PDA

View Full Version : [B/W] Favorite Generation V Cries

ManhattanTheStarr
October 16th, 2010, 08:04 AM
Eh, I was bored and just wanted to know about peoples' opinions on the new Pokemon cries. So, which ones are your favorites, or just sound plain...weird to you? :>

I say Gochiruzeru, and the vultures have the best cries. Gochiruzeru's sounds like something out of a horror movie, and I love how the vulture's cries sound like actual vultures. :3

Oh, and if you haven't been able to hear the cries yet, here's a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkvOCf_vcD8

*Sorry if the cries go by too fast. It's the only video I could find that wasn't missing Sazando. T_T

butterbiscuit
October 16th, 2010, 08:08 AM
I don't know about favorites, but is it just me or are the cries having a lot more high-pitched ones this time around?

It's probably just me...

Andrut
October 16th, 2010, 08:15 AM
I think Doredia's and Chillarmy's. Doreida's sounds very catchy and dynamic,and Chillarmy's is quick and....well, i like it.
My least favourite ones are Warubiru and Warubiaru's. They sound weird for me. :/

Genosekuto
October 16th, 2010, 08:19 AM
Probally Zoroark's.
It just sounds epic.

Spherical Ice
October 16th, 2010, 08:20 AM
I love the way Meloia's goes. And the final dog's cry is pretty awesome as well (dunno it's name).

JP
October 16th, 2010, 09:20 AM
The two mushroom Pokemon really caught my attention with their cries. I guess I'd consider them my favorites. :P

skppy1225
October 16th, 2010, 10:25 AM
I like Zorua's, Zoroark's, Waruvile's, Waruvial's, Reshiram's, and Zekrom's cries the most.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
October 16th, 2010, 10:31 AM
I like Tsutarja's, Zorua, and Zekroms cries the most :)

RockmanEXE
October 16th, 2010, 10:44 AM
Shandera has the best cry IMO.

October 16th, 2010, 11:06 AM
Oh yeah I forgot about Kyurem and Rashiram's cries, I like those too :)

Lumière
October 16th, 2010, 01:06 PM
My top 3 out of the ones I've heard so far are:

1.) Meloetta's ah-aaaaaahhhhh

2.) Victini's weepoo-weepoo-weepoo

3.) Janobi's eeeeeeeeeeee

Reshiram Man
October 16th, 2010, 01:09 PM
Musharna's cry sounds so freaking spooky!

RockmanEXE
October 16th, 2010, 02:44 PM
Victini's cry makes me think of two things.

1. Goron City
2. Someone cleaning a window.

ManhattanTheStarr
October 16th, 2010, 02:51 PM
Victini's cry makes me think of two things.

1. Goron City
2. Someone cleaning a window.

Someone cleaning a window? Hahaha. xD

RockmanEXE
October 16th, 2010, 02:55 PM
Someone cleaning a window? Hahaha. xD

If you slow down the cry it sounds like some cleaning a window.

ManhattanTheStarr
October 16th, 2010, 03:02 PM
If you slow down the cry it sounds like some cleaning a window.

Well, I've never heard it, but as I imagine it, you're right. It does sound like someone cleaning a window. O_O

E-114
October 16th, 2010, 03:17 PM
Gigigear and Erufuun.

Gigigear because of the little *clank* at the end of its cry.

And Eruufun because that cry is catchy, and because I like Erufuun in general may have something to do with it.

Draknir
October 16th, 2010, 06:55 PM
I like Sazandora's, Zekrom's, Reshiram's, and Genosect's.

PsychoJigglypuff
October 16th, 2010, 07:36 PM
I like Desumasu's. It's cute. c:

I really don't like Maggyo's cry. It sounds like a fart. :I

Dillon_68
October 16th, 2010, 07:57 PM
Musharna, the Aliens, GOTH GIRL, Meloetta and the farting-flounder.

thedestinedblade
October 16th, 2010, 08:53 PM
I love all of the ice cream evolutionary line cries. ;D

King Gumball
October 16th, 2010, 10:52 PM
http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/648-voice.pngHer cry is the best IMO . It is nice and melodic˙~~

Sprinklers
October 16th, 2010, 11:54 PM
Victini~ Sounds hyperactive
Janobii and Jaroda~ sounds like someone's saying "ewww... a snake", and "EEEEEEEEEEEHH! A BIG SNAKE!", respectively
Koromori~ sounds just like a cave bat, as well as being incredibly cute
Chiramii~ whoo!
Tamagetake and Morobareru~ sounds like they're going "heeey!" and "heeyey!" (come to me so I can status you! Don't I look inviting with my pokeball shape?)
Gochiruzeru~ ....scary. o.o
Ice cream cones~ sounds like the clinking of ice cubes in a glass
Rigray and Oobemu~ sounds just like alien interference
Shandera~ it sounds like the screaming of forsaken souls as they burn in a fire... which is exactly what it does!
Maggyo~ oh, boy.... not only does it look weird, but it sounds weird too. I'm wondering if it was a game developer's joke to make it something like a whoopie cushion

©ereal Killer
October 17th, 2010, 12:48 AM
Shandera has the best cry IMO.

