PDA

View Full Version : Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Tweak
December 17th, 2003, 5:27 PM
19 pages..... eyes about to fall out of head......... Anywho (as Franklin would say..... here's my pic! Please reassure me that I am the babe magnet that I know I am. Also, how old do I look in this picture? It was taken about 2 months ago, so it's pretty current. FYI, I'm 5'9 and 140 pounds and single! XD Anywho, enjoy! I've also included pictures of my cats for the cutosity (is that even a word?) factor.

sorry for not posting in the same post as above, i might...combine my posts...but, cute cow colored cat!! =D

edit: i combined my posts =D to save forum space.

i think i've posted here before o_O; or maybe that was in da old thread anyways. i did find a photo of myself, but many of you might consider middle fingers being offensive, so i have only posted a link to that photo. but that photo is the most recent...

(WARNING: don't click here if you consider it offensive!) (http://zapchu.com/chickencoop/dubbs_yo.jpg)

so here is a pretty recent G-rated photo of me before Pokemon Rocks! (month ago? or two?) event. ;) haruka cosplay meheheheh...

http://zapchu.com/chickencoop/zappy_haruka.gif

*_* i keep on getting confused if i've posted here before *scans through pictures thread* hmmm =D everyone looks diff from what i'd expect them to look like.

Timbjerr
December 17th, 2003, 8:30 PM
woah...I've never seen an Asian girl flick someone off until now XD

I think the Haruka costume looks good on you Zappy...of course, this comes from a guy who thinks all Asian girls look good in anything...

...maybe I should stop talking now O.O

Miyu-chan
December 17th, 2003, 8:56 PM
Wow, Zappy, that costume is so cute! n_n (And you're cute too! n_n)

orange*berry
December 18th, 2003, 1:02 AM
Yeek! o.o- I wanna cosplay Haruka too! *steals Zappy's super cute costume*

Shinji Mekamori
December 18th, 2003, 2:21 AM
NOOOO!! NO HARUKA!! M...i..st..y! Must have Mist....y back..! Ba..h with Ha..ruka...!!!

Purin
December 18th, 2003, 2:45 AM
NOOOO!! NO HARUKA!! M...i..st..y! Must have Mist....y back..! Ba..h with Ha..ruka...!!!
I like both of them. Really. (Sorry for the short post again)

punkie90
December 18th, 2003, 4:45 AM
Nice picture! Reallly cute! And anyways... I guess I have seen asians flick me off in rap videos!

Shinji Mekamori
December 18th, 2003, 7:40 AM
Gah. She doesn't even like Pokemon! All she wants to do is travel. Atleast Misty likes Pokemon!

Anyways, my step-dad let me borrow his digital camera so I might be able to post up my picture.

Tweak
December 18th, 2003, 10:28 AM
Yeek! o.o- I wanna cosplay Haruka too! *steals Zappy's super cute costume*

:P i bet it'll fit ya'. we're bout da same age...i think...o_O;

i only saw a photo of your [orange] back with your purple hair. o_O;; where is a front face photo? *searches through thread*

well, haruka IS not a good trainer, but at least her outfit rocks. =D i feel it was more special than misty's costume. now...team magma's admin costume on da other hand [insert drooling icon]

:P it'll be nice to see more photos...i think i've browsed through this thread more and its mostly text posts or broken photo links.

Kairi
December 18th, 2003, 10:55 AM
She 50 I think, and fifteen. Correct me if Im wrong orange. ^_^; Yeah, more photos would be ideal. Kwesi has one of himself in his profile, I think.

punkie90
December 18th, 2003, 1:55 PM
I'm 5-9... Oh, Shinji.. that would be cool...

orange*berry
December 18th, 2003, 5:12 PM
She 50 I think, and fifteen. Correct me if Im wrong orange. ^_^; Yeah, more photos would be ideal. Kwesi has one of himself in his profile, I think.

I recently turned 16, but you got my height right, Kairi. n.n- I think Zappy's a few years older than me.

Dizzy
December 18th, 2003, 5:14 PM
I'm 5-9... Oh, Shinji.. that would be cool...

Wahhh... I'm 5'5 :( Everyone is always taller than me..

Miyu-chan
December 18th, 2003, 5:15 PM
Zappy's two years older than orange*berry. n_n And three years older than me. n_n;

Dizzy
December 18th, 2003, 5:19 PM
And your One older than me, Zappy's Four Years older than me, and Orange-san is 2 years older than me. :( IM SO YOUNG TOO! And short and stupid and skinny, not fair lol.

Miyu-chan
December 18th, 2003, 9:22 PM
And your One older than me, Zappy's Four Years older than me, and Orange-san is 2 years older than me. :( IM SO YOUNG TOO! And short and stupid and skinny, not fair lol.
You're still youg. n_n Wait till you have a growth sport. n_n (BTW, I'm shorter than you. I'm 5'3...) ;_;

orange*berry
December 19th, 2003, 2:21 AM

Don't feel bad. n.n- Your younger than me, and five inches taller. You should be dancing around cheerfully in your tallness. =P
*Is stepped on*

punkie90
December 19th, 2003, 6:55 AM
Well, With me.. I'm not ver skinny lol! I'm actully fat! But I'm tall, And I'm strong as heck.. I'm not as fat As I used ot be though. I'm slimming down.. Let me go see how tal i am... 5-9 withmy shoes on!

Kayleigh
December 19th, 2003, 8:07 AM
I'm 14, and 5'6 think. I need to measure myself... >_>; I bet a lot of you would picture me as being really short, lol. XD

punkie90
December 19th, 2003, 9:03 AM
Maybe if it was a close up! I might post a full body picture of me...

Kairi
December 19th, 2003, 1:18 PM
Err, Im 6 put maybe a thread in Mixed Voting Polls is better for that. XP

No new pictures? ;_;

punkie90
December 19th, 2003, 2:23 PM
Nope , not yet until orange!

I want to see Kayleigh!

Shinji Mekamori
December 19th, 2003, 3:05 PM
I'm only 5'2". Though. I'm still taller then Orange. X.x;

ashley03
December 19th, 2003, 3:25 PM
I'm only 5'2". Though. I'm still taller then Orange. X.x;
i'm around 4'11" or something like that!!0_0

ciao,ashley03

Dizzy
December 19th, 2003, 3:38 PM
Aww Thanks Miyu and Orange*Berry, Im short comparing to my friends, im like one of the short ones lol.. Meh I need to scan these pics you have to see how happy me and my friends look, YOu have to see Tan and Blue House, you have to see me lol

orange*berry
December 19th, 2003, 3:43 PM
Wagh! Even Shinji is taller than me. ;_; Your tall fir your age... I think... ()

ashley03: Woah! Someone smaller. n.n- Not that being small is a bad thing. *Gets to eat free at some hotels* *L* Just kidding. n.n()

punkie90
December 19th, 2003, 4:34 PM
Hi, Umm. Orangy? ( can I call you that? )

Can you post your picture?

DragonTrainer
December 19th, 2003, 6:58 PM
I remember a long time ago I saw orange's pic

Well, the back of her head anyways :P

Rift
December 19th, 2003, 7:36 PM
cool! im 3'2! really! and im actually 4 years old! hahahahhahahahahaha!!! no not really! im 13 and a half, and im like 5'8 or 5'9...me cant remember! :P

Dizzy
December 19th, 2003, 7:37 PM
Oh Yah, I remember that her hair was Purple and Dakota said that she looked like a girl @ his school.

punkie90
December 20th, 2003, 7:20 AM
Well. I'm 13. But a lot of people think I'm 16. One time they sad.. Oh, you had a lot of food. And the watress said. I hope can drive home. You know .. And I'm like I'm only 13. She was like. My god!!!

Alakazam
December 20th, 2003, 5:35 PM
wow, she don't look really young...she looks, not young, or, noung....yes

BOO ya!

Enough is enough! What is this, 1997!? DX isn't cool anymore!!! Geez, this "boo ya" thing has gotten out of control! I must admit I've said it a few times, but come on man (Mr. Feeney style), you've taken it over the edge! Move on and get a new catchphrase or make obscure references that only a handfull of people would find funny like I do. Anyhow (Don Cherry style), may the force be with you!

