PDA

View Full Version : Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16

maverick12
April 8th, 2012, 06:42 AM
On Gym Island, what do I do in the gym next to the pokemon center? Also how do I get down to the place that looks like a pokemon stadium, that is if I'm supposed to get down there?

joshyv
April 8th, 2012, 07:59 AM
Where can i find luvdisc, So i can get it and evolve it into bascuilin so i can see if he has a secret evo

Damned
April 8th, 2012, 08:08 AM
Nice to see the hack getting some updates to fix the bugs. Too bad the hack has cut content though.

Calypso
April 8th, 2012, 09:05 AM
I'm having the same problem Calypso's having...on the final part of Necropolis, when you exit and arrive on the mountain where
you fight Senex, the game freezes with a framed picture of a question mark and
the caption "nonstop super-cool--the inestimable"...appereantly this hearkens
back the Lilycove's Contest Hall and the painter that will paint your winning
pokemon...after two of these messages pop up the game freezes. I can still load
my save (right before the stairs that take you out on the mountain) but I can't
progress. Fantastic hack though, I love it--I recommended it to all of my friends--just this glitch makes me quite mad.
Glad to here it isn't just my ROM playing up. I did manage to progress though by downloading an older beta and loading my save from there. Once that event was complete I just reverted back to the current one. :)

Damned
April 8th, 2012, 04:28 PM
Also, 1158, may I suggest creating this new updated version with the .UPS patch format? It is superior to .IPS.

jreeeezy415
April 8th, 2012, 10:17 PM
For some reason i cant find any ditto in the room between the portal and the stairs leading there... is this a glitch?

harrow23
April 9th, 2012, 03:08 AM
For some reason i cant find any ditto in the room between the portal and the stairs leading there... is this a glitch?

Im having the same problem. I think i read someone fixed it by downloading an older version of the game and opening their save file from there? If so could someone please show me where to download this older version?

Or if there is another way to fix please share :)

joshyv
April 9th, 2012, 03:11 AM
Guys you know gameshark codes?
Find some ruby gameshark codes, enter them into the cheats section/ the master ruby code+the ditto code, for both of theese check a page or 2 ago

harrow23
April 9th, 2012, 03:31 AM
Guys you know gameshark codes?
Find some ruby gameshark codes, enter them into the cheats section/ the master ruby code+the ditto code, for both of theese check a page or 2 ago

Thank you so much! I had tried codes but none of them have worked, thankfully the ones on page 89 do :) Now i can continue with this game - really enjoying it :)

April 9th, 2012, 03:35 AM
Im having the same problem. I think i read someone fixed it by downloading an older version of the game and opening their save file from there? If so could someone please show me where to download this older version?

Or if there is another way to fix please share :)
That bug has already been fixed,so,try the newer version in this thread...But there is another one bug exists,so,a newer version will be released in the next time,although this might happens,you still need to download the newer version in this thread.

genedow
April 10th, 2012, 10:58 PM
can someone help me? I can't get this to work in gpsp and I don't know how to change the savetype like in vba. :(

joshyv
April 11th, 2012, 02:48 AM
Hmmm, i think there is a way you can get entei suicine and raikou and celebi and unknown.
Did anyone breed the secret egg, or its evo with a ditto etc.

Gnarly
April 11th, 2012, 07:34 AM
Most of that stuff is already in this topic. Also both guesses are pretty wrong
But I finished the hack and just posted to say I loved it and am looking forward to the next masterpiece.

saccularius
April 13th, 2012, 02:00 PM
yo, it wont load up. any help with that?

HyperKiller
April 13th, 2012, 03:16 PM
sweet game! i have 3 questions though, How do you get Turmur (i hear its from the trade chain but im stuck on the cats eye.) and Faceleech.and how do you get to the lilycove sewers?

EDIT 1: more questions :wheres shadow ball? i hear its early in the game. and i hear theres TWO catchable zombies, i know one is Graveil but whats the other and where to get? (and is there a zombie azurill?)

Forgive me if its too much =P

KennyPsych
April 13th, 2012, 04:30 PM
What emulator does this work best with?

joshyv
April 14th, 2012, 12:48 AM
sweet game! i have 3 questions though, How do you get Turmur (i hear its from the trade chain but im stuck on the cats eye.) and Faceleech.and how do you get to the lilycove sewers?

EDIT 1: more questions :wheres shadow ball? i hear its early in the game. and i hear theres TWO catchable zombies, i know one is Graveil but whats the other and where to get? (and is there a zombie azurill?)

Forgive me if its too much =P
If you have got the 'shinx'/cat eye go to lilycove sewers, to get there go surf where the beach is, in lilycove and theres a tunnel, the other catchable zombie is a muk/grimer you can find it in necropolis (near end game), shadowball no idea, but i know where to get a beldum.
At the end of the item trade when you go to the meathouse you talk to the 'owner' type person then a turmur apears and then catch it and breed it, thats how you get faceleech or tons of them, you could even get a munchlax to get skylax (use sun stone of snorlax)
I Hope this helps

mster45
April 14th, 2012, 10:45 AM
i cant get it to work it comenig up as a white screen when i try to start it

joshyv
April 14th, 2012, 11:20 AM
i cant get it to work it comenig up as a white screen when i try to start it
If you are using VBA visual gameboy go into options then emulator and change save file/type to 128k

HyperKiller
April 14th, 2012, 02:31 PM
If you have got the 'shinx'/cat eye go to lilycove sewers, to get there go surf where the beach is, in lilycove and theres a tunnel, the other catchable zombie is a muk/grimer you can find it in necropolis (near end game), shadowball no idea, but i know where to get a beldum.
At the end of the item trade when you go to the meathouse you talk to the 'owner' type person then a turmur apears and then catch it and breed it, thats how you get faceleech or tons of them, you could even get a munchlax to get skylax (use sun stone of snorlax)
I Hope this helps

it did! i found out shadow ball was my friends seedot using nature power in a cave.thanks for telling about munchlax, so what was it about beldum anyway?

Mochorro
April 14th, 2012, 02:44 PM
it did! i found out shadow ball was my friends seedot using nature power in a cave.thanks for telling about munchlax, so what was it about beldum anyway?

Beldum is in the Inquisition base, in the room of the wild Pokémon traps. It's in one of the traps. step on all of them, and you'll eventually find it... By the way, Shuckle is in one of those special traps, too.

joshyv
April 14th, 2012, 03:03 PM
I would advise getting beldum
He is one of the 6 'fake' legendaries aka one of the 6 with 600 base stats

mster45
April 15th, 2012, 04:11 PM
i cant get past the mystery caller i cant find the item

LyonDRC
April 15th, 2012, 07:32 PM
Is it possible to get a Lapras in the game?

pikalax
April 15th, 2012, 09:45 PM
For those of you who are still having problems starting Snakewood in VBA, try deleting the existing .SAV file after changing the save type to 128k and before resetting the ROM.

Mochorro
April 16th, 2012, 07:49 AM
i cant get past the mystery caller i cant find the item

That item is in the boat, try looking for it. (Remember, when inside the boat, after using Dive, the keys are not where the floor shines, so look for the until you find them.)

wiirockz
April 16th, 2012, 02:54 PM
I know I sound stupid but how do I pay this? Gameboid? Visual Boy?

HyperKiller
April 17th, 2012, 01:40 AM
I know I sound stupid but how do I pay this? Gameboid? Visual Boy?

Visual boy. and i had that problem so yeah were equal XD.

And MY question: is Vigourlan evolved by Vigoroth by chance,(like sil/cascoon)
stone or happiness?

joshyv
April 17th, 2012, 08:10 AM
Visual boy. and i had that problem so yeah were equal XD.

And MY question: is Vigourlan evolved by Vigoroth by chance,(like sil/cascoon)
stone or happiness?
Vigoroth will evolve either into a slaking or Vigourlan depending on personality/Totally random
So keep trying

HyperKiller
April 17th, 2012, 10:54 PM
Where can i find luvdisc, So i can get it and evolve it into bascuilin so i can see if he has a secret evo

luvdisk is found in the SS Cangrejo bottom floor, its pretty much 2% or something, so keep looking! Also, if your lucky you'll find a corsola too.

by the way, thanks for answering my questions. =P

joshyv
April 18th, 2012, 08:12 AM
luvdisk is found in the SS Cangrejo bottom floor, its pretty much 2% or something, so keep looking! Also, if your lucky you'll find a corsola too.

by the way, thanks for answering my questions. =P
Np and thanks for anwsering my question aswell, If you need any more help just ask ( on the forum)

Cheyenne
April 18th, 2012, 07:14 PM
Okay, I'm stuck.
I went down the waterfall on 103 and I don't have fly, waterfall or rocksmash. And I have no idea what to do. Help?

Cooper157
April 18th, 2012, 08:27 PM
So I've downloaded over ten different ruby roms and tried to patch the Snakewood ips to all of them (It's the newest one I'm to understand) and yet every time i put it in my psp it comes up as a white screen. I got it to work on my vba but would much rather have it on my psp because I'm always on the go and can't lug my pc around ;) "Help me obiwan you are my only hope."

HyperKiller
April 19th, 2012, 12:21 AM
Okay, I'm stuck.
I went down the waterfall on 103 and I don't have fly, waterfall or rocksmash. And I have no idea what to do. Help?

if you mean the route near where you got the egg, and fell down the waterfall beside the attacked man, then just go back to near brineys place, surf to dewford, surf to slateport, and just walk back to where you were.

how do i unlock the miner TM that the hiker sells in the E4 place? and whats the Miner doll for?

Cheyenne
April 19th, 2012, 05:27 AM
if you mean the route near where you got the egg, and fell down the waterfall beside the attacked man, then just go back to near brineys place, surf to dewford, surf to slateport, and just walk back to where you were.

how do i unlock the miner TM that the hiker sells in the E4 place? and whats the Miner doll for?

