PDA

View Full Version : Battle Royale (PG-14)

~Ozy~
November 27th, 2004, 07:52 PM
Japan is a dictatorship now. Rock music is banned. Every year, nearly 2,000 students are murdered in a brutal game of tag with each other.

But none of that matters now. All that matters is that you survive. By quite literally, by whatever means necessary. You classmates are trying to kill you now. You're trying to kill them. It's an adreniline-soaked, bloodstained, brutal affair lasting for 72 hours. If there's no winner by that time, everyone dies. If noone gets killed for 24 hours, everyone dies. The only way to win is to kill. Trust is no longer applicable. As you leave this building, you will be assaigned a bag. Inside it is a weapon, a loaf of bread, two liters of water, a map of the battlefield and a compass.

(Note: In this, I'll act as a sort of "GM." I'll control any students who need it, what weapins are assigned, etc. etc.)

Name:
Hobbies:
Athletic talents:
Personality:

Electric Hero
November 27th, 2004, 08:14 PM
Name: Max
Appearance: blue eyes, black hair with anime hairstyle. Black clothes including gloves
Hobbies: video-games, and everything electronic
Athletic talents: can run really fast, and have good sight, and good reflexes, can walk without being heard neither seen, knows karate and swordmanship, when really focuses can have a little of 6th sense
Personality: brave, 'stealthy', likes to make friends, but in these situations this would be really hard.

SnoreBolt
November 27th, 2004, 09:37 PM
Name: Dave
Appearance: Tall, Big build, Black hair that is used to being spiked (but currently not, it still sticks up)
Hobbies: Football
Athletic talents: Agile, Good Balance, Very Strong, Perfect Vision
Personality: Charismatic, slightly psycho, Forceful Leader

Alana
November 27th, 2004, 10:00 PM
This is a charming RPG. I think I'll join. :P

Name: Akira
Appearance: Ocean-blue eyes, dirty-blonde hair, khakies, a forest green T-shirt, fingerless forest green and yellow gloves, a forest green head band, forest green and yellow shoes. She's rather small for her age which makes it easier for her to hide from those stronger than her.
Hobbies: Computer (she's a hacker), nature hikes, karate, archer, and sword play.
Athletic talents: Strong, agile, fast, and she can move quieter as a cat.
Personality: Quiet and calm. She's brave and intellagent. She's a good fighter and she's not afraid to prove it. She's a good problem solver and can find a way to get out of just about any situation.

Psychotic_Demon
November 27th, 2004, 10:14 PM
this is... different... O.o' eh... yeah...

Name: Saphira
Appearance: Saphire eyes, dirty blonde hair, black tank, black baggy jeans, a black hoodie, and black fingerless gloves.
Hobbies: artistic things, devising plans, athletic events.
Athletic talents: hiding, ambushing, and running.
Personality: a bit of loner. doesnt trust very many people.

Ciera
November 28th, 2004, 11:30 AM
Name: Jaklyn
Appearance: Thin, tall(5'7"), blond-white, waist length hair, aqua-blue eyes, pale, slightly tanned skin. Wears baggy, dark clothing. Her hair is usually tied back, in a long french braid.
Hobbies: Writing, drawing; excels in overall thinking, any type of mathmatics, can be done in her head, as quickly as possible, and decoding.. things, whether for play, or for anything serious.
Athletic talents: Fast, agile, though clumsy. Almost perfect vision in one eye, the other eye is perfect. She has perfect hearing, and slightly heightened senses.
Personality: Mostly a loner, will bond with people if needed. She doesn't hide her feelings, but doesn't wear them for all to access.

Sawyer
November 28th, 2004, 12:09 PM
Name: Beacon
Appearance: Wears a black leather gothic trench coat, a black beanie, black boots, brown eyes
Hobbies: Music, fighting
Athletic talents: Very fast, keen eyesight, hears things up to 70 feet away in one ear, the other ear is completely deaf
Personality: Unforgiving, gothic, doesn't have any friends, but will make friends if anyone wanted to be friends with him.

Electric Hero
November 28th, 2004, 12:25 PM
Adamant Dodger, give us the weapons and let us start! I already feel like I'm gonna be the first to die.

Sawyer
November 28th, 2004, 12:30 PM
XD Max of course you're gonna die first. The guy with the coolest name always wins, and Beacon's awesome XD j/k what kind of weapons do we get? like guns or swords?

~Ozy~
November 28th, 2004, 12:35 PM
Depends, my little ducklings. On your way out, pick a bag, ( A-1, B-2, C-3, D-4, E-5, F-6, G-7, H-8, I-9, J-10) I'll tell you what weapons are in which bags later. Could be anything from a few darts to a submachine gun.

Sawyer
November 28th, 2004, 12:38 PM
umm, i pick E-5. *hopes for a sniper*

~Ozy~
November 28th, 2004, 12:45 PM
Bag E-5 contains a Beretta UGB25 semiauto prealoaded shotgun with 75 extra cartridges.