Dizzy
December 20th, 2003, 6:17 PM
Well. I'm 13. But a lot of people think I'm 16. One time they sad.. Oh, you had a lot of food. And the watress said. I hope can drive home. You know .. And I'm like I'm only 13. She was like. My god!!!

How odd, People tell me I look like im 16 too they always mistake me for a sOphomore but im just a freshman,I think i look really yound for a 14 year old.

How many 14 year olds do you know that are 5'5 and weigh 116lbs?

100marios
December 20th, 2003, 9:43 PM
A lot of people mistake me for being older too! I'm 14, but people say I look at least 15 or 16, if not older. I'm about the same height as Punkie90 except I've been skinny all my life.(Well maybe not skinny, about normal size) My mom likes to call me "toothpick" because she thinks I'm skinny, and my dad says that if he ever got the chance, he would be able to slip me under a closed door hehe. The thing that people really seem to like about me are my eyes. This has happened many times with many people,(It happened the thursday before vacation with some other students) but for example, my spanish teacher when I was in elementary school said to me "Wow, you have really nice eyes." After that I see the whole class staring at me commenting on my eyes. Another student commented their cousin had eyes that looked like mine, but the teacher said "Yeah, but have you ever seen any with that ring around? They look really pretty." The student says no and they all continue to look. I guess I have majestic eyes hehe.

punkie90
December 20th, 2003, 10:06 PM
LOL! Great story mario! Od, dizzy. I didn't know u where 14!

orange*berry
December 21st, 2003, 12:05 AM
Okay... so I don't usually get away with eating for free, but... Usually when I go out to eat, the waiter asks my parents if they need a kids' menu. n.n() A few weeks ago, one of my mom's friends seemed really surprised when she found out I was 16. She said, 'Oh, but your so cute! When your 30 you'll laugh about it'. So Iv always considered it to be a blessing... to an extent. n.n()

*Doesn't have a picture presently* My friend in ND, who I'll be visitng on the 29th has a bunch of pictures of me, so I'll scan one then.

Tweak
December 21st, 2003, 1:05 AM
I recently turned 16, but you got my height right, Kairi.
n.n- I think Zappy's a few years older than me.

yes...but only 3 inches apart in height. =-=;; fweee~ 19 next May. and i ain't growin any taller. i don't get kids menus!!! i like the kid's menu food...=-= cause the other stuff is too expensive and they give too much. kid's size is just right for me. (and just the right price)

people: so your in high school?
me: no...college -_-;

guy: i'm 17, so how old are you?
me: 18 ( me thinks :P that outta scare him)
guy: ohh...i thought you were 16.

lesson is...next time people ask me i'll tell them i'm 16 x) *snickers*

yeh~! photos of Purple Haired Orange Berry soon shall be revealed! =D fweehehehehe. o_O; kairi...do you post a photo?! i need to scan through the thread more carefully.

orange*berry
December 21st, 2003, 1:22 AM
I havn't seen one of Kairi as of yet. Maybe I didn't look hard enough, because I havn't seen all 23 pages yet. n.n()

*nod nod* Kid menu food is much better. Soo... being short is a good thing, right? Not having to pay half as much for your food, and getting away with it! Yey!

punkie90
December 21st, 2003, 7:43 AM
Well, For me the kids meal is cheap but not enought food. Because I eat a lot because I play a heck of a lot of football!

Timbjerr
December 21st, 2003, 7:46 AM
-.-'

I'm waiting for someone to post a pic...this thread is pretty boring otherwise...

ZzZzZzZzZ

punkie90
December 21st, 2003, 7:49 AM
I know. I posted 3 already. Just waiting for my scanner and my microphone to start some real action!

Kayleigh
December 21st, 2003, 8:36 AM
Err, I’m 6’ put maybe a thread in Mixed Voting Polls is better for that. XP

No new pictures? ;_;
I bet you would make a great model, since you're so tall. ^_^

punkie90
December 21st, 2003, 8:38 AM
Tall, isn't always he best! Pretty is! But I'm shure Kairi is pretty!

Timbjerr
December 21st, 2003, 9:29 AM
Kairi is 6' tall?

she is like the only girl I know that is taller than me...I am at 5'10"

punkie90
December 21st, 2003, 10:39 AM
well, how old is she? 17?

Dizzy
December 21st, 2003, 2:23 PM
Let me tell everyone something about being short. I've been made fun of all these years for growing up late. Its rather depressing beacuse i have my first growth spurt @ eleven while everyone was way ahead of me, Even my little cousin who was 10 had his. My voice didnt crack until i was in the 7th grade and people made fun of me for that as well as being shorter than them. Im also very skinny and it was very hard to be playing football. So let me just say something, Even though im short and I look a little younger than all my friends, I'm still here and i dont give a **** what anyone says about being short, Because short has some good things. You wont get picked first for somethings in school, you wont be last at somethings either. Even though im almost grown, Ive been put through **** by the kids @ my school, but my friends were always there for me.

orange*berry
December 21st, 2003, 2:23 PM
Isn't she 16? I havn't been around for the past few months as of last week, so I might have missed her birthday. () *sigh* I'm always so behind... ;_;

punkie90
December 21st, 2003, 2:47 PM
Oh, ya I think she is 16!

Kairi
December 21st, 2003, 2:47 PM
No, no, mine was on June 12th when I wasnt as well known. ^_^; Im still sixteen, yes.

100marios
December 21st, 2003, 8:06 PM
Wow, 6 feet tall! I haven't known a girl that tall for a while. (although it makes sense because I live in Florida)

Hooray! My 100th post! Whoopee!!

punkie90
December 21st, 2003, 9:03 PM
Congrats Mario! Hey. I live in FLORIDA also!

Tweak
December 21st, 2003, 9:10 PM
No, no, mine was on June 12th when I wasnt as well known. ^_^; Im still sixteen, yes.

i look up at you kairi *literally*

hmmm here is another foto, i didn't even kno my friend took it, i was just staring off into space. >D and that is DDR Extreme for Ps2 the game behind me! some friends and i were playing it. this was during thanksgiving weekend.

EDIT:
**** attachments!

http://zapchu.com/files/drugged_zappy.jpg

punkie90
December 21st, 2003, 9:12 PM
I don't see no picture!!!!

Kayleigh
December 21st, 2003, 9:13 PM
Did you click the link? :P

Rift
December 21st, 2003, 9:25 PM
*click* cool! can i have your PS2 zapchu? ^_^; i wonder if Andy or Soph will post any pics? hehehehehehehehe...

100marios
December 21st, 2003, 9:34 PM
Congrats Mario! Hey. I live in FLORIDA also!

Cool, and thanks for congratulating me! I doubt I will ever see you (I bet you think the same for me hehe) I don't know enough about what you look like!

Rift
December 21st, 2003, 9:38 PM
Cool, and thanks for congratulating me! I doubt I will ever see you (I bet you think the same for me hehe) I don't know enough about what you look like!thatd be hilarious if you both lived in the same town and you see eachother like at the store and stuff all the time but you dont know who eachother are! :D

Phantom Angel
December 21st, 2003, 10:30 PM
Nice pictures everyone! ^___^
Here's a picture of me:
...or half of me. XP
And as you can probably tell I took this picture myself. It was a good idea. XD

Oh yeah, I forgot to say, I got my hair cut. ^_^
You look like my teacher at school. o.o;;;
lol nice pic. XP

punkie90
December 22nd, 2003, 5:32 AM
Did you click the link? :P
Yes, I sis now. It didn't show up before!

Cool, and thanks for congradulating me. I doubt I will ever see you( I bet you think they same for me hehe) I don't know enought about what you look like!
Well, where do you live in Florida?

Rift
December 22nd, 2003, 11:13 AM
I live in Oregon...thats pretty close to Florida! only about 3000 miles! XD

punkie90
December 22nd, 2003, 12:34 PM
Ya, okay. Thats close...J/K! Umm. Sapphire. Why don't you post your crazy self on here!? Scared or something. I just kidding! LOL!

