PDA

View Full Version : Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Blitz~2005
June 30th, 2004, 12:54 AM
i went through and looked at about half of the photos (took ages but that was the plan)

i thought most ppl would look like there avs but if that was true i would look like a moogle,dragon trainer would look like a dragonair and someone who i forgot the name would look like spunge bob square pants (you know who you are)

Gr8person62.2
June 30th, 2004, 01:25 AM
I went through them a while ago. I must say, most chicks here are hot.........*hides*

Timbjerr
June 30th, 2004, 08:30 AM
i went through and looked at about half of the photos (took ages but that was the plan)

i thought most ppl would look like there avs but if that was true i would look like a moogle,dragon trainer would look like a dragonair and someone who i forgot the name would look like spunge bob square pants (you know who you are)
I at least modeled the human sprite in my av after me...just so you can have that convenience. Of course, there's only so much detail you can put in a sprite. XD

Destructo
June 30th, 2004, 01:11 PM
Eeeee! I have a link! Its in my Sig. It's all from graduation.

Isaac 1
June 30th, 2004, 02:40 PM
Why? That seems kinda dumb to close a thread just because people post they're pics, if they want to post their picks it's they're own free will...i just dont see why it should be closed? *shrugs*
why, its dangerous. people might track you down and kidnap you or something. its common sence.

Kenta-kun
June 30th, 2004, 02:48 PM
And you honestly think that someone can track you down with just a picture? That's being paranoid & stupid. You need more than a person's picture to track them down. THAT'S common sense

Kairi
June 30th, 2004, 03:04 PM
Okay okay, you both may have points but present them a little nicer or theres going to be flaming. Truthfully it would be insanely difficult for someone to find you just based off a picture, unless they lived in your area or something. However everyone here has a choiceand if they choose to post a pic thats their decision and shouldnt be criticized.

Gr8person62.2
June 30th, 2004, 05:00 PM
You know, with a little hacking skills and some slight social engeneering, you can find out where people live. You can find out the city they live in just from their IP address. Thats a good start :P You know I shouldn't be saying this -_-!

Peh~ people choice if they wanna be tracked down and kidnapped. I'm just wondering why on earht someone would do that? IF your gonna hunt someone for sport, theres a whole street out there for them >_> geez! No one would bother. Trust me... OOH! Just don't link the pics here directly, and don't leave them on for long... google's spiders with steal thenn and cache them forever! So your piccie will be on teh 'net forever.

Kairi
June 30th, 2004, 05:02 PM
Lol I know well, I do innocently stalk Lightning and all. I found out her ISP and last name and told them to her, X3; but youre right, the only exception I can think of is lets say you fell in love with someone online, but they broke it up. Then youd have reason to kill *that* particular person.

Gr8person62.2
June 30th, 2004, 06:38 PM
Well arn't you an evil one! ^_^ Hmm.. I just gotta hope no one falls in love with me. You know it's hard, don't ya ladies? Please... I'm taken :P *Hopes no one was in love with him in the first place**

Kayleigh
June 30th, 2004, 08:30 PM
I kind of like having people not know what I look like... I mean, then you know that those people are your true friends. They don't care what you look like; you have to like a person's personality if you have a friend online.

I'm not saying that I'm ugly and I don't want to post my picture of me because of that, because that's not my reason. I'm just waiting for a little while. And plus, I do want a better picture of me made than my current ones. Blah. I'm picky.

*goes back to listening to her Hawaiian music* >_> Lalala...

Kairi
June 30th, 2004, 08:34 PM
Yeah, but its also fun for your close friends to see you, cause showing a picture is kind of a way of saying you trust them and want them to have it, right? ^_^; Of course youve probably already shown Sayuri your pic. =P

Frostweaver
June 30th, 2004, 09:17 PM
I went through them a while ago. I must say, most chicks here are hot.........*hides*

lol that reminds me of 22sa to much XD
He's perhaps the only one besides you who use the word chicks on PC... ^_^;

Presenting a picture is certainly dangerous (in my opinion, I say that it is.) However, when you present your picture to someone or a group of people online, it's just their way of saying "I put my ultimate trust in you."

And as for Kairi being evil, we know that long time ago... old news. Meh.

Gr8person62.2
July 1st, 2004, 01:16 AM
And plus, I do want a better picture of me made than my current ones. Blah. I'm picky.

Yea me too! All my pics make me look dorky. I need some cool Anim style pose~ Wait.. that'll maik it worse. blah!!!

I think I know what I'l do. One decade or another, I will eventually post my pic. So my suggestion is to upload my pic somewhere, and you can only downloads it if you have teh right password. That way google spiders won't steal me! I'l probably only send it to mah besterest friends anyway. Maybe like 8 people max.

Sayuri no Hoshi
July 1st, 2004, 04:38 AM
Yeah, but its also fun for your close friends to see you, cause showing a picture is kind of a way of saying you trust them and want them to have it, right? ^_^; Of course youve probably already shown Sayuri your pic. =P
Well, guess what Miss Know-It-All?! *throws fake punches at Kairi* O_o She hasn't shown me her pic...but, in a technical way of speaking...she kind of has! Inside joke, Kayleigh, inside joke, lol (Oli and Ully). ^_^; So, Kairi, jump to conclusions because Kayleigh and I are the gruesome twosome, but she hath not giveth me her photo-eth. >_< We're still trying to get Jordan to display the picture on his run-in with a certain Disney Princess when he was at Epcot...heh.

Kairi
July 1st, 2004, 09:02 AM
Thats actually pretty surprising, I would have think shed shown you. o.o; Has she at least let you hear her voice? =o

Sayuri no Hoshi
July 1st, 2004, 09:07 AM
Thats actually pretty surprising, I would have think shed shown you. o.o; Has she at least let you hear her voice? =oHeh, ain't it ironic? ^_^; Just kidding. But uh, I haven't heard her voice, either. I don't know if she has a microphone on her computer yet...so that could be the problem. It's her choice whether or not she wants to let anyone see or hear her, so I won't push her...too much, lol. You're a stalker, Kairi, aren't ya? XD

DragonTrainer
July 1st, 2004, 09:10 AM
Abby's a huge stalker, she was giving away free Admin powers to whoever gave her a ticket to Canada. I even bought me an Abby action figure with extra Erica clinging power, that tells ya something :P

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Kairi
July 1st, 2004, 09:15 AM
Oh yesh, its my indulgence! Keeps me happy. ^.^; And yes she does have a mic, she just hasnt made a clip yet. <.<;

DT: How about you put that quote in your signature? XD; I can give you the piece of the log you need.

DragonTrainer
July 1st, 2004, 09:20 AM
Lol Abby, my sig is gathering dust, you can PM me the log thing, I will put it in my sig, as a tribute to the world's greatest, and scariest, stalker :P

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Kayleigh
July 1st, 2004, 04:47 PM
I JUST SAW SPIDERMAN 2!!!!! I JUST SAW SPIDERMAN 2!!!!! I JUST SAW SPIDERMAN 2!!!!! I JUST SAW SPIDERMAN 2!!!!! I JUST SAW SPIDERMAN 2!!!!!

It was AWESOME!!!!!!!

Anyways... *twitches* I haven't shown Chrystie my picture, yet! Except... Well, that one that she mentioned... Lol. It is me in that picture, Chrystie. >_> You know it.

And yeah, this is an inside joke between us.

About my voice... Well, I'll try to record myself sometime when I'm extremely hyper! Like NOW! I just saw one of the coolest movies ever, and Chrystie just told me the wonderful news about Ricky Ullman and a live-action Pokemon movie! *Plays 'Perfect Day' by Hoku, and runs around like a crazy psycho* Two of my favorite things all in one - A super hot guy and my favorite TV show! I hope that it's really true!

