PDA

View Full Version : Ace Attorney Club

Kelp
October 27th, 2010, 05:26 PM
So I don't think there is one of these yet (or is there :3), well at least in the first couple pages of clubs, so why not?

Ace Attorney Club

Rules:
All Forum rules apply.
No flaming, harassing, etc.
Keep discussion to AA, and related things.

Members:
hiinotama
Rokusasu
Cynic Kaka
Ninja Caterpie
Artic.uno
Miss Doronjo
Team Rocket's Raichu
コナンくん

ナギ
November 3rd, 2010, 03:10 PM
i sure haven't seen one so far.

so on that note. i'm in.
i might not be too active right now though, as i'll have exams next week. but ill be mmkay after that .

so put me on yo' membah list !

Rokusasu
November 3rd, 2010, 08:46 PM
Objection!

Yeah, sign me up. c:

Cynic Kaka
November 4th, 2010, 12:05 PM
The only ones I played were the first and fourth.

OBJECTION

Kelp
November 6th, 2010, 04:09 PM
^ Fourth being Apollo Justice right?

You should play them all because the third is the best in my opinion. =D

ナギ
November 6th, 2010, 04:39 PM
^ Fourth being Apollo Justice right?

You should play them all because the third is the best in my opinion. =D

i guess so, yes.
and i agree.. the third was the best overall.
i didn't like Apollo Justice much at first either..
thoughithinkijustmissedphoenix XD;

i still haven't finished Edgey's too.

Ninja Caterpie
November 6th, 2010, 04:50 PM
Apollo Justice is an acquired taste. At first, it feels really weird and annoying that Phoenix is gone, but when he's just replaced with awesome, epic, brilliant, bitter hobo-feen, it's really quite wonderful.

Oh yeah, join me up.

ナギ
November 6th, 2010, 05:23 PM
yeah well, i guess i didn't like him becoming some poker-playing gangsta either XD;
and Apollo's bitterness indeed.. meh. guess i'll replay it sometime, see if i can get used to it then.

what's your favourite then, Ninja? Apollo's, i guess ?

Kelp
November 7th, 2010, 06:30 AM
Apollo was not as good until I played the last case. The sweet, sweet nostalgia playing as Phoenix made it all better. =D

And I haven't gotten around to finish Edgeworth either. It kinda grew boring halfway through. =/

Artic.uno
November 7th, 2010, 07:18 AM
I've played all the games so far, and I'm waiting for GK2 xD; Trials and Tribulations has got to be my favorite though, it was the most deep of the three Phoenix games. Dahlia's breakdown was epic, though Kristoph isn't far behind with his SUPER SAIYAAANN

Edgey's last case was great. In fact, the game is great in general. The only problem is Maya-clone Kay. D: She's pretty lovable but it would have been better if they made her less like Maya.

Oh and count me in, please [:

Miss Doronjo
November 7th, 2010, 07:26 AM
May I joiners? ~

Lets see...my favourite Pheonix Wright game is Trials and Tribulations...
Gawd its so epic. ;-;

Especially the nostalgic Pheonix wright cornered theme when trying to figure out the final decisive evidence against Godot. ^-^ And we can't forget about Furio Tigre in Case three. :O

My favourite character(s) are Ema Skye, Mia, Maya, Pearly, Edgeworth (lol @ I object! That was...objectionable!) and of course good ol' Nick and Apollo. :3

My least favoruite witness is Wendy Oldbag. DX
You'll know why. :3

Kelp
November 7th, 2010, 07:33 AM
Wow everyone likes T&T. ^_^

And yeah I hated Oldbag too. Her ray gun in the second game was really annoying. The Butz was also annoying. =O

Miss Doronjo
November 7th, 2010, 07:44 AM
The second game was hard....especially in the last case...

Cause you get so many "one chances"

Eh, Larry isn't that bad; I actually feel sorry for his unuseful-ness. :3

Except in Pheonix Wright Ace Atourne case 5 when he saved us from getting a guilty verdict. :o

Kelp
November 7th, 2010, 07:47 AM
I always thought Larry's theme music in the third game was really annoying. ;3

Miss Doronjo
November 7th, 2010, 07:52 AM
Yeah, I hated it in Edgeworth's game too. ;-;

I also hated Daisy May's and Lotta Hart's theme...kinda. ;-;

Team Rocket's Raichu
November 7th, 2010, 12:26 PM
http://www.bingegamer.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/phoenix-wright-objection.jpg

I see only one problem with your argument sir or miss. I'm not a member of your so called "club". Until this is fixed I keep my statement that you are incorrect!

