PDA

View Full Version : Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

100marios
March 19th, 2004, 03:58 PM
No, but see that isn't very fair. I have to scan mine and I don't think our scanner works--and I don't know how to work it. You, Jordan, have yours on your computer already. JUST POST THE STINKIN' PICTURES!
Well, I suppose you'll just have to be a good little girl and wait right?
*winks*
Hehe...

Kayleigh
March 19th, 2004, 04:00 PM
Well I suppose it won't be that much of a suprise anymore, will it? Hehe....

I want to see both of your pics now!
.......Have you ever posted one of yours Kairi?
...Oh. Well, I'll surprise you somehow! XD And Kairi, I'm not going to dare post any of those pictures of me from the convention. My hair looked so terrible, and it was before I got it cut. I'll cut me out and show you Pikachu though, lol. I actually ran around and forced my brother to take my picture with ALL of the Pokemon, even Jirachi. You should have seen everybody when Pikachu came out. The person inside was lucky that the costume was so thick, lol. The lines really cleared up during that moment too, because everyone was running over to get their picture taken with it.

And post your Disney pics, Jordan! =D Please?

Kairi
March 19th, 2004, 04:02 PM
Aww you could just show it to me. My hair probably looks worse. =P Or cut out your head, like Jordan did! XD

100marios
March 19th, 2004, 04:05 PM
...Oh. Well, I'll surprise you somehow! XD And Kairi, I'm not going to dare post any of those pictures of me from the convention. My hair looked so terrible, and it was before I got it cut. I'll cut me out and show you Pikachu though, lol. I actually ran around and forced my brother to take my picture with ALL of the Pokemon, even Jirachi. You should have seen everybody when Pikachu came out. The person inside was lucky that the costume was so thick, lol. The lines really cleared up during that moment too, because everyone was running over to get their picture taken with it.

And post your Disney pics, Jordan! =D Please?
We'll have to see about that hehe...
That place sounds so cool! I wish I could've went!

Gahh! No!! Not you too!!
They're too embarrassing!
.....I actually have quite a few Disney pics, (besides the certain ones Chrystie's asking for) but unfortuantely, a lot of them are blurry.
I have one where I'm eating a turkey leg hehe....

Hmm? Did someone say "cut head"?

Kayleigh
March 19th, 2004, 04:06 PM
Hmm... I might show one to you, I'm still deciding. But I looked so horrible in them. XD I need a more recent picture, with my new haircut. It looks better.

Miyu-chan
March 19th, 2004, 04:10 PM
Yeah, show your pictures, Kayleigh and 100marios. =P

100marios
March 19th, 2004, 04:14 PM
No, you guys don't understand!
I was forced to take that pic! Chrystie knows all about it!
That's why I don't want to show it!
Hehe....

bna_li
March 19th, 2004, 04:15 PM
What are you so scared abooooot?

YAS1
March 20th, 2004, 01:15 PM
here's a pic of me at my awards ceremony at my school:
http://tinyurl.com/2euxx

Hikaru's Twin
March 20th, 2004, 01:31 PM
Like your pic, YAS1! ^_^

*sigh* 25 characters....

100marios
March 20th, 2004, 01:32 PM
Cool YAS1! You look great! I think this is your best photo yet! Yup!
Hehe..

Sayuri no Hoshi
March 20th, 2004, 02:23 PM
We'll have to see about that hehe...
That place sounds so cool! I wish I could've went!

Gahh! No!! Not you too!!
They're too embarrassing!
.....I actually have quite a few Disney pics, (besides the certain ones Chrystie's asking for) but unfortuantely, a lot of them are blurry.
I have one where I'm eating a turkey leg hehe....

Hmm? Did someone say "cut head"?
Do it before I shun you from the rest of my life! O_o You promised me, Jordan...*begins to cry* I can't *sniff* post my dance photo because I told you how I can't work the stupid scanner! Tell you what, I'll go above and beyond when my musical comes along and I'll take a picture of me or my fellow group of girls in our costumes and I have to wear a tacky wig, too! HOW'S THAT?! But, you'll have to show me yours first because I don't want to wait two weeks until I wear my costume, lol. ^_^;;

And, I don't want to see you eating a turkey leg because I hate looking at pictures where people eat, lol. My friend had a fetish of taking pictures while we were all eating at our formal sophomore dance...can you say, "WEIRDO"? I know ya can! ^_~;

Kenta-kun
March 20th, 2004, 06:00 PM
Here's a more recent pic of me (as in really recent...it was taken today). I'm the one in the red, slouching down. The other 2 are my friends Matt & Kassy

Sayuri no Hoshi
March 20th, 2004, 06:03 PM
Here's a more recent pic of me (as in really recent...it was taken today). I'm the one in the red, slouching down. The other 2 are my friends Matt & Kassy
That's a really cool pic, Kenta-kun! Y'all look awesome...^_^

Rift
March 20th, 2004, 06:10 PM
*looks back thourgh the pages* geez, that only pic i gots on here was from almost a freaking year ago!!! woah! oh and seeing Jordan eating a turkey leg...priceless! XD bbbbllllaaaacccckkkkmmmmaaaaaiiiilll!!! XD

Flaming Torchic
March 20th, 2004, 08:53 PM
You look pretty cool Kenta-kun.

There are some other members I would be interested in seeing their pictures. :classic:

Hikaru's Twin
March 21st, 2004, 05:22 AM
Cool pic Kenta-kun, you look great ^_^

Kairi
March 21st, 2004, 08:42 AM
That's a cool pic~ ^_^ Plus it's the most recent we've had. Now we just need the embarrassing pictures of Chrystie and Jordan and we're good. *_*

DragonTrainer
March 21st, 2004, 08:48 AM
Lol, all ya'll have been doing is trying to get people to post their pics, but the question is:Will you guys ever post a pic!?

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Kayleigh
March 21st, 2004, 08:54 AM
Nice pictures everyone! ^_^ ...And there's a picture of Jordan eating turkey? O_o Where?! You don't get embarrassed easily, huh? Lol.

100marios
March 21st, 2004, 09:13 AM
Nice pictures everyone! ^_^ ...And there's a picture of Jordan eating turkey? O_o Where?! You don't get embarrassed easily, huh? Lol.
You learn to get used to it hehe....
Turkey leg actually. The ones from Disney. Don't expect to see me munching on an entire thing hehe..

Sayuri no Hoshi
March 21st, 2004, 09:18 AM
You learn to get used to it hehe....
Turkey leg actually. The ones from Disney. Don't expect to see me munching on an entire thing hehe..
DID YOU EVER POST IT?! Where...show me all your Disney ones, Jordan! Why do always procrastinate on everything. Then it makes me mad...>_<

bna_li
March 21st, 2004, 10:15 AM
He didnt, actually.... heh.

Kairi
March 21st, 2004, 12:49 PM
If he did he'd never survive Chrystie beating him up and stuff. XP

Kayleigh
March 21st, 2004, 01:42 PM
Lol, good point. XD

And what page is that picture on, Jordan?

100marios
March 21st, 2004, 01:51 PM
I have to keep some dignity hehe....

Ah, I have yet to post them up. My mom has been hogging the computer all day so far, the computer with the pics.
I don't know if I'll show it hehe...

Sayuri no Hoshi
March 21st, 2004, 02:12 PM
I have to keep some dignity hehe....

Ah, I have yet to post them up. My mom has been hogging the computer all day so far, the computer with the pics.
I don't know if I'll show it hehe...
Stop stalling, Jordan! I told you I didn't care to see that picture from Disney! I want to see the one...the one...with your "incident" with Sleeping Beauty, lol. ^_^;; Just shove your Mom off the computer and say you're on a mission or something! I wanna see... ;_;

100marios
March 21st, 2004, 02:20 PM
Stop stalling, Jordan! I told you I didn't care to see that picture from Disney! I want to see the one...the one...with your "incident" with Sleeping Beauty, lol. ^_^;; Just shove your Mom off the computer and say you're on a mission or something! I wanna see... ;_;
You just had to say it didn't you hehe....
Hmm, I post it sooner or later, but I'm not going to keep it up for long!
No way hehe..

Sayuri no Hoshi
March 21st, 2004, 02:26 PM
You just had to say it didn't you hehe....
Hmm, I post it sooner or later, but I'm not going to keep it up for long!
No way hehe..
O_o; Oh, crud, I'm sorry...I didn't think you would've cared too much if I said it, lol. BUT AT LEAST THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! That's still confidential. And what is so hard about posting it? Wait till your Mom gets off the computer and run to it like you've never ran before, Jordan! All you'd have to do is send it. To me. Because after all, it is our little secret...until...aw, just send it to me, Jordan...*cough* ^_^;

YAS1
March 22nd, 2004, 05:51 PM
Here's a more recent pic of me (as in really recent...it was taken today). I'm the one in the red, slouching down. The other 2 are my friends Matt & KassyNice pic.

lighterhead2001
March 26th, 2004, 07:49 PM
Okay i have a piccy http://www.vicecityunleashed.com/pic_upload/upload2/8051.JPG
im the one w/ the white shirt

Pokemaster10000
March 26th, 2004, 07:56 PM
About time this thread got back.
Great pic lighterhead2001. The environment looks great also.

lighterhead2001
March 26th, 2004, 07:58 PM
that was when i went to Boise ID. hehe and thnx

Pokemaster10000
March 26th, 2004, 08:12 PM
*sigh* If only N.Y. could be like that, I would be a happy man.:P
N.Y. is just so dirty.

lighterhead2001
March 26th, 2004, 08:17 PM
yea i like to hike up here and i have yet to show my best artwork...stupid snow!!

