PDA

View Full Version : Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Kayleigh
January 23rd, 2004, 09:43 PM
Yeah, I forgot to mention that 100marios' little sister is so adorable. ^_^ I wish I had one. All I have are two brothers. o_olll

Timbjerr
January 23rd, 2004, 09:47 PM
i imagined 100marios to have brown hair for some reason. o_O he almost looked like what i imagined except older! *has short term memory* errr who else posted a photo i might have to edit my post later to comment on it.
currently, the most recent picture I have posted is on page 18 of this thread XD or you can just look at my profile...it is set to show my recent webcam pic as my profile picture.

Hikaru's Twin
January 24th, 2004, 10:24 AM
Nice pic by the way 100Marios, i think you actually look quite cute ^_^;

Miyu-chan
January 24th, 2004, 12:49 PM
I thought 100marios looked like Mario. J/K XD Really...yeah. >.>;

Roxas
January 24th, 2004, 05:27 PM
woah...100marios looks a lot older than I thought he was. I also think his sister (the older one underneath the dolphin) is pretty XD

yup...she is pretty.....is that bad? i guess not! :laugh:

BTW, zapchu, i also put a pic o' me, hehe (hey, that rhymes! :laugh: )

100marios
January 24th, 2004, 07:29 PM
I actually thought I looked sleepy in that pic hehe......funny.
A lot of people say I look older than I am. I thought it was just in Florida because the people here aren't exactly the tallest in the country hehe, but I guess you guys say so too!
I actually do have brown hair....just it's very very dark hehe.
I love my sisters, they're both so funny....come to think of it my whole family is funny!
You think I look cute!?....don't mind me hehe, just I haven't had a lot of people (besides my mom hehe) say I look cute, it's somewhat new to me, Thanks Hikaru's Twin!
I guess some of you think my sisters pretty huh.........I don't know how to respond to that hehe.

Rift
January 24th, 2004, 07:37 PM
i think only two people have called me cute 1) my mom/relatives, 2) Ally. looks like we're both new to that word! yay new words! :laugh:

Roxas
January 24th, 2004, 07:46 PM
I know that lots of people said that i was cute when i was a baby. :laugh: And sometimes people say that i'm still cute. :) but...sometimes people say that i look way younger than i really am.....grrrr.....i hate them sooooooo much.....*Shoots everyone that thought i i was alot younger than i really am* REMEMBER!! I AM 12! NOT 9!! YOU SEE!!! BIG DIFFERENCE!! AND I DEFINATLEY HATE THAT LADY THAT SAID THAT I LOOK LIKE I'M 7!! *burns the lady that thought that i was 7*

100marios
January 24th, 2004, 07:46 PM
I guess we're on the same boat!
*boat sinks*
....well, my relatives just say I look hansome.......
*takes out comb and brushes hair Johnny Bravo Style*
and Suave!...just kidding hehe.

Kayleigh
January 24th, 2004, 08:34 PM
Not many people think I'm 14, mostly because of my height. =\

I have had several people say that I was pretty, even some that I didn't know so I guess that's nice. ^_^; Plus my mom and family members, like most people's do, always say things like that.

Timbjerr
January 24th, 2004, 09:23 PM
people definitely think I look older than I am...I am 16 and I got thick facial hair growing right now XD I'm also one of the tallest people in my family...the only reletive taller than me is my dad, but he is just three inches taller...

and on the subject of being called "cute", does it count if someone describes me as "cute in a dorky way"?

22sa
January 24th, 2004, 09:24 PM
Not many people think I'm 14, mostly because of my height. =\

I have had several people say that I was pretty, even some that I didn't know so I guess that's nice. ^_^; Plus my mom and family members, like most people's do, always say things like that.
Most people's do...

I know mine don't though, my mom complains about me instead. I figured they always like you more when you were young and cute >

100marios
January 24th, 2004, 09:24 PM
people definitely think I look older than I am...I am 16 and I got thick facial hair growing right now XD I'm also one of the tallest people in my family...the only reletive taller than me is my dad, but he is just three inches taller...
That's pretty much how I am!.....except I'm younger and probably a little smaller than you hehe.

Timbjerr
January 24th, 2004, 09:26 PM
*beats up 100marios and takes his lunch money*

you be the judge...look at my profile picture (set to display my most recent webcam pic) and tell me how old I look...

Kayleigh
January 24th, 2004, 09:38 PM
The first number that popped into my mind was 22, lol. ^_^; But maybe not that old... Umm... Need more opinions to decide.

I'm 5'6, and everyone thinks I'm around 16 or something. o_o;

100marios
January 24th, 2004, 09:45 PM
*beats up 100marios and takes his lunch money*

you be the judge...look at my profile picture (set to display my most recent webcam pic) and tell me how old I look...
Sorry! I don't eat school lunch!...besides...
*eyes shine*
I'm the nonviolent type! Hehe....I only fight when I have too! And in that case..
*grabs metal bat* Just Kidding hehe

Hmm, well judging by your pic I thought you were at least 18........

Kayleigh, you too? Everybody says I look 16 or 17 and seem very suprised when I say I'm only 14.

Kayleigh
January 24th, 2004, 09:49 PM
Yeah, same here. It's a bit funny, really. But my mom says that I would make a great model, so I don't mind it much. ^_^

100marios
January 24th, 2004, 10:20 PM
I can see why you don't mind now hehe. Modeling, as you might guess, is not exactly what I like my older look for. I just feel a little..older, or something when people say that to me......it's happening so often now it's crazy, that and people saying I have pretty eyes hehe....

Kayleigh
January 24th, 2004, 10:27 PM
Wow, I get that compliment a lot too! ^_^; People think my eyes are a pretty shade of green.

100marios
January 24th, 2004, 10:50 PM
I have green eyes too! They used to be hazel, but lately it seems they're becoming more green. There is this ring around it though, that people say look really nice with the green eyes. Everybody is always asking me whether I'm wearing contacts or not, and they always, yet again, seem suprised when I say no hehe.

igtica
January 26th, 2004, 04:04 AM
lol well you 2 may get told you look older, or think your older. For me it's vice versa. Everyone seems to think I'm 14/15 or something. lol It's like I've lost 2 years of my life :S though I can't quite believe that I'm going to be 18 this year :S *gulps* lol though I do tend to act my shoe size, not my age :p

100marios
January 26th, 2004, 01:29 PM
I can see by your little azurill avatar and sig Igtica hehe.
....man, even if I did act my shoe size, I still wouldn't be that young, meaning that I do have kinda big feet hehe, somewhere around a 10 and a half.

Kayleigh
January 26th, 2004, 01:35 PM
I usually wear around a 71/2 or 8. My friend, who's one year younger than me, is my exact same height and she wears a size 9.

How did a thread about posting pictures turn into a discussion about your shoe size? XD

100marios
January 26th, 2004, 01:41 PM
It was only for about 3 posts hehe.
Well, I suppose we should get back on topic......uh, what exactly was that? Hehe.....

Kayleigh
January 26th, 2004, 04:26 PM
Lol, I dunno. Oh! And this is sort of related to my appearance, I guess...

I was showing my mom some clips from Pokemon Heroes, and she said that I look a lot like Bianca. ^_^ (If I was an anime character. And not the Latias-looking hair part. XP) I thought that I did before, but I didn't really say anything until she told me. o.o Hee, I look like my favorite character~ Yay!

100marios
January 26th, 2004, 04:33 PM
Hehe, I'm not suprised. I always knew you were cute!.....you can put this ^_^; little thing if you want, I'm just saying a compliment!.....wow, that must've been the first time I ever used one of those!

orange*berry
January 26th, 2004, 05:57 PM
lol well you 2 may get told you look older, or think your older. For me it's vice versa. Everyone seems to think I'm 14/15 or something. lol It's like I've lost 2 years of my life :S though I can't quite believe that I'm going to be 18 this year :S *gulps* lol though I do tend to act my shoe size, not my age :p

TeeHee... My shoe size is 6. Sounds pretty acurate. n.n()
I'm so tiny, and I wear my hair in pigtails, so people think I'm 12.
Strange...()

John Denver
January 26th, 2004, 06:01 PM
wow...I don't want to sound stupid but...

100mario's sister is frigging uuber pretty...wow

*stops looking*

Booo-o-o ya...

Kayleigh
January 26th, 2004, 06:20 PM
Hehe, I'm not suprised. I always knew you were cute!.....you can put this ^_^; little thing if you want, I'm just saying a compliment!.....wow, that must've been the first time I ever used one of those!
Thank you! ^_^; (I put that little face again! I always put it in my posts for some reason, lol. XD Funny.)