Kayleigh
December 22nd, 2003, 1:01 PM
Yes, I sis now. It didn't show up before!
That's because she didn't attach it and posted a link, instead. ^_^ If you mean that it only worked when you clicked the link or.. something. @_@ *is confused*

Rift
December 22nd, 2003, 1:07 PM
Ally dont have a scanner so she cant post a pic of herself...thats sad... :( well as soon as i get another half decent pic ill post it! :cool:

DragonTrainer
December 22nd, 2003, 6:05 PM
Lol, same with me

I don't have a scanner, and even if I did, I wouldn't post my pic.I'm so secretive XD

100marios
December 22nd, 2003, 9:57 PM
I still wish my scanner was working, either that or that my dad would put the pics from the digital camera onto the computer. Another person said I had nice eyes again! It was about 6:00 P.M. yesterday (12/22/03) and my mom and I were at the insurance place for the car. I had to sign something saying I couldn't drive yet and while I was writing the lady said to my mom "he has really pretty eyes..." Man! A lot of people are saying that now!

Master Kwesi Nkromah
December 23rd, 2003, 2:21 AM
Here's a few pictures of myself... for those of you who don't know me
FOR SHAME!!!

I kinda started the community. I come back and interact when im not in school.

heh, I'm kinda old but if you can guess exactly how old i am without cheating I'll give u a cool ego boost :P
One picture is just a plain pic i took a few weeks ago, the other was a picture of me at my summer job. (Campus Dining Hall)

orange*berry
December 23rd, 2003, 2:26 AM
I'm guessing your 19 Kwesi. n.n0 *Didn't cheat*

Master Kwesi Nkromah
December 23rd, 2003, 2:33 AM
I'm guessing your 19 Kwesi. n.n0 *Didn't cheat*lol.. you shouldn't have been allowed to play :P :\
yeah, 19 goin on 20 baby!!!(in about 6 months 20 years old baby YEAH!!

Phantom Angel
December 23rd, 2003, 2:55 AM
lol.. you shouldn't have been allowed to play :P :\
You look even younger than me. o.o;;;
Another nice pic... lol

Master Kwesi Nkromah
December 23rd, 2003, 3:19 AM
You look even younger than me. o.o;;;
Another nice pic... lolLol, yea i know phantom, i get that allot. Most people say i look like im around 15 years old. It used to bother me but I kinda grew out of it so it dun matter no more.

Phantom Angel
December 23rd, 2003, 3:58 AM
When did you take that pic?
Hm...hope you didn't take a pic like last 3 years. XD

orange*berry
December 23rd, 2003, 4:45 AM

Really? =P Hey, I didn't know your exact age! That shouldn't disqualify me!

Phantom Angel
December 23rd, 2003, 6:16 AM
Hm...he must be 15...I must figure this out... =P

punkie90
December 23rd, 2003, 6:55 AM
Kwesi, It's better to look youbger o that people are suprised when youb are older than they think o you can show of!

Kairi
December 23rd, 2003, 7:29 AM
yeah, 19 goin on 20 baby!!!(in about 6 months 20 years old baby YEAH!!If only I was here, I could have won the prize, whatever that is. ;p Twenty huh? Well if you count six months then I'm going on seventeen! XP

punkie90
December 23rd, 2003, 7:35 AM
Well. So your birthdays are close! Hey.Interesting...

100marios
December 23rd, 2003, 8:15 AM
If only I was here, I could have won the prize, whatever that is. ;p Twenty huh? Well if you count six months then I'm going on seveenteen! XP
That's cool, my b-day is 2 days after yours! Except I'll be going onto 15.

Timbjerr
December 23rd, 2003, 8:18 AM
Ahh...I've seen ever so many pics of Kwesi, that I would be able to recognize him walking down my street XD

when I (16) posted my pic, I looked definitely around 18-20 ish..but when a 19 year old posts his pic, people say he is around 15-16 ish

YAS1
December 23rd, 2003, 8:44 AM
I got a new photo of me! This was just taken two days ago!

punkie90
December 23rd, 2003, 1:37 PM
Nice pic! Where where you at? Dinner?

Dizzy
December 23rd, 2003, 1:41 PM
What do you guys want me to wear for my next photo? Theres my Tan shirt and Black Pants. My Green Shirt with my Striped Red Pants. My Plaid Shirt with my Plaid Pants. My Light Blue shirt and my Dark Blue Pants and Boots. You guys pick. I have a closet filled with clothes.

Rift
December 23rd, 2003, 1:53 PM
What do you guys want me to wear for my next photo? Theres my Tan shirt and Black Pants. My Green Shirt with my Striped Red Pants. My Plaid Shirt with my Plaid Pants. My Light Blue shirt and my Dark Blue Pants and Boots. You guys pick. I have a closet filled with clothes.
hm...how bout a dress and a perdy pink bow? :P nah j/k how bout the tan shirt and black pants? im still goin with the dress idea! :P

punkie90
December 23rd, 2003, 2:47 PM
Umm. The light blue shirt and blue pants!

Hikaru's Twin
December 23rd, 2003, 2:51 PM
I'd vote for the same as Punkie ^_^
The light blue shirt, dark blue pants and boots..

Rift
December 23rd, 2003, 3:27 PM
so im guessing no one liked my idea? im goin with the blue outfit then! :D

punkie90
December 23rd, 2003, 4:37 PM
Ok, Diz! Get out those clothes and take that picture, with your blue stuff!

Tweak
December 23rd, 2003, 6:57 PM
Lol, yea i know phantom, i get that allot. Most people say i look like im around 15 years old. It used to bother me but I kinda grew out of it so it dun matter no more.

you look 16 in those photos! but looking younger can have its advantages. x)

getting into food places for half off and discounts. also...lovely KIDS MENUS!!

would you guys rather look older or younger? =D

Dizzy
December 23rd, 2003, 7:00 PM
I'd Rather look Younger, Although I like the comments people say about me looking like a Sophmore I'd rather look like a Freshman to get with all the Freshman girls :) but thats another story .....

Miyu-chan
December 23rd, 2003, 7:27 PM
Kwesi looks so young! =D Looking young is good... >.>; I look (and act...) younger than my age too. XD

100marios
December 23rd, 2003, 7:40 PM
I live in Oregon...thats pretty close to Florida! only about 3000 miles! XD
That's funny, I was born in Oregon, and I now live here in Florida hehe.

igtica
December 26th, 2003, 11:26 AM
lol soz it's another scary pic of me taken with my new digital camera. Shows a tiny bit of my pok-filled room too :p

100marios
December 26th, 2003, 11:44 AM
It's like your pokemon lair hehe.....you look nice in that pic! (I'm not sure if you would agree with me though)

punkie90
December 26th, 2003, 1:46 PM
Hmm. I guess yu do like your pokemon! I wish people did arouind here....my area...

Timbjerr
December 26th, 2003, 4:53 PM
god, that's a big pokmon collection!
the only thing hangin on my bedroom walls like that are clippings of hot actresses I clipped from magazines and calenadars XD

Hmm. I guess yu do like your pokemon! I wish people did arouind here....my area...
hmm...I do know a few pokfans where I live, but they are annoying as heck...you know a typical 10-yearold pokmon fan. Totally ignorant as to the deep details of the games and what will happen in the next season in the pokmon anime...

DragonTrainer
December 26th, 2003, 5:50 PM
Good pic igtica, you look really good!^^

orange*berry
December 27th, 2003, 1:41 AM
That's a cute picture, Iggy! You must like collecting like me too. n.n() *L* I wish I had more shelves and things to display all my cute Pokemon collectibles and things...

