PDA

View Full Version : The Zombie Fanclub

Maraala
October 23rd, 2010, 07:08 PM
The Zombie Fanclub
http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/7/2010/08/340x_custom_1282667190483_screen_shot_2010-08-24_at_12.21.17_pm_01.jpg
If you love zombies/Undead/Infected, then this club is for you!

Rules~
1. Don't Spam~
2. Respect other people and their opinions~
3. All other PC rules apply~
4. Have fun~
5. Don't startle the Witch~

Owner:
Sammyskitty

Members:
angel
Shadow Ball
-Lapras-
Agent Clank
Ciervio Volante
Them Bones
Tribal Ebony
Le Creep!

Topics:
(Anyone can make a new topic)
What is your favorite zombie movie?
What is your favorite character from a zombie movie/game?
Take this test and talk about your results. Does it accurately describe you? (http://www.amctv.com/originals/The-Walking-Dead/survival-test)
Your survival plan?

angel
November 12th, 2010, 09:09 PM
I would like to join Sams.

Maraala
November 12th, 2010, 09:11 PM
You may, mhmm

First topic: What is your favorite zombie movie?

angel
November 12th, 2010, 09:15 PM
I don't think I've seen a zombie movie.....

Shadow Ball
November 18th, 2010, 05:35 PM
I wanna join please! I'm obsessed with zombie movies/games/shows. :D

My favorite is the Resident Evil movies. I also love the games.

Maraala
November 19th, 2010, 11:28 AM
Mhmm, okay

Resident Evil is my favorite series actually
ALICCCCCEEEEE

Weeaboo Name
November 19th, 2010, 11:39 AM
*Joins*

Favourite Zombie movie has to be Diary of the Dead. Loved it, also 28 Days Later to a lesser extent.

Anyone caught the TV series "The Walking Dead", watched episode one and it seems decent.

angel
November 19th, 2010, 11:45 AM
Yeah, I watch it every Sunday. Its a good show, Its almost like survivor but with Zombies.

Agent Clank
November 19th, 2010, 12:23 PM
I'll join this fanclub (The title dragged me in :D)
Zombieland, Shaun of The Dead and Resident Evil 2.
I also agree that The Walking Dead is a amazing series.

Shadow Ball
November 19th, 2010, 08:31 PM
I enjoy all of the Resident Evil movies, but I like the games even more.

I love The Walking Dead! It's about time they got a nice zombie show on the air, haha. It always leaves me hanging and wanting the next episode in suspense, I love it.

Ciervo Volante
November 19th, 2010, 09:29 PM
Lalala I'd like to join, please~ I love zombies. XD THEY'RE CUTE. <3

Shaun of the Dead or Zombieland. 8'D Hahaha the only zombie movies I've seen are the funny ones. *lame*

And The Walking Dead is such an epic show! It's actually the first show I've regularly kept up with since... what? 2007?

Maraala
November 20th, 2010, 04:09 PM
Wow, this club finally got some activity

Same here with The Walking Dead, It's prob the only show on TV I have ever watched in sequence

And here is a new topic:
What is your favorite character in a zombie movie/game?
(BTW anyone can make a new topic, yesyes)

Mine would be the Witch or Francis from Left 4 Dead or Alice or Leon from Resident Evil, yesyes

Agent Clank
November 20th, 2010, 04:50 PM
What is your favorite character in a zombie movie / game?
Nick from Left 4 Dead 2
He is too epic for his own good, I mean could a main character get any cooler? :D

Shadow Ball
November 21st, 2010, 10:41 PM
What is your favorite character in a zombie movie/game?

That would be Leon Kennedy, yum yum. xD ~ Followed closely by Claire Redfeild.

Maraala
November 29th, 2010, 12:32 AM
Okay so I was on the Walking Dead official site and I took the survival test and it said I'm the Father Figure.

