• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favourite Slasher Movie

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
Years
A "Slasher Movie" is a a horror movie genre.
Some typical slashers are: Friday the 13th, Halloween, A Nightmare on Elm Street, etc...

I personally like the Friday's franchise, an old classic.

What's your favorite Slasher Movie ?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
I'd say the Child's Play films... they scared the hell out of me as a kid and I still enjoy watching them to this day. It's the only move that really gave me nightmares as hilarious as that may be.

Hiche..

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
Scream, for one. It's one of the first slasher movies I watched, and I was a mere kid, so you would expect I was terrified after watching it. I re-watched it a couple of years ago and it was still as good and as scary as it was before. Weird thing I noticed is that, normally in slasher films, there wouldn't be any comedy or a proper plot or character development, but Scream was a movie that had those and also included famous actors.

And my personal favorite, I Know What You Did Last Summer and its sequel. One of the most original plots at that time, though now it's become formulaic. A group of teenagers accidentally kill someone and dispose of the body. After a while, he hunts them and kills them one by one. It's really one of the scariest movies I ever watched, and I also watched it when I was kid, repeated it last year.

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
Years
Scream, for one. It's one of the first slasher movies I watched, and I was a mere kid, so you would expect I was terrified after watching it. I re-watched it a couple of years ago and it was still as good and as scary as it was before. Weird thing I noticed is that, normally in slasher films, there wouldn't be any comedy or a proper plot or character development, but Scream was a movie that had those and also included famous actors.

And my personal favorite, I Know What You Did Last Summer and its sequel. One of the most original plots at that time, though now it's become formulaic. A group of teenagers accidentally kill someone and dispose of the body. After a while, he hunts them and kills them one by one. It's really one of the scariest movies I ever watched, and I also watched it when I was kid, repeated it last year.

Oh...I like the Scream Triology, too. The forth film will be out in April 2011. As for the I Know What You Did Last Summer...It was actually good, exept for the last one, when the killer was undead (?)...I'm not a fan of undead movies .

Agent Clank

Bye PC
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2011
I liked the Halloween movies and the first Scream movie. (I haven't seen the rest yet)
The Halloween series is cool, because it has Micheal Myers and his catchy tune that comes on :D

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Good ol' Friday the 13th and Childs Play are mine, they're both classics. Gotta love Chuckies dry wit.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2017
Scream and Halloween.

i love Slashers though. I'll watch any Slasher.

Rinna

Uhm..woof?
Years
Haven't watched Halloween ,but I have seen Freddy vs. Jason as well as Wes Craven's New Nightmare.

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
Years
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre is my all time fav Slasher movie to be #1
Big fan of Leatherface and so on :)

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
The Child's Play movies are disgusting and awful and should have never existed. I hate them more than anything.

The only slasher movies I like are the Scream movies. Pretty excited for the new one.

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2012
Friday the thirteenth (especially Jason lives cause its cheesy) and Childs play, Childs play is the one wit chuckie, right?

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Something not having Chuckie in it. I don't like Child's Play movies. :(
I'd watch any slasher film not having Chuckie in it, quite a lot if I do say so myself.

Back