Cynic Kaka
November 7th, 2010, 04:10 PM
Honestly, if my Gamestop sold the second or third, I'd get them.

BUT I WANT A NEW AJ GAME.

Kelp
November 7th, 2010, 05:46 PM
http://www.bingegamer.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/phoenix-wright-objection.jpg

I see only one problem with your argument sir or miss. I'm not a member of your so called "club". Until this is fixed I keep my statement that you are incorrect!

Objection! You are now a member, so your argument is invalid.

Honestly, if my Gamestop sold the second or third, I'd get them.

BUT I WANT A NEW AJ GAME.
I do too. .-.

Or at least a game in which Phoenix gets his lawyer's badge back.

ナギ
November 17th, 2010, 02:32 PM
HOLD IT!
i'm back!

after a long time of absence and examinations and tests.. i have returned to the courtroom, for 'tis my duty to save the lives of the innocent people who have been falsely pushed into the defendant's chair..
pleaseexcusemeifthatwasbadenglish

but anywayys..
we NEED a new Ace Attorney game!
and by that i don't mean Edgey's form. i liked the old way of searching for clues and talking to people better than the walking around and whatnot. i still haven't finished that yet either.. XD;

Kelp
November 17th, 2010, 06:42 PM
Yeah a new game, but with the old characters. Trucy and Kay can't replace Maya. x)

And I thought the Edgeworth walking and investigating was less fun for some reason.

ナギ
November 18th, 2010, 11:41 AM
Yeah a new game, but with the old characters. Trucy and Kay can't replace Maya. x)

And I thought the Edgeworth walking and investigating was less fun for some reason.

OBJECTION SUSTAINED! Maya was just the best of all .
but i have a theory about how this case went down.
.. maybe they ran out of tricks they could pull off with spirit mediums and now continued on magic tricks and thievery!

hah! how about that!

but seriously we NEED a new PHOENIX GAME. with MAYA. and EDGEY. as the RIVAL PROSECUTOR, not the oh-so-fond-of-walking DETECTIVE.
THAT is my plea. XD;

Kelp
November 20th, 2010, 08:38 AM
OBJECTION SUSTAINED! Maya was just the best of all .
but i have a theory about how this case went down.
.. maybe they ran out of tricks they could pull off with spirit mediums and now continued on magic tricks and thievery!

hah! how about that!

but seriously we NEED a new PHOENIX GAME. with MAYA. and EDGEY. as the RIVAL PROSECUTOR, not the oh-so-fond-of-walking DETECTIVE.
THAT is my plea. XD;

You're probably right. I always like channeling and stuff more than magic and thievery though.. ._.

ナギ
December 2nd, 2010, 06:53 AM
You're probably right. I always like channeling and stuff more than magic and thievery though.. ._.

so do i. but i guess there's no helping it for the time being..
maya was still the awesomest sidekick anyway. with her.. 5 stomachs.. XD;

HERE IS
OBJECTION!
``NICK's POKER-CHEATER DETECTOR OBJECTION``
nevermind the non-catchy name 8D

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100121220912/aceattorney/images/4/49/Wright_Objection_Hobo_Style.png

Kelp
December 3rd, 2010, 01:40 PM
Maya's craving for a burger always made me hungry. x)

Rokusasu
December 3rd, 2010, 08:54 PM
Have you guys heard about the Layton vs. Phoenix Wright game that's gonna be out on the 3DS? o: We might get proper voice acting! <3

ソラ
December 4th, 2010, 09:22 AM
Just recently got into the series.
I dont own the DS version, But I got 1 - 3 on my Wii from Wiiware
and I beat the first one, I am on the 2nd one right now.

OBJECTION! (http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4562023) < -- hehe click it :D.
So can I join?

Kelp
December 4th, 2010, 11:41 AM
^^ Of course you can join. =)
And you can get the games for wii? I didn't know that. x3 I almost bought the 5 dollar app for my iPod though. x)

Have you guys heard about the Layton vs. Phoenix Wright game that's gonna be out on the 3DS? o: We might get proper voice acting! <3

Oooh, I just recently heard about that. Seems mighty interesting so far, although I've never played the Layton games before.