Kenta-kun
July 1st, 2004, 04:49 PM
lol, so spiderman 2 is good? I was hoping it would have Venom in it. Best Spiderman character ever. oh well, maybe next movie.

I'll probably be posting a more recent pic of myself sumtime soon, as soon as I get my hands on one.

Kayleigh
July 1st, 2004, 04:52 PM
Oh yes, it was awesome! ^_^ I won't give away spoilers, but I'll tell you that, in my opinion, it was much cooler than the first movie. And they did a wonderful job continuing the storyline and everything. Maybe Venom will be in the next movie, but you know, Doc Ock was really cool, too! My brother and cousin won't stop talking about him, lol.

Skye
July 1st, 2004, 05:55 PM
Oh yes, it was awesome! ^_^ I won't give away spoilers, but I'll tell you that, in my opinion, it was much cooler than the first movie. And they did a wonderful job continuing the storyline and everything. Maybe Venom will be in the next movie, but you know, Doc Ock was really cool, too! My brother and cousin won't stop talking about him, lol.

I heard Venom is an alien type person/thing? Maybe he will be that astronaut guy that M J was supposed to marry? He and Harry (you know, Spidy's best buddy...I think that's his name!) will team up! And Doc Oc will come back!!

Kenta-kun
July 1st, 2004, 06:28 PM
Was the astronaut named Eddie Brock? Ya, Venom is an alien symbiot (sp?), he fuses with Brock. Coolest character ever...but then again, the symbiot infects Parker first, then gets discarded & attaches to Brock, so maybe it isn't him

Kayleigh
July 1st, 2004, 06:33 PM
Ooh, I hope so. That's what I love about the movies - they always keep you guessing at the end. I'm not much of a comic book/superhero fan, but I really do like this series. I mean, they add in a lot of cool action, along with romance, and some of the things are just a mystery. It was also so sad when Peter's uncle died on the first movie; I was crying! o_o Anyways...

Dizzy
July 1st, 2004, 06:44 PM
:( Too Bad I don't have a really recent picture lol, I wanna post a picture with my friends in it. When i get them developed, I'll show you guys.

ASG
July 15th, 2004, 03:10 PM
here r three pics of meeeee!!!!!!!

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
July 15th, 2004, 03:24 PM
Wow, I like your mohawk. I thought you would be older, i never looked at your age. Nice pictures, scary dog. LOL, j/k.

Timbjerr
July 15th, 2004, 07:56 PM
As long as this thread is still on the first page of OC, I'll take the oppurtunity to post my latest webcam pic...dorkiness and all. I think I'm putting on a bit of weight. my face looks fatter than it used to O.o

all PC girls, revel in my dorky handsomeness!! XD

ASG
July 15th, 2004, 08:16 PM
yep i'm 11. older huh? i'm about 4'11'' i look like i'm 13.(but this one girl is 11 and she is about 5'6'')

samu
July 15th, 2004, 08:23 PM
man, this is me. I took this picture about a week ago. I like nice shirts, I think im hot. XD!! :p
http://www.vtcustomerservice.com/s4mu/HOT.JPG

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
July 15th, 2004, 08:54 PM
Nice picture. You look older, like 16-17. I'm guessing you took the picture in the mirror. Good thinking ^_~

tommy, I can't see your picture, because sometimes when I click on links, my internet freezes.

Timbjerr
July 15th, 2004, 09:10 PM
tommy, I can't see your picture, because sometimes when I click on links, my internet freezes.
hmm...it's times liek this that makes me wish I had webspace to dump my files into instead of having to depend on attachments...XD

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
July 15th, 2004, 09:18 PM
um, why don't you get photobucket, and make an album. Or you can just put the IMG code in your post.

samu
July 15th, 2004, 09:19 PM
um, why don't you get photobucket, and make an album.

he beat me to it ^^;

if you're trying to do just pictures, you can always do the geocities .txt trick~ :3

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
July 15th, 2004, 09:21 PM
I forgot you don't even have to make an album, just upload the pis onto photobucket, then type the IMG code in the post.

Timbjerr
July 15th, 2004, 09:35 PM
I tried that as soon as I replied to Nick's last post, but photobucket.com isn't taking new users for the next few days...

plan B: maybe if someone else who can see it, host it so I can use the [IMG] tags...

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
July 15th, 2004, 09:49 PM
I could host it, if only I could see it.

Rift
August 2nd, 2004, 12:10 PM
Man i have a pretty decent pic i should post...cept...I dont know how to work the scanner XD but ill get an updated one soon XD

Pokemaster10000
August 2nd, 2004, 03:06 PM
Man i have a pretty decent pic i should post...cept...I dont know how to work the scanner XD but ill get an updated one soon XD

Great I'm hoping to see you as a girl in your pic...Jackie. :P

I still need a scanner but I don't think I have any pics. XD

Kayleigh
August 2nd, 2004, 03:27 PM
Ohh, I bet that she's so pretty! I can't wait to see your new picture, Jackie!

Anyways... I have a picture of myself, but, I've only shown it to one person, and you can probably guess who that is. ^_^; Lol.

lighterhead2001
August 3rd, 2004, 07:06 AM
I like everyones pictures! I like to see a face to everyone =) I wanna see a pic of some others..*hopes that I didn't miss anything really good.*

Kairi
August 3rd, 2004, 08:41 AM

Anyways... I have a picture of myself, but, I've only shown it to one person, and you can probably guess who that is. ^_^; Lol.
Ummdoes this persons username consist of three words? ;p

parallelzero
August 3rd, 2004, 08:44 AM
Ummdoes this persons username consist of three words? ;p
That would be my guess too. :P
I'm thinking about posting a pic of myself again. I posted one in like March and now i dont think anyone remembers it! 0.0;

Rift
August 3rd, 2004, 09:51 AM

Anyways... I have a picture of myself, but, I've only shown it to one person, and you can probably guess who that is. ^_^; Lol.Oh c'mon you know you want to show it to us XD your inner consceince (sp? XD) is going "KAYLEIGH SHOW YOUR PIIIIIIIIC XD" and yeah Abby her name begins with 3 words, it beggins with S and ends with ayuri No Hoshi XD

parallelzero
August 3rd, 2004, 10:40 AM
Here's me... Did ya know its hard to take a pic of yourself? 0.0
Edit: Darn. its not working -.-;

samu
August 3rd, 2004, 02:01 PM
yay haircut~~~ :333

http://www.vtcustomerservice.com/s4mu/IM000023.JPG

^______________~

Kayleigh
August 3rd, 2004, 02:08 PM
Umm…does this person’s username consist of three words? ;pMaaaaybe, lol. ^_^ Well, you're right. I've shown Chrystie my picture, so unless she's shown it to someone else, then she's the only person that has seen it. I might post it later, but I might not. The picture looks darker on my computer, so I may try to have a better one made!

Oh c'mon you know you want to show it to us XD your inner consceince (sp? XD) is going "KAYLEIGH SHOW YOUR PIIIIIIIIC XD" and yeah Abby her name begins with 3 words, it beggins with S and ends with ayuri No Hoshi XDAhaha, you've got it all wrong, Scotty-boy. O_o I'm actually thinking about... Hmm... Well, how hard it is going to be to watch my little brother tonight, lol. I'm babysitting him for about an hour. And he's in a bad mood, so... *Psycho them plays* ... I'm scared. T_T

Ooh, and cool picture, samu! And I can't see yours, L_P.

aRedMoon
August 4th, 2004, 12:12 AM
Tommy: My computer says it's an illegal BMP. o.O;

Samu: That ain't a bad picture. =P Good looking.

