PDA

View Full Version : The Unknown Island

Wolf_Goddess
November 27th, 2004, 08:35 AM
How did this island get its strange name? And why does it have connection with the Legendary birds and dogs, and the Pokemorphs? You arrive on the island due to a boat crash. You and seven others were stranded. You meet up with a strange girl (Me!) and learn a secret you would never forget.
As soon as you learn it, Team Rocket, Magma, and Aqua swoop in to steal the strange creatures called Unknown and harness their secret power. You and your friends must call upon your legendary Pokemon and save the world.

Please note, Legndaries have a gender posted next to them. M=Male F=Female. You may NOT be a Pokemorph of your desired legendary.

Legendaries:
Lugia-M(Taken)
Zapdos-M(Taken)
Articuno-F(Taken)
Moltres-M(Taken)
Ho-Oh-M
Raikou-F
Entei-M(Taken)
Suicune-M(Taken)

Name:
Pokemon: (Doesn't have to match the Type of your legendary)
Pokemorph: (You will learn that you are one at a later date)
Legendary:
Description:

Mine (and an Example):

Name: Sam
Pokemon: Lapras, Vaporeon, Ninetails, Rapidash
Pokemorph: Espeon
Legendary: Articuno
Description: A mysterious person who has lived her whole life on the island. She can tell who are the Legendaries and Pokemorphs. She had purple hair and wears jeans and a black T-shirt.

November 27th, 2004, 08:40 AM
Name: Silver
Pokemon: Eevee, Espeon, Umbreon, Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon
Pokemorph: Eevee
Legendary: Lugia
Description: A normal trainer who got put here by mistake. Wears all silver.

dark_croconaw
November 27th, 2004, 09:54 AM
Name: Kylee (friends call her Kay)
Pokemon: Tentacruel, Mighteyena, Slowbro, Cloyster
Pokemorph: Vaporean
Legendary: Suicune
Description: A brave trainer who was stranded on this island for only a short time. She is born leader and has long blue hair, deep blue eyes, wears a blue tank top and tan cargo pants.

Pichu1
November 27th, 2004, 09:55 AM
Name: Gold
Pokemon: Espeon Umbreon Jolteon Flareon
Pokemorph: Umbreon
Legendary: Zapodose
Description: a regular trainer who got stranded on this strange island wears all black

pokefan89
November 27th, 2004, 01:19 PM
name: Thunder
pokemon: pikachu,pidgeotto,blazikin,eevee
pokemorph: pikachu
legendary: Entai
description: clothes like Ash's in beginning, blue eyes and brown hair.

Pichu1
November 27th, 2004, 02:53 PM
hey 2 more people please join so we can start

Trainer Phoebe
November 27th, 2004, 03:51 PM
Name: Rachel.
Pokemon: combusken and primeape.
Pokemorph: combusken
Legendary: moltras.
Description: I am a complete loner. I am very fit and always have a black cloak on covering my clothes. The hood covers my head so my face is in shadow. I am bere foot and wear black jeans and a black tank top.

Wolf_Goddess
November 28th, 2004, 09:39 AM
(Just two more... If nobody else joins soon, we will start, and anyone else who wants to join in, can.)

Yami's Girl
November 28th, 2004, 12:15 PM
Name:Emily
Pokemon:Raichu,Snesel,Houndoom,Salmance,Arecanine,Charizard
Pokemorph:Charizard
Legendary:Raikou
Description:Wears a flame bandanna,a Charizard shirt and jeans. She has blonde hair,blue eyes,and is five and six inches tall.

Trainer Phoebe
November 30th, 2004, 01:44 AM
ooc:one more person come on!

Pichu1
November 30th, 2004, 07:08 AM
come on one more I want to start!!!!

pokehunter56
November 30th, 2004, 04:36 PM
Name:Tres
Pokemon: Venonat,paras, bulbasaur,Banette,Milotic
Pokemorph: Kangaskhan
Legendary:ho-oh M
Description:a normal trianer who wears baggy jeans and kinnda goth clothes. very nice to hang around, he loves pokemon, he also like s to breed pokemon. he is 5' 7" silver hair, green eyes. always wears a bandanna around his head. he ios fit and has slightly taned skin.