Thank you so, so much. I didn't know you could break the crate. I feel dumb.

joshyv
April 19th, 2012, 08:06 AM

The Miner doll is used in the cave where you got toxicroak, the blue candy rocks, you can mine them but i dont know how to make them work

Ok_Im_In
April 19th, 2012, 12:01 PM
Im starting all over my file( already beat eveything). I plan to put a starter in my team. So is there a location for one of the starters(except totodile, already have him)?

joshyv
April 19th, 2012, 12:54 PM
I dont supose the patch has been sent to cuterline or is he ignoring it?

alehizzle
April 19th, 2012, 10:58 PM
I haven't gotten very far because I'm somewhat impatient when I'm both sick and tired, but I've enjoyed it so far. ^^

Might I ask why you chose Baltoy, Paras, and Koffing as the starters?

HyperKiller
April 20th, 2012, 01:57 AM
how do you get to the lilycove sewers? if its the aqua hideout, the swimming zombies (Hoenn is no longer safe! :O ) are blocking the place,how to remove them anyway? i beaten The (Moron) Senex and they're the only zombies left.

joshyv
April 20th, 2012, 08:09 AM
how do you get to the lilycove sewers? if its the aqua hideout, the swimming zombies (Hoenn is no longer safe! :O ) are blocking the place,how to remove them anyway? i beaten The (Moron) Senex and they're the only zombies left.
You the know the beach in lilycove surf there and bam the sewers are around there

HyperKiller
April 20th, 2012, 10:04 PM
when the fisherman gives me the Cursed Rod and tells me to fish the legendary shark Manmaulo, is it real or just a lie?

Esau told you to look for him, and that he would be in the Sundance Rock. Where is that rock? The hint is in its name (the rock's name)... Try looking for it!

its in dewfords cave, remember that slope while heading to Meteor? Surely you read the sign it clearly said 'SUNDANCE ROCK'

Bruneiro
April 22nd, 2012, 10:32 AM
I captured Senex,then i have searching Landon and May for reveal my past, i searched in Lylicove Museum,where i found they in other time, and i have battled with a man and after i catch Luca Zamón, and WHERE I ENCONTER MAY AND LANDON?

Yaoi Fan Boy
April 22nd, 2012, 03:08 PM
I patched Ruby with it... and... whenever I try to open it on VBA the window only shows white :/

padfoot8808
April 22nd, 2012, 03:36 PM
Same Here! I've used at least 7 different ruby roms, and 2 different patching systems.

Cooper157
April 22nd, 2012, 08:56 PM
You have to go into emulator under options and go to save type Flash 128k for VBA

Same Here! I've used at least 7 different ruby roms, and 2 different patching systems.

I'm just starting to think it doesn't work for psp because all I ever get is a white screen it's kind of a pain because I have tried so hard to put it on my psp and yet nothing has worked. If you ever figure it out or find a way please let me know.

HyperKiller
April 23rd, 2012, 01:46 AM
Np and thanks for anwsering my question aswell, If you need any more help just ask ( on the forum)

Found out that Luvdisc evolves into Basculin by Water Stone, i found mine while at the Shipwreck, so better answer the phone at the sewers, Water Stone found at the Dive place.

Also, i saw your previous comments about your steelix, how do you evolve Onix into Steelix anyway? i saw Diamondix already, and how do i evolve zangoose?

joshyv
April 23rd, 2012, 12:49 PM
Found out that Luvdisc evolves into Basculin by Water Stone, i found mine while at the Shipwreck, so better answer the phone at the sewers, Water Stone found at the Dive place.

Also, i saw your previous comments about your steelix, how do you evolve Onix into Steelix anyway? i saw Diamondix already, and how do i evolve zangoose?
Steelix evolves into diamondix by happiness, also zangoose evolves by level i think not quite sure.
Still wating so i can play again due to stupid bug with teleporter, come on culterine or/and 1158

HyperKiller
April 23rd, 2012, 10:00 PM
Steelix evolves into diamondix by happiness, also zangoose evolves by level i think not quite sure.
Still wating so i can play again due to stupid bug with teleporter, come on culterine or/and 1158

I get that, but i meant Onix to Steelix. not Steelix to Diamondix

And how do i get Radiorange? its so cool and i wanna call it AO (Annoying Orange) Reborn >=D

rakireid
April 23rd, 2012, 11:20 PM
Very nice hack love it so much :)

MJ13lization
April 23rd, 2012, 11:44 PM
Can anyone PM me what the guy from the sewers want and where do i get it please? Im kinda stuck there

joshyv
April 24th, 2012, 12:31 AM
Can anyone PM me what the guy from the sewers want and where do i get it please? Im kinda stuck there
You know you see a crashed ship, by surfing somewhere cant remember that said you have been lazerd by sharks, go there you can enter now

I get that, but i meant Onix to Steelix. not Steelix to Diamondix

And how do i get Radiorange? its so cool and i wanna call it AO (Annoying Orange) Reborn >=D
Onix to steelix is through level or just catch a steelix in the cave place where you fight the deadly 7 for like the 50034098230-9th time
and i will get back to you on Radiorange
Edit: Found out radiorange is a evolution of one of the madio's from the madio cave, which one no idea, but you also need a certain stone im going to either fire or moon i might be wrong

Charvisioku
April 24th, 2012, 09:59 AM
If it's any consolation, I've watched Candyman and got the reference :p
Gah can't bloody find sundance rock, think I'm just being thick here ¬.¬

...Never mind, found it. Wow I don't half feel stupid now xD

flamedawg6
April 24th, 2012, 01:26 PM
Does anybody know of a good pokemon snakewood rom for mac computers that i can get for free?

jstolze
April 24th, 2012, 01:31 PM
Does anybody know of a good pokemon snakewood rom for mac computers that i can get for free?
Can't post links to roms... Besides, the ones that work on windows should work on mac as well.

dreamer898
April 24th, 2012, 03:17 PM
where do i find surf i got the magikarp and beat the leader and ive looked and talked to everyone in every house. is my game glitched out?

Yoshichao
April 24th, 2012, 04:11 PM
where do i find surf i got the magikarp and beat the leader and ive looked and talked to everyone in every house. is my game glitched out?

Check the item the Magikarp is holding.

And how do i get Radiorange?

It's the evolution of a Pokemon you can catch (can't remember the name at the moment) via an area accessed by going through the Madio Caves. It's an interactable Pokemon. One of the paths in the caves will lead to one of the routes to Fortree and you'll see it. Then you evolve this Pokemon with a Leaf Stone.

Also, what are the ways people have gotten the new patch to work? The old one worked fine for me, but I'm getting a white screen with the new one (got a new Ruby ROM and everything). I tried switching the save type to Flash 128k but I still get the white screen.

HyperKiller
April 25th, 2012, 12:16 AM
Check the item the Magikarp is holding.

It's the evolution of a Pokemon you can catch (can't remember the name at the moment) via an area accessed by going through the Madio Caves. It's an interactable Pokemon. One of the paths in the caves will lead to one of the routes to Fortree and you'll see it. Then you evolve this Pokemon with a Leaf Stone.

Also, what are the ways people have gotten the new patch to work? The old one worked fine for me, but I'm getting a white screen with the new one (got a new Ruby ROM and everything). I tried switching the save type to Flash 128k but I still get the white screen.

Try a Ruby 1.0 ROM, it worked for me, and where can i get a Leaf Stone to evolve whatever pokemon it was (Supposedly Cinderco)? And im stuck in Asimov's Gym! its all messed up tiles how do i do it?

S-25
April 25th, 2012, 04:54 AM
Heyho!

I played Snakewood and I am very impressed up to the point where I am now. It's more interesting than most hack I played, which are quite a lot. X)

I've got three badges, being in Meteor Falls now.

Still, I have some suggestions (but they're only minor. It's still a great hack.) and other things I found out up to this point:

- First, for me the most important of all: #106 Moulder, which is a Zombie Version of Grimer. I think I get why the Out-of-Dex-Zombie-Pokemon are not catchable, but what about this one? If I click the "Area"-Button in the Pokedex, there aren't any results. Unfortunately.

- The game freezes for some strange reason at Route 114 (about three times I guess). One time near a breakable stone, one time near the persim berries and one time near the Meteor Falls entrance. It happened when I open the Item menu. When I switched back, I could not move anymore. Another thing is, it happened only after my Secretegg evolved to Hyperegg. But I do not think this is related to the freezing of the game.

- The evolution of Secretegg, Hyperegg, is #42 while Secretegg is #43. It should be the other way round. (I think, you know that already, but it is still a bit strange. XD)

- A few tileset problems. The first one I discovered is that you kan walk over the wall at the left part of Shakya Monastery.
There is another one at Route 103 on top of the mountain, where you can surf down the waterfall. Another one I remember is where you have to fix sth with the spinner in slateport.

Keep up the good work!

Team btw:
Weezing Lv44
Hyperegg Lv43
Lunatone Lv43

dreamer898
April 25th, 2012, 06:47 AM
do pokemon like gravoler and kadabra evolve or do they still have to be traded in rthis version?

HyperKiller
April 25th, 2012, 10:26 PM
do pokemon like gravoler and kadabra evolve or do they still have to be traded in rthis version?

Not sure myself, but i once found Alakazam in the route where you first meet Blackthorn, i suggest use Repel and a Lv 39~42 pokemon in front because i found my Alakazam at Lv42

S-25
April 26th, 2012, 07:00 AM
Alright, I got a new problem. For some strange reasons Asimov won't talk with me after Senex baked his cake.

April 26th, 2012, 08:33 AM
Alright, I got a new problem. For some strange reasons Asimov won't talk with me after Senex baked his cake.

This is an old error that I've already mentioned...It happens due to my carelessness...(I forgot to fix it...)But I've already sent a newer fixed version to Cutlerine,so please wait,I believe that he would post it soon...Now,what should you do is just leave the spot where you originally teleported to,and then go back there,Asimov will start to talk to you...