L_P: Can't see it. =/

And err... here's two pictures of my brother. You're chasing a dead rainbow if you think you're getting one from me. =P

Edit: Attachments fricked up again~
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/jkaizer/aug4-2.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/jkaizer/aug4-10newview.jpg

Shiney
August 4th, 2004, 12:23 AM
Tommy: My computer says it's an illegal BMP. o.O;

Samu: That ain't a bad picture. =P Good looking.

L_P: Can't see it. =/

And err... here's two pictures of my brother. You're chasing a dead rainbow if you think you're getting one from me. =P

Edit: Attachments fricked up again~
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/jkaizer/aug4-2.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/jkaizer/aug4-10newview.jpg

But grace, I'm sure EVERYONE wants to see pictures of you, surely you can't turn down the masses and your good 'ole friends!

aRedMoon
August 4th, 2004, 12:26 AM
>___________________________>

<________________________________<

I don't want to make the male half of PC pull a Stacy's Mom after seeing me! ;P

Shiney
August 4th, 2004, 12:30 AM
>___________________________>

<________________________________<

I don't want to make the male half of PC pull a Stacy's Mom after seeing me! ;P

Perhaps I'm missing something, just what is this "stacy's mom" you are refrering to?

aRedMoon
August 4th, 2004, 01:15 AM
It's a song, download it... maybe even the video. Quite humorous. XD

Imakuni?
August 4th, 2004, 06:20 AM
i wouldnt mind hosting it. XD i will save all pics then upload them

Ryoutarou
August 4th, 2004, 07:57 AM
Maaaaybe, lol. ^_^ Well, you're right. I've shown Chrystie my picture, so unless she's shown it to someone else, then she's the only person that has seen it. I might post it later, but I might not. The picture looks darker on my computer, so I may try to have a better one made!

Ahaha, you've got it all wrong, Scotty-boy. O_o I'm actually thinking about... Hmm... Well, how hard it is going to be to watch my little brother tonight, lol. I'm babysitting him for about an hour. And he's in a bad mood, so... *Psycho them plays* ... I'm scared. T_T

Ooh, and cool picture, samu! And I can't see yours, L_P.

Naw...were never going to get to see her...which kinda sucks but it'll sound strange if i go on about it-Ok changing topics i finally got a picture of me up...it's old small...its from a "portfolio" I had fro shueisha...why they needed a picture of me...i'll never know...http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/Hyperdash/53m.jpg

This was me about 2 months ago so just imagine it with short hair

Suzu
August 4th, 2004, 08:03 AM
You look good blue!! ^^
I wonder if I can find a pic of me where I'm not blinking or sneezing...

Castrainer
August 4th, 2004, 08:07 AM
Yeah, thast a cool picture... I dunno why but White 'n Black pics are better XD
Same here Suzu, I need to find a picture of me that im not looking weird... Wait, I look Weird all the time XD

Ryoutarou
August 4th, 2004, 08:10 AM
I had to get that one "profenssoionaly" done...kinda scares me that editors wanted a picture of me o_0

Imakuni?
August 4th, 2004, 10:55 AM
i am doing a yearbook. http://pokemon-tns.kyletech.us/pics/index.php

you can have your pics added by emailing me at [email protected]
edit- NO DIRECT LINKING @_@

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 05:38 PM
It's a song, download it... maybe even the video. Quite humorous. XD

Just where would I download it then?

Ryoutarou
August 9th, 2004, 10:31 AM
Imakuni...that little link thingy of yours dosent work...oh well tell me when it's up again

Dizzy
August 10th, 2004, 06:43 PM
I just developed my pictures from Rita's Party and I have to say they are good, I'm going to scan them soon, I just wanna know which one I should put up lol.

Ice demon
August 11th, 2004, 10:11 AM
I kind of love pale here [who would know i lived in the Caribbean ^_^]
+ my nose looks fat but who cares??

http://photobucket.com/albums/v370/Articunolover/th_DSC00158.jpg

^LOOK THERE I AM XD
>>the quality is poor [that sucks XP]

AngelWolfie
August 13th, 2004, 02:10 AM
*Pokes Ice Demon's nose* It doesn't look fat...it looks like..a nose o.o

Jolty-kun
August 18th, 2004, 02:27 PM
Im really scared^^, but oh well, here i am^^: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/Ally1993/AllynMaddy.jpg dont i look scary?!

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
August 18th, 2004, 02:38 PM
ya look fine, jolty^^ i imagined ya almost like that=P

Jolty-kun
August 18th, 2004, 02:42 PM
Great thanx^^, have ya posted a pic of you yet icy?

August 18th, 2004, 02:50 PM
haha...i have a pic...but ya know, my comp sucks and it got really pixelated...

Ice demon
August 18th, 2004, 03:03 PM
lol theres ur cat!!!
to bad i don't like cats XP
oh well..............................................
U look scary enough...

Jolty-kun
August 18th, 2004, 03:10 PM
Good^^, told ya i look scary^^, do i look young???

August 18th, 2004, 03:12 PM
Ummm...ya lok like you have 11 XD

I shall post a piccy of me later...

Eliana
August 18th, 2004, 03:14 PM
lol Jolteon nice piccy! your the one on the right, right? XD jk but your cat is ADORable!

Jolty-kun
August 18th, 2004, 03:16 PM
Thankies^^, im gonna edit my pic and make it really weird^^ JK

Kenta-kun
August 18th, 2004, 03:36 PM
These are pics from a bbq I was at a little while ago. I'm the guy in the blue shirt

Eliana
August 18th, 2004, 04:24 PM
lol Jolteon ^^ whats your kittys name? XD your kitty is photognic

Jolty-kun
August 18th, 2004, 10:26 PM
What do ya mean like that?, XD im gonna get more^^hehe

Flygon trainer
August 20th, 2004, 02:00 AM
Here's me, I'm the one in the red sleveless. the kid next to me in the pink is Sandy. I really hope I'm not making a fool of myself..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/FinalDarkness/Waughdig.jpg

Aggron91
August 20th, 2004, 02:32 AM
im gonna try n get a picture l8r ppl, but my scanner aint wrkin.... :-S

samu
August 20th, 2004, 05:55 AM
Here's me, I'm the one in the red sleveless. the kid next to me in the pink is Sandy. I really hope I'm not making a fool of myself..

you look like you're scoutin for ANCIENT POKEMON or somethin :33

Roxas
August 20th, 2004, 06:05 AM
FT, nice little picy! XD digging for burried treasure!

oh crap! i havent posted here in YEARS! XD

Sparks_67
August 20th, 2004, 01:33 PM
I still think she put the picture of her with the red dress its funny. Also i have to find a pic of my to put in here.

Kenta-kun
August 20th, 2004, 01:57 PM
I found a pic of me to post in here. Did anyone take notice at all? No. Btw, nice pics, Flygon & Jolteon

Shiney
August 20th, 2004, 05:47 PM
Maybe if I can work around my parent's paranoia, I could post a good picture of me here. ^_^

zsun_44
August 23rd, 2004, 02:57 AM
http://img5.exs.cx/img5/9357/Image343.jpg
http://img47.exs.cx/img47/2729/91040006.jpg

heres two pictures of me

Raichu Master
August 23rd, 2004, 10:43 AM
As soon as I get my lazy butt off the computer chair, and takes some pictures of myself. Then when my mom goes to develop the film I'll scan it and then post it on here. So everone be on the watch for a pic of me! ^^

Jolty-kun
August 23rd, 2004, 10:45 AM
Cool RM, i cant wait for the pic of you!

