PDA

View Full Version : Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

HackHackHack
January 28th, 2011, 06:33 PM
I think the only possible way to get Faceleech is to use AdvanceMap maybe?
I checked it's entry with YAPE and it only said congrats if you got it.

callumjames3
January 29th, 2011, 05:33 AM
What are the Madios base stats, I quite like their design, and I want to know whether they are worth using?

Cutlerine
January 29th, 2011, 10:58 AM
I think the only possible way to get Faceleech is to use AdvanceMap maybe?
I checked it's entry with YAPE and it only said congrats if you got it.

Just wait for Faceleech, please. He'll be made available in the next update.

What are the Madios base stats, I quite like their design, and I want to know whether they are worth using?

The Madios range from a low of 260 to a high of 480; in other words, some of them are absolutely awful, and some of them are OK. Kingmadio is an oddity, with a base stat total of 6.

I'm afraid I can't be bothered to look up every single set of base stats, but this should give you some idea. I believe that Treemadio and Blastmadio are the two strongest.

HackHackHack
January 29th, 2011, 10:33 PM
1 thing that freaks me out in this ROM is Golbat's RBY sprite....
worse than the Island of Calm.....

Cutlerine
January 30th, 2011, 02:36 AM
1 thing that freaks me out in this ROM is Golbat's RBY sprite....
worse than the Island of Calm.....

Yay, someone noticed!

Golbat's original sprite is one of my all-time favourites. I will never understand why they changed his design and removed his tongue in later generations - like they removed Kakuna's giant claws. For me, Golbat and giant tongues are inextricably linked in my mind.

treelove2
January 30th, 2011, 11:31 AM
Maybe they changed it so it won't scare people. The first time I played one of the old games, I met a Kakuna and was basically scared to death. I will NEVER play one of those games again.

Xigbar02ii
January 31st, 2011, 01:57 PM
Okay, i need tips for beating the fortree gym, winoa and vercity. My new team:
Absol LV 41 Mild (Bite, Shadow Ball, Beat Up, Slash)
Breloom LV 46 Rash (Mega Drain, Headbutt, Mach Punch, Sky uppercut)
Gigawolf LV 48 Lonely (Extreme Speed, Ice Punch, Rock Tomb, Bite)
Dragoone LV 42 Impish (Headbutt, Slash, Surf, Shock Wave)
Raikou LV 45 Jolly (Water Spout, Explosion, Rain Dance, Flash)
Qwilshark LV 44 Naive (Surf, Headbutt, Water Gun, Takedown)

I'm training currently, but i've been having problems finding good pokemon to train on.

And two other things, what's the colonge for and when and if absol evolves.

Tcoppy
January 31st, 2011, 02:28 PM
Okay, i need tips for beating the fortree gym, winoa and vercity. My new team:
Absol LV 41 Mild (Bite, Shadow Ball, Beat Up, Slash)
Breloom LV 46 Rash (Mega Drain, Headbutt, Mach Punch, Sky uppercut)
Gigawolf LV 48 Lonely (Extreme Speed, Ice Punch, Rock Tomb, Bite)
Dragoone LV 42 Impish (Headbutt, Slash, Surf, Shock Wave)
Raikou LV 45 Jolly (Water Spout, Explosion, Rain Dance, Flash)
Qwilshark LV 44 Naive (Surf, Headbutt, Water Gun, Takedown)

I'm training currently, but i've been having problems finding good pokemon to train on.

And two other things, what's the colonge for and when and if absol evolves.
I went with my Dragoone and quilshark, and gigawolfs ice punch would help a lot with winona, and if I remember you get healed after beating winona, than I use quilshark,raikou,gigawolf and Dragoon for the veracity.
And, give the cologne to a man in the town with the second gym.
Also, Absol does not evolve........yet.XD

Xigbar02ii
January 31st, 2011, 04:42 PM
I went with my Dragoone and quilshark, and gigawolfs ice punch would help a lot with winona, and if I remember you get healed after beating winona, than I use quilshark,raikou,gigawolf and Dragoon for the veracity.

Hey, thanks dude. Also, what's the town with the second gym? Or where the HM Fly is. I also made a change to my team, I've taken out my Breloom and added my shiny aerodactyl. It's LV 40, relaxed, with bite, Rock Smash, Ancient Power, and Iron Slam. I also lost again to veracity's ho-ho about 2 minutes ago....

Cutlerine
February 1st, 2011, 12:07 AM
Hey, thanks dude. Also, what's the town with the second gym? Or where the HM Fly is. I also made a change to my team, I've taken out my Breloom and added my shiny aerodactyl. It's LV 40, relaxed, with bite, Rock Smash, Ancient Power, and Iron Slam. I also lost again to veracity's ho-ho about 2 minutes ago....

Any Rock move, especially one coming from a Gigawolf, ought to basically OHKO that Ho-oh. I was surprised when I played through it that Veracity wasn't so hard - my Golem, Frutilicus, defeated every single one of his Pokémon with Earthquake or Rock Blast.

Absol will not evolve. Not in this game, anyway.

HackHackHack
February 1st, 2011, 02:26 AM

Ho-oh is the dangerous one. Arm yourself with a water type and whatever you do, DO NOT use earthquake! Try using a Quilshark for best results! (For an easier victory, level it up to lvl 50s and make sure it learns Storm Surge or Surf)

Tcoppy
February 1st, 2011, 04:40 AM
Okay, like cutlerine said, any rock move would help with ho-oh, and get sludge bomb and replace quilsharks water gun with that and that will help aswell, the second gym is in a island, and fly is.....well I forgot, but you get it somewhere XD.

Xigbar02ii
February 1st, 2011, 12:38 PM
Thanks all of you dudes! I'm gonna level up some more, and one last thing, when does quilshark get sludge bomb? Also I switched my breloom for my shiny aerodactyl, which has ancient power :D.

I just beat them! YAY! Now I need help with getting through the cave in front of the safari zone, or where to go after beating veracity.

Nevermind, after 20 minutes of cave crawling I got out.

Tcoppy
February 1st, 2011, 01:01 PM
Nevermind, after 20 minutes of cave crawling I got out.
20 Minutes? Thats gotta be a record, that cave was an ultimate puzzle, a puzzle that can be completed in 40 minutes or higher, that is amazing. Anyway becarefull of this part if I'm correct there is gonna be a tough trainer to beat in lilycove, not as tough as war, but she's still tough.

Cutlerine
February 1st, 2011, 01:15 PM
20 Minutes? Thats gotta be a record, that cave was an ultimate puzzle, a puzzle that can be completed in 40 minutes or higher, that is amazing. Anyway becarefull of this part if I'm correct there is gonna be a tough trainer to beat in lilycove, not as tough as war, but she's still tough.

It's possible to go through the Madio Caves very quickly if you know how, but unfortunately even I don't know the route. I know where to go when I reach a certain point, but it takes me anything from 5-30 minutes to get to that point...

Also, the Trainer you speak of isn't that hard. In fact, for me, she's always the easiest boss in the game, and something of a let-down.

Xigbar02ii
February 1st, 2011, 03:52 PM
You mean Setex? I already beat him, he was easier than war. I also did the part with the dragons and now I gotta beat the elite four. This is my current team.
Aerodactyl LV 46
Breloom LV 49
Qwilshark LV 51
Gigawolf LV 52
Raikou LV 49
Dragoone LV 48

And how I figured it out, was that every time I went through the caves only, no stairs, and what ever opening I was facing I went in, and only when I reached the middle or fourth opening, did I go backwards, and then you like magically appear in a place with stairs.

HackHackHack
February 1st, 2011, 04:29 PM
You mean Setex? I already beat him, he was easier than war. I also did the part with the dragons and now I gotta beat the elite four. This is my current team.
Aerodactyl LV 46
Breloom LV 49
Qwilshark LV 51
Gigawolf LV 52
Raikou LV 49
Dragoone LV 48

And how I figured it out, was that every time I went through the caves only, no stairs, and what ever opening I was facing I went in, and only when I reached the middle of third opening, did I go backwards.

You should train your Pokemon a little more! I've played this game and all the elite 4 has Pokemon lvl50-65ish

Xigbar02ii
February 1st, 2011, 04:52 PM
Yeah i just about to train. Any ideas of a place with some pokemon that aren't like zigzagoons or graveills that only give you 300 exp?

HackHackHack
February 1st, 2011, 04:55 PM
Yeah i just about to train. Any ideas of a place with some pokemon that aren't like zigzagoons or graveills that only give you 300 exp?

Legal Way: Victory Road
Harder Way: Rechallenge Tina & Bruce
Very easy spoiling Way: Use YAPE0.9 to change base exp of a Pokemon/Zombiefied Pokemon

Xigbar02ii
February 1st, 2011, 05:41 PM
Thanks dude, I'll try Victory Road and maybe the YAPE0.9 if I have too. Thanks !

Hey, what do i do with the Thunder Cub, Scratch Kitten, Flash Puppy, and Scruffy Chick?

Cutlerine
February 1st, 2011, 11:57 PM
Thanks dude, I'll try Victory Road and maybe the YAPE0.9 if I have too. Thanks !

Hey, what do i do with the Thunder Cub, Scratch Kitten, Flash Puppy, and Scruffy Chick?

If you've already left Fort Draco, then nothing, because you can't currently return there. However, do not despair. I will add a way back.

What you would otherwise do with them is bring them to the Petmaster in Fort Draco (along with the Sparkly Pony). Leaving them with him for a while will result in them either growing up into usable Pokémon or dying.

Xigbar02ii
February 2nd, 2011, 01:35 PM
One last thing, how do I get to victory road? All I can do is dive near the shore then i get placed in the ocean and I can walk on water and all the people have lvl 70 pokemon.

Cutlerine
February 2nd, 2011, 02:01 PM
One last thing, how do I get to victory road? All I can do is dive near the shore then i get placed in the ocean and I can walk on water and all the people have lvl 70 pokemon.

Er... That's not meant to happen... Let me look into that for you.

EDIT: Went and looked into it, and I can't find anything wrong with it. Where did you Dive from? Can you take me through what happened, step by step? I'm afraid I haven't been able to replicate the fault, and I can't seem to find any reason why this would suddenly happen after it working perfectly fine for the rest of the people who played it...

Tcoppy
February 2nd, 2011, 02:21 PM
Er... That's not meant to happen... Let me look into that for you.

EDIT: Went and looked into it, and I can't find anything wrong with it. Where did you Dive from? Can you take me through what happened, step by step? I'm afraid I haven't been able to replicate the fault, and I can't seem to find any reason why this would suddenly happen after it working perfectly fine for the rest of the people who played it...
I had this before I just never spoke of it XP, I am not sure which dive spot, but it's under a rock on the waters surface, which leads the activation of a walk through walls glitch. And it impacts the swimmers with the higher 70's pokemon.

Xigbar02ii
February 2nd, 2011, 03:10 PM
What happened was I surfed from the Lilycove city shore, past the two swimming Zombies. There's a small dive spot, and thats all. The rest is blocked by rocks. When you dive, you go under water and there's a cave. When you go in, that's the only place you can dive up from, except where u came in. When you resurface, you appear on a rock, and you can walk on water. There's a swimmer next to the rock with a lvl. 70 Crawdaunt. Then if you go right then down, there's a old man walking on the water who has 3 lvl 70 pokemon. I tried to fight him, but I turned my game off and re-loaded.

I also have another weird glitch, where in lilycove city, the house where the gameshark characters would be in, next to contest building, you see a sprite of yourself and the pet shop person, if I talk to either of them, the game freezes. What's up with that?

fildrong
February 2nd, 2011, 03:24 PM
Hi again! Here is some questions : Where can i find thunderbolt and is there a good grass TM in the game bar solarbeam (yeah, im searching an evolution for Hyperegg, which is too defensive for me as i took Baltoy in begin).

Could you tell me the attacks Hyperegg will learn in his progression? (water spout / eruption being nice but more PP :D)

Will I find Fly soon? (im right in the hoenn film university in Fortree and asking to let my Swellow go) In the same way, will i get a water stone soon?

Does Cinderco has an evolution? If yes, what are his base stats?

Thanks a lot!

Xigbar02ii
February 2nd, 2011, 03:32 PM
Hi again! Here is some questions : Where can i find thunderbolt and is there a good grass TM in the game bar solarbeam (yeah, im searching an evolution for Hyperegg, which is too defensive for me as i took Baltoy in begin).

Could you tell me the attacks Hyperegg will learn in his progression? (water spout / eruption being nice but more PP :D)

Will I find Fly soon? (im right in the hoenn film university in Fortree and asking to let my Swellow go) In the same way, will i get a water stone soon?

Thanks a lot!

You get Fly after you beat veracity, get through madio cave, and go to lily cove. You have to beat a boss there and after you that, you get taken to fort draco. but I dont want to spoil the game too much. Hyperegg doesn't learn any moves to my knowledge because you can evovle it using evolutions stones.

fire for entei, water for suicune, thunder for raikou, but you'll have to ask cutlerine for the complete list. That's all i know, hope it helps.

codylynn94
February 2nd, 2011, 05:52 PM
im stuck in the sub.... i have fixed the engine but now i cant find a way out... please help

Tcoppy
February 2nd, 2011, 06:02 PM

Thanks a lot!

