PDA

View Full Version : Hi!!!!!

Cynda
November 26th, 2004, 04:47 AM
Hi, everybody!!!! I'm Cynda!!!! I love Pokemon and Harry Potter!!!! Nice to meet you all!!!

I hope I'll have a really good time here.

Anyways, I'm off.

See ya,

Cynda

Spectrum
November 26th, 2004, 05:08 AM
Hi Cynda, and welcome! ^^ May I ask... who you are? xD I used to be Kyogre-chan. Sorry, I'm forgetful. xD

Ninja Retsu
November 26th, 2004, 07:50 AM
Hi, everybody!!!! I'm Cynda!!!! I love Pokemon and Harry Potter!!!! Nice to meet you all!!!

I hope I'll have a really good time here.

Anyways, I'm off.

See ya,

Cynda
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.

carrielynn
November 26th, 2004, 09:29 AM
Hey there, welcome to the board! :)

Poke
November 26th, 2004, 09:36 AM
Yo Cynda wazzup! Anyway enjoy yourself..... so I guess youre a noob too! Heh I joined yesterday!

Intuition
November 26th, 2004, 09:42 AM
Hey there :D welcome to PC ^^ Hope u have a great time here and lots of fun

Cynda
November 27th, 2004, 09:51 AM
:cross-eye :surprised :sleeping: :confused: :(

Guys, I'm really, really, really sorry, but I've gotta go, cause I'm not having that much fun in these forums. Goodbye, Blue Jasmine, goodbye, Kyogre-chan, goodbye, mods, goodbye, newbies, goodbye, everyone.....I'll miss you.......goodbye.....

I hope I'll see one of you guys at Serebii.net Forums....I'm sorry, but I don't like it here that much....I think it's better off searching the forums without being a member....

G'bye.....

Sniff....Snifff......(dramatic music plays).....Wwwwwwwww..........aaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!! Waaaaaaaaah!!!!!!

Goodbye, friends!!!! Goodbye!!!!

ravenstorture
November 27th, 2004, 10:46 AM
Hehe, you give it a day and then you leave. Anyway, bye then.

Umbreon14
November 27th, 2004, 01:11 PM
Hey. Welcome to the Community. Hope you have fun.

Draik
November 27th, 2004, 01:18 PM
*sobs incredibly loudly* Why can't you stay, one day and your gone. My life keeps on getting worse.

espeon and umbreon
November 27th, 2004, 02:42 PM
There's lotso f members like that. Some just leave without posting anything...

HereticSteel
November 27th, 2004, 02:48 PM
Hehe, I joined an then went on holiday to cyprus the day after, people must have thought the same for me, but no, I remembered about the forum and so I came beack, and there hasnt been a day since then that I havent been on!!!!

welkom to pc!!! Cynda have a great time!!!

(welkom is african for welcome)