James3
August 23rd, 2004, 11:36 AM
You look cool jolteon and so does your cat ^_^

Jolty-kun
August 23rd, 2004, 11:37 AM
thanks!, im sure you look cool too!, and your cat!, WAIT!, do you have a cat?

James3
August 23rd, 2004, 11:41 AM
No not yet i want to get a guinapig soon

Vf1aBattaloid690
August 23rd, 2004, 01:54 PM
This thread is kinda funny. I mean, less than 12% of u ACTUALLY posted your picture. And i say this w/o posting a pic.. who am i to talk, huh?

U want a piece of me?!?!?

I dont want a piece, i want the WHOLE THING!!!
*continues to suffer from schitzophrenia, or however u spell it*

Shiney
August 23rd, 2004, 02:27 PM
I got a good picture taken, but it will take a while to get it on pc.

Shiney
August 24th, 2004, 09:54 AM
I have two, but I know they're not good, the photo was taken before I was ready X_X The reason for the glare and the "blonde zone" is due to a bright flourescent light overhead. I wasn't ready for the photo to be taken, so that explains my "expression."

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/AIVAS/Bob002.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/AIVAS/Bob003.jpg

James3
August 24th, 2004, 10:00 AM
You look funny kind of a staright face
i always have expression in my pictures
and of the first pic there looks like a eye in the background

Roxas
August 24th, 2004, 10:03 AM
XD you look really cool ,shiney! pretty scary though....but that's uber cool! XD to me, it's cool to look scary! XD

Shiney
August 24th, 2004, 10:11 AM
XD you look really cool ,shiney! pretty scary though....but that's uber cool! XD to me, it's cool to look scary! XD

Thanks, I feel the same way. XD

And about the strange thing in the first pic, I'm not sure, Never seen it before, though it does look like the disturbances in cameras caused by "ghosts"

Raichu Master
August 24th, 2004, 10:23 AM
I'm getting my haircut like in a hour so I'll take a few pictures and have my mom develop the film so probably next week you'll get a pic of me here! ^^

Nice pic though Shiney!

Kenta-kun
August 24th, 2004, 10:25 AM
I'll probably post some more of me once I get my pics from a camping trip developed

Raichu Master
August 24th, 2004, 10:33 AM
You know what? As a warm up. The last pic I have of myself is 3 years old. I'll scan it and post it on here and it'll have to do until my new pics come in! I'll do it right after I get back from my hair cut! ^^

http://tinypic.com/391cj

That's me with my golden Teddy! ^^

Jolty-kun
August 24th, 2004, 02:12 PM
Cool RM!* your dog is so ADORABLE^^

Raichu Master
August 24th, 2004, 02:20 PM
Actually it's horrible. It's three years old and I don't like it. But it was all I had at my disposal at the time so I used it.

Oh and I just took pics of myself so expect new and updated pics of me in like 2 weeks. Or months it depends on when my mom goes to develop the film and it depends on when the roll of film is all used up.

And yes my doggie is awesome! He's now 5 years old. in that pic he was 3.

Toothache
August 24th, 2004, 03:20 PM
Time to get picture of me. Be afraid...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/Toothache42/MyFace2.jpg

And for good measure, my cat, Loki :-)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/Toothache42/Loki.jpg

Raichu Master
August 24th, 2004, 04:34 PM
Dude you look like Henry from Los Lonely Boys! ^^

Toothache is now my favorite person on pC! XD

TRIFORCE89
August 24th, 2004, 05:02 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/TRIFORCE89/9bdb2d18.jpg
Yep, that's me. And a recent picture at that.

John Denver
August 24th, 2004, 07:14 PM
Right now I'm afraid shiny electrode with kill me in my sleep...mook!

Dizzy
August 24th, 2004, 07:17 PM
I'm still waiting for more recent pictures of me to come to my house. All my friends took all the good pictures -_-... Hopefully, you'll be able to see my New York picture where I'm looking soooo bangin.

Ryoutarou
August 24th, 2004, 07:44 PM
I'm still waiting for more recent pictures of me to come to my house. All my friends took all the good pictures -_-... Hopefully, you'll be able to see my New York picture where I'm looking soooo bangin.
Wow, boosting about your looks? Thats new, anyways if my darn scanner hadent broken I would put up another picture.

Dizzy
August 24th, 2004, 07:46 PM
I thought it was boasting, and no, I wasn't boasting, I'm just saying. I personally think I'm not that attractive, but from what everyone says (my friend Rita mainly) I'm a gorgeous model (the funny thing is that...I am a model :()

Ryoutarou
August 24th, 2004, 07:50 PM
I thought it was boasting, and no, I wasn't boasting, I'm just saying. I personally think I'm not that attractive, but from what everyone says (my friend Rita mainly) I'm a gorgeous model (the funny thing is that...I am a model :()
Hmmm not to be rude but that is sad,strange,true, and disturbing all at once. I wouldent worry about looks though. I'm not the most attractive guy...then again this coming from Northdallas high were all the kids could be models. [/color]

Dizzy
August 24th, 2004, 07:53 PM
How is that Sad and Strange? I wish I was conceited...well...I am, just not online :)

Ryoutarou
August 24th, 2004, 07:57 PM
How is that Sad and Strange? I wish I was conceited...well...I am, just not online :)
It's not really, you know me love being satircall. So you are conceited in real life.

Shiney
August 24th, 2004, 09:54 PM

I'm fearing the same thing from that "disturbance" thingie.

James3
August 26th, 2004, 01:14 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/Toothache42/MyFace2.jpg

And for good measure, my cat, Loki :-)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/Toothache42/Loki.jpg

I thought your were younger.......

You cat doesnt look real its looks like a statue because its posing cats dont normally pose

Your hair looks scary......
*Chases Toothache with a pair of scissors*

Kairi
August 26th, 2004, 04:09 PM
@Toothy Is that a giant Trillian window? =o
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/TRIFORCE89/9bdb2d18.jpg
Yep, that's me. And a recent picture at that.
Wow, I got a similar looking picture from Erica of how she looks. XP

PatriotFan89
August 26th, 2004, 09:08 PM
I could upload 2 of me, not that anyone would want to see me, but whatever.

Roxas
August 26th, 2004, 09:36 PM
*yawn* before i got to sleep, i thought i'd post a pic of me.... i took this pic about 3 hours ago with my mom's camera phone. then i e-mailed t to myself so i can post it...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Kenshin11212/me.jpg

it's too dark i think...i'll just take another one tomorrow or something...

Ice demon
August 26th, 2004, 10:15 PM
Hey look at kenshin11212....
*poke*

u look good......i once had glasses like that.
once....XP

nah it aint too dark ^_^
look i can see u rite there.......

Casey
August 26th, 2004, 11:11 PM
You all look cool, peeps ^_^ I haven`t seen all pics, but I know, you all are so beautiful!

Jolty-kun
August 27th, 2004, 12:46 AM
Cool kenny XD, i kinda imagined ya to look like that XD

aRedMoon
August 27th, 2004, 05:47 AM
Nice pictures all. :P

@Shiney & FT: I've added you two to my stalker files. ^.~ Now just for names......

You won't get a new piccie of me on here until at least after November 3rd...

Ice demon
August 27th, 2004, 07:11 PM
Come on JK do it now ^_^
anyway for all those interested i'm on glorious page 65 look stunning of course XP

i shall post a better one soon though.....................

PatriotFan89
August 27th, 2004, 08:58 PM
I WARN YOU NOW: I AM UGLY! LOOK AWAY XD

Well, I'll post myself..., here is me a few months ago, with my dog. We had to get give her away, because my mom was allergic. :'(
http://img33.exs.cx/img33/752/Me27.jpg

Now, this other was like last night, it's bad! The problem was a few days ago, I go in a bike incedent(sp?) so I got banged up pretty bad!
http://img33.exs.cx/img33/8453/Me002.jpg

Edit- I messed them up, one minute...
Edit2-All fixed!