Electric Hero
November 28th, 2004, 12:49 PM
I will pick..... um ........ A-1

Sawyer
November 28th, 2004, 12:51 PM
w00t i got a shotgun! ALLRIGHT! *jumps around*

Ciera
November 28th, 2004, 12:52 PM
Bag B-2, please.... *waits, not really caring what weapon is in the bag*

~Ozy~
November 28th, 2004, 12:53 PM
Bag A-1 contains a longframe IronAngel forge combat crossbow and 50 quarrels.

Bag B-2 contains one Kevlar vest and a six-shot revolver with 12 extra bullets.

Electric Hero
November 28th, 2004, 12:58 PM
a crossbow, cool. But honestly, now I would wanted the B-2 bag =(

Sawyer
November 28th, 2004, 01:01 PM
MWAHAHAHAHA i'm gonna kick butt with my Beretta Shotgun!

Ciera
November 28th, 2004, 01:01 PM
How wierd is that, I wanted A-1 until I saw you took it.. *isn't purposely hinting something...* *smiles innocently...*

Electric Hero
November 28th, 2004, 01:04 PM
I got a crossbow, at least I wanted a normal pistol, I want to change it, but I really doubt that I can do that, so my only choice is, keep the crossbow

~Ozy~
November 28th, 2004, 01:40 PM
Yeah, no changing. If you kill someone though, you can take their weapon. Three others need to pick up their bags, then it can start in truth.

Electric Hero
November 28th, 2004, 01:50 PM
Yeah, no changing. If you kill someone though, you can take their weapon.

*looks at Ciera first then at ACManga later will look at the ones that have good guns and evil smiles* then I will always aim at head, then I can take the dead's person weapon

Ciera
November 28th, 2004, 01:58 PM
Hey! I'm not gonna be one of the first to die, go take someone else's gun *hugs the weapon protectively*

Electric Hero
November 28th, 2004, 02:11 PM
but.... I like the revolver... well then you ACManga

Sawyer
November 28th, 2004, 02:34 PM
ME?! I've got a shotgun! i'm gonna fire at the heads and kill anything in my path. *looks at Ciera* *looks at Max* "Hey Max, wanna get Ciera?" *evil grin*

Ciera
November 28th, 2004, 02:42 PM
No! *uses Adamant Dodger as a sheild* Not me!

Electric Hero
November 28th, 2004, 02:43 PM
sure why not? MWAHAHAHAHA but let me keep her revolver, ok?

Sawyer
November 28th, 2004, 02:57 PM
yeah, you can keep her revolver, i hate small guns. *maniacal laughter*

Ciera
November 28th, 2004, 02:59 PM
Hey, no plotting deaths, young men! *shakes finger in a motherly manner* And I mean it... OR, you could just go to your rooms!

Undertaker the Deadman
November 28th, 2004, 03:03 PM
Hope it's not to late.

Name: Undertaker
Appearance: Undertaker
Hobbies: Archery, Wrestling
Athletic talents: Runs fast, Strong, Great Aim.
Personality: Tough

Sawyer
November 28th, 2004, 03:09 PM
Go to my room?! You're acting just like my mom... Only you can't ACTUALLY make me go to my room :P

Undertaker the Deadman
November 28th, 2004, 03:14 PM
I'll choose my weapon. How about a Longbow? It'll do, I was a great archer...

Ciera
November 28th, 2004, 03:27 PM
Undertaker: You've gotta choose a bag :P

AC: Wanna find out? ^^ *wedgifies*

~Ozy~
November 28th, 2004, 03:30 PM
Yeah, you can still join Undertaker. Go back to page 1 and pick a bag.

Undertaker the Deadman
November 28th, 2004, 03:56 PM
I'll choose J-10 If it's not taken yet.

Sawyer
November 28th, 2004, 04:02 PM
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! NOT WEDGIES! *runs away*

~Ozy~
November 28th, 2004, 04:14 PM
Bag J-10 contains a .22 caliber hunting rifle with 100 bullets.

Undertaker the Deadman
November 28th, 2004, 04:20 PM
Yeah!! *Cheers* Never used a rifle before... but I'll learn. *Gets ready to pull trigger.*

Mari
November 28th, 2004, 04:59 PM
This is an awfully strange, in a good way, and interesting RP. XP It said "PG-14" but can I join? If not, then I'll delete this. =]

Name: Elie
Appearance: Slender and petite and stands about five foot one. She looks rather young for her age, in fact almost portrays a child of eight to eleven years of age. She has large, vivid silver eyes and gray hair that is about five inches below her shoulders. She usually wears her hair in two pig tails using an orange ribbon and she wears a navy blue vest with a light blue, long sleeved turtleneck underneath it. She also wears black shorts and dark blue boots.
Hobbies: Fencing and sports in general, solving riddles and mysteries, and playing games, any games.
Athletic talents: Enhanced sight, and hearing; over all, she has heightened senses, just slightly, though. She also has a slightly enhanced durability and speed.
Personality: She will not give up until there is nothing she can do. Then she will accept defeat. She's the kind of person who holds true to what she believes in and is rather witty for her age. If not serious she is a different person; clumsy, naive, and a tad whiny.

