PDA

View Full Version : [B/W] Favourite City in Isshu?

Makbets
October 16th, 2010, 08:44 AM
What's your favourite city in Isshu? And why?

Mine is Hiun City, cause it's biggest city in the Isshu and I love such places! :D

Genosekuto
October 16th, 2010, 08:55 AM
Hiun City
Just epic....with the 3D effects and everything.
The part when you go into the city is amazing to.

Makbets
October 16th, 2010, 08:58 AM
Hiun City
Just epic....with the 3D effects and everything.
The part when you go into the city is amazing to.

I agree, city is awesome!

JP
October 16th, 2010, 09:13 AM
Tough one... Hiun City definitely makes for a solid favorite considering there's never been anything like it in the games before, but Futuristic Souryuu city is awesome and rather unique as well. I can't pick one, but Hiun, Souryuu and Ramion city have to be among my favorites for sure.

Spiky-Eared Pichu
October 16th, 2010, 01:27 PM
Hiun City, because of the awesome 3d graphics. But if I could also choose a town, I would choose Kanawa Town.

King Gumball
October 16th, 2010, 01:38 PM
Probably, by looking at PokêEarth, Hiun city for white, I would probably prefer Black City in Blacl because of all the trainers you can battle.

Fushigidane-Chan
October 16th, 2010, 07:29 PM
99% of us are going to say Hiun, aren't we? D:

Truth be told, I don't like most of the cities in Black and White. I love the music for most of them, but nearly all of the cities themselves are incredibly bland and boring.

The only two that stand out to me are Hiun and Raimon. Hiun isn't much more than a generic city, but it gets points for abusing the hell out of the engine. It does look amazing, and while it isn't quite as big as I hoped it'd be, it's still pretty huge.

My favorite city would have to be Raimon, though, without a doubt. Awesome music, tons of things to do even after post-game (which is one thing Hiun lacks), and while it's not huge like Hiun, it's still pretty big. And I just love the atmosphere of it, too. It's just a very fun city, really.

Satoshi Ookami
October 17th, 2010, 12:06 AM
If you expect me to say Hiun City then you are.... right xD But I also like Souryuu City =)
Maybe I'll change my opinion once I get into Black City =)

©ereal Killer
October 17th, 2010, 12:57 AM
Hmm this is a tough one...

Its a tie between Hiun, Ramion and Souryuu...

Makbets
October 17th, 2010, 09:48 AM
Looks like Hiun City is the best! :)

Zennerick
October 17th, 2010, 10:28 AM
I have to be honest, I dislike Hiun for it's graphics. In comparison to other cities in the game, it stands out too much. I admit the graphics are rather "cool" but it stands out like a sore thumb.

I can't quite pick out my favorite as I'm not done with Black yet. I'm still less than half-way through.

Sinnoh_Freak
October 17th, 2010, 11:12 AM
Has to be Huin City, the amount of time that was spent on making that city must have been phenominal!

Devil Flamingo
October 17th, 2010, 11:49 AM
Definitely not Hiun City; it's too big and too metropolitan. And I don't think I'll like Black City, although I have yet to visit it.

I'd say my favourite thus far are Raimon City (it's so pretty and modern) and Sekka City (it's got the niftiest gym, it's near the Dragon Spiral tower, and I like its weather :D).

But yeah, I'm not really a huge fan of Hiun City, despite its popularity.

Ooka
October 17th, 2010, 01:56 PM
I love White Forest. The way the camera is set off is awesome, and it has sweet looking trees. Not a ton to do there but it's my favorite.

★Pikachu★™
October 17th, 2010, 04:36 PM
I love Hiun City. Its huge and its amazing. The graphics and 3D effects are amazing too :D

インフェルノの津波
October 17th, 2010, 04:42 PM
I like Souryuu City and Kanoko Town.

Souryuu gives me a sense of the future while Kanoko gives me a country-like feel.

Kamigoroshi
October 17th, 2010, 05:10 PM
My favourite 'city' is the Village Bridge hands down. I'm really fond of its atmosphere and the musicians there as well.

Amai
October 17th, 2010, 05:20 PM
The one with the electric gym.

Forget the name.

But I love it. The only thing that bugs me is that when you go to the part with the ferris wheel, it acts like you're entering another city or route when you're not. :(

Fushigidane-Chan
October 17th, 2010, 06:39 PM
Forget the name.

Raimon City. :)

The only thing that bugs me is that when you go to the part with the ferris wheel, it acts like you're entering another city or route when you're not. :(

Ah, I know what you mean. It bothers me too, but personally, I'd rather have that than a slow framerate, like what happened to Goldenrod and Hearthome.

Tropical Sunlight
October 18th, 2010, 06:40 AM
Karakusa Town is my favourite :P
Because it's got lovely music and it's good overall.

I just hope they don't give it some weird name in the English translation.

MEGAS
October 18th, 2010, 06:40 AM
Raimon City! Since mostly I love staying there battling on Subway and such.
Huin city is pretty neat too for all the 3D they put into. :)

HirakuNoShadow
October 19th, 2010, 05:29 PM
Hiun City, Raimon City, Soryuu City... a difficult choice.

tetrix1993
October 19th, 2010, 08:00 PM
Raimon City, because it has a very nice music. :D I like the Gym the most - roller coasters, as compared to Hiun one - beehive.

