PDA

View Full Version : BW007 - Tsutarja, attract...? (Japanese Spoilers)

Mew~
October 3rd, 2010, 01:33 AM
"BW007 - Get Tsutarja With Attract!?"
"「ツタージャ・ゲットでメロメロ!?」"
Airdate: 28th October 2010~

What do you guys think? :3

I have a feeling this will be the episode Ash gets a Tsutarja, and maybe be catches it with the move attract! OR Maybe Jessie/James catches it? :O Jessies Koromori is able to learn attract so who knows!~ OR it's just another battle between Ash and shooti.
A think to take into account guys, the title says "Get" so this does indicate someone in the episode will be trying to capture it! For instence, it could be like "Gible... Get" which Ash and Khory tried to capture a Gible and Khory caught it~ or "Gible! Get it!!" in which Ash captured his own Gible!

ShadowYashi
October 3rd, 2010, 11:15 AM
If it involves catching Tsutarja, I think that will go to Dent, because Ash already has Mijumaru and Iris is supposed to be getting Pokabu. Perhaps Dent's Yanappu know's Attract?

Guy
October 3rd, 2010, 11:20 AM
Fast paced is fast paced. This pretty much confirms that Ash does earn his first badge the first time they introduce Dento and his brothers. Which is a shame, because I was hoping they would do with what they did with the DP Saga and give each gym leader at least two or more episodes of their own revolving around some kind of difficulty or introduction before the actual battle episode.

Anyway, the title might be a bit misleading. If you watched any of the previews, you would notice that there was a female Tsutaja shown using attract on Pikachu. So it's probably being referred to as "Get the Tsutaja that knows Attract". This is probably the same episode where Ash might catch it. Which is interesting, because Attract isn't a move that really follows Ash's battling style. I can see this being used against Shooti though seeing as his Tsutaja (which has said to have evolved already the next time Shooti appears) has a more deep, masculine voice. XD;

Although, what I mentioned earlier with the Tsutaja knowing Attract and not being Ash's style, wouldn't it seem more fitting if Dento caught it instead? Yes, it shows Ash going after it, but it's still possible - I'm just thinking wishfully here.

If Ash does happen to catch Tsutaja and Pokabu in BW004, then this means he'll have five Pokémon before the second gym.

Spinor
October 3rd, 2010, 11:42 AM
Doesn't seem to say who's going to catch Tsutarja. Right now it's anyone's Tsutaruja. Most likely Iris's or Dent's. But, I'll wait out the month to find out >__>

Guy
October 3rd, 2010, 12:51 PM
Doesn't seem to say who's going to catch Tsutarja. Right now it's anyone's Tsutaruja. Most likely Iris's or Dent's. But, I'll wait out the month to find out >__>
I can see Iris with Pokabu considering her interest in it for the previews of the Battle Club episode, but I'd like to think this will be Dento's capture. It makes sense seeing as he specializes in Grass-types.

Perrie ✿
October 3rd, 2010, 02:07 PM
I hope they do what they did in Hoenn and give everyone a starter >_>

Cause if Ash does get Pokabu and Tsutarja, that means 5 Pokemon already.

Anyway, I hope Dento gets it :3 and Iris get Pokabu, and before anyone does say

"Why would Iris get a none dragon type Pokemon" Brock caught Poison/Flying/Water/Grass types >_>

Thorns
October 3rd, 2010, 02:12 PM
It would be cool if he got all 3 starters again. he did it in kanto and Johto, so why not in Isshu?

SuperiorCat
October 3rd, 2010, 02:18 PM
Well, if Iris gets Pokabu this week, then I think we can safely assume that Dento will be catching Tsutarja. :3

Unless they decide to follow Sinnoh's pattern and give Ash 2 starters and Iris 1. ;-;
I hope they don't do that. =/

The Red Chain
October 6th, 2010, 09:51 AM
This is the episode I absolutely cannot wait for. <33

I loved Tsutaaja before, but when they introduced this female beauty with Attract I fell even deeper in love. Pun totally intended. :'3

I wanted Ash to catch her at first, but Shivi makes a very valid point. Ash is an in-your-face disgrace type of battler, and didn't get even the slightest bit rational until Diamond and Pearl. Dento on the other hand is very relaxed, and seems to take his time planning every move he makes. With that in mind, Dento is the only suitable one to utilize this Tsutaaja's Attract the proper way, while Ash just wants to go all out right then and there. Definitely not a good strategy with a Tsutaaja that has a status effecting move that takes careful planning. It's not like Sleep Powder which can just be thrown about recklessly without many issues. Attract also seems a bit too feminine of a move for Ash's style, while Dento has that elegance about him which would fit perfectly with this little snake.

