PDA

View Full Version : Ash's Isshu Pokemon! (Before 1st Gym)

Makbets
October 17th, 2010, 11:27 AM
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/0/0a/025.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/0/00/519.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/5/55/501.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/6/69/498.png
Who do you like most of all? Of Ash's Isshu Pokemon? (Before 1st Gym)
Mamepato, Mijumaru or Pokabu?

I like Mijumaru most of all, cause he's so funny! :D

Before 2nd Gym: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=241950

Mew~
October 17th, 2010, 11:42 AM
Mijumaruuuuuuu!!!!! :3

I wuv, Miju! I love it's personality, I loved it when Ash sent it out in the newest episode and it got scared and hid behind ash and pikachu and gave em some motivation xD
Oh, and when dento's pokemon used solarbeam, epic face:
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/2463/434mj.jpg
xD

Makbets
October 17th, 2010, 11:46 AM
Mijumaruuuuuuu!!!!! :3

I wuv, Miju! I love it's personality, I loved it when Ash sent it out in the newest episode and it got scared and hid behind ash and pikachu and gave em some motivation xD
Oh, and when dento's pokemon used solarbeam, epic face:
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/2463/434mj.jpg
xD

Yeah, he knows how to make epic faces! :P

Krizor
October 17th, 2010, 12:08 PM
Mijumaru is the only interesting character in BW so far.

His comedic antics were sorely needed since TR is no longer handling those.

TheFuturePokemon
October 17th, 2010, 12:14 PM
Mijumaru is my favorite so far.

Gumball Watterson
October 17th, 2010, 01:39 PM
Poor Mijumaru. The people that used to pick on you now love you for being the silly cutie of the show. They're hypocrites, don't even look at them and let them be grasped by your funny moments~

But Pokabu is much cuter than you. I'm dearly sorry, but I'm gonna have to go to liking the cute warm bacon over you. Because I fear, my dear wotter, you're gonna be the next Piplup.

thedestinedblade
October 17th, 2010, 02:57 PM
Not enough of Pokabu yet, and Mamepato will pretty much be useless until it evolves, which is probably not too far off. Mijumaru is just cute. I wonder if it'll keep it's personality if it evolves (probably not)

ShadowYashi
October 17th, 2010, 04:17 PM
Why is Mamepato even there? It hasn't had a lick of screentime since its capture. Mijumaru and Pokabu are all over however. I guess out of the two I'd say Mijumaru, Pokabu doesn't have much of a personality yet either, its just, that poor poor abused Pokemon that Ash has once again got his hands on and has captured the hearts of the entire fanbase because of it's horrible tragic past :/

Kenshin5
October 17th, 2010, 05:43 PM
Why is Mamepato even there? It hasn't had a lick of screentime since its capture.
This pretty much sums up Mamepato. We have seen little to nothing on Mamepato. So I can't really say I like something I don't get to see. I do like Mijumaru array of personalities, like when it was in the gym battle it acts cocky then scared.

Tomackze
October 17th, 2010, 06:39 PM
I really like Pokabu. He is powerful!

mervyn797
October 18th, 2010, 02:20 AM
I have no idea why Mamepato hasn't made many appearances compared to the others. I like Mijumaru because he has such a wonderful and unique personality, even if it acts really silly. His character is far more developed compared to Piplup. >_>

Vernikova
October 18th, 2010, 03:47 AM
A character who's been there for five episodes has a better developed personality than a character who has been there for 191 episodes? You're joking right? The new series has only just started so it's way too early to be saying anything like that.

Anyway, the regional bird is usually ignored at the beginning so it's no surprised that the new bird is getting the same treatment. It'll probably get more screen time when it evolves. It's too bad that it can't get the screen time now though.

Makbets
October 18th, 2010, 10:32 AM
Mijumaru is just cute. I wonder if it'll keep it's personality if it evolves (probably not)

Maybe Mijumaru won't evolve, he's so funny! :D

thedestinedblade
October 18th, 2010, 01:21 PM
Maybe Mijumaru won't evolve, he's so funny! :D

Don't you think it's time Ash had a fully evolved water-starter, though?

