PDA

View Full Version : What's the dumbest thing you've ever done?

November 28th, 2004, 02:10 PM
Mine is juggling knives. One peirced my leg. OUCH!

Eliana
November 28th, 2004, 02:12 PM
I almost blinded myself but putting stuff in my eyes...XD

Alex_
November 28th, 2004, 02:13 PM
I once jumped over a small fire ( about 2 feet hig or somewhere around there) when i went camping i made it too. I guess that's kinda dumb?

Teara
November 28th, 2004, 02:37 PM
Ouch, Ouch, and ouch O_O

Ohhhh, the ztupid thingz I've done @_@ I could fill thiz forum with them...but I think I"ll juzt zay a few.

1~I once rode down the ztairz in a laundry bazkett! =D And you can't really laugh at that becauze you KNOW you've thought about doing it L_L

2~ my friend and I were once riding down a bike trail when zhe had the brilliant idea of racing down a big hill. It would have been fun if it waz full of pot holez and branchez zince there had juzt been a ztorm. We both ended up riding into a ditch.

3~I tried zliding down the railz at my zchool...zhort zlide with a (very) quick ztop. (evil wall <<)

Undertaker the Deadman
November 28th, 2004, 02:50 PM
Ride up a Bike ramp i made! It snapped in half under my bike. I used only on board of wood. ^_^ Also I made a diving board at the lake which I got on and jumped off. Also ended up breaking it after a Couple Jumps. let see what else dumb I did....

gamecubeboyz
November 28th, 2004, 03:10 PM
i threw a rock in the air and tried to catch it but it hit my head and i started to bleed!

Greed
November 28th, 2004, 03:11 PM
Stupidest thing I ever done was drinking a gallon of bleach when I was younger. And not to mention eating unhealthy stuff since now the doc says I might have diabetes. n_n;

*dies*

Teara
November 28th, 2004, 03:26 PM
i threw a rock in the air and tried to catch it but it hit my head and i started to bleed!
That remindz me of another thing! =DD

4~There uzed to be a big rock in the middle of my yard. I accidently chipped it when I waz pretty young and zaw that it waz zhiney inzide. So ofcourze I had to crack it open << I decided to take a medium zized rock and hit the big rock with it. Inztead of pounding on the big rock I juzt threw down the medium zized rock. If only I knew Newtonz lawz back then...The rock bounced up and hit me right between the eyez. X_X

Poor Toony, it'z okay though. I mizz the NOT part in "DO NOT DRINK" all the time =3
Lol, JK, you know I <3 ya X3

Roxas
November 28th, 2004, 03:33 PM
The dumbest thing I've ever done just happrened just now. >.> I took a simple joke, and streched it out so far, that the one that I love might hate me, now. v.v

TRIFORCE89
November 28th, 2004, 04:44 PM
I thought of what to write in here and then I forgot what it was.

^ That's my entry until I can remember what I was going to say. But I think that'll suffice for now.

Kelsey
November 28th, 2004, 07:26 PM
The dumbest thing I have ever done was probably looking at my birthday gifts before my actual birthday. XD I did it when I was 10, and I ended up ruining the surprise for myself. XP

~Kelsey

~Ozy~
November 28th, 2004, 08:28 PM
Lesee...I'll start with the most recent...
1) Trying to do a fishtail stop on a mountain bike. Scar on right palm.
2) Attempting to jump off a precipice on skis. With rocks below me, a good 15 feet before any decent snow. $500 towards new skis.
3) Playing tag in the creek. Head injury.
4) Taking a ski run through the trees at a good 40 MPH. Cut barely above right eye.
5) Jumping off of friend's roof. Sprained ankles.
6) Jumping off of cliff. Bad knee for three years.

AZSupraT
November 28th, 2004, 08:47 PM
Dumbest thing Ive done;

Doing coke for over 2 years

espeon and umbreon
November 29th, 2004, 02:40 AM
Well dumbest thing that I did was letting your hand and feet out of the bike, then it knocked it and you over. I land hard on the ground. And I forgot what happned next since it was long time ago.

Natzap
November 29th, 2004, 12:46 PM
The stupidest thing I've ever done was riding my sisters skateboard down a hill. This was actually this summer:p I got scratched up and everything and I've never been on a skateboard before.

xCloudx
November 29th, 2004, 03:18 PM
Put my name ring on my pinky took a piss and feel down the toliet. I had flussed it before I it fell. I tried to grap,but no luck. Yuck.