I would mention the fact that Dento specializes in Grass types, but Brock captured Pokemon that weren't Rock type. So.. I can't say that that is a good point really. XD;

... I still say the female should've been shiny so that poor male Taaja of Shooti's didn't have to be given such a stupid voice to differentiate the two Taaja.

Edit ; After seeing the episode with Pokabu, and Best Wishes's ending song, I want Ash to get Tsutaja. I don't care if it doesn't make sense, I want him to get her. ;;

mervyn797
October 16th, 2010, 01:17 AM
Tsutaja seems to me as the hottest topic of discussion in most of the BW episode discussion threads. XD;
After looking at one of those BW previews, I feel Tsutaja is going to be one hard Pokemon to catch, seeing how Tsutaja successfully attracted Pikachu. But I'm afraid that Ash might not use Tsutaja's abilities to its full extent because it doesn't seem to suit Ash's battling style, as Hiiro pointed out. ;;

Mew~
October 21st, 2010, 05:42 AM
The new preview was shown just after BW006!~
v/FITvGApi6_k

Tomackze
October 21st, 2010, 07:19 AM
Looks like Ash just might catch Tsutarja...

thedestinedblade
October 21st, 2010, 07:44 AM
Not really a big surprise. It seems it takes his entire party to catch it though, lol. Mamepato sighting!

mervyn797
October 21st, 2010, 08:00 AM
Wow, Mamepato is going to make an appearance. XD; Poor bird. ;_; As for Tsutaja.. as i said before, it is going to be a tough one.

PearlShipper4Life
October 21st, 2010, 08:17 AM
Yah, Tsutarjua I assume will be using all its attacks against Ash I'd LOL If it used attract on Ash himselfXD

Devil Flamingo
October 21st, 2010, 03:36 PM
Well, that's disappointing. I was hoping Dent would catch Tsutaja instead. But, I'm cool with Ash having it, since it's smug and adorable and reminds me of his Chikorita days, haha.

Besides, he's had every Grass starter ever, so it'd be missing the tradition if he didn't get it. :C Looking forward to this ep so much!

Arc
October 21st, 2010, 05:43 PM
Well, it was to be expected that Ash would capture Tsutarja. We can also confirm that Tsutarja is female, as it used Attract on Pikachu and worked.

Polizard
October 21st, 2010, 06:28 PM
This episode was something we all saw coming but we will learn a few minor Details from it, like tsutarja is a girl and pokabu is a boy cause attract worked on him to

Tomackze
October 21st, 2010, 06:34 PM
I don't even know if it'd use all of its attacks... probably just stick with attract and own most of Ash's pokemon that way lol

Kirbychu
October 21st, 2010, 06:46 PM
This is something I was hoping the writers wouldn't return. >.>

Ash has a ridiculously boring team, they're simply taking a step back now. He has the usual Pikachu, generic bird, and it looks like he's going to get all three starters. That's boring, unoriginal, and just plain lazy on the writers part. Why does Ash always have to follow these idiotic guidelines? There is absolutely nothing original about that team. The generic bird isn't even getting any screen time, and Boarbeque has a dull personality. I'm sick of Pikachu getting its ass handed to it in this new region and I hate Smugleaf simply because it's a starter and it's essentially a symbol of laziness and lack of creativity.

Really, I'm not much of hater. Best Wishes has been alright so far, but this just really irks me.

Mew~
October 22nd, 2010, 02:23 AM
This is something I was hoping the writers wouldn't return. >.>

Ash has a ridiculously boring team, they're simply taking a step back now. He has the usual Pikachu, generic bird, and it looks like he's going to get all three starters. That's boring, unoriginal, and just plain lazy on the writers' part. Why does Ash always have to follow these idiotic guidelines? There is absolutely nothing original about that team. The generic bird isn't even getting any screen time, and Boarbeque has a dull personality. I'm sick of Pikachu getting its ass handed to it in this new region and I hate Smugleaf simply because it's a starter and it's essentially a symbol of laziness and lack of creativity.

Really, I'm not much of hater. Best Wishes has been alright so far, but this just really irks me.

Well, to be honest, you never know... They might actually make Ash a good trainer and maybe let him catch more than 7 pokemon in a region, make it follow a bit more like the games and maybe Ash can actually try and catch as many pokemon as he can and stuff the rest in oaks lab like Gary...

thedestinedblade
October 22nd, 2010, 03:04 AM
Since they seem to be going back to Kanto roots there's hope that he catches more than the usual amount of pokemon. At first I was against the idea of him getting all 3 starters because it was predictable and there are a lot of unique pokemon this generation, but I've become more accepting of the idea lately. Hopefully he doesn't decide to release everything and actually rotate his sixth spot. :)

AshPikastar
October 22nd, 2010, 07:01 AM
It looks like Satoshi is having a hard time fighting Tsutarja since it keeps on using attract. I was somewhat hopping that Dento would catch it though but it was obvious that he'll catch it.