S-25
April 26th, 2012, 11:50 AM
This is an old error that I've already mentioned...It happens due to my carelessness...(I forgot to fix it...)But I've already sent a newer fixed version to Cutlerine,so please wait,I believe that he would post it soon...Now,what should you do is just leave the spot where you originally teleported to,and then go back there,Asimov will start to talk to you...

Do you mean the water-surrounded space or whole Necropolis?

Or is it just the one tile where you'll be teleported when Senex begins to bake his cake?

joshyv
April 26th, 2012, 12:17 PM
Do you mean the water-surrounded space or whole Necropolis?

Or is it just the one tile where you'll be teleported when Senex begins to bake his cake?
He means when you teleport to the water place that tile

Saxonaxe
April 26th, 2012, 08:43 PM
Hey, everyone. Do the new evolutions have shiny sprites? I caught a shiny Zigzagoon and want to know if I should train it to a Dragoone.

joshyv
April 27th, 2012, 12:02 AM
Hey, everyone. Do the new evolutions have shiny sprites? I caught a shiny Zigzagoon and want to know if I should train it to a Dragoone.
I have no idea but i would think so, plus shiny dragoone would be epic

S-25
April 27th, 2012, 06:22 AM
I tried to go back to that tile but nothing happened. I guess, I am doing it wrong.

Okay, after I won, Senex sends me in that water area. There, I can walk around freely (more or less, it's a small area) and when I left the tile I was teleported to and get back on that tile, nothing happens. Asimov still won't talk to me. D:

joshyv
April 27th, 2012, 09:02 AM
I tried to go back to that tile but nothing happened. I guess, I am doing it wrong.

Okay, after I won, Senex sends me in that water area. There, I can walk around freely (more or less, it's a small area) and when I left the tile I was teleported to and get back on that tile, nothing happens. Asimov still won't talk to me. D:
Wait til next patch and then go back to that tile i have the same problem

Asuf
April 27th, 2012, 01:55 PM
This is the third time I've started to play snakewood (twice before lost due to glitches haha) But I'm eager to find out whats going to happen!
Your hack has made me so persistent to see what happens next, I've never played a hack quiet like it! Congratulations on finishing it and removing bugs, also good luck with Keratin Version!

Shaly
April 28th, 2012, 05:54 AM
lil question... my egg evolved to secretegg on lv30 but i can't use a stone on it. is that normal?

minidonn
April 28th, 2012, 06:35 AM
Could anyone make a mini pokedex thing for all the Pokemon added? All I really want is the level it evolves.

S-25
April 28th, 2012, 11:12 PM
lil question... my egg evolved to secretegg on lv30 but i can't use a stone on it. is that normal?

Get it to Lv43 and it will evolve again.

Cutlerine
April 29th, 2012, 02:37 AM
OK, I've got another version of Snakewood for y'all, thanks to the tireless efforts of 1158. It's in the first post.

F.A.B.

joshyv
April 29th, 2012, 02:45 AM
1158 i went back to the tile but nothing happens, seems like the patch did nothing

Charvisioku
April 29th, 2012, 06:56 AM
I'm in the Necropolis prison, and I've hit a really annoying glitch. I've talked to the Rhydon so I can get to the platform with the prisoners on, but my character isn't reacting to them at all. Instead of starting the cutscene, there's just an option to jump between the 2 rocks into pitch black nothingness. I've save stated before the platform and gone back repeatedly, and it's just not happening. Game breaker or is there something I can do without having to start over?
Cheers ^_^

Saxonaxe
April 29th, 2012, 07:24 AM
If I apply the update will I lose my old save?

TyronApollo
April 29th, 2012, 07:36 AM
I'm new, can someone tell me how I can play this hack? Wich emulator do I need etc?

joshyv
April 29th, 2012, 12:05 PM
Can anyone tell me where the furi (not fire or water one) is

April 29th, 2012, 12:09 PM
Can anyone tell me where the furi (not fire or water one) is
On Route 115,you need a HM 04 to pass the rock which close to the place where you got NORMAN's badge...

Saxonaxe
April 29th, 2012, 04:54 PM
I was on the Island of Calm and this weird buzzing noise started up. It won't go away. Has anyone else had this issue and do you know how to get rid of it?

HyperKiller
April 29th, 2012, 10:28 PM
Help, after i beat Senex once and for all, where and what do i do next? also, im stuck on the Hajike Bird in the long trade chain which i hear gets you turmur, who do i give this to and what are the other trades after that?

joshyv
April 30th, 2012, 09:23 AM
Help, after i beat Senex once and for all, where and what do i do next? also, im stuck on the Hajike Bird in the long trade chain which i hear gets you turmur, who do i give this to and what are the other trades after that?
I believe you have to go to the meathouse and talk to the owner and tumur will apear lemme just check
Edit: This is a quote from one of the pages. "find a out of place hiker near the rapid currents East of Slateport" after that take the large wing to meathouse

Mintz
April 30th, 2012, 07:24 PM
how to evolve zangoose into zangol?

cleave1ce
May 1st, 2012, 06:36 AM
Hello .. :D
Can anyone offer a little help? I'm currently stuck after beating the pokemon league. Then there was something about finding a secret underground tunnel(?) under Lilicove(?) ... I could not find a secret passage (and found a glitched area where you can surf from where you're not supposed to and at some point walk on the water and there was a chunk of land with trees improperly cut =___= )

Another glitch i found that time was going to the big mart to see the scenes where I had to help the Afros fight the zombies again (only repeated once so far so should be fine ;D )

Question for Cutlerine; do you really have a dev team?

All and all, good job in this hack.

cronos5010
May 1st, 2012, 10:15 PM
can anyone help i dont know how use the game it in ips i dont know how to use it

cleave1ce
May 1st, 2012, 10:34 PM
can anyone help i dont know how use the game it in ips i dont know how to use it

This has been asked numeous times ^^
You have to use some software to patch a clean Ruby GBA ROM
I use IPSwin 2.0 .. you can use google to search for it and download it.
You must have a POKEMON RUBY ROM, the IPS and the patcher to make it work though. And don't forget to rename it to pokemon snakewood so as to not get confused with Ruby..

cronos5010
May 2nd, 2012, 12:05 AM
thanks for the tip cleaveice i tried it but the only thing that appears is a white screen i have a clean ruby rom and a visualboy advance but it never seem to work

cleave1ce
May 2nd, 2012, 06:17 AM
thanks for the tip cleaveice i tried it but the only thing that appears is a white screen i have a clean ruby rom and a visualboy advance but it never seem to work

Hmm..seemed like this thread hasn't been as active as before.. you can always try some other software mentioned by other members here.. maybe they worked for you.
However I do find it strange you get a white screen, mine works just fine though. There may be several factors at work here;
1) It seemed that snakewood does not work on some VisualBoy Advance Emu (may be because the emu is somewhat corrupted) when i first tried to play it, I got stuck after selecting new game. I had to get VBA from my friend (exact same version) and it worked!
2) It could be your callibration/setting. If you can play other roms like the original ruby without any problem than it should be fine to play this ROM too. I remember my VBA wont work as long as the real clock option is activated
3) May be a bad patcher software or corrupted ROM. If you play the Ruby before patching and it was fine then it is not the case D;
4) Make sure it was patched right(the right procedure blah blah) .. and also ensure the IPS is a complete file and not corrupted. Premature termination of download can be a pain.

ps: If you still cannot get it to work and would still like to play it, I can try patch it for you when I'm free. Of course I'll test it with my Emu first.
I do hope Cutlerine do not mind though.

Spritingyoshi22
May 2nd, 2012, 06:38 AM
Great hack from what I've played so far but the one problem I found is that on the S.S Conjero or whatever it's called (2nd visit). In the room where Ditto is supposed to appear (The room after the elevator). I couldn't find any wild Pokemon after looking for like 10 mins I also had no repels on.

cleave1ce
May 2nd, 2012, 07:05 AM
Great hack from what I've played so far but the one problem I found is that on the S.S Conjero or whatever it's called (2nd visit). In the room where Ditto is supposed to appear (The room after the elevator). I couldn't find any wild Pokemon after looking for like 10 mins I also had no repels on.

Do you have dispel tag on? Or you're simply not in the area where pokemon spawn. Have you try proceeding until you can no longer do so (where you need the key) back and forth?

MOFAN
May 2nd, 2012, 07:19 AM
AWESOME HACK MAN I HOPE THE HACK GETS 100% SOON!!!!!

Bruneiro
May 2nd, 2012, 11:41 AM
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!
I defeated Senex in Gym Island,and I have to find Landon and May,where i find they?(is not in Lilycove Museum,in this place they are in other moment,but now is the final of main story and i have to find they).

Mintz
May 2nd, 2012, 02:51 PM
If you are in Senex's lair, and die, is there anyway to get back in? I have a save state, but I ran out of revives, so I'm kinda ****ed. I can't figure it out.

Mintz

HyperKiller
May 2nd, 2012, 11:44 PM
TURMUR GET! thanks joshyv, but another question, where do i find May and Landon after i saved them? Trick Master found (CHOCWORK GET!), their the only ones left, and is Nurse Joy's Healmadio available at the Madio Cave?

EDIT 1: I bred Turmur, got an egg but it said "It looks like this egg will take a long time to hatch" this is the BAD EGG's line :( is this supposed to happen or will it hatch somehow?

EDIT 2: Answer quick please, im 2 boxes full of (maybe) BAD EGG's already, >.<

cleave1ce
May 3rd, 2012, 02:04 AM
Please tell me what i did wrong.. after i beat Senex there will be a scene where Senex "bake a cake" and everything went blue. When it happens i got stuck there with Asimov..he's supposed to talk but he didnt and i cant talk to him either D: ..

I try reloading saved state and fought him over 5 times, the same thing happens!