Purin
December 27th, 2003, 1:53 AM
Kwesi looks as if he is 15-16. And Igtica looks great with her toy collection! ^_^
would you guys rather look older or younger? =D
I am what I am =P

you look 16 in those photos! but looking younger can have its advantages. x)

getting into food places for half off and discounts. also...lovely KIDS MENUS!!
lol that was what my friend's talking about a few years ago. She can pass off as a 12 years old easily when she is 14 XD

DragonTrainer
December 27th, 2003, 7:07 AM
Lol, I know what you guys mean

My best friend can easily pass as a 5th grader, its weird sometimes.....:paranoid:

Tweak
December 27th, 2003, 3:11 PM
lol soz it's another scary pic of me taken with my new digital camera. Shows a tiny bit of my pok-filled room too :p

O_O wow...that's a lotta pokemon stuff on ur walls. i already through i was goin over board getting pokemon stuff. but compared to you, my collection is small. ;) but i AM crazy enuf to save the kids meals bags from burger king and wendy's promotions...and i still have the drink cups. *gets whacked by someone*

Shingo`
December 28th, 2003, 2:45 AM
im pretty much taller than any of you :P
My **** ********** computer won't recgonize my digital camera dock. I'll try ot post it when I *whacks computer what baseball bat*

Ummm... I'll post it when I fix the problem

decks2
December 28th, 2003, 3:14 AM
I don't want to post my pic. It shows me eating pure cake. I can't be bothered getting a new one from my webcam.

igtica
December 28th, 2003, 3:30 AM
O_O wow...that's a lotta pokemon stuff on ur walls. i already through i was goin over board getting pokemon stuff. but compared to you, my collection is small. ;) but i AM crazy enuf to save the kids meals bags from burger king and wendy's promotions...and i still have the drink cups. *gets whacked by someone*TY for all the kind comments everyone! I really should take pics of the rest of my room...that's only one corner :S lol I'm like sweet Zapchu here! I have tins full of BurgerKing toys and books full of things I've collected with pokemon on them (like crisp packets, sweet packets, toy packets, even an old cereal box from the brief period that we were lucky enough to get pokemon breakfast cereal)...yeah ummm this is why I'm known as obessed :S...I guess.

lol I don't have any pokemaniac friends near either (does one that live in Kent ( a county away from me) count as close :S. But even she doesn't like it like I do (and she agrees). I know what it's like to be a lonely pokemaniac, but hey I look at it this way, I make up for everyone elses losses :p

Kayleigh
December 28th, 2003, 8:07 AM
Nice picture! ^_^ I think I would fit into your group well. I actually save every single Pokmon thing that I get. I still have my Wendy's Kid's Meal bag that I got when my mom drove us an hour to the next town to eat there, lol. @_@ Just because I would've exploded if I hadn't been able to get one of those Pokmon toys.

Miyu-chan
December 28th, 2003, 10:24 AM
o.o; Whoa... Nice picture Iggie. n_n My mom won't let us bring *every* pokemon thing from Taiwan, so we have fewer than before. >.>;

100marios
December 28th, 2003, 11:08 PM
I remember when they had the 60 something pokemon toys a Burger King when Pokemon the 1st movie came out. I would always ask my mom if we could go to Burger King, and she would say:
"You just want the pokemon toy don't you?"
I would than reply, innocently: "No of course not mommy!"
I got quite a few that way hehe.....

igtica
December 29th, 2003, 2:21 PM
I remember when they had the 60 something pokemon toys a Burger King when Pokemon the 1st movie came out. I would always ask my mom if we could go to Burger King, and she would say:
"You just want the pokemon toy don't you?"
I would than reply, innocently: "No of course not mommy!"
I got quite a few that way hehe.....
lol I was like that, I'd even leave my family in McDonalds and trudge upto BK all by myself just to get the toy. Awww poor Miyu, here I have enough *gives lots ti Miyu* :P lol it's great knowing i'm not alone in doing this.

Miyu-chan
December 29th, 2003, 5:37 PM
Awww poor Miyu, here I have enough *gives lots ti Miyu* Gee, thanks! XD *hugs them*

MoonLight
December 29th, 2003, 6:36 PM
Wow Iggy that is some room ya have there XD ya should see mine so plain XD but i do have a few pics of wolves,horses,and dolphins and it's a very Cool pic :)

igtica
December 30th, 2003, 1:05 PM
Gee, thanks! XD *hugs them*Your very welcome :) it's always good to share things especially for someone so deserving.

Wow Iggy that is some room ya have there XD ya should see mine so plain XD but i do have a few pics of wolves,horses,and dolphins and it's a very Cool pic :)Wow your room sounds cool Master ML, I'd love to see it :)

Tweak
December 30th, 2003, 8:12 PM
TY for all the kind comments everyone! I really should take pics of the rest of my room...that's only one corner :S lol I'm like sweet Zapchu here! I have tins full of BurgerKing toys and books full of things I've collected with pokemon on them (like crisp packets, sweet packets, toy packets, even an old cereal box from the brief period that we were lucky enough to get pokemon breakfast cereal)...yeah ummm this is why I'm known as obessed :S...I guess.

:P i have the cereal box too!!! too bad they stopped making it. i loved munching on pikachu. *everyone looks at me strangely*

i went to burger king SO MUCH. the one in my city always ran out within days of the promotion so i had to drive to another city's burger king to get toys. i got two meals at a time. i musta eaten so many burgers and fries and sodas.

remember KFC also had that pokemon promotion with 3 beanie toys. >_O i forgot to go to KFC!!! *hits myself*

japan has a mcdonalds pokemon promotion now. i envy them. :dead:

*forages around for more photos*

100marios
December 30th, 2003, 8:25 PM
Japan seems to always have pokemon fast food promotions.
Unfortunately for me, I had no idea what pokemon was when KFC had their pokemon thing...sniff.....I also remember they had those dumb little pokemon things for the 2nd movie at Burger King too. I liked the first ones better! (although I still did go to BK a lot hehe)

Dizzy
December 31st, 2003, 4:59 PM
Sorry for making you wait, I cant use the scanner now it wont work so Ill just post up my old Ugly picture that I look nothing Like :) Here ya Go :)

punkie90
December 31st, 2003, 5:03 PM
Cool. I think I mixed u up with Spphire latios or somone...

Dizzy
December 31st, 2003, 5:04 PM
I look nothing like that I really Need a New Pic..... :( I LOOK SO YOUNG....:(

Rift
December 31st, 2003, 6:11 PM
ya Dizzy i was gonna ask how long ago that was taken you do look young...i cant wait to see a new pic of ya!

Catriona
December 31st, 2003, 6:27 PM
Cool pic Dizzy, only thing wrong with it is that it's so small...can hardly see it. =/ Stupid attachments. X_x I'd much rather upload.

Rift
December 31st, 2003, 6:28 PM
just click on his pic and it should get bigger (at least thats how it worked for me)

Catriona
December 31st, 2003, 6:35 PM
Yeah, but I can't help being stupid. o.O

Meh, I'd have to find my pic to be able to post it... *looks*

punkie90
January 1st, 2004, 8:33 AM
It's ok. Some of us have stupid in ourselves!

Miyu-chan
January 1st, 2004, 11:54 AM
Cool, pic dizzy. ;D You really look nothing like that? o.o;

pokemon706
January 1st, 2004, 7:23 PM
hm... a lot of y'all like like depressed computer geeks who sit in y'alls room all day and never get any light. Show some smiles! :)

DragonTrainer
January 1st, 2004, 7:33 PM
Lol, P706, I understand that

I'm not one of those types of people, no matter what anyone says, I get out a lot.

Tweak
January 2nd, 2004, 2:02 AM
:shocked: i imagined dizzy looking different. o_O; maybe i was thinking of another photo.

anyways =-=; here are some more fotos, hummm...this is my third time posting photos? or second i think. :P

http://zapchu.com/files/zaptyu.gif

http://zapchu.com/files/zaptyu2.gif

Phantom Angel
January 2nd, 2004, 2:24 AM
Kool pic, Zappy. =P
And Dizzy, you look older than I think. XD
I want to see Scott's pic.
*can't wait*

Miyu-chan
January 2nd, 2004, 11:09 AM
Now that I see Zappy's pic again, I think she looks like one of my cousins. o.o; *shock* But nice pic anyway. =P

Rift
January 2nd, 2004, 11:34 AM
dont worry Austin im getting a new pic pretty soon...(at least as soon as i get my film devolopted)

punkie90
January 2nd, 2004, 4:05 PM
Heya P706! I aint a comp geek! LOL! Watch wut u say. J/K!

Rift
January 2nd, 2004, 4:38 PM
I aint a computer geek...heck i hardly even know how to run my computer...the only thing i know is the shut down button the on button and the internet icon! ^_^;

Dizzy
January 2nd, 2004, 5:09 PM
Cool, pic dizzy. ;D You really look nothing like that? o.o;
No Miyu-chan... LOL Carol.. I dont look like that.. That was my last years picture anyways. I have hair now... and its not black like my natural color... I have contacts in.. Highlights and Other stuff lol.

Lol, P706, I understand that

I'm not one of those types of people, no matter what anyone says, I get out a lot.