3 REGIS
November 29th, 2004, 03:59 PM
Jump off a ramp that's ginormic with my weak bike at about 20 mph

Shana
November 29th, 2004, 04:17 PM
What's the dumbest thing I've ever done? Theres too many to name. @_@

Silver Pearl
November 29th, 2004, 06:36 PM
the stupidest thing i did is i turned on the tv. for 2 - 4 hours. i left the room and go upstairs and slept with the tv on. oh yeah also i bended i spoon and showed it to my sister then she told on me and i got in troubles. (oops for me :nervous:)

Sankari
November 29th, 2004, 07:12 PM
That's not too stupid...I do that all of the time!
I'll start from as long as I can remember (long list coming your way)
1~When I was one or two I put a bucket on my head and ran full force into the wall
2~I never wore clothes from 1-3 years (even when the neighbors were over)
3~I brushed my teeth while sitting on the counter...naked.
4~I listened to the "Uh-Oh: We're in Trouble song" and mouthed the whole song completely out of sink...my dad taped me.
5~I cut my finger with a pair of sciscors on complete accident *whistles innocently*
6~I brought a compass to school so I wouldn't get lost.
7~I mixed a Persian and a Bellsprout together and named it Belgium
8~I peed my pance while on the toilet.
9~I swallowed a not lose tooth (is that dumb or is that just not watching where I'm going?)
10~I met Clappyseel in 3rd grade (that's the dumbest thing anyone could do)

Now you know exactly how dumb I am!

John Denver
November 29th, 2004, 07:35 PM
I told my girlfriend that she could be hotter XP

now THAT'S dumb! geez!

PikaPal
November 29th, 2004, 07:57 PM
I havent ever done anything stupid(or that I can remember) but my bro has done loads of stupid things. He once ran as hard as he could into a wall and cracked his head open, he stapled his palm for a dare, he threw a hammer in the air and tried to kick it when it came down... I have to think, Ill post more stupid stuff when he visits next, he always does something stupid when hes here!

Sankari
November 29th, 2004, 08:06 PM
Sounds like my evil twin >_>

ryan
November 29th, 2004, 08:29 PM
i've done some dumb stuff. one time i wrote hate mail to my lit teacher and i didn't make it annonymous (almost got suspended) and another time, my friends and i made up a game, that consisted of us standing in the middle of the court i live in, in total darkness, throwing a hackey sack as high as we could, and trying to get hit by it. (i hit my neighbor's car on a bad throw) one time i hid my report card from my parents... that was pretty dumb. i got in a lot of trouble.

Sawyer
November 29th, 2004, 08:52 PM
I poked my eye with a paper clip XD

.::Suicune::.
November 30th, 2004, 03:47 PM
I think I have a few stupid moments.

-Once, my friend dared me to stick my head out my window, and scream.
-The first time i ever skateboarded, I fell down and bruised my hip and then yelled "Woah that was awesome I wanna do that again!!"
-Once I had my friend sleep over and we were throwing empy soda bottles up in the air and I threw one up and I said "Where did it go?" and then it came down and hit me in the head.
-Me and my friend went out to dinner and then we kept sayng-"Little viking go hooHOOhooHOO"

lol thats basically it. If I think of more I'll edit this post.

rabbitsdying2
November 30th, 2004, 04:12 PM
Getting into a car with a guy who hated himself; at the time it was fun because I didn't care much about myself either, but now I cringe at the memory of the curving cliffs we'd swoop down upon.

digi-kun
November 30th, 2004, 06:51 PM
ever get rammed by a car going 30 MPH while crossing the street at a non-intersection? XD

Lucy Lu
November 30th, 2004, 09:15 PM
In August 2000 when I got into a major car accident. It could be avoided if saw the stop sign on the fork of the road(my car was acting up). I sideswipe a 1979 Volkswagon Beetle. Then I got a ticket, yeah I was allright but my parents weren't too happy. At least they were relieved that I was allright. Also got sued by the person I hit(he wasn't even hurt, bah) It was the worst month I ever had. :(

Dark Magician
November 30th, 2004, 09:52 PM
This kicks @***, well... I'l give many ppl rep. for this, this is funny.

Once I was on at the mall and I wanned to buy some clothes I knew my dad didn't liked cause they were way too baggy. I went around by my self and when I saw my dad he went like "lets go buy some cloths" and I went like "Nah, I'm not up to it" Cause I didn't wanned anything else but that. When I got home my mom was like "Did you got the cloths" I wen't like "No, dad didn't wanned me to" Then she told me that she had talked about it with my dad on the phone and he said yeah. So, when my dad said "let's go buy some cloths" he meant the cloths that I wanned. That was like 4 years ago... There is a line between dumb and stupid, and I crossed that line for like about 25 miles that day.

Tzuri17
December 1st, 2004, 04:08 AM
My friend and I have real knight swords. so we started to "fight" each other using them. in the middle of the fight I almost Cut his arm :P so that fight was the most dum thing I ever dun..

Iveechan
December 1st, 2004, 04:16 AM
A lot of the dumb things I'm too embarrassed to tell, but a while ago I flushed orange peels down the toilet. And it clogged it up. That was un-smart...

IceKitten
December 1st, 2004, 05:03 AM
1) I tried to do a bunny hop on a little scooter, fell backwards and winded myself XD
2) Said my birthday was 26/6/85 to get on for a kiddies fair (split decision!)
3) Tried to climb up the stairs of a double decker bus while it was moving, when I was 3, scraped my back on the way down
4) Dropped a radio down the stairs, broken cupboard as the result :S

That's all I can think of

December 1st, 2004, 05:54 PM
This just happened today. I was sleeping during Social Studies (don't we all?) and I was talking in my sleep. I was saying "THOSE ARE MY WAFFLES!!!" without knowing it.

jynx
December 2nd, 2004, 04:42 AM
Cut my hair...