Pokemaster10000
March 26th, 2004, 08:24 PM
yea i like to hike up here and i have yet to show my best artwork...stupid snow!!

Wow, there are mountains there also..Awesome.
The only thing I get to hike is the stairs. :P

Kairi
March 26th, 2004, 10:30 PM
Nice picture lighterhead2001! ^_^ Bout time someone posted a new one. *pokes people*

lighterhead2001
March 26th, 2004, 11:14 PM
lemme get pics of my town in a new thread ok

Hikaru's Twin
March 27th, 2004, 02:54 AM
Ooh, yay, another photo! Nice pic, lighterhead2001!

Pokemaster10000
March 27th, 2004, 07:51 AM
lemme get pics of my town in a new thread ok

That'll be great.
If only I had a scanner.........

YAS1
March 27th, 2004, 09:28 AM
cool pic (25 characters).........................

cyber_killer
March 28th, 2004, 06:24 AM
Heres Me With A Weird Smile.. I Like To Smile Weird.. There Isn't A Pic Were I Ain't Doin' Weird..
:confused: http://images.cu2.nl/cu2.nl/230/094/9/pics/0.jpg :confused:

Pluslechu
March 28th, 2004, 07:01 AM
Cyber Killer, you look really familiar O.o;;

Hikaru's Twin
March 28th, 2004, 07:07 AM
Cyber Killer, you look really familiar O.o;;

Lol, i know, i keep getting the impression that i've seen that face somewhere before...

Pokemaster10000
March 28th, 2004, 07:11 AM
Yeah, I think I saw you on T.V. somewhere, cyber killer. :P

cyber_killer
March 28th, 2004, 07:44 AM
Hehe, Lol, All Hail Cyber_killer, The TV Star!
And None Of You Guys Is From Holland Or Something?

Pokemaster10000
March 28th, 2004, 07:45 AM
Oh yeah. I don't know why but you remind me of Boba Fett from Star Wars. :P

cyber_killer
March 28th, 2004, 07:46 AM
What The...................................?

Pokemaster10000
March 28th, 2004, 07:53 AM
What The...................................?

Yeah it's wierd.
I'm not saying that you look like him but you remind me of him. :P

Kayleigh
March 28th, 2004, 10:12 AM
Bobba Fett? Lol, okay... I can't find the resemblence, but oh well. XD Nice pictures everyone!

Pokemaster10000
March 28th, 2004, 05:27 PM
Bobba Fett? Lol, okay... I can't find the resemblence, but oh well. XD Nice pictures everyone!

Yeah, I know. BUt when I first looked at the picture, it just pop out inside my mind.
They sorta have the same hair. :P

ash_misty4ever
March 28th, 2004, 10:47 PM
*gasps* I had to scroll down 54 pages!:cross-eye
Here are my pics

Kairi
March 29th, 2004, 07:52 AM
Aww! You're very cute! Where'd you get that Togepi? ^_^

Kayleigh
March 29th, 2004, 01:39 PM
Nice pictures! ^_^ You're very pretty! And I've seen a Togepi thing like that. Doesn't it make noises and stuff? I have the Pikachu one! *_*

Yeah, I know. BUt when I first looked at the picture, it just pop out inside my mind.
They sorta have the same hair. :P
Lol, yeah, I guess so. XD

Teara
March 29th, 2004, 01:47 PM
Great pic A_M4forever, very pretty! I have that zame Togepi^_^ The're zo cute!

SwampertLover
March 29th, 2004, 05:47 PM
I have a giant Pikachu doll!
But no webcam. :(

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 29th, 2004, 05:51 PM
I yhave a Pikachu doll, and a Meowth doll!

Pokemaster10000
March 29th, 2004, 06:47 PM
Lol, yeah, I guess so. XD

Huh? I'm not PM3000. :P
Great pics A_M4ever

Sayuri no Hoshi
March 30th, 2004, 04:52 AM
Yeah, everybody! Really nice pics. ^_^ Well, it's production week at our school for the play...and in two more days we're going up for the public! Woo! And you're probably wondering why the heck I'm telling you this here! Well, I'm going to take pictures me and/or my friends in our weird costumes, lol. I should have them up in a few days or so. Be on the lookout to make fun of me for the rest of my life! O_o

Kayleigh
March 30th, 2004, 11:12 AM
Huh? I'm not PM3000. :P
Great pics A_M4ever
Ohh, LOL. One of my friends on here used to be named PokeMaster3000, (He's LanceLite now) and I get you guys mixed up so much. Sorry. XD

And ah, yay! I can't wait to see your pictures, Sayuri. ^_^

lighterhead2001
March 30th, 2004, 11:50 AM
They'll probly be great my pics are soo embarasing *blush*

Kairi
March 30th, 2004, 12:34 PM
*prepares to archive the pics in case she later takes them down*
We'd love to see them yeah! Then don't we get to see Jordan riding a pony or something? o.o

100marios
March 30th, 2004, 12:41 PM
*prepares to archive the pics in case she later takes them down*
We'd love to see them yeah! Then don't we get to see Jordan riding a pony or something? o.o
Eh? A pony?
I've think you've got the wrong Jordan!
*hides the pics in his desk*
Hehe....

I have a pic from Disney where I'm pulling a sword from a stone......which is coincidentally from the movie "The Sword and the Stone" hehe....
I was going for an Aragornish pose!

Kayleigh
March 30th, 2004, 01:58 PM
Lol, can we see them then? I'd like to see you riding a pony. XD

Ryoutarou
March 30th, 2004, 02:39 PM
Hmm.....not the best picture would it be?

Kayleigh
March 30th, 2004, 03:24 PM
I don't know, but it would be funny to see. =P Plus I love horses.

100marios
March 30th, 2004, 03:50 PM
I don't know, but it would be funny to see. =P Plus I love horses.
If I ever had a horse I would name it Brego!
Horses are one of my favorite animals; too bad I don't get to see many around here though. Are there a lot more over in Texas? It would seem logical!

As for the pony pics...er, sorry, no.
The reason for that is because I have none. Whoops hehe...
I was just kidding earlier. I would love to show you guys if I had any!
What's so humourous about me on a horse anyway!?

Kayleigh
March 30th, 2004, 03:58 PM
Ah, you'd win that bet. There are a lot of horses in Texas, considering that there are a lot of farms. Atleast in the area that I live in. ^_^; I love horses, though, so I'm happy about that! I used to have one named Misty, but we had to give her away. Maybe some other time I can get another one.

And I don't know what would be humorous about you on a horse... I guess because you live in Florida, and there aren't many there. XD It would be the same with me sitting on an alligator. Actually... I have a picture of me on an alligator! O_o Lol, a fake one. It was when we were in Florida, and we were at an alligator farm. They had a huge statue of one that you could have your picture made with, so I sat in its jaws while my brother pretended to be trying to pull me out, lol. It's a funny picture.

Kairi
March 30th, 2004, 04:19 PM
Oooo...show us that one Kayleigh! =p How long ago did you say it was taken? ^_^;

100marios
March 30th, 2004, 04:20 PM
Ah, you'd win that bet. There are a lot of horses in Texas, considering that there are a lot of farms. Atleast in the area that I live in. ^_^; I love horses, though, so I'm happy about that! I used to have one named Misty, but we had to give her away. Maybe some other time I can get another one.

And I don't know what would be humorous about you on a horse... I guess because you live in Florida, and there aren't many there. XD It would be the same with me sitting on an alligator. Actually... I have a picture of me on an alligator! O_o Lol, a fake one. It was when we were in Florida, and we were at an alligator farm. They had a huge statue of one that you could have your picture made with, so I sat in its jaws while my brother pretended to be trying to pull me out, lol. It's a funny picture.
Thought so. When you think of Texas, 'ranches' are pretty much the first thing that comes to mind.....at least for people like me.
You had a horse? Oh, I'd love to have one too! I don't suppose you named your horse after Misty from pokemon did you? And I don't suppose I'd win that bet too hehe...

I don't know, but it be just as strange for me to sit on an alligator as you hehe...
I've held an alligator before! It was an....interesting thing to do.
I even got a shirt that said 'I held Snappy!'
That sounds like something that my sisters and I would do hehe...
I would like to see that picture!

Kayleigh
March 30th, 2004, 05:14 PM
Oooo...show us that one Kayleigh! =p How long ago did you say it was taken? ^_^;
A few years ago when we went to Disney World. =D I was about ten or eleven.

Thought so. When you think of Texas, 'ranches' are pretty much the first thing that comes to mind.....at least for people like me.
You had a horse? Oh, I'd love to have one too! I don't suppose you named your horse after Misty from pokemon did you? And I don't suppose I'd win that bet too hehe...

I don't know, but it be just as strange for me to sit on an alligator as you hehe...
Lol, I know. A lot of people think of ranches and country stuff when they hear the name Texas. Actually, there's not much of that stuff here, atleast where I live. O_o Maybe if you live more in the country, then yes, but in the cities... Not very much. And when you go to Houston, there are a lot of neat ocean-related things... Especially at the Kemah Boardwalk. DragonTrainer and tmbjr probably know more about it, since they both live in Houston.

And nope, I actually didn't name Misty at all. ^_^; She was born on a misty morning, so that's how she got her name. I was actually about 9 or so when she was given to me. Maybe even younger... I can't remember. We also had another horse named Polly, who died a couple of years ago. She was over 40 years old, which is old for a horse!

And nobody will see those pictures! O_O I looked so horrible in them! ... Well, actually I forgot what they looked like. Maybe when I get home I'll look at them and decide. I'm at my grandparent's house right now.