ソラ
December 4th, 2010, 05:06 PM
^^ Of course you can join. =)
And you can get the games for wii? I didn't know that. x3 I almost bought the 5 dollar app for my iPod though. x)

I have the 5 dollar app on my iPhone too.

But the wiiware version is 10 each bucks all 3 of them are. and YAY!!!
But the 1st game with only 4 cases, the 5th one can be bought for 1 dollar (100 Wii Points). lol

Kelp
December 11th, 2010, 06:41 PM
I remember not liking the 5th case anyways. xD

Fabi_ash
December 30th, 2010, 09:03 AM
I'm in.
I played all the games of the series and my favourite is T&T.
Story, music, script and breakdowns made of pure win :3

ナギ
January 1st, 2011, 10:00 AM

[ insert fangirl squeal for i am not at liberty to produce one ]
did i read that right!? a Layton vs Phoenix Wright game? you just completely made my 2011! XD;
i didn't know yet, but that's just.. ahhhh, i can't wait now!

>> i'll stop being overly fangirlish now. XD;
I actually wanted to buy the PW for Wii too, until i noticed it was the same as the DS games.. so i didn't in the end. tho i do think the Wii would be a fitting platform for Phoenix Wright games honestly.
and just maybe even the EdgeyInvestigation games too XD;

ソラ
January 1st, 2011, 01:05 PM
I remember not liking the 5th case anyways. xD
I liked the 4th case of the first game better than all of them.

But I am on the 2nd game 2nd case, ive been busy with stuff so I havent been able to play it on my wii D:.

JaykthePikachu
January 24th, 2011, 08:02 PM
Hold It!i will like to join please!

~Ryukaa
January 24th, 2011, 08:07 PM
Hold It! Let me Join! Or I'll sue you! I HAVE EVIDENCE.

ナギ
January 27th, 2011, 09:04 AM
well look at that. two new members? hrm.
i'm not sure what to think about that.

you do know you can't make claims without EVIDENCE.
so show me! which PW game do you like best?!

Rokusasu
January 28th, 2011, 12:08 PM
Trials and Tribulations and Apollo Justice. AJ was my first AA game, and Godot is awesome, not to mention I really liked the build-up with the cases. <3

Cherrim
February 11th, 2011, 01:49 PM
Joining! :D

My favourite AA game was probably the third one. The plot was great, I liked the cases, and I thought the last case was the most epic of all of the games. n_n I also really liked Apollo Justice for its gameplay but I thought it should be a new story and I felt having Phoenix in it really weighed it down. D:

~Ryukaa
February 12th, 2011, 04:17 AM
My favourite PW game is Justice for All! TAKE THAT.

Rokusasu
February 12th, 2011, 08:58 AM
Hopefully if they're making a second AJ game, Phoenix will have a lesser role. It was cool to see him again, but I think Apollo was overshadowed.

Cherrim
February 12th, 2011, 10:23 AM
Yeah, that's what I'm hoping. And I hope they actually make one instead of continuing with the Edgeworth spinoffs. :( I didn't even like the first one much and it's getting a sequel, whereas Apollo Justice which was actually a really good game, has no whispers of a sequel. ;_;

(Though Prof. Layton vs Ace Attorney is a good reason to wait longer for an AJ sequel.)

Saryka
February 12th, 2011, 01:18 PM
Joining~

I actually really liked AAI and I'm looking forward to the sequel. Maybe it's because Edgeworth is my favourite character? I dunno, but I think I liked Investigations more than AJ. The biggest problem I had with Apollo Justice is that they tried to make a new series but they wouldn't let Phoenix just die down. Too much focus was put on him and not on Apollo. I mean, the game's called Apollo Justice so I was expecting a little more Apollo, you know? XD;

Trials and Tribulations is my favourite Ace Attorney game btw 8D;

Cherrim
February 20th, 2011, 01:13 AM
I loved the dialogue in AAI and I'll play its sequel if only for that, but I didn't really enjoy the actual gameplay and stuff. :( I found it a bit slow.