Pichu1
November 30th, 2004, 06:40 PM
Yay we can start!!!!!!!!!
"when are we going to be there" gold said as he gazed at the never ending sea

pokehunter56
November 30th, 2004, 07:06 PM
Tres is sitting on a bench near the fron t of the ship he notices an energatic person constintly looking at the seven trainers and then at his watch then to the open sea. he gets up and walks toward the person."hello there chap, names Tres. whats yours?" he says while leaning against the railing. "you seem kinda excited. im sure you would be. im used to this kind of travel. but hey its better then travling on the back of my Milotic. so what kind of pokemon you carry around? i carry only the best. ya know i am a pokemon breed as well as atrainer. maybe we could talk about our pokemon later." he say in a slightly sarcastic tone. he was always a good lier and he had a specific agenda he wanted to achieve.

dark_croconaw
November 30th, 2004, 07:59 PM
Kylee stood leaning against the railings she looked out at the sea, the sight glimmered back in her eyes, which were the same deep blue as the sea. "So bored.." She said. Kylee looked at her watch and sighed.

pokehunter56
November 30th, 2004, 08:54 PM
noticeing that the person was not going to talk to him he decides to walk around the ship."hmm" he says to himself. he watches the trainers two of them battling on the deck. he then notices a girl leaning against the railing he walks over to her to introduce himself. "Hi the name's Tres. whats yours?" he says while looking at her.

Trainer Phoebe
December 1st, 2004, 12:27 AM
i lean against the railing and look out to the ocean . i look in the distance and see a strange island far ahead.i walk into thecabin and see that no one is driving the boat and also that we are going full speed toward the island. i think for a few moments and leave.

pokefan89
December 1st, 2004, 04:55 AM
I lean on the rail looking out at the ocean. I notice a girl(Kylee) and go up to her. "Hey,what's your name? Mine's Thunder."

pokehunter56
December 1st, 2004, 11:43 AM
while trying to talk to the girl (Kay) he sees another person approching. the man says his name. "hey there Thunder, my names Tres. What brings you to the boat?" he says to the man with a friendly smile. "hm he shure looks like he owns some rare pokemon." he thinks to him self. So thunder What type of pokemon you carry?" he asks. while waiting for a responce he takes a glance at the water.

dark_croconaw
December 1st, 2004, 08:31 PM
"My names Kylee, but you can call me Kay. Nice to meet you Thunder and Tres." She said and stretched out her hand.

Trainer Phoebe
December 1st, 2004, 10:11 PM
i lean against the railing and look out to the island. i take some binculars out of my bag and have a look at the island.

pokehunter56
December 1st, 2004, 10:45 PM
"Ello the Kay." Tres says shaking Kays hand. "so what brings you to the boat as well ?" giving Kays Pokeballs a Quick glance.

Trainer Phoebe
December 2nd, 2004, 01:07 AM
i walk around and see some people talking. i walk up to them."hi .my names rachel.whats yours?" i glance at the island which is now only 1 kilometre away.

pokefan89
December 2nd, 2004, 04:52 AM
I shake her hand and say,"Nice to meet you Tres. I have a pikachu, as you can see; a blazikin, pidgeotto, and an eevee."

Pichu1
December 2nd, 2004, 07:02 AM
gold stoped looking at the ndless sea and walked to a man "hey my names Gold whats yours?(Talking to tress) why did you get one the bout? i came on to go to the orange Islands"

pokehunter56
December 2nd, 2004, 09:47 AM
"heh, I new you'd come around. nice to meet you gold. i came because i am in search of rare pokemon. plus i breed pokemon for a living. besides training of course. but right now my company has me going to diffrent regions and capturing diffrent speicies(sp?) to breed.. so what type of pokemon do you carry with you?" Tres says to gold. "oh and Thunder Your pikachu is quite strong by the looks of it." he says looking over his shoulder at thunder.

pokefan89
December 2nd, 2004, 12:12 PM
"Thanks. I try to keep him in good condition. He was my first pokemon.

Yami's Girl
December 2nd, 2004, 01:21 PM
I walked around the ship awhile and see a crowd of people. I walk up to them. "Hello. Name's Emily."

pokehunter56
December 2nd, 2004, 05:20 PM
Tres turns to Thunder, "Yes keeping your starter strong is a good idea. if you ever want to breed it i know a trianer who has another pikachu. his is quit strong. she beat my bulbasaur in three to four moves. he is very found of her." he says to thunder. "plus the offspring would be fanominal." he says. he sees out of the corner of his a girl walking towards them she tells them her name is emily. "Ello Emily my name's Tres."he says sticking out jis hand.