1. Why do you ant to evolve that egg? It is more powerful then it's evos.
2. you get fly in some sort of event of sort.
3. The only advice I give you is find a stone with a leaf on it. XD
im stuck in the sub.... i have fixed the engine but now i cant find a way out... please help
Usher is in the engine area you just have to find him

Cutlerine
February 2nd, 2011, 11:55 PM
I had this before I just never spoke of it XP, I am not sure which dive spot, but it's under a rock on the waters surface, which leads the activation of a walk through walls glitch. And it impacts the swimmers with the higher 70's pokemon.

If someone can get me a picture, I might be able to find and fix this...

HackHackHack
February 3rd, 2011, 02:03 AM
If someone can get me a picture, I might be able to find and fix this...

Good news Cutlerine, I have the picture but I don't know how to post cause I am a n00b at quoting.(~No shame~) (I'm using VBA emu to capture images)
It is the dive spot near Lilycove that leads to EverGrande but once you enter the first underwater cave, there is a spot that you can submerge that leads to the area that Tcoppy said.

Cutlerine
February 3rd, 2011, 02:44 AM
Good news Cutlerine, I have the picture but I don't know how to post cause I am a n00b at quoting.(~No shame~) (I'm using VBA emu to capture images)
It is the dive spot near Lilycove that leads to EverGrande but once you enter the first underwater cave, there is a spot that you can submerge that leads to the area that Tcoppy said.

I'd worked that out, but I'm sure I've gone over every single square of the map and can't find anywhere where it's possible to emerge there... Would someone with enough posts to do so please be kind enough to provide me with a picture? Pretty please?

jakkinho
February 3rd, 2011, 03:04 AM
Found it!

Screen 1: Just dive at the spot outside of lilycove and go in the first cave
Screen 2: you entered the 1st cave and you find yourself between two caves (if you continue you end up at the indigo plateau. DON'T CONTINUE, use dive at the exact spot as on the screenshot
Screen 3: after using dive you end up at that spot, being able to walk on the water. I guess that spot is the route "above" sootopolis city, where you find the shards 'nd stuff (i think)

Scyther Slicer
February 3rd, 2011, 07:37 AM
I like how at the beginning of the game your character won't take more than one pokemon because he's not a thief, but if you win drinking contests he steals money right out of the guy's wallets. hehehe.

Is there any way to catch electric monsters like the girls from DENJUU region have? Just wondering.

Cutlerine, awesome game btw.

I feel dumb. I'm at the part where I have to fight the witches to get to Fortree city, and my pokemon were almost all dead so I went the long way back to the west side of Fortree to heal up. When I got back I found the witch doctor who was more than happy to heal my pokemon *slaps forehead*

Xigbar02ii
February 3rd, 2011, 07:59 AM
I also have another weird glitch, when I enter or just walk in front of the lilycove city sign, I start battles with the deadly seven, but you can't see them. Here' s a pic:

Scyther Slicer
February 3rd, 2011, 08:15 AM
are there dawn or dusk stones like there are in pokemon diamond/pearl?

and i know someone asked this earlier, but I didn't see a specific answer to it: can Shadernus (or how ever they're spelled) be caught from the X tiles on the island of calm? I'd find out myself, but since Gleis isn't there anymore to teleport me out I'm afraid I'll get trapped down there.

Thirdly, no one else has mentioned this: I was looking through my PC boxes and I have a LV 0 psy duck in it. It says it needs 1 exp. point to grow to lvl 1, and it doesn't know any moves. I don't remember ever catching it. I haven't tried using it in battle, but I will once i can, probably today. Has anyone had this pokemon appear for them?

Xigbar02ii
February 3rd, 2011, 08:22 AM
No, what PC box number did you find it in? I'll check mine. I think someone in the past pages said they captured a shaderu. Try searching this thread for it.

No I don't have a psyduck...weird.

Cutlerine
February 3rd, 2011, 09:08 AM
are there dawn or dusk stones like there are in pokemon diamond/pearl?

and i know someone asked this earlier, but I didn't see a specific answer to it: can Shadernus (or how ever they're spelled) be caught from the X tiles on the island of calm? I'd find out myself, but since Gleis isn't there anymore to teleport me out I'm afraid I'll get trapped down there.

Thirdly, no one else has mentioned this: I was looking through my PC boxes and I have a LV 0 psy duck in it. It says it needs 1 exp. point to grow to lvl 1, and it doesn't know any moves. I don't remember ever catching it. I haven't tried using it in battle, but I will once i can, probably today. Has anyone had this pokemon appear for them?

There are no Dusk/Dawn Stones.

Shaderu can be caught, but I'll be fixing this in the next update. He's a legendary Pokémon, so I don't want anyone getting hold of him until I say so.

As for the Psyduck... Eh, I don't know about that. Sounds like a random glitch to me. If you use it in battle, one of two things will happen: it'll freeze the game or instantly level to level one. I recommend levelling it to level one in the Day Care before you use it in battle. That's what you do with the Level 0 Celebi you can get in GSC by glitching it.

I also have another weird glitch, when I enter or just walk in front of the lilycove city sign, I start battles with the deadly seven, but you can't see them. Here' s a pic:

Er... Yeah, someone said about that... never happens for me, but I understand that it does for some people. I'll see if I can fix it, but if there's no problem at my end it's tricky to fix.

I like how at the beginning of the game your character won't take more than one pokemon because he's not a thief, but if you win drinking contests he steals money right out of the guy's wallets. hehehe.

Is there any way to catch electric monsters like the girls from DENJUU region have? Just wondering.

Cutlerine, awesome game btw.

I feel dumb. I'm at the part where I have to fight the witches to get to Fortree city, and my pokemon were almost all dead so I went the long way back to the west side of Fortree to heal up. When I got back I found the witch doctor who was more than happy to heal my pokemon *slaps forehead*

The T-Fangers are not from the Denjuu region. There is no Denjuu region. They're from the Denjuu universe. Play Keitai Denjuu Telefang and you'll understand.

Found it!

Screen 1: Just dive at the spot outside of lilycove and go in the first cave
Screen 2: you entered the 1st cave and you find yourself between two caves (if you continue you end up at the indigo plateau. DON'T CONTINUE, use dive at the exact spot as on the screenshot
Screen 3: after using dive you end up at that spot, being able to walk on the water. I guess that spot is the route "above" sootopolis city, where you find the shards 'nd stuff (i think)

OK. I'll fix that right away. Thanks so much!

Xigbar02ii
February 3rd, 2011, 09:12 AM
Hey did you see the pics I uploaded? I also managed to get from the building where you see yourself and the pet shop person. Found another glitch. I went in the department store and I can do the fight with the first two guys. O. o And what's with the safari zone? I wanna go see the dimentional rift.

E.C.
February 3rd, 2011, 09:26 AM
i saw this weird glitch that i saw about 2 months ago, but i never bothered to post it, so today im going to show it, when you dive on a certain spot, you end up in a glitched up city, (see attachments)

btw i caught like 8 shaderu with master balls at the island of calm, you might want to fix that if you dont want people catching it.

fildrong
February 3rd, 2011, 10:23 AM
The reason why i want to evolve the hyperegg is fairly simple : i dont want a defensive pokemon without any movepool. Eruption and Water spout suck with this pokemon speed (ill get hit before using it to full power) and his attacking stats are bad.

furthermore i already have Claydol in my team, which is a defensive pokemon too.

Again, where can i find thunderbolt?

Thanks a lot!

Xigbar02ii
February 3rd, 2011, 10:39 AM
The reason why i want to evolve the hyperegg is fairly simple : i dont want a defensive pokemon without any movepool. Eruption and Water spout suck with this pokemon speed (ill get hit before using it to full power) and his attacking stats are bad.

furthermore i already have Claydol in my team, which is a defensive pokemon too.

Again, where can i find thunderbolt?

Thanks a lot!

Hey if you have a thunder stone, you can evovle it to raikou, which has great speed, or entei with the firestone which also has decent speed, water for suicune which has decent speed, leaf stone for celebi buts thats defensive.

fildrong
February 3rd, 2011, 10:49 AM
Yes raikou is maybe the most fitted pokemon for Hyperegg imo. Stab on electric + Strong fire attack + strong water attack make it only wall by dragons, coming from strong special attack, decent bulk and high speed.

I just need to find thunderbolt :o

Cutlerine
February 3rd, 2011, 12:01 PM
i saw this weird glitch that i saw about 2 months ago, but i never bothered to post it, so today im going to show it, when you dive on a certain spot, you end up in a glitched up city, (see attachments)

btw i caught like 8 shaderu with master balls at the island of calm, you might want to fix that if you dont want people catching it.

Have I accidentally put many Master Balls in there? Or are they your own? I will be changing that. And I'll fix this glitch of yours - if I can.

Scyther Slicer
February 3rd, 2011, 12:11 PM
I forgot to mention this earlier, but I had another thing weird happen to me.

When I was doing the whole New Mauville murderer thing,
-I inspected the body
-talked to officer
-talked to girl
-talked to chef
-talked to the officer

but here's the thing. after that, when I thought it was Wattson, I talked to him, and he said the thought the chef was becoming a FORMer chef and that it was disease, he couldn't help it. So I talked to the officer, but then I said something wrong on multiple choice, failed the mission, and started over.

I was annoyed, and I'm almost positive I did the same things, but this time when I talked to Wattson I had to fight him. (and get owned, of course). was I supposed to have failed the mission to access the fight a second time through, or did I do accidentally do something different the second time? I'm pretty such I did everything the same...

Tcoppy
February 3rd, 2011, 12:59 PM
I forgot to mention this earlier, but I had another thing weird happen to me.

When I was doing the whole New Mauville murderer thing,
-I inspected the body
-talked to officer
-talked to girl
-talked to chef
-talked to the officer

but here's the thing. after that, when I thought it was Wattson, I talked to him, and he said the thought the chef was becoming a FORMer chef and that it was disease, he couldn't help it. So I talked to the officer, but then I said something wrong on multiple choice, failed the mission, and started over.

I was annoyed, and I'm almost positive I did the same things, but this time when I talked to Wattson I had to fight him. (and get owned, of course). was I supposed to have failed the mission to access the fight a second time through, or did I do accidentally do something different the second time? I'm pretty such I did everything the same...
Yep, did you ever do the new mauville quest in R/S/E, well this is simular, find a switch and chat with him again.;)

fildrong
February 3rd, 2011, 05:35 PM
Hi again.

Here some little questions :

What is the use of leader norman, bar being ****ing hard to kill? (i got him with luck and belly drum hariyama lvl 53, you can imagine how much try i did -_-). I was disappointed to find nothing after beating him!

Where can i find thunderbolt? :D

I was defeated by the league on the champion. Claydol with toxic / cosmic power is a beast but the level are too high for now (my team is just lvl 53)

Scyther Slicer
February 3rd, 2011, 05:47 PM
Cutlerine, I found a problem. When I make X32763 (the camera pokemon) use data stream, it almost never goes first, even though the description for the move says it will always go first.

And to the people out there who want a water stone, here's a hint: It was being held by a certain element pokemon in a really confusing cave.

And for all the people who said they took forever to get through Media cave, I got through there in about 5 minutes (well, it was a few minutes longer since I battled a few people). I just wandered around until something changed, then I saved and kept going from there. If I messed up, I loaded my save file and chose a different path.

And I just remembered that there's a problem with that cave. I got sent to the gym bathroom, the guy walked up to me and we fought. Then I went back into the cave, but as I left I saw a corridor going south. So I went back to bathroom but after I realized the corridor didn't go anywhere, I tried to get back to the cave but there was no way out of the bathroom! I had to re load my game save.

and I popped out of Wally's house in petalburg city sometimes while exploring.

fildrong
February 3rd, 2011, 06:29 PM
About the glitch aborded before, it permitted me to access the end of the game, where

gleis follow you and asleep you, then you wake up in littleroot town back to normal, and then stuff happen and you have to fight lvl 100 battlezombies oO

I didnt even beat the league, is this normal or shouldnt i go in? :D

Other things : when i go back in the shopping center, the event with zombies and afros begin again, for 2 stairs (nothing happen in the next stairs). Same for Mauville Gym, which glich permit infinite Shockwave TM

Cutlerine
February 4th, 2011, 12:11 AM
And for all the people who said they took forever to get through Media cave, I got through there in about 5 minutes (well, it was a few minutes longer since I battled a few people). I just wandered around until something changed, then I saved and kept going from there. If I messed up, I loaded my save file and chose a different path.

And I just remembered that there's a problem with that cave. I got sent to the gym bathroom, the guy walked up to me and we fought. Then I went back into the cave, but as I left I saw a corridor going south. So I went back to bathroom but after I realized the corridor didn't go anywhere, I tried to get back to the cave but there was no way out of the bathroom! I had to re load my game save.

and I popped out of Wally's house in petalburg city sometimes while exploring.

The house thing has been fixed for the next update. Which should hopefully be on Sunday.

And there is a way out of the bathroom. Go back onto the tile you came into it from, and follow the arrow.

Hi again.

Here some little questions :

What is the use of leader norman, bar being ****ing hard to kill? (i got him with luck and belly drum hariyama lvl 53, you can imagine how much try i did -_-). I was disappointed to find nothing after beating him!

Where can i find thunderbolt? :D

I was defeated by the league on the champion. Claydol with toxic / cosmic power is a beast but the level are too high for now (my team is just lvl 53)

Norman's just a sidequest. Nothing gained from doing it save the satisfaction of laying your father's bones to rest.

And Thunderbolt... probably isn't in there yet. I'll put it in.

