PDA

View Full Version : Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

punkie90
November 29th, 2003, 08:34 AM
LOL, You almst had me that time! DO you have a webcam?

Lokhlan
November 29th, 2003, 09:00 AM
Guys, let's just drop this fight before anymore people get hurt.

Quit saying that & nobody else will say anything about it. Everytime some1 says "lets drop it ect" it reminds every1 of what just happened. :P

SiLLy GooSe :rambo:

Roxas
November 29th, 2003, 09:28 AM
mmhhmmm....true dat :laugh: .any ways, thanks the compliment. it is my preciouse grad that i love sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much :laugh:

DragonTrainer
November 29th, 2003, 10:55 AM
LOL, You almst had me that time! DO you have a webcam?
Naw, I don't have a webcam, and even if I did, I wouldn't post up my pic up for you guys to see.

Kayleigh
November 29th, 2003, 11:04 AM
Lol, I sat there a few seconds waiting for your picture to load, ya know. XD But it never did. *shakes her head*

Rift
November 29th, 2003, 11:11 AM
How doya guys get your pics to show up...you have to click on the URL for mine... :tired:

punkie90
November 29th, 2003, 12:13 PM
Why don'y you want us to see your picture ?

DragonTrainer
November 29th, 2003, 12:18 PM
Lol, I sat there a few seconds waiting for your picture to load, ya know. XD But it never did. *shakes her head*
Really?

Lol, I didn't even think I would fool anyone XD

Rift
November 29th, 2003, 12:21 PM
Why don'y you want us to see your picture ?Whatya mean? i dont know how to make the pic show up like yours and Cosmos and Junichi...when i posted my pic you had to click the URL to make it show up....right?

punkie90
November 29th, 2003, 12:22 PM
It fooled me! Until i readed the bottom!

I can't spell!

Rift
November 29th, 2003, 12:27 PM
Really?

Lol, I didn't even think I would fool anyone XDsame with me...i thought you really did post a pic of you! XD till i looked at the bottom maybe i should put a pic of a monkey...see if people know the difference! XD

punkie90
November 29th, 2003, 12:30 PM
LOL! I think I would of! I'm not that dum!

Rift
November 29th, 2003, 01:21 PM
Im really an orangutan! i can prove it! *starts swinging from vines like Tarzan* im really a gorilla but i cant talk, but i can type! XD

Cosmos
November 29th, 2003, 01:48 PM
I gots no piccies of me now but heres me 7-8 years ago..... I have longer hair now.
JUNICHI!!!! Awwww! Your pretty cute!

Rift
November 29th, 2003, 03:26 PM
Im not a human! im a penguin! *waddles around*

Dizzy
November 29th, 2003, 03:27 PM
Omg is my picture still up there?

Rift
November 29th, 2003, 03:29 PM
I dont know but thats a pretty nice pic dizzy! have ya seen my pic yet?

Sapphire
November 29th, 2003, 03:32 PM
I dont know but thats a pretty nice pic dizzy! have ya seen my pic yet?

I think most everyone has seen your piccy theire Scott! I know I have!

oni flygon
November 29th, 2003, 03:50 PM
It's not fair! everyone thinks I'm a girl because of my avatar! *looks at it and glomps Yellow* Well... I do really REALLY wish I have scanner... maybe I can draw myself... *walks away and tries to draw himself*

Sapphire
November 29th, 2003, 03:56 PM
If I dont get a scanner..Im gonna get a pic of me and use my friends!!! Im just soo prettyful!

hahaha

Dizzy
November 29th, 2003, 04:04 PM
No scott i didnt see your pic, Where is it?

Rift
November 29th, 2003, 04:31 PM
Its why i asked because i dont know how to make the pic show up on the post...you have to click the URL and its on the 8th page somwhere! ^^ i think! and no one sees mine cause ya have to click on the lil letters and such! :laugh:

Too-Angel
November 29th, 2003, 05:36 PM
Here's mine, this time, it's able for you to see my face clearly enough so could everyone could see it. I'm positioned in the left side.

http://www.msnusers.com/mypicture?user=4263~5AEAAAAAACA6DV2c34rHvPXw5*jHVLm6F3qg2aW*0LVGsAS5RhTtlbDQ$$~5AFAAAAAAEKzmDIfbtbhBMtN5mzyW!I2C6K2Nn1Ugf0S8$

DragonTrainer
November 29th, 2003, 05:41 PM
I can't se it for some reason, the link doesn''t work for me

latiosspud
November 29th, 2003, 05:41 PM
Here's mine, this time, it's able for you to see my face clearly enough so could everyone could see it. I'm positioned in the left side.

http://www.msnusers.com/mypicture?user=4263~5AEAAAAAACA6DV2c34rHvPXw5*jHVLm6F3qg2aW*0LVGsAS5RhTtlbDQ$$~5AFAAAAAAEKzmDIfbtbhBMtN5mzyW!I2C6K2Nn1Ugf0S8$
Very interesting...it would be even more interesting if you weren't a bunch of letters and numbers though. :P

Too-Angel
November 29th, 2003, 05:45 PM
That's really weird, I thought somehow I manage to see it this minute ago. I'll give it another try, I hope this time it'll work!

DragonTrainer
November 29th, 2003, 05:46 PM
Try to upload the pic here, I can't see it!

Too-Angel
November 29th, 2003, 05:47 PM
I can see it clearly, the pic is showing to me here.
I did upload it here.

Kayleigh
November 29th, 2003, 05:48 PM
Ahh, you're pretty Too-Angel! ^_^ Nice picture.

Too-Angel
November 29th, 2003, 05:55 PM
Oh wow, thank you! ^-^!!!
Someone finally see's it. I thought i'm the only one who could.

DragonTrainer
November 29th, 2003, 05:59 PM
Ok, now I see it

You look really good Too-angel!

Lokhlan
November 29th, 2003, 09:43 PM
You look cute as always Too-Angel. ;)

Miyu-chan
November 30th, 2003, 04:53 AM
wow...so many pages... ;_; i'll post my beautiful picture... *cough cough* once I get a beautiful scanner. n_n; And I'll make sure that the quality is better than the one I posted before. n_n Ja Ne!

shiny_jiggly
November 30th, 2003, 05:04 AM
It's not fair! everyone thinks I'm a girl because of my avatar! *looks at it and glomps Yellow* Well... I do really REALLY wish I have scanner... maybe I can draw myself... *walks away and tries to draw himself*
You aren't a girl? That's the first time I heard you saying that, so I had no idea whether you are a girl or boy :nervous:

punkie90
November 30th, 2003, 07:02 AM
Oh, nice picture too angel. Good looking!

