PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Pharongea

Jhotos_Power
November 26th, 2004, 09:43 PM
People are killing each other....bombs are falling from the sky.........its war.....million's of people are dying and the world is falling apart, everyone is stealing, killing, and doing whatever they want to anyone, you are at home, and all u do is cry, cry and hope for a better future where there is no war and terror....theres a sudden zap, and u feel a little electric shock course through you're vains, then you feel a huge jolt go through you're body, you faint......some random time later u awake to find you're self in a town that look's so much like rpg games you played at you're house, you wander around town aimlessly until u see a someone getting beat up, you run to aid the person, only to see that it is no person, it is a muggle!, you gaze at it stangely, and see that the things beating the muggle up, isnt human either! there a average man's height and they are decked out with armor and they have swords, they see you and pounce! the muggles see's you trying to help him, and sees that you are defensless, he say's a few magic words and *poof* you are now decked out with armor, and swords,bows, and staff's.......after a few hours the battle is over and you guys turn back into you're orginial selves, you are amazed that you met a muggle....the muggle being very pleased with you tells you, that he is apart of a team called F.O.D he takes you to a underground base where his leader is, he introuduces him, tamoya the wanderer, he explains that his leader,tamoya, has been sent to jail over 10 times and the things that some people are sent there for are outrageous!! a man stole some food so he could feed his starving family and treat his sick son, but they wouldnt hear of it, they through him in jail, and the next day they killed him, just for trying to help his family, but tamoya has escaped 10 time!!! tamoya is a very skilled person and is a very good swordsmen, he made F.O.D so that they could fight against the system, you think to you're self..this is just like the war in you're world only this really has some meaning to it.....the muggle confronts u and the other's he say's the way u battled earlier was great and he would like you to choose what class you are heres the list:
1. Swordsmen/ Mage (taken)
2.Gold Mage (it has the power of red,blue,black, and white mages)
3. ninja
4. assaissian
5.soilder
6. summoner
7.fencer
8. swordsmen (taken)
9, gun wielder
10. gun blade wielder
11. fighter
12: thief
13. archer (taken)
you pick which one you want and tamoya continues to tell you that the main source of the king's power is in his castle, it is called the:
Pharongea
now fill this form out:
Name:
class:( one person per class)

Electric Hero
November 26th, 2004, 10:18 PM
Name: Max
class: Swordsmen

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 10:35 PM
Name: Akira
class: archer

Jhotos_Power
November 27th, 2004, 10:41 PM
occ: we are actually gonna start and i will still allow ppl to fill in the rest of the spot's

ic:"ok, now we need to devise a startegy to get to the castle undetected, the police have my face all over the wall's and it is hard to recruit new soilder's, but maybe, just maybe we can be a bigger resistaence in the future, besides I'm hoping F.O.D will live on if we fail in this life time" tamoya said while drawing his sword

Electric Hero
November 27th, 2004, 10:58 PM
I looked at Tamoya, "and what do you suggest to get into the castle undetected?" I asked him.

Jhotos_Power
November 27th, 2004, 11:12 PM
"hmm, you see that is very hard, many guards are there and they have very power-ful mages, maybe we sho-" a commotion was coming from outside
"MOVE OUT THE WAY!!! WHERE IS HE!!"
"o no there here!" soilders were in town lookin for tamoya they caught word that he has been spotted here "if tamoya does not come out we will burn down this whole village!!"
"ugh! what should we do!? if i give myself up, they will disband us", but maybe if we fight back we can overpower them!!"

Electric Hero
November 28th, 2004, 11:01 AM
"then .... what are we waiting for?" I said to Tamoya with a smile and unsheating my sword.

Alana
November 28th, 2004, 11:08 AM
"Don't leave without me." Siad Akira smiling as she grabbed an arrow from her quiver and held her bow ready.