Kairi
March 30th, 2004, 05:17 PM
Lol you can't look that bad in all your pictures Kayleigh. ;p

Kayleigh
March 30th, 2004, 05:20 PM
Lol, I know... But I'm so picky. ._. Maybe, MAYBE, if I think it's okay, then I'll post it. But I look different now, considering that it's been about four years.

Pokemaster10000
March 30th, 2004, 06:29 PM
Well I just hope you think they're okay, Kayleigh. :P

100marios
March 30th, 2004, 07:28 PM
A few years ago when we went to Disney World. =D I was about ten or eleven.

Lol, I know. A lot of people think of ranches and country stuff when they hear the name Texas. Actually, there's not much of that stuff here, atleast where I live. O_o Maybe if you live more in the country, then yes, but in the cities... Not very much. And when you go to Houston, there are a lot of neat ocean-related things... Especially at the Kemah Boardwalk. DragonTrainer and tmbjr probably know more about it, since they both live in Houston.

And nope, I actually didn't name Misty at all. ^_^; She was born on a misty morning, so that's how she got her name. I was actually about 9 or so when she was given to me. Maybe even younger... I can't remember. We also had another horse named Polly, who died a couple of years ago. She was over 40 years old, which is old for a horse!

And nobody will see those pictures! O_O I looked so horrible in them! ... Well, actually I forgot what they looked like. Maybe when I get home I'll look at them and decide. I'm at my grandparent's house right now.
Hmm, my cousins live in Dallas and they don't seem countryish at all. I suppose that answers that hehe...
I haven't been to Texas in a good while, so I kinda forgot how it's like.

Oh, win one you lose one hehe....
That's a really nice name though. I thought that name was rather uncommon, but ever since I've heard of Misty from pokemon, I have seen that name everywhere. Can you ride really good? I've been on a horse once I think, but I was around five so I can't remember much about it. If anything, I learned just how huge horses are......or maybe that was because I was so small back then hehe....
40 years? That's one healthy horse! It's a shame it died, but it lived a long life so at least it parted in happiness. What ever happened to Misty? If you don't mind telling that is...

Aw, I would like to see them! I want to see what your horse was like! Not to mention, finally see what you look like!.....or used to look like hehe.
If I had my scanner working, I would make a deal with you to show one of my old embarrassing pics for your horse one hehe.

Scyther5
March 30th, 2004, 07:35 PM

I live in San Antonio Texas, Its a concrete jungle( :P i love the city) plus its like the 9th bigest city in the US with a population of over 1million ppl!

100marios
March 30th, 2004, 07:36 PM
I live in San Antonio Texas, Its a concrete jungle( :P i love the city) plus its like the 9th bigest city in the US with a population of over 1million ppl!
Ah, but do you think it can beat Miami? I don't know how many people are here, but I did learn that it is very populated also hehe...

Scyther5
March 30th, 2004, 07:51 PM
Yeah well do you have umm...................

never mind you win =(

100marios
March 30th, 2004, 07:57 PM
Yeah well do you have umm...................

never mind you win =(
Huh?
I win? How could I win? I'm not over a million people hehe....
I like the city too!.....but, sometimes I do like to get away from all the rustle and bustle and go to the country.
....the peaceful country.....
I'm just rather complicated hehe...

Scyther5
March 30th, 2004, 07:59 PM
Huh?
I win? How could I win? I'm not over a million people hehe....
I like the city too!.....but, sometimes I do like to get away from all the rustle and bustle and go to the country.
....the peaceful country.....
I'm just rather complicated hehe...
Ugg the country, i couldnt live if i had to live out there to small ,to desolent, nobody around.AAAARRG i hate just thinking about it! :dead:

100marios
March 30th, 2004, 08:04 PM
Ugg the country, i couldnt live if i had to live out there to small ,to desolent, nobody around.AAAARRG i hate just thinking about it! :dead:
I guess I'm around 2/3rds city boy, and 1/3 country hehe....
I'd rather stay in the city, but sometimes there is somthing magical about the country for dreamers like me hehe.
Oh well!

Scyther5
March 30th, 2004, 08:16 PM
Im all city, unless it when we take our boat out to the lake.

lighterhead2001
March 30th, 2004, 09:33 PM
I was born and raised in the country!! my city has a pop. of 3,397 people w00t

and anyways its nice being surrounded by bigger cities to i mean that way you can go have fun.....but in the country there is sooo much more to do and anyways how did this topic get onto country?

Kairyu
March 31st, 2004, 02:35 AM
I'm bored, so I'll post a couple small pictures of my horrible self XD. Here you go, have fun. Oh and nice photos everybody, some of the pictures I've seen in this thread look strangely familiar. Oh well, I guess we do live in a small world!

Oh and for yer information those pictures were taken while I was at the Halo national tounament in Philly last month. And for the record, I didn't win *sigh.*

lighterhead2001
March 31st, 2004, 06:53 AM
Nice pics everyone hehe and that was in philly eh i went there before but not a tournament for halo lol

Kenta-kun
March 31st, 2004, 07:29 AM

I dunno, I think i could. Not live there, but I could definately spend some time there.....an old-fashioned kinda place. Might be nice. I grew up in the city...anyone here ever been to Toronto? Burlignton is a small town nearby there, I moved to White rock BC about 2 & a half years ago.

100marios
March 31st, 2004, 12:08 PM
Ah, Kairyu! You look exactly how I pictured you! Most of time I'm way off hehe...
Cool pic!
....you didn't win? That's too bad...
Well, I guess losing doesn't come without it's good points too. At least you'll get better after your loss!.....if that comforts you in any way hehe...

Kayleigh
March 31st, 2004, 12:32 PM
(Whoa, lots of stuff to reply to.)

Ah, nice pictures Kaiyru! ^_^ You do look a lot like what I pictured you to look like.

Well I just hope you think they're okay, Kayleigh. :P
Actually... I can't seem to find them, lol. o_o; I'll keep looking!

Hmm, my cousins live in Dallas and they don't seem countryish at all. I suppose that answers that hehe...
I haven't been to Texas in a good while, so I kinda forgot how it's like.

Oh, win one you lose one hehe....
That's a really nice name though. I thought that name was rather uncommon, but ever since I've heard of Misty from pokemon, I have seen that name everywhere. Can you ride really good? I've been on a horse once I think, but I was around five so I can't remember much about it. If anything, I learned just how huge horses are......or maybe that was because I was so small back then hehe....
40 years? That's one healthy horse! It's a shame it died, but it lived a long life so at least it parted in happiness. What ever happened to Misty? If you don't mind telling that is...

Aw, I would like to see them! I want to see what your horse was like! Not to mention, finally see what you look like!.....or used to look like hehe.
If I had my scanner working, I would make a deal with you to show one of my old embarrassing pics for your horse one hehe.
I haven't ridden a horse in so long, but I used to be able to ride really good. I probably still can. It worked that way with skates. A few months ago I went to my best friend's skating party, and though I hadn't skated in years, I turned out to be the best skater! Everyone kept complimenting me on my skills. I must admit that I'm very good on regular skates, but ice skates... Eheh. x_x; Let's not get into that.
And well, Misty lived at my grandparent's old farm, since it was so nice, they had other horses, and there was plenty of land for her to graze in. But, once they moved, we had to give her away. Luckily, we had some good friends that liked her a lot and wanted a horse, so they have her now, and I still get to visit her as much as I want. ^_^;

Ah, it's not that bad. I actually like it better as long as you have a city nearby. There's no traffic, unlike in the city, it's much healthier, (There isn't much polution, etc.) and if you like nature and animals like me, then it's a perfect place to live. But, you're entitled to your own opinion.

100marios
March 31st, 2004, 12:51 PM
[QUOTE=Kayleigh]
I haven't ridden a horse in so long, but I used to be able to ride really good. I probably still can. It worked that way with skates. A few months ago I went to my best friend's skating party, and though I hadn't skated in years, I turned out to be the best skater! Everyone kept complimenting me on my skills. I must admit that I'm very good on regular skates, but ice skates... Eheh. x_x; Let's not get into that.

And well, Misty lived at my grandparent's old farm, since it was so nice, they had other horses, and there was plenty of land for her to graze in. But, once they moved, we had to give her away. Luckily, we had some good friends that liked her a lot and wanted a horse, so they have her now, and I still get to visit her as much as I want. ^_^;

I guess it's just like riding a bike, you never forget!......except horses don't have wheels and....well, you get the point hehe.
I'm not to shabby on skates, but I've never tried ice skating before. I almost did once, but my family decided to do something else instead. I bet I wouldn't fall down too much though. Not because I would be really good, but because I would be holding onto the rails the whole time hehe.

It would be awesome to have a farm! I'm no farmer, but a little peace from the city is always a good thing. My grandfather lives in an area of Utah that is out of the city, and it's always very relaxing. While I may not want to live there for good, it's a nice little get-away from the city life.
Hmm, that's good. I'm sure Misty misses you quite a bit. I'm glad that you're able to visit her often.

Whoops hehe..

yakksoho
March 31st, 2004, 01:25 PM
Here are some pictures of me. They're kind of old (bout a year ago) but I still look pretty much the same. My hair is bigger now.
http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/v103/candycloud/pictures/raincloud01.jpghttp://img34.photobucket.com/albums/v103/candycloud/pictures/raincut.jpg
http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/v103/candycloud/pictures/raincloud03.jpghttp://img34.photobucket.com/albums/v103/candycloud/pictures/raincloud05.jpg

Flaming Torchic
March 31st, 2004, 02:54 PM
You look cool yakkasho, for some reason you remind of KISS. :D

yakksoho
March 31st, 2004, 04:05 PM
You look cool yakkasho, for some reason you remind of KISS. :D

Thank you! I do love KISS ^____^
I'm also told i take after Michael Monroe

http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/v103/candycloud/pictures/mikecut04.jpg http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/v103/candycloud/pictures/mikecut01.jpg

Rift
April 1st, 2004, 09:13 AM
Cool pictures! :D You remind me of KISS too! I don't know who Michael Monroe is, though.