Im out more times than I'm in. I'm always @ the mall so Im not a computer geek even though I know some people that arent. I'd hate to be inside all day, i would be so bored without lacrosse or football thank the lord :)... Its called having fun with friends... I do it all the time.

:shocked: i imagined dizzy looking different. o_O; maybe i was thinking of another photo.

anyways =-=; here are some more fotos, hummm...this is my third time posting photos? or second i think. :P

How Different Zapchu? Lol Dnt Worry that was last years.. "old" fashion statement... I look nothing like that... NOTHING .... anyways lol.

Nice Pics bTw ;) you look like my cousin Vi :)

Frostweaver
January 2nd, 2004, 5:16 PM
hm... a lot of y'all like like depressed computer geeks who sit in y'alls room all day and never get any light. Show some smiles! :)
I take that as a personal insult! Apologize! ;p

The unneeded fresh air outside will kill me... don't let any of it in... *turns off light in the room* XD

Timbjerr
January 2nd, 2004, 6:42 PM
hm... a lot of y'all like like depressed computer geeks who sit in y'alls room all day and never get any light. Show some smiles! :) depressed computer geek? I'm not inside all the time...at least I try not to. If you wanna see a real depressed computer geek, go talk to my brother. He spends all day on his computer and will never let me in his room to see what's he's doing XD

Tweak
January 3rd, 2004, 12:35 AM
=-= i feel proud to look like people's cousins. hahaha.

well, dizzy, i thought you were younger...i imagined you looking like my friend's little brother. o_O;

Miyu-chan
January 3rd, 2004, 12:47 PM
=-= i feel proud to look like people's cousins. hahaha.lol, well only in the first pic. XD It's creppy really... (considering that the cousin that I was talking about was a guy. =P)

Tweak
January 3rd, 2004, 6:25 PM
lol, well only in the first pic. XD It's creppy really... (considering that the cousin that I was talking about was a guy. =P)

:knockedou i feel proud to look like someone's male cousin. :laugh: haha jkjkjk

*shudders thinking about it*

Shinji Mekamori
January 3rd, 2004, 11:45 PM
Hmm.. Well, here's my picture. Hope I'm not too ugly. X.x

BTW, ph34r the uber quality of my digital camera! :p

http://www.pichunetwork.com/Picture.jpg

If you view it like within 10 minutes of me posting this, it might not be uploaded all of the way so just wait. ;)

YAS1
January 4th, 2004, 3:07 PM
This was just taken by my new webcam:

MoonLight
January 4th, 2004, 3:31 PM
Awww your not ugly Shingi and Yas your pretty cool too when i get my webcam then all get some pics of me to show my scanner is not working

Miyu-chan
January 4th, 2004, 7:14 PM
Cool pictures everyone! XD Shinji, I like your pillow. XD

Timbjerr
January 4th, 2004, 8:15 PM
How old are you Shinji?

You look way younger than I thought you were XD

Legendary Anime
January 4th, 2004, 8:35 PM
tmbjr: 13

Miyu-chan: XD;;

igtica
January 5th, 2004, 3:59 AM
aww some nice pics peeps! Don't put yourself down Shinji, there's no need.

John Denver
January 5th, 2004, 7:36 PM
I've decided to post my picture...this is my splitting image...

http://img.yupimsn.com/dm/gallery/46493.jpg

oh yeah and

BOO ya!

Tweak
January 5th, 2004, 9:23 PM
hummm, =-= where is that foto from dakota??

shinji looks like 14? or 15? :confused:

Alakazam
January 5th, 2004, 10:32 PM

Hey partner, looking pretty as always! Those blond highlites really look great! DDR r8les!

Phantom Angel
January 6th, 2004, 1:01 AM

oh yeah and

BOO ya!Is that really you, Dakota?!?
You look really smart than I think. o.o;;;

Alakazam
January 6th, 2004, 11:33 AM
Is that really you, Dakota?!?
You look really smart than I think. o.o;;;

No it isn't, it's a joke! Geez! Who is that anyway? Is that like a guy from 7th Heaven or some other drama? That's my best guess, because no way that's the real Dakota! With boy band looks like that, no way he wouldn't be famous by now! Is that like one of the guys from N'Sync? I know it's not Lance or Justin.

Dizzy
January 6th, 2004, 12:53 PM

oh yeah and

BOO ya!

That is not you Dakota.... You told me you had Curly Hair!!!! you dont look much of a soccer player either... lol..

Timbjerr
January 6th, 2004, 1:39 PM
I know that's not Dakota...I know Dakota is hispanic (he speaks spanish and his name is Luis)

that dude don't look hispanic too me, but then again I don't look very hispanic in my pics either XP

Dizzy
January 6th, 2004, 1:46 PM
Hehe I dont look very Hispanic... or do I?

Kayleigh
January 6th, 2004, 3:06 PM
You poor people, that's Brad Pitt! XD Lol.

Dizzy
January 6th, 2004, 3:08 PM
OMG LOL KAY!!!! Really it is.... *Sues Dakota for Lying to everyone*

Rift
January 6th, 2004, 3:12 PM
*falls on the floor and cracks up* hahahaha!!! Dakota thinks hes brad pitt!! haha!! well if hes brad pitt then im...*thinks of a guy that girls would probly wanna date* im that Leonardo Decaprio! :P *girls swarm around him*

Legendary Anime
January 6th, 2004, 4:20 PM
*falls on the floor and cracks up* hahahaha!!! Dakota thinks hes brad pitt!! haha!! well if hes brad pitt then im...*thinks of a guy that girls would probly wanna date* im that Leonardo Decaprio! :P *girls swarm around him*

Too late. I'm already Tom Cruise. *girls go from Leonardo to me* :shocked: :P

Kayleigh
January 6th, 2004, 4:26 PM
Lol, well you'd have to be either Jeremy Sumpter or Orlando Bloom to catch my attention! XD Kate Bosworth's got Orlando right now though, so I'm going to marry Jeremy. *runs off happily*

Legendary Anime
January 6th, 2004, 5:11 PM
Hmmmm..

Who are they? O-o;

Kayleigh
January 6th, 2004, 5:19 PM
Jeremy Sumpter plays as Peter on that new Peter Pan movie, and Orlando Bloom is Legolas on Lord of the Rings. ^_^; He also plays as Will Turner on Pirates of the Caribbean.

Dizzy
January 6th, 2004, 5:21 PM
Everyone Stay Away from Jennifer Aniston... lol She is going out with her Cane.

5. Jennifer Aniston and Her Cane.

Legendary Anime
January 6th, 2004, 5:46 PM
Haven't seen Peter Pan(nor I care to). But Legolas is awesome. My favorite person on LOTR. ^^

EDIT :: @_@; I just realized how horribly messy my room was when I took that. It's never that horrible. Bad Shinji. Takes a picture whenever it's all messy..... =/

MoonLight
January 6th, 2004, 6:08 PM
XD it's pretty bad when Dakota is tring to be Brad Pitt XD ok why are we talking about Peter Pan XD i saw the old classic disney one XDXD!! that was when i was like 6

Kayleigh
January 6th, 2004, 6:09 PM
Yeah, he's my favorite on there too! ^_^ He's really cool. And Peter Pan is a good movie, you may like it. Depends on your opinons of movies, I guess. =P *wonders how many times she's said that*

Wings
January 6th, 2004, 6:15 PM
i agree with Legolas,but my favorite character has to be.....(thinks really hard!).................................................................................................
smegal/golem or sam.

-wings

Miyu-chan
January 6th, 2004, 7:17 PM
Dakota = Brad Pitt?! X.o (....) Nice smile you got there. =P

100marios
January 7th, 2004, 2:12 PM
AAHH!!! I KNEW THAT WASN'T HIM!.......it just seems rather.....odd....and rather scary hehe.

StarLightUmbreon
January 7th, 2004, 4:33 PM
All of you who showed pices are realy brave. I could never put my pic up on a board or net. I hate pic of me *destroys(sp) all photos*
Just never do like how i look in them.
All of you(ones with pics up-can't remember every one name) look great.