Pichu1
December 2nd, 2004, 06:17 PM
"I train all types"and turned around to face tres

pokehunter56
December 2nd, 2004, 06:39 PM
"thats awosme. i like training pokemon. but breeding is a total different story." he says to gold. "So what pokemon do you have with you gold? ill show you one of my favorite and most dearest friends." he says grabbing a pokebal from his sack.

Pichu1
December 2nd, 2004, 07:13 PM
"oh i hace these pokemon with me Espeon Umbreon Jolteon Flareon how many badges do you have? and id like to see one of you faveorite pokemon"

dark_croconaw
December 2nd, 2004, 08:26 PM
"I mostly train water because its my favorite type. Hello my names Kylee, but my friends call me Kay", she said turning to Emily.

Trainer Phoebe
December 2nd, 2004, 10:08 PM
i look at the island and see it so close that we are too close to turn away. i grab onto the railing."BRACE YOUR SELVES!!" i yell out.i look at the island and wait the ten seconds untill the crash.

pokefan89
December 3rd, 2004, 04:56 AM
I turn around and say, "Hey, Emily."

Pichu1
December 3rd, 2004, 07:15 AM
boom the bout crashed"is everybodey still in one peace becuase this dosnt look like a place where i wana be"

pokefan89
December 3rd, 2004, 08:04 AM
"I'm good. Is anyone else hurt?" I look around the boat then at the island.

Pichu1
December 3rd, 2004, 08:35 AM
"well as soon as we no that every bodey else is ok we should explore"

Trainer Phoebe
December 3rd, 2004, 12:28 PM
"im ok."i walk over to the group and introduce my self."hi im rachel."

Yami's Girl
December 3rd, 2004, 02:15 PM
I jolted foward. "I'm ok too. What a fancy intro to all of you. Nice to meet ya!"

Trainer Phoebe
December 3rd, 2004, 02:32 PM
i jump ove the edge and down onto the island. i walk forward and wonder if any one live one this island.

Wolf_Goddess
December 3rd, 2004, 03:44 PM
An Espeon walked soundlessly around the floor of the island, her pads making grntle noises. A loud purr could be heard as she watched the trainers.

Trainer Phoebe
December 3rd, 2004, 03:58 PM
i look around and see an espeon.

Pichu1
December 3rd, 2004, 04:00 PM
"hey that doesnt look like your everyday espeon"

Trainer Phoebe
December 3rd, 2004, 06:39 PM
i walk up to the espeon and put my hand out.

dark_croconaw
December 3rd, 2004, 08:54 PM
"An espeon? Maybe this islands full of them?" Kylee looked around then turned her gaze back at the espeon.

Yami's Girl
December 4th, 2004, 12:38 PM
I walked up to the Espeon. "Hello. What do you want?" I asked it.

Pichu1
December 4th, 2004, 01:37 PM
"hey i want a closerlook want some umy pokemon food?"Gold asked

Yami's Girl
December 4th, 2004, 01:46 PM
"Yeah I wonder if it's hungry." I said taking out a bowl. "Put it in here."

Pichu1
December 4th, 2004, 01:49 PM
"ok"gold pourd some of the pokemon foo into the bowl

Yami's Girl
December 4th, 2004, 01:54 PM
"That does smell good." I comented. I placed the bowl in front of the Espeon.

Trainer Phoebe
December 5th, 2004, 01:19 AM
find some berries and mush them up into a paste. i get a big leaf(one that pokemon can eat) and fill it up with the paste. i stick the edges together with water and giv it to the pokemon.i smile as this is what im good at making pokemon food into human food.

ooc: thats a dimsim made of berries and a leaf.

pokehunter56
December 5th, 2004, 04:32 PM
Tres looks up from the spot he had been flung to it was be hind a rock. "ohh man my head hurts." he says rubbing his head. he gets up and looks around. he then checks his pokeballs he has them all. "ahh well thats a little relieafe." he says. "nowto find the others." he starts to walk around and hears voices he walks towards them "ah there your guys are. i have been looking for you. you guys alright." he says feeling a little dizzy. and swaying from side to side.

