PDA

View Full Version : 'Tis the day of a ressurection!

Asher
November 26th, 2004, 06:55 AM
Leik, LOOK!!!!1111ONEONE!!! Asher_son_of_the_ashs changeers his naems!!!!!! LOL!!1

Hi, everyone who knows and doesn't know me. I'm Asher. Yes! The same asher_son_of_ash!! With only a quarter of my name cut off. ^_______^;

The reason why I changed my name is cause I was getting sick of my old name! People kept called me the son of ash and such even if I told 'em to call me asher. Anyways, just cause I changed my name, it isn't forever!! I may or not use the old one!!

Anyways, hope to see ya later!

Eliana
November 26th, 2004, 06:58 AM
Hi, I know ya bit! ^^
That was an extremely long name btw XD

Ninja Retsu
November 26th, 2004, 07:48 AM
Leik, LOOK!!!!1111ONEONE!!! Asher_son_of_the_ashs changeers his naems!!!!!! LOL!!1

Hi, everyone who knows and doesn't know me. I'm Asher. Yes! The same asher_son_of_ash!! With only a quarter of my name cut off. ^_______^;

The reason why I changed my name is cause I was getting sick of my old name! People kept called me the son of ash and such even if I told 'em to call me asher. Anyways, just cause I changed my name, it isn't forever!! I may or not use the old one!!

Anyways, hope to see ya later!
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity with your new username. This's Blue Jasmine.

carrielynn
November 26th, 2004, 09:32 AM
Hi, welcome with your new name. ^_^

Intuition
November 26th, 2004, 09:43 AM
Hey, welcome mate :D I like this name more ;)

ravenstorture
November 26th, 2004, 02:29 PM
Welcome back with your new name. And yes, your last name was quite a mouthful.:)

Poke
November 26th, 2004, 02:34 PM
I never knew you but I guess no I do Asher

Asher
November 27th, 2004, 10:41 AM
Thanks everyone. ^________^; I think I'll be sticking here to this name. Thanks again for the rewelcomes.

pokejungle
November 27th, 2004, 10:44 AM
I remember you! I think I met you in an RPG or something 0.0;;

ANYWAY, HI! lol....

er...

Nice name! [If you're ash's son, who's your mom?]

Asher
November 27th, 2004, 10:47 AM
Ahh. PJ. XD; That question remains to be seen. Scientists are at work there, and hmm... that might be the second most universal question. XD;

And PJ, I met in that Shadow/Light RPG with Skye and a few others. o.O;

pokejungle
November 27th, 2004, 10:49 AM
Oh ya!! I remember that ^^;

[I bet you hope your mom is May. =P ]