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
January 7th, 2004, 6:11 PM
why doesn't anyone [including me -_-] actually post pics? that what this thread is for. AND i can't believe some of you actually thought that was Dakota. Duh that's brad pitt, LOL

latios tamer
January 7th, 2004, 6:20 PM
my mom would kill me if i even thaught about this *closes personally*

John Denver
January 7th, 2004, 6:52 PM
Ummm yeah, I posted a pic of Brad Pitt you guys...uh durr...

Did any of you actually believe that was me...oh my GOSH!!

heh

BOO ya!

Rift
January 7th, 2004, 7:08 PM
*magically changes into Orlando Bloom* now the girls will flock over to me!!! :D oh and i got some new pics, i just gottsta scan em!

Miyu-chan
January 7th, 2004, 8:02 PM
I would never think that Dakota was Brad Pitt. =P Anyway, I tried to post my picture, but it was too huge. >.>;

Rift
January 7th, 2004, 8:09 PM
im trien to get Andy to post a pic of him...but he says he wont cause he doesnt want people to know what he looks like...oh well...*tries to get a new pic of himself but the scanner tries to bit him* i wont be using that for a while... :P

Legendary Anime
January 7th, 2004, 10:14 PM
I would never think that Dakota was Brad Pitt. =P Anyway, I tried to post my picture, but it was too huge. >.>;

Email, or IM it on AIM/MSN, it on over to me and I'll upload it to my site for you. ^^

Email/MSN: [email protected]
AIM: Shinji Mekamori

This goes for anyone, BTW. :P

Tweak
January 7th, 2004, 10:59 PM
haha, in reply to what dakota posted...

http://www.smtown.com/smtown/vacation/2002_winter/html/images/gallery/02.jpg

humm...yea.... *looks around suspiciously* :paranoid:

Miyu-chan
January 8th, 2004, 5:40 PM
Thanks, LA! XD, By the way, Zappy...who's that girl? o.o;

Kayleigh
January 8th, 2004, 5:56 PM
She's pretty... I love her hair and all of the roses. *_*

Roxas
January 8th, 2004, 6:00 PM
ooo cute girl! who's that!? i'll stalk her! :laugh:

TVR
January 8th, 2004, 6:06 PM
uhhhhhhh, pretty cute picture you got there. *drool*

100marios
January 8th, 2004, 6:06 PM
Yeah, who is that? I've probably never heard of her before though...

Alakazam
January 8th, 2004, 8:57 PM
haha, in reply to what dakota posted...

http://www.smtown.com/smtown/vacation/2002_winter/html/images/gallery/02.jpg

humm...yea.... *looks around suspiciously* :paranoid:

Kinda looks like the chick from Edgemont.... what's her name? You know, the model who likes Mark... Oh yeah, Laurel! Can't wait for season 5, hopefully it has 22 episodes or more this time!

Legendary Anime
January 8th, 2004, 9:11 PM
You're welcome, Miyu-chan. Just email it over when/if you want me to post it. ^^

BTW, I'm pretty sure this isn't right but who knows. Anyways, I think that girl Zapchu posted is from BoA.

Tweak
January 8th, 2004, 10:07 PM
i'm not too sure myself, i just randomly took a pic of a girl from a korean pop site. i don't listen to female singers as much cause they all sound da same (voice wise and none of them rap or scream in songs -_-;; but nami amuro is very good! i like her music) =D that korean pop site also owns the labels to some of my favorite male korean singers *moon hee jun*, his new album "legendary".

hummm...i forgot to bring my digicam ;_; here are some photos i took before...note this is my FOURTH time posting photos. *_* people...post more photos!

some older photos:

uhm i'm da one with the sparks in my face x) heehee
http://zapchu.com/chickencoop/dubbshouse007.jpg

uhmmm this foto wasjust RANDOM...i think i posted it before
http://zapchu.com/files/dux_eat_fish.gif

would anyone like strawberry pockey, and again i think i posted this one before a long time ago.
http://zapchu.com/files/smoke_pocky2.jpg

if you want more pics of that girl (boa? i dunno who she is) i posted, i think u can find it a smtown.com, but i think that site is all in korean, but if u browse around you might be able to find it.

Legendary Anime
January 8th, 2004, 10:34 PM
"that korean pop site also owns the labels to some of my favorite male korean singers *moon hee jun*, his new album "legendary"."

:o!! I'm an album!?

Yeah, the site is all in korean, BTW.

Tweak
January 8th, 2004, 11:18 PM
"that korean pop site also owns the labels to some of my favorite male korean singers *moon hee jun*, his new album "legendary"."

:o!! I'm an album!?

Yeah, the site is all in korean, BTW.

o_O; err no, his album is called Legendary. hahaha...=P but i think u came up with ur username first. :P his music is good though. its a mix of soft and hard rock/rap.

Hakudoushi-kun
January 9th, 2004, 7:43 PM
if you want more pics of that girl (boa? i dunno who she is) i posted, i think u can find it a smtown.com, but i think that site is all in korean, but if u browse around you might be able to find it.

BoA also sings one of the inuyasha theme songs (can't remember which)

Tweak
January 9th, 2004, 7:57 PM
BoA also sings one of the inuyasha theme songs (can't remember which)

i'm surprised she sings japanese and korean songs...o_O; i think...she does chinese or english too?

flygonruler1
January 10th, 2004, 7:02 AM
Well here is a very old pic of me
okay im on the right
this is sooo old
you have to click the box in the bottom right

ps thats when we had 2 tigers we have 3 now

Fire Master
January 10th, 2004, 4:08 PM
Aww you and thoses Tigers look so cute! Wow you have Tigers! That must be really cool.

Kayleigh
January 10th, 2004, 5:44 PM
Well here is a very old pic of me
okay im on the right
this is sooo old
you have to click the box in the bottom right

ps thats when we had 2 tigers we have 3 now
OH MY GOSH THOSE TIGERS ARE SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!! O_O *jumps around excitedly* Wow, you're so lucky to get to have them! What are their names? Ooh, they're so cute. *_* I love tigers! (And nice picture too!)

Tweak
January 10th, 2004, 6:19 PM
wow...house cats! very cool! ^_^; that makes me want a rare animal, something like a playtpus. you're lucky.

Kayleigh
January 10th, 2004, 7:11 PM
I'd just love to have a dolphin. ^_^; I adore dolphins so much! That's why I'd like to also become a dolphin trainer when I'm older. I just dread all of the college and studying that you have to do in order to qualify. ._.

orange*berry
January 11th, 2004, 2:55 AM
Are you sure they're his tigers? When I was little, I had my picture taken with a siberian tiger. They're cute tigers, though. n.n-

Edit: I just noticed Zappy's Pocky picture. n.n() Yum! I love strawberry, but coconut is the best! =3 My friend has a picture of me with one sticking out of my mouth, but I don't like the picture much. x.O()

Tweak
January 11th, 2004, 1:02 PM
Are you sure they're his tigers? When I was little, I had my picture taken with a siberian tiger. They're cute tigers, though. n.n-

Edit: I just noticed Zappy's Pocky picture. n.n() Yum! I love strawberry, but coconut is the best! =3 My friend has a picture of me with one sticking out of my mouth, but I don't like the picture much. x.O()

mmm, you know salad/tomato flavoured pretz is also good. =O*** but i bought the weird strawberry pocky that was whipped (it lookt fatter than the original strawberry pocky)? or creamed and it tasted weird. they also have milk and pumpkin flavours. i haven't tried coconut flavoured yet, but i did see it in da store.

there is also giant pocky!!! XD i want a box of those, but they are quite expensive the lady at the cash register wouldn't let me get them. :laugh: she even said it was better to get da small ones. funny lady.

