PDA

View Full Version : What games are you playing at the moment?

Brittany
November 27th, 2004, 10:36 AM
I don't mean exactly this second, I mean, what games are you working on at the moment?

Anyway
Final Fantasy VII -Square
Kingdom Hearts -The same people with the addition of Disney XD
and FFX(my little brother deleted my saves >.<)

GVG
November 27th, 2004, 10:47 AM
Attempting (without a lot of success) to fill the whole National Pokedex of Leaf Green without using any cheats. *thinks it's a noble idea* LOL

Brittany
November 27th, 2004, 10:50 AM
Attempting (without a lot of success) to fill the whole National Pokedex of Leaf Green without using any cheats. *thinks it's a noble idea* LOL
Very noble lol

Lucifer
November 27th, 2004, 11:17 AM
I've gone back to TimeSplitters 2. Mainly to finish some arcade league challenges and actually unlock some decent characters for multiplayer mode.

Gingerbread Man 4 lyf.

Kairi
November 27th, 2004, 12:02 PM
Star Ocean 3, DOAU, and Phantom Brave. Then I’ve got a backlog of games I need to 100% finish, like X-2. =P

TRIFORCE89
November 27th, 2004, 12:06 PM
I was playing through all the Zelda games, but now I've been attacked with homework a projects. I left off with AoL, which I am determined to beat over the Christmas break.

aaaaaa
November 27th, 2004, 12:10 PM
The 100% ending of X-2 was a let down. I was expecting Yuna to hook up with Rikku and make passionate insex ;_;

Timbjerr
November 27th, 2004, 12:27 PM
Metroid Prime's hard mode, my 50th run-through of Pokmon Sapphire >_>, Pokmon LeafGreen.

I think that's it...I'm lookng forward to getting some new games for Christmas. XD

Jade Seraphim
November 27th, 2004, 12:29 PM
Pokemon Fire Red

WWE Wrestlemania XIX

Skies of Arcadia

Brittany
November 27th, 2004, 12:39 PM
The 100% ending of X-2 was a let down. I was expecting Yuna to hook up with Rikku and make passionate insex ;_;
Wow, I never even got the mere thought of that happening XD

I guess Sawah is always expecting sexual things to happy because of her horny nature =X :P

Cherrim
November 27th, 2004, 12:48 PM
The 100% ending of X-2 was a let down. I was expecting Yuna to hook up with Rikku and make passionate insex ;_; But Yuna's already got Tidus. =x She can't have Rikku too!! xD

Aaannyway... I've got WAY too many to complete.

Final Fantasy VII - o_O I don't think I know where I'm supposed to go. XD
Final Fantasy X-2 - Stupid Via Infinito and its boringness. <_< I'm taking a break from this. *is trying to get the Perfect Ending* <_<
Pokmon FireRed - *still hasn't even gone to the Elite 4 yet* XD
Xenosaga Episode I - ...it just got really hard and I don't want to train or anything. But I have to finish it soon if I want KH back ;-;
Primal - I'm stuck and too lazy to even try to figure out what to do <_<
Super Smash Brothers Melee - My brother and I are going through and getting all the trophies now
Donkey Kong 64 - I started it again out of boredom... even though I've already got the rest of these games to play. XD;
I know there must be more, but those are the only ones I can think of right now.

Brittany
November 27th, 2004, 12:51 PM
Final Fantasy VII - o_O I don't think I know where I'm supposed to go. XD
Need any help? I know all there is to know about FFVII ^^

Cherrim
November 27th, 2004, 12:53 PM
I honestly don't even know where I am in it right now. xD It's also funny since I'm borrowing it from a friend and have no intentions of completing it anytime in the near future.

Brittany
November 27th, 2004, 12:55 PM
I honestly don't even know where I am in it right now. xD It's also funny since I'm borrowing it from a friend and have no intentions of completing it anytime in the near future.
No intentions on completing it?
aww, you're really missing out. It's my favorite Final Fantasy game

Undertaker the Deadman
November 27th, 2004, 01:06 PM
I'm Trying to finish.
-Lord of The Rings The Third Age
-WWE Survivor Series (Need to beat that Royal Rumble Match!!)

Let see what else I need to finish?