Timbjerr
November 30th, 2003, 07:20 AM
you are prettyful Too-Angel...

strangely, everyone that posted their picture reminds me of someone I know IRL...maybe this isn't PC, but rather a elaborate prank all my RL friends are pulling on me...

punkie90
November 30th, 2003, 07:32 AM
Not with me! Only me remindes me of some one! guess who! ME!!! DUH!!

Rift
November 30th, 2003, 10:02 AM
*waddles into room* im still a penguin! *bites tmbjr and gives him rabis* well everyone who posted a pic have good pictures!

22sa
November 30th, 2003, 10:26 AM
lol, all you girls look the same. :paranoid:

Too-Angel
November 30th, 2003, 10:35 AM
Ahey, Thanks you guys! :P
I don't look the same with the others, do I? o.O
Everybody else here is probably taller or is thinner than probably I am.
I totally see the difference.

22sa
November 30th, 2003, 10:46 AM
Ahey, Thanks you guys! :P
I don't look the same with the others, do I? o.O
Everybody else here is probably taller or is thinner than probably I am.
I totally see the difference.
Well not everyone, just all those girls with brown hair LOL. I don't know what you look like, unless that picture you put as your avatar a long time ago was you. =p

DragonTrainer
November 30th, 2003, 10:49 AM
I think her pic is on page eleven or something like that

BTW Too-Angel, you do not look like anyone else here, you are unique!:P

latiosspud
November 30th, 2003, 10:49 AM
Well not everyone, just all those girls with brown hair LOL. I don't know what you look like, unless that picture you put as your avatar a long time ago was you. =p
Have you seen the picture of Carol yet?

22sa
November 30th, 2003, 10:56 AM
Have you seen the picture of Carol yet?
Heh, I'll go look for it. =p

DragonTrainer
November 30th, 2003, 10:57 AM
She finally posted it, after a long time

I have to add, she looks pretty good too!

22sa
November 30th, 2003, 11:02 AM
Yup, looking below, she did. :D Too Angel, I saw you pic too, no you don't like the others lol. =p
Hello. I did say I would post my picture again, right? ^__^
This is me for those of you who didn't see me!
OKay....and if I did it wrong I'll edit it right away so don't go telling me there's no picture >_> ^__^
Okay, yay, it worked. I would have posted the one I posted the other day too, but my father erased it -__- u_u

punkie90
November 30th, 2003, 11:42 AM
What page is carol pic posted on?

latiosspud
November 30th, 2003, 11:45 AM
What page is carol pic posted on?
I forgot but here's her picture...

punkie90
November 30th, 2003, 11:48 AM
WOW! She good looking! * smiles *

latiosspud
November 30th, 2003, 11:53 AM
WOW! She good looking! * smiles *
:\ She's only 10 though.

punkie90
November 30th, 2003, 12:00 PM
I know. But thats not that bad. I'm 13!

22sa
November 30th, 2003, 12:02 PM
I know. But thats not that bad. I'm 13!
And latiosspud is 12, but he's a genius. I thought Carol said not to save her pic. =p

latiosspud
November 30th, 2003, 12:09 PM
And latiosspud is 12, but he's a genius. I thought Carol said not to save her pic. =p
Well that's just too bad :P I originally saved it to show it to you when you came back but guess she left the picture...

punkie90
November 30th, 2003, 12:12 PM
She might get mad! Well maybe she won't. I don't think you should of saved it!

22sa
November 30th, 2003, 12:18 PM
She might get mad! Well maybe she won't. I don't think you should of saved it!
Or maybe it's just her dad that'll get upset.

punkie90
November 30th, 2003, 12:22 PM
Maybe. As long as he doen't know you might be ok!

Rift
November 30th, 2003, 01:23 PM
There! now be amazed to see my ugly mug! XD (this was my b-day in June)

http://volcano.photobucket.com/albums/v11/Tsunami_Kenta/Jordan_Bday.jpg

Im Penguin man!!!

punkie90
November 30th, 2003, 01:26 PM
What do you mean ugly mug. You just look bored!

latiosspud
November 30th, 2003, 02:12 PM
Or maybe it's just her dad that'll get upset.
Don't worry guys, I delete useless photos every Wednesday.

punkie90
November 30th, 2003, 02:14 PM
On what do you delete useless photos?

latiosspud
November 30th, 2003, 02:16 PM
On what do you delete useless photos?
?????? Speak properly buddy :D

punkie90
November 30th, 2003, 02:35 PM
I did. Do you delete photos on PC?

punkie90
November 30th, 2003, 02:48 PM
I knew you would be mad! HE should of took it of earlier!

latiosspud
November 30th, 2003, 02:53 PM
Latiosspud, ERASE my picture NOW! I mean NOW! ahora! LOL I'm serious
Yeah, both of my parents could get upset...really upset...:( So am I! Are you going to kill me? :P

Anyway, thanks everyone. ^____________^
and btw...Welcome back 22sa!!
^_________________________________________^
EDIT: It's on page 9
I already did right after I attached it. The only reason I did it was to show it to this guy that I forgot his name.

punkie90
November 30th, 2003, 02:57 PM
It was me! Remeber! But thanks for showing me!

latiosspud
November 30th, 2003, 02:58 PM
It was me! Remeber! But thanks for showing me!
Your welcome...

...and no Carol, I am not going to look in the trash can out of all those files I delete just to get rid of it completely.

YAS1
November 30th, 2003, 03:00 PM

Im Penguin man!!!
What do ya mean? You look good! :P

punkie90
November 30th, 2003, 03:03 PM
We have seen that so many times lol!
And thanks latios spud!

Lokhlan
November 30th, 2003, 03:05 PM
http://volcano.photobucket.com/albums/v11/Tendo/Kris7.gif

I don't think I'll have to worry about anyone saving my picture! Besides, who would want to anyway, I messed up the quality of the picture when I saved it as a .gif.

Geometric-sama
November 30th, 2003, 03:54 PM
Scott, is your real name Jordan? Your cake says Jordan!

