PDA

View Full Version : Surviving Trainer Tower

Aisu K.
November 26th, 2004, 03:42 PM
It all started when you and some friends decided to take the challenge of Trainer Tower. You go in, and you register everyone for a different event. An hour later, everyone meets each other, victorious. Just when your about to leave,the automatic sliding door malfunctions, and that glass is built to withstand anything. The repair man said it would take five weeks to fix. Your stuck in Trainer Tower for five weeks! Your goal is to survive Trainer Tower!

Here's the drill. Enter your trainers name, age, and signature Pokmon, and maybe a little about yourself. You need to find ways to survive for five weeks.
i.e. I use so-and-so's Tropius's fruit in a dish for everyone.

November 26th, 2004, 04:37 PM
Name: Silver
Pokemon:
Gyrados
Eevee
Charizard
Alakazam
Hypno
Gengar
Signature Pokemon: Eevee

Aisu K.
November 26th, 2004, 05:00 PM
They call be Dragon. I am 13, and I use my trusty Tyranitar in battle.

kirby00
November 26th, 2004, 08:37 PM
trainers name: K
signature Pokmon: Clefable
Others: Mr. Mime

Twisted Umbreon
November 27th, 2004, 10:50 AM
Age-15
signature Pokmon:Umbreon
other pokemon: Jolteon
Vaporeon
Flareon
Haunter
Dragonite

Aisu K.
November 27th, 2004, 10:54 AM
Any others, or can we start the RP?

Twisted Umbreon
November 27th, 2004, 11:01 AM
I guess we could start? I'm ready if that counts for anything

Aisu K.
November 27th, 2004, 11:09 AM
I'll give the other a chance. One more, and were beginning. If no one else joins, then we'll begin.

Desert Cacturne
November 27th, 2004, 11:22 AM
Name: Sylvan
Signature Pokmon: Banette
Others: Vileplume, Porygon2, Cacturne

Twisted Umbreon
November 27th, 2004, 11:25 AM
Okay, cool enough, i can wait..

Aisu K.
November 27th, 2004, 11:40 AM
Okay. We have that last order filled Now, let's begin.
I'll make my first act as an example:
I'm just about to walk out of the Tower, and expecting the door to open, I continue to slam into the door. I send out Tyranitar, who showers the glass with an array of attacks, but no luck.

Twisted Umbreon
November 27th, 2004, 11:47 AM
YAY!! >_> hehe

Post- Yami sat on a couch a few feet from the door. her emeraled green hues glanced at the boy and his pokemon trying to break thorugh the glass. rolling her eyes she spoke out loud. " Do you know those doors where built to withstand anything?" a Umbreon sat at the edge of her feet. standing up she walked towards him coal colored hair swayed gently behind her, as she stoped a few feet behind him, hands on her hips.

Desert Cacturne
November 27th, 2004, 11:53 AM
Err, are ghosts allowed to go through walls, doors?

Sylvan was sitting on the floor, knowing that the door was sealed tightly, after a few attempts of a strong pokemon's attacks. He sat there, wondering. What could he do to help? There was Banette, who was sleeping very soundly, and his other pokemon. Then, Sylvan threw three great balls and out came a Vileplume, Porygon2, and a Cacturne.

SnoreBolt
November 27th, 2004, 12:02 PM
((Is there still room for one more trainer? If so, can I join up?))

November 27th, 2004, 12:15 PM
Silver sent Alakazam out. It Teleported out the door. Or, it tried to. It couldn't get out. Silver sighed. "I've got a plan. Who else has Psychic Pokemon?"

Twisted Umbreon
November 27th, 2004, 12:22 PM
>_<; Im gonna change a pokemon Haunter shall be replaced with Espeon.

Post- Arching an eyebrow she sighed and called out Espeon " I do what do you plan on doing?" she questiond as the purple Espeon layed on the ground before her.

Aisu K.
November 27th, 2004, 12:26 PM
All of a sudden, I had a plan! "Tyranitar! Dig!"
Tyranitar looked confused. I forgot...
He doesn't know Dig:confused:

Okay, Snorbolt, go ahead.

Twisted Umbreon
November 27th, 2004, 12:34 PM
Post- sighing Might has well try it, she thought. "Eclipse(( Espeon)), use body slam agasint the door!" the espeon got up and hurled it's self agasint the glass door meowing it jumped back seeing that attack was futile agasint the doors.