Edit: I've read the previous post.. apparently new patch is coming that will solve the issue? I do hope the patch will not mess up the save though.

Nway I have some bug to report here;
1) Before fighting SENEX there was a place with a fork, with door on left and right. Going right leads to an opening where you fight SENEX..LEft goes back to the room where you have to "jump bars" (i hate that place) .. once you got there you cannot get back to the fork you were in.. i.e The Quiz machines does not work anymore and the barricades are there!
2) Losing a battle at any point sends you back to where you fought PESTILENCE
3) Once leaving the place there's no going back!! When revisiting, you will end up in a room pitch black. Not only that, you cant walk anywhere from the spot your drop down to.

Spritingyoshi22
May 3rd, 2012, 07:33 AM
I've got past the S.S Conejro thing and now I don't no how to help the T-Rangers as there is a Severed Head that won't move out my way in Mt.Pyre.

Edit: I've figured it out now. I realised I was meant to enter it from the back entrance.

joshyv
May 3rd, 2012, 08:19 AM
TURMUR GET! thanks joshyv, but another question, where do i find May and Landon after i saved them? Trick Master found (CHOCWORK GET!), their the only ones left, and is Nurse Joy's Healmadio available at the Madio Cave?

EDIT 1: I bred Turmur, got an egg but it said "It looks like this egg will take a long time to hatch" this is the BAD EGG's line :( is this supposed to happen or will it hatch somehow?

EDIT 2: Answer quick please, im 2 boxes full of (maybe) BAD EGG's already, >.<
Do not worry it is not a bad egg this is what all eggs say when they are no where near to hatching and you meet may and landon in lilycove meusem place thungy and healmadio is not a pokemon sadly
You should try and get the 3 furi.
One is in that ship you enter 2 times where the strength rocks are :D

jstolze
May 3rd, 2012, 12:19 PM
Hey, why is it that when I was in Mt. Pyre, I suddenly end up coming out of where Wally's house would have been? Is this normal, game breaking, or what? How do I undo it if it's not normal?

Mochorro
May 3rd, 2012, 12:25 PM
If you are in Senex's lair, and die, is there anyway to get back in? I have a save state, but I ran out of revives, so I'm kinda ****ed. I can't figure it out.

Mintz

Yes, there is. Just go back to the Pokemon Center of Sootopolis.

ribbit3
May 3rd, 2012, 02:56 PM
what's the latest news? any changes?

Mintz
May 3rd, 2012, 03:08 PM
Yes, there is. Just go back to the Pokemon Center of Sootopolis.

how do you get there? can you fly?

HyperKiller
May 3rd, 2012, 11:57 PM
Do not worry it is not a bad egg this is what all eggs say when they are no where near to hatching and you meet may and landon in lilycove meusem place thungy and healmadio is not a pokemon sadly
You should try and get the 3 furi.
One is in that ship you enter 2 times where the strength rocks are :D

EDIT 3: deleted the rest of it,thanks joshyv, the remaining questions are, how do you get the badge for Strength, where next? I met May and Landon at the museum already, how to get Drilbur? and does Chocwork have evolution? (Ill PM you if you dont know how to get Chocwork. I suggest it in your team. )

cleave1ce
May 4th, 2012, 03:13 AM
how do you get there? can you fly?

Not apparently Mintz. I would see no point of going back once you left Soothopolis! Cause' you cannot get back to the point you once were!
To get to the pokecenter, go to the Sky Pillar again, talk to the Cassidy Rock it'll warp you there! But I just cannot reach senex at 2nd go! IT's meant for one go..
I'll tell you why
1) You need to fall down into some hole, you would fall into pitch blackness ( I did, maybe you're luckier than me I wouldnt know)
2) If you passed the quiz machine once, it will say "you solved the quiz" but the doors are closed, thus no way to get through them!\

Wish this will be fixed by the next patch

joshyv
May 4th, 2012, 06:32 AM
EDIT 3: deleted the rest of it,thanks joshyv, the remaining questions are, how do you get the badge for Strength, where next? I met May and Landon at the museum already, how to get Drilbur? and does Chocwork have evolution? (Ill PM you if you dont know how to get Chocwork. I suggest it in your team. )
Uh btw i have used chocwork and it is amazing, ok you know that ship where you get lazered by sharks once you accept that phone task go there complete the tasks and in one of the trash bins there will be the heat badge and latios egg oh its just a human skull D:
And drilbur i want to find too

HyperKiller
May 4th, 2012, 02:57 PM
Ok you know that ship where you get lazered by sharks once you accept that phone task go there complete the tasks and in one of the trash bins there will be the heat badge and latios egg oh its just a human skull D:
And drilbur i want to find too

Uh huh, well, which trashbin do you mean? the sewer or ship? and where do i find May and Landon next? i met them at the museum.

cleave1ce
May 5th, 2012, 05:20 AM
Bump!
No updates yet? My game has gone stale T___T
I used up all save state slots at Senex Lair and I can't complete it because of some script refusing to run! *sigh* =o=

To ^ :
Only sunken ship has trash bin, not the sewer. I got Heat badge but Latios egg?? O__O ...really?

Apparently the Landon and May at the museum is some kinda troll
:D <-- troll face

RedWz
May 6th, 2012, 08:05 AM
Has anyone managed to play this game on gPSP? At current, I can play on PC fine, but I can't for the life of me get it to work on my iTouch, as it loads straight to a white screen. I can't exactly convert save states (outside of the actual in-game saves). If anyone has, could they possibly make a save state for after the game loads (e.g. at the start menu, or something like that - so long as it's an .svs savestate that can load past the beginning intro).

EDIT: Found a way around this...Made a save state for Pokemon Ruby right at the beginning of the intro, then patched that copy of Ruby with the .ips, and I could then load the save for Ruby to get into Snakewood and make a save from inside there - rather than actually trying to load Snakewood on gPSP :) I don't think it'll have any adverse effects since I hadn't actually started a game, but at least this got it working for me.

Saltsoni
May 7th, 2012, 10:49 AM
hey there first post on forums :D have played many hacks and know how to patch but for some reason i cant get this hack playing..i patch it on a ruby rom(the ruby i have downloaded again for other hacks and work fine) and all i see is a white screen..help:/

joshyv
May 7th, 2012, 10:50 AM
hey there first post on forums :D have played many hacks and know how to patch but for some reason i cant get this hack playing..i patch it on a ruby rom(the ruby i have downloaded again for other hacks and work fine) and all i see is a white screen..help:/
change save file to 128k in the emulator

Saltsoni
May 7th, 2012, 10:54 AM
change save file to 128k in the emulator
done it already..doesnt work at all.. :/

cleave1ce
May 7th, 2012, 03:37 PM
done it already..doesnt work at all.. :/

Yet another white screen.. maybe you should try another emulator? I've issue with mine back then, but I got my friend's copy and it worked wonder (it's the EXACT same version ) *shrug*

Edit: Owh btw did you turn on the "real clock" thingy? Some games don't work with that turned on

Joshy5192
May 8th, 2012, 12:37 AM
When I open the file on my VBA emulator there's is just a blank screen. Is there a fix for this?

joshyv
May 8th, 2012, 11:45 AM
When I open the file on my VBA emulator there's is just a blank screen. Is there a fix for this?
Either use a V1 Ruby Rom or change the save file to 128K on the emulator

HyperKiller
May 10th, 2012, 12:32 AM
Okay now, seriously, i met May and Landon at the museum. where now!? I have been so bored i slept, and my younger brother destroyed my game! Nah, i had a backup file :cheeky: But seriously, im bored so please reply! *bottomless headbang*

joshyv
May 11th, 2012, 07:13 AM
Okay now, seriously, i met May and Landon at the museum. where now!? I have been so bored i slept, and my younger brother destroyed my game! Nah, i had a backup file :cheeky: But seriously, im bored so please reply! *bottomless headbang*
Ok in the lilycove museum there is a crate get explosion then save state and there will be a legendary luca zamon
EDIT 1:That was not a tame shadow luigi i want my soul back

Alex Vna
May 12th, 2012, 09:51 AM
Can any1 tell me where to find Roclobster? i really want it

doudou1408
May 12th, 2012, 11:17 AM
After beat E4 , no call.

I read i have to fly back to E4 and walk down --> Done but no call.
I have beat E4 again , but still no call.

Anyone can help me ? Because this game is good , and i want to finish it ! :)

Alex Vna
May 12th, 2012, 12:47 PM
i need that call too i know i have to go to the sewers under lilycove but the entrance is still blocked

aclone2
May 12th, 2012, 02:33 PM
Ok so I think I there is a bug. After I defeated Senex. The trigger for the conversation with the Deadly Seven leader won't work. Please fix.

HyperKiller
May 13th, 2012, 12:54 AM
Ok in the lilycove museum there is a crate get explosion then save state and there will be a legendary luca zamon
EDIT 1:That was not a tame shadow luigi i want my soul back

Oh, you visited my Pokefarm? nice, but sorry, forgot to mention to NEVER get close to Shadow Lugia :cheeky:

Perfect1Up
May 13th, 2012, 10:48 AM
Hey, I'm new here, but when I was playing Snakewood, I was at the town that is the Inquisition's base (after the desert). I weren't down and did the double battle with the two Inquisition members and started collecting the berries. But, my character is stuck now! She won't move and is stuck between the rock wall and the patch of soil for the berries. I saved before I realized I was stuck and now I don't know what to do. I don't want to start over! I spent many hours into grinding, but what else is there?

cleave1ce
May 13th, 2012, 05:37 PM
Can any1 tell me where to find Roclobster? i really want it

The blue thingy?
You can find it in... i think Dewford . . . there's a jetty and a tiny area of deepwater.. dive there

xI KaoTiiC Ix
May 14th, 2012, 02:09 PM
Why can't i see in frigid way? its all Foggy.

cleave1ce
May 15th, 2012, 04:59 AM
Has Cutlerene abandoned this hack? O___O
I haven't seen a single post from him.. And so far there has been accumulating reports on errors and stuffs.

joshyv
May 15th, 2012, 09:53 AM
Has Cutlerene abandoned this hack? O___O
I haven't seen a single post from him.. And so far there has been accumulating reports on errors and stuffs.
Culterne is now working on another hack and so far 1158 has been helping with bug fixes and posting new patches

keeweeofdeath
May 15th, 2012, 04:07 PM
I actually named my Zangol before I started the Necropolis dungeon.
Maybe someone has already done this, but I thought pokemon matchup was amusing.

cleave1ce
May 15th, 2012, 05:50 PM
Culterne is now working on another hack and so far 1158 has been helping with bug fixes and posting new patches

Thanx .. good to know ^__^
But neither have I seen 1158 around too =___=
guess everyone's busy u____u

Who wants to bet that cutlerine's next hack will be awesome?