Destiny
February 20th, 2011, 04:19 AM
Heck I'm in!
My favourite game was AAI 1.
QUERCUS ALBA YOU *BEEP*

Shanghai Alice
February 22nd, 2011, 05:12 PM
Heck I'm in!
My favourite game was AAI 1.[/SPOILER]
I... Err... Well, you know.
(http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4779161)However... (http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4779175)
In the end... (http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4779180)

Okay, now (http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4779182)for another (http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4779186)three-parter. (http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4779190)

Saryka
February 22nd, 2011, 05:14 PM
I loved the dialogue in AAI and I'll play its sequel if only for that, but I didn't really enjoy the actual gameplay and stuff. :( I found it a bit slow.

What part of it did you find slow?

Shanghai Alice
February 23rd, 2011, 06:15 PM
WARNING: Trying to spot all the legal failures in Ace Attorney may be hazardous to your health.

1. How many times does the defendant actually appear in trials, save for Maya?

2. Why does Phoenix have to prove the witness' motive, but the police can blindly arrest people, and Edgeworth has no such task?

3. Dee Vasquez is a murderer for killing someone in self defense. Yeah, she's a Mafia-connected jerk, but still...

4. Let's see how many times Maya can be put on trial!

~Ryukaa
February 25th, 2011, 01:22 AM
Hmm. Actually, I found AAI pretty slow, as well. I don't know what though. Just the pace of the game was... slow. -lacks vocab- xDD;;
Especially the last case.

Professor Layton VS Ace Attorney looks freaking brilliant, by the way. xDD;;
Here's the trailer to anybody who can't be bothered looking for it...

v/hpxEQIe5jdw

Destiny
February 25th, 2011, 05:25 AM
Woohooo!
The Magatama I ordered from ebay came today!
Piccy:http://tinypic.com/r/15co8q9/7

Shanghai Alice
February 27th, 2011, 07:00 PM
My favourite PW game is Justice for All! TAKE THAT.
OBJECTION!

Your honor! That game is obviously inferior... To... Err... Nevermind...

*Is penalized*

Justice for All (Well, in particular, the Kurain Channeling Murder) was pretty awesome. Though the story wasn't as strong as PW1, the features, cases, and such were much, much more interesting.

Though I haven't played Trials and Tribulations yet, so... yeah.

Also, this series is committed to making me bang my head against the wall (VON KARMA-STYLE!) in frustration.

Yes, it's just a game. And yet...

My grievances with Turnabout Goodbyes are in the spoiler below.
Okay, this is just off the top of my head, but...

1. Misty Fey's channeling of Gregory Edgeworth said that Yanni Yogi shot Edgeworth. This was taken as fact, but Yanni Yogi was acquitted on insanity charges, so he still shot Edgeworth, allegedly. Yeah. I mean, I know that he didn't really, but insanity defense is pretty much admitting to murder.

2. The statute of limitations. IANAL, so I don't know how realistic this is, but... I love how, in Wright World, someone can come out and say, "Lolz, I did it, but you'll never be able to prove it before the statute runs out."

3. I love how, at several points in the game (The Steel Samurai case is really, really bad about this), after you get your defendant 99.9% acquitted, they can instantly be declared guilty if their lawyer starts to suck. And, as we know Guilty = Death penalty... -_-

4. von Karma. Then again, he was supposed to be an evil, unlikeable jerk. So, yeah, they succeed on this one.

5. Wouldn't they have cameras in the police records room? To deter evidence stealing?

~Ryukaa
February 27th, 2011, 09:51 PM
As great as Trials and Tribulations was, after beating it, unlike the other games... it didn't make me want to replay it. I don't know why. It has the best story, though.
The second game had the most interesting cases, so yeah. I think that's probably why I liked it most. Not to mention I found Turnabout Big Top really awesome. |D

Apollo Justice was good. It's just-
I didn't like how they directly tied the game to the end of T&T. Well, 7 years later, but still. I mean. T&T had a really happy ending, especially with the Iris and Feenie renunion. Apollo Justice just gets all the happiness you felt at the end of the game, and crushes it. I'm just saying.

Shanghai Alice
February 28th, 2011, 03:19 PM
Also, another problem...

Edgeworth was supposed to have committed murder manslaughter when he was nine.