Desert Cacturne
November 27th, 2004, 12:37 PM
"Well, my Porygon2 may know some psychic attacks, but I doubt it," he said, "Hmm... can you try to use Solarbeam, Vileplume?" The walls and ceilings were so strong, no solar power could have been reached. "Nevermind, can you use Faint Attack, Cacturne?" Cacturne had suddenly vanished, then reappeared a second later but had bumped into the door and fainted. "Sorry, Cacturne, you deserve a nice rest." Sylvan returned Cacturne back into his great ball, all out of ideas.

Aisu K.
November 27th, 2004, 12:40 PM
I had another idea! "Let's climb to the top of the tower, ad leap off the roof!"
Everyone looks at me like I did something wrong.

Twisted Umbreon
November 27th, 2004, 12:46 PM
She arched another eyebrow, and slaped Dragon across the head. " Your an idiot, so shut up," she snapped. turning around she called back Eclipse " Good job girl, you should rest a-bit."[/

Pichu1
November 27th, 2004, 12:51 PM
Name: gold
Signature pokemon: Umbreon
Others: Flareon Joteon Vaporeon Espeon Evee

Twisted Umbreon
November 27th, 2004, 12:54 PM
Gah Umbreon ish mine xP >_> i kid ahem -cough-

Walking back to the couch, she throw herself on it. her black bangs coverd her eyes. Umbreon hoped onto its owners lap nestling into her black faded shorts it fell asleep.
'There's nothing else to do so why fret?' she thought lightly. doing the same has her pokemon she fell asleep

Aisu K.
November 27th, 2004, 12:55 PM
I send out my trusty Tyranitar, who looms over Yamiset, awaiting orders. I won't anyone get way with that act.

Pichu1
November 27th, 2004, 12:59 PM
hey silver i think umbreon knows some Psychic attacks i can try umbreon use confusion umbreon did it it could use Psychic attacks!

Twisted Umbreon
November 27th, 2004, 01:02 PM
Glaring at the pokemon she scoffed. " Do you think that I'm scared of this pokemon if you want to battle then lets." taking out a pokeball she throw it. " i chosse you," in a flash of light dragonite appeared.

Aisu K.
November 27th, 2004, 01:02 PM
I find a spot and lie down for a while. I get out my Chicken Soup for the Trapped Pokmon Trainer Soul book, and Tyranitar still awaits orders to hurt someone. It gets late. So far, no one brought any food except for a few Tamato Berries, which are lip-bendingly spicy.

Tyranitar! *yawn* Rock Slide!

Pichu1
November 27th, 2004, 01:06 PM
"what you do that for you almost hit me"
"i guess i was to close to the battle feild"

Aisu K.
November 27th, 2004, 01:09 PM
"Tyranitar, murder that Dragonite with a powerful Dragon Claw when you get the chance."Soon enough, Tyranitar's stomach growls.

"We'd better find food,a and fast before we all keel over."

Twisted Umbreon
November 27th, 2004, 01:10 PM
Dragonite side steped. " Dragonite, use slam." the pokemon went forward and slammed its self into the Tyranitar. Hopefully this would weaken the pokemon being that Dragonite was at a high level.

Pichu1
November 27th, 2004, 01:12 PM
"ill go hunting for food well you guys continu the battle"runs off looking for food

Aisu K.
November 27th, 2004, 01:12 PM
"Perhaps I should show you my record."

I pull out a small paper.

WINS: 125
LOSSES: 25
DRAWS: 27

"How do you like 'dem apples? Now's your chance! Use that Dragon Claw I asked for!"

Tyranitar's claws are thrusted into Dragonite's hide.

By the way, where are we to get food? We're stuck inside this tower.

Twisted Umbreon
November 27th, 2004, 01:17 PM
She laughed. " So let me show you my record i've been a trainer since age 8 for my smarts on pokemon and Dratini was my first pokemon, now imagine how strong my lovely Dragonite is," pulling out a sheet of paper that was in her poket it read
Wins-200
Losses-54
Draws-15
" Now dragonite, use dragon rage." the pokemon opened it's mouth while it spurt out massive flames

Desert Cacturne
November 27th, 2004, 01:20 PM
Eek, I thought we were all friends. x.X

Sylvan thought for a while. Does this place have a cafeteria or a place to eat? Or perhaps, a buffet? He grew so hungry just thinking about it. Then, something lit up his mind. Plants had chlorophyll so maybe Vileplume could use photosynthesis to make us sugar. But he didn't want to get diabetes.