Xigbar02ii
February 4th, 2011, 11:59 AM
Hey, what do I do about getting into the pokemon league?

Also, what is with the brocken hearts? Or where to find lots of blue stones...

Cutlerine
February 4th, 2011, 12:51 PM
Hey, what do I do about getting into the pokemon league?

Also, what is with the brocken hearts? Or where to find lots of blue stones...

If I'm right, there's only one location that you can surface from where you end up where you say you do. Go through the underwater cave and go into the next cave, where you can surface at Ever Grande. That's all I can suggest.

Broken Hearts don't do anything yet, but don't sell them or throw them away. You'll need them later.

Blue Stones can be mined in the Abandoned Mines, but you haven't got there yet. They're also fairly common as hidden items.

Tcoppy
February 4th, 2011, 01:08 PM
If I'm right, there's only one location that you can surface from where you end up where you say you do. Go through the underwater cave and go into the next cave, where you can surface at Ever Grande. That's all I can suggest.

Broken Hearts don't do anything yet, but don't sell them or throw them away. You'll need them later.

Blue Stones can be mined in the Abandoned Mines, but you haven't got there yet. They're also fairly common as hidden items.
I think it's this hack but there was something odd in going into victory road.There were no warps, I had to use a-map and make the warp myself, I think this is a very big thing you should fix ;)

Cutlerine
February 4th, 2011, 01:44 PM
I think it's this hack but there was something odd in going into victory road.There were no warps, I had to use a-map and make the warp myself, I think this is a very big thing you should fix ;)

There are warps. Something went wrong at your end, not at mine. I know I can make some pretty big mistakes sometimes, but I know I wouldn't release a patch with such a glaring error in it. There are warps in mine, and always have been. In fact, I haven't even changed those warps from the original Ruby. So, I'm utterly unable to help you there. The fact that others have been able to get into the Road with no problems seems to confirm this fact.

Xigbar02ii
February 4th, 2011, 02:14 PM

Sweet! Thanks Cuterline, secind cave lead me straight to ever grande. I need to stop asking question XD, but where's hm strength?

Tcoppy
February 4th, 2011, 03:07 PM
Sweet! Thanks Cuterline, secind cave lead me straight to ever grande. I need to stop asking question XD, but where's hm strength?
It will be added in eventually.
And Cutlerine, sorry about that, I don't know what happened but for my perticular game it happened oh well, I'm already through that so I don't really care and I can't wait for the next update.

Xigbar02ii
February 4th, 2011, 05:34 PM
Hey anyone know where to find a strong electric type move for my raikou besides flash?

zealot
February 4th, 2011, 07:26 PM
You oughta try to get this moved over to the Hacks Showcase, honestly. It's pretty close to being done from the looks of things.

HackHackHack
February 4th, 2011, 09:07 PM
I came across a locked gym somewhere between Lilycove to Pacifilog that says
it's locked because a demon monkey is inside. Is this nescessary or a future sidequest of Snakewood?

Cutlerine
February 4th, 2011, 11:55 PM
it's locked because a demon monkey is inside. Is this nescessary or a future sidequest of Snakewood?

Demon... monkey?

I honestly don't remember inserting that at all. Wow.

Er, I guess it was just meant to be a blocked-off Gym. I probably either intended it to be a future secret area, or was just being weird. Thinking over it, it's probably the second.

EDIT: Found this Gym! I'm now sure it was just a weird place, not a secret area. The Hoenn Tourist Board sign next to it seems to indicate that it wasn't part of any of my nonexistent plans.

Big news: Snakewood's main storyline is finished! I just need to add a few finishing touches and get rid of a few of the bugs you guys have so helpfully shown me!

There might even be an update tomorrow!

(If there isn't, it will definitely come sometime during the week after next.)

Hi-Techneon
February 5th, 2011, 02:32 AM
Well, if you're going to update tomorrow, you could fix these bugs/glitches/oddities aswell.

http://i53.tinypic.com/15oa2py.png
The upper part is missing.
http://i55.tinypic.com/rjla3c.png
Two other parts are missing.
http://i51.tinypic.com/24xme1h.png
Why are there kids stuck between the trees?
http://i56.tinypic.com/2hzir1h.png
What is that Deadly Seven guy doing there?
http://i53.tinypic.com/20scbdl.png
Are we going to be able to enter it?
http://i51.tinypic.com/2s8qu10.png
When you talk to the sign, you hear a beep, nothing else.
http://i55.tinypic.com/14lhvyx.png
You can walk through that rock.
http://i56.tinypic.com/9fs7eq.png
A tile error.
http://i52.tinypic.com/2wqa2vl.png
Why am I sitting there? When you talk to him, you hear a beep and nothing else.
http://i52.tinypic.com/aaka68.png
In Meteor Falls, you can jump in the water and you get into the boat. I defeated the league and got to Sootopolis, and he asks me to fix the elevator. I did that before!

And finally, you can walk on ledges in Route 1. I haven't made a screenshot but it should be really easy to fix.

I hope these help you :)

Cutlerine
February 5th, 2011, 03:41 AM
http://i51.tinypic.com/24xme1h.png
Why are there kids stuck between the trees?

Do I need a reason to do something like that?

As for the tile error, that's got nothing to do with me. I haven't touched the Contest Hall, so I've no idea what's going on there.

And that sign? This is a weird recurring problem that happens to everyone except me. All my testers - you guys, and my own secret group - have reported that that sign doesn't do anything, yet whenever I talk to it, it works fine. I've redone it countless times without success, but I'll do it once more just for you, since you're so wonderfully helpful.

Hi-Techneon
February 5th, 2011, 04:22 AM
Do I need a reason to do something like that?

As for the tile error, that's got nothing to do with me. I haven't touched the Contest Hall, so I've no idea what's going on there.

And that sign? This is a weird recurring problem that happens to everyone except me. All my testers - you guys, and my own secret group - have reported that that sign doesn't do anything, yet whenever I talk to it, it works fine. I've redone it countless times without success, but I'll do it once more just for you, since you're so wonderfully helpful.

No, you're right, you don't need one.
But are you going to be able to enter the Devon building?

Cutlerine
February 5th, 2011, 04:40 AM
No, you're right, you don't need one.
But are you going to be able to enter the Devon building?

Nope. The interior of Devon is actually part of the submarine now.

Tcoppy
February 5th, 2011, 04:42 AM
Did you fix the mystery egg glitch?

Cutlerine
February 5th, 2011, 04:47 AM
Did you fix the mystery egg glitch?

Possibly. I haven't tested it yet. When I update tomorrow, I'll put all the changes and fixes into the first post.

Earthhawk
February 5th, 2011, 05:04 AM
How did you get all the text? On my ROM, I only have up to Route 1. Can you please give me a link to the rom you used?

Cutlerine
February 5th, 2011, 05:07 AM
How did you get all the text? On my ROM, I only have up to Route 1. Can you please give me a link to the rom you used?

I rewrote the text myself, using Advance-Map and XSE. I only use A-Text for text that is otherwise unchangeable (such as Birch's intro).

Also, linking to a ROM would be illegal, and I'm certain that no one here would even dream of downloading such things. ;)

EDIT: In future, if you want help with things like that, PM or VM me rather than clutter the thread, please. Not that I'm picking on you in particular, Earthhawk, but this has happened before.

Hi-Techneon
February 5th, 2011, 06:58 AM

I've made screenshots of it. It's located at Route 126.
http://i54.tinypic.com/34o3tom.png
http://i55.tinypic.com/faq6ir.png
http://i54.tinypic.com/ndwtiw.png
http://i56.tinypic.com/2cxcker.png
http://i56.tinypic.com/mj7i36.png
http://i54.tinypic.com/2ppemwz.png
http://i53.tinypic.com/t6w18w.png
http://i56.tinypic.com/6ghqnp.png

And some areas that would be available in the next update, so you won't forget to unlock them :)
http://i56.tinypic.com/wjxgty.png
http://i51.tinypic.com/35nd4e9.png
and
http://i54.tinypic.com/1z64dpg.png

Xigbar02ii
February 5th, 2011, 09:03 AM
Can someone give me pokemon to fill my last slot so I can fight elite four again?

Cutlerine
February 5th, 2011, 09:08 AM
I've made screenshots of it. It's located at Route 126.
http://i54.tinypic.com/34o3tom.png
http://i55.tinypic.com/faq6ir.png
http://i54.tinypic.com/ndwtiw.png
http://i56.tinypic.com/2cxcker.png
http://i56.tinypic.com/mj7i36.png
http://i54.tinypic.com/2ppemwz.png
http://i53.tinypic.com/t6w18w.png
http://i56.tinypic.com/6ghqnp.png

And some areas that would be available in the next update, so you won't forget to unlock them :)
http://i56.tinypic.com/wjxgty.png
http://i51.tinypic.com/35nd4e9.png
and
http://i54.tinypic.com/1z64dpg.png

I never said they'd be available in the next update. They've been like that since the first beta, and they're staying like that until I can be bothered to finish off the Collector and the Mad Sailor.

Can someone give me pokemon to fill my last slot so I can fight elite four again?

Oho... Tried a Radiorange?

Or a Roclobster?

Or something else beginning with 'R'?

Tcoppy
February 5th, 2011, 09:14 AM
Like cutlerine said those two pokemon might work, I suggest revives and full restores, and if your pokemon have moves or ''powers'' that involves killing pokemon by poisen and stuff like that, bring those, you need it.

Hi-Techneon
February 5th, 2011, 10:09 AM
I never said they'd be available in the next update. They've been like that since the first beta, and they're staying like that until I can be bothered to finish off the Collector and the Mad Sailor.

The Wooper says 'next update'. Oh well. :)

Xigbar02ii
February 5th, 2011, 10:54 AM
Where can I get radiorange or roclobster? Or any other too....Also, what's the next move my raikou will learn? He's at lvl 54 and he needs a better move than flash.

Cutlerine
February 5th, 2011, 01:41 PM
The Wooper says 'next update'. Oh well. :)

I hope you learned a valuable lesson: never trust a Wooper.

Where can I get radiorange or roclobster? Or any other too....Also, what's the next move my raikou will learn? He's at lvl 54 and he needs a better move than flash.

Um... I dunno. Raikou, Raikou, wherefore art thou moves Raikou?

Er, references aside, I think (looking at Raikou's Gen III learnset) that he learns Spark at Level 41, and Thunder at Level 71.

Xigbar02ii
February 5th, 2011, 02:08 PM
Um... I dunno. Raikou, Raikou, wherefore art thou moves Raikou?

Er, references aside, I think (looking at Raikou's Gen III learnset) that he learns Spark at Level 41, and Thunder at Level 71.

He's lvl. 55 and knows Water Spout, Explosion, Rain Dance, and Flash. Flash is okay but the accuracy is about is good as a blind squirrel trying to jump to antoher branch. Hey, where's a good rock or ground type so i can beat indigo? Or where a rock or ground type TM is...

mikethemaster
February 5th, 2011, 10:59 PM
hey guys i am stuck:

i just got hm 01 CUT from the endless plains than used cut above rustboro to get gym badge # 5 form the girl running around on the beach after that what do i do!

Poke_M0
February 5th, 2011, 11:38 PM
What's with hiruko's last pokemon? i can't beat the pokemon it keeps telling me that he avoided with wonder guard....am i missing sumthing?

Hi-Techneon
February 6th, 2011, 12:00 AM
hey guys i am stuck:

i just got hm 01 CUT from the endless plains than used cut above rustboro to get gym badge # 5 form the girl running around on the beach after that what do i do!

Talk to the dead guy and take the Magikarp. It will hold HM Surf.

What's with hiruko's last pokemon? i can't beat the pokemon it keeps telling me that he avoided with wonder guard....am i missing sumthing?

You have to use weather or status effects to beat it, or just wait until it starts Struggling.

Poke_M0
February 6th, 2011, 12:10 AM
You have to use weather or status effects to beat it, or just wait until it starts Struggling.

I tried the second method but she just keep using super potion but anyway thanks for the first clue and one more question...what kind of move is he vulnerable to? i can't think of any..

cheatfreak23
February 6th, 2011, 01:10 AM
I tried the second method but she just keep using super potion but anyway thanks for the first clue and one more question...what kind of move is he vulnerable to? i can't think of any..
Use Foresight and then a Fighting type move. Trust me on this...

Tcoppy
February 6th, 2011, 08:16 AM
Use Foresight and then a Fighting type move. Trust me on this...
Isn't kingmadio a ghost type? I thought fighting types are uneffective against ghost types.

Hi-Techneon
February 6th, 2011, 08:18 AM
Isn't kingmadio a ghost type? I thought fighting types are uneffective against ghost types.

After you use Foresight, fighting-typed and normal-typed moves can hit ghost-typed Pokémon, and since Kingmadio is ghost/dark, fighting-typed moves are super-effective.

Tcoppy
February 6th, 2011, 09:33 AM
After you use Foresight, fighting-typed and normal-typed moves can hit ghost-typed Pokémon, and since Kingmadio is ghost/dark, fighting-typed moves are super-effective.
Oh....I never knew that thanks for telling me. It's sunday around here and didn't cutlerine said he would have an update today? I am excited to finnish the storyline.

mikethemaster
February 6th, 2011, 10:12 AM
thanks for the tip Hi-Techneon

Cutlerine
February 6th, 2011, 12:28 PM
Demon... monkey?

I honestly don't remember inserting that at all. Wow.