Casey
August 27th, 2004, 10:57 PM
C`mon, you are not so ugly =P I think, you are handsome, really.
You reminds me one my friend from past.

AJ Styles
August 28th, 2004, 12:32 AM
*Warning! The following picture is hazardous to your health!*
http://home.ripway.com/2003-11/34756/Boozebrother.JPG
Man, im fugly. =P

zsun_44
August 28th, 2004, 12:55 AM
AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!! I'm DYING!!!! XDXD

no, you're not ugly at all, you look cool XD

PatriotFan89
August 28th, 2004, 08:09 AM
I don't think I'm necessarily (sp?) ugly. I just have like no self confidence... Oh well, I'll live...

Ice demon
August 28th, 2004, 09:28 AM
@ PatsRule1223
u aint that ugly XP
but ur dog is kool...............

@ AJ Styles
Seen worse J/K

Nah u guys look good.....
and as far as i can see i'm still in perfect health after seeing ur photos........

Casey
August 28th, 2004, 10:53 AM
AJ Styles, I think you are really sweet ^_^ *she gives you a hug*

PaperDoll_777
August 29th, 2004, 06:15 AM
http://tinypic.com/3r87n

Thats me!

aRedMoon
August 29th, 2004, 06:26 AM
http://tinypic.com/3r87n

Thats me!
Kawaii desu! ^-^

(You're cute~~)

Eugine
August 29th, 2004, 08:42 AM
I wouldn't be posting my picture here anytime soon.

protoman
August 29th, 2004, 09:35 AM
i will post a pic of me a sone as sone as i can get one!

Ice demon
August 29th, 2004, 02:31 PM
Well here i am........
this was taken in my cousins room so....
this one was recently the other one was a while back.
PS i still have a fat nose
XP
and i don't care what u say ^_^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/Articunolover/bddc36f1.jpg

^ blah its so big u can see all my flaws ^_^

Brittany
August 29th, 2004, 02:53 PM
Well here i am........
this was taken in my cousins room so....
this one was recently the other one was a while back.
PS i still have a fat nose
XP
and i don't care what u say ^_^

^ blah its so big u can see all my flaws ^_^
AHHHHHHHHHHHH
*runs and hides* the nose!

jk, you look really nice

Arcanine
August 29th, 2004, 05:20 PM
aOk well I though I would post my pic, I mean there has been a few members (more like one Mod and one S-Mod <_< XD) that wanted to see my pic but was going on and on about it after I said no so I though I would post it. XD
But it's kind of large.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v87/Arcanine_88/me.jpg
XD

Gr8person62.2
August 29th, 2004, 06:06 PM
Hmm, you seem to look almost like a cat. I like the hair, what products do you use?

Brittany
August 29th, 2004, 06:13 PM
Hmm, you seem to look almost like a cat. I like the hair, what products do you use?
That's exactly what I was thinking.

How long does it take you to do all of this? A couple hours everyday?

Gr8person62.2
August 29th, 2004, 06:15 PM
Andy, you soo photoshopped that image of yourself >_> No ones that cute... eew, and your a guy I can't believe I said that.

Ice demon
August 29th, 2004, 07:25 PM
Nah andy u did touch ups.........
no ones hair is so....
perfect
well i guess the big ears make up for the godly hair.....
XP

Shiney
August 29th, 2004, 07:32 PM
It couldn't have taken that long to do her hair, considering she probably weighs less than 10 pounds...

Arcanine
August 29th, 2004, 09:24 PM
Hmm, you seem to look almost like a cat. I like the hair, what products do you use?I forgot what it's called. XD

Andy, you soo photoshopped that image of yourself >_> No ones that cute... eew, and your a guy I can't believe I said that. Cute? What are you thinking? XD

That's exactly what I was thinking.

How long does it take you to do all of this? A couple hours everyday? Around 4 tops Brittany. XD

Nah andy u did touch ups.........
no ones hair is so....
perfect
well i guess the big ears make up for the godly hair.....
XP Well sure I do touch ups. XD

It couldn't have taken that long to do her hair, considering she probably weighs less than 10 pounds... XD

Ice demon
August 29th, 2004, 09:35 PM
Well sure I do touch ups. XD

no fair......
i was all natural ^_^
now i look like a fool next to u.........
*glares at Andy*

*PoInT*

XP

Nessie
August 29th, 2004, 11:39 PM

[/IMG]

Waaahhhhhhhhh....just joking pal!.

Hey man, you look a lot like a friend, really, he was a very good electric bass player (i miss the band... u_u).

I post mine someday,i promise......like if someone cared XD.

Gr8person62.2
August 29th, 2004, 11:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shineyelectrode
It couldn't have taken that long to do her hair, considering she probably weighs less than 10 pounds...
XD

Weighing less than 10 pounds? Isn't that every girls dream? Wow, your living the life arn't you.

Soph
August 30th, 2004, 04:08 AM
aOk well I though I would post my pic, I mean there has been a few members (more like one Mod and one S-Mod <_< XD) that wanted to see my pic but was going on and on about it after I said no so I though I would post it. XD
But it's kind of large.

XD
There see, I always knew you were real cute XD.

Hiroshi Sotomura
August 30th, 2004, 04:15 AM
Quoting big posts are against the rules, Sophie... ^_~

Soph
August 30th, 2004, 04:28 AM
Oh well. Bad me. edit if if you like, my no care. just take out the pic not the quote XD.

[edit] okay okay, I did it already XD.

Muffin Man
August 31st, 2004, 04:18 AM
Here are two pictures of me...

Brittany
August 31st, 2004, 12:28 PM
Here are two pictures of me...
I love the muffin theme!

aRedMoon
August 31st, 2004, 12:51 PM
I love the muffin theme!
Ditto. XD

And Andrea, I love the hair, you just have to show me how to do it someday.

jbritz22
August 31st, 2004, 08:51 PM
http://www.thereandbackagain.magic-host.org/tehjeremyuncompressed.jpg
It's a bit dark as it was taken at nightime during a storm, then the jpg compression.

Heh, so thats me.

Roxas
August 31st, 2004, 08:58 PM
you look cool, dude! but...i think i've seen you somewhere, ot something XD SWEET! I love that Simpson shirt!

*thinks* you look like that guy Charlie from The Real World: San Diego! XDyou look just like him, but smaller

Ice demon
August 31st, 2004, 09:04 PM
*poke*
well i've seen worse
really i have -
cough andy using his cat as a cover up cough J/k

NAH DUDE U LOOK KOOL.....

jbritz22
September 1st, 2004, 11:51 AM
I dont think I look like that charlie guy thaaaaaaat much, but there is some similiarties. Thanks, for the uhh compliments! And that simpsons shirt is like the only one I wear :D.

aRedMoon
September 1st, 2004, 12:12 PM
Very nice looking! ^.~

You should take more!

jbritz22
September 1st, 2004, 12:34 PM
Perhaps, although my dad doesnt like me using his camera.

Very nice looking! ^.~

Fwafafafa!! Thanks. :D

Vlad
September 1st, 2004, 01:17 PM
Lol, I really don't see any problem with this.. I mean, who'd waste their time just trying to find one person in all of the billions of people in the world? Definately not me. *hides her satellite* That was just.. ummm.. my star viewing device. Yeah. O.o

:P J/K!

lol :laugh:

Ryoutarou
September 1st, 2004, 02:03 PM
Any reason why you quoted something from page one and were on 68? LOL I miiiiiight post a new pic if I could fix my camera *smacks camra with mallet* ...nope that aint gonna do it.