Miyu-chan
January 26th, 2004, 06:23 PM
lol. Well, I envy green eyed people. >=D I think Black + Brown are b.o.r.i.n.g ~ =P But I'm proud of my heritage. XD And, 100marios, your eyes are green? o_o; *looks again*

100marios
January 26th, 2004, 06:23 PM
Thank you! ^_^; (I put that little face again! I always put it in my posts for some reason, lol. XD Funny.)
Ah hehe. You're Welcome!
.....eh, Dakota?....you're kind of freaking me out...that's a first hehe....

Kayleigh
January 26th, 2004, 06:36 PM
lol. Well, I envy green eyed people. >=D I think Black + Brown are b.o.r.i.n.g ~ =P But I'm proud of my heritage. XD And, 100marios, your eyes are green? o_o; *looks again*
I love brown eyes. ^_^ If I didn't have green, then I'd want to have brown. My grandmother loves brown and green eyes too! (It runs in the family..) When she was younger, everyone in our town that knew her thought that she was the most beautiful girl/teenager/woman that they had ever seen, so I take that as a compliment coming from her, lol. She's still really pretty for her age too. I hope I'm like that. *_*

100marios
January 26th, 2004, 06:46 PM
I love brown eyes. ^_^ If I didn't have green, then I'd want to have brown. My grandmother loves brown and green eyes too! (It runs in the family..) When she was younger, everyone in our town that knew her thought that she was the most beautiful girl/teenager/woman that they had ever seen, so I take that as a compliment coming from her, lol. She's still really pretty for her age too. I hope I'm like that. *_*
You are in my opinion and I haven't even seen you! Hehe...

Ok, enough of the sucking up I suppose. I think my eyes are brown in that pic Miyu-chan, but you have to remember, that was back in august of last year, before I even logged onto PC! (Actually, the new PC wasn't even up yet) My eyes started changing in around the end of November I believe. I asked my mom what color eyes I had, (because someone complimented on my eyes again hehe) and she replyed "green". I was somewhat suprised, but then again, I always liked green eyes. What a pleasant surprise! Hehe

John Denver
January 26th, 2004, 07:21 PM
Kayleigh...which page was your pic on anyways?

boo ya...wait

BOO ya!

100marios
January 26th, 2004, 07:34 PM
I don't think she has posted hers Dakota. If she did, I would've definitely of seen it by now! I don't know if that's considered a suck up, but oops anyway hehe.

Kairi
January 26th, 2004, 07:39 PM
I dont think she has. ;_; The way everybody was talking I thought she had this weekend, but alas I found nothing. ._.

Tweak
January 26th, 2004, 10:12 PM
mmm i have dark brown eyes, but that can always be fixed with blue contacts. xD heehee, yuna ffx style! i think it was one green and one blue? i don't think we'd want and photos of eyeballs here though...

orange*berry
January 27th, 2004, 03:54 AM
I have a phobia of eyeballs. o.o() It's a looong story.
Anyway, mine are blue, and sorta big. *Stares*
I wanna see Kay's picture. ;_; *sigh* My friend took this picture of me, and I thought it was really bad, but she's all, 'It's soooo cute!'. ...*Still doesn't want to ask her for it* ()

Kayleigh
January 27th, 2004, 07:30 AM
Lol, I'd love to see it! ^_^ And no, I haven't posted my picture yet. I'm going to have some new ones made soon, so it'll depend if I like any of them for my picture to end up here. I'm really picky about my pictures; either it only runs in the family or that's how every girl is. XD I think the last one was right.

jynx
January 27th, 2004, 12:25 PM
ty ML! lol I still hate the way my hair shines yellow in that pic. it's light brown i swear!

Me pretty...what pic r u looking at tmbjr? Oh the well i can't spell the name of it, but me and friends went to Camden town (an area in London) and ended up buying one each. Mines a longer one, I love it, its so pretty *_* The patterns so nice. Weird for me as i bearly wear dresses, let alone buy them. But anyways, we all decided to have a day wearing them to 6th form. Thats why I'm at college in my dress :p
Wow! You are really fit!
That dress suits you.
I've grown out of mine...
Mine was a green one that I wore in a performance. I was the Mandarin speaking narrator of that section.

I wish I could get a new one, but my mum says that there's no use of getting one.

100marios
January 27th, 2004, 12:36 PM
Wow! You are really fit!
That dress suits you.
I've grown out of mine...
Mine was a green one that I wore in a performance. I was the Mandarin speaking narrator of that section.

I wish I could get a new one, but my mum says that there's no use of getting one.
Um Jynx? I was curious (I'm always curious hehe)
are you british? Or English? Because fit means pretty right? I think one of my sisters friends told her that and she was like.."Well, I don't work out that much..".....hehe, I know what it means from her little experience.

jynx
January 27th, 2004, 01:00 PM
Huh? Am I british? Not really. But I do spend most of my time in England. And I can stay in England for more than 3 weeks.

I meant that igtica is thin.
I used to live in Hong Kong. Though I can only go there during holidays now.

100marios
January 27th, 2004, 01:07 PM
.........I see....hehe
I guess you weren't talking about the "England" kind of fit?

John Denver
January 27th, 2004, 04:51 PM
100 marios you little P.I.M.P.

The ladies must be ripping you apart...

*doesn't mention his sister*

DOH!

oh yeah

BOO ya!

Mystical Mewtwo
January 27th, 2004, 06:47 PM
^Dido, Mario

Im thinking of posting a pic of me, but im a little scared of stalkers

*looks around* WHOS THERE?! :D

100marios
January 27th, 2004, 07:29 PM
100 marios you little P.I.M.P.

The ladies must be ripping you apart...

*doesn't mention his sister*

DOH!

oh yeah

BOO ya!
Eh? P.I.M.P.?.....is that a good thing? Hehe.

Miyu-chan
January 27th, 2004, 07:34 PM
lol, really? Well, My eyes are dark brown, not really light brown, or whatever. =P

100marios
January 27th, 2004, 07:48 PM
Ah ha! I think I know what a P.I.M.P. is now!
*acts like Ash*
It's a pokemon!.....hehe.
No, I think I know what that means.....except I'm not the type of guy who uses that hip lingo I guess you could say.
As for ladies....uh...no? Not really....
*big sweat drop*

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
January 27th, 2004, 08:09 PM
P.I.M.P.= pimp, duh.
LALALALALALALALA

jynx
January 28th, 2004, 12:31 AM
.........I see....hehe
I guess you weren't talking about the "England" kind of fit?
No I'm not.
I'm talking about the Hong Kong kind of fit.

igtica
January 28th, 2004, 02:29 AM
No I'm not.
I'm talking about the Hong Kong kind of fit.
dear me, I didn't realise this lil discussion started because of me :s I think your getting confused with the slang terms btw 100marios. Here in the UK you can be fit as in well exercised (the originally meaning) and the slang term for fit which is normally given to someone they like...but only really used by a different social class to the one I'm in (lol meaning I'm a reject :p). Slang is annoying isn't it jynx XD , I took that you meant exercised. I don't think I'm particularly thin, but thank you for the comment. It is so unlike me to like a dress but i love that one, lol unusal for me too wear one too. I'm suprised you commented on it, I put it up in the first couple of pages of this thread, so it was a bit of time ago now. Yours sounds so lovely too! Shame you've grown out of it. I would suggest going to Camden Town if your able and willing to visit such an area of London. I got my for only 30, if it was anymore I wouldn't have got it. I'm surprised how useful it was as I brought it on a 'liked the pretty dress' type thing. I wasn't going to wear it at all intailly, I don't tend to suit pretty things.

100marios
January 28th, 2004, 02:53 AM
Whoops! I got a little mixed up. Thanks for the explanation Igtica! I guess I'm just a simpleton hehe. I know what a lot of the slang words mean, but I don't use them so they really don't mean much to me. I'm not saying I have perfect grammar though...

jynx
January 28th, 2004, 02:57 AM
Oh I see...
I do agree that slang is very annoyoing--they don't work on dictionaries. Sometimes if my friends don't tell me what they mean, I just don't know what they mean.

30pounds...hm...I thought mine was $2XX HKD but I was very young at that time.
So, I'd imagine that this would be sort of the same price in HK.

Maybe I would post some cosplayed photos up here! XD
Wait till summer vaccation! XD

igtica
January 28th, 2004, 05:04 AM
awww post piccies up now jynx! Your welcome for the explanation. I'm glad for once I was able to give one that could be understood.

jynx
January 28th, 2004, 08:15 AM
Arghh...all my photos are in Hong Kong.
I have none here.

I would definately post my pictures in July. ^^

perthskies
January 28th, 2004, 09:22 AM
Okay, I started reading this entire thread from the first page, but stopped on Page 21... My hand hurt from all the scrolling. :'(

Anyway, I got two photos that are good, taken by my Digital Camera. High quality! ^_^ Both pictures were taken at Hyde Park, Perth. I don't look that nice... By the way, I'm the one in the yellow shirt with glasses, my brother is the one in the red shirt...