Jhotos_Power
November 28th, 2004, 12:08 PM
"heheheh i like you, max, lets go!!" tamoya and the others ran out to see the guards with thier swords drawn and some of them with staff's, tamoya ran to one of them
"ugh!! i hate you guys!!!" tamoya slashed his sword at the head of the guard, the guard tried to dodge but, was slit in the neck by the blade
"aahaahahahaahahh!!!" the guard was in alot of pain, tamoya had no mercy
"you deserve what you get!!" tamoya said a few magic words and froze the guard in a solid block of ice

Electric Hero
November 28th, 2004, 12:22 PM
"thank you ... I think" I said, then I ran uut to see the guards, "o....k" I said then I raised my sword and stabbed one guard right in his chest, the guard yelled in pain, and then he died, I looked at other guard, he was shocked , I had some mercy with him, he looked young, I just slashed his left arm and kicked him really far from here.

Jhotos_Power
November 28th, 2004, 12:28 PM
"max, i know where you are from, and i know how much war is there, but you should know that we cant show any mercy at all they showed no mercy to my brother who they slaughtered in jail!!!" tamoya ran at the guard max hurt, he jabbed the sword into his stomach making him scream in pain, then he slieneced him with a thunder bolt

Electric Hero
November 28th, 2004, 12:34 PM
"I really hate wars" I thought, then I turned around and a guard was about to atatck me, blocked his attack with a kick and slashed him in the stomach, kicked him in a way he flew through the air, and stabbed him in the stomach before he fell on the ground, I looked at my sword, and saw all the blood on it.

Jhotos_Power
November 28th, 2004, 04:52 PM
"listen max i understand, ok look i promise when you help me with my problem here, iwill help u with you're problem in you're world, ok it look's like we took care of all of them" tamoya turned around and was about to head back, when he thought of something "o no now they no we are here, well i guess we cant stay here no more, it would just put the viallge in danger, lets head out" tamoya put his sword back and headed towards the entrance

Electric Hero
November 28th, 2004, 08:33 PM
"yeah .... sure" I said to Tamoya, then I sheated my sword on my back and followed Tamoya, "so, where are we going?" I asked him.

Alana
November 30th, 2004, 02:57 PM
Akira walked around and pulled a couple of bloody arrows out of some of the soldiers she had shot. "I'll need these later." Then she swung her bow to her back and followed the others without a word.

Flygon_Zero
November 30th, 2004, 06:39 PM
Is it too late to join?
Name: Shade
class: Assasin

Jhotos_Power
December 1st, 2004, 09:35 AM
occ: no its not to late to join

Flygon_Zero
December 1st, 2004, 03:38 PM
As I was walking around the brush, I saw a fighter pulling bloody bows from fallen warriors. As I stared in shock, I noticed I was leaning forward. When I noticed this, I saw that there was yet another warrior right near me. I grasped the edge of my blades, ready for any kind of battle that may befall me.

Alana
December 1st, 2004, 03:43 PM
OOC; I'm pulling bows out of them. Wow I'm magic. I only took the arrows out of the ones that didn't go in deep.

Akira turned. She put an arrow in her bow and aimed into the trees. "Hello." She said dangerously. "Please come out or I will be forced to fire."

Flygon_Zero
December 1st, 2004, 03:46 PM
I jumped out, and unsheathed two of my daggers.
As I twirled them, I ran towards this warrior, ready to attack.

Alana
December 1st, 2004, 04:07 PM
Akira didn't move. She kept her bow raised but instead of shooting she waited. When he was to close for comfort she simply moved aside.

Flygon_Zero
December 1st, 2004, 04:19 PM
Being an Assasin, I was endowed with great speed and agility.
I quickly regained my balance, stepped, and vanished into the shadows.

Electric Hero
December 1st, 2004, 04:21 PM
I looked behind me, and saw a misterious fighter that was going to attack Alana, she just moved aside, evading the fighter, it looked like an assasin, "who are you!?" I yelled to the to the fighter

Alana
December 1st, 2004, 05:22 PM
Akira shook her head and walked back to the others. "He was good." She said. "but not that good." She kept out her bow.