Yami's Girl
December 5th, 2004, 05:15 PM
"Are you ok,Tres?" I asked rushing over.

pokehunter56
December 5th, 2004, 06:49 PM
"i think i should be fiiinnnee." tres says falling over onto his nees. "uhh" he says laying still. "what the hell happened." he says in his dream state. "why am i not with the others. i should be." he continues. Tres had fallen into a coma. his pokemon come out of the balls and curl up next to there trainer.

Trainer Phoebe
December 5th, 2004, 10:08 PM
i pat the espeon."do you have a name?"

Yami's Girl
December 6th, 2004, 01:37 PM
"Not good...." I mutter. "Anyone want to help?"

Trainer Phoebe
December 11th, 2004, 12:26 PM
"not really. im more interested in this espeon."

Wolf_Goddess
December 11th, 2004, 06:54 PM
The espeon hisses. "You are all fools," it says, tipping the food over with its paw. "Don't you know a Pokemorph when you see one?" The Espeon transformed into a young woman, purple hair falling downa at her waist. She wore a red shirt with jeans, her eyes were frost-blue.

Yami's Girl
December 11th, 2004, 07:44 PM
I fell backwards. "A pokemorph?" I said poking her.

Wolf_Goddess
December 12th, 2004, 12:09 PM
She slaps the persons hand, "Yes, you halfwits, a Pokemorph. What do you think I am, crazy?"

dark_croconaw
December 12th, 2004, 03:22 PM
As soon as Kylee saw the girl transform her eyes grew big. Her jaw dropped as she muttered under her breath, "Pokemorph...?"

Trainer Phoebe
December 13th, 2004, 12:00 AM
i stand up and look into the girls eyes."there is no need to be so rude. we come from a city or town. none of us have seen a pokemorph before."

pokefan89
December 13th, 2004, 08:41 AM
"Actually, I have." I say as I jump down from the boat. "In fact, this island sreams deja vu to me."

Trainer Phoebe
December 15th, 2004, 06:36 PM
"really?"how?have you been here before?"

pokefan89
December 16th, 2004, 06:47 AM
"Well, I don't really know. It feels like I have but...I don't know." I sit down and shake my head. " But my dad is a pokemorph."

dark_croconaw
December 16th, 2004, 07:54 AM
"Really your dad was a morph? Which pokemon could he transform into?"

Yami's Girl
December 16th, 2004, 02:28 PM
Oww! That hurt! Sorry for not knowing what a pokemorph is!" I said rubbing my hand. I was fairly intrested in what thunder said though. "Who was your dad? Mabye that girl knew him."

Wolf_Goddess
December 18th, 2004, 10:24 AM
Sam smiles. Her nails are long, painted purple. She went to lick them, but paused. SHe was in her human form, this halfwits would look at her like she was crazy.

Trainer Phoebe
December 18th, 2004, 02:28 PM
i offer my hand to the pokemorph."im rachel."

dark_croconaw
December 18th, 2004, 02:44 PM
"Hi, im Kylee, but you can call me Kay", she said smiling.

Yami's Girl
December 18th, 2004, 02:55 PM
I don't face the girl. "Yeah, hi. I'm Emiy." I said not looking at her.

Wolf_Goddess
December 18th, 2004, 05:17 PM
"Sam," she said curtly. She transforms back into the Espeon. "Welcome to the Unknown Islands."

dark_croconaw
December 18th, 2004, 06:49 PM
"Unknown Islands..." Kylee repeated. It was all just confusing for her.

Yami's Girl
December 18th, 2004, 07:14 PM
Now I looked at her. "Um we're on an island, that has a very wierd name. How'd it get that name?"

Wolf_Goddess
December 19th, 2004, 12:28 PM
'That is for you to find out,' the Espeon replied. 'I'm just here to guide you, for I have seen you arrive before you were even on that boat.'

Trainer Phoebe
December 20th, 2004, 02:26 PM
"ok what ever you say. bye."i leap up into a tree and dissapear into the forest.

Yami's Girl
December 20th, 2004, 03:10 PM
"Well then, where to?" I asked the Espeon.

Wolf_Goddess
December 20th, 2004, 03:16 PM
Follow," was her short reply, "Hope you can keep up."