Hiun City is too big - and if you want to go another floor in a building using an elevator, it takes a lot of time, that's boring.

pieguy259
October 19th, 2010, 10:26 PM
Hiun, Hiun!
Hiun, Hiun!
Hiun, Hiun!
IT'S A HELLUVA TOOOWN!

We've got one day here, and not another minute
To see the famous sights
There is a Gym Badge and we are gonna win it
It will be ours alright
And we'll take Battle Company on if we want a good fight!
In the day or night!

Hiun, Hiun! A helluva town!
The desert's up and the jetties are down
And by the pier you can walk all around
Hiun, Hiun - it's a helluva town!

We'll cross the river from Yaguruma Forest
On the Sky Arrow Bridge
We know the people will surely all adore us -
on our pilgrimage!
As the cars drive below we'll reflect on this fine privilege!
For just a smidge!

Hiun, Hiun, a visitor's place!
With so much culture and life to embrace!
If Plasma shows up we'll give 'em a chase!
Hiun, Hiun - it's a visitor's place!

The Central Plaza is filled with people chillin'
Off the busy streets
We'll spend our time there a-talkin' and a-millin'
Amid the dancers' beats
And if we get time we'll check out those breakdancing feats!
Until their act repeats!

Hiun, Hiun! A helluva town!
The desert's up and the jetties are down
And by the pier you can walk all around
Hiun, Hiun...

IT'S A HELLUVA TOOOOOOOOOWN!

*cough* I think Hiun's pretty cool.

TheGoddessOfDiscord
October 20th, 2010, 11:54 PM
I don't own the game yet but I guess it's Hiun City (based on the images I've seen of it).

560cool.
October 21st, 2010, 03:31 AM
Everyone said Hiun City - so I'll just do that too.
It has the most impressive graphics a DS game could have. Let's see which game tops that

TheAppleFreak
October 21st, 2010, 05:26 AM
I'll just hop on this bandwagon and say Hiun. Granted, I haven't finished playing White yet (I'm only up to Fukiyose City), but from what I've seen, I'm probably going to spend the most time in Hiun. (True story actually: the day after I got to Hiun in White, I had a bike ride from Queens to Piermont, NY (about 25 miles upstate from the city). I passed through some of the areas that the game had been based off of, including the George Washington Bridge (Sky Arrow Bridge) and Union Square (the fountain in Hiun; had to take a train there and then ride up). I was having deja vu all over the place).

Raimon City also looks good, but the music annoys me a little bit. I do like how the Musical and the Battle Subway is hosted there, which will be good for the post-postgame.

Karakusa Town is also awesome because of the musicians. I really, really like that feature.

Resultz
October 21st, 2010, 03:19 PM
While im going to mention Hiun, like everyone else, its not..

Fukiyose.
Its so secluded, and i like teh rain!

Angelroid
October 21st, 2010, 07:50 PM
I have to say Ramion City.

Andrut
October 22nd, 2010, 06:58 AM
Hodomoe. I really like the special trees growing there,it has a very catchy theme and Route 6 is beautiful. ^^ Also you can catch Koaruhies in the Bridge,or earn some wings.

Blue Nocturne
October 22nd, 2010, 11:46 AM
In Pokemon White, my favorite is Souryuu City, mostly because of the beautiful music there and the general atmosphere.

In Pokemon Black, since I don't like its version of Souryuu City, I'll be going with Hodomoe City for pretty much the same reasons. Hiun City comes in at a close second, and each time I go there it's slowly overtaking Hodomoe...

loliwin
October 22nd, 2010, 03:35 PM
Fukiyose, just because of that massive plane field and the 6th gym leader is always there. ;)

Demonic_Chix
October 22nd, 2010, 07:02 PM
Hiun City is incredibly amazing.

Toshiro.
October 23rd, 2010, 06:32 PM
Hiun City, just looks epic~

Owl
October 24th, 2010, 01:50 PM
Hiun City, I don't have the game, but I have seen previews and this city seems epic ;D

Yoshikachu
October 26th, 2010, 01:58 AM
Raimon City but Sekka City somes in second. Hiun's my least favourite it's boring and full of generic office buildings the best bit was the bridge going there.

Necrø
October 27th, 2010, 10:20 AM
Huin City is pretty amazing to be fair :)

Yoshikachu
October 27th, 2010, 01:14 PM
Huin City is pretty amazing to be fair :)
Not really it has good graphics, but since when did graphics make a good game?

gregory_turner420
October 27th, 2010, 01:40 PM
fukiyose, i enjoy it alot, and no idea y

austin00081
October 29th, 2010, 10:32 AM
Raimon City is amazing!

As Belle said, "There are so many attractions! The Stadiums, Musicals, Ferris Wheel, and the Battle Subway!"

M4
October 30th, 2010, 02:12 PM
dunnn dun nun dun dun dun dun dunn nun dun

Raimon City

GunSaberSeraph
November 3rd, 2010, 07:17 AM
Karakusa Town and Hodomoe City, they both have great music.

November 3rd, 2010, 07:47 AM
Hiun City. Like everyone is saying. It has random people running up and down streets and huge buildings. Best city yet.