Sayuri no Hoshi
April 1st, 2004, 12:23 PM
Thank you! I do love KISS ^____^
I'm also told i take after Michael Monroe

http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/v103/candycloud/pictures/mikecut04.jpg http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/v103/candycloud/pictures/mikecut01.jpg
Woo! Cool pictures, yakksoho! You look like Jessica Simpson in the first one and Mischa Barton (the girl on "The O.C.") in the second. ^_^ OKAY! I have my pictures...THAT WILL SOON BE TAKEN DOWN DUE TO MORTIFICATION...^_^;;

Remember me as the photos I've posted earlier in the thread...PLEASE! I wouldn't be doing this but Jordan's a buttmunch besides being a dork 99% of the time; because, he refuses to find his stinkin' picture I want to see! *glares at Jordan* Anyway, this is my costume as a Cell Block Tango girl (Mona) in our musical, Chicago...which begins tonight...! O_o Beware! I have really weird stage makeup on with a bizarre wig!

http://sayuri.kuroi-hoshi.org/cellblock.jpg
http://sayuri.kuroi-hoshi.org/myface.jpg

I would show my friends, but I didn't ask permission and I'm sure they wouldn't want their photo floating around on the Internet if they weren't asked first.

100marios
April 1st, 2004, 12:35 PM
Nice pics yakksoho and Chrystie! You both look really good in them hehe....

Aw, come on Chrystie! I want to find them! I really do!
*folds his arms*
Fine! I'll tell you what! I am going to post them today, and if by chance I don't, that means I lost them!
I'm going to go through total humiliation, but I guess you guys don't care hehe....

I actually think you look pretty good in those pics Chrystie!
You make really wierd stage makeup and a bizzare wig look good hehe...

Sayuri no Hoshi
April 1st, 2004, 12:42 PM
Nice pics yakksoho and Chrystie! You both look really good in them hehe....

Aw, come on Chrystie! I want to find them! I really do!
*folds his arms*
Fine! I'll tell you what! I am going to post them today, and if by chance I don't, that means I lost them!
I'm going to go through total humiliation, but I guess you guys don't care hehe....

I actually think you look pretty good in those pics Chrystie!
You make really wierd stage makeup and a bizzare wig look good hehe...
Thanks, Jordan. Everyone said I should've just used my real hair, but it was director's orders to use a wig... *cough* You better get those pics up soon because I told you I'm leaving in a few hours...so are you it seems...please do it! I won't make fun of you--remember we both have had strange encounters with creepy Disney characters, lol.

lighterhead2001
April 1st, 2004, 01:20 PM
hey nice pics everyone christie you look old in it hehe

oh well saw your old piccys to...nice

and JORDAN....Get those pics or else!!

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 1st, 2004, 04:14 PM
I had a wierd experience in a costime. I was a mouse, and I was walking on Halloween and someone stepped on my tail and it fell of! hehe... I thought it was funny!

Pokemaster10000
April 1st, 2004, 04:15 PM
Edit one of those posts lighterhead2001. Ya posted two times.
Great pics Sayuri. You look different with that wig on. XD

Kayleigh
April 2nd, 2004, 11:07 AM
Oh, cool. ^_^ Nice pictures! I like your wig Chrystie, lol.

Hikaru's Twin
April 3rd, 2004, 07:02 AM
Great pictures by the way, Sayuri! You look really nice even with a wig and 'weird' stage makeup, lol ^_^

Sayuri no Hoshi
April 3rd, 2004, 11:51 AM
Lol, thanks everybody for the compliments! That make-up looks similar to what I wear everyday...except my eyeshadow is a charcoal-ish color...^_^; The gold and green I thought made me look Egyptian, heh. As for my wig--it's so ahead of this musical's time setting, lol. It's set in the late 1920s and my wig looks like it came out of the 1960s! Oy. lighterhead, I hope I didn't look too old! My character's been in jail for the murder of her husband...but, I presume she's still supposed to be young, lol. O_o I dunno!

Simone
April 4th, 2004, 02:21 AM
Aww i want to post my pic but i'm scared on what everyone will think *runs away and hides*

Hikaru's Twin
April 4th, 2004, 05:16 AM
Aww i want to post my pic but i'm scared on what everyone will think *runs away and hides*

Aww, you should post your pic, Simone. Don't worry about what others will think! All the members here are nice people and i doubt they'd say anything negative about you. There were times when i was too scared to post my pic up, but eventually i did, and i got positive results so it's really nothing to worry about! ^_^

cyber_killer
April 4th, 2004, 05:23 AM
Heh, I Don't Think Someones Gonna Come And Say "Hey *Yourusername here* You Are Ugly!"
Look At My Pic, Its Ugly, And I Get Recognized As A TV-star! Woohoo!

Kayleigh
April 4th, 2004, 09:44 AM
I'd like to see your picture! Nobody here has ever been rude to someone about the way they look, and if they ever are then I'll definately take care of them for you. They'll never want to say anything mean around me again.

lighterhead2001
April 4th, 2004, 09:58 AM
hey i want to see a pic of you

Dizzy
April 13th, 2004, 06:11 PM
Sorry for making you wait, I cant use the scanner now it wont work so Ill just post up my old Ugly picture that I look nothing Like :) Here ya Go :)

You Are so Freekin ugly... UHHH I look nothing like you stop haunting me!

Scyther5
April 13th, 2004, 06:13 PM
You Are so Freekin ugly... UHHH I look nothing like you stop haunting me!
Are talking to your self? wow and i thought i was wierd, so when u gonna post your pic up anywayz?

Flaming Torchic
April 13th, 2004, 06:19 PM
Lol, thanks everybody for the compliments! That make-up looks similar to what I wear everyday...except my eyeshadow is a charcoal-ish color...^_^; The gold and green I thought made me look Egyptian, heh. As for my wig--it's so ahead of this musical's time setting, lol. It's set in the late 1920s and my wig looks like it came out of the 1960s! Oy. lighterhead, I hope I didn't look too old! My character's been in jail for the murder of her husband...but, I presume she's still supposed to be young, lol. O_o I dunno!

Hey, you look pretty cool Sayuri! ^^; You remind me of that actor from "That's So Raven"; you know, the girl who can read minds or see into the future (can't remember which). Ah, so you were at a school dance that had a theme? Well that would explain the outfit. Anyways, like I said you look awesome! =)

Dizzy
April 13th, 2004, 06:20 PM
Nah because my ugly picture I was talking to the post with it, but it didnt show so knyah... its on the 16th-19th page.

Kenta-kun
April 14th, 2004, 05:53 AM
Hey, you look pretty cool Sayuri! ^^; You remind me of that actor from "That's So Raven"; you know, the girl who can read minds or see into the future (can't remember which). Ah, so you were at a school dance that had a theme? Well that would explain the outfit. Anyways, like I said you look awesome! =)
*shudders* That show (like most shows shown on Family channel) is really stupid

Sayuri no Hoshi
April 14th, 2004, 11:46 AM
Hmm, you wouldn't be talking about the girl who plays Alana, Adrienne Bailon from 3LW, would you? She's cool. And uh, no it wasn't a school dance. ^_^; I explained in the post that had my pictures that I was in the musical Chicago as a "merry murderess of the Cook County Jail." The setting for the play is the the late 1920s--which pretty much defines why I'm wearing fishnet stockings and my prison-ish outfit. My teacher is weird and wanted us to wear wigs, lol. So that's it! Thanks for the compliments, FlamingTorchic! My normal pictures are back on the 44th page (I think) if you want to clear up that "That's So Raven" actress look-alike thing...^_^;

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
May 8th, 2004, 05:36 PM
Dizzy, I found your picture!!! AWW, you're so precious! it was on page 11 for me, and i have a 60 word per page setup.

aaaaaa
May 8th, 2004, 05:58 PM
See: Avatar.

And oh no, I hope I don't get kidnapped for showing my pic :P Silly people

100marios
May 8th, 2004, 06:00 PM
See: Avatar.

And oh no, I hope I don't get kidnapped for showing my pic :P Silly people
Haha..

Wow, you look nice a1337a!
Is that really you?
It looks like such a professional pic!

aaaaaa
May 8th, 2004, 06:04 PM
I'm a geek with a webcam, what else am I gonna do with my time?

http://home.graffiti.net/missybarlow:graffiti.net/deathish.JPG

not quite so nice a pic.
But yeah, thats me :p

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
May 8th, 2004, 06:11 PM
You look like Amy-Lee from Eveanescence [sp?]. Do you wear bondage?

Kayleigh
May 8th, 2004, 06:11 PM
I was thinking of reviving this thread because I might be able to post some of my pictures soon! ^_^; I don't know. We're going to have some spring ones made soon, and if they turn out okay, I'll post them.

Anyways, nice picture, a1337a! I thought that it was a professional one, too! Doesn't look like it could have been taken with a webcam.

aaaaaa
May 8th, 2004, 06:16 PM
Herein lies the benefit of not buying a $20 webcam, I suppose.
And the fact I'm a total Adobe Photos|ut helps :P

Um...I'd think asking a question like that is a little out of line on a general population forum, Nick 2.0

aaaaaa
May 8th, 2004, 06:49 PM
Well I'll take that as a compliment, cause she's hawt ('specially in the DVD I got of them at Rock am Ring :D).

And you Carol, are cute.