Yami's Girl
December 20th, 2004, 03:20 PM
"Of course!" I said laughing. "I'm in track at my school. I compete in these things."

Wolf_Goddess
December 20th, 2004, 03:59 PM
"Good," she said as she bounded off. She was leading them towards a shrine.

Yami's Girl
December 20th, 2004, 04:00 PM
I came along after her, what she was leading me to I did not know.

Wolf_Goddess
December 20th, 2004, 05:53 PM
She smiles, running towards the shrine. They drew closer and closer...

dark_croconaw
December 20th, 2004, 07:17 PM
"Hey wait up! I'm not on the track team!" The espeon finally stopped. "Wow!" Kylee looked at the shrine, but she still couldn't understand why they were here. She looked around with a confused look on her face, "Why are we here?" she asked.

Yami's Girl
December 21st, 2004, 01:32 PM
I came up to the shrine. I wanted to touch it but I felt afraid to. "What is the shrine doing here?" I asked.

Trainer Phoebe
December 21st, 2004, 01:50 PM
i watch this from a tree.i also feel a sense of deja vu now i have been around. i remember my parents and remember how they had a secret and that the legebdary pokemon motros was always around my house in the hills. i look at the espeon and at the shrine then remember and my eyes grow wide."i know this place. i have been here before. i dont know how but i have."i try to remember when i was here

Wolf_Goddess
December 21st, 2004, 03:16 PM
"To worship the spirits of the dead legendary pokemon," she sighed, "It also homes a unique pokemon, who has been unseen for centuries."

Trainer Phoebe
December 21st, 2004, 08:30 PM
i remember."i remember now!when i was a kid i dreamed i was standing on the beach and then i turned into moltres and i flew around the island and over the shrine. you were at the shrine in espeon form.

Yami's Girl
December 22nd, 2004, 06:40 PM
"Really?" I asked puzzled. "But, I thought there was only one Legendary of each. Did they breed?"

Trainer Phoebe
December 22nd, 2004, 11:38 PM
ooc:pinpfan are you replyin to me about mortres flying around my house?

ic: i dont know how eether. the only way motres could fly around my house was i people could turn into it.it puzzles me once i saw two moltres they dissapeared then my parents alked in the door and said they were going on a bussiness trip then they left and the 2 moltres appears again.i never saw my parents again after that. i rechon my parents are morphs. i wonder if im a morph.i doubt it."

Yami's Girl
December 23rd, 2004, 09:25 AM
OOC: Nope. I was replyin to what Wolf Goddess said.

Wolf_Goddess
December 23rd, 2004, 04:17 PM
"It was said that the legendary dogs and birds had a morph in which they were connected to." Says she, looking at the people.

dark_croconaw
December 23rd, 2004, 04:35 PM
"A morph? So does that mean they were connected to a person who could morph into a pokemon just like you?"

Wolf_Goddess
December 23rd, 2004, 04:42 PM
"Yes." She nods. "But, I do not even know my own Legendary." she replies.

dark_croconaw
December 23rd, 2004, 05:04 PM
"So you have a legendary connected to you." Kylee felt puzzled, but she could feel destiny pulling her.

Wolf_Goddess
December 23rd, 2004, 05:09 PM
She nods. 'Yes, One that is of greater power to me. I am destined to remain its for the rest f my life, though I am unceratin which one.'

Trainer Phoebe
December 24th, 2004, 01:44 AM
"i think we are the people. we have all come here havent we? im sure its fate that brought us together and destiny that brought us to this island.

Wolf_Goddess
December 24th, 2004, 03:24 PM
SHe nods her head in agreement, transforming back to the girl. "Nobody has ever been on this island besides me. Now you are here."

Trainer Phoebe
December 26th, 2004, 02:44 AM
"so what?what are we supposed to d?! tell us something more!"

Wolf_Goddess
December 26th, 2004, 10:33 AM
She sighs. "This is all I know. I've been told in my dreams by mysterious-shaped Pokemon. All i know is, something bad is going to happen. Not just here, but in the Pokemon world, and the Other world as well."

Trainer Phoebe
December 26th, 2004, 02:11 PM
i walk up to the shrine and touch it and a huge piece of ground moves and a table comes up holding 8 spheres of glass each with a power inside them.(like from the power of one).there are two eletric spheres(zapdos and raikou),three fire spheres(entai,ho oh,moltres) and three ice spheres(lugia,suicune and articuno.). i look at sam"sam do you know what that is?"

