PDA

View Full Version : New person

Sylphiel
November 27th, 2004, 03:03 PM
Erm...ah...hi, everybody. ^_^;; I'm new to these forums (just signed up not too long ago), and I'm just stopping by here so I can say hi.

Little bit of info about myself: I'm a 21-year-old fan (yeah, a bit of an older fan, here) who's been into pokemon since the time of the original games. Though I don't play the games as much nowadays, I still like the pokemon themselves, and...yeah.

I guess I'll stop now, as I go off to wander a bit more around this place.

ravenstorture
November 27th, 2004, 03:06 PM
Welcome to PC! I'm PiroMunkie! Read and follow the rules and the FAQ and have fun! We have quite a few 20 year olds and up here, so don't feel weird.:)

Poke
November 27th, 2004, 03:12 PM
Welcome to the Pokemon Community! Im Poke or Pocket whichever you prefer!

Forest Grovyle
November 27th, 2004, 03:20 PM
Welcome to PC, Cowrie! :D I hope you have a great time here and that you enjoy posting around the boards! ^_^ There are lots of people in your age range here! :) Have a great time! :)

--FG

Vf1aBattaloid690
November 27th, 2004, 03:28 PM
You will love it here. At least i think u will.

Sylphiel
November 27th, 2004, 05:14 PM
Thanks everybody. ^_^

Ah, cool, it's nice to know that there are more people around my age here. Not that I feel bad about my age, though (I know a few people who are older than me, and are still into pokemon. XD)

And I hope I'll like being here. ^_^

Ninja Retsu
November 27th, 2004, 05:22 PM
Erm...ah...hi, everybody. ^_^;; I'm new to these forums (just signed up not too long ago), and I'm just stopping by here so I can say hi.

Little bit of info about myself: I'm a 21-year-old fan (yeah, a bit of an older fan, here) who's been into pokemon since the time of the original games. Though I don't play the games as much nowadays, I still like the pokemon themselves, and...yeah.

I guess I'll stop now, as I go off to wander a bit more around this place.
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Please follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.

carrielynn
November 27th, 2004, 05:56 PM
Hi there! Welcome to the board. ^_^

espeon and umbreon
November 27th, 2004, 08:48 PM
Welcome to PC! Follow the rules, don't spam and finally have fun!

sliaT
November 27th, 2004, 08:52 PM
hi I'm new here too but everyone is friendly so don't worry relax and have fun

Intuition
November 28th, 2004, 06:16 AM
Hey there ^^ I hope u have fun here at PC and if u have any questions, u can allways PM me :D

Rocket Executive
November 30th, 2004, 08:57 PM
Nice to meet ya. Don't feel bad about your age, hun. Just check mine and you'll see that you're not alone, lol. Welocme to PC. PM me anytime you want for questions or chat. Have fun here.

[Technya]
November 30th, 2004, 09:51 PM
Hi Cowrie!! Hope you have as much fun here as the rest of us and don't feel bad about your age. There are some of us way over 13 that like Pokmon, much like myself lol. You can PM me anytime :P

bgt
November 30th, 2004, 10:16 PM
yeah, i see all the welcome posts, but, hey why not add another one. Welcome to the forums, hope you have fun and make new acquanticances and probably a pair, lol.

Sylphiel
November 30th, 2004, 10:31 PM
Hehe, I think I've already managed to have some fun here. I like this place. ^_^

A pair? Eh...I'm adamant against the idea of me pairing up with anybody, actually. So that probably won't happen. ^_^;; Though acquaintances are certainly welcome.

Tzuri17
December 1st, 2004, 03:55 AM
Hi! welcome to PC! stay active and have fun :classic: