PDA

View Full Version : Why wont my siggy work?

Prometheus
October 8th, 2010, 08:47 AM
I Can't get a nice electric type one, Help!

Guy
October 8th, 2010, 09:30 AM
Seems, to me like you're looking for someone to make you a signature, yes? In that case, you may want to check out the Quick Graphics Request thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=233241) or any currently open shops in the Graphics & Photography section.

If you're just looking for just a natural image of an Electric-type Pokémon, then there are tons of sites you can find them on (i.e. Safebooru, Google, Photobucket, LiveJournal, Tumblr, etc).

So, I hope that helps you out. :]

Kenpokid
October 8th, 2010, 09:51 AM
I think he means the red x is supposed to be something else, Hiiro xD

Guy
October 8th, 2010, 10:15 AM
Hmm, I guess FireFox doesn't show that. XD; I had to go on IE to see something was actually wrong. Anyway, it appears to me that the image's code isn't right. So, where you got the image from in your signature, you may want to correct the coding so it appears as an actual image and not a broken code...

...or red x.

dragoniteuser
October 8th, 2010, 10:22 AM
Perhaps this happened bacause he used a picture from his hard drive...?
You should upload that image of yours on Imageshack or similar sites and use the picture's link to put it in your sig...

donavannj
October 8th, 2010, 10:36 AM
Perhaps this happened bacause he used a picture from his hard drive...?
You should upload that image of yours on Imageshack or similar sites and use the picture's link to put it in your sig...

I've found this to be the most common problem people who are new to forums have, so that's probably it.

dragoniteuser
October 8th, 2010, 10:38 AM
The same thing happened to me when I first got to forum, so I speak from experience...

AceDragonite
October 8th, 2010, 11:17 AM
Maybe he put the url while viewing the image instead of the direct link while on photobucket?
This used to happen to me a lot on Zetaboards :/

Prometheus
October 8th, 2010, 11:41 AM
Well, I'll request one, Thank you very much.

AceDragonite
October 8th, 2010, 12:22 PM
Well, I'll request one, Thank you very much.

maybe someone in the art gallery could help you?
or you could make your own in the GIMP.