Wolf_Goddess
December 26th, 2004, 03:41 PM
She nods. She leaps up onto one, the Articuno's one, and put her nose up to it. It glows. 'Only in your Pokemorph form can you touch these. In human, well, that spells disaster.'

Trainer Phoebe
December 26th, 2004, 04:41 PM
"well how do we tranform into our pokemorphs?im pretty sure my morph is moltres becuase im sure my parenst were moltres morphs."

Wolf_Goddess
December 26th, 2004, 05:55 PM
She shakes her head, 'Quite unlikely. Just because your parent are that, doesn't mean you are. In fact, if your Legendary IS Moltres, then your morph would be different.'

Trainer Phoebe
December 27th, 2004, 05:11 PM
"so how do we find out our normal morphs?"

Wolf_Goddess
December 28th, 2004, 09:18 AM
SHe shrugs. "Just look deep inside yourself. You would see a Pokemon and, you sort of," she shakes her head. "Its too hard to describe.

Yami's Girl
December 28th, 2004, 10:05 AM
I closed my eyes. I tried imagining myself as any of the legendaries. First a Raikou. But it didn't seem like it matched to me. I went through all the legendaries until I came to Lugia. I pictured it in my mind. I looked very cool like that. I opened my eyes now. "I think my legendary might be Lugia. But how do we know for sure?"

Wolf_Goddess
December 28th, 2004, 12:11 PM
She shrugs, "Its unknown to you and me, in fact, it could be your least favorite legendary."

Yami's Girl
December 28th, 2004, 03:19 PM
"Well, is there any way we can find out?" I asked her.

Trainer Phoebe
December 28th, 2004, 04:42 PM
i close my eyes and look inside my self after 5 minutes i feel strange and i open my eyes . i look at my self and i seem to be smaller.(i turned into my reguler morph a combusken.i dont know that though." guys what happened to me?! im a midget!!i was trying to find my morph and now im tiny!"

ooc:is it that easy or should i edit my post wolf goddess.

dark_croconaw
December 28th, 2004, 05:21 PM
"Look deep inside us?" Kylee closed her eyes.

An image of the ocean came swirling into her mind. She could almost feel as if she was there standing on the rocky coast. The wind swept her hair, and she could smell the salt air. The calm water stirred, Kylee seemed to be wading in it. The water was up to her knees, her pants soaked. She heard a sound under the water. As though magic the sea water rose above her head leaving her underneath it. Not a though came to Kylee's head about breathing. She swam toward the noise to find a shape coming towards her. She could make out its fins and blue skin. As it came closer to her she saw that it was a vaporean. It was so close to her now, that Kylee stretched out her hand to touch its. As her hand touched the vaporean's, it dissolved into a mist. Kylee felt the mist surge into her. It felt wonderful, she was merging with the vaporean...

Kylee gasped as she opened her eyes. She saw the jungle terrain and everyone looking at her.

Wolf_Goddess
December 28th, 2004, 07:04 PM
Sam smiles. "You got it, just don't react." she transforms into the girl again. "Once you do it often, it gets easier."

Trainer Phoebe
December 28th, 2004, 07:09 PM
i walk around andlook at my hands and feet. i feel my face and hold my mouth/nose"i have a beak!"

Wolf_Goddess
December 28th, 2004, 07:16 PM
She smiles. "Good," she tranforms back into the Espeon, "But ou have to FULLY form."

Trainer Phoebe
December 28th, 2004, 07:42 PM
i close my eyes and remember my self i feel a strange sensation and whe i open my eyes i am taller and have no beak.

Yami's Girl
December 29th, 2004, 09:54 AM
I closed my eyes once more. This time I find myself on a Volcano. A flying fire pokemon swirls around me. Then it lands in front of me. I recognised it. It was a Charizard. I went out to touch it. It stood like a statue. When I touched I felt a tingling sensation. I felt a wind swirling around me again. I opened my eyes. I looked down at my feet. Only I didn't have my feet. They were orange and had claws on them. "Wow!" I said. "My morph is Charizard." I flew around in the air. "This is so cool!" I said.