~Ozy~
November 28th, 2004, 05:04 PM
Of course you can, I put that on there to say that things aren't going to be peaches and roses in here. If you can handle that, then participate. Pick a bag.

Electric Hero
November 28th, 2004, 08:27 PM
Go to my room? c'mon Ciera, we were just joking *whispers to ACManga*ACManga, we need to ambush her*whisper* XD , so when are we going to start? I can't until I kill someone, and I will just do that to keep his/her weapon, XD

Mari
November 28th, 2004, 08:59 PM
Sankyuu, TAD. I'm sure I can handle it. ^^
Anyways, I'll pick I-9.

~Ozy~
November 29th, 2004, 05:33 AM
Bag I-9 contains three grenades and one combat knife.

Ciera
November 29th, 2004, 05:51 AM
*wedgifies* Oh hush, Max. :P

*hugifies* Greetings, Marina! ^^

Composer of Requiems
November 29th, 2004, 06:13 AM
Is it too late?

Name: Nic
Appearance: Small, cute little kid ^^ With very thick specs that don't do anything except make him look innocent because he has perfect vision.
Is short, with short black hair, and wears a simple gray vest with lots of pockets. A simple gray pants with lots of pockets. And a metal watch that never tells the time accurately, on account of it being used to whack people on the head with.
Hobbies: Practical jokes ^^
Athletic talents: Climbing and hiding in high places ^^
Personality: Happy-go-lucky, never takes anything seriously. Life is a game isn't it? Hasn't grasped the concept of evil, death and doesn't care for other people- sees them as just part of the surroundings. Will do anything because he doesn't understand the moral implications and responsibilities that come with it.

Yes, in this RP, I intend to be the cute, annoying little kid that somehow gets on everyone's nerves and everyone plots to kill but is never anywhere to be found because he's somewhere sleeping away ^^

If I can join, I'll take bag F.

Sawyer
November 29th, 2004, 07:40 AM
*pulls out shotgun and loads it* "Where am i gonna get some more cartridges?

~Ozy~
November 29th, 2004, 12:57 PM
Bag F-6 contains a Beretta Modle 96 semi-automatic handgun with 50 rounds. Welcome to the game.

Electric Hero
November 29th, 2004, 02:03 PM
well... now I don't have the worst weapon... but any weapon is dangerous *loads crossbow* so when are we gonna start?

A handgun! how lucky he is... well let's see:

Max Hunter: an IronAngel crossbow
ACManga: a shotgun
Snorebolt: ................. ????
Ciera: a vest and a revolver *thinks "who's next?"*
Marina99: grenades and a knife
CoR: a Beretta handgun

well, the best weapon: ACManga, congratulations! ....... we just need Snorebolt to start, grrrrrr

~Ozy~
November 29th, 2004, 02:31 PM
<OOC>He can start late. Let's get things on the road."

"All players, leave the building and the immidiate vicinity. Any attempts to return will result in your death. The game starts in one hour. Good luck."

Undertaker the Deadman
November 29th, 2004, 02:44 PM
*Loads Gun and prepares to fire.* *Hides in a tree.* No one can see me here....

~Ozy~
November 29th, 2004, 02:51 PM
<OOC>Please, Undertaker, use proper RP formatting, not script of chatRP format.<OOC>

Electric Hero
November 29th, 2004, 03:11 PM
ooc: how are we gonna start? we grab our bags and leave the building and we got out to the ..... battlefield. and the battlefield is ......... a schoolyard?

~Ozy~
November 29th, 2004, 03:24 PM
<OOC>It's an area of about 10 mile by 10 miles. Any building except the one you all start in is fair to use. All communications have been shut off, etc. etc.<OOC>

Undertaker the Deadman
November 29th, 2004, 03:36 PM
OOC: 10x10 miles? This is easy.
IC: Runs off.

Ciera
November 29th, 2004, 03:45 PM
OOC: Yay! Wait- that's bad.

IC: Jaklyn leaves the building, sighing softly. Placing the extra bullets in her pocket, she puts her vest on, and holsters the revolver at her side. She shys away from any others, as she heads towards a small building, offset of the main area, set behind a few trees.

Electric Hero
November 29th, 2004, 03:56 PM
I walked out the building, with my bag in on my back, I already grabbed my crossbow, and I loaded it, I didn't wanted to be found and killed just exactly when we leave, so I went to a near building and entered it. I went to the 3rd floor and sat on a corner, looking around, and the only thing I could see was a window, and the outside.

ooc: TAD... how are we gonna know when someone is dead?

Sawyer
November 29th, 2004, 04:02 PM
OOC: Yeah, i was wondering that also... anyway...
IC: I took my shotgun in my hands and walked away into a large skyscraper. i looked around for any cartridges and didn't find any. I walked out of the building and stood around. I decided that i wouldn't hide, because shotguns are only good for long range, and i knew to always be on the lookout for Max, because he has a long-range crossbow.