Also, who voted for Mamepato? :laugh:

Zet
October 19th, 2010, 02:14 AM
My current fav is Ash's new roast ham.... I mean pokabu. *shifty eyes*

Masterge77
October 19th, 2010, 03:28 AM
Nobody told me Ash had a Pokabu before.....

Satoshi Ookami
October 19th, 2010, 05:17 AM
Pokabu is my favorite but I gotta say Miju is really epic xD
His funny character is what makes him epic =D

Ambellina
October 19th, 2010, 06:28 AM
I fear, my dear wotter, you're gonna be the next Piplup.

^This D: I honestly hope not. Dawn's piplup really ruined my idea of Piplup <//3

PlatinumDude
October 19th, 2010, 08:02 PM
Mijumaru, because it's been 3 generations since Ash got a Water starter. Plus, it's cute and funny.

SodeNoZangetsu
October 27th, 2010, 05:13 PM
I wish I could say but I have yet to watch any of the new episodes.

I gotta say from all the pictures I've seen from the anime thus far, Mijumaru looks pretty hilarious however.

RobotUnicorn
October 27th, 2010, 05:16 PM
I like his Mijirumaru the best.

Wings Don't Cry
October 28th, 2010, 07:47 PM
Mijumaru is my favourite so far. If only they made its B/W sprite smile then maybe more people would have liked it from the start.

Iceman3317
October 28th, 2010, 07:52 PM
I love his starters. M is funny. T is pure awsome and cute. P is just cute and I lieke him because Ash helped him eat again.

Makbets
October 29th, 2010, 08:53 AM
I wish I could say but I have yet to watch any of the new episodes.

I gotta say from all the pictures I've seen from the anime thus far, Mijumaru looks pretty hilarious however.

Well....I will later make a thread "Ash's Isshu Pokemon! (Before 2nd Gym)" ;)

DonRoyale
October 31st, 2010, 10:59 AM
I like Mamepato out of his Pokemon, purely due to species. I don't like any of the three starters he has; Mijumaru seems too much like Piplup, Pokabu too much like Chimchar, and I'm just not a fan of Tsutarja to begin with.

I'll wait for Meguroco, though.

Kevin
October 31st, 2010, 11:31 AM
I dunno why but Pokabu seems to fit Ash more than Mijumaru. :x
But Mijumaru is hilarious. XDD

Espeonrules
October 31st, 2010, 12:28 PM
Really, it's honestly too early since Mamepato has yet to make an appearence. But so far, Mijumaru and Pokabu have both captured my heart.

Mijumaru is hilarious, and Pokabu's just begging for some love with its tragic past.

Of course, Pikachu is just...well, Pikachu. But it does annoy me sometimes that Pikachu acts like its never battled before. But that's alright, since its a fresh start and everything.

Perrie ✿
October 31st, 2010, 12:57 PM
Everyone's choice; Mijumaru. I love the lil' fella' :D

Mamepato... just meh, not enough screen time, then again none of the regional birds have ever been "Funny".

Pokabu doesn't seem that funny, although I love his spirit. And we'll see about Tsutarja.

ソラ
October 31st, 2010, 01:13 PM
Idk, I think Mijumaru has alot of Satoshi's traits. like Wanting to battle, and Prove alot of things it seems like.

Mijumaru grew on me, for being how cute he can be, and tough :3.

imevil
October 31st, 2010, 06:22 PM
Why is Mamepato even there? It hasn't had a lick of screentime since its capture. Mijumaru and Pokabu are all over however. I guess out of the two I'd say Mijumaru, Pokabu doesn't have much of a personality yet either, its just, that poor poor abused Pokemon that Ash has once again got his hands on and has captured the hearts of the entire fanbase because of it's horrible tragic past :/
hes only there because ash has caught the fly type in every region. Nowits Mamepto

GaXeL
October 31st, 2010, 06:38 PM
Sea otters that turn into something that looks nothing like a sea otter after final evolution always gets my vote, humor helps too

mervyn797
November 1st, 2010, 02:44 AM
Really, it's honestly too early since Mamepato has yet to make an appearence. But so far, Mijumaru and Pokabu have both captured my heart.

It has made a major appearance in the episode, Get Tsutaja with attract? But since the thread speaks of Ash's Pokemon before the first gym, so yeah. But 6 episodes are too less to judge whether a Pokemon has made many appearances or not.