea. ^-^

Weeaboo Name
October 1st, 2010, 02:29 AM
every time I brought up Araragigatari.

*Pokerface*

But yes that is a good idea.

Also what about a recommendation thread. You could post your Genres or another series you like and have other people on PC suggest you some anime/manga. I know you can ask this in the main part of the forum but it might be cool to have just 1 thread dedicated to this.

digi-kun
October 1st, 2010, 09:13 AM
Your request has been answered! The J-E Question thread has now been merged with the Anime Recommendations mass of thread to create a shiny ball of silver! nipaa~

Also, the opening of a DCC will probably come with the closing of the "What have you watched last" thread, are you guys ok with that?

Jordan
October 1st, 2010, 12:37 PM
Personally, I won't be against the closing of the "Watched Last" thread if a more dynamic thread that could potentially serve the same purpose is in order. It feels a bit twitter-like when smaller posts appear in that thread, anyhow, which isn't very interesting to read.

Alice
October 1st, 2010, 02:22 PM
How many people here actually speak Japanese?

I was thinking a thread dedicated to answering questions about the language would be a nice addition, if we have enough members around able to do so.

The J-E thread already provided a place to ask for translations, but I was thinking something a little more involved than that. Possibly with links for learning resources etc. (I could provide some that I've used.)

Owl
October 1st, 2010, 02:27 PM
Your request has been answered! The J-E Question thread has now been merged with the Anime Recommendations mass of thread to create a shiny ball of silver! nipaa~

Also, the opening of a DCC will probably come with the closing of the "What have you watched last" thread, are you guys ok with that?
Finally! :D

I have requested that forever ago XD

I'm not at all unhappy with the closing of that thread to open a DCC :D

Hiche..
October 2nd, 2010, 07:03 AM
I second having a DCC in this section.

Maybe an anime review thread?

Owl
October 2nd, 2010, 07:05 AM

That would sound nice, so other users can get a better reference.

digi-kun
October 2nd, 2010, 10:20 AM

Main thing is that last time I did that, pretty much the only reviews that were in there were the ones that I did.

A Pixy
October 27th, 2010, 04:56 PM
Maybe we could have a reviewing contest.

OE had one. Several people entered. I didn't do it just for the Emblem, BTW. I'm pretty sure JE has a large enough userbase to have a contest.

I AM SO REVIEWING THAT HARUHI MOVIE IF SO.

digi-kun
October 28th, 2010, 06:07 PM
Trust me, I'll probably be banning movie reviews if that ever happens ^^;;

I really don't like using emblems as motivation....but....i guess I'll throw it into consideration...