Me and my brother standing... out in the Sun... (http://www.southwest.com.au/~jackie/Misc/DSCF0175.JPG)
Again, me and my brother standing but in the shade near the lake. (http://www.southwest.com.au/~jackie/Misc/DSCF0173.JPG)

Also, by default, Internet Explorer 6+ has that annoying feature that automatically resizes images to fit in the browser window if it's too big instead of adding scrollbars. Just hover your cursor over the image and wait for a button to appear which reverts the image to it's original size. Better yet, disable that annoying feature altogether in Internet Options.

Roxas
January 28th, 2004, 09:30 AM
nice pics, optic! u look cool! heehee...mario, i pimp? :laugh: i cant even picture that! hmmm....remind me of "P.I.M.P." by 50 Cent! "blah blah blah blah cause i'm a mothing blahing P.I.M.P." :laugh:

jynx
January 28th, 2004, 09:36 AM
Good! :D
You look better than your brother/

100marios
January 28th, 2004, 04:24 PM
Ya look good Optic! You don't excatly look like the guy I pictured you to look like, the digimon guy on your avatar, but than again, I look nothing like Mario so I shouldn't be talking hehe.

Kairi
January 28th, 2004, 05:08 PM
Okay, I started reading this entire thread from the first page, but stopped on Page 21... My hand hurt from all the scrolling. :'(

Anyway, I got two photos that are good, taken by my Digital Camera. High quality! ^_^ Both pictures were taken at Hyde Park, Perth. I don't look that nice... By the way, I'm the one in the yellow shirt with glasses, my brother is the one in the red shirt...

Me and my brother standing... out in the Sun... (http://www.southwest.com.au/~jackie/Misc/DSCF0175.JPG)
Again, me and my brother standing but in the shade near the lake. (http://www.southwest.com.au/~jackie/Misc/DSCF0173.JPG)

Also, by default, Internet Explorer 6+ has that annoying feature that automatically resizes images to fit in the browser window if it's too big instead of adding scrollbars. Just hover your cursor over the image and wait for a button to appear which reverts the image to it's original size. Better yet, disable that annoying feature altogether in Internet Options.Eww basic IE. Yuck yuck. =P

You look cool! I didnt read your post before I looked at the pictures, so I was wondering which one you were. ^_^

Roxas
January 28th, 2004, 05:44 PM
Eww basic IE. Yuck yuck. =P

You look cool! I didnt read your post before I looked at the pictures, so I was wondering which one you were. ^_^

Oro? it says in the post, right there. *points to post with pics of optic and his bro* silly girl, he's the one with the yellow shirt. :laugh:

perthskies
January 28th, 2004, 06:07 PM
Yes Mario, avatars can really influence your mind of what people could look like...

Thanks Kairi! *hugs

What's that Jynx? I look better than my brother? Er...why thank you. ^_^

And thank you, Kenshin11212... and there's no need to call Kairi silly, we all sometimes skim posts quickly, and often miss essential information. ^_^

igtica
January 29th, 2004, 07:52 AM
there's a hyde park in perth!!!! lol soz I'm a little hyper about hyde park in London as I get to see the Red hot chilli peppers there :p anyways. Cool pic, I love the yellow shirt. 100marios is right. You do look kinda like Kouichi :p and he has a bro too, the perfect av ;)

hmm influencing avs.....ok....I'm not a Ruriri....maybe as hyper as one, but I'm not actually one.

jynx
January 29th, 2004, 08:29 AM
Yes Mario, avatars can really influence your mind of what people could look like...

Thanks Kairi! *hugs

What's that Jynx? I look better than my brother? Er...why thank you. ^_^

And thank you, Kenshin11212... and there's no need to call Kairi silly, we all sometimes skim posts quickly, and often miss essential information. ^_^
Urghh...did I offend you?
If so, sorry.

perthskies
January 29th, 2004, 08:49 AM
Of course you didn't Jynx... noticed I used a happy emoticon... (O ^_^ O) Pika!

Igtica? I look like Kouichi? Hmm... <_< Maybe Koji more... (in my signature) hehe... well, it doesn't really matter. Thanks for the kind compliment though! ^__^

MoonLight
January 29th, 2004, 09:10 AM

Also, by default, Internet Explorer 6+ has that annoying feature that automatically resizes images to fit in the browser window if it's too big instead of adding scrollbars. Just hover your cursor over the image and wait for a button to appear which reverts the image to it's original size. Better yet, disable that annoying feature altogether in Internet Options.
Very Nice Pics Optic, Yeah ya gota hate when IE does that but still cool pics :)

jynx
January 29th, 2004, 12:29 PM
Awww....I don't think I look like any cartoon characters..

I knew someone called Porygon and he looks exactly like Professor Elm, apart from he has black hair and black eyes.
And I knew someone look like Whitney too.

100marios
January 29th, 2004, 02:45 PM
Awww....I don't think I look like any cartoon characters..

I knew someone called Porygon and he looks exactly like Professor Elm, apart from he has black hair and black eyes.
And I knew someone look like Whitney too.
I think I look a tad bit like Ash....especially when I don't get a haircut for a long time hehe. Seriously, my hair begins to stick out at the sides just like Ash! I'm not kidding! I also have these little things below my eyes. They're practically impossible to see in the picture, but I do have little lines.

100marios
January 29th, 2004, 03:33 PM
Sorry about double posting, but I want to show another pic of me!...well sorta hehe.
I wanted to show this to you guys before, but I couldn't find it. This pic shows some of the silly things I do in real life. I was about 12 when I took this picture I believe.....hehe....I'm gonna try and get my digital camera hooked to the computer so I can show you some recent pics....If I can figure out how to hehe.

orange*berry
January 29th, 2004, 05:01 PM
Ahh!! Wher'd your head go!? *Panics* *Looks under sofa, and finds it* Ahh!! X.o() *Runs around in circles untill she passes out*

Great picture, Mario. =P

Kayleigh
January 29th, 2004, 05:31 PM
Lol, that looks like something that my brother would do. ^_^; He's silly like that.

100marios
January 29th, 2004, 07:30 PM
Hehe, the chair is more of a recliner than a sofa, the bottom part comes out.
I often do silly things and say things that make my family laugh. Until I was about 7 or 8 though, I was always sorta quiet, even with my family. But now I'm just another comedian in my family hehe.

perthskies
January 29th, 2004, 07:40 PM
My my... you look paralyzed in that photo. XD

Hehe. Who took the photo? Obviously not you... unless you're Psychic... =P

Mystical Mewtwo
January 29th, 2004, 07:45 PM
pshh... Dur! 100marios HEAD is taking the picture! Thats why its not there! Oh, and 1nce i find my digital camera, i will post :)

100marios
January 29th, 2004, 07:54 PM
You guys and your wild imaginations!
I'm not psychic nor did my head take the picture hehe.
..........in fact.......who took this picture!?
I'm just kidding, I think I asked my sister or one of my friends to take the picture. My head was just the right size to be able to fit under the pillow perfectly hehe.

MoonLight
January 29th, 2004, 09:13 PM
You guys and your wild imaginations!
I'm not psychic nor did my head take the picture hehe.
..........in fact.......who took this picture!?
I'm just kidding, I think I asked my sister or one of my friends to take the picture. My head was just the right size to be able to fit under the pillow perfectly hehe.
LOL no wonder XD Look at ya, ya have no head in that pic lol j/k it's a pretty funny pic, My older bro would do something like that hehe

Tweak
January 30th, 2004, 02:05 AM
Ahh!! Wher'd your head go!? *Panics* *Looks under sofa, and finds it* Ahh!! X.o() *Runs around in circles untill she passes out*

Great picture, Mario. =P

O_O; when i looked at it first i had da same reaction. hurhurhur. ^_^;;; silly me.

jynx
January 30th, 2004, 02:39 AM
Sorry about double posting, but I want to show another pic of me!...well sorta hehe.
I wanted to show this to you guys before, but I couldn't find it. This pic shows some of the silly things I do in real life. I was about 12 when I took this picture I believe.....hehe....I'm gonna try and get my digital camera hooked to the computer so I can show you some recent pics....If I can figure out how to hehe.
YOU DIDN'T SHOW YOUR FACE!!!
You look like a Mr. Mime with its head chopped off!!

No...I don't really mean it.
You look like Ash?
Why don't you take a photo including your head and edit it with paint?

igtica
January 30th, 2004, 05:34 AM
*prods 100marios to check he's real* you sure you had your head under a pillow. Poor Orange*berry *starts fanning the fainted berry* oh no look Zapchu too! *fans Zapchu too* who knew a photo would have this kinda of reaction.

