PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: My first CQ&F thread ;___;

Zorua
October 18th, 2010, 06:02 PM
Okay, so after discussing this with Erica, I decided that I would make a Q&F post about the issue. It's pretty much dealing with Generation InVerse. I feel so embarrassed posting a thread like this because...idk I just feel bad(I haven't made a thread in this forum since like, the first year I joined or somewhere around there, so yeah). xD

I already know the skin is being worked on and stuff like that, and is pretty much under maintenance, though I'd like to bring a certain issue into the light:

http://i51.tinypic.com/r0cbpj.png

Ignore the PM content and pay attention to how it's cut-off, pretty much. It's just something that I would bring it and hopefully it would be fixed by whoever knows how to fix it. D: (Normally that would be Fausty..but eh).

And it wouldn't be my browser because the PM looks normal in pretty much every other skin.

So what do you guys think?

Guy
October 18th, 2010, 06:14 PM
I actually have the same issue, and I brought it up with Fausty (Forgotten Memory) over the weekend to see if he could solve it. It doesn't only occur with PM quotes, but double quotes in posts as well (i.e. a quote within a quote). He, himself, said that he wasn't sure what was causing it, and I'm not sure if he looked into it yet, but I figured the coding for quotes needed to be altered in the theme so it wouldn't cause this problem for those using the skin. Now that you brought it up, I was also hoping someone mind be able to decipher what was wrong and if they knew how to fix it (perhaps Audy or Jake).