PDA

View Full Version : Starting again... again! xD

Spectrum
November 25th, 2004, 09:53 PM
Looks like I, Kyogre-chan, have done it again. I've changed my name! xD But this time, it'll stick. ^^ Anywho, for those of you who are curious, Aino Minako is the name of my favourite Sailor Moon character, Sailor Venus. In Japanese, it means 'child of love'. There's not much else to say, so... hi again, everyone! ^_^

carrielynn
November 25th, 2004, 10:01 PM
Hi! Welcome with your new name! :)

Poke
November 25th, 2004, 10:10 PM
Hello I like your name :)

Spectrum
November 25th, 2004, 10:12 PM
^_^ Thankies, sly and Poke! I'm glad ya like it! =)

Poke
November 25th, 2004, 10:22 PM
Well see ya later then have a good day.

Psychotic_Demon
November 25th, 2004, 10:31 PM
like the name. welcomes back, er, back, AM/mina.^^

Spectrum
November 25th, 2004, 11:07 PM
Thanks! ^^ I'm still changing my name, but I'm just telling others so they can update their club member lists. ^^;

Intuition
November 25th, 2004, 11:25 PM
Welcome again :D Cool name, I like sailor Venus :)

espeon and umbreon
November 26th, 2004, 12:11 AM
Welcome back with new name. Not much to say though.

Kylie-chan
November 26th, 2004, 12:41 AM
Welcome back!

o_O I thought ye were male...

Ninja Retsu
November 26th, 2004, 07:53 AM
Looks like I, Kyogre-chan, have done it again. I've changed my name! xD But this time, it'll stick. ^^ Anywho, for those of you who are curious, Aino Minako is the name of my favourite Sailor Moon character, Sailor Venus. In Japanese, it means 'child of love'. There's not much else to say, so... hi again, everyone! ^_^
Hi. Welcome to PokeCommunity with your new username. This's Blue Jasmine. I'd like to be your friend. Can we be friends?

Spectrum
November 27th, 2004, 04:23 AM
Thanks, guys! =)

Welcome back!

Actually, I am. Check my profile. ^_^;;

Hi. Welcome to PokeCommunity with your new username. This's Blue Jasmine. I'd like to be your friend. Can we be friends?
Of course we can, BJ! ^^

dumbthingy
November 27th, 2004, 05:11 AM
Hey, why didn't you ask an admin to change your nick, you would have kept post count and rep :D anyway, good luck with your new nick ;)

Ninja Retsu
November 27th, 2004, 05:24 PM
Thanks, guys! =)

Welcome back!

Actually, I am. Check my profile. ^_^;;

Of course we can, BJ! ^^
Thank you very much for being my friend. I'm really very happy to friend with you. I'm going to add you to my buddy list.

Draik
November 27th, 2004, 06:00 PM
Welcome back Kyogre-chan with your new account. Are you still going to call Satoshi-kun Sato-chan?