Rift
November 30th, 2003, 03:57 PM
Ya Jordans my real name...i hate my name! but all my friends call me Scott cause thats my middle name! XD

Geometric-sama
November 30th, 2003, 04:05 PM
Ya Jordans my real name...i hate my name! but all my friends call me Scott cause thats my middle name! XD
I probably agree with you... I think Scott is a better name than Jordan. Once I wrote a story about a sock named Scott XD

22sa
November 30th, 2003, 06:28 PM
Latiosspud, ERASE my picture NOW! I mean NOW! ahora! LOL I'm serious
Yeah, both of my parents could get upset...really upset...:( So am I! Are you going to kill me? :P

Anyway, thanks everyone. ^____________^
and btw...Welcome back 22sa!!
^_________________________________________^
EDIT: It's on page 9
Great to see you again Carol, and I guess latiosspud spared your life LOL. XD

^______________^

22sa
November 30th, 2003, 06:44 PM
Great to see you again too!!! :):):)
Yes. He did. XD J/K

22sa are you going to post your picture now? :)
...not if you don't want to...

*saves Tendo's picture...mwhahaha...*nope, just kidding. I can't save anything to this computer anyway u_u My father won't let me.
Of course I won't, I don't want anyone to get an idea of what I look like. =p I think frostweaver's going to find out what I look like anyway though.

latiosspud
November 30th, 2003, 06:55 PM
...okay...
If I ask nicely maybe Frostweaver will tell me.

I think I'm going to leave my picture there...and get Haruka to copyright it[Everyone knows I am joking, right?]. So, no one save it!! XP
:\ Are you sure about that? Remember that anyone can look at it. Even perverts and...don't take a chance if you know what's good for you.

ashley03
November 30th, 2003, 06:56 PM
:\ Are you sure about that? Remember that anyone can look at it. Even perverts and...don't take a chance if you know what's good for you.

i agree 90%!! 10% is still not shure!!!
ciao,ashley03

Rift
November 30th, 2003, 06:58 PM
Oh well i live in a small town...nothing to exciting...i doubt some super psycho gay dude'll come after me! :laugh:

Rift
November 30th, 2003, 07:15 PM
So what if you are a pervert? J/k, I know you're not...
I'm thinking about it... o_O
My city isn't that big anyway too...but does that matter?I think the size of your town/city matters i mean theres 4,000 people livin in my town and my family probly knows/related to 3,000 of em! my grandma has 13 brothers and sisters! O_o....confusion!!! :D

John Denver
November 30th, 2003, 07:17 PM
Hello. I did say I would post my picture again, right? ^__^
This is me for those of you who didn't see me!
OKay....and if I did it wrong I'll edit it right away so don't go telling me there's no picture >_> ^__^
Okay, yay, it worked. I would have posted the one I posted the other day too, but my father erased it -__- u_u

Your a really cute little girl there carol...heh

Man I wish soph would post her pic, she is a very pretty girl to..and I've seen liz's uuber sweet pic so I'm lucky...yes!

BOO ya!

Rift
November 30th, 2003, 09:14 PM
I wish i could post my pic :( ...oh! i already did! XD

punkie90
December 1st, 2003, 04:36 AM
LOL Sapphire Latios. I think everyone has seen your picture!

Kayleigh
December 1st, 2003, 07:52 AM
Well.. I'm getting my hair cut today, and I may get bangs since I haven't had them in a looong time. o_o; So I'll only post a recent picture if this new hairstyle turns out okay, lol.

Rift
December 1st, 2003, 08:50 AM
Cool! we might get to see Kayleigh! ^^ well im hoping Sapphire can use one of her friends' scanners...i really wanna see what she looks like!

DragonTrainer
December 1st, 2003, 02:35 PM
Anyone else have pics?

Cool, we may get to see Kayleigh or Sapphire!

Rift
December 1st, 2003, 02:39 PM
i really hope Sapphire can get her friends to let her use the scanner! I would be very happy if i could see her ^^

Kairi
December 1st, 2003, 02:55 PM

He's bright for his age as are a lot of young people here, but not a genius. Simply being gifted or intelligent earl yon doesn't constitute that. If he's as smart or me or smarter, it doesn't make him a genius. Just, as most people put it--gifted. I could be wrong and he could change the world tomorrow, you know him a lot better than I do. Of course you may not take it as literally as I did. o_o; *pinch* ...what? I haven't done that in a long time.

There's ways to prevent people from saving pictures. A couple inventive ones I've seen are distorting the colors when it's hovered over by a mouse, and of course right click disabling. Both are simple to get around however.

Haruka
December 1st, 2003, 03:22 PM
He's bright for his age as are a lot of young people here, but not a genius. Simply being gifted or intelligent earl yon doesn't constitute that. If he's as smart or me or smarter, it doesn't make him a genius. Just, as most people put it--gifted. I could be wrong and he could change the world tomorrow, you know him a lot better than I do. Of course you may not take it as literally as I did. o_o; *pinch* ...what? I haven't done that in a long time.

There's ways to prevent people from saving pictures. A couple inventive ones I've seen are distorting the colors when it's hovered over by a mouse, and of course right click disabling. Both are simple to get around however.
Right.. Just disable active scripting or save the HTML file (complete)

Kayleigh
December 1st, 2003, 03:23 PM
Okay, I have a new hairstyle now! XD I got bangs! At first I thought they were probably going to be ugly, and then I'd have to live with them for a few years 'til they grew out, but they're really cute! O_O; And my hair is shoulder length now; it used to be longer. The only reason I didn't keep my length is because a few years ago I put this lightening stuff on it and it messed it up, so I've cut off that part and the color looks normal again, lol. Anyways... Once I get a new picture I'll post it up. ^_^ *adds Polaroid film to her Christmas list*

punkie90
December 1st, 2003, 03:44 PM
LOL! Good! I can'yt wait to see your picture!

Timbjerr
December 1st, 2003, 03:46 PM
you could do what Alyssa stated, or you can do it my way...by using the SysRq key...copy, paste, cut the picture in question, and copy, paste...

Well.. I'm getting my hair cut today, and I may get bangs since I haven't had them in a looong time. o_o; So I'll only post a recent picture if this new hairstyle turns out okay, lol.
I wanna get my haircut sometime soon, it is getting so long it gets in my ears XD I will give up on growing my afro at this point and I'll get my sides shaven and my top trimmed..then I can style it pretty cool to...maybe I can post another pic once I"m done with that...

punkie90
December 1st, 2003, 03:48 PM
Ya, I got my haircut on friday! It was pretty long!

Kayleigh
December 1st, 2003, 03:50 PM
Mine was actually at the point where I could call it 'long', and I would've loved it if there hadn't been some of that damage left. But now, it looks very healthy and so I can start growing it out again. ^_^

punkie90
December 1st, 2003, 03:53 PM
Well. Why did you put lightening stff in your hair in the first place. Did it look good in the beginnning?

