PDA

View Full Version : Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Deoxys55
February 26th, 2004, 03:33 PM
Thanksies peoples!!!!!!!!!!!

100marios
February 26th, 2004, 03:33 PM
*covers his eyes right away.....but peeks through his fingers*
You're looking really good in that pic! Very nice Deoxys55!
......and if I was supposed to suffer death because you don't think you look good in that pic, I don't feel a thing! Hehe....
*wonders if that was a little confusing to understand hehe....*

Yami_Charizard
February 26th, 2004, 04:11 PM
Wow Deoxys I might be dead looking at your beauty. I want to thank everyone for there opinions on my pic. I thought you would criticize me but you were cool and told the truth. Anyway we all are beautiful don't you think?

Pokemaster10000
February 26th, 2004, 04:22 PM
Anyway we all are beautiful don't you think?

*touches his face*
Oh yeah. :P

Sayuri no Hoshi
February 26th, 2004, 04:55 PM
*Ahem* Anyone who wants to see my pic...well, I don't think I'm going to post it here, so just PM me or something and I'll send it to you. I have three pictures that I think I look decent in, that I took myself, lol. For some reason, my computer lets me view attachments and then sometimes it won't as I said earlier--due to stupid ZoneAlarm! Furthermore, I just don't want ANY person waltzing in and looking at my pic...O_o;; Sorry, Deoxys55, I wanna see you, too, but maybe it'll let me view the attachment next time. It happened when I tried seeing Teara's...>_< Grrrrr...I hate my computer.

John Denver
February 26th, 2004, 05:18 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing your pic sayuri no hoshi...NO!! HOSHI NO!!

it's like a pet or something...I'll get a good pic soon,a nd post it I shall...one day...in my future...shizzah!

maybe I can't accept a BOO ya!

Sayuri no Hoshi
February 26th, 2004, 05:20 PM
Um, okay, Dakota! I just got reminded when 100marios PMed me that PMs don't have anywhere you can submit an attachment...O_o; I dunno! We'll figure out something, lol.

Kairi
February 26th, 2004, 05:24 PM
If you have MSN you could send it to me and Id host it, or you could email it to me. ^_^; You could give the link in the PMs you send.

John Denver
February 26th, 2004, 05:27 PM
do you have a pic Kairi...I wonder what YOU'd look like...I heard that all female S-Mods are FINE!!!

hmm...

I think I pushed that one..

um...

*hides in corner*

Kairi
February 26th, 2004, 05:29 PM
Technically, I am not an s-mod, so does that mean Im not fine Dakota? =p Sayuri, yes? No? ^_^;

Sayuri no Hoshi
February 26th, 2004, 05:39 PM
Okay, guys, here we go! I'm wicked scared, lol. Excuse my pics, they're mother huge...I thought I had resized 'em but it didn't work...meh. All right, here are the links (my pictures were taken in my room...in one of them you can see my wonderful Inuyasha wall scroll, lol and in another my cruddy NSYNC poster I've had since I was in 7th grade...O_o;;):

http://sayuri.kuroi-hoshi.org/me1.jpg
http://sayuri.kuroi-hoshi.org/me2.jpg

DragonTrainer
February 26th, 2004, 05:39 PM
Kairi, your so hot *sizzle* :P

Kairi
February 26th, 2004, 05:41 PM
Aw youre very very pretty! ^_^; They arent that big really, wasnt a problem. Ooo Inuyasha*_*

*~Ashley~*
February 26th, 2004, 05:42 PM
yeah, those are great pics of you. you really are very pretty.

100marios
February 26th, 2004, 05:45 PM
Okay, guys, here we go! I'm wicked scared, lol. Excuse my pics, they're mother huge...I thought I had resized 'em but it didn't work...meh. All right, here are the links (my pictures were taken in my room...in one of them you can see my wonderful Inuyasha wall scroll, lol and in another my cruddy NSYNC poster I've had since I was in 7th grade...O_o;;):

*mutters*
Dork!.....I didn't want to put my pics in a thread......too scared....sound familiar Chrystie!? Hehe......

Wow! You look really nice though! Unlike myself hehe....
Really nice pics Chrystie! You look like one of those people who have a lot of friends! Hehe.....
*sweatdrops*

Yami_Charizard
February 26th, 2004, 05:47 PM
Wow sayuri you look real cool. How old are you?

Sayuri no Hoshi
February 27th, 2004, 11:24 AM
Thanks everybody for the nice compliments, lol! *blushes* I'm one of the elders at 18 years of age, Yami_Charizard. I feel like I'm 12, lol. ^_^;;

Oh, and Jordan, don't make me tell you to shut up again!!!!!!!!! I think you look very nice, too! You have such low self-esteem...^_^; I look like I have a lot of friends, you say?! I must've had that air of popularity to you, huh? HAH! I, um, have my circle of friends...I make "acquaintances"...but I can only count my good friends on one hand. ^_^ You know I'm kidding when I call you dork, right? ^_^;;; My friends around here and I call each other worse things...yeah, I know I have weird relationships, lol. I thought you could take it when people poke fun at ya! "Show 'em you're a man, Ash!" to quote Misty...heh heh. I can take you on...>_< What makes me nervous is that Kairi sweatdropped and so did you, lol. Do you think I really look like a psycho or are you just unsure of what you said about me...? lol. O_o;

bna_li
February 27th, 2004, 11:59 AM

Probably one of the reasons I cant see it? Boo hoo...:(

Kayleigh
February 27th, 2004, 12:15 PM
Oooh wow, you're really pretty Sayuri! (I love that InuYasha wall scroll. *_*) So are you Deoxys55! Nice pictures! ^_^

22sa
February 27th, 2004, 12:21 PM
Teara, you lok very beautiful ^^
:laugh: lol You're so nice to people. Fine pictures, everyone. =P

Kairi
February 27th, 2004, 12:33 PM
I always sweatdrop, especially when giving people compliments. o_o I just didnt want to see like I was over-complementing you, or something. I dunno how to explain ._.; Tell you what, gimmie the wall scroll and itll help me uh.think about it. o_o;

Sayuri no Hoshi
February 27th, 2004, 12:44 PM
Oh, okay...lol! I sweatdrop a lot, too, but I thought it meant something...heh! That's why I asked; no worries! ^_^ And...NO WAY, KAIRI! I'm not giving you my precious wall scroll that I bought at Tokyo Kid, a store that I practically only go to once in a blue moon, lol. Lemme tell ya, I wish I could go a lot more often...*_*. You should've negotiated with me another way...>_<

[BTW, thanks for the compliment Kayleigh!]

Kayleigh
February 27th, 2004, 12:56 PM
You're so blessed to live by a store like that! O_O I want that scroll so badly. Maybe if I get some more Japanese pen pals, one of them will send me lots of stuff like that. o.o

Sayuri no Hoshi
February 27th, 2004, 01:16 PM
You're so blessed to live by a store like that! O_O I want that scroll so badly. Maybe if I get some more Japanese pen pals, one of them will send me lots of stuff like that. o.o
Well, if I knew sooner that you and Kairi wanted one, I would've bought more when I was there! O_o;; But, the last time I went was in August, and I didn't even knew PC existed back then, lol. I want another wall scroll, too. So, *grabs calculator*...ack! Roughly 51 dollars outta my pocket for three of 'em, lol. I have a Kagome and Shippo mini-scroll clock, too! *gets bombarded by Kairi and Kayleigh* The numbers are in Japanese so I can only get by telling the time from it by looking at my little Hello Kitty clock on my bureau...>_< Anyway, the next time I take the train into Harvard Square I'll let y'all know...^_^ Okay, back on topic, peoples!

100marios
February 27th, 2004, 01:18 PM
Thanks everybody for the nice compliments, lol! *blushes* I'm one of the elders at 18 years of age, Yami_Charizard. I feel like I'm 12, lol. ^_^;;

Oh, and Jordan, don't make me tell you to shut up again!!!!!!!!! I think you look very nice, too! You have such low self-esteem...^_^; I look like I have a lot of friends, you say?! I must've had that air of popularity to you, huh? HAH! I, um, have my circle of friends...I make "acquaintances"...but I can only count my good friends on one hand. ^_^ You know I'm kidding when I call you dork, right? ^_^;;; My friends around here and I call each other worse things...yeah, I know I have weird relationships, lol. I thought you could take it when people poke fun at ya! "Show 'em you're a man, Ash!" to quote Misty...heh heh. I can take you on...>_< What makes me nervous is that Kairi sweatdropped and so did you, lol. Do you think I really look like a psycho or are you just unsure of what you said about me...? lol. O_o;
*goes into one of his fake bursts of rage*
What!? I have high self-esteem! More then anyone else I know! And that's saying a lot!
.........and I can take it! It does say it in my sig afterall! I like when people poke fun at me! It's.......fun! Hehe.....
Oh, and about the sweatdrop......I put that because I thought the comment I made about you looking like the type of person who has a lot of friends was a little strange. True.....but kind of an awkward thing to say hehe....

*in his mind*
Oh great. Now she's gonna take that comment the wrong way too! Hehe....