Perrie ✿
October 22nd, 2010, 07:24 AM
Like what Kirbychu said >.>

Mamepato (I think <.<) Where are you? Only screen time was the episode it was captured in D:< I'm glad this Tsutarja knows Attract, at least Ash now actually has a chance of winning battles with support moves.

Kenshin5
October 22nd, 2010, 07:17 PM
I don't even know if it'd use all of its attacks... probably just stick with attract and own most of Ash's pokemon that way lol
Seems like Tsutarja will mix it up so to speak with it's attacks. Yes it used Attract on Pikachu and Pokabu, but it used Grass Mixer on Mamepato and Vine Whip on Mijumaru. Looks like Tsutarja is putting Ash's team through the ringer.

Satoshi Ookami
October 24th, 2010, 12:24 AM
Well just like I expected =) Tsutarja's gonna be Satoshi's =)
And I agree with you guys, Satoshi's last stop will probably be changed throughout the Best Wishes season =)

Koh
October 28th, 2010, 06:14 AM
Yep, Satoshi got Tsutarja. From what I heard about her though, she seems kinda...dark.

thedestinedblade
October 28th, 2010, 06:31 AM
Ash's Mamepato is female! :/ Male form looks so much better... oh well. I love Tsutarja. She's got a cool personality. He really had to work for that capture. I like how it smiled and accepted defeat before being caught. I think they might explore her past later on. Mamepato was the one that finally weakened it so it was nice to actually see it do something. lol, they started playing the E4 music when Ash was sinking in that mud water. Saying that, it's nice to hear a lot of the BGM from Black and White.

AshPikastar
October 28th, 2010, 07:50 AM
Oh wow. This was a pretty good episode. I loved Tsutarja. Once I realized that Iris or Dento weren't trying to capture it, I knew instantly that it was Satoshi who was going to capture it. I loved how Jessie tried to capture Tsutarja but it was able to dodge the Pokeball. So far so good for Best Wish. I'm excited about the next episode.

Perrie ✿
October 28th, 2010, 10:08 AM
:| Mamepato is female... Ew. I hate how the Female one looks. I like the male with its big pink fruity hair. XD

And Mamepato also got some screen time :O Mamepato also got a battle D: What's this world coming to ...

I liked the episode overall. Although I do wonder why Dento, Iris and Ash left all there belongings without them getting stolen.

I want Kibago to battle D:<

Kenshin5
October 28th, 2010, 10:11 AM
:| Mamepato is female... Ew. I hate how the Female one looks. I like the male with its big pink fruity hair. XD

And Mamepato also got some screen time :O Mamepato also got a battle D: What's this world coming to ...

I liked the episode overall. Although I do wonder why Dento, Iris and Ash left all there belongings without them getting stolen.

I want Kibago to battle D:<
Kibago may battle or actually do something in episode 9 consider it is part of the episode title. And I doubt the party is too concerned with their items get stolen.

TheFuturePokemon
October 28th, 2010, 05:47 PM
wow ash got all 3 starter in only 7 episodes

and Does ash need to be reminded again that he needs to weaken a pokemon before throwing a pokeball.

Satoshi Ookami
October 28th, 2010, 11:49 PM
Tsutarja personality kinda reminds me of Satoshi's Treecko...
I really hope writers will expand her past because she must be hiding something... otherwise she wouldn't be so lonely, bored and somehow hateful against humans.

mervyn797
October 29th, 2010, 01:51 AM
This is one episode I was awaiting for such a long time. That is because it showed my favourite Pokemon- Tsutaja!

Tsutaja is surely a graceful Pokemon~! It's elegance and style, agility and strength, simply remarkable! I'm sure that Tsutaja will be a great asset to Ash's team.

And...! Mamepato is a female! It's nice to see that the writers aren't ignoring the regional bird this time around!