~Ozy~
November 29th, 2004, 04:52 PM
<OOC>Simple. You fight each other to the death. You'll need your fighting RP skills at the maximum. If it gets too involved, I'll intervene.<OOC>

Electric Hero
November 29th, 2004, 06:32 PM
ooc: it still doesn't answer my question....? XD

Sawyer
November 29th, 2004, 07:28 PM
OOC: i just wanna get started!
IC: I stood around, my gun at the ready, and i was looking around for anyone. Because i was so fast, with such keen hearing, i could see where someone was before they shot at me, and get out of the way.

Composer of Requiems
November 29th, 2004, 07:58 PM
OOC: This one (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ComposerOfRequiems/berepic92fs_96inox.jpg), right? *was hoping for something with poisons ^^*
--------
Any attempts to return?
Nic decided not to leave... yet. Maybe it would be better to wait for the others to leave first.
This game was going to be fun. He walked towards the nearest building, and entered through the front door. The door was left swinging. There were no other entrances. No windows. A simple 1 floor building.

He opened the bag. Everything went into seperate pockets. The gun was ready, but it wasn't fun.

Two litres of water? In metal bottles?
He fired a shot at a bottle, placing the fragments at the door. In the darkness, they were invisible. The bread? He could go without food for a while. It was only 3 days. And he could get some off his next victim.
The bread was soaked in the water, and he sprinkled some soil over it. Then, he kept it away safely and waited for it to start to decompose.

Now, the next person to enter...

Electric Hero
November 29th, 2004, 08:12 PM
I stood up and looked outside, then I saw Beacon, I crouched immediatly. I went to another corner, and looked into my bag, "bread, water, and the 50 quarters of my crossbow" I said, I closed the bag. In a few seconds, the whole building was dark.

I sat down in a another corner, grabbed 1 slice of bread and ate it, I just sat there, waiting for nothing to happen.

Sawyer
November 29th, 2004, 08:22 PM
OOC: this early Max? XD
IC: I got bored in the spot i was in, and i moved around looking for other people. i climbed a ladder onto what seemed like a dillapidated balcony. When i reached the top, i kicked open the door and walked in. It looked like a hotel room. I took out some water and drank a little.

Undertaker the Deadman
November 30th, 2004, 06:44 AM
OOC: Well I guess I'm alone.
IC: Looks in bag. Takes out water and drinks alittle. Then walks around looking for ppl. Finds a basement. Opens it and Hides.

Alana
November 30th, 2004, 02:54 PM
OOC: Ah you started without me. And I don't even have a weapon. Ok bag H-8. I'll start once I know what my weapon is.

Ciera
November 30th, 2004, 03:39 PM
Jaklyn sighs as she stares out a dusty window, and watches the different people follow their own paths, to their own places. She unholsters her revolver, and looks over it carefully, before placing the barrel against the window sill. She looks down the barrel, and aims at random things littering the outside, her finger off the trigger, for now.

~Ozy~
November 30th, 2004, 08:27 PM
<OOc>Bag H-8 contains a tranqulizer gun with a powerful sleeping drug and 50 darts.<OOC>

Composer of Requiems
November 30th, 2004, 08:35 PM
OOC: ().o *Wants H8 XD*
---------
Nic was done with his planning. The bread was indeed going to rot, and sooner or later, it would make people sick. If he managed to cultivate the right bacteria on it...
He peered out through a crack. There was no one out side the building. He garnered the fragments and tied them tightly to his feet and hands, then he left the building.

Most of the others should be in buildings too.

Alana
November 30th, 2004, 09:29 PM
Akira left the school with the trank gun at her waste along with a pouch with darts and extra sleeping drugs. Her back pack was over her shoulder. It contained everything she would need. She looked around wondering which direction to go. Finally she headed towards a forest. She was best in nature. "This is going to be a long hard journey." She muttered. "And I hope I make it out alive." She disappeared into the woods. Her forest green cloths blending in perfectly.

Undertaker the Deadman
December 1st, 2004, 03:15 PM
OOC: Talks to himself Isn't It's bored in here?
IC: Leaves and hides in a bush.

Electric Hero
December 1st, 2004, 04:16 PM
I finally got tired of just being there, very inside me, I wanted action, but I knew that if I get really into the action, I could end dead. Then I went to the roof, and looked at my surroundings, it was perfect for a sniper spot.

Alana
December 1st, 2004, 05:30 PM
Akira looked around the dark woods. She spotted a large tree and decided it would make a good look out post. She climbed it quickly and took out her trank gun.

Composer of Requiems
December 1st, 2004, 10:21 PM
OOC: If everyone's getting ready to snipe everyone else, how are we going to get any killing done?!
-----
Nic walked out. There was someone standing above a building, facing away from him.
He started to run across, and almost made it to the door when the person noticed him, and turned around. As arrow flew over his head, Nic threw himself into the doorway.
He was safe, but the plan failed. Whoever was on the roof would probably come down now.