100marios
January 30th, 2004, 01:37 PM
Hahaha, thanks for all you're comments!
Unfortunately, the second I found out I had some pics of me from christmas, my sister pressed the delete button by mistake......whoops hehe.
*walks up to Orange*berry with his head under his shirt*
I have a head! Don't worry!
*Orange*berry faints again*
Me: Huh?
*takes head out of shirt and looks at orange*berry*
...sorry hehe......
*big sweatdrop*

Miyu-chan
January 30th, 2004, 04:40 PM
lol, you guys spoiled the surprise for me. =P Great picture~ ;D

Muffin Man
February 1st, 2004, 03:52 AM
I think there's a same picture of you in your profile picture, Muffin Man.

Why, yes it is... I forgot i did that...

Pokemaster10000
February 1st, 2004, 08:05 AM

*Starts choking 100marios* Suffocate! :badsmile:

100marios
February 1st, 2004, 10:54 AM
*Starts choking 100marios* Suffocate! :badsmile:
How can you choke me?.....I don't have a head! Hehe...
Chances are, if I'm going to post any pics...it would be on thursdays. It's the most convenient time for me....but first I have to figure out how to connect the camera hehe...I have a cable somewhere....

Hakudoushi-kun
February 1st, 2004, 01:59 PM
he's choking your neck, hehe XPXD

100marios
February 1st, 2004, 03:19 PM
he's choking your neck, hehe XPXD
That's what I said, neck....*I know I didn't say it hehe*

bna_li
February 1st, 2004, 09:52 PM
Seems like everyone is WAY younger than I thought they were.

John Denver
February 2nd, 2004, 06:47 AM
100marios' sister? WHERE!?!?

*looks and finds no one*

oh wait...

*slaps himself*

must..post...pic...I need a digital camera I tell you hwhat

BOO ya!

bna_li
February 2nd, 2004, 06:58 AM
Where you dreaming about something? SOMEONE, possibly?

John Denver
February 2nd, 2004, 07:14 AM
wow bna_li...if I could pronounce your name...

I will post my pic...oh yes...i will...if you do....

BOO ya!

bna_li
February 2nd, 2004, 07:19 AM
Sorry, I dont know where the pics are? My dad takes care of them. I thought maybe you were dreaming about... 100Marios sister.....

John Denver
February 2nd, 2004, 07:27 AM
whoa Whoa WHOA!!

your a guy...avatar's always ocnfuse me, I thought you were a little girl...him...

pic, must post mine

BY!

bna_li
February 2nd, 2004, 07:30 AM
whoa Whoa WHOA!!

your a guy...avatar's always ocnfuse me, I thought you were a little girl...him...

pic, must post mine

BY!

That's my girlfriend in Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town! I'm a GUY!

Kayleigh
February 2nd, 2004, 10:26 AM
Oooh, you like Harvest Moon too? O_O *goes on an off-topic rant*

I love it! I want to buy Friends of Mineral Town. Popuri and Lyla are my two favorite characters. ^_^ I guess because they like flowers and have pink hair, lol.

bna_li
February 2nd, 2004, 10:28 AM
Yeah, I liked her because she had so much hair and big eyes...

100marios
February 2nd, 2004, 12:12 PM
Cool! Another person who likes HM!

Well I went back and looked at some of the pics in this thread and I have to say, Scott looks quite different than I expected him to look like! Obviously, I thought he looked a lot like Kenta.

...uh, perhaps I shouldn't post my sister's picture up here anymore hehe.....

Tweak
February 2nd, 2004, 02:08 PM
Oooh, you like Harvest Moon too? O_O *goes on an off-topic rant*

I love it! I want to buy Friends of Mineral Town. Popuri and Lyla are my two favorite characters. ^_^ I guess because they like flowers and have pink hair, lol.

>D CLIFF rocks! i played harvestmoon for gbc, ps, ps2, and n64 and gba. heh...so addicting. a new one is coming out for gc.

Kayleigh
February 2nd, 2004, 02:59 PM
I know! ^_^ I can't wait to get it. It looks really cool, especially with the new aging process and stuff. I just wish there were more characters.

I wonder if they'll ever release the HM for girl in the U.S.? =\

(Sorry for going off-topic. o_o Umm... I'll continue in my Harvest Moon thread. *runs off*)

DragonTrainer
February 2nd, 2004, 03:02 PM
OK, so, anyone have any more pictures for us to see XD?

HightopNinja
February 4th, 2004, 04:56 PM
Well..as I'm not afraid of people tracking me down, or even caring..here we go..my pic. I'm a little tipsy I think..that photo was more then a year ago..and I've trimmed down abit. :)

Two very recent pics. One is a group shot of me and a few friends. I'm wearing the skull cap to hide my horrendously long hair.

The next and last one is me impersonating one of my heroes: Al Bundy. :)
Fear the long-hairedness.

100marios
February 5th, 2004, 04:23 PM
Cool Hightop Ninja! I like your pics!
Well I found out how to make my camera work, and am now going to post an up-to-date picture! The camera never makes me look good, but at least I don't look sleepy hehe. This was taken about 5 minutes ago....

bna_li
February 5th, 2004, 06:59 PM
Hey. Everyone is looking good, as usual.

100marios
February 5th, 2004, 07:08 PM
Hey. Everyone is looking good, as usual.
Say thanks bna li! I didn't know weather I came out good in that pic or not.

bna_li
February 5th, 2004, 07:11 PM
Say thanks bna li! I didn't know weather I came out good in that pic or not.
Yeah its all good.

DragonTrainer
February 5th, 2004, 07:22 PM
Lol, it's all good my friends XD

100marios
February 5th, 2004, 07:37 PM
I'm a little confused hehe....
Well, it appears that if I'm ever going to post pics, it would be on thursdays. I find it most convenient on that day.

bna_li
February 5th, 2004, 07:41 PM
What, do you need to keep us informed every thursday, and post pics?

22sa
February 5th, 2004, 07:43 PM
Looks like you all have neat hair. Mine's always sticking up or sticking out. O_o;; Good picture 100marios, you and Ninja kind of look similiar too, a bit similiar. :P

100marios
February 5th, 2004, 07:45 PM
What, do you need to keep us informed every thursday, and post pics?
What? No! Of course not!
...some people, sheesh...hehe just kidding.
No, I'm just saying if I am going to post any pics, of anything at all, it would be on a thursday. (I never said it was going to be me all the time!)
I wanted to show you guys some Disney World things, but I don't know.

bna_li
February 5th, 2004, 07:45 PM
Looks like you all have neat hair. Mine's always sticking up or sticking out. O_o;; Good picture 100marios, you and Ninja kind of look similiar too, a bit similiar. :P
Yeah... you sound like my younger brother.

22sa
February 5th, 2004, 07:59 PM
lol!! :P How young's your bro? :P

Sorye HK
February 5th, 2004, 08:17 PM
I can't post a pic of myself cos' I broke the
scanner while fighting with my brother. Well I'm
6' 3' with dark hair and weighin70kg

Alakazam
February 5th, 2004, 08:34 PM
Well..as I'm not afraid of people tracking me down, or even caring..here we go..my pic. I'm a little tipsy I think..that photo was more then a year ago..and I've trimmed down abit. :)

Two very recent pics. One is a group shot of me and a few friends. I'm wearing the skull cap to hide my horrendously long hair.

The next and last one is me impersonating one of my heroes: Al Bundy. :)
Fear the long-hairedness.
Hey, in the first pic are you trying to pose like Hulk Hogan because it sure looks like it to me. Hulkamania is still running wild, BROTHER!

Alakazam
February 5th, 2004, 08:36 PM
Cool Hightop Ninja! I like your pics!
Well I found out how to make my camera work, and am now going to post an up-to-date picture! The camera never makes me look good, but at least I don't look sleepy hehe. This was taken about 5 minutes ago....
Enough with the pictures already! What have you posted? Like 100? What are you gonna post next, a pic of you raking the leafs (not leaves) in the front lawn? :P

22sa
February 5th, 2004, 08:41 PM
lol, the only other pic of 100marios I've seen is the one with him holding a book or soemthign over his face. I can't post a pic of myself cos' I broke the
scanner while fighting with my brother. Well I'm
6' 3' with dark hair and weighin70kg
Okay!

Pokemaster10000
February 5th, 2004, 08:47 PM
lol, the only other pic of 100marios I've seen is the one with him holding a book or soemthign over his face.

It was a pillow..... I think.

22sa
February 5th, 2004, 08:58 PM
Then Kayleigh said that's something her brother would do, I think.

100marios
February 6th, 2004, 02:45 PM
Enough with the pictures already! What have you posted? Like 100? What are you gonna post next, a pic of you raking the leafs (not leaves) in the front lawn? :P
Wow! Aggressive aren't we? Hehe....
No need to get so annoyed!
....hey, you took my picture idea!....just kidding hehe.....
Well someone's gotta keep this thread on the topic! Oh, and your 100 is more like 3 hehe.....
I just got my camera to work on the computer so exuse me for having fun!
and with that.....see ya later administraitor!
I wasn't going to post anymore pics of myself anyway hehe

DragonTrainer
February 6th, 2004, 02:50 PM
Lol, having fun with the digital camera?