Sayuri no Hoshi
February 27th, 2004, 01:30 PM
Actually, I was going to tell you the comment you made could be taken so many different ways, lol. I thought you were referring to a lot of um, "boyfriends". Was it the make-up that made you think that...? ^_^;; NEVERMIND! I'm branching off into a totally different subject I shouldn't go into! But, since you get your undies in a bunch when I make a comeback I just decided to let it slide, lol! O_o *pats Jordan's back* You're still my buddy, anyway! =^___^=

100marios
February 27th, 2004, 01:41 PM
Actually, I was going to tell you the comment you made could be taken so many different ways, lol. I thought you were referring to a lot of um, "boyfriends". Was it the make-up that made you think that...? ^_^;; NEVERMIND! I'm branching off into a totally different subject I shouldn't go into! But, since you get your undies in a bunch when I make a comeback I just decided to let it slide, lol! O_o *pats Jordan's back* You're still my buddy, anyway! =^___^=
I was just refering to friends in general. You know, friend friends!
Thanks Chrystie........I think hehe.....
*extends his hand to Chrystie*
Put 'er there!

....ok, since we got over that......now what?
Hehe....

DragonTrainer
February 27th, 2004, 02:43 PM
Sayuri, woah, that was such a bautiful picture, honestly, you look great !^^

Sayuri no Hoshi
February 27th, 2004, 02:55 PM
Yay, DragonTrainer, thank you for your sweet compliment! I feel all special now...! ^__^ I dunno, Jordan...what now...lol...^_^;; If only I could know what goes on in your eccentric mind...O_o;;

100marios
February 27th, 2004, 03:01 PM
Yay, DragonTrainer, thank you for your sweet compliment! I feel all special now...! ^__^ I dunno, Jordan...what now...lol...^_^;; If only I could know what goes on in your eccentric mind...O_o;;
Hmm.....well let's see...I'll give ya a glimpse!

*opens up his mind.....not literally hehe....*

I wonder what's for dinner tonight.....

*closes it up (not literally once more!)*

There! Now you know what it feels like to be in the mind of a genius!
Hehe...

DragonTrainer
February 27th, 2004, 03:08 PM
Yay, DragonTrainer, thank you for your sweet compliment! I feel all special now...! ^__^

Well, I have to speak truth ;)

parallelzero
February 27th, 2004, 03:23 PM

lookin good sayuri!

22sa
February 27th, 2004, 03:42 PM
Well, I have to speak truth ;)
You mean you write truth. =P

Kenta-kun
February 27th, 2004, 03:44 PM
How DO u get your pic into the post? Doesn't seem to work for me

DragonTrainer
February 27th, 2004, 03:48 PM
You mean you write truth. =P
Lol, same difference 22sa, I doesn't matter :P

100marios
February 27th, 2004, 03:51 PM
How DO u get your pic into the post? Doesn't seem to work for me
Ok, here's what I know....
In your post, there's a button that says "manage attachments" near the bottom.
You press the button, and then browse until you get to your pic.
Then you attach it!
That should work......hopefully hehe....

Kenta-kun
February 27th, 2004, 03:58 PM
Ok guys, here's my pic. Keep in mind that it's a school pic (I always look bad in school pics)

22sa
February 27th, 2004, 04:02 PM
Lol, same difference 22sa, I doesn't matter :P
lol, In that post of yours, yes they are the same in meaning but IRL speaking the truth and writing the truth are very different. :P

DragonTrainer
February 27th, 2004, 04:05 PM
Well, to me writing the truth andspeaking the truth are the same, as long as you actually say the truth :P

22sa
February 27th, 2004, 04:10 PM
Well, to me writing the truth andspeaking the truth are the same, as long as you actually say the truth :P
So DT says and writes truth, lol. XD :P

DragonTrainer
February 27th, 2004, 04:14 PM
Yup, nothing but the truth comes from me :P

Sayuri no Hoshi
February 27th, 2004, 05:06 PM
Hmm.....well let's see...I'll give ya a glimpse!

*opens up his mind.....not literally hehe....*

I wonder what's for dinner tonight.....

*closes it up (not literally once more!)*

There! Now you know what it feels like to be in the mind of a genius!
Hehe...
You worry me so much... -________- Well, I had pizza tonight for dinner. Yup...that's what I had...^_^;; Why can't you be nice like DragonTrainer, lol. (Oooooooooh, that's gonna hit a sore spot, hmm?)

DragonTrainer
February 27th, 2004, 05:42 PM
Yea, be nice and kind like me 100maios :P

100marios
February 27th, 2004, 05:46 PM
You worry me so much... -________- Well, I had pizza tonight for dinner. Yup...that's what I had...^_^;; Why can't you be nice like DragonTrainer, lol. (Oooooooooh, that's gonna hit a sore spot, hmm?)
Oh yeah? Take this!
IRL, put your index finger and your thumb together and look at them!

........that's how much I care!....just kidding hehe...

I know I could be nice......but that gets so boring after a while! I just have to be myself!
.............and I'm gonna have pizza too! My dad was going to make it, but our oven is sorta broken. So we're ordering instead!
......oh, and yay! I proved very useful today IRL! (Suprise, suprise!) I got my mom and my sisters out of a jam!
Hehe......

Sayuri no Hoshi
February 27th, 2004, 06:06 PM
*puts index and thumb almost together and looks through it closely and sees Jordan then closes thumb and index tightly* Hmmm...I'M CRUSHING YOUR HEAD!! (If you watch The Kids In The Hall you'll know what I'm talking about, lol.) Oh, and could you tell me what "IRL" means? I never knew what it meant ever since I joined here! *shrugs* You better be nice or I'll start calling you a dork again, dork. ^_~;

Roxas
February 27th, 2004, 06:13 PM
Oro? hmmm...umm... *looks around and sees sayuri's pic* wow! u look good in those pics, SNH (heehee...me have nicknames for almost everyon i know :laugh: ) *nods* nice picies ya got there!

100marios
February 27th, 2004, 06:26 PM
*puts index and thumb almost together and looks through it closely and sees Jordan then closes thumb and index tightly* Hmmm...I'M CRUSHING YOUR HEAD!! (If you watch The Kids In The Hall you'll know what I'm talking about, lol.) Oh, and could you tell me what "IRL" means? I never knew what it meant ever since I joined here! *shrugs* You better be nice or I'll start calling you a dork again, dork. ^_~;
Crushing my head? That's the wierdest- AHH!! The pain!
*falls on his knees while holding his head*
Oh the agony!........and I don't watch Kids in the Hall, nor have I heard of it! Hehe.....
Well, I didn't know what IRL meant either, but I just figured out a while back!
*blows on his nails and rubs them on his shirt*
Yup, ah, you're such a krod......hehe.....
*flips a comb out from his pocket and combs his hair Johnny Bravo style*
Well, IRL means "in real life"!

Sayuri no Hoshi
February 27th, 2004, 06:44 PM
Well, look whose evil had just turned good! EVEN KENSHIN'S BEGINNING TO BE NICE TO ME, JORDAN! Take notes, lol. ^_^;; Thank you for the compliment, Kenshin. The Kids In The Hall is on Comedy Central from 2 to 3 PM...I think. Hopefully they didn't change the schedule on me...*raises an eyebrow* It's strange but funny, kind of like you...krod. *despises the word spelled backwards* Oh, and you're nothing like Johnny Bravo. You were when your ego boosted up higher than Gary Oak's on a clear and sunny day when all these girls claimed they had a crush on you a week ago! Sadly, you've lost it...lol...and you came back as Ash from the Advanced season that seriously has a firecracker permanently up his backside...O_o;; *begins to twitch* Grr, look what you do to me, Jordan! I'm practically insane no thanks to you!

parallelzero
February 27th, 2004, 06:46 PM
I feel so left out, I say nice things about peoples pics and im ignored :( O well, i should be useds to it by now

Kenta-kun
February 27th, 2004, 06:49 PM
Don't worry, u rn't alone...I posted my pic a while baq & it's been completely ignored :P

Roxas
February 27th, 2004, 06:59 PM
people that r evil (for example: me) can be good, sometimes. :laugh: i like watching Kids in the Halls. it's funny sometimes. other times, it dumb. :laugh:

100marios
February 27th, 2004, 07:11 PM
I feel so left out, I say nice things about peoples pics and im ignored :( O well, i should be useds to it by now
I wasn't listened to that much either until I posted my pic. But a few people knew me by then.....I won't ignore you!

Oh, and I saw your pic Kenta-kun. You look really cool! How old are you by the way? I'm too lazy to check your profile hehe...

*laughs.........insanely hehe...*
I know I don't act like Johnny Bravo! That's a little too insane for my liking hehe....
But that show was so funny! It was one of the few Cartoon Network shows that could get me to laugh. It's a shame they rarely show it anymore!
And what did I do that made me remind you of advanced Ash hmm? I'm not a mean guy! You're just always making fun of me!......hehe.....

Roxas
February 27th, 2004, 07:18 PM
oo! me kinda like the cartoon Johny Bravo! i act like him sometimes. :laugh: *starts making poses like Johny Bravo* hoohaahuuh! :laugh: anyone wanna show their little picy of themself?