Electric Hero
December 1st, 2004, 10:39 PM
ooc: I was a little confused , but until I read the arrow, I knew it was me, I hate you CoR, and I wasn't prepared to snipe someone else..... yet

As I shot an arrow to someone that was going straight at me, and failed, I jumped to the next building , and to the next, and like that until I have jumped 5 buildings. I looked at the first building I was and locked-on the person, I loaded my crossbow again, took aim, and shot. The arrow hitted the figure in its leg, "damm it, I failed"

ooc: I will no longer take care about this, anyway, everyone will die, so I don't care if I am the first, second, or the last to die, but I will try to defend myself of course!

Composer of Requiems
December 1st, 2004, 11:32 PM
OOC: You just happened to be two posts behind... the person 1 post behind was in the forest... and anyway, how do you snipe someone inside a building from a roof outside? This doesn't really make sense.... There would be other buildings, bits of walls, etc. in the way...
--------
The person had moved away from the roof. Nic climbed to the roof, and stopped just below the opening.
He took a piece of cloth, placed his glasses on it, and raised. From the distance, it looked like a head climbing out of a doorway.
As expected, there was a shot. The bolt had pierced the cloth; Nic caused it to fall slightly backward, instead of straight down.

Now... to wait for the owner of the Crossbow to come and collect his bounty. He used the still shiny edge of a bottle to give a reflection. The figure was no longer on the roof.

Sawyer
December 2nd, 2004, 07:30 AM
OOC: Guys please stop fighting over non important stuff or i'll quit.

Composer of Requiems
December 2nd, 2004, 08:45 AM
OOC: Guys please stop fighting over non important stuff or i'll quit.
OOC: *shrug* isn't this about fighting? But mustn't fighting have logic in it? Oh well. I musn't pick random targets next time, I have to pick someone who doesn't mind being a target right? O____O

Ciera
December 2nd, 2004, 12:14 PM
Jaklyn quickly wraps her finger onto the trigger, and holds it tight, as she exits the building. It was merely there for her to observe her surroundings. She stands in the door-way, and scans the area quickly, before running to a nearby tree, and looking around again, to see if anyone spotted her. Jak peers around the tree, and runs to another building, and hastily tries to open the door, making a large cracking sound as she pulls the door from it's rusted hinges.

"Eck!"

Alana
December 2nd, 2004, 02:09 PM
Akira heard some one in the forest. Then she heard the crack of a door opening. Quiet as she could she hopped from one tree to another and stationed her self behind the girl. She loaded her trank gun, aimed, then fired.

Ciera
December 2nd, 2004, 03:02 PM
((I assume it's Jak...))

Jaklyn makes a small gasping sound, as the tranquilizer(sp? I don't feel like flipping back a page...) dart penetrates her skin, and embeds itself into teh back of her ehr neck. She falls to her knees, and then to her face, her hand loosening around her revolver, which is now at her side.

((Sorry for poopy typing, I don't feel well.))

Alana
December 2nd, 2004, 03:17 PM
Akira jumped down from the tree and looked at the girl. She looked to be almost the same age she was. Akira took out another dart. To much of this stuff would kill a person. She stood there for a long time then finally put the dart away. She took out a note pad and a pen and wrote a letter.

Hello,
I do not know your name but maybe I will learn it soon. I was the one who attacked you and I apologize. I really don't like this killing but I do what I have to to survive. I have left your life in your hands and I hope that once this is over we can become friends.
Good bye for now,

She placed the letter beside the girl, gently removed the dart placing it beside the girl as well, and left.

Electric Hero
December 2nd, 2004, 03:23 PM
ooc: ok CoR, I don't understand your last post, I killed you? or I just made you fall? and you made me disappear at the end??? I'm confused, @_@

Composer of Requiems
December 2nd, 2004, 10:15 PM
OOC: Sorry if I wasn't very clear about it.
Basically, I was running towards the building, then you noticed and fired. I ducked and got through the door just in time, but I couldn't sneak up on you anymore. Then, you moved to another roof as I climbed up. You fired a shot at where I was, but I was already on the roof. Then, you fired at my decoy as I ducked back into the building, and you went back down. So, I'm in the building, and you are either in the other building, or you're outside the building.

Electric Hero
December 2nd, 2004, 10:22 PM
ooc: oh thank you, is just that I didn't understood very well...

ic: I was in the other building, in its last floor, "damm" I whispered, it wasn't safe where I was, so really but really carefully, I went by the outside to another builing without being seen. I entered another builing, went to its basement, drank a little of water, and waited for nothing.

Ciera
December 3rd, 2004, 01:07 PM
"Ugh..."

Jaklyn climbs to herknees grogily as she looks around, realizing where she was. She hastily climbs to her feet and grabs her revolver, as well as the note she found. She scurried into the building, and read the note in the dim light.

"Crud!" Jak whispered sharply.