Miyu-chan
January 11th, 2004, 2:07 PM
Wow! The tigers are so cute! XD Nice picture too. n_n I also like picky. *_* I like to eat the frosting first then eat the cookie/biscut stick slowly. n_n;

latios tamer
January 11th, 2004, 2:30 PM
i once did a report on those, they are really interesting animals

orange*berry
January 11th, 2004, 2:39 PM
mmm, you know salad/tomato flavoured pretz is also good. =O*** but i bought the weird strawberry pocky that was whipped (it lookt fatter than the original strawberry pocky)? or creamed and it tasted weird. they also have milk and pumpkin flavours. i haven't tried coconut flavoured yet, but i did see it in da store.

there is also giant pocky!!! XD i want a box of those, but they are quite expensive the lady at the cash register wouldn't let me get them. :laugh: she even said it was better to get da small ones. funny lady.
Giant Pocky is so very expensive. X.o() I saw it for $15 a box someplace...()
Has anyone had that Gettin' Cool Ichigo Soda? I love that stuff, but I can never find it anywhere. ;_; *Can imagine importing it, and once it gets here, it all fizzled out of the bottle from being shaken too much* ...()

Milk Pocky sounds weird. I think I'll stick with normal strawberry too n.n()...

latios tamer
January 11th, 2004, 2:40 PM
Haven't seen Peter Pan(nor I care to). But Legolas is awesome. My favorite person on LOTR. ^^

EDIT :: @_@; I just realized how horribly messy my room was when I took that. It's never that horrible. Bad Shinji. Takes a picture whenever it's all messy..... =/
im with you dude he rocks

Tweak
January 11th, 2004, 3:16 PM
Giant Pocky is so very expensive. X.o() I saw it for $15 a box someplace...()
Has anyone had that Gettin' Cool Ichigo Soda? I love that stuff, but I can never find it anywhere. ;_; *Can imagine importing it, and once it gets here, it all fizzled out of the bottle from being shaken too much* ...()

Milk Pocky sounds weird. I think I'll stick with normal strawberry too n.n()...

=-= something weird is that i saw strawberry flavoured cheetos/doritos...i dare not buy any. its probably like eating a strawberry flavoured cheesecake???

i never heard of that soda, but if i see it, i'll be sure ta try it. ^_^ i know there is melon and peach sodas. ohh the place i saw pocky at had it for $10.99 a pack. they also had...imitation pocky (from hong kong, duh) =-=;; i'll snap a photo of it and post it here next weekend.

punkie90
January 11th, 2004, 4:07 PM
How did we get into this subject. Sorry I have been away for a while. Or brief visits i should say! ~_~

orange*berry
January 11th, 2004, 7:33 PM
=-= something weird is that i saw strawberry flavoured cheetos/doritos...i dare not buy any. its probably like eating a strawberry flavoured cheesecake???

i never heard of that soda, but if i see it, i'll be sure ta try it. ^_^ i know there is melon and peach sodas. ohh the place i saw pocky at had it for $10.99 a pack. they also had...imitation pocky (from hong kong, duh) =-=;; i'll snap a photo of it and post it here next weekend.

Hong Kong has imitation everything. X.o()
*laughing*
Strawberry Cheetos and Doritios just sound... disturbing. X.o() Or orange flavor... That's a scary thought... n.n()()()()

100marios
January 11th, 2004, 7:40 PM

Straw.....strawberry flavored cheetos/doritos!?.....and I thought guacamolie (however you spell it) was bad!...and I still do, but strawberry? Goes to show that the Fritos people are really running out of ideas....strawberry.....*shudders* Hehe.

MoonLight
January 11th, 2004, 7:46 PM
Wow flygonruler the tigers are very pretty it's ashame they are a very highly endangered animal tho 95% of them have been whiped out in the wild
Oh yeah do they have name oh and BTW i hope there not pets now Any wild animal can never be a pet like a dog or cat rem that

flygonruler1
January 11th, 2004, 8:09 PM
yes,there mine(orange) we take them to our shop and have little kids get there pics taken with them

there names are simba and launa
no there not "pets" the run around in a pen

Rift
January 11th, 2004, 9:08 PM
yes,there mine(orange) we take them to our shop and have little kids get there pics taken with them

there names are simba and launa
no there not "pets" the run around in a pendo they bite? the kids, do they bite the tigers? :P man Nick your so lucky to have Tigers! awesome!

flygonruler1
January 11th, 2004, 9:20 PM
yes,but we can only have three(law)

Rift
January 11th, 2004, 9:22 PM
yes,but we can only have three(law)so do the kids get fleas in their mouths? my Grandpa had a tiger once...whatever happened to him? i should ask *walks over an orange rug with black stripes*

igtica
January 17th, 2004, 3:44 PM
lol me so scary me tries to shield the world by use of the giant hamster....argh no good the hamster is not big enough!!!!!

(yes this is Igtica on a natural high...when i get them...I really get them)

MoonLight
January 17th, 2004, 4:03 PM
Aww Iggy that's a Cute pic, Ya trying to hide behind the giant hamster XD

Ice demon
January 18th, 2004, 9:02 AM
why isn't my pic showing???????

Kayleigh
January 18th, 2004, 10:21 AM
Aww, it's Bijou from Hamtaro! ^_^ I have a mini plushie of her, just like that! Lol, and you look like you've been hyper. XD Cute pic though; You have my dream room. *_* I want to put out every single Pokmon thing I own, but my mom's making me do a Hawaiian theme now.

And Ice demon, did you make sure to attach it?

H.A.W.K.
January 18th, 2004, 10:25 AM
Hamtaro. I think tghat is one of the most boring show's for boys...I used to watch it before school for the heck of it. XD I was weird back in those days..yup!

Phantom Angel
January 18th, 2004, 8:08 PM
Ummm yeah, I posted a pic of Brad Pitt you guys...uh durr...

Did any of you actually believe that was me...oh my GOSH!!

heh

BOO ya!Okay, you fool me. XD
*kick Dakota*
I don't think you are Brad Pitt. XD

100marios
January 18th, 2004, 8:16 PM
I think my sister has the same exact one Igtica, not to mention Hamtaro too.
I watched it sometimes, that is, when my little sister watched it, but now they hardly show it so we forgot when it comes on. It's not bad I suppose, I've seen much worse! I like Boss hehe...he's kinda funny.
Nice pic by the way Igtica! Nice pose hehe.

The Overlord
January 18th, 2004, 9:09 PM
I dont have a pic of myself yet but here is a pic of my dog.

Rift
January 18th, 2004, 9:21 PM
Hamtaro!? my brother made me watch it...its more of a girl show and a little kid show...though my 4 year old brother loves it...^_^;

100marios
January 18th, 2004, 9:28 PM
*runs up to Scott*
Hey now! Just what are you implying!? Huh? HUH?...Just kidding hehe...

Rift
January 18th, 2004, 10:01 PM
er...*looks around* well...its an anime...so i guess guys can like it too! ^_^;

The Overlord
January 18th, 2004, 10:03 PM
okay ONTOPIC NOW PLEASE!!

Phantom Angel
January 19th, 2004, 2:33 AM
okay ONTOPIC NOW PLEASE!!
And lengthen your post please!

Kayleigh
January 19th, 2004, 7:06 AM
Hamtaro!? my brother made me watch it...its more of a girl show and a little kid show...though my 4 year old brother loves it...^_^;I watch it, and my brother does sometimes. ^_^; He also likes Totally Spies. Muahaha, I've revealed his secret! I'm evil! >:D j/k

H.A.W.K.
January 19th, 2004, 7:42 AM
Yo. Kay-chan. Post a picture of you! Please!!!

Kayleigh
January 19th, 2004, 9:36 AM
I don't have one... =\ Atleast not that I like. I may post up one soon, if I have any new ones made.

igtica
January 19th, 2004, 3:02 PM
lol started the war of the ham ham....thankies for the kind comments on my pic...gosh i was hyper, i never put my pic up really O.o I'm too scary...hmm maybe i should take it down.... lol hey I'm 17 and my friend got me a ham ham for xmas...so age isn't a limit :p Bijou is sweet, i prefer Panda though :p my fave ham ham. Aww your dream room Kayleigh...thats sweet. Maybe I'll take some pics of my room as it has so much interest :p

Hakudoushi-kun
January 21st, 2004, 7:55 PM
nice hamster. XP maybe you can make a pyramid with all your plushies and take a picture. XDDD

Tweak
January 21st, 2004, 9:30 PM
lol me so scary me tries to shield the world by use of the giant hamster....argh no good the hamster is not big enough!!!!!

