PDA

View Full Version : Inuyasha

usami
November 19th, 2003, 05:34 PM
Does Anyone Know If Inuyasha Will Have New Episodes On Adult Swim Cause I Really Love This Show And All They Have Been Showing Is The First Episodes So If You Would Be As So Kind To Tell Me If You Know That Is.

Hakudoushi-kun
November 19th, 2003, 08:28 PM
they'll prolly have some new ones by january i think(or feb). i got impatient and started downloading them. XP

punkie90
November 20th, 2003, 04:43 AM
thats gunnna be a whike! gosh! i want to see new ones!

Greed
December 7th, 2003, 11:13 AM
I just wanna ask.. Why is Inuyasha on adult swim? What's so bad about it? O_o;

*drowns*

usami
December 7th, 2003, 06:36 PM
Its on adult swim cause of the Sexual Content like Miroku always touching Butts and asking wemon to bear his children and all the language like h*ll and d*mn.

Hakudoushi-kun
December 7th, 2003, 08:01 PM
that's not it. it's because inuyasha was appalled by an arrow(tv guide review). YTV(in canada) airs it at 10pm, with the swearing and stuff

The Overlord
December 11th, 2003, 09:36 PM
Ive seen all the episodes they have shown on adultswim i really hope they show new ones soon i tired of watching repeats.

Greed
December 12th, 2003, 06:51 PM
Cool! Swearing on Inuyasha?! O_O; That sounds cool. Too bad I don't have cable, ahhhh well..

Is there a website on it? O_o;

*gets stabbed by anime shows*

Cherrim
December 16th, 2003, 02:06 PM
Several websites, I suppose. I've never looked them up specifically, though. ^_^; It does contain swearing. I can vouch for that. o.o I got in trouble for letting my younger brother watch it.

Arore
December 25th, 2003, 05:20 PM
I think they have come out with new episodes, but I'm not too sure. I'll check.

John Denver
January 19th, 2004, 01:34 PM
Yes they are......................................

BOO ya!

usami
January 26th, 2004, 09:20 PM
sigh long wait from www.Tvtome.com (http://www.Tvtome.com)
1-21-04: NEW EPISODE AIRDATES CONFIRMED! Saturday April 24th at 11:30 PM est, epsiode 53 of Inuyasha WILL air. This has been confirmed on the AS Message boards. Click on more info to see more of the deatils, regarding our favorite Half-Demon. -M.A.S.K. Fan

Flaming Torchic
January 27th, 2004, 04:36 AM
that's not it. it's because inuyasha was appalled by an arrow(tv guide review). YTV(in canada) airs it at 10pm, with the swearing and stuff

Yeah, Inuyasha is a good anime, my friend is a fan of the show, and now I'm starting to like it too, so far I've only seen like 2 episodes though ^^;

H.A.W.K.
January 28th, 2004, 01:42 PM
Well. I'm kinda a newbie to it also. But I wish I knew a good site for it..

Hakudoushi-kun
February 1st, 2004, 02:19 PM
here are some screenshots from episode# 138(i noticed that inuyasha sites were behind on these things. so i decided to get them myself. japan's only 5 eps away from this one):

H.A.W.K.
February 3rd, 2004, 04:50 AM
Ya. This is a good show. ALthough. I never ally get to watch it. Because I need my sleep! So I just go to bed! But uhh. I think its just easier if I buy the anime dvd's!

Kenny_C.002
February 11th, 2004, 05:33 PM
Yeah, Inuyasha's a good anime. Tell you the truth, if YTV shows it with the swearing and other crap like that. It's NOTHING. I don't see the big deal of the extra-mild language and sexual content that is PG-13.

Take a look at Evangelion or Gundam (Eva is rated 14A or R, Gundam I think is PG13 or 14A). Those two series are pretty good, actually. And I enjoyed it as much as Inuyasha or more (as is the case with Gundam). And check out Ranma 1/2, the best random anime. :P

Teara
February 11th, 2004, 05:39 PM
Its on adult swim cause of the Sexual Content like Miroku always touching Butts and asking wemon to bear his children and all the language like h*ll and d*mn.
!!!! Miroku u perv!...I'm just kiddin, I know what u ment. That show really is cool...even though I have to sneek out of bed to see it. I'm glad it's not on during the day, otherwise they would end up editing it so much it would be really confusing.

Kayleigh
February 12th, 2004, 04:30 AM
InuYasha is definately one of my favorite shows! ^_^ I like it because the characters are so real. Sango's my favorite one... She's so cool with Hiraikotsu. :knockedou I wish I had it, and a little pet like Kirara.

Ryoutarou
February 13th, 2004, 12:00 PM
in augast inuyasha has 52 new episodes coming out.

Hakudoushi-kun
February 13th, 2004, 05:19 PM
i've compressed IY episode #139 to 7MB right here(enjoy): click here(scroll down to bottom of page) (http://someone4567.tripod.com/)

Blaine
February 15th, 2004, 05:26 PM
I love InuYasha. It's a wonderful, ORIGINAL anime. Nothing like any others in my opinion. Rumiko Takahasi is a genius. Koga is my favorite. I love the voice he uses on the American translations. n.n

Kenny_C.002
February 15th, 2004, 05:41 PM
Just want to know if anyone knows anything else Rumiko Takahasi made, cuz I want to see what else he has to offer (a good thing).

Hakudoushi-kun
February 15th, 2004, 05:45 PM
there are a lot of manga by her. she might have her own site, maybe

jirachi_pt
February 15th, 2004, 06:17 PM
She does the manga and anime Ranma 1/2, which 4 sum unknown reason Adult Swin refuses to air... :\ I'll just have to buy the DVDs. ;)

Ryoutarou
February 16th, 2004, 02:55 PM
Ranma is to old and SHE has also done mansion ikoku and a lesser known manga call tidbits

Spyke
February 16th, 2004, 03:26 PM
inuyasha is deep its on my top 5

i even made a sig with a pic of him

http://www.sighost.us/members/ZeroOne/zone.jpg

Kenny_C.002
February 16th, 2004, 04:30 PM
Ranma? She did that? That's cool, since I've never actually bothered to learn who made it. Most hilarious thing, amongst my fav. (that's two for her. :P)

Cherrim
February 16th, 2004, 06:04 PM
^_^;; I was going to post in this last night that she had created Ranma, but since I knew it was one of your favourites, I figured you already knew that.

I found an interesting biography of her on a Ranma fansite, though. This may give a little more background information and it lists a few more of her lesser-known works. http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Dojo/7739/rumiko.html

Kenny_C.002
February 28th, 2004, 09:42 AM
lol. True. But I don't tend to memorize creators of anime (I still don't know who made gundam lol).

Ryoutarou
March 5th, 2004, 02:22 PM
He stoped making gundam after v-gundam he said and i qoute" I'll never work on one of these blasted things again"