Aisu K.
November 27th, 2004, 01:21 PM
I should warn you, the the win/loss ratio is worse on your record than mine. It just seems like more because you fought more battles. Plus, Trainer Tower is on Seven Island, my Tyranitar's birthplace. That should make a difference in her tactics.

"Tyranitar, Crunch it!"
Tyranitar sinks her fangs into Dragonite.

Pichu1
November 27th, 2004, 01:21 PM
"all right go Espeon Espeon and Umbreon you go and look for food report back to me if you fing some ill look on my own" Gold Scuride away and so did Espeon and Umbreon

Aisu K.
November 27th, 2004, 01:23 PM
The two combatants look at Sylvan, and Tyranitar tosses Sylvan over the Resistration Counter.

"Time to end this! One last Dragon Claw!"

Pichu1
November 27th, 2004, 01:26 PM
"Hey Espeon and Umbreon are comeing back" they led Gold to a frigeorator Gold opend it "look at all the goods" grabed lots of food and heded back

Aisu K.
November 27th, 2004, 01:28 PM
Nooo! Tyranitar, You have to battle!!
Tyranitar scarfs down three quarters of the food. She belches once, and gets back into the battle.
"What'r we going to do with you?"

Pichu1
November 27th, 2004, 01:30 PM
"hey now we only have a little bit of food!!!!!!! But then again i dont think I ate all the foood thats in my back pack"Gold opens up His Back pack "I have 4 cookies left"

Twisted Umbreon
November 27th, 2004, 01:31 PM
She sighed, not wanting to fight anymore. " I give up, i haven't seen anything to heal pokemon when they faint, and so i will not let that happen." pulling out the pokeball she opened it as light appeared and dragonite faded with the light.

Aisu K.
November 27th, 2004, 01:33 PM
"Yeah. I guess that was kinda childish. Come back, girl."
Tyranitar disappeared into the Ultra Ball that captured her. So...
...about the remaining food.

Pichu1
November 27th, 2004, 01:34 PM
"great now that the battles over lets eat we might find someting to heal Our pokemon later"

Aisu K.
November 27th, 2004, 01:35 PM
I should tell everyone this: Ration our food, or we might end up eating each other.

Pichu1
November 27th, 2004, 01:36 PM
"how bout we dont eat each other and eat the food instead"

Twisted Umbreon
November 27th, 2004, 01:38 PM
]"What will we do if there's no food?" hunger rose into her stomach. " Wait!" she went back to the couch and pulled out a cloth wraped in a bundle and walked back to dragon. " Heh, i have some food here, before i left i packed it who knew that it would come in handy."

Pichu1
November 27th, 2004, 01:39 PM
"hey did you here me ive still got some food left"

Aisu K.
November 27th, 2004, 01:39 PM
"Okay. We have the food, but is there a faucet somewhere, or maybe a drinking fountain. Who has Water-Pokmon? We need water."

Pichu1
November 27th, 2004, 01:40 PM
"me my Vaporeon"Gold let Vaporeon out

Aisu K.
November 27th, 2004, 01:41 PM
Ah. Finally! Let's eat! Yay!!

Twisted Umbreon
November 27th, 2004, 01:42 PM
"She smiled i do." Pulling out a pokeball Vaporeon appeard. crying out it sat by umbreon who sat at the feet of Yami.

Pichu1
November 27th, 2004, 01:43 PM
"this is going to be good wait asec some of this food is ruagh meat go Flareon and cook this food with your ember"

Aisu K.
November 27th, 2004, 01:44 PM
Luckily, I found plastic cups, plates, and silverware in the cafeteria. Tonight, we feast!

Twisted Umbreon
November 27th, 2004, 01:45 PM
Gah, my computer thingy ish slow TT.TT no wonder my post keep coming so late phst.

Sitting down she opend the cloth, a assorment of bugers and a slice of cake showed. her stomach growled lightly. almost drooling she lifted the burger to her mouth and took a huge bit and smiled.

Pichu1
November 27th, 2004, 01:46 PM
"yum this is good after this we should go look for some place to heal Tyranitar and Dragonite to full healthe"

Desert Cacturne
November 27th, 2004, 01:46 PM
"FEAST!?" Sylvan sprinted towards the group from where he was "thrown" (eeh, I got confused). "Let's see, all I have is a poisonous mushroom but I guess you guys wouldn't want that."