Flygon_Zero
December 1st, 2004, 05:37 PM
That's not nice of her I thought. I sighed, and continued my voyage through the brush, unaware of just where I'd end up...

Jhotos_Power
December 1st, 2004, 06:32 PM
"firaga" tamoya set the brush, that the assasin jumped into, on fire, tamoya then drew his sword and ran quickly towards him, "you're either with us or against us..." tamoya said coldly, while holding his sword at the base of the assasin's chin

Flygon_Zero
December 1st, 2004, 08:31 PM
I grabbed my blade and quickly rid myself of the blade at my throat.
" I am an Assasin. My allegiance lies with no one. I do as I please, when I please, for the sole reason that that is what I please."
I jumped up into the nearest tree, and smiled," The next time you think of attacking me," I said, as I threw one of my many daggers at the warriors feet," remember that I will not miss."
I vanished once more, but what they did not know, was that they had intrigued me. I decided to tail them, just to see what they plan to accomplish. Maybe....just maybe....I will join them.
Hahaha! The mere thought of an Assasin with a band of warriors makes me laugh! I thought.

Electric Hero
December 1st, 2004, 08:39 PM
"it's just me, or we have just saw a psycho assasin?" I said, then I looked at Tamoya, "you haven't answered my question, Tamoya" I told him.

Alana
December 2nd, 2004, 02:17 PM
Akira shook her head. "There's no point in bothering with him. He is quick and will be hard to track. Come on lets go."

Flygon_Zero
December 2nd, 2004, 02:21 PM
I was aware they gave up on me, but I had decided to track them. I stayed behind them, always hidden, and incredibly careful not to make any noise whatsoever.

Electric Hero
December 2nd, 2004, 03:16 PM
I looked behind me, just to see if he was still there, I could sense someone else there, but I didn't see anything, so I just turned around and started to walk.

Alana
December 2nd, 2004, 03:34 PM
Akira followed and looked back at Tamoya. "Coming?"

OOC: Just to let ya know, I decided to change my name to Akira.

Flygon_Zero
December 2nd, 2004, 04:09 PM
As I moved along, something grabbed my shoulder and with a quick move, I was back in the trees. What I failed to realize was that this thing was still holding on. Now I really did scream...and what a scream it was....

Electric Hero
December 2nd, 2004, 04:39 PM
I heard a scream behind us, "he is still there!" I said as I took out my bow and prepared an arrow, and went over the tree where I heard the scream.

ooc: ok Akira....XD

Alana
December 2nd, 2004, 04:41 PM
Akira readied her bow as well and went back into the forest.

Flygon_Zero
December 2nd, 2004, 06:38 PM
" Shush!" he told me.
" What are you doing here and what do you want?" I asked, jumping back and unsheathing my daggers.
" You'll find out soon enough," he laughed a bit. For a second I thought he had vanished, but he just stole one of my daggers and threw it down at the people below!

Alana
December 2nd, 2004, 06:45 PM
Akira looked at the dagger which had landed at her feet. She raised her bow aimed and fired.

Electric Hero
December 2nd, 2004, 07:27 PM
I shot one arrow, and prepared the next one, I was aiming directly where the assasin was.

Flygon_Zero
December 2nd, 2004, 08:55 PM
Even with my speed, it was quite troublesome to dodge the first bow. The Archer who shot it was highly skilled, but the second one seemed a bit too delayed.
" HEY! I didn't do it! STop Shooting at me!" I screamed to them.

Electric Hero
December 2nd, 2004, 09:38 PM
"who are you!?" I asked , then I started to pull the arrow...

Flygon_Zero
December 2nd, 2004, 09:53 PM
I am," I said," the hired shadows of course! Haha! I am innocent of what you may accuse me of and at this moment, that is all that matters."