Trainer Phoebe
December 29th, 2004, 01:21 PM
i close my eyes and look inside my self.after a few minutes i find my self in a jungle . i see something coming to me out of the mist. its a combusken. i reach out to touch it and it turns into a vine. the vine gos into my body and gives me a really warm sensations all over me.i open my eyes and see every one staring.

Wolf_Goddess
December 29th, 2004, 02:35 PM
"You did it!" she meows, leaping up onto a stone. A waterfal crashes behind her.

Trainer Phoebe
December 29th, 2004, 02:43 PM
i walk up to the table and move my wings/hands over the spheres. i stop when i am over a fire one. it glows. i pick it up."so im a combusken.cool!!by the way what happens to our clothes when we morph?"

Wolf_Goddess
December 29th, 2004, 02:57 PM
She shrugs. "When you marph back to human form, they are one. They are probably fused with our fur, feathers, ect."

Trainer Phoebe
December 29th, 2004, 04:04 PM
"ok."i put the sphere back and leap into a tree. i close my eyes and see my self i walk into my self and i transform back again.

Pichu1
December 29th, 2004, 06:03 PM
offtopic: srry i havent bin on for a while i got board of going on forms all the time and took a long break

but anyway back on topic
i shut my eyes and imagin myself in the cold dark sky of night and i see a pokemon running upto me it got so close that i could touch it but befori did it crashed into me and went inside me then when i opened my eyes i looked at myself i was black with yellow rings on me and i was tini i looked around i saw everyone looking down at me

Wolf_Goddess
December 29th, 2004, 06:55 PM
She smiles, "So there IS an Umbreon," she says. Turning her gaze from him, she turns to look at the spheres.

Trainer Phoebe
December 29th, 2004, 07:05 PM
i look inside me and search for combusken in the jungle. it seems a bit easier becuase there seems to be less creepers and stuff. i find him and he turns into the vine and enters my body. i jump down from the tree with one of his ninja moves andwalk over to the umbreon.

Wolf_Goddess
December 29th, 2004, 07:17 PM
She touches her nose once again to her orb, watching it light up her eyes.

Yami's Girl
December 29th, 2004, 09:06 PM
"So sweet! I love being a Charizard!" I flew over to an orb and picked it up. It was yellow with lightning bolts in it. I felt the lightning through my body. I put it back down. "Woah! That was wierd."

Pichu1
December 30th, 2004, 09:34 AM
i went to go and touch the other orb with the lightning bolt in it and touched with my nose i felt something strange so i moved back and went back to the orb that time i only felt the orb "him strange"

Yami's Girl
December 30th, 2004, 10:37 AM
I touched my orb again. I felt the electricity race through my body. I closed my eyes. I took my claw off the orb. In my mind the Charizard departed my body. I opened up my eyes again. "What happens if we touch them in Human form?" I asked.

Trainer Phoebe
December 30th, 2004, 03:45 PM
i walk over to the umbreon."hi."

dark_croconaw
December 30th, 2004, 07:08 PM
Kylee closed her eyes again. She felt swirls of ocean waves surround her. For a second she couldn't breath but moments later she was standing in the jungle again.
She realized she was on all fours, and looked down at her blue paws. "I..I'm a vaporeon!" Kylee wagged her fins from excitement.

Trainer Phoebe
December 30th, 2004, 07:16 PM
i walk over to the veporon ."hi"

ooc. if you dont know. im in my moph form and im a combusken.

dark_croconaw
December 30th, 2004, 07:36 PM
"Isn't this cool!? I'm a vaporean and you're a combusken!" Kylee jumped up and down. "I'm a pokemorph!"

Trainer Phoebe
December 30th, 2004, 08:23 PM
i tap your scales with my wing/arm/hand/feathers.

Pichu1
December 31st, 2004, 02:15 PM
i walk over to Kylee"hi but isnt there alought of evee evolutions for pokemorphs?"

Wolf_Goddess
December 31st, 2004, 03:03 PM
Sam shakes her head. "Death," she says, "Quite unpleasent if you touch it in human form. You burn up in flames, electricity, or freeze, depending on the Legendary type."