Pichu1
November 27th, 2004, 01:48 PM
"I dont think we would want to get poisond Sylvan"

Aisu K.
November 27th, 2004, 01:49 PM
The mechanic came on the phone from outside the tower,
"I'm sorry, but I can't fix it. I have to get some more people, and machinery to fix it. That door shouldn't open for a very long time, maybe a year or so."
I stopped dead, put the phone down, and went back to dinner. I didn't want to bear the bad news.

Pichu1
November 27th, 2004, 01:51 PM
"what i heard that i dont want to stay here for a year or so so weve got to find away to break out of here"

Aisu K.
November 27th, 2004, 01:53 PM
Oh, man. Venusaur, Nidoking, Dragonite, Salamence, and Mewtwo are all going to be worried. I left them at home to watch the place while I take the Trainer Tower Challenge.

Twisted Umbreon
November 27th, 2004, 01:53 PM
"Whats wrong, you look sad, was that the mechanic?" she questioned. her mouth set into a frown. she placed the burger down onto the table. worry-ness glinted in her eyes.

Aisu K.
November 27th, 2004, 01:54 PM
I hesitated, but I confessed what I heard on the phone to my former-enemy.

Pichu1
November 27th, 2004, 01:54 PM
"same with latios and latias they will be very worried"

Twisted Umbreon
November 27th, 2004, 01:57 PM
She sat up abruptly. " Y-y-your lieing, please tell me this is some awful joke," she said rapidly disbelif filled her voice. " I have to go home, too my family, my pokemon, and how are we going to survive with out food?"

Aisu K.
November 27th, 2004, 02:00 PM
"Sorry, but I'm not lying. We're stuck here. We need to find food fast! The food we have right now won't last us. We'll be in serious trouble if we don't find something."

Pichu1
"ive got it go espeon go jolteon go evee go vaporeon go flareon alrite if you have an evee evelution let it out and tell it to do what i tell it to do"

Desert Cacturne
"Don't lose hope!" said Sylvan, "We'll get out of here sometime." Suddenly, Banette appeared, who was awoken when silence came by. "Banette!" he cried. Sylvan knew he hated being trapped and gave him a cookie.

Twisted Umbreon
November 27th, 2004, 02:01 PM
She gasped. "Do any of you have a Flying type pokemon?" an idea popped into her head.

Pichu1
November 27th, 2004, 02:03 PM
"dont you have a Dragonite?"

Aisu K.
November 27th, 2004, 02:04 PM
"I don't think the glass will break. The only time I remember it breaking is when Mewtwo got mad for being knocked out right after we healed it, but I think they put in new, stronger glass after that. We're dead if we don't get food. I might have something."
I reached in my bag and pulled out two super-spicy Tamato Berries.

*GASP* I see where you're going! Your Dragonite will fly us off the roof! Or does it even know Fly?

Twisted Umbreon
November 27th, 2004, 02:05 PM
She smacked herself across the head, for being so dense. " Yes i do and Dragonite knows fly. Hopefully not all the doors and windows broke down, and if some of them work dragonite good get food."

Pichu1
November 27th, 2004, 02:05 PM
"can i have one? and please i need to barow all the evee evelutions that there is in this room " starveing

Desert Cacturne
November 27th, 2004, 02:06 PM
"I wish I did, but all of my pokemon are land creatures. If I could, I would add one to my team," Sylvan declared. "Hopefully some of your pokemon can swim or fly. Or we might be trapped in here forever."

Aisu K.
November 27th, 2004, 02:07 PM
I check the elevator.
"It's busted. I guess we take the stairs, and we have to go eight floors up, then one more after that to get on the roof."

Twisted Umbreon
November 27th, 2004, 02:10 PM
"Oh well, no pain no gain. I have a , umbreon,vaporeon, and a flareon."

Pichu1
November 27th, 2004, 02:12 PM
runs up the stairs "none wil budge but i can make one so we can get food to survive but only if you guys want me to the only reson that i can do that is becuase i have enough evee evelutions"

Aisu K.
November 27th, 2004, 02:12 PM
G'head. We'd all enjoy that.

Pichu1
November 27th, 2004, 02:16 PM
"all right all of you use you attacks at the window and do it tell i tell you to stop!!! that should do it then a moment later one of the windows shatter only a flying type can get ep there and retreive food for us every now and then"

Twisted Umbreon
November 27th, 2004, 02:21 PM
She sighed. "I guess this is were i come in." retreving a pokeball and tossing it Dragonite appeared. " Alright Dragonite, we need you to go and get us some food." it roared for an answer. " Now what do you guys want?"