Kenta-kun
February 27th, 2004, 07:29 PM
I'm 16 (15 in that pic). I apparently look really young for my age

Hikaru's Twin
February 28th, 2004, 09:27 AM
Nice pics so far, everyone. Especially your's Sayuri and Rachel, you both look really pretty ^_^

Kayleigh
February 28th, 2004, 10:09 AM
Well, if I knew sooner that you and Kairi wanted one, I would've bought more when I was there! O_o;; But, the last time I went was in August, and I didn't even knew PC existed back then, lol. I want another wall scroll, too. So, *grabs calculator*...ack! Roughly 51 dollars outta my pocket for three of 'em, lol. I have a Kagome and Shippo mini-scroll clock, too! *gets bombarded by Kairi and Kayleigh* The numbers are in Japanese so I can only get by telling the time from it by looking at my little Hello Kitty clock on my bureau...>_< Anyway, the next time I take the train into Harvard Square I'll let y'all know...^_^ Okay, back on topic, peoples!
*clings onto Sayuri's foot* DOES THAT MEAN YOU'RE GETTING US ONE?!? O_O Ooh, though today I just found a website with neat InuYasha and Pokemon stuff. My grandfather's going to let me get it with his credit card and I'll pay him back. I'm definately getting the Pokemon Heroes soundtrack, with that Secret Garden song. *_* I adore it now... And they have neat posters, pins, etc.

Oh, and nice picture Kenta-kun! ^_^ You don't look bad in it at all.

Sayuri no Hoshi
February 28th, 2004, 10:47 AM
*clings onto Sayuri's foot* DOES THAT MEAN YOU'RE GETTING US ONE?!? O_O Ooh, though today I just found a website with neat InuYasha and Pokemon stuff. My grandfather's going to let me get it with his credit card and I'll pay him back. I'm definately getting the Pokemon Heroes soundtrack, with that Secret Garden song. *_* I adore it now... And they have neat posters, pins, etc.

Oh, and nice picture Kenta-kun! ^_^ You don't look bad in it at all.
*clears the area and screams* THERE'S A POKEMON HEROES SOUNDTRACK?!!?!?!?!? I wanted that "Secret Garden" song SO bad, too! I looked everywhere for the download online, lol. Anyway, I am serious, when I do go back I will buy some wall scrolls; or, if for some reason you can't find what you're looking for I'll get it for you at Tokyo Kid, Chibi Toys, or All Your Game. That is, only if you feel comfortable sending things back and forth to random people, lol. I've never done it before either, but it's just a thought! ^_^; Now I only need to pursuade my Mom to take the train with me there again...and I'll be okay! Driving isn't an option because ya can't ever find a parking spot over there unless you wanna walk 5 miles from a parking garage to get to your destination! *shrugs and is on a mission to buy the Pokemon Heroes Soundtrack*

Kayleigh
February 28th, 2004, 11:28 AM
Ooh, you liked it too? Well, I have the lyrics to it if you want them! ^_^

Also, I really don't mind exchanging things like that back and forth, since we're friends. But I wouldn't if I barely knew you, lol. o.o And let me save up more $ first! I'm kinda spending all of mine on this soundtrack. >_> (And other stuff.) I'd have more if..my..neighbor...would..pay..me....for.. BABYSITTING!!!!!!!!!! *runs off to her neighbor's house carrying a pitchfork in one hand and a torch in the other*

Kairi
February 28th, 2004, 11:45 AM
You guys sure like getting off topic. =P Seems I'm the last person to see Heroes. ._.; Then again, hardly anybody posts pictures in this thread so I guess it doesn't matter. Someone should round up all the picture posts for convenience though, in case people don't want to trudge through all the random non-sense posts to see pictures. x_x;

Dizzy
February 28th, 2004, 11:49 AM
Woah Sayuri no Hoshi, Your really pretty :) You look just like my friend Monica but prettier... *_* LOL you could hypnotize people with beauty...

Sayuri no Hoshi
February 28th, 2004, 11:56 AM
Wow, Dizzy, you're ranking up there with DragonTrainer's compliments, lol! Thank you so much! I know Kairi that going off topic is a sin at PC, but I can't help it, sorry, lol...^_^; I promise, I'll try harder to stop going off the subject in most of the threads I post in now! All right, Kayleigh, we'll discuss it and work something out later!

Kairi
February 28th, 2004, 12:15 PM
It's not a problem, really. ^_^; Like I said this thread would be dead if it weren't for off-topic posts. Furthermore (I sound so old...;_;) if you hadn't been having those discussions you might have not felt comfortable to post your picture. So in reality they help the topic! Yay! o.o;

DragonTrainer
February 28th, 2004, 02:54 PM
Seems to me that nowadays most threads have a lot of off-topicness :P

Kayleigh
February 28th, 2004, 04:44 PM
*is about to explode* I just ordered the CD!!!!!!!!! O_O If there's a way to copy it then I would send you one.. Unless.. is that illegal? >_>

And sorry about the off-topicness, Kairi. I just can be so forgetful and I have this feeling that I must reply to every post that I see. ._. Lol. One day when I have like 10 free hours I wouldn't mind hunting through the thread and organizing pictures, but don't expect it any time soon. XP

Dizzy
February 28th, 2004, 04:56 PM
Its not Illegal to Copy the CD if you own it, as long as you dont sell it for the price you bought it for( Its the most commonly broken Law, even by Djs and remixers)

Kayleigh
February 28th, 2004, 04:58 PM
Ah, okay. Well I certainly wouldn't sell it. ^_^; Sayuri just said she liked the song so I could send it to her if I can figure out how to copy them.

Kairi
February 28th, 2004, 05:00 PM
You need a CD burner and some blanks CDs, and even then legality is in question. =\ Dont worry about the off-topicness, like I said. ^_^;

Sayuri no Hoshi
February 28th, 2004, 05:10 PM
Yeah, what Kairi said, lol. Hmm, I don't think I'm able to order anything off of the Internet anymore...can I have the website, please? I'd just like to see what's there and to see the CD! If I can't buy it anywhere else but the Internet, I'll ask you then, Kayleigh. ^_^

DragonTrainer
February 28th, 2004, 06:04 PM
I would prbably go to eBay, maybe find something there.Or amazon.com

Then again, I never buy stuff through the net :P

Kayleigh
February 28th, 2004, 06:54 PM
Okay, thanks Kairi. ^_^; I have no idea what those are but oh well. And the website is www.gkworld.com (http://www.gkworld.com/) I originally found the soundtrack on eBay, but the seller's instructions were to order it on their website.. or something. >_> (So the seller owned GK World.) We did, and it worked out fine. I'll let you know how the CD is when I get it, and then you can decide if you'd like to get it or not. But for the CD we could only use a PayPal credit card.

And by the way Kairi, on that website there are a TON of Inu Yasha wall scrolls and posters. =D I'm going to get a Sango pin pretty soon, it was so cute! Sango's my favorite character.

100marios
February 28th, 2004, 06:56 PM
Heh, you know Kenta-kun......
You look a whole lot like that Jeremy Sumpter guy! The kid from the recent Peter Pan movie!
You have that look I suppose hehe....

Kayleigh
February 28th, 2004, 07:02 PM
You said that on purpose, didn't you? XD To set me off into La La Land!

*swoons* But Jeremy Sumpter... *_* Be glad that you look like him! BE GLAD!

Kairi
February 28th, 2004, 07:16 PM
I actually would like some Kingdom Hearts one, either the DWU or Sora probably. ^_^; I have so much on my wall already from games. X_X;

100marios
February 28th, 2004, 07:21 PM
You said that on purpose, didn't you? XD To set me off into La La Land!

*swoons* But Jeremy Sumpter... *_* Be glad that you look like him! BE GLAD!
*twiddles his fingers and whistles*
I was framed!
Actually, he does look quite a bit like him. At least I think so!
......what? What's wrong with Jeremy Sumpter? He is your dream guy afterall!
Hehe....

Kayleigh
February 28th, 2004, 07:28 PM
I actually would like some Kingdom Hearts one, either the DWU or Sora probably. ^_^; I have so much on my wall already from games. X_X;
Only $12.95! =P *attaches pic* Sora looks cute in this. ^_^ I have a thing for spiky haired anime guys. Don't ask.

And you did say that on purpose! =P *bonks 100marios* Oh well, there's nothing wrong with looking like Jeremy to me.

Kairi
February 28th, 2004, 07:31 PM
Ooo thats him from CoM. I really like his KHII design, he looks older and darker. ^_^ I dont have nearly enough KH memorabilia, lol. ._. Lol the way you said the price...Kayleigh did you get a job working for them? =P

100marios
February 28th, 2004, 07:36 PM
Only $12.95! =P *attaches pic* Sora looks cute in this. ^_^ I have a thing for spiky haired anime guys. Don't ask.

And you did say that on purpose! =P *bonks 100marios* Oh well, there's nothing wrong with looking like Jeremy to me.
Cool! Sora! The only thing that was always rather strange about him was his feet. I suppose he has to fit in with Micky and the other Disney characters though!

*gets bonked and rubs his head*
Oof!!
These bonks are going to come back and haunt me someday hehe....
There's nothing wrong like him looking like Jeremy Sumpter to me either! It's just that there is an uncanny resemblance between them. I do suppose Jeremy doesn't have hair that red looking though......it's mostly in the face!....which is all there really is!

Tempest
February 29th, 2004, 04:31 AM
Here's me back in December (http://www.mishelly.co.uk/madphotos/Me.JPG).

And here's me about a week ago (http://www.mishelly.co.uk/madphotos/Me%20Again%20(22.2.04).JPG)!

