• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hell!!! Er... I mean... Hello n-n

Whitney's Gay Friend

Normal-Type lover
Years
I just got into the forum and I'm already confused!! I can't figure out anything around here!!
*sigh* Anyway....
Hi! I'm Whitney's Gay Friend! (First I though it could be Whitneys Boyfriend... but that would be inappropriate XD)
I love Dark and Normal-Type Pokemon, mostly because there is one for almost every mood XD
On my spare time I like to hang out with friends, challenge strangers (although some don't even play Pokemon...), sipping tea with my rat and playing with my dog.
Hope to make many friends...
Or else I'm having another nervous breakdown XD
(Sorry if I mispelled something or made things difficult to read. English is not my native language)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Aww, you can't figure out what to do? XD It's not that hard! If you have any questions as to what to do on PC, I could help if you send a visitor message or something. :)

Your username reminds me a little of an old PC user, Jeremy, who was a big Whitney fan. XD You like to challenge strangers? Well PC has a battle section where you can verse lots of PC members! Ooh you have a rat and a dog? I have a dog right now, and I used to have a rat years ago, they're awesome pets. Hopefully PC doesn't make you too nervous in the future and have fun. :D

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
wow i lov ur username. :) it crackz me up! neways two of my most ~favorite~ pokemon ever are normal and dark, respectilvely. i love umbreon and smeargle<3334 :))) mayb u do 2? :DD but yeah if u need any help arond teh forum just lemme kno an ill be hapy to help!!! hoep 2 c u in my sections!!!

PS: I don't really talk like this. It's just my PC Halloween costume. ;) So in all seriousness, if you have a problem, just send me a message and I'm sure to help!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Interesting username. And Whitney's pretty cool :)

But if you need help, don't be afraid to ask, as we're friendly here and don't bite xD But we do have a lot here (Pokemon related and otherwise) and it can seem intimidating at first, but it's really not too bad to figure out where to go to talk about a specific topic.

Welcome to PC, and please enjoy your stay on our site!

Lumina

Lucid Melody
Years
I am willing to accept any battle challenge you may have. Just saying, as I have nothing else to do until my HG arrives in the mail...

Welcome to here of this place anyhow!

*scribbles in notepad*

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I thought that names like your'se weren't allowed. Still, welcome. ;)

Back