Brittany
September 2nd, 2004, 12:51 PM
http://www.thereandbackagain.magic-host.org/tehjeremyuncompressed.jpg
It's a bit dark as it was taken at nightime during a storm, then the jpg compression.

Heh, so thats me.
He looks... Like he needs to be in a band!!! Do you play anything?

Ice demon
September 2nd, 2004, 01:34 PM
Band??
Nah he looks like he needs a poke
*poke*

there u go.................
ur now a complete person

Brittany
September 2nd, 2004, 02:51 PM
Band??
Nah he looks like he needs a poke
*poke*

there u go.................
ur now a complete person
Dude, he is a total Dude.

He's looks like Punk-Rock/Skater/Rebel/Anti-Bush/Pot-smoking goodness.

If you don't have a girlfriend, then play the guitar and witness your own greatness to it's full potential.(or you could just ask me)

jbritz22
September 2nd, 2004, 08:17 PM
Maybe I will start playing the guitar.....*MWHAHAHAHAHAH* Then the girls will adore the leet guitar roxxoring skills!!!

*Uhh, whats this guitar thingy anyways? XD*

Na guitars cost too much....I can make my voice sound like dave havoks a tiny bit, and I can sing a bit of tiger army...but dont even ask me to sing :D. Im not that good :D.

[EDIT] Uhh, maybe I will learn the drums or something, just mash out :D. XD
[EDIT AGAIN] And I dropped the rebel badass image last year, and never have smoked pot, dont plan to, I am anti-bush, and I do like punk. *headbangs*

Roxas
September 2nd, 2004, 08:39 PM
Brittany's right! He looks like he should be in a cool band! *hits britz in the head with guitar*

- .] 5cếptlế }},, +
September 3rd, 2004, 06:43 PM
one of the [only] clothed pix of me, kinda sleepy l ooking
http://img86.exs.cx/img86/4193/S01.jpg
i shouldnt have said sleepy because now u will notice!

Ice demon
September 3rd, 2004, 07:37 PM
Good lord get away!!!!!
Just joking ^_^

u look good and thank heavens u have on clothes
IMO
sleepy look > u nakied

XP

Emerald_Ursaring
September 4th, 2004, 06:50 PM
Well, here's a real bad pic of me in the mirror, I'll try to get a better one soon:
NO! DON"T CLICK HERE! IT"S HORRIBLE!! (http://www.maj.com/gallery/Takua-Nuva/Pokecommunity/badpicofme.jpg)

Finglonger
September 4th, 2004, 10:02 PM
Well, here's a real bad pic of me in the mirror, I'll try to get a better one soon:
NO! DON"T CLICK HERE! IT"S HORRIBLE!! (http://www.maj.com/gallery/Takua-Nuva/Pokecommunity/badpicofme.jpg)

woo hoo I thats one 1337 shower curtain = )

Kenta-kun
September 5th, 2004, 06:09 AM
Not too many girls been posting their pics, I've noticed. Anyways, I should have some more soon...one of my friends went camera-happy recently

Kayleigh
September 5th, 2004, 08:11 AM
Cool pictures everyone! ^_^

And well... I've kind of decided that I'd rather show my picture to only a few people. So far 5 people have already seen it, I think.

Roxas
September 5th, 2004, 08:35 AM
Cool pictures everyone! ^_^

And well... I've kind of decided that I'd rather show my picture to only a few people. So far 5 people have already seen it, I think.

awww that's not fair! *cries* its just not fair! XD you shold show everyone! umm...or at least me! XD i've always wanted to see a picy of you...hmm....

Kayleigh
September 5th, 2004, 10:36 AM
I'll show more people my picture as soon as I have a better one made, I promise! I just had one that I thought was okay, so I showed it to a few people that were about to die to see what I looked like, lol. I might show some more people later!

Hyper Mew
September 5th, 2004, 10:41 AM
I'll show more people my picture as soon as I have a better one made, I promise! I just had one that I thought was okay, so I showed it to a few people that were about to die to see what I looked like, lol. I might show some more people later!

I dont get it. Why don't you want to show you're pic?

(Yeah, I'm just pacing by)sp?

Nessie
September 5th, 2004, 10:45 AM

Good pictures take sooo loong to make, i been mading one ''good picture'' since a month or more, and i never like the pictures i made XD.One day i finally make a good one and then it get lost, so im still working on it.

Just show the pic, ''good ones'' take long time XD.

cyber_killer
September 5th, 2004, 10:49 AM
Heh, You Just Simply CAN'T Make A Good Picture Outta Me, So I Just Posted One I Have Lying Around Here..

Kayleigh
September 5th, 2004, 10:54 AM
I dont get it. Why don't you want to show you're pic?

(Yeah, I'm just pacing by)sp?Well, I don't know... I guess that I wouldn't feel very comfortable having my picture posted on a public forum, ehe. o_o; I'm still thinking about it.

And well, yeah, but I'll atleast try to see if I can have a better one made, lol.

Nessie
September 5th, 2004, 10:57 AM
Heh, You Just Simply CAN'T Make A Good Picture Outta Me, So I Just Posted One I Have Lying Around Here..

That's right, good ones don't exist, i have some pics lying around too, i guess they are ok, because some jerks a.k.a. ''friends'', take at me randomly.

Hyper Mew
September 5th, 2004, 10:59 AM
I don't show a pic of me for the following reasons:

1) I have no pic of myself alone
2) I haven't taken a pic since a year or two
3) And I'm still wating 2 get my graduationg pic thingy so I can post it
4) And finally, I dont show it beacuz you many people may get blind of seeing the horible me

Thats why.... ^_^;

Kenta-kun
September 5th, 2004, 11:03 AM
A lot of people on here seem to think they're ugly...I have yet to see anyone ugly post their picture

cyber_killer
September 5th, 2004, 11:09 AM
Yeah, True.. If You Think You're Ugly, Look At Your Teacher, Feeling Gone! Anyways, It Works For Me ^^

Mystic-Blaster
September 5th, 2004, 11:10 AM
A lot of people on here seem to think they're ugly
well looks seem to be important in real life, but not really at a forum cuz you made your friends without they know how you look. so it doesn't really matter how you look here. c'mon folks, post those pics :)
(i'll post one if i have one, my scanner is broke)

cyber_killer
September 5th, 2004, 11:15 AM
The Sad Thing Is, Its True.. If You Have Good Looks, You Get Friends At School, If You're Average And Shy, You'll Get Friends Alot Later.. But I Don't Wanna Be A Good Looking Guy, Because Almost All Guys Who're Considerd "Good Looking" I Met, Are Complete Jerks With An "I Wanna Be Popular"-Attitude.. Go Average People!

Mystic-Blaster
September 5th, 2004, 11:20 AM
yeah, the most ppl with good looks think they are the greatest.
but there are also some who are really nice (but the most of them don't think they are good looking). I don't really care what ppl think of me (except for the girls :p).
you are who you are and nothing (except if you can pay a plastic surgeon) is gonna change that.

cyber_killer
September 5th, 2004, 11:22 AM
Yeah, People Who Think They're Ugly, Are Usually The Nicest

Mystic-Blaster
September 5th, 2004, 11:25 AM
yeah usually, but there are also folks who are frustrated about there looks and so they fight for any reason

cyber_killer
September 5th, 2004, 11:26 AM
Yeah.. Why Aren't We Just Happy The Way God Created Us? I Mean, I Ain't Excactly Pretty, But I'm Happy About My Looks

Hyper Mew
September 5th, 2004, 11:27 AM
yeah usually, but there are also folks who are frustrated about there looks and so they fight for any reason

I'm glad I'm not that kind of person.