Kayleigh
December 1st, 2003, 03:58 PM
Well.. I was younger, and my best friend and I were looking for different hair things and found that. Since it was summer we figured lightening our hair would be pretty, but hers was already strawberry blonde and mine was light brown. *shakes head* We were just crazy little girls. -_-; I ended up putting too much on my hair and because we went swimming a lot and were out in the sun, it just kind of ruined it. But now, it's finally back to normal. *runs to hug her hair stylist*

Kairi
December 1st, 2003, 04:00 PM
Aww, I can't wait to see you either. Be sure to ask extra nicely for film. ;p

punkie90
December 1st, 2003, 04:01 PM
LOL!When I was younger I dies my hair a lot. Tring to make it blond! But then I though. I will juts try to be myself. Not a blonde! My hair has stayied brown eversence!

Kayleigh
December 1st, 2003, 04:07 PM
Aww, I can't wait to see you either. Be sure to ask extra nicely for film. ;pLol, don't worry, my grandmother already mentioned if I needed some one day while I was at their house taking pictures. ^_^ So I think I'll be getting some as an extra gift this Christmas.

LOL!When I was younger I dies my hair a lot. Tring to make it blond! But then I though. I will juts try to be myself. Not a blonde! My hair has stayied brown eversence!Yeah, most people look best in their natural hair color. ^_^ And some with a different one. For me, I think Brunette works just fine, especially after my latest experience with hair colors. o.o;;; Last time it costed about 5 inches off my beautiful hair.

punkie90
December 1st, 2003, 04:11 PM
That must stink for a girl! FOr guys I would just shave my head and be done with it! And it's just a waist of 10 bucks for the solution!

John Denver
December 1st, 2003, 07:03 PM

"The smartest in the world can be the dumbest in a crowd."
~Dakota

Words o' Wisdom

Heh, well, latiospudd kind of annoys the heck outta me...telling me that you need good grades in order to be smart and that he is sooooo much smarter than me cause he goes to a private school...

Unorthodox to the utmost degree and a bunch of BULL!!!

Well anyway....Sapphire Latios, which page did you post your pic in?

BOO ya!

Dizzy
December 1st, 2003, 07:24 PM
My Picture is coming down today, does anyone object? I have to get rid of all my art and crap like that before I leave PC.

latiosspud
December 1st, 2003, 07:39 PM
My Picture is coming down today, does anyone object? I have to get rid of all my art and crap like that before I leave PC.
I won't save your picture this time :laugh:

Also, I never said the part of the private school although the I did say about the good grades in class part and I intend to stand with what I believe in.

Dragon Man
December 1st, 2003, 08:43 PM
Maybe I'll post a picture of myself. But I don't have a webcam or scanner
but I could probably get a picture of myself from my friends. My hair used
to be halfway down my back even though I'm a boy. But a couple of weeks
ago I cut it pretty short and spiked it and dyed it green. I did for real! But
now all the kids in my school call me a freak. So I could probably get a picture
of myself but probably when I had long hair.
By the way all of you who posted your pictures looked very nice and pretty and
beautiful. I wish I was as nice looking as all of you.

Rift
December 1st, 2003, 09:32 PM
"The smartest in the world can be the dumbest in a crowd."
~Dakota

Words o' Wisdom

Heh, well, latiospudd kind of annoys the heck outta me...telling me that you need good grades in order to be smart and that he is sooooo much smarter than me cause he goes to a private school...

Unorthodox to the utmost degree and a bunch of BULL!!!

Well anyway....Sapphire Latios, which page did you post your pic in?

BOO ya!
Mines on page 14...i think! ^_^; but beware...if you look at my ugly mug for long...i might blind you with my hideous face! :laugh:

punkie90
December 2nd, 2003, 04:22 AM
Ya, Dakota. I think I'm the dumb one in the crowd!

Dragon man11. k that would be cool. I'm anxiuos to see your picture!

John Denver
December 2nd, 2003, 04:47 AM

Im Penguin man!!!

BAH! you don't look so bad...heh, I just pictured you tall and dark har...and basically the guy in your avatar :P

BOO ya!

punkie90
December 2nd, 2003, 04:49 AM
Ya thats what I said. It's actully a good picture. Except you look a little tired!

Kayleigh
December 2nd, 2003, 09:26 AM
Nice pictures everyone. ^_^ I've gotta get one made soon that's recent.. And you know, I'm beginning to like my new haircut more and more. My 12 year old brother said I look better, and that's a HUGE compliment coming from a young boy, especially if he's your brother. Unless he was lying. o_o *pulls out a stick from under her bed and slowly walks into his room* He better not be. -_- *Psycho theme plays*

Lol. :P

Hiroshi Sotomura
December 2nd, 2003, 01:02 PM
People seem to like ignoring me. Thinking I don't exist.
Here's my picture re-post. What do you guys think?

Kayleigh
December 2nd, 2003, 02:19 PM
Well, I said everyone's picture was good and that meant you too! ^_^ It's a very nice picture.

punkie90
December 2nd, 2003, 02:53 PM
Nice picture Vito Winstrate! And Kaleigh. When you post your picture of you. I'm shure your haircut will look good!

Kayleigh
December 2nd, 2003, 03:15 PM
Well, I hope so. ^_^; Everyone that I know who's seen it so far thinks it looks great. So.. *shrugs* Depends on your opinion, I suppose.

punkie90
December 2nd, 2003, 03:50 PM
Well, I have good judgement! HeHe! So when will you be able to post your picture?

Dizzy
December 2nd, 2003, 03:59 PM
OKay my pic should be gone by now lol

Kayleigh
December 2nd, 2003, 04:15 PM
Well, I have good judgement! HeHe! So when will you be able to post your picture?
As soon as I get a good one made. ^_^
Brother: *walks by and looks at the screen* "And that'll be.. never."
Kayleigh: *pulls out mallot*
Brother: *runs*
Kayleigh: *follows him*

Oh no! I'm posting like Austin now! XD *stops hitting her brother and whacks herself*

punkie90
December 2nd, 2003, 04:39 PM
LOL! You are funny Kayleigh! Yes, I can spell your name with out looking! ^ _^

Yami NiCk
December 2nd, 2003, 04:41 PM
Heh, I posted a pic of me via Old Pokemon Community Database.

Kayleigh
December 2nd, 2003, 04:44 PM
LOL! You are funny Kayleigh! Yes, I can spell your name with out looking! ^_^
Lol, thank you! You're one of the only few who can.. most people manage to atleast misplace the 'e' and 'i'. I think Kairi's the only person I know who's always spelt it right. ._." Everyone can call me 'Kay' if it'll save me some embarrassment. ;P

punkie90
December 2nd, 2003, 04:47 PM
Well, I am a fast learner! LOL!