Kairi
November 27th, 2004, 01:11 PM
Oh, I’ve gotten the “perfect” ending. I mean mastering all the dresspsheres and crap. The 100% ending of X-2 let’s that person say exactly what the developers couldn’t answer: “Why am I here? How did I come back? Well, nobody knows! The End”

Roxas
November 27th, 2004, 01:12 PM
I'm currently trying to beat all my games again, since my memory card messed up and everything got deleted! *runs away crying*

Cherrim
November 27th, 2004, 01:12 PM
No intentions on completing it?
aww, you're really missing out. It's my favorite Final Fantasy game Oh, I fully intend to complete it. o_O Just not anytime soon... meaning my friend will have to wait a long time to get his game back. XD

Kairi
November 27th, 2004, 01:14 PM
You wouldn’t be a prime candidate for a no memory card FFVII game, Erica. XP Just try sitting down and finishing it in one sitting~ XD

aaaaaa
November 27th, 2004, 01:14 PM
Xenosaga Episode I - ...it just got really hard and I don't want to train or anything. But I have to finish it soon if I want KH back ;-;

You must beat Xenosaga, Erica *points to avatar* it's what you have to look forward to!

Brittany
November 27th, 2004, 01:15 PM
Oh, I fully intend to complete it. o_O Just not anytime soon... meaning my friend will have to wait a long time to get his game back. XDWow XD
Well, I can start helping you by just knowing what disc you're on: 1, 2, or 3?

Kairi
November 27th, 2004, 01:16 PM
I’d play Xenosaga…but I’m not allowed. I’m being controlled by someone in Australia, who insists she be there every step of my Xeno journey, spazzing and squealing. *poke*

aaaaaa
November 27th, 2004, 01:17 PM
*whistles innocently* She just intends to help reward you for every milestone in the game in a manner only she can <3

Brittany
November 27th, 2004, 01:18 PM
I’d play Xenosaga…but I’m not allowed. I’m being controlled by someone in Australia, who insists she be there every step of my Xeno journey, spazzing and squealing. *poke*
I wonder who that is? :P

Kairi
November 27th, 2004, 01:19 PM
*whistles innocently* She just intends to help reward you for every milestone in the game in a manner only she can <3
Thusly, ensuring 100% it becomes my favorite game. What an evil plan. Can’t wait. <3

Cherrim
November 27th, 2004, 01:21 PM
I want to finish Xenosaga, but I'm apparently stuck. @_@ ***Spoiler warning to some?*** oO; You know the part where you're walking around... in that place. @_@ I dunno. It's where Shion and Jr. are kind of reliving their memories and then both groups meet up again and go to that church? I'm stuck at that boss thing there. ;_; It's scary, so I'm taking a break.

As for VII, I'm still on disk one. XD; I think I remember where, though. I'm just really stupid and I don't know how I got across something the first time... unless I figured it out again and... aagh. @_@; I can't remember.

Timbjerr
November 27th, 2004, 02:09 PM
Abby, Britt, Erica, and Sarah, please try to not stray too far off-topic...such conversation can be held via PM just as effectively.

For reasons unknown to even me, I've started SSBM al over again (deleted my save fle from my memory card) I think I just like the challenge of unlocking everything again. XD

Draik
November 27th, 2004, 06:59 PM
Fire Emblem second file. I also play Paper Mario 2 and SSBM.

Becca
November 29th, 2004, 09:12 AM
I'm trying to complete Halo 2 and Final Fantasy 7, but I'm not doing very well.... I'm still on the first disk, but I've done abit of training...

TRIFORCE89
November 29th, 2004, 12:37 PM
I'm currently working on:

Pikmin 2
Pokmon LeafGreen
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
Super Mario 64 DS

^Those ones I'm determined to beat. I'm really behind in my gaming (8has been spending way to much time at the computer*), so I have other less important ones still to tackle.

Scyther5
November 30th, 2004, 06:18 PM
The games Im working on now are..

(not in specific order, but do get played daily)

Need For Speed Underground 2
Final Fantasy X & VII
Super Mario 64 DS
and Viewtiful Joe 2

Intuition
December 1st, 2004, 12:40 PM
my games atm are: NFSU 2, Halo 2, Driv3r and Halo 1 MP :)

Hibiki-san
December 2nd, 2004, 02:14 PM
I WAS playing SSBM until I got REALLY ****ed at it and smashed my controller and the disc! Oh well.... Am currently playing Sonic Heroes, SMS, Zelda WW and Mario Kart : DD Hopefully over Christmas I'll be playing GTA San Andreas (I KNOW I've got a PS2 and this cos my Dad was stupid enough to tell me! XD), Burnout 3, Metroid Prime 2, Zelda Minish Cap and Leaf Green.