Well anyone has some pics you want to show? :D

Mystic-Blaster
September 5th, 2004, 11:28 AM
that's the spirit, allthough i don't really think god has got to do something with it :p

cyber_killer
September 5th, 2004, 11:28 AM
I Have Some Here If You Don't Wanna Scroll Back to The First 20 Pages Or Something

Edit: I'm Religious, So I Think That Way

Casey
September 5th, 2004, 11:41 AM

You took my text :( I always write this same thing "I will show my pics soon. I promise! Only I have to make good one" :P

cyber_killer
September 5th, 2004, 11:43 AM
Hehe, I Think That Should Be The Slogan Of This Thread, I Mean, How Many Times Has It Been Posted? *Starts Counting*

*One Year Later* 2039472340, 2039472341 2039472342

Dangit! Lost Count!

Kenta-kun
September 5th, 2004, 11:44 AM

That's completely untrue. I know many people who think they're ugly and are the meanest people; on the opposite end, I know many people who are extremely good looking-and they know it-yet, they're the nicest people you could meet

cyber_killer
September 5th, 2004, 11:47 AM
I Envy You, In My School, You Have 2 Groups Wich You Can Name Several Ways

Good-Looking, Mean, Populair, Bully's
And
Average-Looking, Nice, Un-populair, Bullied

*~Ashley~*
September 5th, 2004, 04:09 PM
Well, I don't know... I guess that I wouldn't feel very comfortable having my picture posted on a public forum, ehe. o_o; I'm still thinking about it.

And well, yeah, but I'll atleast try to see if I can have a better one made, lol.
I'm the same way Kay. I'll probably show my picture to only a few people for the same reasons you mentioned. I still have to get my vacation pictures developed, but once I do I'll decide who I'll show them to. Mine almost always come out bad though...

Ice demon
September 5th, 2004, 07:20 PM
A lot of people on here seem to think they're ugly...I have yet to see anyone ugly post their picture

Well i won't say i haven't seen ugly ppl
<cough> ice demon <cough>
^_^

Good lord ppl crack a smile
if i gave a pose like u guys did i would look like a hot beast
but instead i smiled and stretched my big ugly nose an inch more just so i could look friendly
so come on guys smile
smile i say
and go to page 67 to check me out
dude..........
BEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLAH
now that kayleigh is a S.Mod there is prob even less of a chance that we will get to see her...
Poo
crappy IMO

whatever................

Keep posting pics guys
Ahem and there is a cookie for kayleigh if see posts hers
and a browne for Casey too........
geeze if i had some rank in this place [or at least some popularity] i think i would have withheld my pic too
*sigh*

Mystic-Blaster
September 6th, 2004, 10:58 AM
I'm Religious, So I Think That Way
I'm religious too, but I just got other opinions. But you're free to say what ya wanna say (unless it's mean :))

@Kanta-kun: well there are ppl who are (extremely) good-looking and they're nice becuz they don't really care.
and i already said something of non good-looking ppl on another page

Porygon
September 6th, 2004, 02:04 PM
Ummm apparently I have to be logged in.

Roxas
September 6th, 2004, 02:08 PM
Ummm apparently I have to be logged in.

yeah...me too...*cries*

Kairi
September 6th, 2004, 02:45 PM
Do get a better one made Kayleigh, even if only to show the few who got to see the tiny one. XD *feels privileged and taunts the other people*
That ws mean…ahh well. XP

ryan
September 6th, 2004, 02:57 PM
there are a bunch of pictures of me from my temp video site: www.geocities.com/thrivepresents
but here are a couple good ones in case anybody cares to look *everybody leaves*
crap... o well i'll put them here anyway.
http://www.geocities.com/thrivepresents/ryantouchingstar.JPG
me touching a "ninja star"
http://www.geocities.com/thrivepresents/ryanlicking.JPG
me licking a bunch of fuzz i found on the ground
http://www.geocities.com/thrivepresents/ryanguitar.JPG
me playing my rad guitar
<spam>there are a lot more pictures at that site along with a ton of other awesome stuff</spam>

Mystic-Blaster
September 8th, 2004, 06:52 AM
ah finally some more pics :)
they are pretty dark, though...

Ice demon
September 8th, 2004, 06:12 PM
Hey!!!!
*poke*

u look good
ahem

^_^
nah ur good looking.....

fear not

@Kanta-kun: well there are ppl who are (extremely) good-looking and they're nice becuz they don't really care.
and i already said something of non good-looking ppl on another page

does one of those ppl happen to be on page 67 with the user name 'ice demon'
i wonder
hummm

come on kayleigh give us a pic
please
pretty please
pretty pretty pretty please
hey kairi
how would u rate kayleigh??
a one or a ten or a five??

keep posting ur pics guys.....

aRedMoon
September 12th, 2004, 09:41 PM
@EU: I love the shirt! <3

Anyways...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/jkaizer/sep10.jpg

<_<

>_>

<_<

>_>

Dizzy
September 13th, 2004, 02:29 AM
I just got my head-shot back from my "modeling" agency w00t, I wanna post the picture, but I'm soooo unsure.

PlusleFanCloudy
September 13th, 2004, 02:32 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/CloudStrife888/infrontofcomputer.jpg

That was taken in, June? I think.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/CloudStrife888/pixelated_me.jpg

That was taken on my birthday, 12/29/03.

- .] 5cếptlế }},, +
September 13th, 2004, 06:35 PM
another pic
http://img50.exs.cx/img50/5343/funhi001.jpg
i like my shirt in that 1 :15:

- .] 5cếptlế }},, +
September 13th, 2004, 06:38 PM
i dont look as fat in this 1.
http://img50.exs.cx/img50/469/sp10.jpg
(actually very skinny)

Brittany
September 13th, 2004, 06:42 PM
ooh I like! Alot!! Very nice!!!

jbritz22
September 13th, 2004, 08:55 PM
You asked for more, and I got one more, taken by a friend while studying for drivers ed, at coffee. Second day of cold/coffee 9 cups.

http://www.thereandbackagain.magic-host.org/jbatcoffeehehe.jpg

Roxas
September 13th, 2004, 09:27 PM
5cếptlế }},, +']another pic
http://img50.exs.cx/img50/5343/funhi001.jpg
i like my shirt in that 1 :15:

woot! when i see that pic, i think of Saito from Rurouni Kenshin! XD

anyways...nice pics, everyone! XP

Casey
September 13th, 2004, 10:03 PM
You all look nice guys, really^^

BTW, maybe you will show your pic,Kenshin11212? ^.~

Dark Magician
September 13th, 2004, 10:08 PM
^ whe will u show yours, you havent, have you? I'v seen Ness, hes like "what are you looking at" hahaha funny, I think you and ness have seen mine so.

Casey
September 13th, 2004, 10:17 PM
I won`t show my pic because I`m shy and scared. I`m afraid, that maybe people write something bad about me =/ I`m not ugly or something like that, but I`m really shy.

Yes, pic of Nessie was really cool. I like it^^ He is very handsome.

Roxas
September 13th, 2004, 10:24 PM
um..i showed a pic of me already, casey..but..i'm guessing you didnt see it so..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Kenshin11212/me.jpg

WOOT! XD

Dark Magician
September 13th, 2004, 10:25 PM
oh well, but don't be afraid of what ppl say, thats one of the worst thigs in the world, what couts is what you think about you self, c'mon even "S'' showed hi pic.

Casey
September 13th, 2004, 10:33 PM
oh well, but don't be afraid of what ppl say, thats one of the worst thigs in the world, what couts is what you think about you self, c'mon even "S'' showed hi pic.