Hikaru's Twin
I'm posting my picture for a really short while...I want to see if this works. The picture is blurry on purpose though. Oh, and it was blurry originally anyway, and I was half asleep... -__-;; And my hair was all messed up, I got it cut now. 2 days ago ^__^I look different now...and the picture doesn't look too much like me anyway...
http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/402694f3_83b9/bc/All+the+Pictures!/Me+with+my+piano+-+blurry+pic..jpg?bfmyZnAB7bpFlsDT

a1337a does look like Amy Lee from Evanescence (it takes practice to spell, practice practice practice practice...o__x and after awhile it just flows off your fingers. Evanescence)

Great picture Carol, even if it is a little bit blurry, you still look really nice!

oni flygon
I haven't posted a picure of me yet... O_o... *digs in a whole stack* All of them are awkward pictures taken by my friends while I'm doing stuff like washing dishes or typing... XD

Teara
May 8th, 2004, 06:53 PM
C-c-Carol?! You're back?! Yeah!!

Aww cool beanz you two!
a1337a, that picture iz zo cool, it remindez me of a picture that would be on a CD cover ^__^
Carol, yeah! I waz going through the earlier pagez of thiz thread a while back and I waz dizapointed to ze you took your picture down. You look good in that picture. Hehe, the zhirt iz cute ^_^

Aww, pozt it Oni! I think candid picturez are the bezt, they zhow the perzon how they really are ^_-

oni flygon
May 8th, 2004, 06:54 PM
I noticed Carol's back... Welcom Back Carol! Nice Picture... @_@ ... XD

100marios
May 8th, 2004, 06:59 PM
I'm posting my picture for a really short while...I want to see if this works. The picture is blurry on purpose though. Oh, and it was blurry originally anyway, and I was half asleep... -__-;; And my hair was all messed up, I got it cut now. 2 days ago ^__^I look different now...and the picture doesn't look too much like me anyway...
http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/402694f3_83b9/bc/All+the+Pictures!/Me+with+my+piano+-+blurry+pic..jpg?bfmyZnAB7bpFlsDT

a1337a does look like Amy Lee from Evanescence (it takes practice to spell, practice practice practice practice...o__x and after awhile it just flows off your fingers. Evanescence)
I know you meant a short while but...
*gets a "the page cannot be displayed" box*
This is ridiculous hehe....

Is it supposed to still be working?

Oh yeah! And welcome back!
*makes a rushed "We're happy to have you back Carol!" sign*
Not bad for a few seconds and some elbow grease hehe...
I'm glad you're here!

Oh, Oni Flygon! When are you going to post your pic?
Nice Fa avatar by the way! Cute hehe..

oni flygon
May 8th, 2004, 07:02 PM
Ok...this one... I haven't shaved... please note that I like my hair that way and after a few views, I'm going to delete this.... my friend was talking to me while taking this pic so please don't laugh at me... XD

or maybe you can...

file to large... dangit!

*~Ashley~*
May 8th, 2004, 07:03 PM
Yeah it didn't work for me either Jordan... that was a little quick though. Oh well. I bet it was a nice pic though!

And a1337a that's a cool pic too. Like everyone else has said... it doesn't look like a webcam picture!

As for me... I will someday. All mine come out really bad... so maybe when a rare good one comes along...

100marios
May 8th, 2004, 07:06 PM
Ok...this one... I haven't shaved... please note that I like my hair that way and after a few views, I'm going to delete this.... my friend was talking to me while taking this pic so please don't laugh at me... XD

or maybe you can...

file to large... dangit!
Hmm....can you try minimizing the pic? That should reduce the size hehe...

Well I hope that's soon Snowangel! I'm sure you'll look just great!

oni flygon
May 8th, 2004, 07:08 PM
Oh yeah, I still have the title of most easily ignored member... XD

edit: *sigh* Yep! ^_~;;

*~Ashley~*
May 8th, 2004, 07:10 PM
Hmm....can you try minimizing the pic? That should reduce the size hehe...

Well I hope that's soon Snowangel! I'm sure you'll look just great!
I can guarentee that it will not be anytime soon! I've searched for one that was halfway decent and there aren't any... at least recently! When I was little I looked good in pictures... but now they all come out terrible. And I mean really terrible! All the ones saved on the computer are the worst though. I'm either not looking at the camera or my hair is all over my face or something stupid like that.
Plus I went through one of those 'I hate getting my picture taken' phases the last few years so there are hardly any pictures of me at all! But i promise that when I find a good one I'll post it...

And it still won't let me see Carol's pic... you say it's still supposed to work? That's weird...

100marios
May 8th, 2004, 07:14 PM
Lol! Hello 100marios. Did you establish yourself as one of PC's top comedian's yet? ^__^ I think you should. =D It's supposed to still be working. That's strange that you can't see it...Hmmm...I like your sign, LOL. It's good. XD
*blows on his nails and rubs them against his shirt*
I believe I'm working on it hehe...
And another Get-together is coming soon, so that's another time that I can go berserk hehe...

Really? Odd...
Maybe it's just our computers Snowangel, though I can't see what the problem is...

Yeah! Isn't the sign great! The whole thing is foolproof!
*slaps the sign and it breaks apart*
.....with the exception of this fool!
Hehe...

Hmm? Did you say something Oni Flygon?
...noo! I'm just playing around hehe...
I think I hold the title of "member who always strays off-topic!".

I always hate taking pictures hehe...
At least of me! It seems so tedious...
I wish you could post a pic of yourself up soon, but I understand! I'll just have to wait! Yup!

Teara
May 8th, 2004, 07:16 PM

or maybe you can...

file to large... dangit!
Ack! Darn! Well if you do get it up pleaze keep it up till tomarrow! I have to go now zo I won't get to ze it 8.8
Oooohh...guyz with ztubble look cool*coughcutecough* to me :D
*ztealz razorz and runz off*
Mwahahaha!

oni flygon
May 8th, 2004, 07:18 PM
*hides from all the Bisounen and Bishoujos*

You guys would think I'm an ugly person... XD... lol j/k

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
May 8th, 2004, 07:19 PM
I want carol to post her pic again. i missed it!

oni flygon
May 8th, 2004, 07:25 PM
ok... here's mine.. I'm taking it down for a while...

behold the Fire Emblem master! The man who wrote all of those fanfics! The guy who you ignore always! MOI! XD

100marios
May 8th, 2004, 07:28 PM

behold the Fire Emblem master! The man who wrote all of those fanfics! The guy who you ignore always! MOI! XD
*gasps*
*bows*
Lookin' sharp, oh great FE master!
Hehe...

Actually, I pictured you quite different, but you look great!
Awesome Oni!

oni flygon
May 8th, 2004, 07:29 PM
oh really? Do I look like some sort of geek? O-o

please don't ignore meh! XD

Teara
May 8th, 2004, 07:32 PM

We do not ignore you, every pozt of every perzon can not alwayz be rezponed to >_<

Hey! I think that'z a good picture!
Ztubble...yeah...
*whackz zelf with a zpoon*
Meh! I admit I have an obzezion...

But *cough* anywayz, dun worry mon, you're far from ugly ^__^

oni flygon
May 8th, 2004, 07:34 PM
Stubble? O_O *becomes very cautious of weight* IS 156 POUNDS OVERWEIGHT FOR ME?

XD

100marios
May 8th, 2004, 07:35 PM
oh really? Do I look like some sort of geek? O-o

please don't ignore meh! XD
Hmm? Oh no! I just pictured you'd look a little different, that's all!
A little more American actually...I don't know why hehe...
Ya look good Oni! Finally, the face behind the master hehe....

156 pounds? I doubt, but how tall are you?
I'm 5'9 and around 140 pounds! (perhaps a little less in pounds)
And I suppose that's okay...yup!

oni flygon
May 8th, 2004, 07:38 PM
I'm 5'10 and I'm Filipino... not quite American... XD

*~Ashley~*
May 8th, 2004, 07:40 PM
That's a really good pic oni. Not ugly at all. Much better than any pic I have of myself. I'm actually searching for some of me right now... they're worse than I thought! I'm looking through the ones my dad has saved to his laptop... since it's in my control now! I think I might delete some... or at least hide them so he can't show anybody! They're really that bad! Half of them are the kind that I didn't even know were coming! And the other half I was either looking straight at the flash and have red-eye or I just look really bad. And a lot of them are from around my 15th b-day in 2003... so they're kinda old... but I'm looking!

100marios
May 8th, 2004, 07:42 PM
I'm 5'10 and I'm Filipino... not quite American... XD
You're right hehe...

5'10? (gahh, you're taller then me hehe...)
That's just fine Oni! You're just about normal I believe!
Awesomenes!!

oni flygon
May 8th, 2004, 07:42 PM
That picture was taken a month ago. Add a goatie... XD

Teara
May 8th, 2004, 07:46 PM
Goa...tie...
*beatz head againzt wall*
Okay! If you have green eyez I'm afraid I'm going to have to kill you!
...Phew you don't! Heh, don't mind me, I have girly obzezionz...<.<

That weight iz juzt fine, I know zomeone that'z fourteen and juzt a little taller then me(Zomewhere over 5 ft...I don't remember) and iz 170 o.o''

oni flygon
May 8th, 2004, 07:57 PM
Green eyes? O-o ... no I don't have any... XD

edit: I'm going to take off the pic now...

Dizzy
May 8th, 2004, 09:41 PM
Dizzy, I found your picture!!! AWW, you're so precious! it was on page 11 for me, and i have a 60 word per page setup.

Ahh Nicky Burn it! NOW! I look like a man-***** in that picture, everyone needs a new Pic of me, which they will get ^_^.. *After i burn them at least*

Reptar
May 8th, 2004, 09:42 PM
Here's me...Again XD (and yes, I used to be Pluslechu.....)
Ugly, eh? (this pic was taken last year. I have lost a lot of weight and am more tan, now.)