Pichu1
December 31st, 2004, 05:22 PM
"um then im never going to be human near those orbs again"

Trainer Phoebe
December 31st, 2004, 07:42 PM
"so what do we do?"gos off to explore the island.

ooc:what are we going to do?stand around and chat?lets do something! if this sounds rude its not meant to.

dark_croconaw
December 31st, 2004, 09:11 PM
OOC: I think we need to figure out our legendary
suicune
IC: Kylee moved poward and put her paw on one of the orbs (suicune). It glowed a bright blue. "How do we know which one is ours?"

Pichu1
December 31st, 2004, 10:12 PM
he thinks about what his legedary might be he stars at the yellow orb for a min"i think the orb that are your has your legendary only glows when you touch it" touchs the yellow orb again it glows

Trainer Phoebe
December 31st, 2004, 10:57 PM
i morph back to human and then look inside myself again all the ground is clear and there are on trees and vines.the combusken comes and i morph again.i morph back to human and i go back and now there is only a giant baren plain with wild grass and one humungus tree in the middle. i walk to the tree and combusken jumps down from the top which must be 200 metres high. i touch it and it leaps into me. i walk over to the spheres and put my hand over themoltres sphere. it glows."maybe your right."

Wolf_Goddess
January 1st, 2005, 02:23 PM
She nods. "That is true," she says calmly, blinking. "If it doesn't glow, it isn't yours."

Trainer Phoebe
January 1st, 2005, 06:51 PM
"so how do we morph into our legendary morph?"

Wolf_Goddess
January 1st, 2005, 07:16 PM
SHe shrugs, "It is unknown to me," she replies. "Perhaps the strange Pokemon in the shrine can help. Of course, I cannot know, for they are quite shy."

Pichu1
January 1st, 2005, 07:43 PM
"hey they are probaly shy when they see humans but when we are morphed naybe they will help us"

dark_croconaw
January 1st, 2005, 07:45 PM
Kylee stepped away from the orb. It stopped glowing and became its same light blue color. "I'm guessing my legendary might be suicune", she said touching the orb again. It started gleaming a bright blue. "Who are the strange pokemon in the shrine?", Kylee asked.

Pika-the-electric-flame
January 1st, 2005, 08:02 PM
(Is it okay for late registrations?)
Name: Brandon Turner
Pokemon: Pika(Pikachu), Charcoal (Charizard)
Pokemorph: Gyaridos
Legendary: Ho-Oh
Description: Dark blue hair, red eyes, big trenchcoat. He looks evil.

Trainer Phoebe
January 2nd, 2005, 01:27 AM
i walk over to the shrine and look around and start examing it.

Wolf_Goddess
January 2nd, 2005, 02:12 PM
(A little late, but you can try...)

"They flee if you are not their own kind." she replies. "There probably IS some way, but it is unknown." she shakes her head. "That's why these creatures are call Unown.

Yami's Girl
January 2nd, 2005, 03:43 PM
I touch my orb once more. It glows. I get a good feeling. "Mabye if we try morphing into them like we do regularly?" I suggested.

dark_croconaw
January 2nd, 2005, 05:23 PM
"I think I've heard of the pokemon Unown. I just can't remember where", Kylee said, she fiddled with the suicune orb. "What would happen if any of these orbs where to break?"

Pika-the-electric-flame
January 2nd, 2005, 05:35 PM
Brandon washed up on shore, unconcious.

Trainer Phoebe
January 3rd, 2005, 12:27 AM
i hear something and start running to the beach with pokemon speed."wow. this is wicked.i must bbe running at least twice as fats as a human.!"i reach the beach and see a human body washed. up. i rush over and shake him.

Pichu1
January 3rd, 2005, 05:24 PM
"hey where did he go?" runs to him "its a human bodey hope hes still alive"

DarkFenris
January 4th, 2005, 03:32 AM
ooc: im a she in the roleplay.

i turn back to human form and look at the umbreon."you better go he may not be prepared for a talking pokemon."i start doing ear and give the boy 5 quick breaths.

Pichu1
January 5th, 2005, 07:07 PM
"your right guess i just wont talk and pertend to be a pokemon i like being a pokemon"

DarkFenris
January 6th, 2005, 03:06 AM
i shake the boy and try to wake him up."oy kid!please wake up!"

Wolf_Goddess
January 29th, 2005, 05:26 PM
Sam blinks "If the orbs break, the creature fades away from all eternity. That is what happened to Groudon and Kyogre. Yet," she pauses, "I think there are stones that contain their power." a large white eye gazes out at them from the shrine.