100marios
February 6th, 2004, 03:48 PM
Lol, having fun with the digital camera?
You bet hehe.........
The digital cameras are a lot more fun than the regular ones!

22sa
February 6th, 2004, 04:30 PM
Yah ^_^ And they are more eaiser to carry around too. But there's no digital or digital camera in my house right now. :\

DragonTrainer
February 6th, 2004, 05:29 PM
Me neither.My friend has one though, I always mess around with it

22sa
February 6th, 2004, 06:21 PM
I got to use a Digital Camera when I went to Asia for visiting my dad there so I have some digital pictures still, but that's the only time I get to take pictures basically. =/

DragonTrainer
February 6th, 2004, 06:27 PM
Well, I never really take photos, but I would definetely want to use a Digital Camera

22sa
February 6th, 2004, 06:54 PM
lol, I got bored in in Aisa and kept trying take pictures of my sister's face up close to bother her, lol. Always turns out very funny ^_^;;;, funny to me, of course. =P

bna_li
February 6th, 2004, 07:12 PM
Well, I wanna get one. Hopefully soon. Yeah, its defininitely easier to use than manual ones.

22sa
February 6th, 2004, 07:17 PM
Yah, it be so nice to take digital pictures of Shanghai. :cool:

bna_li
February 6th, 2004, 07:20 PM
During the APEC meeting they really were keeping the city clean, because VIPs were here. Really neat.

HightopNinja
February 6th, 2004, 09:36 PM
Hey, in the first pic are you trying to pose like Hulk Hogan because it sure looks like it to me. Hulkamania is still running wild, BROTHER!
Yes and no. I still love the Hulkster, but I was doing my Al Bundy impersonation..it's like a classic football pose, so it can be applied to a few characters..the only two coming to mind are Al Bundy and Hulk..but ya get the idea.

Kayleigh
February 7th, 2004, 01:52 PM
Wow! Aggressive aren't we? Hehe....
No need to get so annoyed!
....hey, you took my picture idea!....just kidding hehe.....
Well someone's gotta keep this thread on the topic! Oh, and your 100 is more like 3 hehe.....
I just got my camera to work on the computer so exuse me for having fun!
and with that.....see ya later administraitor!
I wasn't going to post anymore pics of myself anyway hehe
Don't mind him, I think he was teasing you, lol. >_> I think. *shuts up before she gets de-modded*

And nice pictures everyone! I guess I'll have to post mine soon, I just don't have any recent ones. o_o; Well, I do, but none that I like. I'm just picky I suppose...

Kairi
February 7th, 2004, 01:57 PM
I think wed like to see anyone, well probably like any you dontif that makes sense. O.o;

Pokemaster10000
February 7th, 2004, 01:58 PM
Don't mind him, I think he was teasing you, lol. >_> I think. *shuts up before she gets de-modded*

And nice pictures everyone! I guess I'll have to post mine soon, I just don't have any recent ones. o_o; Well, I do, but none that I like. I'm just picky I suppose...

Yay! We'll finally get to see how Kayleigh looks like...... soon.

Hikaru's Twin
February 7th, 2004, 02:06 PM
Yay! We'll finally get to see how Kayleigh looks like...... soon.

That would be cool ^_^
I wish i could get a photo of me up here, only thing is i have a scanner that doesn't want to work and no recent photos. I do have a Digital Camera, but it's not really a very good one, the photos don't turn up very well on it but who knows i just might end up using the DC after all; it's the only way i'm gonna get any photos of me on PC! lol

Kayleigh
February 7th, 2004, 02:26 PM
I think we’d like to see anyone, we’ll probably like any you don’t…if that makes sense. O.o;
Oh no, my mom says that a lot. x_x; And my grandmother! Maybe I have bad taste in pictures, lol?

That would be cool ^_^
I wish i could get a photo of me up here, only thing is i have a scanner that doesn't want to work and no recent photos. I do have a Digital Camera, but it's not really a very good one, the photos don't turn up very well on it but who knows i just might end up using the DC after all; it's the only way i'm gonna get any photos of me on PC! lol
Ooh, I want to see what you look like! ^_^ You ought to post one with your DC, and then maybe later post a better one once your scanner starts working.

Pokemaster10000
February 7th, 2004, 03:41 PM
I would post a picture of myself but.... I don't have a scanner! O.o
Aww. Too bad.

Hikaru's Twin
February 7th, 2004, 04:06 PM
Ooh, I want to see what you look like! ^_^ You ought to post one with your DC, and then maybe later post a better one once your scanner starts working.

Well the earliest i could possibly get hold of my DC, would be.....sometime next week and even then i'm not promising that i'd put a photo up straight away-cameras don't like me o_o; so i don't make very good photos.....

Kayleigh
February 7th, 2004, 04:11 PM
Lol, I can relate. ^_^; I only have a certain few that I actually like.

Neo`
February 7th, 2004, 08:39 PM
Hey, Here's My Picture :\ I don't like it... But anyway's...

100marios
February 7th, 2004, 08:47 PM
Hey, Here's My Picture :\ I don't like it... But anyway's...
I think it looks good Neo!...but I am kinda suprised that posting your pic is the first post you've made here hehe....welcome to PC by the way!

Really Kayleigh?
*looks at a disgruntled Alakazam administraitor*
Sorry hehe....but I am more quick-witted than you might've guessed!
I hope to see your pic really soon Kayleigh! I know you'll look great!
*smiles*
...1,000 posts....cool hehe....

*~Ashley~*
February 8th, 2004, 01:46 PM
i would post a pic of myself but i'm looking for one and there aren't many. see i'm not photogenic at all. so i avoid them when i can and looking at all the digital camera stuff there are no goods ones of me. the ones i'm in are really bad or it's a group shot. oh well. i'll find one!

Hakudoushi-kun
February 8th, 2004, 05:36 PM
I think it looks good Neo!...but I am kinda suprised that posting your pic is the first post you've made here hehe....welcome to PC by the way!

maybe that is the reason he joined

100marios
February 9th, 2004, 08:19 PM
maybe that is the reason he joined
Yeah I guess hehe...
I can't wait to see your pic too Hikaru's Twin!
I hope you're able to get it on here!

Too-Angel
February 9th, 2004, 09:31 PM
Here's my current pic, I just took it about 3 days ago.

Tweak
February 9th, 2004, 10:18 PM
Here's my current pic, I just took it about 3 days ago.

wow, you look great o-o;; its all...blueish greenish...i assume u like BoA's music...^_^; from your signature.

orange*berry
February 9th, 2004, 11:04 PM
I know. x.x Isn't she beautiful?
I wish I looked like that.
*Looks like a 5-year-old with issues*

22sa
February 10th, 2004, 07:26 AM
I know. x.x Isn't she beautiful?
I wish I looked like that.
*Looks like a 5-year-old with issues*
A purple haired 5 year old, lol. ^~^;;; Too-Angel, you look like a supermodel in that picture. :P

Kayleigh
February 10th, 2004, 08:19 AM
Wow, great pictures. ^_^ You do look like a supermodel Too-Angel, lol. And you kind of favor BoA too!

Tweak
February 10th, 2004, 01:58 PM
=( think of it this way: we all look the same underneath our skin.

100marios
February 10th, 2004, 02:01 PM
=( think of it this way: we all look the same underneath our skin.
........I don't want to think about it that way hehe....
I do have a really big heart though!....because I have a really big fist! (Well not that big)
Really nice pic Too-Angel! I'd have to go with everyone else and say you do look like a supermodel!

orange*berry
February 10th, 2004, 02:26 PM
22sa: I said I did look like a 5-year-old with issues. X3;;;;

Zappy: That's the scariest thought Iv had in a while. x.x()()

Too-Angel
February 10th, 2004, 07:48 PM
lol, thanks guys~~!! :p
It happens to be sometimes everyone say I look a lot like BoA sometimes. o.O;;'

Tweak
February 10th, 2004, 08:41 PM
lol, thanks guys~~!! :p
It happens to be sometimes everyone say I look a lot like BoA sometimes. o.O;;'

now that i think of it... O_O;; then maybe SMTOWN will hire you for a job!!! (what...its a possibility!)

=-=;; oh well, looking like boa is better than being said "you look like and act heejun" from one of your friends. hurhurhur. xD he's also part of SMTOWN. (but i was referring to the time when heejun was in that group of 5)

=-=; i apologize if no one knows who i'm speaking of.