Dizzy
May 8th, 2004, 09:43 PM
Awww thats a cute picture ^^. I like your hair! Mines is just boring,

Reptar
May 8th, 2004, 09:47 PM
My hair looks nice? 0o;; I think it's odd...And my fingers looked a bit stubby.... and I had a strange color of lipstick on...And parsly is a weird thing to put with flowers...And my mind is starting to wander! XD

22sa
May 8th, 2004, 09:49 PM
Here's me...Again XD (and yes, I used to be Pluslechu.....)
Ugly, eh? (this pic was taken last year. I have lost a lot of weight and am more tan, now.)Uhh, hi and you look kind of younger then your age. http://members.cox.net/pichuu/Hosting/tongue3.gif

*:\*

Reptar
May 8th, 2004, 11:33 PM
Gaaah! I'm 12 and people always say I look younger then that! XP Why?! 0o;; Geez, I'm going to be 13 next sunday, and just yesterday someone said I had a young looking face...And yet I'm taller than all the other girls in my class! :P

Raichu Master
May 9th, 2004, 04:02 AM
I just got a scanner so all you women that want a peice of me can have it. As soon as I get a current picture of me. haha! :cool:

Yeah and reptar, nice pic, very cute.

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 09:12 AM
I have a pic, just no scanner... not like I'd put it up anyway...

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
May 9th, 2004, 10:05 AM
I have a scanner, but everytime I try to upload a picture, the manage attachments thing says: "File system directory is not writeable."

22sa
May 9th, 2004, 11:49 AM
We would not think you are an ugly person! People are nice here, no one would call anyone ugly lol...

EDIT: I know, Nick, but for some people it's not working...so maybe it just isn't working at all. =\
Yep, I wouldn't even call myself ugly anymore. =x >=p *shrugs* http://members.cox.net/pichuu/Hosting/tongue3.gif

Phoenix Boy
May 9th, 2004, 12:39 PM
i dont have a scanner but a didital camera but i dont know how it works.......

Pokemaster10000
May 9th, 2004, 04:42 PM
*stomps the floor*
I'm always late to look at the pictures. :P

I don't have any items that I can use to post my pic....
...too bad. XD

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
May 9th, 2004, 04:50 PM
You should buy a digital camera or something. Mine was ambiguously cheap. $20

22sa
May 9th, 2004, 04:54 PM
Wow, even I could afford that! http://members.cox.net/pichuu/Hosting/tongue3.gif

Pokemaster10000
May 9th, 2004, 04:55 PM

The thing is...my parents don't let me.
I understand them not wanting me getting kidnapped and stuff though.
$20 is cheap for a digital camera? :P
I'm no expert in these things. XD

Did you post your pic yet?

Raichu Master
May 9th, 2004, 04:59 PM
My mom is getting the film that has my pic in it! When I get it, I shall scan, and then post here! So ladies be ready, the moment you've been waiting for is coming closer! I promise that there will be enough of me to go around! :knockedou

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 05:02 PM
I'm going to be polite, and keep my mouth shut... that, and I like my rep as it is...

100marios
May 9th, 2004, 05:14 PM
My mom is getting the film that has my pic in it! When I get it, I shall scan, and then post here! So ladies be ready, the moment you've been waiting for is coming closer! I promise that there will be enough of me to go around! :knockedou
*squeals*
...gahh, I have a bad cough hehe...

Hey, Mr. Lady Killer, have you ever seen my pic?
I'm just curious.
I would like to see how you look!

Sayuri no Hoshi
May 9th, 2004, 05:23 PM
*squeals*
...gahh, I have a bad cough hehe...

Hey, Mr. Lady Killer, have you ever seen my pic?
I'm just curious.
I would like to see how you look!
Please don't squeal like a girl even when you're kidding, lol...it frightens me so...as you know! ^_^;

Yes, Jordan's quite the womanizing Don Juan, Raichu Master. You may have some competition! *gags at the corny statement she just made and coughs* Oh man. I'd like to see what you look like, too! I haven't been in this thread for a while; and, I pretty much missed everyone else's picture that only posted their's for like, an hour and took it down...>_< *sigh* I just miss all the fun.

22sa
May 9th, 2004, 05:29 PM
*Squels like a girl when a little 5 year old comes up from behind me to try to tickle me* x_x And this just happened to me seconds ago, lol. http://members.cox.net/pichuu/Hosting/tongue3.gif

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
May 9th, 2004, 05:29 PM
The thing is...my parents don't let me.
I understand them not wanting me getting kidnapped and stuff though.
$20 is cheap for a digital camera? :P
I'm no expert in these things. XD

Did you post your pic yet?

Yes, it is. Some cost high than $80. The good quality ones anyway. I have a 3 year old pic in my profile.

100marios
May 9th, 2004, 06:02 PM
Please don't squeal like a girl even when you're kidding, lol...it frightens me so...as you know! ^_^;

Yes, Jordan's quite the womanizing Don Juan, Raichu Master. You may have some competition! *gags at the corny statement she just made and coughs* Oh man. I'd like to see what you look like, too! I haven't been in this thread for a while; and, I pretty much missed everyone else's picture that only posted their's for like, an hour and took it down...>_< *sigh* I just miss all the fun.
*roars*

There, is that more manly? Hehe...

....eh? "Don Juan"?
Is that a good thing? I'm so lost hehe...
Oh, Oni Flygon posted his for a few minutes.
He looks cool!
(I just can't think of a compliment for that without it sounding strange hehe)

Miyu-chan
May 9th, 2004, 06:21 PM
I'm a geek with a webcam, what else am I gonna do with my time? You really do look like Amy Lee from Evanescence. =3 Cool! xD

Originally Posted by FlamingTorchic
You really do look cool. ;D I think you look like Raven in the close up... your cheekbones are like hers. =D

Sayuri no Hoshi
May 10th, 2004, 11:48 AM
*roars*

There, is that more manly? Hehe...

....eh? "Don Juan"?
Is that a good thing? I'm so lost hehe...
Oh, Oni Flygon posted his for a few minutes.
He looks cool!
(I just can't think of a compliment for that without it sounding strange hehe)*dies laughing from hearing Jordan roar* Yeah, very oddly manly...^_^; Ya ain't an animal!

And as for the Don Juan thing...technically it is a good thing, lol. It's one of those expressions that people use but can't give you a straight answer what it means. It's often used when you're referring to a handsome, strapping guy...man...boy...whichever you prefer to describe the human male species nowadays, lol. I even asked my Mom about Don Juan and I quote her: "I think he was a Spanish lover man. Romancing as many women as possible. Don't ask me what time period, because I forgot." ^_^; And there you have it.
You really do look cool. ;D I think you look like Raven in the close up... your cheekbones are like hers. =DThanks, Miyu! I don't think I look like Raven...but I can make her expressions, lol. I think I look more like Adrienne Bailon (Alana) in her show.

Fox_Die
May 13th, 2004, 08:23 AM
Ok I will edit this post in about 10mins, with my pic attatched

Isaac 1
May 13th, 2004, 05:25 PM
hi everyone! this is wher we can post pictures of or selfs to get a better iture of wut we look like ( of course! ) i will post my picture next time i post!

wut do u look like???
HA! I look like an adept. I would never post a picture.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
May 23rd, 2004, 11:32 AM
http://img73.photobucket.com/albums/v221/NizzyClarke/me.jpg
Me

~Dazed and Embarrassed, but not really confused...DUDE!

Jess
May 23rd, 2004, 12:29 PM
Nick you look like Lil` Romeo.. XD!!!!!!

AngelWolfie
May 23rd, 2004, 01:20 PM
Oh my gosh you DO! Cute! ^_^

Here's an up-to-date pic of me...Sorry it's black and white, my scanner is on the fritz...

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
May 23rd, 2004, 01:49 PM
Ew, really, do I. I really dislike him, especially on his TV show. Well, he's not really that ugly, so thanks LMAO.

~Dazed and Amazed Dude

BTW, RE, you resemble Reese Witherspoon.

AngelWolfie
May 23rd, 2004, 01:53 PM
XD Sorry ^_^;; Well, It's a good thing to a lot of people so..Heh...

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
May 23rd, 2004, 01:56 PM
It's mostly girls who like him, and boys think he's corny, so that explains it. LOL, but thanks.

~Dazed and Confused Dude

aRedMoon
June 2nd, 2004, 07:57 PM
*finds topic* 59 pages? @.@

I'll have to go through each of them someday after the attachments are fixed... ;P

As for me... *sees if I have any good pics*

Okay... these are pretty recent... I took them Sunday night. So enjoy and giggle at my uglyness. :P

Teara
June 2nd, 2004, 08:20 PM
You mock me in your zecond picture!
*ztickz tounge out*
Jk:P You look cool. Jkaizer! ^_^
Okay... these are pretty recent... I took them Sunday night. So enjoy and giggle at my uglyness.
Oh, don't zay that, you're not ugly! ^_^

You pozted your picture Jordan? I alwazy mizz theze thingz >8<

aRedMoon
June 2nd, 2004, 08:23 PM
Of course I mock you. ;P

MEH~!

And yeshum, I be ugly. Just as ugly as everyone else. xD

100marios
June 2nd, 2004, 08:25 PM
You mock me in your zecond picture!
*ztickz tounge out*
Jk:P You look cool. Jkaizer! ^_^

Oh, don't zay that, you're not ugly! ^_^

You pozted your picture Jordan? I alwazy mizz theze thingz >8<
Eh? You didn't know!?
It's waaaaaay back there hehe...