Well, yes. I shouldn`t be so scared, but I`em and I won`t change my mind. Sorry. I can send my picture only to my friends. I`m just very shy about pictures.
I have seen "S" picture. He is not so bad. I mean, he is fat but not ugly.

Dark Magician
September 13th, 2004, 10:46 PM
Well, yes. I shouldn`t be so scared, but I`em and I won`t change my mind. Sorry. I can send my picture only to my friends. I`m just very shy about pictures.
I have seen "S" picture. He is not so bad. I mean, he is fat but not ugly.

I never saw him, but I know he is fat, yeah, send it, if you feel like it it would be grate.

Casey
September 13th, 2004, 10:54 PM
I never saw him, but I know he is fat, yeah, send it, if you feel like it it would be grate.

First I must make one good (hey, I`m talking like Kayleigh=P)
I don`t have good pics. But if I have I will send it. Don`t worry.

I have seen his new pictures, with a plushie. I think, he looks fat but nice.

Dark Magician
September 13th, 2004, 11:00 PM
First I must make one good (hey, I`m talking like Kayleigh=P)
I don`t have good pics. But if I have I will send it. Don`t worry.

I have seen his new pictures, with a plushie. I think, he looks fat but nice.

oops sorry I thoght you were talking top me back there, hahaha I suck *slams head on desk*
awwwwwww my head, haha stupid "s" well let's let 'im be.

Desaparecidos
September 13th, 2004, 11:35 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/cabralsta/4.jpg

That's me a few months ago, obviously, it has the date lol.

and with me is my Ferret Zidane. almost all of you will probably agree he is cuter than me, but hey that's how i get the girls haha.

p.s. everyone who post's there pics using the link, for some reason when i click it, nothing comes up. and if i try to save target it doesn't work as well. everyone should image host! loll

Dark Magician
September 13th, 2004, 11:38 PM
Cool, I like your hamster, I mean, ferret.

Casey
September 13th, 2004, 11:44 PM
You look really great ^_^

Your ferret is cute^^ I like ferrets. One my buddy has one too. Its white with pink nose.

Desaparecidos
September 14th, 2004, 12:09 AM
haha thanks =D

yea Ferrets are awesome, although they can smell bad sometimes lol. i take him for walks it's pretty funny :D

oh i forgot to mention, i have my lip and eyebrow pierced, that's what those little metal glares are from lol

Dark Magician
September 14th, 2004, 12:14 AM
Yeah man, My eyebrow is pirced too, but I always take it of for school.

Desaparecidos
September 14th, 2004, 12:21 AM
do they make you take it out? cause that's not cool =/

Dark Magician
September 14th, 2004, 12:38 AM
I know, it sucks, and also the make me take off my anklets, is not like the spikes on them where big or something, they r small, but pricipal sucks

Desaparecidos
September 14th, 2004, 12:46 AM
that's some tough rules. too bad almost all adults don't see piercings and things of that nature to be our way of expression. tribal people have been doing it for centuries. all they can do is judge us to be something we're not.

Kenta-kun
September 14th, 2004, 06:18 AM
I won`t show my pic because I`m shy and scared. I`m afraid, that maybe people write something bad about me =/ I`m not ugly or something like that, but I`m really shy.

Yes, pic of Nessie was really cool. I like it^^ He is very handsome.

Don't worry about postin' your pic, nobody has said anything bad as of yet, and I doubt they will (or they will get flamed, and probably told off by a mod).

Anyways, campin' pics, here's one that I thought was best:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/Forgottenesper/Camping/hayate-close.jpg

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
September 14th, 2004, 11:15 AM

Or they're just fat.

pichugirl
September 14th, 2004, 11:19 AM
Can anyone tell me how to get to a certain thread.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
September 14th, 2004, 11:23 AM

I thought I was the only one...

NiNGi
September 14th, 2004, 12:30 PM
LoL this thread is fun XD unfortunately i wasnt able to c all of em coz its too full! XP

Anyways, here is mine, sorry i look ugly, if u're light hearted, look away!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v373/NiNGi/Shinobikuji.jpg

This was me just b4 training! xD

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v373/NiNGi/NiNGithedumb.jpg

And this is me in my house... LoL

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v373/NiNGi/DSCN0057.jpg

And this was a pic of me in a Japan Fan Forum meeting in Germany :D
LoL it was full of martial artists so we had organized some fights! it was soo fun xD

Desaparecidos
September 14th, 2004, 06:45 PM
you got some awesome dreads =D kinda reminds me of Lajon Witherspoon, the lead singer from Sevendust.

NiNGi
September 15th, 2004, 05:13 AM
=o U has the courage to look at that pics? xD I bet u're a fan of horror movies! Lmao!

Anyway thanks ^_^ even if i dont know the person who i remind u xD

Claire
September 15th, 2004, 08:24 AM
It feels really weird actually seeing everyone ^^;
Those dreadlocks are great ningi! I want my bro-in-law to get dreads :P
Aww, i love ferrets ^^

Here's my piccie (im the one in the blue top):
http://ic1.deviantart.com/images3/i/2004/176/6/d/Me___Co.jpg
..sorry 'bout the bad quality ^^;

Nessie
September 15th, 2004, 08:42 AM
^ Family reunion, or something???.

Claire
September 15th, 2004, 08:43 AM
Kinda, yeah ^^ but the only family in that piccie is my sis in the red. the other 2 are my brothers' girlfriends

Nessie
September 15th, 2004, 08:47 AM
Ha, the all the girls on da photo without the boys! XD.

Well, you look good (forget to say it in the other post haha).

Claire
September 15th, 2004, 08:48 AM
Yeah lol there's a guy version too -my brothers and bro-in-law :P
Thanks for the compliment ^^;

Mystic-Blaster
September 15th, 2004, 08:50 AM
hey you look good :)
i think you look the best of everybody on that pic :)

Claire
September 15th, 2004, 08:52 AM
Thanku mystic ^^ dont let my brothers hear you say that about their girlfriends XD

Mystic-Blaster
September 15th, 2004, 08:54 AM
lol, i didn't say they look good, i only said you look the best :)

Claire
September 15th, 2004, 08:56 AM
lol dont worry, just messing with u

NiNGi
September 15th, 2004, 11:03 AM
LooooL i agree with Mystic blaster, U look gr8!! =)

Claire
September 15th, 2004, 11:24 AM
Thanks Ningi ^^ you guys are too sweet ^^

Finglonger
September 15th, 2004, 08:12 PM
hmm for some reason yer pic didnt show up on my comp df x_x
and nice dreds ningi 0-0

Claire
September 15th, 2004, 11:44 PM
Really? :\ here's a direct link to the piccie: http://www.deviantart.com/view/8349242/

NiNGi
September 16th, 2004, 12:08 AM
oooooo thank you finglonger ^_^

Yay im happy u like my hair too =P Girls luv it! Lmao!

Forest Grovyle
September 16th, 2004, 02:12 AM
Here's me (I finally decided to post my picture) *blush* I'm not too keen on how I look, since I was bullied a lot when I was younger about it >_< Don't ask about the cup! hehehe! It was madness, I tells ya!!

http://www.domeofstars.com/pokemon/mypic.png

Great pics everyone!! ^_^

Claire
September 16th, 2004, 04:59 AM
*squints* very dark piccie -cant really see much ^^;
aww, im sowwie u were bullied -u look absolutely fine to me, so maybe they were just jealous ^^ just ignore them..

Roxas
September 16th, 2004, 05:19 AM
using my ultra super powers, i see you, FG! XD you look nice! awesome! people bullied you because of your looks? i dont see why they would do that...your pwetty XD