Alana
December 3rd, 2004, 03:29 PM
Akira kept walking. She wasn't sure where she should go. "May be I should head for that tower. It seemed like a nice enough place." She turned around and headed back the way she came.

Composer of Requiems
December 4th, 2004, 02:34 AM
Nic was bored of waiting. He left.

Then, he heard something... or someone moving in the next building. He tossed a little stone into the window from the opposite doorway, then vanished into the other building.

Ciera
December 4th, 2004, 06:14 AM
((I'll assume it had to do with Jak *shrugs*))

Jaklyn jumped as she heard a small rock, and dropped her revolver clumsily. The gum fired off a shot as it hit the floor, and narrowly missed shooting Jak in the leg.

"Cr-" She cut herself off by putting her hands over her mouth, and she merely scooped up the gun and readied it, and left the building, merely going out the back and climbing into a small, abandoned, child's playhouse, her breath shuddering quietly.

Undertaker the Deadman
December 4th, 2004, 01:58 PM
OOC: Ouch this bush is making my go nuts!!
IC: Jumps out and walks and sees a dark figure. Then fires at the figure and quickly climbs into nearby tree.

Alana
December 5th, 2004, 09:10 AM
OOC: Who was the figure?

Akira stopped when she heard the gun go off. Then more quietly she entered the building and started climbing stairs with her tranq gun ready.

Undertaker the Deadman
December 5th, 2004, 09:24 AM
OOC: Mind as well see what I shot.

IC: Jumps from tree walks to where I shot the figure. Sees a bullet hole in wall. Then sees a door open. (Yes the same door Alana went through) Looks up the stairs and sees a figure climbimg up the stairs. Loads gun. And Slowly walks up the stairs.(99 Bullets Left)

Alana
December 5th, 2004, 10:24 AM
Akira stopped. She could hear some one climbing the stairs behind her. She put a dart in her gun and spun around aiming it at the boy who was behing her. (I think I got 50 darts so I have 49 left.)

Undertaker the Deadman
December 5th, 2004, 10:33 AM
OOC: Must do something quick.
IC: Climbs the wall and lays down on a beam supporting the wall.

Alana
December 5th, 2004, 10:48 AM
Akira looks around. It's very dark. "Come out. I won't shoot if you don't."

Undertaker the Deadman
December 5th, 2004, 11:51 AM
OOC: Should I come out?
IC: Gets ready to fire and drops down. While pointing gun at her head.

Alana
December 5th, 2004, 11:56 AM
Akira looked at him. She knew that if he had good aim she would be dead in one shot. She had good aim but it would still take two shots to put him to sleep permentaly. I don't like the kill or be killed moto. She thought. Finally she spoke. "I won't shoot if you don't. So tell me friend or foe?"

Undertaker the Deadman
December 5th, 2004, 12:14 PM
IC: Whoa! Hold on a Sec. Aren't we supposed to be killing each other? Let me think about if we're friends or enemies? Ok we're friends. But I'm watching you...

OOC: Still keeping gun at your head.

Ciera
December 5th, 2004, 04:42 PM
Jak had climbed from her hole and approached the building where the two were. She silently climbed into the building, and stood at the bottom of the steps, looking up at them. She readies her revolver, and aims, right for the back of the male's head. She grins as she pulls the trigger, sending the bullet shooting at him.

Alana
December 5th, 2004, 05:33 PM
Akira nodded but kept her gun poitning at him as well. Suddenly she heard something. Before she could think she lunged nocking the boy to the ground as the bullet zoomed overhead.

Electric Hero
December 5th, 2004, 06:57 PM
I heard a shot, I looked around trying to find the spot of the shot.

marto_mew
December 5th, 2004, 07:03 PM
Name:Marto
Appearance:tall, black eyed, black spiked hair, well build body frame
Hobbies:drawing, writing, thinking, relaxing
Athletic talents:swimming
Personality: quiet, honest when needed, self kept, devious in actions.

Composer of Requiems
December 5th, 2004, 07:49 PM
The stone was not as effective as he had expected. There was a shot, and his opponent would probably go there.
He decided to find the source of the sound too.

-

There were three people. Two on the ground, possibly dead. But the third was holding a gun, looking at the two on the ground.

Perfect target. Nic aimed and shot at the back of her neck. A silent gun was much more effective than a loud one. Especially if it had a laser sight.

Undertaker the Deadman
December 6th, 2004, 06:03 AM
IC: Good thing she saved me. I didn't want to die first anyways.

OOC: Laying on the ground. I decided to aim the gun at Jak's ankle. Then I pulled the trigger. And quickly loaded another bullet and aimed at the second person's head.

Ciera
December 6th, 2004, 12:21 PM
OOC: Third person was Jak, I assume.

IC: Jak fell to knees her as she was shot in the back of the neck. She fell foreward, gasping slightly. The way she fell would make Undertaker's shot miss, and the angle she was standing in the shadows wouldn't exactly make the shot to the lower part of the back of her neck (off towards the shoulder slightly, missing her spinal column) would leave her helpless, in a position as where anyone could either kill her, or maybe even spare her.