Michelle xx

Sayuri no Hoshi
February 29th, 2004, 04:36 AM
Okay, thanks Kairi. ^_^; I have no idea what those are but oh well. And the website is www.gkworld.com (http://www.gkworld.com/) I originally found the soundtrack on eBay, but the seller's instructions were to order it on their website.. or something.
Okay, I'm really dumb, Kayleigh, lol. I have actually been to that website before...heh. It has the Yu-Gi-Oh! wall scroll that I wanted (It has Miho, Tea, Joey, Tristan, and Yami/Yugi on it. Yes, it sure is worth it! ^_~)! Some jerk that was selling tons of stuff during a Yu-Gi-Oh! convention and tournament at the mall said the "big scrolls" weren't for sale. Who says that when they know they could make money off of it?! I was about to give up my Coach wallet and all of my money inside! I'm so financially weak, lol. I searched for Pokemon CD's but I can't seem to find the one with "Secret Garden" on it...hmm..^_^;

[EDIT]: Cool pics, Tempest! You look good! ^_^

Hikaru's Twin
February 29th, 2004, 06:52 AM
Like your pic, Tempest, you look really nice! ^_^

Tempest
February 29th, 2004, 08:29 AM
^_^ Lol, cool.
Aww, Thanks!!

bna_li
February 29th, 2004, 08:51 AM
I'm sure I'm boring eveyone by now, but it doesnt work. Humph! Oh, yeah, I'm sure this has been asked before, but what is it with caucasians liking asian girls? I forgot...

Kayleigh
February 29th, 2004, 08:57 AM
Ooo that’s him from CoM. I really like his KHII design, he looks older and darker. ^_^ I don’t have nearly enough KH memorabilia, lol. ._. Lol the way you said the price...Kayleigh did you get a job working for them? =PNah, they didn't have enough Pokemon stuff for me to be interested. >_> And Sora's KHll design is cooler. ^_^

And by the way, great pictures Tempest! =D

Also, the song is on the album 'The Pokemon 2002 Music Collection'. But the site didn't have a track listing of that one so it didn't show up. But read the credits; that's how I learned about the song and album names. XD

Kairi
February 29th, 2004, 09:52 AM
The DWU is cute too, isnt he? ^_^; Yay more pictures! Now the threads filling up with nice looking people.

Did you actually order the album yet Kayleigh? What part of the movie is that song you really want it? I may buy Heroes today and rip it to my hard drive to watch.

Sayuri no Hoshi
February 29th, 2004, 03:59 PM
The part of the movie when "Secret Garden" plays is where Ash is playing with Latias disguised as Bianca on the swing. Then, it becomes louder in the background when they're in Latios's "sight-sharing" scene. It's a pretty song, Kairi! ^_^

Kairi
February 29th, 2004, 06:11 PM
I bought the movie today, I saw it. I have some good things to say about it, and some inaccuracies. I should really find a thread specifically for the movie though, lol.

100marios
February 29th, 2004, 06:44 PM
YEAH! FINALLY!..........(sorry for that random outburst hehe....)
It feels good to get your haircut after not getting it for 2 1/2 months! The last time I got one was when I first started getting really active in PC hehe.....my hair was really long a little while ago!
......my dad and I actually did a little bit of a mean thing hehe....
We went out so I could get a haircut, but we also gained some other plans in the process.
After searching for a barber shop that wasn't either closed, or too busy, we strted thinking that we wanted to see Lord of the Rings again, one last time. We went to a mall (it's called Dolphin mall......I have no idea why I bothered to tell you that.....) and decided to see if they had a barber shop there. Well, it was no barber shop, but I got my haircut at some salon place. We got into the movie just in the nick of time too! Everything went pretty well...........except my mom and older sister aren't very happy at us hehe.......
we decided to give them, jokingly, the lame exuse that we got lost!
Anyway, it feels good to have short hair again!

Kayleigh
February 29th, 2004, 06:45 PM
Sayuri's right, that's the part where the song is. ^_^ It's sung by a Japanese woman I believe, and it's in English. It's still on the album, though. And I did order the album already! So it should be arriving next week, maybe around Friday or so...

[edit] DOLPHIN MALL?! O_O That's my dream mall!!

Sayuri no Hoshi
February 29th, 2004, 06:54 PM
YEAH! FINALLY!..........(sorry for that random outburst hehe....)
It feels good to get your haircut after not getting it for 2 1/2 months! The last time I got one was when I first started getting really active in PC hehe.....my hair was really long a little while ago!
......my dad and I actually did a little bit of a mean thing hehe....
We went out so I could get a haircut, but we also gained some other plans in the process.
After searching for a barber shop that wasn't either closed, or too busy, we strted thinking that we wanted to see Lord of the Rings again, one last time. We went to a mall (it's called Dolphin mall......I have no idea why I bothered to tell you that.....) and decided to see if they had a barber shop there. Well, it was no barber shop, but I got my haircut at some salon place. We got into the movie just in the nick of time too! Everything went pretty well...........except my mom and older sister aren't very happy at us hehe.......
we decided to give them, jokingly, the lame exuse that we got lost!
Anyway, it feels good to have short hair again!
You so nicely chose to post your hair story in this thread, lol. ^_^;;;; That was the most random thing I've seen...lol! It didn't even pertain to pictures or even our off-topic of Pokemon Heroes. There's never a dull moment with you, Jordan, lol. I'm glad your hair feels...refreshed...O_o;

*turns to Kayleigh* ANYWAY! Yeah, a Japanese woman does sing "Secret Garden"; her name is Madoka.

100marios
March 1st, 2004, 04:05 AM
You so nicely chose to post your hair story in this thread, lol. ^_^;;;; That was the most random thing I've seen...lol! It didn't even pertain to pictures or even our off-topic of Pokemon Heroes. There's never a dull moment with you, Jordan, lol. I'm glad your hair feels...refreshed...O_o;

*turns to Kayleigh* ANYWAY! Yeah, a Japanese woman does sing "Secret Garden"; her name is Madoka.
At least it's more on topic than talking about who sings that song in Pokemon Heroes! Although it was a really nice song........hehe.
Dolphin mall is pretty cool. It's packed most of the time since it's a fairly new one, but it's better then most of the other malls around where I live. In fact....they're building a new mall pretty much across the street from where I live. It'll be interesting.........but good bye peacfulness!

Pluslechu
March 1st, 2004, 07:43 PM
selvog dog jpg. Eheheh X) Couldn't find an up to date pic of me so....please enjoy this odd looking picture of my dog ^^;;

Pluslechu
March 1st, 2004, 07:44 PM
(sry about this double post) AAGH! It didn't WORK!!! Why???

100marios
March 1st, 2004, 07:46 PM
(sry about this double post) AAGH! It didn't WORK!!! Why???
Hmm....you're attaching the image right? You're going down the page and pressing attach? It should work if you do that........if you haven't already done it that is hehe.....

DeathMetal Anarchist
March 1st, 2004, 07:46 PM
You guys are all chikens! This is my picture!

http://sapphire.sourceforge.net/files/funny.jpg

100marios
March 1st, 2004, 07:50 PM
You guys are all chikens! This is my picture!

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=sapphire.sourceforge.net/files/funny.jpg&imgrefurl=http://sapphire.sourceforge.net/files/&h=561&w=531&sz=34&tbnid=6Y_2-Re_S04J:&tbnh=129&tbnw=123&prev=/images%3Fq%3DFunny%2Bpictures%26svnum%3D20%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26safe%3Dactive%26sa%3DN
Lookin' sharp Masterblue! That's just how I imagined you!........just kidding hehe.....
Your post wouldn't happen to be one of the files below is it? Or is it all for the joke? Hehe....

KingpiN
March 2nd, 2004, 09:29 AM
im late ...as usual...

well....heres me!! ....two years ago...:D

Master Kwesi Nkromah
March 3rd, 2004, 11:31 AM
Here's a picture of me and my friend An-ni, we both attend Morrisville State College (in NY). cOOL!

HIM
March 3rd, 2004, 11:43 AM
R u on the left or the right?

Kairi
March 3rd, 2004, 12:40 PM
Hes most definitely the one on the left. ^_^; Hi Kwesi! That guy made PC, and looks good too. XP

John Denver
March 3rd, 2004, 01:17 PM
...Kingpin looks like he can kick my @ss...

...and kwesi looks like he's bout to bust a cap in mah @ss...

Ha, just kidding kwesi, I've seen many other pics of you from long ago...ha!

I was being serious about kingpin though (scared)

must run away from the BOO ya!

StarLightUmbreon
March 3rd, 2004, 01:20 PM
Looks like more brave poeple post pics. I don;t think i could do that on line. Great fear of being laughed at ._.
Any who ok mt mind lost track of what i was going to say sorry..............

ScArLetSkye
March 3rd, 2004, 01:46 PM
I would post a piccy of myself if:
1.-CameraslikedmeandIlookedgoodinpictures
2.-I had a scanner
3.-Or, if I had a web camera thing
:/

Teara
March 3rd, 2004, 02:18 PM
I don't think I could post a picture of me, I'd be far too nervous. But you all look very nice. KingpiN, you look like one of the student teachers that comes to my school. You should be proud of that because all the girls really, umm, admire him. If that's the word I should use.

Ryoutarou
March 3rd, 2004, 02:24 PM
http://romanticmovies.about.com/library/graphics/diegolunabio.jpg here's me!

Kayleigh
March 3rd, 2004, 02:29 PM
Nice pictures KingpiN, Kwesi, and blue! ^_^; (Is that really you? It looks like a screen shot from a movie!)

Ryoutarou
March 3rd, 2004, 02:33 PM
Hahaha! just change the color of the hair and you have me! i'm related to him he's my cosin people say were twin's but if it werent for the fact that we have diffrent color hair we'd be identical...yes that is diego luna....yes that is my cousin....yes i do look like.