22sa
February 10th, 2004, 08:52 PM
22sa: I said I did look like a 5-year-old with issues. X3;;;;

Zappy: That's the scariest thought Iv had in a while. x.x()()
No no no, and I disagreed! Lol, actually I just tried to picture you as 5-year old, how can you look like you're 5? :P Mmmhmm... Well you at least you don't write like you're 5. XD;;

Kairi
February 10th, 2004, 09:00 PM
A five-year old with a serve increase in growth hormones, to be over 50 tall o_o;

Tweak
February 10th, 2004, 11:08 PM
A five-year old with a serve increase in growth hormones, to be over 50 tall o_o;

O_O;; that means around 1 ft a year!! crazy... :\

oh yea...orangeberry, there are many many more...disgusting thoughts... :classic: *starts to tell them and orange smacks me with a giant mallet* :laugh:

Phantom Angel
February 10th, 2004, 11:13 PM
Here's my current pic, I just took it about 3 days ago.Oh my, that pic look great.:P
I think...

orange*berry
February 11th, 2004, 06:03 AM
Ohh! One foot a year!
Then after I'm 5, I can no longer get away with eating free. XD
But!... Um... I don't know. x.x
*continues to hit Zappy with a mallet*

Kayleigh
February 11th, 2004, 09:14 AM
Well, I'm 5'6 and the other day at a restaraunt I got a coloring sheet... o_o Hey, it's better than nothing! Though too bad I couldn't eat free, lol.

orange*berry
February 11th, 2004, 10:13 AM
Funny. n.n() Your six inches taller than me, Kay. x.x()
People usually mistake me to me 12...() x.x()
So maybe I just look like a 12-year-old with issues. n.n()

Kairi
February 11th, 2004, 10:46 AM
Aww, I havent gotten a coloring sheet, kids menu, or prize at the dentist in about four years or so. o_o; Did you color it Kayleigh? Scan it in! ;p

100marios
February 11th, 2004, 12:26 PM
Well, I'm 5'6 and the other day at a restaraunt I got a coloring sheet... o_o Hey, it's better than nothing! Though too bad I couldn't eat free, lol.
I never get a coloring sheet.....but my little sister does!
So I color with my sister on it........my dad likes to also hehe......

orange*berry
February 11th, 2004, 12:26 PM
Pff! I got a prize at the dentist when I was 13 or so. n.n() It was one of those tattoo necklace things that are all stretchy and neato. X3 It was rainbow-colored. =D

Tweak
February 11th, 2004, 01:13 PM
Funny. n.n() Your six inches taller than me, Kay. x.x()
People usually mistake me to me 12...() x.x()
So maybe I just look like a 12-year-old with issues. n.n()

isn't it great to look younger. :confused: who'd wanna look...older. i heard after you hit 35, your life just goes down...and down... =D

18 going onto 19 soon, and i'm still 5'3'' :laugh: sometimes i can get in for kids prices.. at buffets =-=;;; which is 13 and under. i never get coloring sheets though, i only got that when i was really a under 12. ^_^; **** i musta lookt like a 9 yr old when i was 12.

Hikaru's Twin
February 11th, 2004, 01:27 PM
I'm 16 and i'm only 5'1 yet everyone seems to think i'm older than i actually am. There was one time when i went in to town with my little sister and one lady mistook me for being 25 years old, as well as thinking my little sister was actually my daughter...
I've also been mistaken for my History teacher numerous times at school o_o; and my friends constantly tease me about it, it doesn't help that we're almost the same height either. Lol, wish i looked younger.
By the way, nice picture Too-Angel ^_^

DragonTrainer
February 11th, 2004, 02:34 PM
That was a very good picture Too-Angel, though it was blue =P

*~Ashley~*
February 11th, 2004, 03:38 PM
i'm almost 16 and sometimes when i go to resaurants they ask if i want a kid's menu! i mean sure i'm only 5 feet tall but still i don't need a kid's menu. and the dentist still asks me if i want prizes too. i used to get these cute teddy bear things but now it's just a bunch of junk.

22sa
February 11th, 2004, 04:47 PM
Hey I'm starting to like the thread (J/K :P), older teens just started appearing. I'm 16 years old too. We should make another age poll.

Tweak
February 11th, 2004, 07:51 PM
I'm 16 and i'm only 5'1 yet everyone seems to think i'm older than i actually am. There was one time when i went in to town with my little sister and one lady mistook me for being 25 years old, as well as thinking my little sister was actually my daughter...
I've also been mistaken for my History teacher numerous times at school o_o; and my friends constantly tease me about it, it doesn't help that we're almost the same height either. Lol, wish i looked younger.
By the way, nice picture Too-Angel ^_^

that...is...weird. :P my friend, she's bout 5' and people mistake her for 19. dunno...maybe its somethin with shorter people... =-=;; the the taller people get mistaken for younger ages.

100marios
February 11th, 2004, 07:54 PM
that...is...weird. :P my friend, she's bout 5' and people mistake her for 19. dunno...maybe its somethin with shorter people... =-=;; the the taller people get mistaken for younger ages.
Hehe, I wouldn't say that! I get mistaken for being 16 or 17 all the time!

Kayleigh
February 11th, 2004, 07:55 PM
Aww, I havent gotten a coloring sheet, kids menu, or prize at the dentist in about four years or so. o_o; Did you color it Kayleigh? Scan it in! ;p
Lol, I don't think you would want to see it. We were at a Mexican restaraunt and all that was on the picture was a chili and a pepper man. O_o Plus I didnt color it all because... I was too busy looking at a cute waiter. >_>

100marios
February 12th, 2004, 02:28 PM
Hehe.......
I remember when we went to On The Border (another mexican restaurant) my dad tested our ESP.....not the ESP you're thinking of, he was testing our Extra Stupid Personalities"!
He drew a shape on each one of the little paper disc thingys (around 4) and asked us if we could guess the shape he was thinking of. I got it a few times hehe....

Hikaru's Twin
February 14th, 2004, 11:20 AM
Well, i'm finally posting a photo of myself up here o_o; and if truth be told, i honestly never ever thought i'd actually end up doing this, but there ya go! The photo was taken...about an hour ago, so yeah...i'd say it's a pretty recent one...but the quality's not the best....
View at your own risk >>;

100marios
February 14th, 2004, 11:27 AM
You look really nice in that pic Sheridan! And your name suits you really well!
You're 16? That age does seem to fit you pretty well......
I have a chair just like that too, although it's black hehe....
Really nice pic! I'm glad I was finally able to see you!

Hikaru's Twin
February 14th, 2004, 11:37 AM
You look really nice in that pic Sheridan! And your name suits you really well!
You're 16? That age does seem to fit you pretty well......
I have a chair just like that too, although it's black hehe....
Really nice pic! I'm glad I was finally able to see you!

You think i look really nice!? *tilts head* You sure you're looking at my pic? o.o; j/k
Anyways, thank you for the nice compliments! ^_^

Kayleigh
February 14th, 2004, 12:03 PM
Ooh, wow, you do look like Hikaru! ^_^ Nice picture! I'm really glad I finally got to see you too!

This Halloween I'm dressing up as Ichigo Momomiya, so it'll be like a cosplay. =P I can post my picture then, too. Unless I get one made sooner that I like. My brother and friend both said that I look like her too, except with brown hair of course! *has too many Anim twins*

100marios
February 14th, 2004, 12:09 PM
Ooh, wow, you do look like Hikaru! ^_^ Nice picture! I'm really glad I finally got to see you too!

This Halloween I'm dressing up as Ichigo Momomiya, so it'll be like a cosplay. =P I can post my picture then, too. Unless I get one made sooner that I like. My brother and friend both said that I look like her too, except with brown hair of course! *has too many Anim twins*

Yeah she really does!

I don't know who I look like from an anime. The only person I can think of that looks remotely like me is Ash.
Hmm.......

Kayleigh
February 14th, 2004, 12:14 PM
I have a lot, actually. Bianca and Ichigo probably favor me the most, though. ^_^; As for personality, Ichigo, Bianca, or Tohru from Fruits Basket would match pretty well. I'm shy, polite, and cheerful, but still clumsy and sometimes a bit ditzy. >_>

100marios
February 14th, 2004, 12:19 PM
I know who Bianca and Ichigo are....but I have no clue who Tohru is.
I'm a little like that, (but in boy form! Hehe)
but I can't quite remember what the word ditzy means....if you mean hyper, yeah, I can be like that sometimes hehe...

Kayleigh
February 14th, 2004, 12:24 PM
This is Tohru, in the picture below. ^_^; Uhh.. I think I favor her a bit too. Anyways, ditzy means kind of 'Duhhh!', or airheaded, but in a cute way. >_>

http://pobladores.lycos.es/data/pobladores.com/ka/or/kaoru_kamiya/channels/final_anime_dreams/images/2920078aaqanime6.jpg

I hope this shows up. o_o;

100marios
February 14th, 2004, 12:29 PM
And it did!
Well, if thats what ditzy means, then I am a little like that at times. I guess when I'm hyper or something I can say some silly things. The kind of things that makes even my dad laugh, although he does shake his head a bit hehe..