May 16th, 2012, 02:27 AM
Thanx .. good to know ^__^
But neither have I seen 1158 around too =___=
guess everyone's busy u____u

Who wants to bet that cutlerine's next hack will be awesome?
I don't know where Cutlerine is...But I sent the newest fixed version to him alredy,and I sent it to joshyv,too.(To make sure I fixed the bug correctly...),so there's just a few pepole have the latest fixed version...Cutlerine has not release it yet...Well,I believe that joshyv must sent that version to you,I'm happy to hear that...Everything I do are for making this hack perfect...

cleave1ce
May 16th, 2012, 10:16 PM
1158!!
Nice to see you again ^^
Well... err.. no. There was no update and i didn't get it ...

I'll wait then ^__^
But one thing though, do I need to restart the game? I'm more than halfway thru (I beat Senex =___= )
I hope I can pick up from there though.

I thank you for your hard work 1158.

Akio123
May 17th, 2012, 12:05 AM
Hey just wanted to say great Hack!

Seriously, love all the anime references. (Everytime I ride the Vespa I play the FLCL ending song)

Cutlerine
May 18th, 2012, 05:29 AM
Gluagh. Sorry for all the delays. I just have one question to ask 1158, and then I'll post the update. I am still alive and online (though of course in this crazy modern world the two words are almost synonymous), in case anyone was thinking that there weren't going to be more patches.

F.A.B.

Alex Vna
May 18th, 2012, 09:22 AM
Can anyone send me the new fixed version pliz?
i cant get the call from prof birch after the pokemon league

blobulus
May 18th, 2012, 09:55 AM
This is the first rom i've ever played and I am LOVING it so far! ^_^ Also I found this because of nintendolp so you should probably get more people doing it so you can make it popular. :P

Alex Vna
May 19th, 2012, 09:20 AM
is there a way to get to fort draco a second time? cause i need to turn my thunder cub into a shinx

dracoflare
May 19th, 2012, 07:48 PM
I have been eager to play this Fan Hack Game. I always liked your fanfictions, so I am expecting your game to be equally good, plot wise.

I have downloaded the game twelve hours ago, which I assume is after your latest update. I downloaded the ips file, patched it to my RUBY rom, which is a good healthy working ROM. But after patching all I see is a white screen.

So..............ahem, can you identify the reason behind this issue?

BTW I use VBA 1.8.0 BETA 3

Akio123
May 20th, 2012, 04:44 PM
Hey Cutlerine,

Still love the hack, but I came upon the same glitch after beating Senex where Asimov is suppose to say something to you. Um...so since the event just won't trigger, does that mean that I can't actually complete the game?

If you or anyone else has advice as to what I should do, please let me know.

cleave1ce
May 20th, 2012, 06:20 PM
is there a way to get to fort draco a second time? cause i need to turn my thunder cub into a shinx

There is! Go through victory road! Umm i forgot the precise location but there should be a part in victory road where you jump off a ledge (it's a one way trip) you will end up in fort draco

To: Dracoflare

Maybe your should try an older version of VBA? I use vba 1.7 (argh.. forgot the 2nd decimal place, but it's a complete and stable one, not a beta)

dracoflare
May 20th, 2012, 07:41 PM
@cleave1ce I tried 1.7.2 and Nope, the rom works fine till it's patched, but then stops working. Might have something to do with my settings.

cleave1ce
May 20th, 2012, 08:38 PM
@cleave1ce I tried 1.7.2 and Nope, the rom works fine till it's patched, but then stops working. Might have something to do with my settings.

could it be the 64 or 128 bit issue?
maybe the "real clock" issue?
I remember i used to have a problem playing it.. (the game hangs the moment I press start) so I copy my friend's 1.72 (same as my old one though) and viola! It runs!

Must be some settings. :/

Btw . . . can anyone tell me whether cutlerine released the latest patch yet? I checked the first post it said last edited somewhere in April. Well I hope he will inform us when he release it at last ^__^

joshyv
May 21st, 2012, 11:25 AM
could it be the 64 or 128 bit issue?
maybe the "real clock" issue?
I remember i used to have a problem playing it.. (the game hangs the moment I press start) so I copy my friend's 1.72 (same as my old one though) and viola! It runs!

Must be some settings. :/

Btw . . . can anyone tell me whether cutlerine released the latest patch yet? I checked the first post it said last edited somewhere in April. Well I hope he will inform us when he release it at last ^__^
Yo if you need the new patch send me a message
Edit1: Actual ill send it anywayz just click on the link what says dont click this link

perfectwing
May 21st, 2012, 05:05 PM
Is Zangol a reference to Terezi from Homestuck?

cleave1ce
May 21st, 2012, 05:34 PM
Yo if you need the new patch send me a message
Edit1: Actual ill send it anywayz just click on the link what says dont click this link

Thx Josh .. ^-^
Owh btw.. your signature.. are those your pokemon in snakewood? I've been following your posts here and noticed their levels have increased!!

Edit: http: what the . . . lawl.. I've been trolled!! (and soul sucked =__= )

joshyv
May 22nd, 2012, 01:02 PM
Thx Josh .. ^-^
Owh btw.. your signature.. are those your pokemon in snakewood? I've been following your posts here and noticed their levels have increased!!

Edit: http: what the . . . lawl.. I've been trolled!! (and soul sucked =__= )
No these are not my pokemon from snakewood, i have a different more advanced team then that

dracoflare
May 22nd, 2012, 08:33 PM
Finally got the thing working. I have been download Pokemon Ruby ROM tilll now, this time I downloaded the Pokemon RUBY 1.0 Rom and it worked yay!

boopin
May 22nd, 2012, 10:10 PM
I really like this, and the screenshots look amazing. And from what I've seen, the Fakemon don't look too stupid, which is a tendency. Good job, can't wait to play it.

cleave1ce
May 23rd, 2012, 01:56 AM
No release yet? :D
(im being annoying XD )

@Dracoflare
Good for you.. congratz !! ^__^
If you're stuck in any part of the game, there's a youtube video "let's play pokemon snakewood" by WileChase in youtube. He'll show you up to gym island only.

Edit: But beware of his swearings! lol but if you play this game, it means you're old enough to accept a swear word or two. :)

May 23rd, 2012, 06:25 AM
No release yet? :D
(im being annoying XD )

@Dracoflare
Good for you.. congratz !! ^__^
If you're stuck in any part of the game, there's a youtube video "let's play pokemon snakewood" by WileChase in youtube. He'll show you up to gym island only.

Edit: But beware of his swearings! lol but if you play this game, it means you're old enough to accept a swear word or two. :)
Be patient,Cutlerine said that he'll release the latest fixed version soon.(Maybe today or tomorrow)

ubaid
May 23rd, 2012, 04:49 PM
Be patient,Cutlerine said that he'll release the latest fixed version soon.(Maybe today or tomorrow)

please someone give me pokemon snakewood in gba version. i cant patch this game. and i have downloaded in many site like pokemega.org, 4shared, mediafire, and many others but still not working on my GPSP emulator for nokia s60v5.
please give me the latest version. u can send the download link to my email [email protected]/

btw i use GPSP emulator. PLEEEASE i want play this game. thanks before

Slowpokeee
May 24th, 2012, 04:20 AM
Can you please help me I cannot get the game to work . Is it cause I use VisualBoyAdvance??

Spritingyoshi22
May 24th, 2012, 10:37 AM
I am stuck. I just beat that Esau guy and I know the sundance rock is in the solar carvens but I have know clue how to get to the solar caverns. Basically my question is how do I get to the solar caverns

Akio123
May 24th, 2012, 01:04 PM
I am stuck. I just beat that Esau guy and I know the sundance rock is in the solar carvens but I have know clue how to get to the solar caverns. Basically my question is how do I get to the solar caverns

It's in Dewford: remember back in Ruby where you needed the Mach bike in Dewford to get some item? (How you needed it to get through like the broken floors?) Since Solar Cave is a much better Dewford Cave, it's that part.

Also again, not to bother, but for the Post Senex battle in the water area with Asimov, is there ANY way to get it working or can I no longer play the hack?

thatjackal
May 24th, 2012, 08:09 PM
Yeah, I'm not new to patching roms (played dozens, and I did Pokemon Fuligin just last night before I got bored of it) and I can't get this to work for the life of me. Clean, unpatched U Ruby 1.0, yet after patching I only get a white screen. VBA and Boycott tried, too. I figure since other people are having issues, it's an IPS file issue and not our doing? I'm just perplexed since rom-patching is so second nature to me...

dracoflare
May 24th, 2012, 08:52 PM
It is working..I got the white screen thing previously too.

You must make sure of the following two things

1) Use RUBY 1.0 ROM
2) Change the save type to 128k

The patch is working.