Pokemaster10000
March 3rd, 2004, 02:33 PM
I don't think I could post a picture of me, I'd be far too nervous. But you all look very nice. KingpiN, you look like one of the student teachers that comes to my school. You should be proud of that because all the girls really, umm, admire him. If that's the word I should use.

Hmm. Go to here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=2342&page=40&pp=25) Becky and go to post #991. Teara took a picture of her and a friend. I'm just wondering if that's a picture of you and Teara.

Cool pic blue. :)

Teara
March 3rd, 2004, 02:42 PM
Hmm. Go to here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=2342&page=40&pp=25) Becky and go to post #991. Teara took a picture of her and a friend. I'm just wondering if that's a picture of you and Teara.

Cool pic blue. :)
Oh, no, that's not me, that's Sara, one of Teara's friends from high school. I'm really suprised she posted her picture though, she never even showed me her Christmas pictures. Leave it to Teara to post one of her best Pictures here before she shows them to her friends.
Oh, Blue, I can't see your picture, my computor does this sometimes, I'm sure I'll be able to see it later.

100marios
March 3rd, 2004, 02:46 PM
I was wondering if that was you too Becky!
And Blue.......a proffesional took that picture right? It's so good!.....and you're lookin' good yourself! Hehe...

Ryoutarou
March 3rd, 2004, 02:47 PM
um....thanks?
i THINK....

100marios
March 3rd, 2004, 02:58 PM
um....thanks?
i THINK....
Hmm? What's wrong? I was just complimenting you!
Hehe....

Teara
March 3rd, 2004, 03:05 PM
Hmm? What's wrong? I was just complimenting you!
Hehe....
I belive he said that because that's his cousen, not him. Oh dear, I still can't see your picture Blue. But I'm sure you look great, even if it's not really you.

100marios
March 3rd, 2004, 03:27 PM
I belive he said that because that's his cousen, not him. Oh dear, I still can't see your picture Blue. But I'm sure you look great, even if it's not really you.
Oh, ok! I didn't see that post.
Well, you're cousin looks good so you must look good too!
........is that that any better? Hehe...

perthskies
March 3rd, 2004, 03:34 PM
Nice pictures people!

I'm sure many people have seen my picture...

Any new/regular people want to see some more recent pictures though? ^_^;

Hakudoushi-kun
March 3rd, 2004, 06:44 PM
http://romanticmovies.about.com/library/graphics/diegolunabio.jpg here's me!
you really do look like a guy from a movie scene

Pokemaster10000
March 3rd, 2004, 07:25 PM
Nice pictures people!

I'm sure many people have seen my picture...

Any new/regular people want to see some more recent pictures though? ^_^;

Well I haven't. o.o

WdrngWrdWvr
March 3rd, 2004, 11:31 PM
Well, not many of you guys will know me. Im fairly well known where ever i go by the time i leave. But here are two pics of me. The first i was prepared for, obviously. The second i was in no way ready for, but it kinda captures me in some kinda weird natural state. Hope your monitors dont shatter too much.

hehe

*Posts then sees his image.. and thinks he needds to elaborate a bit..* okay, i know in that second image.. i look kinda... well.. like i could seriously hurt anyone i see at any time... but i had had a bad day that day and well.. i am a kinda big guy. But as posatively evil and grrr as i look, I'm really not that mean hehe. But... people dont pick on me much. which is always good. ;P

KingpiN
March 4th, 2004, 06:02 AM
Scary?? me??? are u talking serious?? Cmon, im the nicest guy on hearth...._...well kind of:p

Anyway, i know im cute hehe:p, naaa, but i dont think im scary:(

I cut my hair yestarday, i look like a nice and decent boy now...when i get a pic, ill sure post it in here.

Salu2

PS: kawesi made PC? he seems like a young boy...he must be very inteligent.

PS2: eheh, i thing wandering world weaver looks more scary than me in his second pick....he could beat me up, and you to..and you, and you and *insert any name here*

:D

100marios
March 4th, 2004, 03:44 PM
Scary?? me??? are u talking serious?? Cmon, im the nicest guy on hearth...._...well kind of:p

Anyway, i know im cute hehe:p, naaa, but i dont think im scary:(

I cut my hair yestarday, i look like a nice and decent boy now...when i get a pic, ill sure post it in here.

Salu2

PS2: eheh, i thing wandering world weaver looks more scary than me in his second pick....he could beat me up, and you to..and you, and you and *insert any name here*

:D
*inserts my name*
Oh yeah! I knew it!
Hehe.....

Nice pics Wandering Word Weaver......uh...mind if I leave all those little things out? Hehe.....
*sweatdrops*
Cool pics!

Pokemaster10000
March 4th, 2004, 04:10 PM
Gah, everyone looks like they're 10 years older than me. o.o

orange*berry
March 4th, 2004, 05:03 PM
He's a sophomore in college. n.n() *L* Funny how some people think he looks so young. n.n()

Kairi
March 4th, 2004, 05:06 PM
Lol everyone says he looks really young. Good thing he isn't around to see all those comments. XP

WdrngWrdWvr
March 5th, 2004, 12:55 AM
*hides* ack! Oo;;; i wouldnt hurt anyone hehe. *erases beat-up list* I do my battling in the pokemon arena. Not irl. :P

*regrets posting his "Grrr" pic* XD

I spose it answers the question. What does a 400lb gorilla do in his spare time? ... Anything he darn well wants hehe. *Forces everyone to read his fanfiction* MUaha

John Denver
March 5th, 2004, 05:13 AM
blue...I posted a pic of brad pitt and people believed it was me... are you peopel STUPID!?!? WHA!?!!!?

*heh, just kidding*

or AM i...hmmmmm

I have a scanner!! I can post my pic! hurrah! huzzah! the king as returned!

VIVAAAAAA LAS BOO ya!

Pluslechu
March 5th, 2004, 10:40 PM
Here ya go! ^____^ Tis me! (My dog actually...All pics of me saved on my computer are from the second grade...)

bna_li
March 5th, 2004, 10:47 PM
Your dog huh? Why dont you post yourself instead of your dog?

Pluslechu
March 6th, 2004, 01:09 AM
Because I felt like making a joke, and my mom can't even figure out how to use the scanner ^_^;; Unless u want to see a pic of me from second grade then enjoy my dog for now :P

bna_li
March 6th, 2004, 01:43 AM
Heh, alright. I'm scared of some dogs though.

Kayleigh
March 6th, 2004, 07:49 AM
blue...I posted a pic of brad pitt and people believed it was me... are you peopel STUPID!?!? WHA!?!!!?

*heh, just kidding*

or AM i...hmmmmm

I have a scanner!! I can post my pic! hurrah! huzzah! the king as returned!

VIVAAAAAA LAS BOO ya!
Hey, I knew who it was! >.> The virtual and Pokemon worlds haven't completely taken over me. I still know... Bill Gates, Veronica Taylor, Racheal Lillis, Matt Mitler...

And nice pictures WdrngWrdWvr! (I had to copy and paste your name, lol. o.o) And your dog is cute Pluslechu!

Flaming Torchic
March 6th, 2004, 08:03 AM
Here's a picture of me and my friend An-ni, we both attend Morrisville State College (in NY). cOOL!

Ah, so the head honcho finally shows his pic! =O Lookin' cool Kwesi :)

Pluslechu
March 6th, 2004, 03:36 PM
Heh, here's me by the river in Kodiak (part of Alaska)
It's from last summer...I look a bit fat in this one...I've lost weight since then...
And my hair's longer and I'm a little less pale...
(And about my last post, this wasn't saved on my computer, it came from a CD ROM full of pics that my friend's dad took on his digital camera)

Hikaru's Twin
March 6th, 2004, 03:48 PM
Hey, nice pic, Pluslechu! ^_^

bna_li
March 6th, 2004, 04:04 PM
*hides* ack! Oo;;; i wouldnt hurt anyone hehe. *erases beat-up list* I do my battling in the pokemon arena. Not irl. :P

*regrets posting his "Grrr" pic* XD

I spose it answers the question. What does a 400lb gorilla do in his spare time? ... Anything he darn well wants hehe. *Forces everyone to read his fanfiction* MUaha
I look like that every day. Don't worry about it...:D

Pluslechu
March 6th, 2004, 04:17 PM
Thanks, Hikaru's Twin ^_^

Pokemaster10000
March 6th, 2004, 04:57 PM
Heh, here's me by the river in Kodiak (part of Alaska)
It's from last summer...I look a bit fat in this one...I've lost weight since then...
And my hair's longer and I'm a little less pale...
(And about my last post, this wasn't saved on my computer, it came from a CD ROM full of pics that my friend's dad took on his digital camera)

Wow, you look young.

Kayleigh
March 6th, 2004, 06:21 PM
Nice picture Pluslechu! ^_^ You look different than I imagined, maybe younger.

Pokemaster10000
March 6th, 2004, 06:59 PM
Hmm, are you going to post yours Kayleigh?

Kayleigh
March 6th, 2004, 08:41 PM
I would've, but... I sent a really nice picture to my friend one time, and then when she made me a birthday present, she put that picture and one if hers in a frame and sent it to me through the mail. Though I think that she accidently put in my old address, and so it hasn't come since last October. ._. It's probably lost in the mail forever, or somebody got it and just kept it.

oni flygon
March 6th, 2004, 10:05 PM
Hmmm... If I picked a picture of me, would anyone want me 10 years from now or my current one? XD

100marios
March 6th, 2004, 10:08 PM
Hmmm... If I picked a picture of me, would anyone want me 10 years from now or my current one? XD
.......er, I think we'll all just go with the current one hehe....
I want to see what the great FE master looks like!

oni flygon
March 6th, 2004, 10:12 PM
...trust me, he doesn't look good when he forgets to shave....