Alana
December 6th, 2004, 01:50 PM
Akira jumped up and aimed her gun at the new attacker (Composer of Requiems). She had a dart in her hand to finish the job, but she had to make sure not to miss, because that could be fatal. She looked around this was a true stand off. No matter who shot first, some one was either going to die or be severly injored.

Ciera
December 6th, 2004, 04:03 PM
OOC(pt. I): I'm going to *ignore* Undertaker's post, because he clearly didn't read mine. She fell onto her chest, so it would be impossible to shoot her chest.

IC: Jak gasped as she gripped her gun, not liking the position she was in. She pulled the trigger, launching a bullet into Akira's foot, her face against the cold comcrete of the floor.

OOC(pt. II): AND I would greatly appriciate it, if Undertaker posted worth-while posts, as the others are. Not just those cheapo, non-descriptive posts. It's already been asked of him once, a few pages back. Now I'm asking him again, right here.

Undertaker the Deadman
December 6th, 2004, 04:10 PM
OOC: Do'h mean't back!

IC: It's a stand off Undertaker thinks. Slides feet under Akira's Tranq. Gun and kicks it up then catches it. And aims one gun to Composer and the other to Jak.

Electric Hero
December 6th, 2004, 04:13 PM
I was in the middle of that fight! but like I was in the shadows, nobody could see me. I started to walk really slow, with my crossbow ready if any problem appears. I made it to the stairs, now the problem was how to climb them without being noticed.

Undertaker the Deadman
December 6th, 2004, 04:16 PM
IC: Quickly I pulled the trigger of my shotgun which sending a bullet towards Composer and then fired a Dart at Jak.

Ciera
December 6th, 2004, 04:28 PM
OOC(pt. I): Shotguns fire shells, not bullets... My daddy had a shotgun.

IC: Jak winces slightly as she is shot with the dart, and her eyes close quickly, and her breathing becomes more shallow.

OOC(pt.II): Sorry for length.

Undertaker the Deadman
December 6th, 2004, 04:32 PM
OOC: Never Knew that.
IC: Takes Jak's Gun.
OOC: When I kill some one I'll take there weapon.

Composer of Requiems
December 6th, 2004, 10:51 PM
He expected someone to shoot... but he anticipated the wrong person. Just as there was a flicker of movement, he ducked aside, firing a shot at Undertaker... but he had lept in the wrong direction. His ear was hurting. His senses felt numb. He brought his hand up to the side of his head, and when he brought it down, it was stained with blood.
Undertaker seemed to be down too, but not dead... as far as he could tell, no one was dead. It was hard to think, with this numbed pain in the side of his head... thankfully he had jumped, or his entire head would be gone.
There was still someone else. He could tell. When someone is going to die, somehow, the body wants to observe every little detail. Someone was still moving. Behind him. Could it be the guy with the crossbow?
He let himself stagger to the opposite end, kicking a gun off the edge accidently. Then, he fell off. There really was a window ledge, and he dragged himself in. Hopefully, whoever had the crossbow would kill someone else first, giving him time to recover. He closed the small window shut and staggered to a corner.
The last thing he remembered was using a large strip of cloth torn from his shirt to bandage his head as tightly as he dared. Only the window was open- the door was already locked, and it looked thick from his point of view.

Ciera
December 7th, 2004, 12:42 PM
Jak had never died in the first place... The dart merely placed her into a state of sleep. Her fingers were elborately entwined around the gun, causing it difficult for *anyone* to take it. She groaned slightly as she stirred in her sleep, not too heavily gone, but not on the verge of awakeness.

Ciera
December 7th, 2004, 03:13 PM
OOC: I don't want to seem mean, but please post worth-while posts, with detail and length. If you don't, Undertaker, I'll just begin to ignore your posts, if they have to do with Jak.

Electric Hero
December 7th, 2004, 04:11 PM
I saw someone moving outside. I saw the girl graoning, then I saw the guy pointing ,again, the gun at her. I had no choice...I think... I raised my crossbow ,still in the shadows, I pointed my crossbow staright to his head. Then .... I shot.

Alana
December 7th, 2004, 05:30 PM
Akira was siting on the ground holding her foot. This was embarrasing. Shot in the foot. Sheash. Some expert I am. She was weaponless and couldn't ru. All she could do now was wait to be shot. What a way to go. She thought iratably. Shot in the foot and forced to sit and wait until some one takes my life away. Possibly with my own gun. She made a face and tried to stand. She manged to get to her feet her legs shaking badly. "Now all I have to do is get out of her." She whispered.

Composer of Requiems
December 7th, 2004, 08:08 PM
Nic woke up.
It didn't seem to be very long. The bleeding seemed to have stopped, although he didn't dare to remove the bandage. He stumbled.
There was no choice- he had to move on, otherwise he would be stuck without food or water. The gun was on the ledge.
That was a good thing. He had two guns now. Once went into his pocket. And the other in his hand.

