PDA

View Full Version : New Problem: Database Error whenever I report

Team Fail
October 31st, 2010, 07:31 AM
I recently reported a PM, but when I did, I got a Database Error, yet the report was submitted. Why is that happening?

Also, the drop-down list for reporting reasons is broken for me. Again.

I Wish My Wishes Came True
October 31st, 2010, 07:33 AM
Something slightly strange is going on right now, with the server. So you're just going to need to bear with it for now. PM reports are a little messy anyway, you're best just forwarding them to a staff member. Preferably an Super Moderator or a moderator who you feel comfortable sending it to.

Team Fail
October 31st, 2010, 07:37 AM
Something slightly strange is going on right now, with the server. So you're just going to need to bear with it for now. PM reports are a little messy anyway, you're best just forwarding them to a staff member. Preferably an Super Moderator or a moderator who you feel comfortable sending it to.

Ok. Thanks. Would the report have gotten through even if that did happen?

Ninja edit: It also happened with a post report, as well.

I Wish My Wishes Came True
October 31st, 2010, 07:42 AM
As far as I know, PM reports go through yes. But it's just as effective to forward them to a staff member. However I'm not entirely sure. But your best bet it to forward it, if you're not getting any feedback.

Team Fail
October 31st, 2010, 07:44 AM
As far as I know, PM reports go through yes. But it's just as effective to forward them to a staff member. However I'm not entirely sure. But your best bet it to forward it, if you're not getting any feedback.

Ok. Thanks so much. I thought the site was constantly crashing.

Blaque
October 31st, 2010, 07:49 AM
That PM you received, who exactly sent it?

There is a link in that PM I've been told. I suggest not clicking it as it may be harmful.

Team Fail
October 31st, 2010, 08:06 AM
That PM you received, who exactly sent it?

There is a link in that PM I've been told. I suggest not clicking it as it may be harmful.

Gallaceon did. I have this now. When mods regain their powers, can this be locked?

Blaque
October 31st, 2010, 08:08 AM
Gallaceon did. I have this now. When mods regain their powers, can this be locked?
Yes, PC is being a bit glitchy, but everything will be handled accordingly. Just go about like usual as things are being worked out.

Guy
October 31st, 2010, 10:08 AM
Okay, reporting should be all fixed for everyone now as well as for the staff being able to handle them.

I handled things with the member who sent the PM's accordingly, so just delete them.