Scyther5
March 6th, 2004, 10:14 PM
...trust me, he doesn't look good when he forgets to shave....
Then shave and post your pic, problem solved!

oni flygon
March 6th, 2004, 10:15 PM
...must find good picture...all other pics are of me caught when I didn't know a camera was infront of me... O.O

100marios
March 6th, 2004, 10:16 PM
Then shave and post your pic, problem solved!
*whispers to oni flygon*
Wow, this guy has some good logic hehe.....

So, great FE master, when exactly are you gonna post your pic? Hmm?

oni flygon
March 6th, 2004, 10:23 PM
Dunno...unless I can find a good picture of me... so...that may take a while.. sorry... O.O

Pluslechu
March 6th, 2004, 11:31 PM
*looks at posts about my pic* I look young? 0_o No ones ever said I looked younger than I am (12) before...

Ms Ketchum
March 7th, 2004, 04:30 PM
Gah, everyone looks like they're 10 years older than me. o.o

I'm not 10 years older...I'm only 2 months older than you XD

Timbjerr
March 8th, 2004, 01:56 PM
wow...a lot of pictures posted since I last looked here...

I feel like posting my sexiest pic here...I just need to take it first :P

Red_Lugia9090
March 8th, 2004, 02:45 PM
Here I am! See?
Lookie! it's me!!!!!!

Timbjerr
March 8th, 2004, 04:09 PM
Here I am! See?
Lookie! it's me!!!!!!
wow...

you look an awful lot like a real Flygon...

*throws pokball at Red_Lugia9090*
w00t! I caught a Flygon!

100marios
March 8th, 2004, 04:52 PM
Here I am! See?
Lookie! it's me!!!!!!
*looks at pic really hard*
Wait a second! Red Lugia! That's not right!
.....I expected you to look more like a Lugia than a Flygon hehe....

*fights over the pokeball with Tmbjr*
Hey! I want this pokemon! I never had one before! Much less heard one that could talk and make .bmps of themselves!
Hehe...

Kenta-kun
March 8th, 2004, 06:11 PM
Post a real pic of yourself, redlugia. I suddenly want 2 kno wut u look like

100marios
March 10th, 2004, 06:32 PM
Yeah, that would be cool. But hey, if she doesn't want to she doesn't have to right?
I suppose I'll just wait then!
Hehe....

Timbjerr
March 10th, 2004, 07:04 PM
******!

I forgot that I reloaded my computer and I don't have the software to go with my webcam anymore...I can't post anymore pics of myself until I find it...

Teara
March 10th, 2004, 07:22 PM
******!

I forgot that I reloaded my computer and I don't have the software to go with my webcam anymore...I can't post anymore pics of myself until I find it...
Whoa! Zhould a mod really be pozting launguage like that here?
Well anywho, good luck in finding your webcam...eheh@.@

Kayleigh
March 11th, 2004, 10:40 AM
Censor out curse words, tmbjr... >_>

But anyways, I hope you find that software that you need. ^_^;

Timbjerr
March 11th, 2004, 12:29 PM
hmm...I figured 'that word' would've been censored anyways. I type cuss words in when I'm mad and I forget to look at my own post O.o

meh...I cuss all the time IRL, If you ever IM me, one or two or twenty may slip out.

Kairi
March 11th, 2004, 02:15 PM
Can't you download the drivers from their website? Most companies do that, I did when I lost the drivers to my mouse...o.o
Err, and when someone cusses/spams, don't quote them. We have to edit your post then as well. x.x;

Ryoutarou
March 11th, 2004, 03:49 PM
Um since i really dont wanna go look through the pages again can pokemon dakota and blaine post their pics if they have?

Red_Lugia9090
March 11th, 2004, 05:16 PM

OK. Here. Its REALLY me.

100marios
March 11th, 2004, 05:22 PM
OK. Here. Its REALLY me.
Ah!......lookin' good! Now that's exactly how I imagined you!
Hehe.......

Flaming Torchic
March 11th, 2004, 05:23 PM
Wow, you're very pretty Red Lugia! You fur and wings are simply stunning, how do you make your fur so shiny? xD

Red_Lugia9090
March 11th, 2004, 05:24 PM
I brush it EVERY DAY and I ALWAYS keep it clean!
*smile* thanks!
To tell you the truth, My dad won't let me post a real pic of myself...
he thinks that I'll be assaulted or sumethin'...

Flaming Torchic
March 11th, 2004, 09:22 PM
I brush it EVERY DAY and I ALWAYS keep it clean!
*smile* thanks!
To tell you the truth, My dad won't let me post a real pic of myself...
he thinks that I'll be assaulted or sumethin'...

That is understandable, there are some people like that somewhere on the internet, so if you don't feel comfortable or you are not allowed then don't.

For me? I wouldn't be allowed also and wouldn't want to anyways, not much to look at either, lol :P

IT
March 12th, 2004, 10:39 PM
This is picture of me (for real)

http://www.cheerfulheart.com/images/Breakout%202002/24_24big.gif

Im the one in the midle the two others are my buds Ryan and Spencer

Magic.:disappoin

Sayuri no Hoshi
March 13th, 2004, 05:05 AM
That's such an awesome pic, IT! You and your friends look great. ^_^

Kayleigh
March 13th, 2004, 07:42 AM
Yeah, I agree, great picture! ^_^

StarLightUmbreon
March 15th, 2004, 04:36 PM
Brave people. I finaly have a pic on mu computer but i have no clue if i will post it or not. Word chubby come to mind when i think about it.

Kairi
March 15th, 2004, 06:01 PM
If you feel uncomfortable don't, but don't worry. No one here wants to judge, I'm sure you're just being hard on yourself. Of course don't do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable. ^_^;

Kayleigh
March 15th, 2004, 07:05 PM
Yeah! ^_^ We'd love to see what you look like.

StarLightUmbreon
March 15th, 2004, 08:37 PM
OK here i am. Though i didi not crop the pic. There was more pic ubt a friends croped it for a tyhing he was doing. I don't even remeember what he was doing now.

oK PC would not up load the pic for somereason but i up loaded it to my farilart account.

http://www.frailart.net/members/DarkTrainerSilen/Me1.BMP

100marios
March 15th, 2004, 08:47 PM
You look good in that pic StarLightUmbreon!
...chubby? No way! You look great!
Hehe...

Kairi
March 15th, 2004, 09:25 PM
Aw, you're kawaii! ^.^ When was the picture taken?

StarLightUmbreon
March 16th, 2004, 02:13 AM
Let me think i think that pic is from last fall. When family cam to visit so yea it was from last fall.
Thanks Kairi and 100marios

John Denver
March 16th, 2004, 04:38 AM
You don't half bad...but your eyes look like their crossed XP

I have a scanner, so that means I simply MUST post my pic...I said it before and I'll say it again

"I don't know if I wanna post my pic cause I wouldn't be able to keep the ladies off my right fine body."

Oh yeah...ooooh yeah

BOO ya!

Flaming Torchic
March 16th, 2004, 10:56 AM
You don't half bad...but your eyes look like their crossed XP

I have a scanner, so that means I simply MUST post my pic...I said it before and I'll say it again

"I don't know if I wanna post my pic cause I wouldn't be able to keep the ladies off my right fine body."

Oh yeah...ooooh yeah

BOO ya!

Someone has a big ego =P

And StarLightUmbreon, you look cool. :)

The King of Water Pokemon
March 16th, 2004, 11:57 AM
Let's see... I'm 14, 6'02", 160 lb., Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes, Mix of Athlete/Bum, and of course **** sexy. o.o I would post a pic of myself but alas, there are difficulties.

1.) Don't know how to upload a pic.
2.) I'm not allowed to show my pic, even to people I know are younger than me and are fans of Pokemon. I'm sure there are tons of pedophiles on a Pokemon site.

paige pelletier
March 16th, 2004, 12:36 PM
UM....... Here's my PIC!I like animals can u tell??!!

John Denver
March 16th, 2004, 01:26 PM
That's got to be the cutest thing I've ever seen! The hair is so nice and the eyes are so beautiful! Aww I'm in love with it!

Oh, and you look ok yourself paige XD XD XD

And I was being sarcastic FT, eesh...

BOO ya!

Kairi
March 16th, 2004, 01:42 PM
They're both quite cute. ^_^;
I recall you posting your picture once before Dakota...maybe not? ._.; Why don'tcha now?

John Denver
March 16th, 2004, 01:58 PM
I posted a quite obvious picture pf brad pitt and told people it was me. I meant it purely as a joke, because EVERYONE knows who brad pitt is...

but lo and behold, some people thought that was my actual pic...eesh

it was funny though...far more shocking that anything I ever BOO ya!

Kayleigh
March 16th, 2004, 02:11 PM
Aww, nice pictures paige and StarLightUmbreon! ^_^ That dog is so cute!