Er, I guess it was just meant to be a blocked-off Gym. I probably either intended it to be a future secret area, or was just being weird. Thinking over it, it's probably the second.

EDIT: Found this Gym! I'm now sure it was just a weird place, not a secret area. The Hoenn Tourist Board sign next to it seems to indicate that it wasn't part of any of my nonexistent plans.

Big news: Snakewood's main storyline is finished! I just need to add a few finishing touches and get rid of a few of the bugs you guys have so helpfully shown me!

There might even be an update tomorrow!

(If there isn't, it will definitely come sometime during the week after next.)

Yeah... How best to put this? I know, I'll offer four different explanations as to why I haven't updated today. Here we go:

1) I've been at home all day for once, being kind of lazy, editing one of my books and gaming rather than working on the last tiny piece I need to do to make the main part of Snakewood completely finished.

2) I was kidnapped last night and have only just escaped, having gnawed through my own leg to get out of the shackles and to the unguarded laptop of one of the villains, just so I can post this before they come back and shoot me for insubordination.

3) Someone hit me in the head and I've gone into a coma. If this is the case, then this is a dream and you should disregard everything I'm saying. Including the fact that I'm in a coma. Whoa... circular self-destruction...

4) The Dark Lord of Basingstoke challenged me to a battle of dark magic, and after a hard day's duel I just wanted to relax in my CASTLE OF DOOM. You know the one. It's in Brentford, near the bridge.

Whichever explanation you prefer, the update will definitely come on Sunday the thirteenth of February, or sometime in the days immediately following.

SonicBlazePlatinum
February 6th, 2011, 01:02 PM
I'm going with choice 1. :P I don't mind when you release the next update since I am busy play Pokemon Flora Sky, and I have seven badges already. By the way when Pokemon Black and White are released in America/England do you plan on giving Unova Pokemon like Baculin, Excadril, and Zebstrika their English names? It's up to your decisions Trick Master Master/Culterine/Trope-tastic guy from alternate dimension in which I may or may not be from due to technical difficulties or any other strange circumstances that alter the effect of time and the powers of our mind. (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OrIsIt)

Cutlerine
February 6th, 2011, 02:18 PM
I'm going with choice 1. :P I don't mind when you release the next update since I am busy play Pokemon Flora Sky, and I have seven badges already. By the way when Pokemon Black and White are released in America/England do you plan on giving Unova Pokemon like Baculin, Excadril, and Zebstrika their English names? It's up to your decisions Trick Master Master/Culterine/Trope-tastic guy from alternate dimension in which I may or may not be from due to technical difficulties or any other strange circumstances that alter the effect of time and the powers of our mind. (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OrIsIt)

I'm not from any alternate dimension. I live in Loathing, Ealing, Edinburgh, Aberystwyth, or somewhere else, depending on what you believe.

And yes, I've already changed their names for this next update.

Actually, has anyone actually found Basculin yet?

Poke_M0
February 6th, 2011, 04:43 PM
I can't find new mauville city..in what direction should i go?

EDIT: Nevermind found it...So i battled wattson and am i supposed to lost to him?

Cutlerine
February 6th, 2011, 11:13 PM
I can't find new mauville city..in what direction should i go?

EDIT: Nevermind found it...So i battled wattson and am i supposed to lost to him?

Yes. You must lose the first time around.

Hi-Techneon
February 7th, 2011, 11:53 AM
Some other glitches :)
http://i54.tinypic.com/30lgidd.pnghttp://i52.tinypic.com/zk2tjc.png
I wonder what happens if you Rock Smash them. I didn't have Rock Smash with me but I'll try it and post what happens later ;)
http://i51.tinypic.com/287gk7t.png
When going back on land after Surfing
http://i52.tinypic.com/jp9eo9.png
In this house...
http://i56.tinypic.com/200zolc.png
You'll end up there after using the door.
http://i55.tinypic.com/2ltj2c8.png
The spot to the left works but you can't use the spot I'm standing on right now.

http://i55.tinypic.com/29dke2b.png
Who knows where I am now?
It's in the Islands of Calm, but the glitch works in every place where there's a bag that can heal your Pokémon and where it's darker than normal or where it rains. Everytime you heall your Pokémon, the background will go darker. After 12 times, you can only see NPCs. Refreshing the map will reset the glitch. It will give something like this:
http://i54.tinypic.com/2qwjw51.gif

And another glitchy area:
http://i53.tinypic.com/mt6ogh.png
If you can't find it, I'll tell you where it is. I've a video of it but I can't upload it because of its size. It's huge.

Hope these help :)

mikethemaster
February 7th, 2011, 12:15 PM
how do i shut off the generator to defeat watson:THE TRAITOR!

MUDKIPS4LIFE
February 7th, 2011, 01:39 PM
how do i shut off the generator to defeat watson:THE TRAITOR!hit the switch by the chef

Cutlerine
February 9th, 2011, 06:15 AM
OK guys, almost done with this update now... Just need a few more days... This time, when I say the update will be next week, I mean it.

Also bugs are being dealt with. For the most part.

NintendoDweeb
February 9th, 2011, 06:32 AM
Do you think i should download this now? Or wait for the update... (:

Cutlerine
February 9th, 2011, 08:07 AM
Do you think i should download this now? Or wait for the update... (:

If I were you, I'd wait for the update. Quite a few bugs have been fixed in this version, which WILL come out on Sunday. Having spent this afternoon working on it, I'm certain that I'll have it ready by then. I mean, if it's essentially ready now, it's going to be ready then, unless I make a monumental mistake that destroys everything.

I really, really hope I don't do that.

NintendoDweeb
February 10th, 2011, 02:18 AM
Yeah, thats no problem (: , i'll be out all weekend with the mates but i'll come on too download this, sounds good :]

Hi-Techneon
February 10th, 2011, 07:23 AM
OK guys, almost done with this update now... Just need a few more days... This time, when I say the update will be next week, I mean it.

Also bugs are being dealt with. For the most part.

Have you fixed the glitchy area I posted? If you can't find it I'll post a video where it is.

flamemaster
February 10th, 2011, 07:48 AM
is this a hack of ruby or saphire?

colcolstyles
February 10th, 2011, 02:37 PM
is this a hack of ruby or saphire?

"Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version"

flamemaster
February 10th, 2011, 02:47 PM
hellopeople, i have a problem. when idownload the ips patch, it wont let me add it to ruby. will someone please help me

Ragnia
February 10th, 2011, 07:47 PM
Do you have lunar ips? That would explain why...

pikastache
February 11th, 2011, 01:06 PM
I've found 3 glitches in my game. The first one I found when I went back through Meteor Falls to get to Fallarbor, Alicia's sprite is in front of the small stairs leading to the bridge (image one), but she has Gleis' script from the demon banishment back in Rusturf Tunnel.

The second one is on the bridge near Fortree where you battle the Deadly Seven, I went back across it after I reached the current end of the game and came across the one that writes haiku (can't remember his name). Can't talk to him and he's the only one there. (Image two).

The third one is one of the zombies, the kind that crumbles to dust after you defeat it. I've already beat her, but she's still there. (Image three)

Just thought I'd point those out, because it's a little strange. LOVE the hack, especially the Deadly Seven. (:

Cutlerine
February 11th, 2011, 01:25 PM
I've found 3 glitches in my game. The first one I found when I went back through Meteor Falls to get to Fallarbor, Alicia's sprite is in front of the small stairs leading to the bridge (image one), but she has Gleis' script from the demon banishment back in Rusturf Tunnel.

The second one is on the bridge near Fortree where you battle the Deadly Seven, I went back across it after I reached the current end of the game and came across the one that writes haiku (can't remember his name). Can't talk to him and he's the only one there. (Image two).

The third one is one of the zombies, the kind that crumbles to dust after you defeat it. I've already beat her, but she's still there. (Image three)

Just thought I'd point those out, because it's a little strange. LOVE the hack, especially the Deadly Seven. (:

Thanks. I'll get on them... sometime. In the meantime, I'll try and whip up some excitement for Sunday's update:

The Item Chain is Finally Finished!

Munchlax & Family, Turmur, Faceleech and Magnezone are Finally Available!

Main Storyline Finished!

All Many Some Bugs Fixed!

Isshu/Unova Pokémon Names Altered to English Ones!

P.S. Has anyone actually found a Basculin/Basurao yet?

SonicBlazePlatinum
February 11th, 2011, 02:16 PM
No, but I'll try to find it in Sunday's update. My planned team includes:

Weezing (to be named Culterine)
Shiftry (to be named Snakewood)

...and some HM Slaves A.K.A. the actual zombies of the Pokemon world.

The good thing is that I'll be done with Flora Sky by then as tomorrow I am going up to Cynthia at the Pokemon League, and on Sunday the aftergame. Oh and on the first post in that spoiler tag that mentions the Sinnoh/Unova Pokemon be updated for Unova Pokemon to have their English names? This is the third ROM Hack on PokeCommunity that I've played that has Unova Pokemon, obviously the others are Flora Sky and Light Platinum, and soon 4th with Life of Guardians.

Makes me wonder if you have any plans for references to things like Final Destination/Dan Schneider/other PokeCommunity ROM Hacks planned? Eh... we'll find out on Sunday.

E.C.
February 11th, 2011, 02:26 PM
on this next update coming on sunday, will you be able to catch the other zombie pokemon??

mkc90
February 11th, 2011, 09:29 PM
Is ralts available in route 102 ??

avengerr
February 11th, 2011, 11:40 PM
on this next update coming on sunday, will you be able to catch the other zombie pokemon??
you can catch greivel in the route full of witches (forgot the name)

Cutlerine
February 12th, 2011, 12:01 AM

No. I only ever planned for the Graveill line and the Moulder line to be catchable.

Is ralts available in route 102 ??

No, you can catch them on the Island of Calm instead.

mkc90
February 12th, 2011, 01:15 AM
Alright koo can you catch charmander,squirtle and balbausaur?

mkc90
February 12th, 2011, 01:25 AM
No. I only ever planned for the Graveill line and the Moulder line to be catchable.

No, you can catch them on the Island of Calm instead.

Where is calm island?
Also can shinx be catchable too?

Do you have pokedex list with location if Pokemons?

Cutlerine
February 12th, 2011, 03:47 AM
Alright koo can you catch charmander,squirtle and balbausaur?

No.

Where is calm island?
Also can shinx be catchable too?

Do you have pokedex list with location if Pokemons?

The Island of Calm is located on Route 110, and opens up after Gleis has been kidnapped by the Inquisition.

Shinx is available as a special gift.

avengerr
February 12th, 2011, 05:47 AM
can't wait for it.
gotta run before asimov finishes baking the cake

mkc90
February 12th, 2011, 07:50 AM
No.

The Island of Calm is located on Route 110, and opens up after Gleis has been kidnapped by the Inquisition.

Shinx is available as a special gift.

Okay kool is this to far in the game? ?

Ragnia
February 12th, 2011, 09:24 AM
No it's not it's around 3-6 hours into the game but typicaly the game takes a long time to complete with the grinding........ I'll be starting the game for the third time on sunday (my 2nd was on my old laptop but now I have a new one :D). I'll be starting out with Koffing and I have a question..... Will Kajilianth be in this update?!? (This is probably gonna be counted as spam.........)

Tcoppy
February 12th, 2011, 09:52 AM
No it's not it's around 3-6 hours into the game but typicaly the game takes a long time to complete with the grinding........ I'll be starting the game for the third time on sunday (my 2nd was on my old laptop but now I have a new one :D). I'll be starting out with Koffing and I have a question..... Will Kajilianth be in this update?!? (This is probably gonna be counted as spam.........)
Yeah I want to see kajilianth sprite aswell, will we be able to get the kanto zombiefied starters also?

Cutlerine
February 12th, 2011, 11:43 AM
Yeah I want to see kajilianth sprite aswell, will we be able to get the kanto zombiefied starters also?

The Kanto starters will never be available, in either normal or zombified form.

And damn it, I forgot all about Kajilianth again. It's OK, though. I'll make his sprite Sunday morning, if I can, and then post the update (with his secret area included) somewhere in the early afternoon (GMT, that is. None of yo' weirdo other time zones for me.)

Tcoppy
February 12th, 2011, 11:46 AM
Did you add hm stregnth in the game?

LugiaSeaGod
February 12th, 2011, 11:57 AM
Looks cool... is it playable with Visual Boy Advance?

Cutlerine
February 12th, 2011, 12:23 PM
Did you add hm stregnth in the game?

Not quite. Close, though. Like, it's the very next thing I'll do.

Looks cool... is it playable with Visual Boy Advance?

Of course.

EDIT: Update now online. Don't delay - download today!

callumjames3
February 13th, 2011, 05:46 AM
Cuterline, how do you get back to sootopolis? The old cave entrance thing doesn't seem to work now.

Tcoppy
February 13th, 2011, 09:33 AM
I just started over the game and I now have a shiny koffig as a starter?!?Did you make this outcome Cutlerine?!?

Ragnia
February 13th, 2011, 09:41 AM
I just started over the game and I now have a shiny koffig as a starter?!?Did you make this outcome Cutlerine?!?
Probably not..... I started again as well today (already in new mauville) with a koffing and it is not shiny but it is named Methane.

I do have a question though. When I was looking at the achivements this morning when I downloaded the patch "Obtain a Kajiianth" was still in red. So does this mean that we cannot obtain Kajilianth yet?

