PDA

View Full Version : Robocop Vs the Terminator

Fox♠
October 26th, 2010, 09:46 AM
I was thinking, with crossover films like Freddy vs Jason and Aliens vs preadator, how awesome would Robocop vs the Terminator be? If it was a film, what do you think would happen, and who do you think would win?

http://www.justpressplay.net/images/stories/arnold-terminator.jpg vs http://www.cyberpunkreview.com/images/robocop23.jpg

Personally I'm on the fence, if it was the Terminator from the first film, I'd say Robocop would win with his amazing "Dead or Alive you're coming with me!" lines, but if it was the lovable Terminator 2 Terminator then I;d be unsure, maybe if could be Robocop vs like, the liquid terminator and then arnie turns up to help him.

Feel free to discuss other ________ vs _________ ideas here.

dragoniteuser
October 26th, 2010, 09:47 AM
I'LL BE BACK!
No question about it!

Agent Clank
October 26th, 2010, 10:44 AM
I think Terminator would win.
'Cause I respect him more, and I think He's stronger than Robocop.

Fox♠
October 26th, 2010, 10:52 AM
I dunno, Robocop smashed up that big thing in Robocop 1.

Fox♠
October 26th, 2010, 11:07 AM
I think it would be a pretty awesome fight, but Robocop would win, because he's the good guy. It'd end with Robocop finally beating the Terminator then the Terminator would go "I'LL BEA BAHCK" as he does

Agent Clank
October 26th, 2010, 11:14 AM
Robocop would win, because he's the good guy
Well Terminator can be the good guy also, so it really depends on which Terminator this is.
If its The Terminator from T1 then yeah He is the bad guy, and I think Robocop would win, but if its The Terminator from T2 or T3, He is the good guy, and I think He would win.

Fox♠
October 26th, 2010, 11:28 AM
Well Terminator can be the good guy also, so it really depends on which Terminator this is.
If its The Terminator from T1 then yeah He is the bad guy, and I think Robocop would win, but if its The Terminator from T2 or T3, He is the good guy, and I think He would win.

I raised that point in my first post. I don't thin that the T2 or T3 terminator would fight Robocop because neither of them are villains.

Captain Hobo.
October 26th, 2010, 04:14 PM
The Termintor he is so though he can last forever.

I like a the Termintor moves.

Captain Fabio
October 27th, 2010, 03:06 AM
I would personally watch this film.
Sounds like it would be made of win, but Terminator would, most likely, win.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
October 27th, 2010, 03:33 AM
Such a movie would be epic. It would probably include Sarah and John Connor moving to Detroit and some conspiracy hatched up by SkyNet and OCP.

But I have to side with the consensus that Terminator has the firepower and hardware to prevail in this battle.

MEGAS
October 28th, 2010, 10:00 AM
This is as far as I know the Robocop vs Terminator vid I saw, though I don't think it's real but still looks really real at some point, just watch it and see for yourself. xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUSbId7Earc

Charizard★
November 2nd, 2010, 06:26 AM
Terminator, I have only seen a part of RoboCop

-Lapras-
November 2nd, 2010, 06:44 AM
Although Robocop is awesome i would have to go with Arnie.