Kairi
March 16th, 2004, 02:24 PM
I posted a quite obvious picture pf brad pitt and told people it was me. I meant it purely as a joke, because EVERYONE knows who brad pitt is...

but lo and behold, some people thought that was my actual pic...eesh

it was funny though...far more shocking that anything I ever BOO ya!
No, I remember a real pic of you. Maybe I'm crazy, I dunno. XP

John Denver
March 16th, 2004, 02:33 PM
I never posted a pic of myself on PC...never never never before in the past...you msut of been thinking of that OTHER insanely hot and sexy guy...yep

*thinks too much*

BOO ya!

paige pelletier
March 16th, 2004, 04:29 PM
we didnt get the puppy!!!!!! so what if I have 9 pets 10 pets are better!

StarLightUmbreon
March 16th, 2004, 04:31 PM
lol yea i like pets to. I only have a rabbite, two dogs and two fish. I use to have a lot more but people started to complain about them. Though i'm still thinking on getting a cat.

Pluslechu
March 16th, 2004, 05:49 PM
This one was taken only a few days after the last pic I posted was, but it looks a LOT more like I do now O_o;;

Enjoy.

Hikaru's Twin
March 17th, 2004, 11:52 AM
Great pics everyone!
StarLightUmbreon: You look great and you're definitely not chubby at all! The scary thing is though, that you look exactly like my friend, Sara....
Paige: Lol, what can i say, you look really cute in that pic!
Pluslechu: What a sweet pic ^_^ ....second one i've seen of you i believe, lol

StarLightUmbreon
March 17th, 2004, 12:03 PM
Thanks Hikaru's Twin.. I realy look like your friend? Well i once heard that every one has some that looks like them. Sorta like a twin but not related(sp).
Your pic is cute Pluslechu.

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 17th, 2004, 12:19 PM
I am 11 years old. I have blue eyes, dirty blonde hair, and I am a tomboy. If I can think of anything else I will tell you guys.

Hikaru's Twin
March 17th, 2004, 12:21 PM
Thanks Hikaru's Twin.. I realy look like your friend? Well i once heard that every one has some that looks like them. Sorta like a twin but not related(sp).
Your pic is cute Pluslechu.

Lol, yes you do, i ought to try and get my pic taken with Sara, then post it up here, with her consent of course. But...heh, who knows if that'll happen she's rather shy when it comes to getting her picture taken.
Yeah, i've heard that everyone has someone that looks like them too (non related) even i do (my History Teacher) which is quite funny, we even own one of the same shirts (the one in my pic ^_^; ) and have the same pencil case, purely by coincidence....scary, i know. Nuff said

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 17th, 2004, 12:23 PM
Oh Ya...... I forgot one detail. I have long dirty Blonde hair. And I am scrawny.

Pokemaster10000
March 17th, 2004, 12:25 PM
I am 11 years old. I have blue eyes, dirty blonde hair, and I am a tomboy. If I can think of anything else I will tell you guys.

Hmm, can't you use your brother's scanner or something to get a picture of yourself....if you want to, that is.
I remember your brother posting a picture of himself though. I think it was him.

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 17th, 2004, 12:27 PM
Hmm, can't you use your brother's scanner or something to get a picture of yourself....if you want to, that is.
I remember your brother posting a picture of himself though. I think it was him.

If he had red hair it was him. We have a digital camera but Im not even going to ask my Mom. She will go on a lecture about how someone can come and kidnap you. Maybe some other time. I would like to though.

100marios
March 17th, 2004, 12:28 PM
If he had red hair it was him. We have a digital camera but Im not even going to ask my Mom. She will go on a lecture about how someone can come and kidnap you. Maybe some other time. I would like to though.
It's actually pretty cool! I put my pic up here too......it's around here somewhere hehe....

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 17th, 2004, 12:33 PM
I found a pic of myself but....I am like 7 years old and I am really ugly in that pic.
Plus its in black and white

Hikaru's Twin
March 17th, 2004, 12:34 PM
It's actually pretty cool! I put my pic up here too......it's around here somewhere hehe....

Lol, correction, you put your pic(s) up here! The one where we couldn't see your head, that was funny ^_^

Pokemaster10000
March 17th, 2004, 12:49 PM

Yeah. But it's alright if you don't though.
I understand, my parents feel the same way. Even if I wanted to, I don't have a digital camera. :P

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 17th, 2004, 12:51 PM
It was my brother. I just saw it. My brother said he could try to get a pic of me on. Its a school pic I think, and I dont look like I normally do.

Pokemaster10000
March 17th, 2004, 01:00 PM
It was my brother. I just saw it. My brother said he could try to get a pic of me on. Its a school pic I think, and I dont look like I normally do.

Well, what's the difference between your usual self and your school self? :P

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 17th, 2004, 01:10 PM
Well, what's the difference between your usual self and your school self? :P

Ummm........cause Im a tomboy, and I had to look really nice. It was picture day! (says my mom)

Pokemaster10000
March 17th, 2004, 01:19 PM
Ummm........cause Im a tomboy, and I had to look really nice. It was picture day! (says my mom)

Cool but what wrong with looking nice? :P

paige pelletier
March 17th, 2004, 03:52 PM
alot when your a tom boy they as in mom will make you were a DRESS ugh bad!

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 17th, 2004, 03:54 PM
Cool but what wrong with looking nice? :P

I like to be messy! :laugh: J/K.

Pokemaster10000
March 17th, 2004, 05:22 PM
I like to be messy! :laugh: J/K.

Oh, you got me there for a second. :P
I still want to see your picture if you're allowed though.

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 17th, 2004, 05:27 PM
My brother still hasnt gotten arund to it. Probaly tommorow you will see it.

Pokemaster10000
March 18th, 2004, 12:18 PM
Okay, today was yesterday's tommorow so are you going to post your picture, Legendary Pokegirl?

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 18th, 2004, 01:25 PM
Be patient, me and my brother have already downloaded it to a Floppy Disk. Its not my school pic though. Tonight we have to try to send it to our computer.

100marios
March 18th, 2004, 01:27 PM
Okay, today was yesterday's tommorow so are you going to post your picture, Legendary Pokegirl?
*Mr. Krab's voice*
"What is today, but yesterday's tomorrow?"
Hehe.....
I want to see what you look like Karli! That would be cool! I'm sure you look really nice!

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 18th, 2004, 01:28 PM
lol, we'll try to get in on tonight. And thanks Jordan!

Pokemaster10000
March 18th, 2004, 01:39 PM
*Mr. Krab's voice*
"What is today, but yesterday's tomorrow?"

Hmm. *thinks* That's toughie. :P
Wait I know, it's tomorrow.
Couldn't figure that out could you.

100marios
March 18th, 2004, 01:39 PM
lol, we'll try to get in on tonight. And thanks Jordan!
No problem! It's nice to have a mental picture of who you talk with.
Hehe...
I usually tend to go with the avatars if I don't see their pic, despit how awkward it might be.
Wild imagination! Hehe....

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 18th, 2004, 01:42 PM
Does that mean I should picture you as Mario?

Sayuri no Hoshi
March 18th, 2004, 01:44 PM
Does that mean I should picture you as Mario?
You wouldn't have to because his picture's around here on some page in this thread...I think it was in the 40s...

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 18th, 2004, 01:46 PM
Then off hunting I go. Like always....

100marios
March 18th, 2004, 01:49 PM
You wouldn't have to because his picture's around here on some page in this thread...I think it was in the 40s...
Yeah, back in the 1940's!
....in my day, we didn't have them confoundit picture threads!
......we posted them anywhere else we wanted too!
Hehe....

Oh!
*hold up 3 fingers*
Better make that three pics!

Sayuri no Hoshi
March 18th, 2004, 01:52 PM
Yeah, back in the 1940's!
....in my day, we didn't have them confoundit picture threads!
......we posted them anywhere else we wanted too!
Hehe....

Oh!
*hold up 3 fingers*
Better make that three pics!
How did I know you were going to come up with a line like that, Jordan... -_- I don't know where your third picture is, I remember the one with your sisters and you and your psychotic pillow on your face, lol. There was one more that you were just standing there...right? I have no idea where that one went...>_<

100marios
March 18th, 2004, 01:57 PM
How did I know you were going to come up with a line like that, Jordan... -_- I don't know where your third picture is, I remember the one with your sisters and you and your psychotic pillow on your face, lol. There was one more that you were just standing there...right? I have no idea where that one went...>_<
Because I'm silly! That's why!
And good. I didn't come out all too well in that pic hehe...
.....ah, the pillow on my face....I came out really well in that one!

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 18th, 2004, 02:00 PM
Jordan do you remember where your pic was? I am falling asleep looking for it.

100marios
March 18th, 2004, 02:04 PM
Jordan do you remember where your pic was? I am falling asleep looking for it.
You want to find them that badly eh? Hehe....
Ok! They're on pgs, 31 and 35!
You might be in for a shock when you see the one on 35...
*snickers*
Hehe...

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 18th, 2004, 02:06 PM
I dont want to see them that bad. And thanks.

100marios
March 18th, 2004, 02:37 PM
I know, I was just kidding hehe....
You're welcome! The 35 one is really funny!

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 18th, 2004, 02:39 PM
AHHHHHHHHH! Jordan lost his head! Something like me right now! Where is it....

100marios
March 18th, 2004, 02:42 PM
AHHHHHHHHH! Jordan lost his head! Something like me right now! Where is it....
Hehe...
Behold!......it's under the pillow! I loved everyone's reaction to it!
Orange*Berry fainted!
I feel bad.....and accomplished at the same time hehe....