He was a minor back then. Whether or not he feels horrifically guilty, it's... completely and totally absurd to try a twenty-four year old man for manslaughter of his father that he may or may not committed after five hours of duress and oxygen deprivation, in an attempt to defend his father.

And, once again, we know that Guilty = Death penalty.

SO YEAH.

>_<

Cherrim
March 1st, 2011, 09:21 PM
I think the absurdity of trying a 24yo. for murder supposedly committed when he was 8 is pretty easy to understand when in the same trial, you bring a parrot to the stand.

:P You're looking to far into the ridiculous plot twists.

Shanghai Alice
March 2nd, 2011, 03:03 PM
Eh, the parrot one is actually... understandable, considering what courtroom antics have been pulled in the real world.

This one is just...

Eh. They even specifically say that it's ridiculous to accuse Cody Hackins of murder.

He's older than 9.

Yeah.

I know I'm looking too far into it...

Rainy Day
March 16th, 2011, 11:49 AM
http://www.court-records.net/animation/maya-normal%28b%29.gif

Ello people! May I join? =]

Cherrim
March 17th, 2011, 11:13 AM
Guyyys look what I found.
http://www.empty.co.jp/images/d4series_03/image01.jpg
http://www.empty.co.jp/products_d4series_03.html
http://www.empty.co.jp/images/d4series_04/image01.jpg
http://www.empty.co.jp/products_d4series_04.html

It's the prototype images for phone straps coming out. n__n They're so, so cute. I want all of them, lmao.

Nutella
April 11th, 2011, 04:34 AM
OBJECTION! EUREKA! (NOTE: I would like to join)

A brief introduction: I'm a n00b in this forum that goes by the name of Nutella. I also am a frequent visitor of FanFiction (which is a guilty pleasure, you could say).

I'm going to completely disregard the topic at hand, and just take the opportunity to say how much I love the AA series... however, Miles' "Logic" gets me every time. I start cracking up.

Cherrim
April 11th, 2011, 09:01 PM
Sad news today. :( Capcom confirmed they won't be bringing Ace Attorney: Investigations 2 over here. Wouldn't be profitable enough, I think.

I'm not... THAT saddened because I probably wouldn't have bought it anyway (didn't like the first one) but I love their localizations so I'm disappointed I won't get to read the dialogue. ;o;

~Ryukaa
April 11th, 2011, 09:04 PM
Double-post, Light.
What. They're not released AAI2? D:
Are you serious?
Where is your source? :<

Cherrim
April 11th, 2011, 09:09 PM
Yeah, I got it. xD;

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/04/10/capcom-on-ace-attorney-investigations-2s-release-plans-change-all-the-time/

:( I know, AAI certainly didn't do very well. (Even some big fans of the series I talk to didn't know it existed until quite a while after its release.) But hopefully they change their mind like it implies they might but... that was a very definite and formal answer to give in an interview so I'm not too sure... u_u

~Ryukaa
April 11th, 2011, 09:13 PM
Man, that's really disappointing. I loved AAI.
Well, I hope they change their mind. Come on, Capcom! :<

Cherrim
April 11th, 2011, 09:17 PM
I didn't really like it, as I said. Didn't like the gameplay and the concept itself was kind of ehh but I loooooved the dialogue and interactions in all the AA games. ;_; I laughed out loud so many times during AAI and I wanna do that again so I hope they bring it over.

If they don't, I assume people will pick it up and do a translation patch for the ROM but I doubt they'd be quite as good at localizing it. :<

~Ryukaa
April 11th, 2011, 09:20 PM
Yeah, I liked it for the same reasons you do. The gameplay and concept felt stiff, I admit. But in the end, it was very likable, I reckon.

Cherrim
April 11th, 2011, 09:23 PM
Maybe they improved it in the second one? I'll admit I haven't looked into it at all, in part because I want to avoid spoilers but mostly because I kept forgetting it even existed.

~Ryukaa
April 11th, 2011, 09:36 PM
They probably did. Which makes things a little more annoying for us. :/
Well, guess I'll just wait for the fan translation. I hope the folks at Court-Records work on it, at least.

Nutella
April 12th, 2011, 04:52 AM
Sad news today. :( Capcom confirmed they won't be bringing Ace Attorney: Investigations 2 over here. Wouldn't be profitable enough, I think.