Undertaker the Deadman
December 8th, 2004, 06:22 AM
IC: Here's you gun. Already Tranq. someone with it.
OOC: Hands back gun. As I move an arrow just hit the wall next to me.
IC: Come out. I don't fear you.

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 05:08 PM
Akira took the gun and balanced on one leg. She had to extra carefl. Even armed she was still in danger.

Composer of Requiems
December 8th, 2004, 07:53 PM
They were still on the roof. He could hear their footsteps just above him.

The roof seemed rather fragile at points... he looked at the gun he had picked up. A shotgun. Well, they wouldn't be expecting such a violent weapon, would they? He put his hand into his large coat pocket, concealing the weapon. Then he walked up to the roof.
No one was paying attention. They were aiming at each other.

Nic was quite certain at least one of them saw, or heard him. He stayed hidden. Once one of them got killed, it would be time to ambush the other one.

Wait. There was someone with a crossbow too, wasn't there? Where did the arrow come from? So there was a third party.

He looked at the gun he had taken. It must have been the crossbow victim. The guy he had shot at just before he went off; it appeared that he had a new weapon now.

Nic waited for the crossbow guy to emerge. He was certain that was his original quarry, but he felt no quams (sp?) about his prey getting stolen.

Undertaker the Deadman
December 9th, 2004, 03:02 PM
IC: Just to let you know. I was not shot. The arrow missed. My weapon is a shotgun.
OOC: Stands Akira up on one foot.
IC: If anyone is behind us trying to shoot us fire right back.

Alana
December 9th, 2004, 08:16 PM
Akira nodded and steadied her tranq gun. Not being able to turn around and watch for snipers she merrly held the gun ready and listened.

Electric Hero
December 9th, 2004, 08:49 PM
ooc: crap XD

ic: I saw too many ppl now. Theere was a new guy there, and the guy I just shot wasn't dead, he evaded the arrow! I loaded the crossbow again and ,still in the shadows, stepped besides to my right, I made a faint and ran to my left, aimed at the new guy (CoR) and shot. I stopped running, another faint made me ran to my right. Aimed again at the guy with the shotgun (Undertaker) loaded the crossbow and with just one hand shot my arrow at him.

Composer of Requiems
December 9th, 2004, 11:28 PM
There were too many attackers.
The arrow flew at his leg...
And there was a very faint, metallic, "thunk".
The bottle fragments cracked further, with the arrow embedded.
So, the crossbow guy had noticed him. He dropped the gun in his hand, and staggered forward, falling on his gun. His other hand was still in his pocket. Clenched around the gun he had picked up.
As he fell, he pretended to have a spasm.
His finger pulled the trigger. A hole appeared in the cloth of the pocket, and the bullet hit Undertaker.

Ciera
December 10th, 2004, 04:11 AM
Jaklyn was awaken by the commotion, but she dared not move. Flying bullets, flying arrows... She didn't want to get mixed in the fray. She lay on the floor, near a wall, in the shadows, her eyes open. She watches the others silently, hoping none of them noticed her.

Undertaker the Deadman
December 10th, 2004, 03:33 PM
OOC: Dodged arrow and fired right back. (97 Shells)
IC: Run!!
OOC: Grabs and carries Alana and runs out off the building and slams the door shut.

Electric Hero
December 10th, 2004, 04:09 PM
I saw how that guy dodged again my arrow. "what the..!? he must be taking drugs" I thought. Then he fired back. But he missed. Anyway, he ran away with the other girl. When I saw he finally ran away completely, I stepped out of the shadows. Loaded again my crossbow. And climbed the stairs as fast as I could. Then I found myself on the roof. I looked around, and saw the guy ith the girl running away. I aimed at the guy, but then I stopped aiming. I spun my crossbow, and jumped to another roof.

Undertaker the Deadman
December 10th, 2004, 04:42 PM
IC: Let's rest. I can't keep running while caring you.
OOC: Takes out some bread and nibbles on it. After done eating. I got Akira up again and walked to the Forest.

Composer of Requiems
December 10th, 2004, 08:40 PM
OOC: Do you get this annoying feeling that no one is going to die because everyone's going to keep missing?

Electric Hero
December 10th, 2004, 08:44 PM
ooc: I got that feeling after I saw Undertaker's post when he evaded my second arrow.

Alana
December 11th, 2004, 05:41 AM
OOC: Maybe we should gang up on some one.

Akira moved quickly trying to move out of the line of fire.

Ciera
December 22nd, 2004, 10:15 AM
OOC: Ugh. Let's not be uber, now. Undertaker, it's practically impossible to dodge arrows, especially at a closer range.

Composer of Requiems
December 23rd, 2004, 01:25 AM
Um, if no one wants to admit defeat, this will never end properly, because everyone will lose. Personally, I think that this form of RPG is quite dead. Battle RPGs should have some refree to judge who will win.

Undertaker the Deadman
December 23rd, 2004, 12:33 PM
If no one wants to admit defeat I will.