Cutlerine
February 13th, 2011, 10:12 AM
Probably not..... I started again as well today (already in new mauville) with a koffing and it is not shiny but it is named Methane.

I do have a question though. When I was looking at the achivements this morning when I downloaded the patch "Obtain a Kajiianth" was still in red. So does this mean that we cannot obtain Kajilianth yet?

Yes. Blame laziness. That, and Jet Set Radio Future, which consumes lazy Sunday mornings with the ferocity of wildfire.

Tcoppy
February 13th, 2011, 10:26 AM
This is bad, the mystery egg glitch is still not fixed and I never got the pokedex.

DXGhost
February 13th, 2011, 10:39 AM
I restarted a while back, and after applying the patch, i got to where i was going to go to ever grande, however..the dive spot is completely gone where i need to go back up to Ever Grande. In the cave there was only one cave and no light to go up

Hi-Techneon
February 13th, 2011, 10:42 AM
How do you get to the Gym Island?

pikastache
February 13th, 2011, 10:46 AM
I restarted after downloading the new patch... Everything west of Fortree is gone. The zombies, the items, Larry the Looter... I can't even get into the Weather Institute.

Cutlerine
February 13th, 2011, 12:40 PM
This is bad, the mystery egg glitch is still not fixed and I never got the pokedex.

You never got the Pokédex? Now that is odd. Don't know why that happened.

And I haven't fixed the Mysteryegg glitch yet because... because no reason. I just haven't.

I restarted a while back, and after applying the patch, i got to where i was going to go to ever grande, however..the dive spot is completely gone where i need to go back up to Ever Grande. In the cave there was only one cave and no light to go up

How strange. Can't think why that would be. Let me look into it.

EDIT: FIXED.

How do you get to the Gym Island?

You can't yet. That's for the next update, since it isn't part of the main storyline. You can gather the items you need to go there, though.

I restarted after downloading the new patch... Everything west of Fortree is gone. The zombies, the items, Larry the Looter... I can't even get into the Weather Institute.

What is with that?! I don't have that problem. Something's gone horribly wrong there...

All I suggest is re-patching to a clean ROM or something. I can't fix problems that only other people have. Curse the functional nature of my copy!

EDIT: New IPS up.

callumjames3
February 13th, 2011, 01:16 PM
Just to reiterate my last question, where is the entrance to sootopolis in this beta? I tried using the old cave entrance thing in pacifildog, but that no longer works. Ive tried searching the nearby routes for any suitable dive spots, but there definately wasnt any.

Cutlerine
February 13th, 2011, 03:09 PM
Just to reiterate my last question, where is the entrance to sootopolis in this beta? I tried using the old cave entrance thing in pacifildog, but that no longer works. Ive tried searching the nearby routes for any suitable dive spots, but there definately wasnt any.

There isn't one. I'll fix that tomorrow, and put up a new update.

SonicBlazePlatinum
February 13th, 2011, 07:56 PM
I started playing up to the Balance Badge and I guess should wait until this weekend to play Snakewood because if the glitch fixes. In the mean time I can play Pokemon: WARPED since I haven't played it since September.

Murdoch_dawn
February 14th, 2011, 03:16 AM
i found some glitchy (i think) tiles. in slateport in the submarine on the floor with the broken elevator there is an engine that has 2 tiles on the right side of it that seem to swallow up your character if you walk on them so then you are invisible. not a HUGE problem just thought you should know :)

also what do you do with a pokemon knowing thundershock to turn on the elevator?

KtTuLu
February 14th, 2011, 03:26 AM
this is, without a doubt, the most exciting and entertaining pokemon game that I've ever played, including the official ones
spent this entire weekend playing it, was unable to stop
so sad to be finished =/

truly superb work
amazed at how little awards it has won.

hope to see more of you in the future

Hi-Techneon
February 14th, 2011, 03:39 AM
You can't yet. That's for the next update, since it isn't part of the main storyline. You can gather the items you need to go there, though.

And what items do you need to get there?

Cutlerine
February 14th, 2011, 04:01 AM
i found some glitchy (i think) tiles. in slateport in the submarine on the floor with the broken elevator there is an engine that has 2 tiles on the right side of it that seem to swallow up your character if you walk on them so then you are invisible. not a HUGE problem just thought you should know :)

also what do you do with a pokemon knowing thundershock to turn on the elevator?

Just bring it to the elevator. The script event ought to take care of the rest.

this is, without a doubt, the most exciting and entertaining pokemon game that I've ever played, including the official ones
spent this entire weekend playing it, was unable to stop
so sad to be finished =/

truly superb work
amazed at how little awards it has won.

hope to see more of you in the future

Thank you, but it's really undeserved. The storyline is good, yes, but it's full of glitches and bugs because I was learning as I did it. If I make another hack - no, when I make another - you can guarantee that it'll have all the jokes and stuff, but hopefully it'll be much, much better-made.

And what items do you need to get there?

Why, technically you just need a ticket. But you get two anyway. Why two? Not sure, but it's a running gag (of sorts).

These tickets will, once the owner of the boat on Route 119 gets back from her holiday to Visbu, entitle you to ask her to take you to Gym Island to collect your reward and take on some after-game challenges.

Murdoch_dawn
February 14th, 2011, 07:11 AM
Just bring it to the elevator. The script event ought to take care of the rest.

does it have to be in spot one? because it is still not working even when i do that, it just says that "the elevator is clearly broken it is impossible to go any further"

Cutlerine
February 14th, 2011, 09:36 AM
does it have to be in spot one? because it is still not working even when i do that, it just says that "the elevator is clearly broken it is impossible to go any further"

This is the first time you went to the submarine, isn't it? You don't need to fix the elevator the first time around. Just do what Usher tells you to do. All he wanted was for you to fix the engine.

EDIT: New IPS up. In this one, you can warp to Sootopolis City via Cassidy Rock's White Magic Powers!

callumjames3
February 14th, 2011, 10:04 AM
I can't believe I've fallen this early into the update. I'm at the Necropolis hub, and I have LITERALLY no idea where to go. I've tried walking at the four large holes, using every Hm etc, etc.. So, any tips from here?

Cutlerine
February 14th, 2011, 10:46 AM
I can't believe I've fallen this early into the update. I'm at the Necropolis hub, and I have LITERALLY no idea where to go. I've tried walking at the four large holes, using every Hm etc, etc.. So, any tips from here?

You can drop down one of the holes. You should step between the two rocks.

callumjames3
February 14th, 2011, 10:56 AM
First of all, I apologise in advance if I'm been really stupid. But I tried walking at both the holes with the rock doorway sort of things, and nothing happens. It reacts exactly like what happens if you walk into a wall, my character determinately strides at it, and I'm met with a dull thudding sound.

Cutlerine
February 14th, 2011, 11:50 AM
First of all, I apologise in advance if I'm been really stupid. But I tried walking at both the holes with the rock doorway sort of things, and nothing happens. It reacts exactly like what happens if you walk into a wall, my character determinately strides at it, and I'm met with a dull thudding sound.

Oh, great. Anyone else have this problem? It's not one I've encountered, and if it can be proven that it isn't a one-off I'm going to have to try and fix it...

Cade Harrow
February 14th, 2011, 01:41 PM
1st of all congrats on such a good game

2nd love what you done with the Hoenn starters. Though am a little disapointed as i spent the past 3 hours trying to find faceleech and thought i was onto something but found a mudkip instead.

Any chance of a hint on how to find the illusive leech?

Cutlerine
February 14th, 2011, 01:48 PM
1st of all congrats on such a good game

2nd love what you done with the Hoenn starters. Though am a little disapointed as i spent the past 3 hours trying to find faceleech and thought i was onto something but found a mudkip instead.

Any chance of a hint on how to find the illusive leech?

Yeah... See the spoiler.

Obtaining a Faceleech is related to obtaining a Turmur.

Serperior
February 14th, 2011, 02:06 PM
I'm not sure if this has been pointed out, but I found a graphical error here in the submarine place in Slateport... look at the attachment below this post.

Murdoch_dawn
February 14th, 2011, 03:02 PM
found it... and love the 7 bad guy people great job i really love this!!!

Tcoppy
February 14th, 2011, 04:21 PM
LOL Cutlerine, I love, yet some how annoyed by the trivia thing you added in necropolis.
My favorite question is ''Is Cutlerine laughing at you right now?''
Hahaha, that made my day.XD

BTW, can we catch Stitcher or Shinigami, cause I really want them, mostly Shinigami, that sprite is simply awesome and where is the gym island?

jakkinho
February 14th, 2011, 04:26 PM
Got a glitch and I can't continue :( when i stand in front of the roadie, i get teleported away to as i would say under the floor (actually i just disappear). Then i can walk in a 4x4 square, but that's it. There is 1 spot where, if you step on it, you return to the same platform in front of the roadie. (to get to that spot, go right 1 tile and then down 1 tile from the spot you get teleported to)

I hope you understand this explanation :P

E.C.
February 14th, 2011, 07:50 PM
does kingmadio have any weaknesses, because i used poison sting and it hit it.

Serperior
February 14th, 2011, 08:00 PM
does kingmadio have any weaknesses, because i used poison sting and it hit it.

Kingmadio is a Ghost/Dark type with Wonderguard. Poison Sting is not supposed to hurt it, because Ghost/Dark types have no weaknesses... so that's pretty much a bug.

E.C.
February 14th, 2011, 08:16 PM
did they remove vigourlan, because when i evolved my vigoroth, i got a slaking

irvine2292
February 14th, 2011, 10:22 PM
first of all, thanks for the quick reply earlier in the forum for when i was stuck after the elite four. i restarted since then and reached the necropolis hub as well, and i can't drop down either after trying to go between the rocks.

Cutlerine
February 15th, 2011, 01:36 AM
first of all, thanks for the quick reply earlier in the forum for when i was stuck after the elite four. i restarted since then and reached the necropolis hub as well, and i can't drop down either after trying to go between the rocks.

%&@! Damn it!

did they remove vigourlan, because when i evolved my vigoroth, i got a slaking

It's random. There's a 50-50 chance you'll get Vigourlan or Slaking.

Kingmadio is a Ghost/Dark type with Wonderguard. Poison Sting is not supposed to hurt it, because Ghost/Dark types have no weaknesses... so that's pretty much a bug.

Yup. Buggy!

@jakkinho: I'm afraid I don't quite understand your explanation... nor do I understand why that might have happened. Sorry.

mkc90
February 15th, 2011, 06:25 AM
Hey y'all should I restart a new game since there's a new ips or just rename the ss1 file?

Hey I defeated wattson n its says that poor raikou he had has escape does that mean I can catch it in a certain lactation or its all over the hoenn??

TheRkyeet
February 15th, 2011, 10:35 AM
Hey I defeated wattson n its says that poor raikou he had has escape does that mean I can catch it in a certain lactation or its all over the hoenn??

No, Raikou is not 'Catchable' as such, and lactations don't enter into this, (unless you own a Miltank) but it is obtainable.

Tcoppy
February 15th, 2011, 12:42 PM
You didn't answer mine cutlerine so I'll copy and paste it so you can see.

LOL Cutlerine, I love, yet some how annoyed by the trivia thing you added in necropolis.

BTW, can we catch Stitcher or Shinigami, cause I really want them, mostly Shinigami, that sprite is simply awesome and where is the gym island?

Cutlerine
February 15th, 2011, 02:09 PM
You didn't answer mine cutlerine so I'll copy and paste it so you can see.

No. They're zombiemon, so you can't get them

Gym Island is not yet available, but you can collect the tickets you need to go there already.

DXGhost
February 15th, 2011, 05:01 PM
Just defeated Senex not too long ago. So, now i'm kinda stuck, as I haven't been keeping up with the Item Chain, by forgetting to trade the cologne. Now i'm stuck with a thunder cub and am unable to get to Fort Draco again to do anything with it. For now i'll just do whatever other little side quest i can find until a solution to this is figured out. But regardless, i do love how the ending was handled, interesting and entertaining to say the least haha

MUDKIPS4LIFE
February 15th, 2011, 05:21 PM
I love the ending and the whole last level in general. I love the 4 quizzes and I love the shinigami reference. (Death Note) XD

Cutlerine
February 16th, 2011, 02:44 AM
Just defeated Senex not too long ago. So, now i'm kinda stuck, as I haven't been keeping up with the Item Chain, by forgetting to trade the cologne. Now i'm stuck with a thunder cub and am unable to get to Fort Draco again to do anything with it. For now i'll just do whatever other little side quest i can find until a solution to this is figured out. But regardless, i do love how the ending was handled, interesting and entertaining to say the least haha

Unfortunately for you, the way back to Fort Draco is on Gym Island... I think I'm going to put in another one, though, before the week is out. Watch this space.

I love the ending and the whole last level in general. I love the 4 quizzes and I love the shinigami reference. (Death Note) XD

It's not necessarily Death Note, though that is cool. It's just a reference to shinigami in general.

And I'm glad you love the four quizzes. I thought people would hate them, especially the last one.

Heh. I actually do know what furking is, though. Kind of. Not so much now I think about it. I didn't really get it when it was explained to me.

Hi-Techneon
February 16th, 2011, 03:51 AM
Could someone make a list of the items and their locations from the item chain? I'm really stuck...

By the way, I really got mad because of the warping box :P

DXGhost
February 16th, 2011, 04:01 AM
Unfortunately for you, the way back to Fort Draco is on Gym Island... I think I'm going to put in another one, though, before the week is out. Watch this space.