Umm. Yami NIck! Post your picture on here!

Yami NiCk
December 2nd, 2003, 04:53 PM
Heh, if the old PC is accessible, then find it there. If not, then it'll be harder than you think. It's hard to get a decent pose of me using one hand to take the pic. :P

punkie90
December 2nd, 2003, 04:55 PM
LOL! Well, try and look for it and post it as soon as you can!

Kayleigh
December 2nd, 2003, 05:04 PM
I've already looked through the pictures thread there, and none of the attachments work. I think it's part of the database error, or maybe since it's not usable anymore... *shrugs*

punkie90
December 2nd, 2003, 05:07 PM
I think you are correct. I think yami nick should just get another picture!

Shinji Mekamori
December 2nd, 2003, 05:30 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! I snuck into Zento's house with my camera just about 5 minutes ago. I couldn't believe it! O.O;

Yes.. That really is her, taken with my special camera. XD

DragonTrainer
December 2nd, 2003, 05:38 PM
Lol, thank you! You're one of the only few who can.. most people manage to atleast misplace the 'e' and 'i'. I think Kairi's the only person I know who's always spelt it right. ._." Everyone can call me 'Kay' if it'll save me some embarrassment. ;P
I can spell your name right,Kayleigh!! :P

Funny pic Shinji!!XDI like the specs!

Shinji Mekamori
December 2nd, 2003, 05:40 PM
I'll make a living off of making people laugh with special pics of their friends. XD

DragonTrainer
December 2nd, 2003, 05:52 PM
Hope you can do it Carol.......

Nice pictures everyone!!

Shinji Mekamori
December 2nd, 2003, 05:58 PM
My stupid digital camera isn't working or else I could post mine. Though, that's probably a good thing for you. o.o;

Oh well, maybe I can get it to work. =P

Timbjerr
December 2nd, 2003, 07:16 PM
funny shinji...I think I've seen that picture of Kima before...I dunno where tho...did she send it to me via AIM?

Kairi
December 2nd, 2003, 07:31 PM
She posted it on the old picture thread, he probably saved it as he is her #1 fan. ^_^;

Dragon Man
December 2nd, 2003, 07:49 PM
I'll see what I can do to find a picture of myself to post here. But does anyone really want to see me? I mean I always look really grim and my hair is dyed green and spiked. Besides that my eyes are always red for some reason...Well maybe one of my friends has a camera like that...Oh wait, I don't have any friends except for on PC.
By the way I know how to spell your name Kayleigh.

P.S. Nice pictures everyone. (Even though I already said that)

Shinji Mekamori
December 2nd, 2003, 08:01 PM
I saw it on her DeviantArt username. ^_^;

Rift
December 2nd, 2003, 08:20 PM
BAH! you don't look so bad...heh, I just pictured you tall and dark har...and basically the guy in your avatar :P

BOO ya!well that was taken about 6 months ago...im really tall now and iv got longer hair...and i dont look alot like that no more...but yeah...ill have another pic of the "older and more mature" me later! XD

Kairi
December 2nd, 2003, 08:36 PM
I saw it on her DeviantArt username. ^_^;

I see you stalk her elsewhere besides PC. o_o;

Orange had a pic of her back up on the old one too...

Rift
December 2nd, 2003, 08:40 PM
yeah i tryed to see the pics at the old PC but it dont work...must have done somethin to the pics after the old PC was shut down i guess...

Shinji Mekamori
December 2nd, 2003, 08:43 PM
Stalk her? Now that's just plain mean... A lot of the older members use to ook at her art when she posted it on Deviant Art. Even tmbjr remembers it.

Yes, I actually have that on my computer BECAUSE she sent it to me before she even posted it on PC. *sighs* @_____@; <-- I'm talking about Orange's picture.

punkie90
December 3rd, 2003, 04:22 AM
Nice glassess Shinji! LOL! Uhh. Dragon Man 11, I want to see your picture!

John Denver
December 3rd, 2003, 04:56 AM
Yes.. That really is her, taken with my special camera. XD

Just as I had envisioned her...

BOO ya!

Shinji Mekamori
December 3rd, 2003, 06:59 AM
Hmmmm. To find more pictures of friends! MWAHAHAA! XD;;

Kayleigh
December 3rd, 2003, 08:24 AM
I can spell your name right,Kayleigh!! :P

Funny pic Shinji!!XDI like the specs!
By the way I know how to spell your name Kayleigh.
Okay, well, that makes two then! :P Lol.

And I have a picture where my eyes look red; it's like I'm about to shoot laser beams out of them or something. O_o HA! (My eyes are really green.. I have Christmas-ey eyes! XD Red and green? Eh. Anyways.. *scampers away before she starts making no sense*)

punkie90
December 3rd, 2003, 02:13 PM
Ok, well when can you post the picture Kayleigh?

DragonTrainer
December 3rd, 2003, 02:42 PM
Yes Kayleigh, when will you post your picture?

punkie90
December 3rd, 2003, 03:07 PM
I hope she will soon. With all of this talk of a haircut!!!

Rift
December 3rd, 2003, 03:46 PM
*gets in a fight with a lawnmower and loses* wheres my hair? *looks in a mirror and has a patch of hair left* well...its better than nothing...*lawnmower comes back and shaves the rest of his hair* AAAAHHHHH!!! who wants to donate hair to me?

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
December 3rd, 2003, 05:31 PM
Cool picture. Are you indian.

I think you mean Native American. I'm thinking of posting my picture.If i do it'll probably be tomorrow.

Kayleigh
December 3rd, 2003, 07:39 PM
*gets in a fight with a lawnmower and loses* wheres my hair? *looks in a mirror and has a patch of hair left* well...its better than nothing...*lawnmower comes back and shaves the rest of his hair* AAAAHHHHH!!! who wants to donate hair to me?
*puts on hat and runs off* Sorry, dude! O_o LOL!

And note to punkie and DT -- Uh, maybe around Christmas.. when we have a big family get-together or something. ^_^ It won't be too long, hopefully.

punkie90
December 4th, 2003, 04:19 AM
LOL. Hey I don't have any hair to donate. But I can let your borrow a beenie! * hands beenie to Sapphire Latios *

MoonLight
December 4th, 2003, 11:33 AM
Well my dog sheds lots of hair if i collect it all all make ya a wig okie XD

Blaine
December 4th, 2003, 08:51 PM
Erm... I know I said I was leaving but I still do come by and check on ya'll... Ya'll've gotta have another American Southerner round here. 'Specially a Tennessian... But anyways, I figured I'd post my picture as soon as I find the one I want.

