PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Creepypasta Section

Kenpokid
September 29th, 2010, 12:43 PM
I know I can't be the only person who enjoys reading creepypasta on here, right?
If you don't know:
Creepypasta is a story like the infamous LAvender Sound or the Buried Alive.
Sometimes they can be quite interesting, so I thought we might want a section to post quite a few.
The ones I happened to mention are, in fact, Pokemon. But I think we should have one for Pokemon, and one for other, like we have with a lot of others.

Also, this is my first suggestion, so I don't think it's that great in layout and such...

Ivysaur
September 29th, 2010, 12:45 PM
We have a large thread to compile those, I doubt a standalone section would work, specially since there aren't so many different stories to begin with, and it's a really specific topic for a section :x

Yuoaman
September 30th, 2010, 07:04 AM
Like Went said something like this is more suited towards a single thread, because I can't imagine there being a horrible amount of discussion other than direct comments on the creepypastas themselves.

Massacre.
October 1st, 2010, 06:48 PM
One thread can compile most of them like Went said. Though I do enjoy it, there's just not enough writers to support a new forum.

redsaber5859
October 1st, 2010, 06:58 PM
Well, we have a thread for that in Life, Universe, and yadayadayada
And one of our users, HybridTrainer, has made a forum for it :D

インフェルノの津波
October 1st, 2010, 09:51 PM
WUT YOU WANT TO MAKE AN ENTIRE FOR THAT CREEPY CRAP?!?!

Nah man, one thread is ENOUGH for it. :(

560cool.
October 1st, 2010, 10:53 PM
Like it has previously been mentioned, Hybrid Trainer made a Forum for that. If you want to discuss creepypasta, go to their forum. It's called 6th Floor.

Alli
October 2nd, 2010, 12:35 PM
Just a thread is fine. Eventually, I think the creepypasta fad will fade out. So then we'd have a useless section just sitting there. Not enough to warrant its own forum, I'm afraid.