Imakuni?
March 18th, 2004, 02:42 PM
i cant post a pic of my *dads rule* maybe i can make a pic that looks like me
i dont look like the real imakuni? tho

Sayuri no Hoshi
March 18th, 2004, 05:27 PM
Well, that was a tad on the mean side, lol. ^_^;; Anyway, I want to post a picture of myself when I was about four or five years old in my first dance costume! I'll have to figure out a way to scan it...hmm. I'm in a hot pink kimono with one of those Asian "symbol" hats, lol. My class and I danced to "We Are Siamese" from Aristocats because the theme that year was "Around The World" with all the different countries and such. That song always scared me back then...O_o;; I'll find some way to get it up! You'll all be amazed how cute I was...what happened?! Just kidding, lol. ^_^;

100marios
March 18th, 2004, 05:29 PM
Well, that was a tad on the mean side, lol. ^_^;; Anyway, I want to post a picture of myself when I was about four or five years old in my first dance costume! I'll have to figure out a way to scan it...hmm. I'm in a hot pink kimono with one of those Asian "symbol" hats, lol. My class and I danced to "We Are Siamese" from Aristocats because the theme that year was "Around The World" with all the different countries and such. That song always scared me back then...O_o;; I'll find some way to get it up! You'll all be amazed how I was so cute back then...what happened?! Just kidding, lol. ^_^;
Oh! I want top see it!
This should be interesting hehe...
When are you deciding on posting it?

Sayuri no Hoshi
March 18th, 2004, 05:31 PM
Oh! I want top see it!
This should be interesting hehe...
When are you deciding on posting it?
When I figure out how to work the scanner, lol. Unless I try retaking the picture onto the digital camera and upload it to the computer. I just think there will be a glare from the stupid flash, though. ^_^;

*~Ashley~*
March 18th, 2004, 05:33 PM
Well, that was a tad on the mean side, lol. ^_^;; Anyway, I want to post a picture of myself when I was about four or five years old in my first dance costume! I'll have to figure out a way to scan it...hmm. I'm in a hot pink kimono with one of those Asian "symbol" hats, lol. My class and I danced to "We Are Siamese" from Aristocats because the theme that year was "Around The World" with all the different countries and such. That song always scared me back then...O_o;; I'll find some way to get it up! You'll all be amazed how cute I was...what happened?! Just kidding, lol. ^_^;
I've kinda wanted to post a pic of me from dance when I was younger too... but I should probably post a regular one first. But all the pictures of me on the computer are really, really bad. I'm not photogenic at all. And I don't really know how to use the scanner... I don't know which computer it's hooked up to. But when I get a pic that I like the I will post it... someday.

But, it would be cool to see your dance pic though...

100marios
March 18th, 2004, 05:37 PM
When I figure out how to work the scanner, lol. Unless I try retaking the picture onto the digital camera and upload it to the computer. I just think there will be a glare from the stupid flash, though. ^_^;
I was in a Santa play before, but we didn't take any pictures....
I wouldn't want to post them up here anyway hehe....
I have quite a few from when I was little too, but my scanner is not hooked up. What a shame! Hehe.
I hope you can figure it out soon!

Sayuri no Hoshi
March 18th, 2004, 05:39 PM
I was in a Santa play before, but we didn't take any pictures....
I wouldn't want to post them up here anyway hehe....
I have quite a few from when I was little too, but my scanner is not hooked up. What a shame! Hehe.
I hope you can figure it out soon!
The pictures I want to see of you are the ones from Disney you said you had on your computer, my dear Jordan, lol...^_~ Or shall I say, "prince"?

100marios
March 18th, 2004, 05:51 PM
The pictures I want to see of you are the ones from Disney you said you had on your computer, my dear Jordan, lol...^_~ Or shall I say, "prince"?
Um, perhaps not hehe......
Way too embarrassing! Even for someone like me!
*sweatdrops*

Sayuri no Hoshi
March 18th, 2004, 06:14 PM
Um, perhaps not hehe......
Way too embarrassing! Even for someone like me!
*sweatdrops*
Pwetty pwease, Jordan...? *makes puppy dog eyes* I wanna see 'em...I promise I'll get my dance photo up soon. Pweeeeeeeease? *_*

100marios
March 18th, 2004, 06:18 PM
Pwetty pwease, Jordan...? *makes puppy dog eyes* I wanna see 'em...I promise I'll get my dance photo up soon. Pweeeeeeeease? *_*
Ahh!
*covers his eyes*
That talk.....those eyes......I....I....
No!! I mustn't....give in....
Hehe.....sorry Chrystie! Even us dorks have to keep some dignity!
*continues to cover his eyes*

Sayuri no Hoshi
March 18th, 2004, 06:28 PM
Ahh!
*covers his eyes*
That talk.....those eyes......I....I....
No!! I mustn't....give in....
Hehe.....sorry Chrystie! Even us dorks have to keep some dignity!
*continues to cover his eyes*
*forces his hands off of his eyes and glomps him* Jooooooooooordan! You know you want to show me...or everyone else! Go with the feeling! Don't fight it...*_* I don't care about your stinkin' dignity! I'd be losing mine when I put up my dance photo, lol! *is about to take a temper tantrum*

100marios
March 18th, 2004, 06:37 PM
*forces his hands off of his eyes and glomps him* Jooooooooooordan! You know you want to show me...or everyone else! Go with the feeling! Don't fight it...*_* I don't care about your stinkin' dignity! I'd be losing mine when I put up my dance photo, lol! *is about to take a temper tantrum*
No way!! I like my dignity at the level it's at thank you very much!
....uh, perhaps that wasn't the best thing to say hehe....
*hides behind a random couch to avoid the temper tantrum*

Kairi
March 18th, 2004, 06:39 PM
This is extremely amusing. She's going to go from sweet to terrifying soon. *lol* XP *gives Jordan a helmet*

100marios
March 18th, 2004, 06:44 PM
This is extremely amusing. She's going to go from sweet to terrifying soon. *lol* XP *gives Jordan a helmet*
*gives Kairi a thumbs up*
Thanks! I'm going to need it! The pic isn't even on this computer hehe...
*sweatdrops*
I'll post it tomorrow! When I have the time to switch it over to this one!

Sayuri no Hoshi
March 18th, 2004, 06:48 PM
*gives Kairi a thumbs up*
Thanks! I'm going to need it! The pic isn't even on this computer hehe...
*sweatdrops*
I'll post it tomorrow! When I have the time to switch it over to this one!
Tsk, tsk, tsk! Don't you know I always get my way, Kairi?! ^_^ I love it when Jordan accommodates me after I threaten him...lol. I pity the man that ever marries me! ^_^;; You had better post it tomorrow...or PM it to me. Either way you'll make me happy...*hugs Jordan*

100marios
March 18th, 2004, 06:59 PM
Tsk, tsk, tsk! Don't you know I always get my way, Kairi?! ^_^ I love it when Jordan accommodates me after I threaten him...lol. I pity the man that ever marries me! ^_^;; You had better post it tomorrow...or PM it to me. Either way you'll make me happy...*hugs Jordan*
Thanks!
*smiles*
Tomorrow's Friday, so I'm sure I can do something......for my sake hehe.....
You pity the man that marries you?.........poor guy hehe.....

Pluslechu
March 18th, 2004, 07:49 PM
alot when your a tom boy they as in mom will make you were a DRESS ugh bad!

EEEEEEP!!! *hides* The dreaded dress!!!!! XD I don't like dresses either.

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 19th, 2004, 08:10 AM
I cant post a pic of myself. It wont work.

Kayleigh
March 19th, 2004, 11:14 AM
Aww, you in a Kimono? Cute! I want one. And you know what...

I might just surprise everyone by posting a picture of me with the Easter bunny... ON EASTER! O_o So many years ago, lol.

Kairi
March 19th, 2004, 01:30 PM
Lol, or you could post those Pokmon Rocks America pictures, nyah. ;p I wanna see them since I told ya when and where it was. =p
Aww a kimono? That'd be kawaii!

100marios
March 19th, 2004, 01:59 PM
Aww, you in a Kimono? Cute! I want one. And you know what...

I might just surprise everyone by posting a picture of me with the Easter bunny... ON EASTER! O_o So many years ago, lol.
Well I suppose it won't be that much of a suprise anymore, will it? Hehe....

I want to see both of your pics now!
.......Have you ever posted one of yours Kairi?

Sayuri no Hoshi
March 19th, 2004, 02:09 PM
Well I suppose it won't be that much of a suprise anymore, will it? Hehe....

I want to see both of your pics now!
.......Have you ever posted one of yours Kairi?
Jordan! I want to see your pictures from Disney! *frowns* Did you get them on your computer yet?

100marios
March 19th, 2004, 02:58 PM
Jordan! I want to see your pictures from Disney! *frowns* Did you get them on your computer yet?
The real question is whether you're prepared to show yours!
I'm not showing mine until you show yours!
Hehe....

Kairi
March 19th, 2004, 03:15 PM
*high-fives Jordan* Yay! Now she'll have to post it. XP

100marios
March 19th, 2004, 03:20 PM
*high-fives Jordan* Yay! Now she'll have to post it. XP
Yeah! I had it all planned out hehe....
*puts on his helmet again*

Sayuri no Hoshi
March 19th, 2004, 03:47 PM
Yeah! I had it all planned out hehe....
*puts on his helmet again*
No, but see that isn't very fair. I have to scan mine and I don't think our scanner works--and I don't know how to work it. You, Jordan, have yours on your computer already. JUST POST THE STINKIN' PICTURES!