(yes this is Igtica on a natural high...when i get them...I really get them)

phehehehe. xD i can see that bulbi in the background. and the abundance of other items... :laugh: cool plush. =O i collect plush items too.

orange*berry
January 22nd, 2004, 12:55 AM
Iggy! o.o() My friend got me the exact same plushie last Christmas!
I want a Neteru-kun/Snoozer plushie. He's super cute. n.n-
Cute picture, by the way. n.n- You still make me want to display all my Pokemon things too. *sigh* My room looks so cluttered when I do. X.o()

igtica
January 22nd, 2004, 3:08 PM
Iggy! o.o() My friend got me the exact same plushie last Christmas!
I want a Neteru-kun/Snoozer plushie. He's super cute. n.n-
Cute picture, by the way. n.n- You still make me want to display all my Pokemon things too. *sigh* My room looks so cluttered when I do. X.o()
thankies u 3 :p lol yay same as orange's friend. lol don't you think my room is cluttered :p hmmm plushies pyramid...hmmm

100marios
January 22nd, 2004, 3:31 PM
Well here is my photo, along with my sisters.
Take note that I was very sleepy and tired after walking in the heat at Miami Seaquarium....that's why I look....tired and sleepy hehe.
I also needed a haircut badly, I'll try to get a more up-to-date photo up, this was back in the beginning of August.
*yawn* I look better now hehe......definitely...
Oh yeah, sorry if it's a little too big.

Kayleigh
January 22nd, 2004, 4:11 PM
Nice picture! ^_^ Lol, you didn't look too tired. And I love aquariums! What's the one you went to like?

Sapphire
January 22nd, 2004, 4:17 PM
..100marios looks like this one kid who used to go to my school! I think his name was..Armando or something..reminded me of Armaldo! And I just founed out, that well..er..we got cameras developed and we got a little disk thingy for the computer with it! it was the floppy disk thingies! and ya'll never guess what popped into my mind if it were to work! :p

Rift
January 22nd, 2004, 4:18 PM
cool pic 100marios! ya dont look tired but if you had your eyes closed and you were drooling on that dolphin id be suspicious! :P and i should post an up to date pic too...its been like 6 months since my last pic (that i posted) was taken :P

100marios
January 22nd, 2004, 4:27 PM
Nice picture! ^_^ Lol, you didn't look too tired. And I love aquariums! What's the one you went to like?
It was pretty good! The dolphin show had to be one of my favorite attractions there, we didn't have time to see the whales one, I wanted to see that one pretty bad too. The only downside was that it was extremely hot, not the aquariums fault though!

Armando? Gosh, I could never imagine having a name like that hehe.
*raises hand*
Oh! Oh!...post your pic? Am I right?

I felt tired that's for sure. I have better pics, like from when we went to Disney World recently. I was also tired, but I sure did take a better picture!

Kayleigh
January 22nd, 2004, 5:43 PM
There were dolphins and whales?! O_O Ahh, what kind? I love them both! My favorites are Bottlenose dolphins and orcas. I've seen wild and captive dolphins before, and have got to pet one, but not orcas. I'd love to see them in the wild...

100marios
January 22nd, 2004, 6:07 PM
I'm pretty sure they were bottlenosed dolphins, the show was really cool!
And I think the whales were killer whales.....hehe, I remember when I was small I would always call the killer whales Shamoo! We went to Sea World a lot.....my poor mom, I wanted to be "Shamoo" so bad when I was around 4 for halloween, and of course they didn't have costumes of them so my mom had to make it herself.....she made a lot of my costumes hehe.

Kayleigh
January 22nd, 2004, 6:15 PM
Ah, lol. We've been to Sea World several times! ^_^ I'd love to have a dolphin/orca. (Orcas are dolphins so I'll just say dolphins. >_>; *is confusing herself*) Also, did you hear that the orca Keiko died not too long ago? :( It was the one that played in the Free Willy movies.

And sorry about going off-topic... o_o()

100marios
January 22nd, 2004, 6:21 PM
This thread always goes off topic hehe.....

Awww, it died? Do you know know how old it lived to be? I feel bad, I had no idea. The deaths of animals are just as important as the deaths of people, they deserve to be recognized. Do you know if they're going to do any kind of memorial for it?

latiosspud
January 22nd, 2004, 6:25 PM
This thread always goes off topic hehe.....

Awww, it died? Do you know know how old it lived to be? I feel bad, I had no idea. The deaths of animals are just as important as the deaths of people, they deserve to be recognized. Do you know if they're going to do any kind of memorial for it?
They buried him on land instead of most animals which are buried in the sea. I hope they unbury him and cremate him though since most locals are complaining about an odour.

Roxas
January 22nd, 2004, 7:03 PM
uhm...okay...i got a new pic of me for all of you! so look closely.....*shows pic to people* guess who i am. i'm the old lady on the far right. :laugh: i'm the little boy in the center...

Hakudoushi-kun
January 22nd, 2004, 7:42 PM
Ah, lol. We've been to Sea World several times! ^_^ I'd love to have a dolphin/orca. (Orcas are dolphins so I'll just say dolphins. >_>; *is confusing herself*) Also, did you hear that the orca Keiko died not too long ago? :( It was the one that played in the Free Willy movies.

And sorry about going off-topic... o_o()

i think keiko died in november because of some pollutants

100marios
January 22nd, 2004, 7:43 PM
hmm...yeah you look good! That old lady style really suits you hehe.....
just kidding.....
ah, so there you are Kenshin, I see.....
to be quite honest, because of your Kenshin sig, I imagined you to look a little differently hehe....
Lookin' good though!

Roxas
January 22nd, 2004, 7:51 PM
Looks my be deseving :laugh: people are always surprised when they see me..... *happy pills wear off* GRRR *roars like a lion* THOSE STUPID THAT ALWAYS SAY "oh! i thought u were nine" OR "oh!i thought u were seven" CAN DIE AND BURN IN H**L!!!!

Spike Razzor
January 22nd, 2004, 8:49 PM
*Looks in mirror* I am so hot. *Becomes full of himself*.

Kayleigh
January 22nd, 2004, 9:42 PM
Keiko caught .. (I can never spell it right) Pnuemonia? ._. I think it was back in November, like images said. I felt sorry for it, it was such a sweet animal.

Dizzy
January 22nd, 2004, 10:42 PM
Awww yah Kay I remember you said that quite awhile ago... I love the water.. I want to live Underwater lol.... I also love the sky ... *Points Up* The sky's the limit lol... omg im so stupid dont mind me...

Frostweaver
January 22nd, 2004, 10:54 PM
*Looks in mirror* I am so hot. *Becomes full of himself*.

*gives Spike Razzor a Narcissist flower*
*Dizzy's lines are reminding Frostweaver of his crazy, lazy yet intelligent teacher he got for homeroom in grade 9*

Muffin Man
January 23rd, 2004, 3:01 PM
Damnation, theres a small limit on attachment sizes, oh well
you can find a pic of me on devilcake
V
V
V
V

Pokemaster10000
January 23rd, 2004, 3:44 PM
I think there's a same picture of you in your profile picture, Muffin Man.

Miyu-chan
January 23rd, 2004, 5:07 PM
Great pictures 100marios and Kenshin. n_n I expected both of you to look quite differently though. o_O;

Roxas
January 23rd, 2004, 5:22 PM
thanks..... i'm always expected to be different.....but... whatever! :laugh:

100marios
January 23rd, 2004, 6:55 PM
Great pictures 100marios and Kenshin. n_n I expected both of you to look quite differently though. o_O;
Thanks Miyu-chan!..............Different? Geekier by any chance hehe. I've never posted my pic on the internet before, so I've never had any one say they pictured me differently.
It's just kinda hard to think you'd look any other way.

Timbjerr
January 23rd, 2004, 8:44 PM
Well here is my photo, along with my sisters.
Take note that I was very sleepy and tired after walking in the heat at Miami Seaquarium....that's why I look....tired and sleepy hehe.
I also needed a haircut badly, I'll try to get a more up-to-date photo up, this was back in the beginning of August.
*yawn* I look better now hehe......definitely...
Oh yeah, sorry if it's a little too big.
woah...100marios looks a lot older than I thought he was. I also think his sister (the older one underneath the dolphin) is pretty XD

BTW...I got school pictures back a couple days ago, and they actually make me look good for once XD I might scan them and post them later this weekend, but then again, I might not. Most likely the formor tho...

Tweak
January 23rd, 2004, 9:09 PM
i imagined 100marios to have brown hair for some reason. o_O he almost looked like what i imagined except older! *has short term memory* errr who else posted a photo i might have to edit my post later to comment on it.