AyumuHunter
May 24th, 2012, 09:14 PM
I am loving this hack. It is interesting, if I have one complaint is that we have some graphical errors, a bit wishing for more fakemon.

dracoflare
May 24th, 2012, 11:30 PM
Umm...I am facing major trouble.I lost in the final misssion thingy.......(noy sure if its the final mission :O) Anyway I was teleported to Verdantuf after losing..then I walked all the way to that Pacifidlog, got back to Sootpolis went into the enemy base again, but this time when I tried to jump from the carcenation chamber I ended up in a blank room where I can't seem to move nywhere......am I screwed?

thatjackal
May 24th, 2012, 11:34 PM
It is working..I got the white screen thing previously too.

You must make sure of the following two things

1) Use RUBY 1.0 ROM
2) Change the save type to 128k

The patch is working.

So, uh.. I already had my save type to 128k (from an earlier hack I guess) but I went ahead and patched one of my ten billion copies of Ruby 1.0 again anyway and... since you've posted, it works. GO FREAKING FIGURE. Thanks for existing I guess, hahahahaha.

dracoflare
May 24th, 2012, 11:43 PM
I read a couple of posts from earlier...........I think I am screwed up, I have my savestates but no matter which one I start I ended up owned by the lvl 78 stitcher...........guess I'll have to wait for the next update.

joshyv
May 25th, 2012, 12:28 PM
My team :D
Steelix-83
Metagross-84
Furi x-66
Furi z-66
Senex-90
Furi q-66

Saric92
May 25th, 2012, 05:35 PM
Is there a reason why I can't fly back to most of the towns that i've visited..?

dracoflare
May 25th, 2012, 07:51 PM
Nope.you simply can't......

cleave1ce
May 25th, 2012, 10:09 PM
@Dracoflare
YEs You ArE sO ScReWEd!! That's one of the many glitches of soothopolis! In my much much earlier posts i've pointed out that too..
Firstly, which starter do you use? I have my trusty wheezing.. it kinda "suicide bombed" my way to beat everyone there XD

Exiting the darn place at any time you're doomed not to be able to re do again..
Making a wrong turn warps you back to some quiz machine room you cant redo again.. Beating senex you'll get stuck when the script with asimov wont run..

My question: Is the fix out yet?

Edit: does not warp you to quiz machine room.. you'll have to go there eventually which you cannot do the 2nd time

AyumuHunter
May 26th, 2012, 01:54 AM
Hey how long do I have to grind before I can fight the Elite Four?

cleave1ce
May 26th, 2012, 02:15 AM
Hey how long do I have to grind before I can fight the Elite Four?

It depends actually.. level doesnt really means power in this hack. Once you're near 70 it should be fine.
But I would really suggest bringing a viariety of elements with you. ANd of course, there's always a surprise at the very end. Something round . . .

AyumuHunter
May 26th, 2012, 02:50 AM
It depends actually.. level doesnt really means power in this hack. Once you're near 70 it should be fine.
But I would really suggest bringing a viariety of elements with you. ANd of course, there's always a surprise at the very end. Something round . . .

Thanks Mate. Any good places to grind?

iPika
May 26th, 2012, 03:01 AM
@cutlerine

Hey, I put Snakewood on vba and it works, but when i put it in my Gameboid, it shows a blank screen even though i put it in 128kbs.

Royscalo
May 26th, 2012, 04:11 AM
*throws hands up into air*

Honestly, I don't know what my problem is with this. I've downloaded several Ruby ROMs (around seven) from all over the place. I tried looking for Ruby 1.0 versions like you said, and all of them work fine up until the point of the patch. I get the recurring white screen that everybody else seems to be getting.

I'm on the verge of giving up. I'm using GBA and GPSP, and neither seem to be able to work.

pokemonpal7
May 26th, 2012, 07:52 AM
Hey, can anyone give me a direct link to a Ruby download that works? 'cause I can't find any that work these days :(

dracoflare
May 26th, 2012, 08:54 AM
In that case I'll stop playing for now and wait for the update.and if it doesn't get fixed in the update.......well screw it:x It was fun while it lasted.

My team's Claydol lvl 67
Swellow lvl 53
Hariyama lvl 55
Aerodactyl Lvl 57
Toxicroak lvl 71
Celebi lvl 55
Magnezone lvl 54

And yes I have 7 Pokemon which I constantly rotate along with quilfish my surf slave :x

And yes I managed to defeat that lvl 78 stitcher with this team

Akio123
May 26th, 2012, 10:11 AM
Is there a reason why I can't fly back to most of the towns that i've visited..?

In a hack, there are only a certain number of fly zones. When you have more towns, you have the issue of not being able to fly everywhere.

Ok_Im_In
May 26th, 2012, 07:11 PM
Can someone help me? Is there a way to find senex in gym island and talk to landon and may ? I really want to beat this game for once.

Mochorro
May 27th, 2012, 12:21 AM
I have a question. Who is number 197 in the Pokédex?

And there is something I didn't like. It's about Gleis' Faceleech. In some battles, it knows the move Bite, which is Special. As Faceleech Special Attack and Defenses are pathetic, after it Bites, without doing a lot of damage, it faints. You should give it only Physical attacks, because if you don't, it's too easy to beat.

AyumuHunter
May 27th, 2012, 01:42 AM
Hey guys, I need to find extra stones, any advice?

thatjackal
May 27th, 2012, 03:59 AM
So I've got to say after, eh... 15 or 16 hours of playing this game off and on, it's undoubtedly the best hack out there. I have not has this much fun playing a Pokemon game in an incredibly long time. It... it even destroys the entire 4th gen games. This is seriously fun, funny, yet adult at the same time. Complete kudos, you've really brought back my love of Pokemon games. <3 you. Such a high-quality hack, gaaah!

cleave1ce
May 27th, 2012, 05:41 PM
Hey guys, I need to find extra stones, any advice?
By stone do you mean?

Evolution stones are quite hard to come by in this game. Sometimes (im not very sure) certain wild pokemon hold them. Pokemon like solrock and lunatone seemed to hold moonstone or sunstone ..
Apart from that it's only my guesses that grass pokemon may hold leaf stone.. :/

Or by luck zigzagoon may get you some..

HyperKiller
May 27th, 2012, 07:44 PM

At the bottom of Victory Road, where the waterfall is, there should be a cave, enter, go down the ramps and your at fort draco again

AyumuHunter
May 27th, 2012, 09:58 PM
By stone do you mean?

Evolution stones are quite hard to come by in this game. Sometimes (im not very sure) certain wild pokemon hold them. Pokemon like solrock and lunatone seemed to hold moonstone or sunstone ..
Apart from that it's only my guesses that grass pokemon may hold leaf stone.. :/

Or by luck zigzagoon may get you some..

Thanks mate, um any chance you have some grind hints?

cleave1ce
May 27th, 2012, 11:02 PM
Thanks mate, um any chance you have some grind hints?

Sadly...no
I grind in grasses and caves.. I was confident at level 70 (my wheezing) and others level 60 before taking on the elite fours and my I was in for a surprise! O__O Haha.. I thought I out levelled them..

Throttle! And prepare to get dizzy.. I throttled while grinding! By the end of the day I see everything with double images XD

Edit: Btw are you the impatient type (like me :D ) that likes to throttle trough every tedious things like waiting in poke center, battle animation, etc? If you're not that type I suggest you don;t start throttling. The developer of this hack; cutlerine said that some script won't run when we throttled too much in game.. well I'm stuck at a point currently(script not running) .. I'm waiting for game fix =___=

AyumuHunter
May 27th, 2012, 11:04 PM
Sadly...no
I grind in grasses and caves.. I was confident at level 70 (my wheezing) and others level 60 before taking on the elite fours and my I was in for a surprise! O__O Haha.. I thought I out levelled them..

Throttle! And prepare to get dizzy.. I throttled while grinding! By the end of the day I see everything with double images XD

Hot damn! So my best bet is to train in Victory Road and the Dragon Tower huh?

cleave1ce
May 28th, 2012, 12:23 AM
Hot damn! So my best bet is to train in Victory Road and the Dragon Tower huh?

Well . . there may be glitches out there that boost your level or something (pokemon games have them) but I went with Victory Road along. But it's not level that you need to own them.. type advantage can make your level 60 shine! Just bring lots of healing items.. yup, LOT'S of them.. you know how the trainers in this game fights I presume (Full restore every damn time they went low on hp)

Btw ... do you still have any pokemon with Exlposion skill? You may need them XD .. blasted me way thtough ^^
... Destiny bond is pretty sweet too.

AyumuHunter
May 28th, 2012, 12:49 AM
Well . . there may be glitches out there that boost your level or something (pokemon games have them) but I went with Victory Road along. But it's not level that you need to own them.. type advantage can make your level 60 shine! Just bring lots of healing items.. yup, LOT'S of them.. you know how the trainers in this game fights I presume (Full restore every damn time they went low on hp)

Btw ... do you still have any pokemon with Exlposion skill? You may need them XD .. blasted me way thtough ^^
... Destiny bond is pretty sweet too.

Thanks, and now I need to find a Fire Stone to evolve my Growlithe. How rare is the drop on Pick up?

cleave1ce
May 28th, 2012, 01:26 AM
no idea ... ^-^
my only firestone is the one i got from some dungeon i think.. (and yah never evolved my vulpix coz i only have one =__= )

AyumuHunter
May 28th, 2012, 02:16 AM
Darn, maybe I should ask the man who made the hack then. Thanks again cleave1ce!

Bullet1988
May 28th, 2012, 03:38 PM
does anyone know if diamandix has been added yet, i got my steelix to lv 100 an no evolution i just want to make sure there wasnt another way of evolving or if it had been added because i remember cutlerine saying he hadnt yet but that was a long time ago i think :S lol

cleave1ce
May 28th, 2012, 06:13 PM
does anyone know if diamandix has been added yet, i got my steelix to lv 100 an no evolution i just want to make sure there wasnt another way of evolving or if it had been added because i remember cutlerine saying he hadnt yet but that was a long time ago i think :S lol

Funny..one of the Afromasters have 'em and we can't? Lawl..those were the toughest **** out there!! Wiped out my entire party!