Fair enough, I'm patient. i'm just going to try and find pokemon then if thats the case until them.

mkc90
February 16th, 2011, 07:14 AM
Can somebody tell me where I can get shinx please?

pikastache
February 16th, 2011, 09:41 AM
I have searched literally EVERYWHERE and I can't figure out where I trade the Hajike Bird! Help? Please?

Cutlerine
February 16th, 2011, 12:55 PM
Can somebody tell me where I can get shinx please?

Trade in your Spark Token for a special pet from Count D, then get your pet raised at the Petmaster's place.

I have searched literally EVERYWHERE and I can't figure out where I trade the Hajike Bird! Help? Please?

Hint: The hajikelist who wants it looks like a hiker in this game. There aren't many people who look like that, so maybe it'll help.

Ragnia
February 16th, 2011, 06:17 PM
I forget can Solrock evolve? And if so how....

pikastache
February 16th, 2011, 06:46 PM
I still can't find him. Is he the one in the mine, or is he somewhere else?

zealot
February 16th, 2011, 07:24 PM
Um, I'm... stuck.

I went down to get the Bluk Berries on the right side of the route between Fallabor Town and Meteor Falls (Just below where you fight two Inquisition Grunts in a double battle), and when I went down to get the middle berry on the right side of the berry patch, for some reason I can't move anymore. I'm stuck looking left at where the berry used to be. The A button does not seem to work either, as I cannot trigger the "want to plant a berry?". I can open the Start menu, but I don't have a pokemon that can fly, and the teleporter won't work as I am not in a cave.

Please help me out here, this game is awesome and I don't want to have to restart.

Ragnia
February 16th, 2011, 07:28 PM
@pikastache
He's in the surrounding area of Pacifalog. I won't tell you which side though.

Also will someone give me a hint as to where I trade the Rydrake Wing?

Cutlerine
February 17th, 2011, 01:17 AM
@pikastache
He's in the surrounding area of Pacifalog. I won't tell you which side though.

Also will someone give me a hint as to where I trade the Rydrake Wing?

When you have a problem...

Um, I'm... stuck.

I went down to get the Bluk Berries on the right side of the route between Fallabor Town and Meteor Falls (Just below where you fight two Inquisition Grunts in a double battle), and when I went down to get the middle berry on the right side of the berry patch, for some reason I can't move anymore. I'm stuck looking left at where the berry used to be. The A button does not seem to work either, as I cannot trigger the "want to plant a berry?". I can open the Start menu, but I don't have a pokemon that can fly, and the teleporter won't work as I am not in a cave.

Please help me out here, this game is awesome and I don't want to have to restart.

That's... odd. Hm. No idea what happened there. You didn't save while you were like that, did you?

I forget can Solrock evolve? And if so how....

Solrock and Lunatone can both evolve. They need to be balanced out.

RubADubBlub
February 17th, 2011, 04:48 AM
Nice Hack but unfortunatly

RUBY TILES!

At least change the tiles

Cutlerine
February 17th, 2011, 07:59 AM
Nice Hack but unfortunatly

RUBY TILES!

At least change the tiles

I've explained this so many times that I'm starting to get annoyed. Read the first post properly, please, and you'll see the reason for them.

callumjames3
February 17th, 2011, 08:23 AM
Cutlerine, how close are you to solving the Necropolis hub glitch. I'm perfectly happy to wait, just a little curious.

mkc90
February 17th, 2011, 11:38 AM
After beating the boss at meteor falls it teleports me to some other place idk what to do there? Can someboy help me please

jakkinho
February 17th, 2011, 02:53 PM
When you have a problem...

Found 'm! :P

(awesome hint btw, i was running the whole map and suddenly realised where i had to be once i passed it)

zealot
February 17th, 2011, 03:34 PM
That's... odd. Hm. No idea what happened there. You didn't save while you were like that, did you?

Uh, I figured I'd save it so that if you needed the save file to get sent then you could have it... That way it might be possible to fix it so others wouldn't have the same problem. I'll try re-patching it in a bit and see what happens.

Ragnia
February 17th, 2011, 05:57 PM
Stupid Faceleech.....*grumble* I WILL NOT REST TILL I FIND YOU!

mkc90
February 17th, 2011, 08:50 PM
Stupid Faceleech.....*grumble* I WILL NOT REST TILL I FIND YOU!

What's so good aboout faceleech ?

zealot
February 18th, 2011, 12:29 PM
It seems really fast, plus it gets Speed Boost as an ability.

I went ahead and restarted, not that big a deal. Could you perhaps give me a hint as to where to get a Gigawolf?

Murdoch_dawn
February 18th, 2011, 02:34 PM
where might i find earthquake? oh and

wally's gym seems to continue to do the scene with the inquisition member getting the badge and the tm. i have multiple of shockwave now... not sure if that is a glitch or just you being really REALLY nice ^_^

mkc90
February 18th, 2011, 11:41 PM
After beating the metoer falls boss a flashback kicksin I believe !. ..n it ssends me back to a place I was befote idk wjat to do there is where the elevator doesn't work:/ ??

Cutlerine
February 19th, 2011, 02:00 AM
It seems really fast, plus it gets Speed Boost as an ability.

I went ahead and restarted, not that big a deal. Could you perhaps give me a hint as to where to get a Gigawolf?

Faceleech is the ultimate glass cannon. Massive Attack, massive Speed, and nothing else at all.

To find Gigawolf, evolve the Pokémon that's closest to it in the Hoenn Pokédex.

where might i find earthquake? oh and

wally's gym seems to continue to do the scene with the inquisition member getting the badge and the tm. i have multiple of shockwave now... not sure if that is a glitch or just you being really REALLY nice ^_^

Yeah, that's a bug. As for Earthquake, I think I put it in Victory Road, in a place that requires a lot of work to get to.

After beating the metoer falls boss a flashback kicksin I believe !. ..n it ssends me back to a place I was befote idk wjat to do there is where the elevator doesn't work:/ ??

Fix the elevator. See the first post. The elevator is found in the laboratories.

New IPS: It is now possible to return to Fort Draco whenever you wish.

DXGhost
February 19th, 2011, 05:48 AM
nice, but, how do you get back to Fort Draco then? I can't fly there so i'm assuming surf, dive or some other specific way

SonicBlazePlatinum
February 19th, 2011, 06:45 AM
I began playing the new version again and I am now at Fortee City from the S.S. Congrejo. The battle with War in Meteor Falls was quite difficult for me especially Gengar's Hynosis and Dream Eater combo. But this is an interesting ROM Hack with interesting things to find out. Just an update on my play through today and nothing really much of importance. :P Well, I'll see you guys later!

Cutlerine
February 19th, 2011, 07:50 AM
nice, but, how do you get back to Fort Draco then? I can't fly there so i'm assuming surf, dive or some other specific way

There's a secret tunnel hidden somewhere. It's very, very secret. And very, very tunnel.

No. Wait. Scratch that, it's just very secret.

DXGhost
February 19th, 2011, 08:37 AM
Alright, got my cat's eye, got through the item chain till i finally got rid of rydrake wing..what now?

Ragnia
February 19th, 2011, 09:18 PM
Anybody want to give me a hint on where to find faceleech other than that it's related to turmur. Pweeez :D

zealot
February 19th, 2011, 10:33 PM
I'm thinking that's probably the only hint he'll give you. I got Turmur today, and hopefully will figure out how to get faceleech tommorow.

callumjames3
February 20th, 2011, 05:00 AM
Are you meant to get teleported into the sky after you beat Senex? If so, where do you go after that?

Ragnia
February 20th, 2011, 08:14 AM
Are you meant to get teleported into the sky after you beat Senex? If so, where do you go after that?
Is this the first time you beat Senex or the second? If it's the second just go straight down.

Also, how do you mine because I am curious as to what I can get.

SonicBlazePlatinum
February 20th, 2011, 09:23 AM
I am in the Necropolis hub that has the sign with directions on it. What do I do next? Steven, Meteor, and the Elder have left so I don't know what to do.

callumjames3
February 20th, 2011, 09:24 AM
It's the second, I've tried walking down, but azimov is in the way. He is looking straight down and doesnt say anything when you talk to him, he's blocking me from moving in any other direction. Anyone else experienced this?

SonicBlazePlatinum
February 20th, 2011, 10:19 AM
Does the game end after you have gotten rod of the Senex and are allowed entry to Gym Island? I am asking that as I already got to that point. If I am then I can or cannot wait until the version with everything else is released.

Murdoch_dawn
February 20th, 2011, 03:58 PM
i am at Mt. Pyre... there is a severed head in the way of the stairs... is this because you have not made this yet? or am i missing something?

Scyther Slicer
February 20th, 2011, 05:08 PM
To Murdoch_dawn:

You can't get up Mt. Pyre that way. You need to go back outside, the correct entrance into Mt. Pyre is on the right side of the mountain.

Cutlerine, just wanted to tell you that I think Ruby tiles are pretty sweet and the Hoenn region is my favorite. I don't know why everybody hates on them, I think the 3rd pokemon gen is cool. Good job for using them

KtTuLu
February 20th, 2011, 05:51 PM
super trick maze is killing me

ah
I love always ending up in the sub

cheatfreak23
February 20th, 2011, 07:29 PM
After starting over and playing Snakewood, I started having trouble leveling up my Baltoy, so.....I downloaded the Move Editor program and YAPE to...even Baltoy out a little...I am ashamed...:(

At least I would be if I wasnt called cheatfreak23! Ha!

KtTuLu
February 20th, 2011, 07:44 PM
After starting over and playing Snakewood, I started having trouble leveling up my Baltoy, so.....I downloaded the Move Editor program and YAPE to...even Baltoy out a little...I am ashamed...:(

At least I would be if I wasnt called cheatfreak23! Ha!

well since we're being honest
I may or may not have downloaded advance map, opened up the patched ruby rom, found the map of Necropolis, and changed everywhere in the super trick maze to walkable due to my inability to navigate through it

I am pretty ashamed of myself tbh

cheatfreak23
February 20th, 2011, 07:56 PM
well since we're being honest
I may or may not have downloaded advance map, opened up the patched ruby rom, found the map of Necropolis, and changed everywhere in the super trick maze to walkable due to my inability to navigate through it

I am pretty ashamed of myself tbh
Well, YAPE isnt wanting to work, so I cant really make my Pokemon stronger right now, other than using the crappy Quick Lvl Up Gameshark code, which only turns all XP to 500....But yeah, Ive made Baltoy's Sand Tomb move into a ground type Fire/Ice/Thunder Punch that lowers speed...

Hexagon
February 21st, 2011, 02:56 AM
Well im stuck after defeating War in meteor falls and ending in the submarine again.
I can't find the generator which i have to turn on to proceed to the prison.

mkc90
February 21st, 2011, 03:05 AM
Okay im at mt.pyre there's a hhead blocking the stairs Idk what to do :/?? And I can't go anywhere else cuz it tells me ..I thought we were going to help t-fangers and denjuu??..

xeyj
February 21st, 2011, 03:41 AM
Okay im at mt.pyre there's a hhead blocking the stairs Idk what to do :/?? And I can't go anywhere else cuz it tells me ..I thought we were going to help t-fangers and denjuu??..

If you read the whole thread, a few other people asked, and got answers. There's another entrance to the side...

Scyther Slicer
February 21st, 2011, 05:40 AM
Seriously mkc90, I answered this on the last page, page 38.

"You can't get up Mt. Pyre that way. You need to go back outside, the correct entrance into Mt. Pyre is on the right side of the mountain."

redjar
February 21st, 2011, 06:34 PM
How do I get back to fort draco? I haz pets.

mkc90
February 21st, 2011, 09:09 PM
Seriously mkc90, I answered this on the last page, page 38.

"You can't get up Mt. Pyre that way. You need to go back outside, the correct entrance into Mt. Pyre is on the right side of the mountain."

Dang my bad.. but yea ita my ffault but thanks

Scyther Slicer
February 22nd, 2011, 04:55 AM
Cutlerine, I found some things that need to be fixed:

1. On the route between pacifidlog town and slateport city(route 134), there's a cave entrance there, but when I try to step on it, nothing happens, I just step on it like any other tile

2. After I beat the elite four, prof. birch called me and said to look for a tunnel from lilycove to sootopolis. So I went back to lilycove and in my searching went to the department store. The deadly seven guy was there on the 1st floor again from when Senex was there, and I helped him fight. There was the exact same text and pokemon as before, but there was the happy dept. store music instead the distress music. And there was the deadly seven guy (whose name I forget, robotnov maybe?) to help out on the second floor too! So I helped him, but when I went to the 3rd floor, no one was there. the rest of the building was empty, so the events on the first 2 floors accidentally got repeated.

I caught roclobster! Is it a legendary? I'll be kinda sad if it is, I was hoping for something cooler... kinda makes me think of shaymin...

And I'm just wondering if I have the last update, or did this right. I downloaded the IPS update from 2 days ago, and installed it on a fresh ROM. Then I played it, and loaded my old game file. Everything seems fine, the problems that were mentioned before were fixed (like no way to get to evergrande city), but the wooper guarding the shipwreck is still there, and it said it would be gone in the next update...

And I got to the part where I got the mysterious phone call in the sewer, and went through all that jazz until I got to pacifidlog town.
a) I got a snack, but I can't find this esau guy. I thought he would be in town, then i tried going to Sky Pillar but there was a tired swimmer in the way, so I have no idea where esau is.
b) the mysterious phone call in the sewer said to look in the shipwreck for his... thing. But the shipwreck's not open yet. Am I as far as I can be until the next update?