Hikaru's Twin
February 14th, 2004, 12:33 PM

Yeah she really does!

Ooh, so you think i do look like her, then ^_^
Aww... *hugz* you two are just too nice!

It'd be great to see your pic too, Kay, when ever you do post one up that is.

Kayleigh
February 14th, 2004, 12:38 PM
Well it'd be me in a costume though, with pink hair, lol. ^_^; I have two friends that look like two of the characters as well; one favors Mint, and the other Zakuro. But unfortunately they're just online friends. One even lives in England... But if we did meet it'd be fun to go to an Anime convention together and dress up. =P

100marios
February 14th, 2004, 12:44 PM
Ooh, so you think i do look like her, then ^_^
Aww... *hugz* you two are just too nice!

It'd be great to see your pic too, Kay, when ever you do post one up that is.
Thanks Sheridan! You're really nice too!

I want to get my friends together and make the characters of LOTR. I would probably be Aragorn out of them, (I think I look the most like him) and after that we'll have to see what happens hehe.
I do hope you can get your pic up soon Kayleigh!

HIM
February 14th, 2004, 12:46 PM
Here's me and my little brother.

I'm the guy on the RIGHT, on the left is my lil bro.

http://img23.photobucket.com/albums/v69/thecrabofineffablewisdom/MeandJake.png

Kayleigh
February 14th, 2004, 12:49 PM
Aww, nice picture! ^_^ Your little brother is cute.

And that would be neat... I don't really look like any of the girls of LotR though. I think on the next Halloween, after being Ichigo, I'll be May.

100marios
February 14th, 2004, 01:01 PM
Nice pic HIM! HIM, and the little brother Him! Hehe...

It looks like you have Halloween planned out for the next few years!
Now I just need to find a place to get an inexpensive longsword hehe...

Hikaru's Twin
February 14th, 2004, 01:13 PM
Nice picture by the way, HIM! Your little brother's cute ^_^

Rifted
February 14th, 2004, 02:43 PM
Heh, HIM, I thought you were your little brother when I first saw that picture. x] Just kidding. Nice picture! =D

Oh yeah, and here's my pic. CHECK IT OUT. *strikes pose*

BTW, the watch I'm wearing in that picture died a while ago...x[

Imakuni?
February 14th, 2004, 03:08 PM
nice bro HIM... buy him for 50$ heheh **kidding**
ill have a pic soon as my retarded camera

DragonTrainer
February 14th, 2004, 04:33 PM
Lol, you look good on that pic rifted, if we could just see your face.....:P

Kayleigh
February 14th, 2004, 05:32 PM
Ooh, my mom says it would be alright to make the outfit; she thinks it's cute! ^_^ Plus, my friend who is going to be Mint said that she might could visit later this year, and we could both make our costumes together. She might could even stay so we could go trick-or-treating. But I wonder how I'm going to get my hair that bright of a pink, and I'll have to cut it. Ah well, not much anyways.

100marios
February 14th, 2004, 09:25 PM
Well, Halloween isn't for 8 months for one thing hehe....
That's pretty cool! Being able to meet with your online friends for something like that!
I've seen some girls in my school do that pink think to their hair....I have no idea how they do it though hehe. I'm sure it'll come out great nonetheless! You'll be just like Ichigo! Looks and personality wise!
.....although the people you ask for candy will probably have no idea what you are! Hehe.

Sayuri no Hoshi
February 15th, 2004, 05:02 AM
Wow, all these nice faces (can't really say about Rifted's...^_^;) make me want to post mine! ...That sounded a bit conceited, didn't it, lol? If only I could remember how to plug my Dad's digital camera into his computer. Maybe I'll just casually say, "Hey, I want to see all of my pictures from my birthday...NOT on the big screen TV...it has to be the computer!!" Then I'll snap a random picture of myself and try to post it. O_o You guys must think I'm crazy. I am, lol.

P.S. -- Hikaru's Twin and 100marios you really DO match the anime characters you said you did. It's uber-spiffy. If I really had wanted to dress up in Egyptian attire, I'd pretty much look like Isis Ishtar from Yu-Gi-Oh...I'm just a tad lighter, though.

100marios
February 15th, 2004, 06:38 AM
Wow, all these nice faces (can't really say about Rifted's...^_^;) make me want to post mine! ...That sounded a bit conceited, didn't it, lol? If only I could remember how to plug my Dad's digital camera into his computer. Maybe I'll just casually say, "Hey, I want to see all of my pictures from my birthday...NOT on the big screen TV...it has to be the computer!!" Then I'll snap a random picture of myself and try to post it. O_o You guys must think I'm crazy. I am, lol.

P.S. -- Hikaru's Twin and 100marios you really DO match the anime characters you said you did. It's uber-spiffy. If I really had wanted to dress up in Egyptian attire, I'd pretty much look like Isis Ishtar from Yu-Gi-Oh...I'm just a tad lighter, though.
Thanks Sayuri no Hoshi! I would like to see your pic too!
.....and you really think I look like Ash? Cool! Hehe....

The Evil One
February 15th, 2004, 07:23 AM
Everyone's so nice...

My picture time!

WARNING-You will want either throw Holy Water over me or throw sulphuric acid. They'll have the same effect either way 0_o

Also, be in for a rough ride, 56kers...which includes me XD

Enough stalling, the PIC!!!

http://a.1asphost.com/DarkMagicianBoy/me!.jpg

*demonic music plays*

Kayleigh
February 15th, 2004, 07:30 AM
Nice picture! ^_^ And you too, Rifted, even though we couldn't see your face, lol.

I can't wait to see your picture too, Sayuri no Hoshi! =D

The Evil One
February 15th, 2004, 07:34 AM
lol thanks.

BTW, the full picture has a lovely background.

Dusty Pikachu
February 23rd, 2004, 01:29 AM
Nice picture! ^_^ And you too, Rifted, even though we couldn't see your face, lol.

I can't wait to see your picture too, Sayuri no Hoshi! =D
Yes, nice picture Rifted! I will have mine up......as soon as i can take a good picture, BAH! *goes outside and tries again*

~*Silent Tattsu*~
February 23rd, 2004, 03:06 AM
Wow so many great pics of ya all !! =3

Hightop Ninja you look really cewl in all of them ^_^ & if i dare say kinda cute =P

Wow Too-Angel... you do look like a model in that photo ^-^ you look really pretty , i'm actually jelouse *Hides my face*

Hikaru's Twin you look pretty in that photo =3 I have exactly the same hair as you actually n.n()()

HIM , you & your lil bro look so cute together ! *Huggles your bro* your very brave to allready show a photo as a newbie ^^

TheEvilOne , you look cewl in that photo =3 I like it !

Anyhoo i'll post a pic of myself pretty soon but belive me you'll be scared... =P

Hikaru's Twin
February 23rd, 2004, 10:40 AM
Hikaru's Twin you look pretty in that photo =3 I have exactly the same hair as you actually n.n()()

Aww, thank you Tatt, you're really sweet! *hugs* And you have the same hair as me? Really? lol, that's cool, i guess ^^;

Ryoutarou
February 23rd, 2004, 02:30 PM
ARe you people really scared of someone trying to get you╝,╜> That type of stuff hasent happened in a long time mainly becuase people have wised up andd dont take it serious anymore.
Oh, and since i dont have a d.c. let's see....I would look like an older version of takato with black hair.

Teara
February 23rd, 2004, 02:34 PM
Actually, it happend just a couple years ago...I just got my christmas photos and they look very good. I'm not sure if I want to post them though...they came out well so I am really tempted.-_-
Okay! I decided! I'm going to post my pic for a little while^_^ Remember, u brought this upon yourself!

DragonTrainer
February 23rd, 2004, 03:05 PM
Teara, you lok very beautiful ^^

Ryoutarou
February 23rd, 2004, 03:08 PM
Wow terra....wow....that's....wow

Teara
February 23rd, 2004, 03:09 PM
Thanks!!!! I have another pic, but it has one of my friends in it so I don't think I'll post it unless I get her permision^_-

DragonTrainer
February 23rd, 2004, 03:10 PM
Yea, it is a very nice picture :)

Kairi
February 23rd, 2004, 03:12 PM
It is a very nice picture indeed. ^_^; Get her permission, please? ;p

100marios
February 23rd, 2004, 03:16 PM
You're looking really nice in that pic Teara!
Funny, I didn't think you'd want to post your pic!
I'm happy you did though!
Hehe.

Teara
February 23rd, 2004, 03:20 PM
*turns slightly red*
well I just gave her a call on the cell, she dosn't mind so here ya'll go! :cool:

Kairi
February 23rd, 2004, 03:21 PM
Aww, thats cute too. ^_^; Thats your friend right?

Ryoutarou
February 23rd, 2004, 03:22 PM
For some reson i think i've seen you or someone that look's a **** of a lot like you before.