Pichu1
November 27th, 2004, 02:26 PM
"id like to find a place to heal our pokemon so we can keep them fit"

Twisted Umbreon
November 27th, 2004, 02:27 PM
>_> Gah, i have too go, dad needs the cpu so i be back later
-wavie- (\o.o/)

Desert Cacturne
November 27th, 2004, 02:27 PM
"Well, maybe you could get us some berries, ice cream, cookies, cakes, candy -- oh, sorry. Water, some food, and anything else will be fine," Sylvan smiled.

Desert Cacturne
November 27th, 2004, 02:32 PM
"That's no problem. I have ten soda pops that I brang in case my pokemon were about to lose in a battle. But I don't mind if you let your pokemon drink some. Other than that, I taught my Vileplume how to use Aromatherapy."

Pichu1
November 27th, 2004, 02:35 PM
"yay soda pop for our pokemon"

Twisted Umbreon
November 27th, 2004, 02:53 PM
YAY!! im back o.o;

Post-"Okay, Dragonite your sure you can do this?"another roar for an answer.
She jolted down everything they had asked for and gave it to dragonite as well has some money. " Dragonite you go and buy this stuff kay?" it nodded, going to the window it flow out.

Pichu1
November 27th, 2004, 02:55 PM
"um why would they let a dragonite buy some stuff?"

Twisted Umbreon
November 27th, 2004, 02:59 PM
She grinned a lopsided grin. " I've been here countless times and everyone knows me and dragonite so they don't mind anyways i've done it before, so no worries."

November 27th, 2004, 03:11 PM
"There's only one way to get food. No Pokemon can Teleport out, right? So we just Teleport food IN. Our Pokemon don't get hurt, and we all live!"

Pichu1
November 27th, 2004, 03:30 PM
"um dragonite gets us food silver youve been snoozin"

November 27th, 2004, 04:00 PM
"Oh. I forgot. Somehow....."

kirby00
November 27th, 2004, 04:17 PM
Sorry been busy
IC: I appeared infront of them... Mr. Mime has telported me to find any1 else in here. (i know we cant teleport out but we can teleport inside right?). "Hey y'all my clefable and I thought that we could help. I heard bout yo dragonite, but for now, my mr. mime can use recycle on any berries or leftovers that we have. whenver he does that it appears again, good as new.... well, almost..." Mr. Mime used recycle from a berry he just ate and it reappeared, almost as good as before. "Now we can do this forever, until Mr. Mime's recycle brings back nothing but a seed... anyways, Meet me and my pokemon, my name is K, this is clefable and Mr. Mime..."

Aisu K.
November 27th, 2004, 06:02 PM
I fall to the ground,
"I remembered something very horrible. So vile, it's scary. Go ahead, ask."

Pichu1
November 27th, 2004, 06:13 PM
"so what did you remember?"

Aisu K.
November 27th, 2004, 07:49 PM
Where d'we bathe? I know. It's beyond horrible.

Desert Cacturne
November 28th, 2004, 06:07 AM
"Oh, I nearly forgot about that. Perhaps, we can bathe in Vaporeon's water with aroma from Vileplume? I'm sure we can find a place to bathe in." Sylvan said.

Aisu K.
November 28th, 2004, 07:58 AM
"I guess your right."

I send out Tyranitar, "Go look for an enclosed area where we can wash."

Soon enough, she sets off into the back of the tower.

November 28th, 2004, 09:04 AM
"My Gyrados is big enough to make sure noone peeks. And it'll rip peekers apart..." Silver thought of his Gyrados ripping someone apart. "Cool..."

Aisu K.
November 28th, 2004, 03:27 PM
"Sounds like a plan. My Tyranitar can help your Gyarados in that act, as soon as she comes back from looking for an enclosed area."

kirby00
November 28th, 2004, 05:36 PM
"anyways, mr. mime, why dont you crates barriers so that it is like a wall, and no1 else can enter... teleport to them and create your barriers. that will make it like a room.

Pichu1
November 29th, 2004, 07:29 AM
"alright go Vaporeon Umbreon you go look out for a sealed place where we can bath just like Tyranitar is now what?"

Aisu K.
November 29th, 2004, 03:40 PM
That sounds like a good idea! I hope they come back soon. Has anyone seen Yamiset lately?

Pichu1
November 29th, 2004, 05:13 PM
"no i havent srry ill look for her"

Aisu K.
December 1st, 2004, 08:27 AM
Tyranitar comes back.
"He's found a small tile closet in the back."