^That

Reshiram, Sazandora and Musharna.

Monark360
October 17th, 2010, 01:24 AM
Daikenki and Zekrom, without a doubt. Badass cries...is that an oxymoron?

Rechi
October 17th, 2010, 06:28 AM
I really like the Fushide line's cries, especially Pendora's because it sounds like a cry a dragon/legendary should have but it's a bug, making it 10x cooler automatically. I also like Musharna's, Sazandora's, Zekrom's and Meloetta's :)

CharCopter
October 17th, 2010, 06:53 AM
Gamageroge cry makes me laugh
Ranpuraa has a great cry too
Marakacchi cry is actually my favorite. Really cool sounding

MEGAS
October 17th, 2010, 07:41 AM
http://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx355/Bestow3000/Genosect.gif
His cry is just pureness. Really awesome mechine techno cry for a cool legendary!

Dixie Kong
October 17th, 2010, 08:14 AM
Dokkora has an adorable cry. :)

MidnightEclipse
October 17th, 2010, 09:33 AM
Musharna's cry is beautiful, I also love Shandraa's and Gochiruzuru's.

Angelique
October 17th, 2010, 09:38 AM
I closed my eyes while watching the video and Oobemu's cry stood out. Very fitting for a Psychic type.
I like Reshiram's, Meloetta's, and Shandera's cry.

Aragh
October 17th, 2010, 10:00 AM
Musharna's cry is probably my favorite. It just sounds so eerie, it fits musharna well.

Kaori
October 17th, 2010, 03:20 PM
As of now from what I've heard, I don't quite have a favorite yet but I do fond Victini's a lot. It has an adorable squeal I suppose I can say, and it almost seems like it's chirping. Daikenki's cry sounds like a machine or a vacuum turning on; it's like a vibration and although quite awkward, it has a funny sense to it as well. owo; I'd also like to mention Musharna's cry is very mystic and fits it's psychic and calm title very well.

There are quite a few cries that I really like, some being fierce and others sounding simply charming. I don't favorite one excluding out all the others, as there will be a couple that I'll admire equally in favor. I still have yet to hear the others as well. :3

HirakuNoShadow
October 18th, 2010, 02:26 AM
Hard choice between Ononokusu, Sazandora, Ruupushin, Zekrom, Gigaiasu. Favourite is leaning around Zekrom though.

Masterge77
October 19th, 2010, 07:39 AM
I haven't even HEARD the cries yet.....

Forever
October 19th, 2010, 07:47 AM
If you haven't heard the cries yet, there's no point posting here. Instead, wait until you've heard the cries because otherwise your post doesn't contribute much to the discussion.

Kaori
October 23rd, 2010, 09:07 PM
Out of the two mascot legendaries, I like Reshiram's cry the most. It has a bit of a savant mystic sound which I fond a little more than Zekrom's; it's sounding robotic almost. I didn't expect anything like that for Reshiram's cry, but I can't say I'm disappointing either as it is a typical and decent cry for a Pokémon or moreover, a legendary.

I find Meloetta's cry very interesting. It's almost like a bird whistle singing a high note in a somewhat sharp tone. Definitely unique and original as well, and on behalf of its nature (my judgement on its appearance and style), I would say it suits it fair enough. XD;

Jerme
October 23rd, 2010, 09:09 PM
just me nitpickin as always but i noticed that most of these cries just sound like playing with synths, or whatever theyre called rather than the gen 1-4 where they sounded like beast cries

October 23rd, 2010, 09:13 PM
I like Majimaru's it's quite cute :)

PlatinumDude
October 23rd, 2010, 11:39 PM
I listened to the cries and here are my faves:
-Tsutarja
-Jaroda
-Pokabu
-Emboar
-Mijumaru
-Daikenki (it's epic and suits it perfectly)
-Musharna (I like how mysterious it sounds)
-Yorterrie line (they do sound like real dogs)
-Zebraika
-Koromori (I actually like its cry better than Zubat's, but Kokoromori's cry sounds worse than Golbat's)
-Doryuuzu (sounds like a piece of digging equipment)
-Roopushin (sounds like a tough guy dragging something)
-Fushide line (Pendora's cry suits it, considering that it's a monster centipede)
-Warubiaru (sounds like an explosion went off, but why does Warubiru sound almost alike to it?)
-Aaken/Archaeos (I like how their screeches sound)
-Zoroark
-Gochiruzeru (mysterious...)
-Shubarugo (it reminds me of Bastiodon for some reason)
-Shandera (though it sounds a bit like an alien, I like it)
-Ononokusu
-Komotana/Kirikizan
-Wargle
-Aianto
-Sazandora
-Reshiram
-Genosect

Cries I absolutely hate/sound out of place:
-Dageki (it looks tough, but its cry seems out of place)
-Baruchai/Barujina

Ratto
October 24th, 2010, 07:49 PM
Vulcheye's cry always makes me giggle. XB And Victiny's is always a fun one to hear. Probably why I use it so much.