PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone!!

poke~master
November 28th, 2004, 12:53 AM
Hi everyone!!!!!!

I'm new and I hope I can give you some useful information. I have every pokemon game there is

Monzae
November 28th, 2004, 01:10 AM
Welcome Poke~Master! Have fun! You might want to delete your duplicated post though (you posted this twice xP)

Anarchytekt
November 28th, 2004, 04:41 AM
Welcome to pokecommunity poke~master. And Psychic Kimmy, that happens accidentally. It happened for me, I double-clicked on Post new thread and I got 2 threads...And I don't think members have the power to delete posts.

Intuition
November 28th, 2004, 06:13 AM
Welcome 2 PC ^^ Hope u have fun here :D

espeon and umbreon
November 28th, 2004, 01:37 PM
Welcome to PC! And telling people that you catch every pokemon isn't info. Its called telling people. Anyway follow the rules, don't spam and finally have fun!

Dark Trainer Piro
November 28th, 2004, 03:01 PM
Welcome!! I hope you have a great time here poke~master! ;)

Sankari
November 28th, 2004, 03:12 PM
Hello, there. Well, it's just me saying that your name is kinda common, but okay :nervous: Anywho, welcome to PC! It's the addictive place where poke' fans and fanatics alike can chat and just have fun! If you don't like pokemon (and obviously you do) you shouldn't have come here to make fun of us and poo in our faces.

carrielynn
November 28th, 2004, 07:48 PM
Hi, I welcomed you on your first thread, but since this is your real welcoming thread I might as well say welcome to the board here too. :D

Tzuri17
November 29th, 2004, 11:28 AM
Hi Welcome to PC! post alot and have fun :classic:

Ninja Retsu
December 1st, 2004, 08:14 AM
Hi everyone!!!!!!

I'm new and I hope I can give you some useful information. I have every pokemon game there is
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Please follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.

IceKitten
December 1st, 2004, 08:18 AM
I think you should edit your sig Dark_Trainer_Piro

o______o

Zapchu
December 1st, 2004, 03:43 PM
Hi everyone!!!!!!

XD Soo...you have every Pokemon game? I have quite a list myself as well, mostly Japanese versions though. I think I've played all versions of Pokemon as well as the side games! We are all waiting for your useful information, it'll be of big help to a lot of members! So, hope to see you around!

Kelsey
December 1st, 2004, 04:50 PM
Hello poke!master. ^_^ Every Pokemon game, huh? Sounds cool. ^_~ Well, I hope you enjoy yourself here, and welcome to the boards of PC! ^0^

~Kelsey

Elite Four Lance
December 4th, 2004, 08:55 AM
Welcome to PC. Thats neat that you have every Pokemon game ^^

Alex_
December 4th, 2004, 08:56 AM
Hi, welcome to PC Poke~. Hope you have fun and post a lot, dont spam etc.

Shana
December 4th, 2004, 09:10 AM
Hello! Welcome to the PC! I hope you have a good time here and post lots!

Knuckles
December 4th, 2004, 01:36 PM
Welcome to the borads Mate!

piyoko
December 4th, 2004, 02:25 PM
hiya!welcome to pokecommunity!^-^
have fun and make lots of friends!

Shikon no Tama
December 4th, 2004, 02:35 PM
Welcome to PC! By the way people are posting here, I'd say you're gonna love it here! Have fun, follow the rules and enjoy!