PikaPal
December 2nd, 2004, 02:16 PM
Saphire version, Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker, and harvest moon

Rubberbandman
December 2nd, 2004, 02:40 PM
Fire Red and I`m about to play Zelda OoT

Merron
December 6th, 2004, 09:57 AM
LoL...

Right now I am playing two games: Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (and I kick *** at this game -- well, my sister's, anyway) and The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, which would be my favorite game in the world if it didn't freeze up and glitch so much.

FFTA... well, my old clans were pretty cool; Whiteface and Blackhand, respectively. Blackhand is now dearly deleted, and Whiteface has about 270 missions under its belt. My main character was quite a powerful Fighter, wielding the twin swords of the Hero Gaol with his awesome Ninja Double Sword skill. He had most of the Steal and Black Magic commands, as well as many Paladin and White Mage abilities. My new character, Nerevar (lol), isn't that far along, as I don't have that wonderful katana yet that bestows the glory of Double Sword. Tell you what, it's really fun when you get two of them at the same time and train him twice as fast; 999 AP takes a long time. ;)

Morrowind... I am a true master there. My character is the Archmaster of House Redoran, the Arch-Mage of the Imperial Mages Guild, the Master Thief of the Imperial Thieves Guild, the Guildmaster of the Imperial Fighters Guild, an Operative of the Emperor's Blades (poor Caius), Primate of the Imperial Cult (and I still haven't brought the Ring of the Wind back, lol), and in about ten minutes of game play could be the Archcanon of the Tribunal Temple. Oh!! I forgot to mention that she is the Grandmaster of the Morag Tong (returned all of Mephala's threads and even let the old master live -- I wanted those nifty black gloves badly, but decided against murdering the old Dunmer).

I have not started the Imperial Legion, Daedric, or Vampire Quests, but that is because my Xbox has been doing some really weird crap lately. It freezes up about once a day, but saving after every quest helps, as does keeping the massive inventory weeded out (I have about 35,000 lbs. worth of Feather on her so as not to use the Soultrap Strength enhancement cheat). Unfortunately a new glitch emerged last night: the screen was flickering and shaking, and I don't think it was a frame rate problem.

Oh, my fame rating is 54, lol! I've done a few Hlaalu quests (must be a glitch that Arethri in Hlaalu Canton of Vivec gives me quests, and I got the Hlaalu "beat the crap out of Dram Bero's Champion" quest as well, and even got a reward for killing the tenant of Uvirith's grave Telvanni stronghold!?!?), and a billion miscellaneous ones.

NOTE: If you accept Rasha the Argonian's quest to take his shirts to Ald'Ruhn, do it immediately, or nobody in the entire city will trade with you (happened three characters ago). Zenithar sucks.

Well, I'd better run. :) LoL!

THIRTY-SIX
December 6th, 2004, 09:59 AM
omg u wrote an essasy anyway pro evo 4 ooo yea

Mr Cat Dog
December 6th, 2004, 10:44 AM
I'm playing Donkey Konga, and Animal Crossing.

DK - I'm just addicted to playing these bogoes. I've even entered a competition about it, I'M THAT ADDICTED!!! o.o *cough* It's jsut a really good game frmo my point of view, and it works great in multiplayer (I bought anoter 3 sets of bongoes XD... now that is sad XD)

AC - I've just always had a thing for this game ever since I got it. Ive got all the Spooky furnituire (cheats of course... but I don't care XD) and all of the Harvest Series. I'll be staying up on Chrstmas Eve to get the Jingle Series as wel. This game seems to grow on you - even though my place is infested with weeds and trees XD

Burne Starcofski
December 7th, 2004, 05:51 AM
Let's see...

dot.Hack///INFECTION
Final Fantasy X, X-2, XI
Pokemon: Leaf Green
FF: Tactics Advance
DDR: Max 2
Starcraft: Brood War
The Sims: MM, SS, LL, HP, UL
Steel Battallion
NFS: Underground, Underground 2, Hot Pursuit

And those are all I can think of right now.

FireEmporer
December 7th, 2004, 07:03 PM
Currently, I'm laying .Hack//Infection... Though I kinda suck... Oh well

smithy.boy
February 9th, 2005, 09:52 AM
me been playin pokemon ruby on my gba, the third age on xbox and harvest moon friends of mineral town rom