Anyone heard about the fiasco in Florida where a "cannibal" attacked and ate a man's face? The ZOMBIES are coming! Stock up pokemon right now!! And for GOD's sake keep some MArills!!

Royscalo
May 29th, 2012, 06:19 AM
YES! IT WORKS!

Are your Pokemon supposed to miss every other hit? 0.o

cleave1ce
May 29th, 2012, 05:19 PM
YES! IT WORKS!
Am I allowed to post a link?
But anyways, search for "pokemon ruby u 1.0" on google and click on the 4shared link, download that (and don't move it from the downloads folder).
Apply the patch, and it should work :D

-edit-

Are your Pokemon supposed to miss every other hit? 0.o

Well congratz to you.. I see the problem lies in the version of Ruby ROM. And.. NO! You're not allowed to post links to any ROM (i remember reading it somewhere here)

Pokemon supposed to miss every other hit? What do you mean?

dangerranger
May 29th, 2012, 07:35 PM
I give up. Where is the flamethrower TM please?
And the miner doll won't work.
Also, Here a few big bugs. I never interacted with group of zombies, chef, and inquisition in Mauville. They and Gleis just stand there and ignore me (as well as the first man you see in New Mauville in case they are connected.) Then, war and famine have randomly reappeared in the desert. When you talk to them, it asks you to use rock smash and when you do that, the game freezes :(

BTW this is one epic game. I can't imagine how long it took. Great work and good luck smoothing the wrinkles.

Ok_Im_In
May 30th, 2012, 11:22 AM
I give up. Where is the flamethrower TM please?
And the miner doll won't work.
Also, Here a few big bugs. I never interacted with group of zombies, chef, and inquisition in Mauville. They and Gleis just stand there and ignore me (as well as the first man you see in New Mauville in case they are connected.) Then, war and famine have randomly reappeared in the desert. When you talk to them, it asks you to use rock smash and when you do that, the game freezes :(

BTW this is one epic game. I can't imagine how long it took. Great work and good luck smoothing the wrinkles.

There is no Flamethrower, its change to fire pump. And if you see something odd(except deadly seven in lilycove market, you can just beat those again) do one thing: IGNORE IT.

PokeLordAndrew
May 31st, 2012, 03:35 AM

You get Diamandix by maxing out a Steelix's beauty

Southueki
May 31st, 2012, 09:59 AM
I'm playing this hack atm and have a few questions:

- What would be the best nature for the misteryegg?
- Are there any major changes to old pokémon?
- Is there some place where I can see all the available fakemon? (sprites only would be fine)

lukerules117
May 31st, 2012, 04:49 PM
How do I get a moon stone?

Bullet1988
June 1st, 2012, 10:08 AM
how do you max out beauty though? the contests an that side of the games i have never bothered with b4 lol

Ok_Im_In
June 1st, 2012, 02:38 PM
How do I get a moon stone?

Depends if you have rock smash,surf, willing to go to the back of meteor falls(get there by going north of rustboro), and surf when you get inside right of the entrance just to pick up a item called moonstone.

monos89
June 2nd, 2012, 04:40 AM
I'm not sure if it's come up before, there are a lot of pages on this thread, but whenever I enter a place with fog all I can see is the fog and my character sprite. Oh and Strength rocks apparently. I can't see the ground or anything though. It wasn't a big deal in the tunnel near the beginning, but in the Frigid Way I really need to see so I can navigate the ice floor puzzles

gunnerpow7
June 2nd, 2012, 04:49 AM
I'm not sure if it's come up before, there are a lot of pages on this thread, but whenever I enter a place with fog all I can see is the fog and my character sprite. Oh and Strength rocks apparently. I can't see the ground or anything though. It wasn't a big deal in the tunnel near the beginning, but in the Frigid Way I really need to see so I can navigate the ice floor puzzles

Do you use No$gba? If you do, then that's the problem. Use VBA instead of No$gba.

monos89
June 2nd, 2012, 05:17 AM
Do you use No$gba? If you do, then that's the problem. Use VBA instead of No$gba.

Yeah, that's what I've been using. I can't get it to run in VBA for some reason, I tried the flash 128k save thing but still got the white screen problem

Yeah, that's what I've been using. I can't get it to run in VBA for some reason, I tried the flash 128k save thing but still got the white screen problem

Nevermind, I just needed a clean ROM, running Snakewood on VBA now. On a related note, could anyone help me transfer my save from NO$GBA to VBA?

TomTom4207
June 3rd, 2012, 01:36 PM
For whatever reason after I patch my rom and try to run it I just get a white screen and cannot fix it. All of the other patches worked just fine. Just not this one for the hack I want to play most. :(

Ok nevermind After some searching I found the save type thing in vba. Now if I could get it to work on my psp Go.

dangerranger
June 3rd, 2012, 03:58 PM
Please help. I'm saved before fighting senex on the mountain, but whenever I beat him, I get transported to the watery place of doom. I've seen a few other people with this problem but no straight solution. Someone mentioned settings? I'm on vba, my save type's 128, I have it on real time clock... How do I fix this without restarting?

monos89
June 4th, 2012, 04:35 AM
Please help. I'm saved before fighting senex on the mountain, but whenever I beat him, I get transported to the watery place of doom. I've seen a few other people with this problem but no straight solution. Someone mentioned settings? I'm on vba, my save type's 128, I have it on real time clock... How do I fix this without restarting?

Okay, when you set the save type to flash 128k did you click flash in the options above that, or is it still set to automatic? I also saw somewhere that real time clock might cause problems, but I'm not sure. Hope this helps

MariaRainbow
June 4th, 2012, 07:04 AM
I have a problem, I can't make it work in the emulator! I tried patching many different ruby roms, but it never works, the screen is just totally white and nothing happens.

dangerranger
June 4th, 2012, 07:15 AM
Well would changing it now help? From what I tested with your suggestion, the script still won't run. Maybe I have to restart. Is there someway to transfer saved data or pokemon?

monos89
June 4th, 2012, 07:31 AM
I have a problem, I can't make it work in the emulator! I tried patching many different ruby roms, but it never works, the screen is just totally white and nothing happens.

Have you done the flash stuff? If you changed the save type and still have the white screen, it could be the rom. I was going to post a link to where I got my clean rom, but I don't have fifteen posts so I don't have that privilege yet

Well would changing it now help? From what I tested with your suggestion, the script still won't run. Maybe I have to restart. Is there someway to transfer saved data or pokemon?

I don't know how to help you with the script problem. As to save files, it should be as easy as copying the .sa1 file for the game, but I can't really help there, I've been trying to transfer my save file from one emulator to another without any success

MariaRainbow
June 4th, 2012, 09:00 AM
I figured it out now, that I had to change something to 128k or whatever. :)

monos89
June 4th, 2012, 09:10 AM
I figured it out now, that I had to change something to 128k or whatever. :)

Good to know someone's problem is solved :)

DevinEngland
June 4th, 2012, 09:44 AM
Hey, Mr. Cutlerine, I don't know if you meant for this or not, but I think I found a glitch. In Rustboro City, where the Supply Crate is, you can get infinite potions, did you want this to happen? Or is this a glitch?

Vodkabot
June 4th, 2012, 11:55 AM
Sorry if this is mentioned somewhere already (I don't want to read 99 pages, and the search function isn't finding anything relevant) but is there a clear way out of the -madio section of Mt. Pyre? I keep trying all sorts of combinations of ladders/doors but I'm not making any progress in the cave. Are we supposed to just go in the ladders/doors over and over again until something new happens?

Great hack, btw. I'm having a lot of fun, but this area is infuriating.

Wiiton
June 4th, 2012, 04:02 PM
is there anyway to get your save file from no$gba to vba?

dracoflare
June 4th, 2012, 06:49 PM
Sorry if this is mentioned somewhere already (I don't want to read 99 pages, and the search function isn't finding anything relevant) but is there a clear way out of the -madio section of Mt. Pyre? I keep trying all sorts of combinations of ladders/doors but I'm not making any progress in the cave. Are we supposed to just go in the ladders/doors over and over again until something new happens?

Great hack, btw. I'm having a lot of fun, but this area is infuriating.

I recommend you to watch the Let's Play videos on youtube. I myself took about 15 min. I tried various combinations of entering and exiting.....and finally managed to get out.

dangerranger
June 4th, 2012, 06:59 PM
I don't know how to help you with the script problem. As to save files, it should be as easy as copying the .sa1 file for the game, but I can't really help there, I've been trying to transfer my save file from one emulator to another without any success[/QUOTE]

Well thank you anyway for getting back to me. I'll try this too. Btw, nice profile image :)

cleave1ce
June 4th, 2012, 08:54 PM
@dangerranger
Your problem is more towards the script side. It's supposed to have a scene where Asimov talk to you and then both of you will go face senex. For some reason that particular script won't run for some players (like me) .. and thus I'm still stuck there. My advice i do NOT leave that place! Do not. Currently there's no returning to that place once ou left (using FLY, teleport or whatever) ..

1158 is the one who took charge over fixing bugs and problems. It was said that the new (still coming and probably the last patch for this rom hack) patch is supposed to have it fixed. (and it was supposed to be released half a month ago too) =___=

June 5th, 2012, 02:13 AM
@dangerranger
Your problem is more towards the script side. It's supposed to have a scene where Asimov talk to you and then both of you will go face senex. For some reason that particular script won't run for some players (like me) .. and thus I'm still stuck there. My advice i do NOT leave that place! Do not. Currently there's no returning to that place once ou left (using FLY, teleport or whatever) ..

1158 is the one who took charge over fixing bugs and problems. It was said that the new (still coming and probably the last patch for this rom hack) patch is supposed to have it fixed. (and it was supposed to be released half a month ago too) =___=
Yes,the latest fixed version ought to be released several days ago,but Cutlerine didn't do that...Maybe he forget it...But it's certain that it was fixed already...

