PDA

View Full Version : New Problem: Disembodied Johto Elite 4

Vulpes bicaudata
October 19th, 2010, 07:18 AM
Umm, the Johto Elite forum skin has made the Elite Four a bunch of disembodied heads. And yes, the page is fully loaded.

Guy
October 19th, 2010, 07:43 AM
What browser are you using? That's probably the source of the problem, because I'm using FireFox and the Johto Elite skin loads perfectly fine for me.

Vulpes bicaudata
October 19th, 2010, 09:20 AM
I'm using Safari, but this is the first time this has happened for me. It always loaded fine before.

Pokabu
October 19th, 2010, 10:08 AM
Try clearing out your cache. That might fix it.

SIN1488
October 19th, 2010, 10:31 AM
I don't have that problem, but on a similar subject, what happened to the recent default skin, and why did it change back to "Johto Elite"? :S

I miss the Smugleaf one.....

donavannj
October 19th, 2010, 11:27 AM
I don't have that problem, but on a similar subject, what happened to the recent default skin, and why did it change back to "Johto Elite"? :S

I miss the Smugleaf one.....

They probably switched because there of some registration errors people were having on that theme while it gets revamped, among other things, though I can't say for certain since I'm not staff.

SIN1488
October 19th, 2010, 11:47 AM
They probably switched because there of some registration errors people were having on that theme while it gets revamped, among other things, though I can't say for certain since I'm not staff.

I see....... Well I hope they can work that out eventually, I liked that theme. :(