Damn! That is terrible news. That means Australia won't be seeing a localisation, either. If England sees it, then we might just get lucky. Suck up to the Queen... get cool games.

Man, that's really disappointing. I loved AAI.

A lot of people disliked AAI, but I liked it, too! Yes, the Little Thief might have been a stretch... but I loved the story. I don't actually know why people didn't like it. Did it have anything to do with Phoenix not making an appearance? Japan likes Miles, so that's probably why the spin-off happened in the first place.

~Ryukaa
April 12th, 2011, 04:56 AM
Haha, Little Thief. I remember spending hours of irritation with that. xDD;;
But there's something like that in every game. So I'm not fussed.
And AAI introduced Kay, one of the coolest characters in gaming existance! :D

Cherrim
April 12th, 2011, 09:56 AM
A lot of people disliked AAI, but I liked it, too! Yes, the Little Thief might have been a stretch... but I loved the story. I don't actually know why people didn't like it. Did it have anything to do with Phoenix not making an appearance? Japan likes Miles, so that's probably why the spin-off happened in the first place.

Well, technically he did make an appearance in the background of one of the cases. I think he's in the Amusement Park in a rowboat with Maya and Pearls. I only saw it in screenshots because I missed seeing it myself (hurried on with plot too quickly :<).

Zenith95s
April 12th, 2011, 10:53 AM
I've just started it, so "T a k e T h a t !"
Keep me in :)

Maple Leaf
May 10th, 2011, 01:41 PM
I'm going to join~

For substance's sake, I'm a fan of Ema Skye, Phoenix Wright, and snackoos. Look at my avatar, it's pretty obvious. Howdy!

NurseBarbra
May 10th, 2011, 03:07 PM
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4978871

Emm....What he said.....

So yeah, I love Pearl, she's so innocent and awesome.

Impo
May 11th, 2011, 01:20 AM
How am I not a part of this group?
Can I join?

I love the AA series, and my favourite character has to be Pearl :) !

Impo
May 24th, 2011, 12:34 AM
...This place is dead, hopefully this will excite people like it did me:

There could be an AA Movie in production!

Ahhhh! How awesome?!

Director Takashi Miike (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takashi_Miike) spoke about his next film, which is going to be: "It is a very light comedy that I am filming now, a court drama, based on a video game, the Nintendo game DS."
..What game is set in a dramatic courtroom, a video game, on the Nintendo DS and has some light comedy?

...The only game that came to my mind was Ace Attorney. I personally love the idea, and was pondering over the idea before I heard this rumor. If localized (though it probably won't be), I think it has the potential to appeal to many viewers and get a bucket load more AA fans. So hopefully that will prevent any more Japan-only games.

Anyone's thoughts on the matter?

~Ryukaa
June 3rd, 2011, 05:32 AM
The movie has been announced. I forgot where I found it, but it has been confirmed to be out next year. xDD;;
It looks pretty exciting. Oh, man. The Objection scenes. They're going to be so great, I don't even-

Impo
June 3rd, 2011, 05:51 AM
Aha, CAPCOM has the site-page up already, I think.
...The suspense
http://doulifee.com//Storage/aceatt/GyakutenSaiban2/2-1ani-kirisaki-crazy.gif

rustymenon
June 7th, 2011, 06:51 AM
I'd like to join.

I've played ALL AA games. The best cases I found were AA2 and AA3's last cases.

Cherrim
June 15th, 2011, 01:22 PM
So looking forward to that movie. :P I guess I am a bit worried about having to get used to Japanese voices and names for everyone, though, since I know I won't be able to wait for a possible localization. I kinda like the Phoenix voice in my head. :c

Mostly just hoping that they cast characters with the ridiculous hair and everything in place, instead of just having normal-looking people.

Impo
June 15th, 2011, 11:12 PM
yeah, the hair and outfits are so cool!
And maya better be like maya...

CyberBlaziken
June 22nd, 2011, 01:48 AM
Hold It!

Imma join this club ^.^
I played all the Ace Attorney games, and it got me the urge to be a lawyer ._.
My favorite is the original three.

Here's this Awesome Picture i found a while back

http://i.imgur.com/7TklA.jpg

The Club can use it for the first post i think? :)
[*IMG]http://i.imgur.com/7TklA.jpg[/IMG]