100marios
February 23rd, 2004, 03:25 PM
*turns slightly red*
well I just gave her a call on the cell, she dosn't mind so here ya'll go! :cool:
Wow! Both of you look really nice!
But what really suprises me is the fact that you're 13! You sure don't look it! Neither of you do! You look like you're at least 16!
Wow.....hehe......

Teara
February 23rd, 2004, 03:28 PM
That's one of my best friends, sara^_^
Jordan, I was actually kinda nervous( still am) about posting it but I don't think I've met anyone here that I don't trust. I'm still going to take them down later though.

Ryoutarou
February 23rd, 2004, 03:31 PM
Now i know where i've seen you or at least i think you look just like one of my friend's from itally

Teara
February 23rd, 2004, 03:36 PM
Now i know where i've seen you or at least i think you look just like one of my friend's from itally
Woah! you've been to Italy! That's so cool^_^ I want to go there when I'm older. hmmmm...I know! I'll meet this friend pf yours and we'll switch places! I'm brilliant! :P

Kenta-kun
February 23rd, 2004, 03:36 PM
Sounds fun. I'll post a pic of me as soon as I get my scanner back.

100marios
February 23rd, 2004, 03:41 PM
That's one of my best friends, sara^_^
Jordan, I was actually kinda nervous( still am) about posting it but I don't think I've met anyone here that I don't trust. I'm still going to take them down later though.
I completely understand. I am still kinda suprised that you posted them in the first place, but I'm happy that you did!
I'm glad you trust us! We're just a bunch of poke-people! Hehe..

Teara
February 23rd, 2004, 03:41 PM
Oh, I forgot to mention. Sara's 15, I'm 13. eheh...Everyone says I look older, kinda fun to trick people with that though :P

Ryoutarou
February 23rd, 2004, 03:46 PM
Woah! you've been to Italy! That's so cool^_^ I want to go there when I'm older. hmmmm...I know! I'll meet this friend pf yours and we'll switch places! I'm brilliant! :P
Great know all you have to do is lern italian and grow about a inch or 3

Teara
February 23rd, 2004, 04:04 PM
Great know all you have to do is lern italian and grow about a inch or 3
no prob!
*straps on tall shoes*
done w/ that! now, Italian...ummm...darn...guess I won't switch places after all ^_-

Sayuri no Hoshi
February 23rd, 2004, 05:15 PM
I'm sure I'd like your pic, too, Teara, if my ghetto ZoneAlarm program would let me view attachments! It says I randomly made a password (I DIDN'T) and can't shut it down unless I type it in...um, yeah. Anyway, I'm going to try and hook up the digital camera tomorrow and see if I can upload a picture I took myself...and I look REALLY up close because I couldn't see what I was focusing on, lol. I'll probably take another one! ^_~

Blaine
February 23rd, 2004, 08:15 PM
Well, I have a picture coming... My band photos weren't so great so, I'm trying to get either ones from church or some self-taken... n.n So hope to have them up soon.

Kayleigh
February 24th, 2004, 11:00 AM
Wow Teara, you're really pretty! ^_^ You don't look 13, lol. But that's how I am. I'm 14 and I look about 15 or 16.

And I can't wait to see the rest of you guys!

Sayuri no Hoshi
February 24th, 2004, 11:13 AM
Whoa, Teara! Now I can see your pic! You're soooooo cute, lol! And everyone's right, you do look older...I know people that are around 16 or 17 and look much younger than you...O_o; Anyway, nice picture!

parallelzero
February 24th, 2004, 01:47 PM
I dont have any pics of me! stupid cheap family! i can give a description and mayb get a pic l8r

100marios
February 24th, 2004, 01:50 PM
I dont have any pics of me! stupid cheap family! i can give a description and mayb get a pic l8r
Sure why not! Hehe....that's what I did too....I think...
How about you say who you look like! It could be someone from pokemon, in real life, you know......hehe.

Teara
February 24th, 2004, 02:03 PM
hehe, took me a while to respond...really bad cold. Thanks for all the nice comments!:D

orange*berry
February 24th, 2004, 02:11 PM
hehe, took me a while to respond...really bad cold. Thanks for all the nice comments!:D

Aww!! Poor you. Colds are nasty. x.x
You look really nice, though! Very mature... more so than I look... in fact... a lot more than I look, and I'm 16. x.x() *dies*

I sooo badly want to post my picture. x.x I'll try to steal the digital camera later. X3 TeeHee *runs off*

Kairi
February 24th, 2004, 02:15 PM
Yay! Set it to Japanese again? Takes lots of pictures! X3

100marios
February 24th, 2004, 02:17 PM
Aww!! Poor you. Colds are nasty. x.x
You look really nice, though! Very mature... more so than I look... in fact... a lot more than I look, and I'm 16. x.x() *dies*

I sooo badly want to post my picture. x.x I'll try to steal the digital camera later. X3 TeeHee *runs off*
I bet she looks more mature then most of us here hehe.....
Lookin' really pretty gain Teara!
.....when can you post your pick Legendary Pokemaster? I'd like to know what you look like!

parallelzero
February 24th, 2004, 02:18 PM
I bet she looks more mature then most of us here hehe.....
Lookin' really pretty gain Teara!
.....when can you post your pick Legendary Pokemaster? I'd like to know what you look like!

probably 2night around 8 in ontario time

Teara
February 24th, 2004, 02:20 PM
Thanks Orange ^^ Can't wait ta see ya!
Grrrr! There is a picture thread like this in Serebii forums and there are pictures there...under my name! I have an account there but I gave handed over to a friend of mine because she's not allowed to make one herself. She posted pictures there under my name w/o telling me. It makes me angry but I guess it dosn't really matter because she never uses it anymore. -__-

100marios
February 24th, 2004, 03:27 PM
Cool! You're looking really good in that pic!....and I'm suprised that you're only 13! A lot of people here look older then they really are!
Hehe...

parallelzero
February 24th, 2004, 03:28 PM
i get that a lot, a lot of people think i look 16,

*~Ashley~*
February 24th, 2004, 03:29 PM
yeah nice pick. you really do look older than 13! i'm probably one of the only people here who looks younger than they really are.

Teara
February 24th, 2004, 03:34 PM
Nice pic Legendary Pokemaster! Kinda blurry so I can't see it very well though>.< My school pics never come out good...grrr...

100marios
February 24th, 2004, 03:37 PM
i get that a lot, a lot of people think i look 16,
Same here hehe. It's usually 16 too, but people also confuse me for being 17 sometimes.

Pokemaster10000
February 24th, 2004, 04:02 PM
Well, I look like my age.

Kenta-kun
February 24th, 2004, 04:11 PM
I have the exact opposite problem of most people here, a lot of ppl think I'm younger than I am (16, btw). I may post a pic, if I can find a good one...but as for a referance to an anime character, I look a lot like Haruto Sakaki from Witch Hunter Robin

Yami_Charizard
February 25th, 2004, 06:28 PM
Hey here everyone you can check out my pic:
http://www.imageshack.us/files1/Myimage01.jpg
Well any comments or questions? I took that in 6th grade. I look the same almost except I grew out a bit. I am the one with the glasses!

Pokemaster10000
February 25th, 2004, 06:49 PM
Cool pic Yami Charizard.
Just delete one of them because you double posted it.

Teara
February 25th, 2004, 07:02 PM
Nice pic! You look alot like a kid I had in one of my classes last semester^_- If that was taken in sixth grade then you must be about my age now. What grade r u in?

Yami_Charizard
February 25th, 2004, 07:12 PM
I am 13 going on 14. Do you have a pic teara? Are you single too?

Teara
February 25th, 2004, 07:16 PM
I am 13 going on 14. Do you have a pic teara? Are you single too?
Same here^_-. Yes, my pic is a couple pages back. I'm single now, but I'm not really lookin.

John Denver
February 25th, 2004, 07:17 PM
they grow up (sniff) so fast...nice pics you guys!

We just got a scanner! now I can show my pic and drawings! yep! Mmm Hmm! Pretty bored here!

BOO ya!

Kayleigh
February 25th, 2004, 07:18 PM
Whoooaa, down boy. XD It makes people uncomfortable if you just suddenly ask them if they're single, especially on the internet.

Anyways, nice picture! ^_^

100marios
February 25th, 2004, 08:22 PM
Cool pic Yami Charizard!
But!....just in case....
*grabs a muzzle and a leash*
Hehe....just kidding!

Deoxys55
February 26th, 2004, 02:30 PM
All who wish to suffer death, look at attached image... X_X

Pokemaster10000
February 26th, 2004, 03:19 PM
I wish to suffer death. *looks at Deoxys55*
Am I going to die soon. :P

Teara
February 26th, 2004, 03:25 PM
Great pic Deoxys55! ^_- Huh?! hey, u look like one of my friends in my gym class^_^
...seem like everyone looks like my classmates...