PDA

View Full Version : Hi...............I guess

sliaT
November 27th, 2004, 08:28 PM
I'm Matt I suck at spelling and grammar so dont hassle me about it or punctuation i like Good Charlotte and prefer to use Absol, Umbreon,Mew,Crobat,Sceptile,and Rayquaza I hate water pokemon and thats all any questions about my user name likes dislikes sig anything........................almost some stuff is my buisness only

carrielynn
November 27th, 2004, 08:34 PM
Hi, welcome to the board. I hope you like it here at PC. :)

Monzae
November 27th, 2004, 08:35 PM
Hey there Matt! Welcome to PC! Have a fantastic time!

espeon and umbreon
November 27th, 2004, 08:35 PM
Welcome to PC! Follow the rules, don't spam and finally have fun!

sliaT
November 27th, 2004, 08:41 PM
thanx you guys seem friendly enough but any questions for me did i come on to strong

Ninja Retsu
November 27th, 2004, 10:46 PM
I'm Matt I suck at spelling and grammar so dont hassle me about it or punctuation i like Good Charlotte and prefer to use Absol, Umbreon,Mew,Crobat,Sceptile,and Rayquaza I hate water pokemon and thats all any questions about my user name likes dislikes sig anything........................almost some stuff is my buisness only
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Please follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.

poke~master
November 28th, 2004, 01:00 AM
Hi welcome to pokecommunity. Ihope you have fun

Intuition
November 28th, 2004, 06:14 AM
Hi there, I hope u will have fun here at PC ^^ If u have any questions u can allways PM me :D

bgt
December 1st, 2004, 08:16 PM
faqs & stickies answer questions the best ^_^ welcome to pc and have a great time!

Zapchu
December 1st, 2004, 08:18 PM

Welcome to the boards...you should be more positive. =/ But that's only an opinion~

Elite Four Lance
December 4th, 2004, 08:51 AM
Welcome Matt. Hope you enjoy yourself here. n_n

Alex_
December 4th, 2004, 08:53 AM
Welcome to PC, Matt. Have fun, dont spam, etc. PM me if u need anything

Shana
December 4th, 2004, 09:11 AM
Hello! Welcome to the PC! I hope you have a good time here and post lots!

DarknessMonkey
December 4th, 2004, 09:16 AM
Well Hello!
I Think We Have A Problem XD.
I Love Water Pokemon!
But We Can Be Friends Right?

Knuckles
December 4th, 2004, 12:50 PM
Hi Matt. I'm Knuckles. Welcome. Wanna be friends?

Kelsey
December 4th, 2004, 03:58 PM
Hello, slia, and welcome to Pokecommunity! ^0^ I also like to use Absol as one of my party Pokemon, it's just so beautiful and mysterious. ^_^ Well, I do hope you have a wonderful time here at PC, see you around!

~Kelsey

Shikon no Tama
December 4th, 2004, 04:00 PM
Welcome to PC! Have fun, don't steal anyone's tacos, follow the rules and enjoy yourself! If you want to be friends PM me.