Electric Hero
December 2nd, 2004, 09:55 PM
"and what are you doing following us?!" I yelled , still having ready that arrow.

Flygon_Zero
December 2nd, 2004, 10:03 PM
" And just who said I was following you? Hmmm?" I asked.
" I don't follow anyone, I am independent, unless persuaded otherwise. You're lucky I haven't gotten bored and killed you yet, I doubt it'd be that difficult."

Electric Hero
December 2nd, 2004, 10:18 PM
"I'm tougher than I look" I said, as I stopped of pulling the arrow, and put away the bow and arrow, "I will not waste arrows in an assasin" I said, with kinda an offensive tone when I said assasin, I turned around and continued walking, "I hate assasins, they are losers, and they are more closer to the evil side of the life than any other kind of person" I whispered, and I continued walking.

Flygon_Zero
December 2nd, 2004, 10:26 PM
" Oh wah, I'm so hurt......NOT! You think I care you don't like Assasins? No, I actually pity you. Yea, that's right. I pity you. You think you're some sort of rightgeous hero, but you lack the basic knowledge of how things work in this world. Think about the lives of others before you go around criticizing them."

Electric Hero
December 2nd, 2004, 10:37 PM
"I'm not criticizing your life, I am criticizing the job of an assasin. And I have thought about a million of lives before this, and they all died. OH! but that's true! assasins doesn't have feelings! how could I forgot that!? they don't know what is love, sadness, happiness, nothing. They just live for killing, blinded by the shadows" I said, but I didn't stopped my walk, neither I looked behind.

Jhotos_Power
December 3rd, 2004, 02:29 PM
occ: wow i like the energy flowing through this rp, espescially between max hunter and flygon_zero, lol

ic: "max wait,..... listen assasin, btw whats yer name?, anywayz listen u seem like a skilled fighter and seem to be very good at sneaking up on ppl, we could use u to take out some of the guards, so this is were u make a descion, you're with us" *tamoya draws his sword again* "or against us"

Electric Hero
December 3rd, 2004, 03:22 PM
I stopped, I sighed and turned around and looked at Tamoya and at the assasin.

Alana
December 3rd, 2004, 03:34 PM
Akira put her bow away and said tauntingly, "He won't join. Assasins are independent remember? But I think in his case he's afraid we'll turn on him. Or maybe he's just afraid he'll learn how to be social." She turned her back and said, "Why bother with some one like him. Even if he does join he'll only slow us down and get in the way."

Jhotos_Power
December 3rd, 2004, 03:42 PM
"hmmm..maybe akira but still the more people we have with us the more help we can get, listen assasin take this" tamoya threw a card at him "that will tell you how to get to a chocbo farm not to far from here, they the chocbos always know where i am at if u ever want to join us, go ask the chocbos, akira, max at the gate are some chocbos, we will ride out on them" tamoya walked towards a special chocobos decked out in metal armor

Alana
December 3rd, 2004, 03:49 PM
Akira looked at the chocbos. She shrugged. "Shall we leave?"

Electric Hero
December 3rd, 2004, 03:51 PM
"as you wish Tamoya! XD" I said, almost just kidding, I looked behind and saw the war Chocobos, "I love chocobos, YEE-HAW!" I said as I ran over at one, looked at the Chocobo, and jumped on him.

Jhotos_Power
December 3rd, 2004, 03:54 PM
the 3 set out towards the desert, tamoya had a secret place where they can lay low "since the guards know that we were staying there they must be searching the city as we speak but dont worry i have a special place in the bikinal desert where i have a hide out" tamoya explained

Electric Hero
December 3rd, 2004, 04:15 PM
I stopped my Chocobo as Tamoya started to talk. "and where is that place?" I asked, "and why do I have the feeling that we can't keep the chocobos?" I said

Jhotos_Power
December 3rd, 2004, 04:21 PM
tamoya laughed at this "we kinda stole them..." *sweat drop appered on tamoya's face "this is the only way we could of made it out here, we would of died if we havent tookin them.....ahh here we are" tamoya pressed a button and there was a big earthquake, the ground started to open up and out came a huge building!!
tamoya walked towards the door and the doors slid open "well...are you comin?"