PokeLordAndrew
June 5th, 2012, 02:14 AM
Hey, Mr. Cutlerine, I don't know if you meant for this or not, but I think I found a glitch. In Rustboro City, where the Supply Crate is, you can get infinite potions, did you want this to happen? Or is this a glitch?

It's not a glitch, it's intentional.
Just like the crate that does the same thing in wally's uncle's house in Petalburg

Mr Popo
June 5th, 2012, 04:40 AM
Can someone please post a .gba file as i can't patch the game on my iPod GBA emulator, thanks.

monos89
June 5th, 2012, 06:40 AM
@Wiiton

The way it was told to me is that you just change the .sav file for the game to a .sa1 file (just rename it, no need for converters or anything) and put it wherever your save files for VBA are. I can't guarantee it'll work, I've had no success in save file transfers whatsoever, but others say it worked for them

Pipimax
June 6th, 2012, 01:33 AM
Hey Guys !

First of all: Very Great Hack !

My Question
So my Egg just hatched to Mysteryegg.
I have no idea what to do with this right now ?
Can someone please help ?

chaotics6
June 6th, 2012, 02:28 AM
After beating the Senex on top of the Necrolopolis and after he bakes the cake when my game takes me to the destroyed Hoenn I am unable to do anything, including talk to Asimov.

PokeLordAndrew
June 6th, 2012, 02:32 AM
Can someone please post a .gba file as i can't patch the game on my iPod GBA emulator, thanks.

Sorry Popo, but it' against forums rules to post gba files or any rom files other than .ips files

Mr Popo
June 6th, 2012, 04:21 AM
Sorry Popo, but it' against forums rules to post gba files or any rom files other than .ips files
Oh I didn't realise, thanks for the response anyways.

monos89
June 6th, 2012, 07:49 AM
Hey Guys !

First of all: Very Great Hack !

My Question
So my Egg just hatched to Mysteryegg.
I have no idea what to do with this right now ?
Can someone please help ?

You just train it like a normal pokemon. Or put it in a pc box

Blaziken141
June 6th, 2012, 08:16 AM
I have a question: Where to get Magnemite, everywhere I look I cant find it.

0ct4v10u5
June 6th, 2012, 11:13 AM
Is there any way for me to be able to play this on my ipod using gpsPhone? whenever i try playing this, all i get is a blank white screen :/

Vodkabot
June 6th, 2012, 12:59 PM
I recommend you to watch the Let's Play videos on youtube. I myself took about 15 min. I tried various combinations of entering and exiting.....and finally managed to get out.Thanks for the response. I did do that before posting, but it all seemed random to me, and the person's video cut out during that installment and didn't actually show the whole cave. I'll try again doing exactly what the video did (maybe it's not random after all, but that would make him extremely lucky) until I can make it somewhere new. I'm guessing no one found a definite solution?

Southueki
June 6th, 2012, 03:12 PM
I'm terribly sorry for posting the same questions once more, yet I can't help but do so until I get an answer:

. What kind of atacks does the MisteryEgg learn? Is it a physical or special atacker? Which would be recommended natures for it?

. Are there any major stat/movepool/ability or such changes to former pokémon?

Thanks alot

monos89
June 6th, 2012, 04:56 PM
I have a question: Where to get Magnemite, everywhere I look I cant find it.

Found magnemite all over in that submarine you go to in Slateport

dangerranger
June 6th, 2012, 06:22 PM
@dangerranger

This is news! So what happens when the patch comes out? Will I still have to start over? Transferring entire saves... Is it easy / possible? Thanks for this bit of info.

Blaziken141
June 6th, 2012, 09:21 PM
Thanks for the Magnemite help monos89, I was using Repels the whole time XD

monos89
June 6th, 2012, 10:19 PM
Thanks for the Magnemite help monos89, I was using Repels the whole time XD

Lol, that's great XD Glad to be of assistance :)

Southueki
June 7th, 2012, 04:28 AM
So after a little research on old posts I'm guessing the best movepool for hyperegg would be:

. Water Spout
. Eruption
. EggBomb
. Softboiled

This is kind of a problem to figure a nature tho.

Any tips regarding best movepool (if not this one) and nature (stats based and atacks based)?

I'd appreciate an answer, thanks :)

MonkeyDNatsu
June 7th, 2012, 06:55 AM
Can somebody tell me where to catch a shinx? love that lil bastard :D

Raynestorm
June 7th, 2012, 07:32 AM
I downloaded this hack about 3 days ago and its fantastic. I started with Koffing but now I've beat the elite 4 and it lies in my box at lvl. 17, all but forgotten. I will say that adding Quilshark into the game was pure genius. It make Quilfish usable, a complete first. Anyway, gotta go back and try to figure out gym challenge. Keep up the great work!

ShadowDragon3812
June 7th, 2012, 08:37 AM
You can't catch Shinx. You get one in an ingame event.

m1j1browning
June 7th, 2012, 08:56 AM
Loving this so far but I have an issue. I beat the Elite 4 but when I go into the HOF room to register my team it says "Save Failed" and just freezes there. When I actually boot up the ROM I just get a white screen but that hasn't been an issue since I was using save states but now I can't progress. Any ideas?

MonkeyDNatsu
June 7th, 2012, 11:04 AM
You can't catch Shinx. You get one in an ingame event.

ah Thanks for the info, how far along/where is that? :/

Alex Vna
June 7th, 2012, 11:16 AM
does any1 know how to evolve lunatone to galactimon and zangoose to zangol?

Myridian
June 8th, 2012, 12:37 AM
What's a good level to evolve Cinderco at? Does it learn anything worthwhile, and does anyone have a moveset for it's evolved form?

leyatsu123
June 8th, 2012, 02:39 AM
ive been wandering howd u put new pokemon cause i really wanna hack but i only use that advance map so that i can use stairs when i theres A blocking :D

WhiteStar2212
June 8th, 2012, 02:16 PM
How do you download the game?

monos89
June 8th, 2012, 04:54 PM
How do you download the game?

Go to page one, the download is at the bottom of Cutlerine's big first post, right above the "My trip to the end of time" picture

Mochorro
June 8th, 2012, 11:08 PM
So after a little research on old posts I'm guessing the best movepool for hyperegg would be:

. Water Spout
. Eruption
. EggBomb
. Softboiled

This is kind of a problem to figure a nature tho.

Any tips regarding best movepool (if not this one) and nature (stats based and atacks based)?

I'd appreciate an answer, thanks :)

You know, you can evolve Mysteryegg (or its latest evolution, Hyperegg) via stones into Entei (Fire), Raikou (Thunder), Suicune (Water), Celebi (Leaf), and Unown (Moon IIRC). Unown is one of the best Pokémon in the game, with Legendary stats. You can choose between those, and then choose a nature that fits. Personally, I'd go for a nature that improves Sp. Atk. so that you can abuse of Water Spout or Eruption. And something else. Hyperegg has amazing Defenses and HP, so you can keep it as the egg, and not evolve it.

I evolved it into Unown, and it works well. But you choose the one you prefer.

monos89
June 8th, 2012, 11:11 PM
You know, you can evolve Mysteryegg (or its latest evolution, Hyperegg) via stones into Entei (Fire), Raikou (Thunder), Suicune (Water), Celebi (Leaf), and Unown (Moon IIRC). Unown is one of the best Pokémon in the game, with Legendary stats. You can choose between those, and then choose a nature that fits. Personally, I'd go for a nature that improves Sp. Atk. so that you can abuse of Water Spout or Eruption. And something else. Hyperegg has amazing Defenses and HP, so you can keep it as the egg, and not evolve it.

That's really cool, I just left mine in a pc box. When I restart I'll have to remember that

Alex Vna
June 9th, 2012, 02:33 AM
does glute do anything or is it supposed to have only defense curl?

Southueki
June 9th, 2012, 04:19 AM

I'll probably keep it as hyperegg :)

Thanks alot !

sukar
June 9th, 2012, 06:14 AM
how to evolve zangoose to zangol or what level it will evolve

Cutlerine
June 9th, 2012, 02:21 PM
I posted another of 1158's wonderful bugfixes just now. The download's in the main post. Sorry for the delay guys; I hope this solves some of the issues you guys have been experiencing, because it seems to work just fine for me.

F.A.B.

ShadowDragon3812
June 9th, 2012, 03:38 PM
Before I DL the new patch, I'll be able to use the same save, right?

Rewlim
June 9th, 2012, 05:26 PM
I got the camera pokemon, X3243253 or whatever. It has the ability Data Stream which says it will always hit first, but it has gone second several times for me (if not every time)

ShadowDragon3812
June 9th, 2012, 05:35 PM
Strange, it has gone first every time for me.

Okay, so I'm before victory road and I still don't have a 6th member. Recomendations? Also, should I ditch my Claydol? it isn't really doing it for me. What should I get, and where can I get it?
Current Team:
Claydol
Aerodactyl
Metagross
Dragoone
X32763

J-Money808
June 9th, 2012, 08:26 PM
I recommend Qwilshark or Kenchukuo. They rock. Also I found a glitch(don't know if it happened to other people)\

After defeating the elite 4, I never got the call from birch but just went to Lilycove sewers anyway. As soon as I entered I walked back out and the cutscene with you running from gleis and everything happens and the story progresses. So i don't know how to get into the sewers, wen i do i just go to a room with 4 warp tiles and i can never find out how to beat it, and I can't get to the shipwreck, but i've done everything up to getting HM04 and Gym Island. Any help or suggestions??

My Team

Toxicroack lvl 69
Chocwork lvl 34
X32763(Robo) lvl 66
Claydol(Ball) lvl 60
Kenchukuo(Death) lvl 67
Qwilshark(Poison) lvl 70

Gengarizard28
June 10th, 2012, 01:48 AM
This hack is confusing...