So the newest topic would be to take the test and see if your results accurately describe you.
http://www.amctv.com/originals/The-Walking-Dead/survival-test

I would say mine is pretty accurate cause I would care about the safety of my whole team

Shadow Ball
November 29th, 2010, 05:19 AM
I got "emotionally scarred loner", haha. The description seems pretty accurate, I probably would be scarred if I was seeing other people dying and being eaten. I don't know how long I'd stay a loner though, I'd probably be too scared to stay by myself.

angel
November 29th, 2010, 08:11 AM
At first I got Walker, because I didn't answer fast enough. But my real result is Father Figure. I don't know about the father part but I do have a paternal(love and worry) feeling towards my friends and family. So the result fits me.

Maraala
December 14th, 2010, 05:10 PM
Anyone wanna make a new topic?

Them Bones
December 14th, 2010, 06:00 PM
I'll join! I've been reading up on the info for about 2 years.

Your survival plan?

angel
December 14th, 2010, 06:02 PM
Probally grab a weapon (Gun or bow) and hiding in an abandoned house.

Maraala
December 14th, 2010, 06:58 PM
Be on the move, looking for survivors and hopefully restore humanity~

Them Bones
December 15th, 2010, 05:37 PM
Sorry for a lot of text, but I want to explain in detail.

Well, what I would first do is when the first reports are in the media, I would go to small stores, or use my own supplies, but I would not go to WalMart or other huge store, because of the huge riots. Luckily, my dad works in construction, so we have ready supplies anywhere, plus a huge van where he carries his supplies. I would take all of the drywall knives, and such that he has and make a stockade of hand-held weapons and firearms. I would barricade our house with my dad, and put "homemade" security system, consisted of rope, bells, stakes, and rocks. I would then put all of our supplies into one closet, a place for easy storage. When s**t hits the fan, I would climb to the top of our house with a ladder with my family. If that doesn't work, then I would gather all supplies into my dad's van, and flee to the nearest military base, school, or prison. Reasons why I chose these places:

Military Base- Stocked with guns, food, and soldiers that will protect you.
School- You have lots of places to go in a school.
Prison- With stone walls, the bars on a jail cell, and there will most likely be guards in a prison.

I would barter with other people so I can get what I need to trade or as a necessity. Ex. I trade Salt for a Bottle of Tylenol and then I trade the medicine for Ammo.

Medicines such as Anti-Depressants would be good because the moans of the undead or the death of loved ones. You wouldn't want members of your group committing suicide.

I would then form a small colony, be the leader and create my rules, while still having freedoms, until the world comes back.

Maraala
December 16th, 2010, 12:57 PM
Totally forgot about warehouse there~

High windows and few doors means less possibilities that a zombie/zombies could get in
And most are packed with crates that you could use to block every entrance except for one or you could said crates to build a structure inside (kinda like an inner fortress)
And those crates could also hold much needed supplies

Tribal Ebony
January 5th, 2011, 09:59 PM
I'll join!

Name: Tribal Ebony (of course)
Favourite Zombie Movie: I am Legend, Lord Of The Rings, Zombieland.
Favourite Character from a Zombie Movie: Willow Smith from I am Legend.
Test Results: Yaya! I came out as a tough chick.

Maraala
January 5th, 2011, 10:12 PM
You have been added~

Finally some activity

Tribal Ebony
January 9th, 2011, 10:23 PM
Ok! Cm'on! this thread is kinda inactive. New topic?

Your Husband/Wife and Daughter and Son and Baby have been infected. What Do You Do?
It's kinda sad, but I would have to shoot them. Rather them than me.... :( If one of them was still alive but got scratched or cut by a zombie, then they would probly be dead before I can say no. But like, if the baby was still alive, I just couldn't resist to look after it.

Maraala
January 9th, 2011, 10:33 PM
I would kill them, but I would hate to do so. I would rather them have a quick death then suffer being a zombie.

angel
January 9th, 2011, 11:19 PM
I would like to say I'd kill them but I don't know if I'd actually be able to shoot them. I mean I probally would shoot them but I couldn't do it looking at them.

Le Creep!
January 10th, 2011, 03:33 PM
Can I join please? ^^

My favourite Zombie film is Zombieland.

Nut up or shut up!

~edit; I'd definitely kill them, even though it would be very painful.

Maraala
January 31st, 2011, 03:29 PM
Oh god, we got a new member and I didn't know it.

Added