Teara
June 2nd, 2004, 09:04 PM
Of course I mock you. ;P

MEH~!

No one mockz me and getz away with it...
*zneakz letter to mofia into mailbox* XD

You zhouldn't put yourzelf down;.; You look juzt fine, and alot of how you look to otherz dependz on how you veiw yourzelf ^_-

Hmmm, now I wonder what page Jordan'z picture waz on...*hint*

100marios
June 2nd, 2004, 09:26 PM
No one mockz me and getz away with it...
*zneakz letter to mofia into mailbox* XD

You zhouldn't put yourzelf down;.; You look juzt fine, and alot of how you look to otherz dependz on how you veiw yourzelf ^_-

Hmmm, now I wonder what page Jordan'z picture waz on...*hint*
Hmm.... I wonder who that hint was for....
*slaps self*
Bah, I'm getting sleepy hehe...

Well, I found the pic, but for some reason the attachment doesn't work.
I'm going to try posting it here...

The pic is rather old.... it's from August of last year.
Behold the coconut head hehe...

22sa
June 2nd, 2004, 09:34 PM
Of course I mock you. ;P

MEH~!

Omgosh, exactly what I thought. =x Not that you guys are actually ugly... gotta ask a girl... and Teara comments "cool." >=p Cool pic, 100!

100marios
June 2nd, 2004, 09:39 PM
Omgosh, exactly what I thought. =x Not that you guys are actually ugly... gotta ask a girl... and Teara comments "cool." >=p Cool pic, 100!
Say thanks 22sa!
I was actually kind of tired in that pic hehe....
We were walking around Miami Seaquarium all day long, so we were all poofed.
I was more then ready to lay down and take a nap on the drive back hehe..

DragonTrainer
June 3rd, 2004, 10:26 AM
"The only opinion that truly matters is yours.."
Heh, let's get philosophical here, or whatever that is. Eh, I don't have a scanner, nor anything else to get my pic up, or maybe I would PM it to some people, I wouldn't want the world to see it. Lol, I'm not ugly or anything, I just don't feel safe like that...

Teara
June 3rd, 2004, 10:36 AM
*slaps self*

!? You don't look anything like I though you would O.o Don't take it perzonal but I waz expecting you to look more like a human...I had no Idea you looked zo much like a big plaztic dolphin wearing a life jacket and helmit! Who'z the tall guy ztanding next to you? XDD

hehe, I kill myzelf zometimez ^o^ But really, you look alot cooler than I thought you would ^__^ Actually you look like thiz one dude at my zchool, he'z a zkater...and a lady'z man @_@

"The only opinion that truly matters is yours.."
Heh, let's get philosophical here, or whatever that is. Eh, I don't have a scanner, nor anything else to get my pic up, or maybe I would PM it to some people, I wouldn't want the world to see it. Lol, I'm not ugly or anything, I just don't feel safe like that...

*nudge* Hmmm, I wonder who you zhould PM that picture to...hmmm *hint hint* 8P

Porygon
June 3rd, 2004, 10:41 AM
You want to know what I look like? Do you really want to know? Alright, fine, then. Your problem.

XD J/k, lol. Haha, here's your favourite nerd
http://www.digitalizedzone.com/forums/uploads/post-3-1086197685.jpg

100marios
June 3rd, 2004, 11:23 AM
!? You don't look anything like I though you would O.o Don't take it perzonal but I waz expecting you to look more like a human...I had no Idea you looked zo much like a big plaztic dolphin wearing a life jacket and helmit! Who'z the tall guy ztanding next to you? XDD

hehe, I kill myzelf zometimez ^o^ But really, you look alot cooler than I thought you would ^__^ Actually you look like thiz one dude at my zchool, he'z a zkater...and a lady'z man @_@

*nudge* Hmmm, I wonder who you zhould PM that picture to...hmmm *hint hint* 8P
Pshh! Silly billy! I'm not the dolphin! That's preposterous!
.....the dolphin's my cousin hehe.....

What, you thought I looked a lot more like a coconut? Hehe....
Thanks Teara! That's really nice of ya!
Well, I do wear skating shoes, and I was thinking I might try it.....
but a ladies man?! Not in my life hehe.....

Teara
June 3rd, 2004, 11:30 AM
You want to know what I look like? Do you really want to know? Alright, fine, then. Your problem.

Whoa, that'z juzt a head zhot and you look really tall!!
Heh, a member that actually dozn't look like zomeone I know XD
Nice picture though ^_^
Pshh! Silly billy! I'm not the dolphin! That's preposterous!
.....the dolphin's my cousin hehe.....

What, you thought I looked a lot more like a coconut? Hehe....
Thanks Teara! That's really nice of ya!
Well, I do wear skating shoes, and I was thinking I might try it.....
but a ladies man?! Not in my life hehe.....
Ah, right, zorry that waz my miztake.
You wear the zhoez but you don't zkate? That'd explain why they don't look all ragid XP
Hmmm...Jordan a ladyiez man...hmmm...
*triez to contain laugh*
Heh, it'z a funny thought, zorry ^-^;; But maybe if you tried talking more IRL I bet you'd make alot of friendz...both in boyz and girlz >__<

100marios
June 3rd, 2004, 12:06 PM
Whoa, that'z juzt a head zhot and you look really tall!!
Nice picture though ^_^

Ah, right, zorry that waz my miztake.
You wear the zhoez but you don't zkate? That'd explain why they don't look all ragid XP
Hmmm...Jordan a ladyiez man...hmmm...
*triez to contain laugh*
Heh, it'z a funny thought, zorry ^-^;; But maybe if you tried talking more IRL I bet you'd make alot of friendz...both in boyz and girlz >__<
Now my dolphin cousin is sad! Great job "Alyssa!" Hehe....
Just kidding!
Nope! I'm not even sure if I can stand on top of a skateboard without falling hehe...
Eh, I don't know, I'm just way too shy..... I think people try to talk to me sometimes, but it's about topics I don't like very much..... I'm not sure.

Teara
June 3rd, 2004, 12:23 PM
Now my dolphin cousin is sad! Great job "Alyssa!" Hehe....
Just kidding!
Nope! I'm not even sure if I can stand on top of a skateboard without falling hehe...
Eh, I don't know, I'm just way too shy..... I think people try to talk to me sometimes, but it's about topics I don't like very much..... I'm not sure.

Juzt add in zmall comentz here and there...to ztart off. After a while more people will ztart to like you and you will have enough confidence to ztart good ztrong converzatoinz with people. And before you know it you'll juzt be one of the guyz! ...the cool guyz I mean ^_-
If zomeone ztartz to talk to you and it'z about a topic you don't really like than tell them that you don't like it. But don't juzt zay "I don't like what you're talking about" try adding a little humor to it, zomething more like "Whoa! Too much for me!"
That'z what I'd zay at leazt XP

100marios
June 3rd, 2004, 12:26 PM
Juzt add in zmall comentz here and there...to ztart off. After a while more people will ztart to like you and you will have enough confidence to ztart good ztrong converzatoinz with people. And before you know it you'll juzt be one of the guyz! ...the cool guyz I mean ^_-
If zomeone ztartz to talk to you and it'z about a topic you don't really like than tell them that you don't like it. But don't juzt zay "I don't like what you're talking about" try adding a little humor to it, zomething more like "Whoa! Too much for me!"
I do, but I don't think they hear me hehe....
That's okay though. I don't think I much in common with a lot of people at my school, so I'm fine I suppose!
I can live hehe...

Anna-chan
June 3rd, 2004, 12:28 PM
I have two new pics of me, one from when I was in Florida (the first one, it was taken by my four year old cousin) and the other one my sister took of me when I was on the phone with my dad, lol.

http://www.hostedimage.com/is.php?i=24842&img=6301meatepcot2.jpg [Me in Florida, at Epcot]

http://www.hostedimage.com/is.php?i=24844&img=weeemeonphone.jpg [Me on the phone]

100marios
June 3rd, 2004, 12:37 PM
Oh! I know where that is in Epcot! It's in that secret little path behind.....uh.....
Well, it's a secret little path hehe...

You look nice! Cool house hehe...

And you look really cool Porygon!
Heh, you remind me of a kid in school....

Hinoshi-chan
June 3rd, 2004, 01:21 PM
Me, a second ago (http://s6.invisionfree.com/night_dreamer/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=148212)

I just did this image of me -_- please dont look....im ugly -_-

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
June 3rd, 2004, 05:02 PM
You look like an 80's punk rocker! Nice...

aRedMoon
June 3rd, 2004, 06:21 PM
Seto_girl: I LOVE your hair!

*envy*

22sa
June 3rd, 2004, 06:55 PM
Rofl. :laugh:

Yeah... if someone's talking about something you don't know, you might wanna just sigh and act bored - that might get their attention and make them change the topic. :laugh:... That's not the nicest thing you could do though. O_o XD

Hinoshi-chan
June 4th, 2004, 03:31 AM
Seto_girl: I LOVE your hair!

*envy*

My mother did it o_o;; * panics *

You look like an 80's punk rocker! Nice...

Would you laugh, If I told you I was goth?

Thankies for the comments...even though I didnt knoow how to play with the camera, and it cam out looking like that o_o;;

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
June 4th, 2004, 10:56 AM
No, I wouldn't laugh. I know some goths at my school who don't look as got as others.

Porygon
June 4th, 2004, 11:01 AM
Haha, the only goths I know are online XDWhoa, that'z juzt a head zhot and you look really tall!!
Nice picture though ^_^How's 6'4" for tall? LOL!And you look really cool Porygon!
Heh, you remind me of a kid in school....Cool? Heh, I always saw myself as somewhat ugly, lol.