-digs through the desk drawer-

punkie90
December 5th, 2003, 05:01 AM
Ok! That would be great Blaine!

MoonLight
December 5th, 2003, 10:24 AM
Blaine ! XD it's nice to see ya checking up on things can't wait to see your pic :)

Catriona
December 5th, 2003, 11:08 AM
I can get a pic soon, if the attachment doesn't show. @_@
...it does, but it looks plain bizarre. I'd post it seperately, but then it'd be worse. O.o

punkie90
December 5th, 2003, 01:28 PM
Nic picture Catriona! It looks like you where said in the picture. But I C U! LOL!

DragonTrainer
December 5th, 2003, 02:36 PM
That is a really good picture Catriona!Even though I can barely see you, that is a very good picture

Kayleigh
December 5th, 2003, 02:48 PM
Nice picture! ^_^ You're very pretty, though it's hard to see because it's a bit dark. XD

Miyu-chan
December 5th, 2003, 05:23 PM
...it does, but it looks plain bizarre. I'd post it seperately, but then it'd be worse. O.o
That's a nice picture! n_n Long hair is nice~~ o.o;

YAS1
December 5th, 2003, 05:32 PM
wow, that's such a nice pic! and BTW i'll post my other pics soon. i bet you guys have seen enough of me!!! :P

punkie90
December 5th, 2003, 05:34 PM
Ya. It is a nice picture. But if you where to open your eyes! Or let us see your face!

Catriona
December 6th, 2003, 10:46 AM
O.o Heh, thanks. Though I was expecting something more along the lines of "EEK! Monster!"... =P That particular camera never wanted to work properly, it was always too light or too dark, that's the best pic I got out of it... Ah, and my smile is laughable, so that's why I might have looked "sad".

punkie90
December 6th, 2003, 12:19 PM
You were smillg. LOL! Didn't look like it! * goes to get his eyes checked *!!!!!

Timbjerr
December 6th, 2003, 05:30 PM
man...I should probably take my other tweo pics down...this is the third pic I've posted here...but this time, I had a haircut three hours before.

yeah...I also deleted all my other webcam pictures from my computer, so this is the only picture I have saved on my comp right now...

John Denver
December 6th, 2003, 06:23 PM
your only 16 tmbjr...wow...you look older...

BOO ya!

John Denver
December 6th, 2003, 06:30 PM

You remind of that girl that says...

"EvErYyOnE wILL sUfFeR...*

hehehe....

BOO ya!

Kairi
December 6th, 2003, 06:37 PM

hehehe....

BOO ya!
Double posting? Bad Dakota! No link clicking for you tomorrow. ;p

Timbjerr
December 6th, 2003, 07:31 PM
*slaps Dakota with a cactus*
What kind of example-setter are you for double posting?

your only 16 tmbjr...wow...you look older...

BOO ya!
hmm...I knew I looked older. I've been able to get away for entering a 21+ bar without getting carded...but it's not like I'm gonna do it again :paranoid:

and BOO ya! to yo' Momma!

Kayleigh
December 6th, 2003, 08:07 PM

hehehe....

BOO ya!
I was thinking more along the lines of 'Seven Days'. o.o Unless Samara says 'Everyone Will Suffer' in the Ring. I can't remember.. XD

DragonTrainer
December 7th, 2003, 05:59 AM
If you look really close, Catriona resembles Samara from the ring

BTW tmbjr, you do look older than you are

punkie90
December 7th, 2003, 06:31 AM
Wow. Cool stlye lol! Ya. Youi look like one of my brother friend thst is 23!

Cas
December 7th, 2003, 11:50 AM
Heres me with my girlfriend

punkie90
December 7th, 2003, 11:58 AM
Oh! Why is it in black and white. Cool pc though! How old are you?

Cas
December 7th, 2003, 12:02 PM
I'm 20 years old and that pic was taken like 2 years ago. I dont know why it came out black and white though O_o stupid scanner

MoonLight
December 7th, 2003, 12:11 PM
Hey That's a Cool pic Cas b/w pics look nice for some reason but that's just me hehe

punkie90
December 7th, 2003, 12:14 PM
Ya. the black and white give it a cool originality!

YAS1
December 7th, 2003, 12:51 PM
You look good, Cas!
stupid 25 chars... -_-

punkie90
December 7th, 2003, 01:00 PM
You look good, Cas!
stupid 25 chars... -_-
Ya! Well here is my new picture!

Phantom Angel
December 7th, 2003, 09:56 PM
Ya! Well here is my new picture!I think you look cool than I think.
I see. lol
What time did you take that pic?

punkie90
December 8th, 2003, 04:18 AM
It was at night so thats why is has a shinny paart on one side of my face!

Catriona
December 8th, 2003, 09:48 AM
Nice pics, everyone. Ach, everyone says I look like "that girl from the ring", and I don't even know what that is. ._. I really should look it up...

MoonLight
December 8th, 2003, 10:16 AM
Catriona The Ring is a Movie that can be scary
ahh i gota get my scanner working it hates me for i can post a new pic XD

Catriona
December 8th, 2003, 10:23 AM
Okay....go on, post one then. =P

punkie90
December 8th, 2003, 01:29 PM
/YaP laesae post it! I ve seen it before trho LOL!

Alakazam
December 8th, 2003, 03:56 PM
19 pages..... eyes about to fall out of head......... Anywho (as Franklin would say..... here's my pic! Please reassure me that I am the babe magnet that I know I am. Also, how old do I look in this picture? It was taken about 2 months ago, so it's pretty current. FYI, I'm 5'9 and 140 pounds and single! XD Anywho, enjoy! I've also included pictures of my cats for the cutosity (is that even a word?) factor.

punkie90
December 8th, 2003, 04:00 PM
I'm just as tall as you and I'm 13 and I wiegh 240 pounds! I big! I like to play foot ball. Cute cats!

Timbjerr
December 8th, 2003, 06:16 PM
dang Alak (I just gave you a new nickname XD)...I always thought you were a lot older than you look in that picture...

you look like 14 in the pic, but I always thought you were around 21...

Alakazam
December 8th, 2003, 09:12 PM
dang Alak (I just gave you a new nickname XD)...I always thought you were a lot older than you look in that picture...

you look like 14 in the pic, but I always thought you were around 21...