Does faceleech evolve into deoxys or something? Faceleech seriously looks like someone just ripped off deoxys' (attack form) arm and trained it to gain intelligence of its own.

Will safari zone be open in the next update?

P.S. sorry for the all the questions, I just haven't posted in a while and thought of a lot to say

And I just thought of something else. One of the girls in the ever grande city pokecenter (by the waterfall) said that 3 of the elite four had been killed. So why are there still four to fight? Did they get replaced, or is the person's text glitched?

Cutlerine
February 22nd, 2011, 05:34 AM
Cutlerine, I found some things that need to be fixed:

1. On the route between pacifidlog town and slateport city(route 134), there's a cave entrance there, but when I try to step on it, nothing happens, I just step on it like any other tile

2. After I beat the elite four, prof. birch called me and said to look for a tunnel from lilycove to sootopolis. So I went back to lilycove and in my searching went to the department store. The deadly seven guy was there on the 1st floor again from when Senex was there, and I helped him fight. There was the exact same text and pokemon as before, but there was the happy dept. store music instead the distress music. And there was the deadly seven guy (whose name I forget, robotnov maybe?) to help out on the second floor too! So I helped him, but when I went to the 3rd floor, no one was there. the rest of the building was empty, so the events on the first 2 floors accidentally got repeated.

I caught roclobster! Is it a legendary? I'll be kinda sad if it is, I was hoping for something cooler... kinda makes me think of shaymin...

And I'm just wondering if I have the last update, or did this right. I downloaded the IPS update from 2 days ago, and installed it on a fresh ROM. Then I played it, and loaded my old game file. Everything seems fine, the problems that were mentioned before were fixed (like no way to get to evergrande city), but the wooper guarding the shipwreck is still there, and it said it would be gone in the next update...

And I got to the part where I got the mysterious phone call in the sewer, and went through all that jazz until I got to pacifidlog town.
a) I got a snack, but I can't find this esau guy. I thought he would be in town, then i tried going to Sky Pillar but there was a tired swimmer in the way, so I have no idea where esau is.
b) the mysterious phone call in the sewer said to look in the shipwreck for his... thing. But the shipwreck's not open yet. Am I as far as I can be until the next update?

Does faceleech evolve into deoxys or something? Faceleech seriously looks like someone just ripped off deoxys' (attack form) arm and trained it to gain intelligence of its own.

Will safari zone be open in the next update?

OK:

1) I have no idea what that cave is. I might go take a look.

2) I keep meaning to fix that.

The Wooper's been there since the start of the game. I'm really, really close to removing him, I promise. Maybe.

Esau's in the Gym, where he should be.

Shipwreck isn't open yet. That's true. You can't finish that quest yet.

Faceleech literally is a Deoxys arm, but it's done intentionally: it's a clue. Remember what a Deoxys actually is, and you'll be one step closer to finding the elusive leech.

The Safari Zone can't be opened, because it got swallowed up by a dimensional rift and replaced with the Madio Caves. I thought the guy in front of it tells you that?

And I just thought of something else. One of the girls in the ever grande city pokecenter (by the waterfall) said that 3 of the elite four had been killed. So why are there still four to fight? Did they get replaced, or is the person's text glitched?

Yeah - she's talking about the original Hoenn E4. There's only one of them left, isn't there? The Ice woman? So the other three are all replacements.

Scyther Slicer
February 22nd, 2011, 06:18 AM
Yeah, as soon as I posted I saw the gym, thanks though. And the guy in front of Safari Zone says creatures from the dimensional rift ate safari zone, but I didn't know the madio caves were supposed to replace it. I thought it would have electric monsters or radio orange or something...

callumjames3
February 22nd, 2011, 07:37 AM
Im pretty sure Ive encountered a game stopping glitch.
When Senex is finished baking his cake, I get teleported into the sky, but Ive heard that is normal. The only direction I can walk is down, where you see Azimov who doesnt say anything when you talk to him. Is there any way to progress past this?

Cutlerine
February 22nd, 2011, 08:01 AM
Yeah, as soon as I posted I saw the gym, thanks though. And the guy in front of Safari Zone says creatures from the dimensional rift ate safari zone, but I didn't know the madio caves were supposed to replace it. I thought it would have electric monsters or radio orange or something...

Never mind.

Im pretty sure Ive encountered a game stopping glitch.
When Senex is finished baking his cake, I get teleported into the sky, but Ive heard that is normal. The only direction I can walk is down, where you see Azimov who doesnt say anything when you talk to him. Is there any way to progress past this?

Yes. There ought to be a script that activates when you're about two steps away from Asimov. Obviously, this hasn't happened for you. Since you've had so many problems that no one else has, I'm inclined to believe that something's wrong at your end.

Scyther Slicer
February 22nd, 2011, 10:41 AM
Does anyone know if emonga evolves?

callumjames3
February 22nd, 2011, 12:09 PM
It wouldnt surprise me if its something to do with me. Bit of a weird glitch to get though. Ah well, life goes on. I could try patching a rom from somewhere else, but im over 120 hours in (with the spacebar almost welded in place though) so i think ill just wait till the next game you make. Who knows - the next update might mystically fix it! :p

cheatfreak23
February 22nd, 2011, 04:38 PM
I found another of the 'opening the menu or you will end up controlling Demon Corpse Andromalius' style glitches, but its for the first Dejuu girl near the Berry Master's House. I spent so much time getting there and now I gotta start all over Again! Ugh....

Scyther Slicer
February 22nd, 2011, 05:12 PM
Found a few more problems/things to ask about:

1. Lunatone doesn't evolve with a moon stone for me... didn't someone say it does?

2. I caught a bonemadio today, but it was holding a weird item called a "YOUYOUYOU!" I took it from the pokemon and looked at the description, which just said "you". I tried to use it, but Prof. Birch (man, I hate him) told me not to use it, so I assume it's just a hold item. Any clues as to what it does, if anything? is it a glitch?

3. I got to the part where the council said to meet on "gym island", and i went to start my search at lilycove city. I headed west out of town, but as soon as I stepped onto the route, the deadly 7, who were having a cake party, stopped me and fought me, even though I agreed to eat their "deadly" cake twice. I had to fight them all in a row, no pauses, but the weird thing was, their pokemon were all in the high 40's (way too low for this point on the game) and they weren't all fully evolved like they were in the abandoned mine. Plus, THEY WERE INVISIBLE! There were no character sprites in the overworld, though they appeared in battle. I felt like my character was talking to thin air that talked back. Then after beating them, they warned me there were traitors in Hoenn, then they left... not even sure what was up with that at all.

4. Can you give a hint as to where gym island is? I surfed around for it but the only gyms I found was the demon monkey one and the one connected with the sewers, not any with people.

5. I know you keep getting this and I'm sorry, but is HM strength available yet?

6. Oh! Here's another glitch I remembered. When you're in the sub near the end of the game and you go to get an autograph from the band, you know how there's the guard that tells you to stay away? Well, after you ignore him and get an autograph anyway, you wind up in the other room with the 2 steel doors. But if you try to go back in there and get another autograph, then the guard yells at you again, but this time you're character is only half-visible, on the top part of the screen. It's like he's about to climb down again, but I'm still in control. I went to the room with the 2 steel doors, then back in there again via the portal. This time the guard yells at me and I get teleported (sort of) into a 4x4 "box", but it still shows the stage area, but you can't see your character. The only way out of the box is to step on a portal that's in it, but then you warp right up by the guard, and the only direction you can move is in front of him, where he warps you back into the box. The only way to get out of this accursed loop is to load a previous save point to before you even went back onstage after getting the 1st autograph.

Ragnia
February 22nd, 2011, 07:33 PM

1. Lunatone doesn't evolve with a moon stone for me... didn't someone say it does?

2. I caught a bonemadio today, but it was holding a weird item called a "YOUYOUYOU!" I took it from the pokemon and looked at the description, which just said "you". I tried to use it, but Prof. Birch (man, I hate him) told me not to use it, so I assume it's just a hold item. Any clues as to what it does, if anything? is it a glitch?

3. I got to the part where the council said to meet on "gym island", and i went to start my search at lilycove city. I headed west out of town, but as soon as I stepped onto the route, the deadly 7, who were having a cake party, stopped me and fought me, even though I agreed to eat their "deadly" cake twice. I had to fight them all in a row, no pauses, but the weird thing was, their pokemon were all in the high 40's (way too low for this point on the game) and they weren't all fully evolved like they were in the abandoned mine. Plus, THEY WERE INVISIBLE! There were no character sprites in the overworld, though they appeared in battle. I felt like my character was talking to thin air that talked back. Then after beating them, they warned me there were traitors in Hoenn, then they left... not even sure what was up with that at all.

4. Can you give a hint as to where gym island is? I surfed around for it but the only gyms I found was the demon monkey one and the one connected with the sewers, not any with people.

5. I know you keep getting this and I'm sorry, but is HM strength available yet?

6. Oh! Here's another glitch I remembered. When you're in the sub near the end of the game and you go to get an autograph from the band, you know how there's the guard that tells you to stay away? Well, after you ignore him and get an autograph anyway, you wind up in the other room with the 2 steel doors. But if you try to go back in there and get another autograph, then the guard yells at you again, but this time you're character is only half-visible, on the top part of the screen. It's like he's about to climb down again, but I'm still in control. I went to the room with the 2 steel doors, then back in there again via the portal. This time the guard yells at me and I get teleported (sort of) into a 4x4 "box", but it still shows the stage area, but you can't see your character. The only way out of the box is to step on a portal that's in it, but then you warp right up by the guard, and the only direction you can move is in front of him, where he warps you back into the box. The only way to get out of this accursed loop is to load a previous save point to before you even went back onstage after getting the 1st autograph.

Lunatone and Solrock need to be balanced out to evolve.

Cutlerine
February 22nd, 2011, 11:51 PM
I found another of the 'opening the menu or you will end up controlling Demon Corpse Andromalius' style glitches, but its for the first Dejuu girl near the Berry Master's House. I spent so much time getting there and now I gotta start all over Again! Ugh....

You should probably have saved.

1. Lunatone and Solrock need to be balanced out.

2. Huh. Funny, that. The 'YouYouYou' is a glitch item I found. I didn't put it there, it just appeared. I'll take it off the Madios.

3. Yeah, that's just a repeat of an earlier event. I must fix that.

4. It isn't anywhere yet. It doesn't exist.

5. No.

6. I'll fix that.

gunnerpow7
February 23rd, 2011, 04:45 AM
Can you help me! I've finished the first battle with The Senex and got the call from Birch saying that I have to go to Ever Grande. Here's my question, how do I get there? I went Underwater near Lilycove and went inside the cave. What am I supposed to do? Thanks in advance who those who will help me

ruup20
February 23rd, 2011, 05:17 AM
I don't understand how to fix the engie in that submarine

gunnerpow7
February 23rd, 2011, 05:29 AM
I don't understand how to fix the engie in that submarine
Well first, go to the the room that you can surf on and go to the south eastern corner of the room. check the cabinets and youll get Arclight Spanner. Then go to the southwestern part and youll see the engine. talk to the different parts of the engine until you see the broken part. then go back and youll see Usher. Thats it.

Scyther Slicer
February 23rd, 2011, 01:05 PM
I know you said kindmagio is on mirage island. What do we have to do to get to mirage island? I know you need some special pokemon on a special day in pokemon emerald, but I never really understood it. Is the concept of unlocking this island different in this game, or at least easier?

I think I got all the madios, but do they even learn any moves as they level up?
I want to find out, but I'm kinda scared of wasting my time b/c the champion's kindmadio only knows 2 moves. Is it like that for the rest of family, basically a worthless magikarp-esque family?

jakkinho
February 23rd, 2011, 02:54 PM
I know you said kindmagio is on mirage island. What do we have to do to get to mirage island? I know you need some special pokemon on a special day in pokemon emerald, but I never really understood it. Is the concept of unlocking this island different in this game, or at least easier?

I think I got all the madios, but do they even learn any moves as they level up?
I want to find out, but I'm kinda scared of wasting my time b/c the champion's kindmadio only knows 2 moves. Is it like that for the rest of family, basically a worthless magikarp-esque family?

I also haven't got a clue how to get to mirage island, but what I do know is that there is 1 madio that has other moves, if I remember good it's burstmadio, but not sure.

Cutlerine
February 23rd, 2011, 11:51 PM
Can you help me! I've finished the first battle with The Senex and got the call from Birch saying that I have to go to Ever Grande. Here's my question, how do I get there? I went Underwater near Lilycove and went inside the cave. What am I supposed to do? Thanks in advance who those who will help me

Head for the surface. You know, like trying to get to Sootopolis in RSE.

All the Madios have a range of moves, except Kingmadio - but then, Kingmadio, having no weaknesses, doesn't need a lot of moves to be deadly.

Oh, and whoever asked if Roclobster is a legendary: No. No it isn't. It is, however, a very powerful Pokémon. As anyone who fought the Champion will know.

gunnerpow7
February 24th, 2011, 06:22 PM
Head for the surface. You know, like trying to get to Sootopolis in RSE.

Well, I've tried that, it still doesn't work!

mkc90
February 24th, 2011, 11:53 PM
i cant find shinx i dnt know who gives it to me :(

Scyther Slicer
February 26th, 2011, 06:20 AM
"i cant find shinx i dnt know who gives it to me"

This is a paraphrased quote from what Cutlerine said earlier.

