• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
  • NJ
  • Seen Dec 8, 2010
I'm a new member in PokeCommunity and found out about it recently. I've been playing Pokemon for around 5 years and Emerald was the first game I ever got. I look forward to be acquainted to you guys. :)

Ayselipera

Better late then never as they say! I've actually been contemplating on whether Emerald is my favorite game or not. It definitely wasn't my first, but it's by far one of the most enjoyable. I hope you enjoyed it just as much as I did! Speaking of which, if you're still into Emerald you may want to poke around the Advance Generation Games forum.

Anyway, welcome to the community Mijumaru123! I approve of your username by the way. It's a good choice in a water starter indeed. :)

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2011
Hi, welcome to the forum.

If you like playing pokemon then, we have a bunch of parts of the forum where you talk about it.

Back