I'm 18, not 14! People say I sound like 20, so at least I don't have a high voice. You win some, you lose some. How about some comments from any hot asian girls here?

Purin
December 8th, 2003, 09:15 PM
I'm 18, not 14! People say I sound like 20, so at least I don't have a high voice. You win some, you lose some. How about some comments from any hot asian girls here?
You look like 14 too to me. Well shouldn't it be a compliment then?
What's with the craze for asian girls anyway? XP

Cosmos
December 8th, 2003, 09:39 PM
Here's me looking like my nerdy self. This was taken a few months ago. I don't normally look like this all the time. I am NOT FAT if thats what people are thinking

punkie90
December 9th, 2003, 04:53 AM
Well nice picture cosmos. You are looking beautiful like always!

MoonLight
December 9th, 2003, 09:42 AM
Hey Cassie ya look very Cool btw I like your glasses too i have glasses also there lil oval blue ones with a blue tint in the glass yet I rarely wear them XD

Kayleigh
December 9th, 2003, 11:49 AM
Alakazam is 18?!?! I thought he was about 14 0r 15, lol. XD And by the way, your cats are really cute.

Nice picture Cosmos, that one's the best. ^_^

Catriona
December 9th, 2003, 12:48 PM
Zam and Cosmos, both your pics are cool. Love the cats! =P Eep.

punkie90
December 9th, 2003, 01:35 PM
Ya. Moon light. I have galassess but never wear them. And they are a little broken! I hope I will new ones soon! Nice boxy black ones!

Ok. Now back to topic with our pictures!

Dragon Man
December 9th, 2003, 02:06 PM
Not meaning to be a spoilsport but posting pictures of yourself could be dangerous. None of us will use these pictures to bad use but stalkers and kidnappers could see a picture of you and track you down. Just saying.
By the way nice pictures everyone!

Timbjerr
December 9th, 2003, 02:11 PM
umm...I think we discussed the whle 'stalkers tracking you down' issue a while ago...the odds of someone tracking you down out of the 6 billion people on earth based solely on your picture are like...a lot to one

Dragon Man
December 9th, 2003, 02:14 PM
Actually even though chances are slim stalkers and kidnappers will get someone on PC stalkers and kidnappers do have ways of tracking you down pretty easily.

Kairi
December 9th, 2003, 02:32 PM
Being on the internet is more dangerous. Anyone can get your IP, and extrapolate the state you live in, and who you get your internet from. Just look up your IP Address, and tracert it. A picture doesnt give you information like that. =/

punkie90
December 9th, 2003, 02:55 PM
Ya. True. Picture cannopt help them with anything exep finding you on the streets! So back to topic!

Dragon Man
December 9th, 2003, 03:13 PM
I can't find a picture of myself to put here but if I were a cartoon I might look like this guy: www.angelfire.com/rpg/ c612/characters.html
I'll try to get my friends to get a picture of me as soon as possible. I'm not going to say anymore on that stalker/kidnapper stuff.

punkie90
December 10th, 2003, 04:17 AM
Ok. I know. i dont know why you worried about it! Ok. Can't wait to see what you will look like!

orange*berry
December 11th, 2003, 10:00 PM
I see you stalk her elsewhere besides PC. o_o;

Orange had a pic of her back up on the old one too...

*L* It was only a picture of my back. n.n() Id post it here too, but I don't look the same as I did back then (My hair is a little longer). n.n()Iv been meaning to get a recent one up, but I never really end up in many photographs. X.o()

Kayleigh
December 12th, 2003, 09:37 AM
I can't wait to see yours, orange! ^_^ And when will Miyu-chan post hers too? *jumps around excitedly*

Miyu-chan
December 12th, 2003, 10:50 AM
I can't wait to see yours, orange! ^_^ And when will Miyu-chan post hers too? *jumps around excitedly*
lol, I'll try to find it on the old PC... >.>; *goes find*

Kairi
December 12th, 2003, 11:13 AM
Lalala Miyu-chan's picture for all to enjoy. ;p

Kayleigh
December 12th, 2003, 01:17 PM
Eee, yay! ^_^ You're very pretty Miyu-chan! Nice picture!

punkie90
December 12th, 2003, 02:01 PM
Cool. Hope you find it Miyu ! Oh, Hi orange. I've never seen you around here before?

Kayleigh
December 12th, 2003, 02:11 PM
Cool. Hope you find it Miyu ! Oh, Hi orange. I've never seen you around here before?
Kairi did find it and she just posted it, lol. ^_^ Look at her post above and you can see Miyu-chan's picture. Unless you meant that you hope Miyu could find it herself.. ._. Hmmmm. *goes into deep thought*

DragonTrainer
December 12th, 2003, 02:31 PM
Very good picture Miyu!I remember seeing it on the old PC

orange*berry
December 12th, 2003, 03:52 PM
Yee! Miyu is so, so cuuuute! n.n-

Punkie: Iv been gone for a long time due to a few problems with my old laptop. That's why you don't know me. n.n() Anyway... *waves* Hi! I'm Orange! n.n- *Shakes your hand violently*

punkie90
December 12th, 2003, 05:25 PM
Wow! Miyu has a nice picture! Cool beans!

Rift
December 12th, 2003, 06:30 PM
beans!? im not allowed to eat beans! :laugh: good pic Miyu! gee i need to go back a few pages and check out the new pics!

punkie90
December 12th, 2003, 06:33 PM
I know beans give me gas!

Kayleigh
December 13th, 2003, 06:35 AM
>.>;

I don't see any beans.. Lol.

punkie90
December 13th, 2003, 06:41 AM
Yay! Yuo onlne! Well, uhh back to the topic!!!

Hikaru's Twin
December 13th, 2003, 01:46 PM
Well, hey, i just wanted to say nice pics so far, everyone!
I should get a pic of myself up soon (not that anyone actually wants to see me anyway...) i don't know when though, probably closer to Christmas time...

punkie90
December 13th, 2003, 03:36 PM
Of course I want to se you! Don't be so negative!

Miyu-chan
December 13th, 2003, 04:22 PM
Yay! Kairi found it! n_n;;; I'll post a newer pic as soon as possable (which is like light years away, lol) ;P

punkie90
December 13th, 2003, 04:51 PM
I know. Kairi posted your picture. DO you have a up to date one?