Alana
December 3rd, 2004, 04:56 PM
Akira raised an eyebrow then patted her chocobo and dismounted. "I must admit he has stile." She muttered as she entered.

Electric Hero
December 3rd, 2004, 05:00 PM
I raised my head to see the tall big building, "o...k" I said as I dismounted the chocobo, and entered the building.

Jhotos_Power
December 3rd, 2004, 05:09 PM
inside was supreme advanced technology beyond any geek's dream, it seemed like over a million ppl were working in there "well guys this is really "the base" this is where i first organized this team, and make the technology, max i have something for you and alana" tamoya turned around and walked towards one of his professer's, the professer took out a case which contained special bows "here" tamoya opened the case and took out a bow in all blue, and another arrow in all yellow "these bows....are very special the blue bow, is what i call, an ice bow, and the yellow bow is a lighting bow, we are still in the process of makin more, so i want u guys to pick one, we can supply u with about 30 bows each"

Alana
December 3rd, 2004, 05:14 PM
Akira looked around the place then at the bows. "Like I said, he's got stile." She murmered again as she looked at them. (Max I guess you want the lightning bow. So I'll take the ice bow. I like blue better any how.) She concidered for a moment then took the ice bow. "I think I'll take this one."

Electric Hero
December 3rd, 2004, 05:35 PM
ooc: yeah Alana, I would take lightning. And I wanted blue! and I got yellow...

ic: "then I will take this one" I said as I picked the yellow bow. "even I like more the blue color, I picked the lightning bow" I said as I looked at the bow.

Flygon_Zero
December 3rd, 2004, 05:41 PM
I had not been affected by the fool's words, although I had a new respect for him. He obviously lost someone dear to an Assasin's blade. As to the others, they seemed keen on the idea of not taking me along, although they clearly understood I would be of help.

I saw them arming themselves and laughed for a bit. The fact that they need added weapons is hilarious! Assasin's are prepared with every weapon they will need, even when it seems they're done.
I waited until they seemed finished, and snuck on ahead to the guards they had mentioned sooner.

Alana
December 3rd, 2004, 05:45 PM
Akira looked at Tamoya. "Why do we need these fancy weapons. Don't ya think out regular ones will do?" She looked at her regular bow. "I had this one made special. It suit me. These are cool and would probably be more powerful but why are you giving them to us?"

Flygon_Zero
December 3rd, 2004, 05:48 PM
I saw the guards....they didn't look too tough. I was getting ready to attack, but it seemed I had been spotted.
I was hit in the side by a blunt edge of a sword.
I was knocked back into the wall, and managed to chip a few bits of it off.
I whipped out my daggers and went on to attack this first guard. I quickly dodged his first attacks, and swiped at him with both blades. I was only able to make a slight scratch though, as the armor was really thick.
Before I knew it, someone had sent me flying backwards...straight to the others.

Carlito-san
December 3rd, 2004, 05:53 PM
Name:Matt
class:Gun blade weilder

May I join?

Jhotos_Power
December 3rd, 2004, 06:41 PM
Occ: yea u can join billy bob
ic: "you guys dont really need to take it, it's perfectly fine if u dont want one, it just adds a little effect let me demonstrate" tamoya took the ice bow and placed an arrow on it, he then shot it at the wall freezing it "see?" he then took the yellow bow and placed another arrown on it and then pointed at one of his emploies and shot, the person was surged with over 8,000 volts of electricty "dont worrt bout him, we'll get a mage to help him!" tamoya said smyiling

Electric Hero
December 3rd, 2004, 06:47 PM
"wow, I keep it, just in case. Becuase my original bow suit me perfect too" I said, then I put on the lightning bow on my back.