Devil Flamingo
October 29th, 2010, 02:58 PM
This ep was awesome, I loooved it. :D :D :D

Like everyone else, I'm glad Ash got it, and I hope we get to see her past, because there's certainly something that's not being told/shown about her personality. It's funny that it's female, considering that I too prefer female Jalorda (and female Venusaur, but male Meganium and male Torterra). Oh, and its Grass Mixer is simply epic; I can't wait to see it in future battles, as it looks quite strong. :3

Jorah
October 30th, 2010, 06:00 AM
Nice to see that the gender of all of Ash's Pokemon have been confirmed quickly :P I'd really like to see a translation of the scene where Ash doesn't understand, though XD And I think he told Iris to shut up when she was telling him about type disadvantages when he was using Mijimaru against Tsutaaja o_O

Hiroshi Sotomura
October 30th, 2010, 06:40 AM
Nice to see that the gender of all of Ash's Pokemon have been confirmed quickly :P I'd really like to see a translation of the scene where Ash doesn't understand, though XD And I think he told Iris to shut up when she was telling him about type disadvantages when he was using Mijimaru against Tsutaaja o_O
I didn't have the clip on hand because I didn't download the episode, but Dento says "Satoshi must have known that Attract wouldn't work" and Satoshi starts commenting "That Mamepato was a female… I didn't know that."

Needless to say, Dento and Iris didn't see him in a good light from that. XD

Guy
October 30th, 2010, 09:44 AM
Tsutarja personality kinda reminds me of Satoshi's Treecko...
That's the same thought that crossed my mind as I watched the episode.

I like the fact Tsutaja has Attract. Here's hoping this leads to a new battling style for Ash, since he's more of the offensive trainer. I can see some good character development coming from Ash's Pokémon, specifically the starters. Props for Mamepeto actually earning some light though!

Side thought, but if contests were still around, Tsutaja would have put on a great appeal for whoever owned it.

Azumi
October 30th, 2010, 06:02 PM
To be honest the only thing I really noticed in this episode is that there seems to be a mention of Team Plasma. Since Giovanni mentioned "a secret organization is taking action".
Much swooning aside over the implications of this, I really am interested as to how Team Plasma would be like in the anime.

Other than that it was actually quite an amusing episode. I really like Mijumaru's personality. <3

Satoshi Ookami
October 30th, 2010, 11:19 PM
Needless to say, Dento and Iris didn't see him in a good light from that. XD
I loved Iris' expression xD She was like WTF OMG O_O" xD

I like the fact Tsutaja has Attract. Here's hoping this leads to a new battling style for Ash, since he's more of the offensive trainer.
I dunno... I think Satoshi's style won't change... And he might not even be using Attract...

Props for Mamepeto actually earning some light though!
Was about time =D But to tell the truth she looked more like wild Pokemon until Satoshi used it in battle =)

Since Giovanni mentioned "a secret organization is taking action".
Much swooning aside over the implications of this, I really am interested as to how Team Plasma would be like in the anime.
I hope so too =) And N too =D I'm excited to see N in anime =D
Maybe Shippou City...? So far anime is moving according to games except for Team Plasma.

PearlShipper4Life
November 1st, 2010, 10:58 AM
I like Mijamaru's personality too, so far its my favorite of the starters, ask for the episode itself. I'm curious as to how Dento packs all those tables in his bag? I liked Ash's reaction to Mamepato being female, that was too funny. I'm loving Ash and Iris fighting, its cute how Ash is now all fighting back to her, I wonder if it will continue the entire series? I'm glad Ash caught Tsutarja, I knew he would why people were in denial about it was beyond me. Over all, I'm really enjoying this series and episode 8 looks like a fun episode.

mervyn797
November 2nd, 2010, 01:57 AM
I dunno... I think Satoshi's style won't change... And he might not even be using Attract...

I don't think that after watching the effectiveness of Attract, Ash would be able to resist commanding his Tsutaja to use attract. XD
And I would like to see Ash's Tsutaja use Attract on Shooti's Tsutaja. :P

Garringman
November 2nd, 2010, 07:35 PM
I think he'll either go crazy and just use Attract on everything and miss a wild pokemon capture because of it or he'll ignore it for a bit and then he'll get into a tough battle and then be reminded to use attract. I'm very excited because of the mention of Team Plasma because I want to see N show up. I'm also interested to see some more stuff about Tsutaja's past they mentioned that because of its knowlage of Attract it must have been owned by a trainer at some point and it might have left that trainer for incompetence.

Satoshi Ookami
November 2nd, 2010, 11:42 PM
Oh, and its Grass Mixer is simply epic; I can't wait to see it in future battles, as it looks quite strong. :3
I thought it's Grass Oath...? O_O

I don't think that after watching the effectiveness of Attract, Ash would be able to resist commanding his Tsutaja to use attract. XD
Yeah you might be right... he will use it... on female pokemon xD

mervyn797
November 3rd, 2010, 02:36 AM
Yeah you might be right... he will use it... on female pokemon xD
I actually laughed out loud when I read this. Yes, you are right. Considering how dumb Ash can be at times, he would be using attract on some female Pokemon.

But if I speculate some sort of rivalry between Ash's Tsutaja and Shoot's male Tsutaja.. then I guess Ash's Tsutaja would try to go all out offensive. ;;