"What you would do with them (them being pets you buy from Count D. in Fortree City) is bring them to the Petmaster in Fort Draco. Leaving them with him for a while will result in them either growing up into usable Pokémon or dying."

So you have to get one of the pets from Count D's in Fotree first. I'd put my money on thunder cub

HackHackHack
February 26th, 2011, 08:20 AM
There's a secret tunnel hidden somewhere. It's very, very secret. And very, very tunnel.

No. Wait. Scratch that, it's just very secret.

Lemme guess...Madio Caves, I saw a dragon in a certain cave room blocked of by a rock cliff or something but I'm pretty sure that I'm 70% wrong!

(Long time no post, I was busy :D)

Scyther Slicer
February 26th, 2011, 03:18 PM
Lemme guess...Madio Caves, I saw a dragon in a certain cave room blocked of by a rock cliff or something but I'm pretty sure that I'm 70% wrong!

(Long time no post, I was busy :D)

Nope. I know where it is b/c I just so happened to be on Fort Draco when I last updated. Also, Cutlerine told us that the path to Fort Draco is now open, which it obviously there, with the dragon blocked off and all. I don't know why that dragon is in there, but I can tell you for sure that the tunnel is not within Madio caves... try a different place, one where you need Flash.

And Cutlerine, I accidentally threw away my cologne. Is there any way to get another one?

Anyone want to explain to me why Esau was in a mirror, and then in a rock? Is he a spirit or something?

cheatfreak23
February 26th, 2011, 06:47 PM
You should probably have saved.I saved after encountering the glitch, and my entire game view was off center, and I didnt want to go through the game that way.

DonMoosavi
February 26th, 2011, 10:18 PM
Great! Looking forward to playing the latest beta, I havent played in a while... This game is quite awesome and I still feel as though its "under the radar", with no Hack nomination up until this point...

Cutlerine
February 26th, 2011, 11:58 PM
Nope. I know where it is b/c I just so happened to be on Fort Draco when I last updated. Also, Cutlerine told us that the path to Fort Draco is now open, which it obviously there, with the dragon blocked off and all. I don't know why that dragon is in there, but I can tell you for sure that the tunnel is not within Madio caves... try a different place, one where you need Flash.

And Cutlerine, I accidentally threw away my cologne. Is there any way to get another one?

Anyone want to explain to me why Esau was in a mirror, and then in a rock? Is he a spirit or something?

Esau was in a mirror and a rock... for no reason at all.

Plus, there's no way to get another cologne. Sorry.

I saved after encountering the glitch, and my entire game view was off center, and I didnt want to go through the game that way.

The game screen resets when you enter a new map, so... that would probably have fixed it for you.

Great! Looking forward to playing the latest beta, I havent played in a while... This game is quite awesome and I still feel as though its "under the radar", with no Hack nomination up until this point...

Snakewood was actually nominated for Hack of the Month at one point, and won Hack of the Week. You must have missed it.

gunnerpow7
February 27th, 2011, 03:48 AM
Cutlerine, I am still stuck in Lilycove! I tried what you said that I have to surface up in the cave underwater near Lilycove and it's still doesn't work! Do I have to do an event that I missed? I already finished the battle with Senex and the call from Birch.

Tcoppy
February 27th, 2011, 04:33 AM
Guess whos back?:)

Cutlerine, I am still stuck in Lilycove! I tried what you said that I have to surface up in the cave underwater near Lilycove and it's still doesn't work! Do I have to do an event that I missed? I already finished the battle with Senex and the call from Birch.
Um....did you get dive from the deadly seven?

mangosteen
February 27th, 2011, 03:49 PM
OK. I got to the point of wandering the madio caves and I got sent to Petalburg. After getting all the way back to Famine's desert I realized I had completely forgotten how to get back to the madio caves and spent about 3 hours just walking around aimlessly. This is the kind of thing I'm going to wake up in the middle of the night screaming the long-lost memory of how to do it.

Then the unspeakable happened.
For some unholy reason I decided, 'hey, maybe I'll snoop around the island of calm and maybe that will jog my memory...'

I'm stuck in the dungeon.

I keep going through the doors and getting put back in the cave and I've circled that horrible thing for another couple hours. What am I missing here?

It's probably painfully obvious and right in front of my face but I've overworked my brain and it's just driving me crazy. The worst part is that I can't just give up and forget about it. This is probably one of my favorites, I love the story and the feel, and if it wasn't so good I wouldn't care so much.

Anyone who can pull me out of this hole will be a complete saint

EDIT: made it out of island of calm, still have no idea how to get to fortree or madiocaves

EDIT again: ok so after literally hours of walking every square inch and talking to everyone in the world, I surfed in meteor falls and ended up on the submarine. Now I can't get off until I fix the elevator, which is already fixed. I tried going through the warp panel again but he keeps asking me.

gunnerpow7
February 28th, 2011, 04:04 AM
Guess whos back?:)

Um....did you get dive from the deadly seven?

Tcoppy, Yes. I recieved Dive. I also caught Roclobster while trying to finding a new exit from Lilycove. Please help me!!! :(

Murdoch_dawn
February 28th, 2011, 12:37 PM
i am in the hoenn university and i was just told to go to the basement and check out the camera, but none of the floors seem to lead to a basement... on leads to a dead end... is there a pokemon i need to start a script or what?

Tcoppy
February 28th, 2011, 01:35 PM
i am in the hoenn university and i was just told to go to the basement and check out the camera, but none of the floors seem to lead to a basement... on leads to a dead end... is there a pokemon i need to start a script or what?
Okay, go to the far right of the main room in the uni which leads you to the directing/battleing rooms, there should be a staircase that leads you downstairs, simple as that
OK. I got to the point of wandering the madio caves and I got sent to Petalburg. After getting all the way back to Famine's desert I realized I had completely forgotten how to get back to the madio caves and spent about 3 hours just walking around aimlessly. This is the kind of thing I'm going to wake up in the middle of the night screaming the long-lost memory of how to do it.

Then the unspeakable happened.
For some unholy reason I decided, 'hey, maybe I'll snoop around the island of calm and maybe that will jog my memory...'

I'm stuck in the dungeon.

I keep going through the doors and getting put back in the cave and I've circled that horrible thing for another couple hours. What am I missing here?

It's probably painfully obvious and right in front of my face but I've overworked my brain and it's just driving me crazy. The worst part is that I can't just give up and forget about it. This is probably one of my favorites, I love the story and the feel, and if it wasn't so good I wouldn't care so much.

Anyone who can pull me out of this hole will be a complete saint

EDIT: made it out of island of calm, still have no idea how to get to fortree or madiocaves

EDIT again: ok so after literally hours of walking every square inch and talking to everyone in the world, I surfed in meteor falls and ended up on the submarine. Now I can't get off until I fix the elevator, which is already fixed. I tried going through the warp panel again but he keeps asking me.
Culterine I thought you fixed the warp? Anyway...your in trouble, best you do-over the game....or, get a ditto and a pokemon with thundershock and do-over the submarine thing.
Tcoppy, Yes. I recieved Dive. I also caught Roclobster while trying to finding a new exit from Lilycove. Please help me!!! :(
Hm.... um...go down te route where mosteep is use dive on that dive spot go through the underwater cave and voila.

mangosteen
February 28th, 2011, 01:54 PM
Culterine I thought you fixed the warp? Anyway...your in trouble, best you do-over the game....or, get a ditto and a pokemon with thundershock and do-over the submarine thing.

Are you talking about starting over just to get off the submarine, because I saved before doing that and can revert, but if you are talking about starting over because I ended up in petalburg and can't back to foretree or anything else, then bummer.

I got so into it too, I don't want to start over.

Thanks for the reply, I was literally walking around hoenn for 8 hours yesterday, and I mean literally.

Tcoppy
February 28th, 2011, 03:33 PM
Are you talking about starting over just to get off the submarine, because I saved before doing that and can revert, but if you are talking about starting over because I ended up in petalburg and can't back to foretree or anything else, then bummer.

I got so into it too, I don't want to start over.

Thanks for the reply, I was literally walking around hoenn for 8 hours yesterday, and I mean literally.
Yeah there was a messed up warp in madio caves leading to wallys house, but you could fix the elevator again but I never tried it..

Cutlerine
February 28th, 2011, 11:56 PM
Yo, I'm back!

Sorry for the long absence. I've been working on fixing some of these bugs that keep cropping up, and to cap it all off it seems like there's a new broken warp in the Madio Caves that I need to go and point somewhere. Sigh.

OK, I've got something of a bug fix ready - but where I am right now, I can't post it, and won't be able to until Saturday/Sunday. Hang in there, everybody who's experiencing extreme problems, and hopefully things will get better.

Oh, and mangosteen, if you've already gone through and fixed the elevator, you aren't supposed to be able to get in again. Thanks for bringing the fact that you can to my attention, so I can fix it.

Raaxon
March 1st, 2011, 03:31 AM
I really wanna know where the cave to get back to Fort Draco is... I can only think of three places you need Flash - Madio Caves, Fossil Caves and Victory Road...

Hi-Techneon
March 1st, 2011, 03:42 AM
I just found the secret cave leading to Fort Draco :)
By the way, I can't buy a Thundercub in Fortree's Pet Shop?

gunnerpow7
March 1st, 2011, 04:06 AM
Okay, go to the far right of the main room in the uni which leads you to the directing/battleing rooms, there should be a staircase that leads you downstairs, simple as that

Hm.... um...go down te route where mosteep is use dive on that dive spot go through the underwater cave and voila.

What route? The route between Lilycove and Mossdeep (Or Fort Draco in this case) where it's blocked by rocks and the only way is the dive spot? I went there and entered the underwater cave and tried using dive again but it didn't work! :cer_frown: Please help me!!!!

Cutlerine
March 1st, 2011, 08:13 AM
I really wanna know where the cave to get back to Fort Draco is... I can only think of three places you need Flash - Madio Caves, Fossil Caves and Victory Road...

Well then, it shouldn't be too hard to find.

I just found the secret cave leading to Fort Draco :)
By the way, I can't buy a Thundercub in Fortree's Pet Shop?

That's right. The Thunder Cub is a special gift from the good Count, for redeeming a Spark Token.

What route? The route between Lilycove and Mossdeep (Or Fort Draco in this case) where it's blocked by rocks and the only way is the dive spot? I went there and entered the underwater cave and tried using dive again but it didn't work! :cer_frown: Please help me!!!!

It sounds to me like you don't have the latest version of Snakewood - this is a bug that I fixed in the last update. Are you sure you got the last update?

Hi-Techneon
March 1st, 2011, 10:03 AM

That's right. The Thunder Cub is a special gift from the good Count, for redeeming a Spark Token.

It sounds to me like you don't have the latest version of Snakewood - this is a bug that I fixed in the last update. Are you sure you got the last update?

And where do you get a Spark Token?

Cutlerine
March 1st, 2011, 10:19 AM
And where do you get a Spark Token?

Get the Mush Mask from the man in the Rustboro Pokémon Centre, then trade it for a Cologne with the mushroom researcher on Route 118, then trade the Cologne for a Spark Token in Dewford Hall.

gunnerpow7
March 2nd, 2011, 02:59 AM

I believe so because you said it goes up to the end to the storyline but then again you said you fixed a bug there so I kinda know that you're gonna said that. Well, I'm gonna download the latest version again and restart again. :disappoin I have to battle those Deadly seven again... UGHHHH!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then going to Madio Caves...Again!!!! And Island of Calm!!!!!!!!! IT's DRIVING ME INSANE!!!!! Well that's what happens when you want to play a game that it's stll not fixed with bugs, glitches and unfinished storyline...:cer_no::cer_cry: By the way, Cutlerine, what are the bugs fixed in the latest version.... If you don't mind.... I don't want to repeat this again just because of a bug.... Thanks Cutlerine!!!!

callumjames3
March 2nd, 2011, 07:12 AM
Can I have a quick hint on the location of the person you trade the Hajike bird too? Pretty please!!
I did have a quick search on the forum for any previous hints and couldn't find any, so sorry if I'm making someone repeat themself.

Scyther Slicer
March 2nd, 2011, 04:06 PM
Callumjames3,

I'll give you hint, it WAS said earlier. You trade it to "the hajikelist". He looks like a hiker, and there aren't too many of those in this game, hope it helps! P.S. I'm met him, he's on a small island on one of the water routes, so don't even bother looking inland

Cire
March 3rd, 2011, 02:48 PM
This is a big thread, and I've searched through, and used the search function for multiple keywords, but I can't find anybody else having the problem of being unable to find their way through Famine's Desert to route 112. After beating the Aerodactyl, I'm supposed to go to the peak of a mountain, which is near route 112 (if I remember what I read correctly). But the only way to Route 112 I can see is over a reverse jumping ledge and a rock. I used the walk through walls cheat to look around, but I can't find any way to get through normally without strength, which I know isn't in-game, even looking from the other side. Any advice?

cheatfreak23
March 3rd, 2011, 11:48 PM
The game screen resets when you enter a new map, so... that would probably have fixed it for you.That's something I was unaware of, plus I didnt have Fly at that time. I had just gotten off the Sub for the second time, made my way down towards the Berry Master place where the Denjuu people are, and that's where the "Control another sprite and off center the game screen" glitch happened after hitting start.