Teara
June 4th, 2004, 11:49 AM
How's 6'4" for tall? LOL!
Taller than me....how'z the weather up there? XD
Would you laugh, If I told you I was goth?

I have lotz of friendz that are gothic! ^_^
*juzt thought ya'll zhould know ._.;;*
You look pretty cool though ^_^ The picture'z a little dark but (zadly) about 5x better than any picturez I ever take o_O;;

Porygon
June 4th, 2004, 12:01 PM
Would you laugh, If I told you I was goth?Haha, I could direct you to The Gone Pit, owned by a Gothish friend of mine XD

Imakuni?
June 13th, 2004, 08:12 PM
ill post MY pic now......
be scared.

be very scared.
get ready....................

be scared.

www.skrause.org/writing/graphics/ugly.jpg <==thats me LAST year!

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
June 13th, 2004, 08:15 PM
Uh..I don't see anything. That url didn't work either.

Scyther5
June 13th, 2004, 08:30 PM
*slaps self*

Your wearing the excact same Vans I have on now XD

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
June 14th, 2004, 01:48 PM
Vans and skater shows are the ugliest things in the world. The are big and goofy looking, and they usually don't match your clothes.

*checks location*

Yup that's what I do...

T-Master
June 14th, 2004, 07:50 PM
I feel old. Everyone else is really young, and I'm like...17 UGH. =_=;;

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
June 14th, 2004, 07:56 PM
I like your picture, cool room, LOL. Reminds me of mine. Sigh, my lamp keeps breaking, it's old. Well, nobody cares what wrong in my room anyway, except my sister. She cleaned it up really nice for me *thanks*

Yah, like i said, nice picture! I need headphones...

KLS
June 15th, 2004, 05:09 AM
i like your picture....
what's that suppose to mean?
nick you not ga*
well umm nick
are you homosexual?

aaaaaa
June 15th, 2004, 05:21 AM
Don't feel old at 17.
I'm 20 >_<

T-Master
June 15th, 2004, 07:15 AM
Thanks Nick/Blasty. Oh and Nick, I'm not gay, so it won't work. ;-) j/k

...OMF. Shouldn't you be in a museum or mausoleum or morgue or something by now a1337a? You're like almost 100. o_O;; (j/k)

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
June 15th, 2004, 07:22 AM
It means it's a nice pic. Some people have weird pics, but yours is alright. No, I'm not a homo... -_-

Kenta-kun
June 15th, 2004, 07:40 AM
I feel old. Everyone else is really young, and I'm like...17 UGH. =_=;;

I'm 16, don't feel bad

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
June 15th, 2004, 07:43 AM
i like your picture....
what's that suppose to mean?
nick you not ga*
well umm nick
are you homosexual?
BTW you can say gay, I think.

And again, I was just complimenting that he took a cool picture. Some people's pics are ugly.

Merzbau
June 23rd, 2004, 07:29 AM
im gonna post mine its me on vacation. we were at mgm studios in florida. never mind the pics are too big to attach

aRedMoon
June 23rd, 2004, 07:34 AM
Send 'em over to me on IM and I'll host host them or shrink them enough to attach. =/

Edit: Here he is. ^^

Merzbau
June 23rd, 2004, 08:14 AM
no ones running in terror yet right? yeah u cant expect a dead man to be that good looking.

aRedMoon
June 23rd, 2004, 08:23 AM
You ain't that bad looking. o_O

And what about a dead-man?

(Just to note: My piccies are gone. :P)

John Denver
June 23rd, 2004, 10:25 AM
Actually it's still there Jkaizer..maybe you should remove it *cough* really fast *cough*

*muffled laugh*

Porygon
June 23rd, 2004, 10:32 AM
I've got a better, more "casual" pic of me. I'll scan it an' upload it.

Kairi
June 23rd, 2004, 10:35 AM
Im sure all his real fans saved his pics to their hard drives already. =o

Porygon
June 23rd, 2004, 10:36 AM
Lol. *saves to Public drive*

XD don't worry, it's just a transfer point XD

aRedMoon
June 23rd, 2004, 10:38 AM
...o.o

They shouldn't be there... I deleted them... >>

<<

Edit: Haha, real funny. They aren't there...

And Abby... who were you talking to? o_O

Porygon
June 23rd, 2004, 10:41 AM
Meh. Ahahahaha… hahaha… *chooo!!!*

Me will see if me can scan me pic now.

Kairi
June 23rd, 2004, 10:47 AM
I meant people like J_A probably already saved your pics when you posted them, mind of a stalker you know. o.o;

aRedMoon
June 23rd, 2004, 10:52 AM
I doubt JA saw the thread. :P

So I'm safe in that manner. =/

*might post the :P one again later*

Porygon
June 23rd, 2004, 11:41 AM
Hahahaha! Hahaha! HahaCHOO!!!

*sniff, snort*

Here's that better pic of me. Less quality, but less posed XD

http://img65.photobucket.com/albums/v198/rcp90/Piccy.jpg

Toothache
June 23rd, 2004, 04:05 PM
Maybe I'll add my piccy... when I actually get one of me - my old one (ahem, very conveniently *whistles, walks away slowly*) got deleted when I reformated my computer and I had to restart... so I currently have none of me at the moment, so I'll threaten to post one until I do... :-)

Rift
June 23rd, 2004, 04:27 PM
*pops out of a man hole cover* Hey everyone! i havnt been here since like page 12 XD nice pics everyone! heck i need to get a new picture! my last one is over a year old XD how perthetic XD

Greed
June 23rd, 2004, 05:06 PM
I haven't been here in ages either.. O_o;; I dun think I'll ever post meh pic tho. :P My face is too ugly to show off.. ><;;

*dies*

lil' jose
June 23rd, 2004, 05:08 PM
Here is me and my sister. I think I look like a dork though. v_v

http://img67.photobucket.com/albums/v203/homestarrunnerking/Video%20Game%20Fixes/PC240100.jpg

mewruler
June 23rd, 2004, 11:18 PM
heres one of me and my sister.
Its kinda blury

May&NurseJoy
June 24th, 2004, 11:46 AM
Here is Me from last month.BEWARE IM NOT SO CUTE.lol

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v294/sprites_2004/moi.gif

Eliana
June 24th, 2004, 12:22 PM
ahem hem i have a pic but its horrible lool
Im am the person on the right http://img69.photobucket.com/albums/v209/elianarox/Dscn0179.jpg

Suzu
June 26th, 2004, 07:11 PM
meh, i'll post this pic of me, my digital camera sucks, oh well i like this pic, ya cant really see my face :P

DragonTrainer
June 26th, 2004, 07:35 PM
May-That looks like a professional pic, you look great ^^

Eliana- Your beatiful as well, you remind me of someone, but I don't know who :P

Suzu- You look great, you remind me of a friend as well, but your beautiful nonetheless ^_^

Heck, all 3 of yall look fantastic ^^

Eliana
June 27th, 2004, 04:45 AM
http://img69.photobucket.com/albums...ox/Dscn0179.jpg ?????/ me? pretty? lol XD OMGD! 3RD TIME SOMEONE SAID "you look like someone i dont know who!" some people have told me i look like emma watson o_0 at points my hair is the same shape but...o_0

StarLightUmbreon
June 27th, 2004, 04:56 AM
Wow i don't remember the last time i posted here. I know i post a pic of my self but that has been a long time ago.

Isaac 1
June 29th, 2004, 01:03 PM
meh, i'll post this pic of me, my digital camera sucks, oh well i like this pic, ya cant really see my face :P
I'm very sorry to say this but you shouldn't do this. someone should close this thread before someone gets hurt.

Rift
June 29th, 2004, 01:38 PM
I'm very sorry to say this but you shouldn't do this. someone should close this thread before someone gets hurt.
Why? That seems kinda dumb to close a thread just because people post they're pics, if they want to post their picks it's they're own free will...i just dont see why it should be closed? *shrugs*

Gr8person62.2
June 29th, 2004, 07:04 PM
Yea, people can post pics if they wanna. Which brings me to a point. Ireally should post my pic shouldn't I? Lol, I'v been saying that for 13 months...

Kairi
June 29th, 2004, 07:10 PM
and I bet you never do. =p Kayleigh has been claiming she will too, but

Gr8person62.2
June 29th, 2004, 07:26 PM
I would post my pic, but I'm so hot I'd make all the guys go gay~ *cough I didn't say that **cough*

Actually I have a problem with people seeing... I'm not ugly! I just don't feel comfortable with it. I will however, I swear, one day (maybe 2 years, who knows) will post a pic, for about 2 minutes.. AW! I'm scawed....

Dizzy
June 29th, 2004, 07:40 PM
Funny, Gr8person62 XD

I wish i had a really recent picture of me.. I'd post it like that :) lol

Timbjerr
June 29th, 2004, 08:19 PM
Gr8person62? I missed you man! Last I remember, you disappared and left us all for dead. XD

anyways, I should be able to post a newer webcma pic of mine sometime this week. I've fixed my webcam (I had to open it up and fiddle with the circuitry O.o)

so, all you ladies in here, prepare to be impressed...kinda, maybe just a little...meh.

Gr8person62.2
June 29th, 2004, 09:04 PM
Yea, i'm just too cool arn't I? *feels proud*
I thought you know I came back.. didn't you? ah well, 3rd day I'm back. I left, but I had a tendency to come back. Too many old friends :P Too much free time these two weeks too, I have school holidaiz, w00tness~

Ah yea, about this picture thing, all I have is 2 crappy webcams. 1 makes everything black, the other makes everything orange. So I can't get a decent pic anyway. I'm not making excuses, shut up! .. just wait. 1 day I'l get my hand on a decent pic. One day..........