Flygon_Zero
December 3rd, 2004, 06:51 PM
As I skidded to a stop, I noticed I was right near Max's feet.
" Hey there buddy! I'd suggest running unless you'd prefer death!" I said.
I quickly jumped back up and ran right back at the guards, hardly paying heed to the blood slowly making it's way down my face.

Electric Hero
December 3rd, 2004, 07:02 PM
"hey buddy" I told him, "let me tell you something, I never run" I said with a smile.

Flygon_Zero
December 3rd, 2004, 09:07 PM
I charged at the guards again, this time with a different strategy.
I ran to the first, attacked, and then dodged his attack. This worked for a while, that is, until they figured out my strategy.
They hit me again, this time with the pointy edge of the sword.
I was cut deep in my right arm. Luckily, I can fight with my left just as well.

Alana
December 5th, 2004, 09:01 AM
Akira shrugged. "I guess I'll keep. Just in case." She looked over at the assasin. "Should we help him or leave him to fight on his own?"

Flygon_Zero
December 5th, 2004, 10:26 AM
I jumped back into the air, spinning rapidly. While I was doing this, I was throwing as many daggers as I could with only one arm.
When I landed, I saw only 10 out of the 30 remaining guards had been hurt.
" Oh poo....."

Electric Hero
December 5th, 2004, 10:32 AM
"well, 30 against 1 is a little unfair. Now 30 against 4 that's fair" I told Akira ((insert song: "still more fighting" from FF7)) I unsheated my sword and started to attack the guards.

Flygon_Zero
December 5th, 2004, 10:37 AM
I saw the other warriors, as they liked being called, were thinking of interfering.
I shot a barrage of daggers right at their feet.
" Not even if I'm dying will I ever need your help!" I screamed.
I jumped straight at another one, dagger in hand, and tried slashing through his armor again.

Alana
December 5th, 2004, 10:42 AM
Akira shook her head and took out her regular bow. She placed an arrow in it and waited. One of the guards was sneaking up on the assasin. She aimed and let the arrow go.

Flygon_Zero
December 5th, 2004, 10:51 AM
Before the arrow could hit him, I grabbed his leg, and with all my power, I lifted him off the ground and dropped him back.
" What!? You think I didn't know he was there?"
I threw yet another dagger, this time, making it hit the wall behind Akira, and said," Now! STAY OUT OF IT! I CAN TAKE CARE OF THINGS ALONE!!!!"
At least I hope so!

Alana
December 5th, 2004, 10:57 AM
Akira smiled. "You're either very brave or very stupid. Hard to tell which. Maybe some of both. If you don't want help fine. But that doesn't mean you won't get it when you really need it." She turned around pulled the dagger out of the wall. She looked at it closely before droping it.

Flygon_Zero
December 5th, 2004, 11:09 AM
" I'm a bit of both I think," I said, smiling at her for a while!
a few of the guards started teaming up on me, and before I knew, I was blocking as many sword hits as I could. There was one close call though, when one of them just barely missed my left arm.....
I jumped out of their circle, and tried something new. I had been practicing a skill used by many assasins now, but was unsure if it would work
" Shadow Stitch!" I screamed.
IF this works, if, they'll all either be dead, or just stopped.

Electric Hero
December 5th, 2004, 11:10 AM
guards remaining: 15 sigh I thought, as I killed one. 10 went over at the assasin, and the other 5 stayed with me. I turned around "what?! don't you think I'm enough good for ya?!" I yelled to the 10 guards while they were attacking the assasin, and they shook their heads. I turned around and saw the 5 guards there, "do you want fight? come and get it" I said, they charged at me, I blocked their attacks with my sword. At 3 of them I kicked away their weapons. With a few slashes the other 2 were dead, then the other 3 came with their weapons and they stared at me, I stared at them back with an evil look.