Kayleigh
December 13th, 2003, 05:13 PM
Well, hey, i just wanted to say nice pics so far, everyone!
I should get a pic of myself up soon (not that anyone actually wants to see me anyway...) i don't know when though, probably closer to Christmas time...
Okay, can't wait to see it! ^_^

Yay! Kairi found it! n_n;;; I'll post a newer pic as soon as possable (which is like light years away, lol) ;P
Lol, I have that same problem. XD No good recent pictures.. *sigh*

Too-Angel
December 13th, 2003, 06:45 PM
Nice hair, it's very pretty. You really look good in that picture PokeTrainerCarol. :P

I'll probably be getting another picture of me, if I can find one that I haven't posted yet.

John Denver
December 13th, 2003, 07:51 PM
wow, she don't look really young...she looks, not young, or, noung....yes

BOO ya!

Kayleigh
December 13th, 2003, 08:05 PM
Lol. XD Your new haircut's cute, Carol. ^_^ Nice picture~

Dizzy
December 13th, 2003, 08:44 PM
Carol you look ridiculously old for a 10 year old... What do your parents feed you XD, I WANNA LOOK OLD!

punkie90
December 13th, 2003, 08:58 PM
WOW! Carol is looking cute as ever! U look older than your other pic.

Kairi
December 13th, 2003, 09:04 PM
She looks like this sixteen year-old I know. o_o; Cute Carol! ^_^

punkie90
December 13th, 2003, 09:24 PM
I know. I wounder ..I willpost a pic of me later! A good one!

Catriona
December 16th, 2003, 09:02 AM
O.o Carol really does look old....cool, though. =P

DragonTrainer
December 16th, 2003, 09:36 AM
Lol, when I saw her pic, I thought she was at least 14

But it is still an awesome picture!

Miyu-chan
December 16th, 2003, 12:22 PM
Wow, Carol, you look so mature! XD Not like me, who looks so... "young" ;_; Great pic! Love the pose. ;D

100marios
December 16th, 2003, 01:22 PM
Wow, this topic really is popular! I'm kinda scared(no wait not scared.....uh....reluctant! Yeah that's it) to post my picture hehe *shudders* Although I can't say that I'm ugly....for real! I'm not!

Timbjerr
December 16th, 2003, 01:55 PM
hmm...Carol does look my age in that pic!

of course, we all know of a 10yr old Pokmon character that looks 16 too XD

punkie90
December 16th, 2003, 02:30 PM
LOL! Yes we do! LOL! So,, ... Yes carol is mature looking!

Arore
December 16th, 2003, 03:06 PM
Hmmm...I would post a pic of me if I had an up-to-date one. :cheeky:

punkie90
December 16th, 2003, 04:12 PM
Why don't you post the picture you sent me... You know the one like 1 month ago...

Miyu-chan
December 16th, 2003, 07:35 PM
I've got a new picture! XD That was taken...3 months ago. ;P The one on the right is me, the one on the left is my little brother. n_n

22sa
December 16th, 2003, 09:32 PM
>.>;

I don't see any beans.. Lol.
*Nods* Yah... Where in the world..? :\
Nice pictures everyone! ^___^
Here's a picture of me:
...or half of me. XP
And as you can probably tell I took this picture myself. It was a good idea. XD

Oh yeah, I forgot to say, I got my hair cut. ^_^
Neat, you don't look toooo old, kind of 12-13ish I guess. ^_^
I've got a new picture! XD That was taken...3 months ago. ;P The one on the right is me, the one on the left is my little brother. n_n
..little?!?.. jk :P, That's a fine picture I guess. =p

punkie90
December 17th, 2003, 04:13 AM
Nice pic miyu. How old is your brother?

Miyu-chan
December 17th, 2003, 10:02 AM
Nice pic miyu. How old is your brother?
He's 12, turning 13 in 12/27. n_n

Kayleigh
December 17th, 2003, 11:42 AM
Aww, cute picture! ^_^ I love your outfit, it's pretty~

Miyu-chan
December 17th, 2003, 11:54 AM
Aww, cute picture! ^_^ I love your outfit, it's pretty~
THanks! n_n When my friends saw that picture they all said that my outfit was too...old-fasioned. x_x; But I like it anyway. n-n

Dizzy
December 17th, 2003, 12:00 PM
Nice Pic Miyu-Chan, I have some new pictures which I totally want to put up when i get them developed, you'll see all my friends and stuff and who we are, you'll even see Tan and Blue House and maybe gold and green.. ^_^

punkie90
December 17th, 2003, 01:48 PM
Well. Can you tell your brother happy birthday! Hmm... A lto of people are turning 13!

Kayleigh
December 17th, 2003, 01:49 PM
Cool, Dizzy, can't wait to see them! ^_^

THanks! n_n When my friends saw that picture they all said that my outfit was too...old-fasioned. x_x; But I like it anyway. n-n
Ah, really? Is it like a Chinese outfit or something? I can't tell. #_#; But I just know that the patterns on it are very pretty. And I like your hair too! XD

punkie90
December 17th, 2003, 01:56 PM
It looks very interresting! ^-^ @_@

Dizzy
December 17th, 2003, 02:00 PM
I'm going to post one right now, so lookie ,in my next post.

punkie90
December 17th, 2003, 02:03 PM
Ok! I'm getting ready! I can't wait yay!!!!

Kairi
December 17th, 2003, 03:37 PM
I meant to post this here in response to Miyu-chans new picture. ^_^;

I think your outfit is pretty Miyu-chan, but you look a lot different in that picture. Is it your hair? I cant pinpoint it.

punkie90
December 17th, 2003, 04:12 PM
Well... Where is dizzy's picture.. hmm..!

Dizzy
December 17th, 2003, 04:18 PM
I'm having technical difficulties, maybe later.. :( sorry

punkie90
December 17th, 2003, 04:23 PM
Okay. Well . I hope to se it soon. DO you need help with it.. or is the picture messed up???

Miyu-chan
December 17th, 2003, 04:26 PM
I meant to post this here in response to Miyu-chans new picture. ^_^;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi

I think your outfit is pretty Miyu-chan, but you look a lot different in that picture. Is it your hair? I cant pinpoint it.

Maybe it's because I'm wearing contacts? n_n I was wearing contacts that day. =D So I'm smiling at the camera with..."light" in my eyes. *_*

Ah, really? Is it like a Chinese outfit or something? I can't tell. #_#; But I just know that the patterns on it are very pretty. And I like your hair too! XD

Yeah, it's like a Chinese outfit. n_n Thanks for the comment on my hair. n_n

I can't wait to see your picture, Dizzy. n_n

punkie90
December 17th, 2003, 04:33 PM
Iknow. He said in thenext post but.. it's not here. Tenechcal difficulties, DOn't we all hate them lol!