I used to have very long hair when i was primary5. And I decided that washing my hair takes too much time and drying them is a nuisance.
So I took a pair of scissors and just cut randomly, so I could have long but fewer hair, and guess what? I chopped the bit off right in the middle of my hair.

At first, the hair was short so no one sees it, but literally grow longer and it sorts of sticks out from the middle...and went really awful :P

Murpheos
December 2nd, 2004, 05:40 AM
rolled indiana jones style under an automatic door, and not made it

Suzu
December 2nd, 2004, 12:21 PM
I fell down a flight of stairs, and broke a rib once ><
3 inch heals are dangerous!!!

Teara
December 2nd, 2004, 03:26 PM
I fell down a flight of stairs, and broke a rib once ><
3 inch heals are dangerous!!!
That remindz me of another thing!! =D *iz going to keep thiz thread alive*
But yeah, high healz and ztairz don't mix @_@

5~I got up one morning (afternoon for me) and went to walk down the ztairz. I probably would have been fine but I waz ztill groggy and I waz wearing zockz. We have really zoft carpeting on our ztairz zo my feet zlipped right out from under me. I zlid from one ztair to the next on my backzide all the way to the landing. It didn't bother me much thouhg zo went ahead and went downt the zecond flight of ztairz...and did the zame thing XD

*~Ashley~*
December 2nd, 2004, 03:35 PM
Alyssa- *coughfudgecough*

I've done so many dumb things, lol. I rode my bike down a huge hill in my grandfather's backyard... and almost hit my head on a flatbed or a tractor or something. I jumped from one couch to another over a coffee table when I was 8... and uh, missed. x_x I broke my two front teeth on the coffee table. I also got stitches on my right eyebrow because when I was 3 I was jumping around in a box and it tipped over and I hit another coffee table. It's not my fault they hate me. o_o; I can't find anything dumb I've done in recent years though... but I've had to have done something stupid recently... I'll get back to you on this one.

December 2nd, 2004, 03:58 PM
I ate change when I was 5!!!!! Then it went the other way...

Roxas
December 2nd, 2004, 04:02 PM
Hm...Another dumb but funny thing I did was steal a glow in the dark crayon when i was really little XD

Claire
December 2nd, 2004, 04:08 PM
When i was working in a summer camp a few years ago, we took the 8-yr-olds to a roller skating rink..i fell over, sprained my wrist and had to be rescued by a group of 8-yr-olds XD

Roxas
December 2nd, 2004, 04:13 PM
When i was working in a summer camp a few years ago, we took the 8-yr-olds to a roller skating rink..i fell over, sprained my wrist and had to be rescued by a group of 8-yr-olds XD

OMG XD That must be the funniest thing ever XD

Suzu
December 2nd, 2004, 04:16 PM
That remindz me of another thing!! =D *iz going to keep thiz thread alive*
But yeah, high healz and ztairz don't mix @_@

I got up one morning (afternoon for me) and went to walk down the ztairz. I probably would have been fine but I waz ztill groggy and I waz wearing zockz. We have really zoft carpeting on our ztairz zo my feet zlipped right out from under me. I zlid from one ztair to the next on my backzide all the way to the landing. It didn't bother me much thouhg zo went ahead and went downt the zecond flight of ztairz...and did the zame thing XD

*high fives her* XD
Yes... it's clutz like us that will die in some freak accident some day... >.>;;

MagbyEX
December 2nd, 2004, 04:48 PM
Tried an Endo on my trick bike. Flew over the handlebars and scratched up my face. LMAO. :D

Teara
December 2nd, 2004, 04:51 PM
Alyssa- *coughfudgecough*

I've done so many dumb things, lol. I rode my bike down a huge hill in my grandfather's backyard... and almost hit my head on a flatbed or a tractor or something. I jumped from one couch to another over a coffee table when I was 8... and uh, missed. x_x I broke my two front teeth on the coffee table. I also got stitches on my right eyebrow because when I was 3 I was jumping around in a box and it tipped over and I hit another coffee table. It's not my fault they hate me. o_o; I can't find anything dumb I've done in recent years though... but I've had to have done something stupid recently... I'll get back to you on this one.
Oh yeah!! =D Heh, that'z one way to get money from the tooth fairy XD
6~I alzo have a ztorage container under my bed with a few...interezting thingz in it <<;; I'm zuch a bad procraztinator, every Christmas my grandma and I make fudge. Unfortunetlly, I never got around to throwing out 2001'z fudge o_o;; I'm ztill waiting for the perfect moment to zlip it into the trazh to be burned ^^;;

The coffie table thing remindz me of yet another inccedent =D!!

7~ We uzed to have a really nice glazz-top coffie table. It had a gold frame and waz alwayz zo clean that you could hardly notice it waz there. When I waz really little I zat on it alot. Az I zaid before, it waz alwayz really clear. I tried zitting on it one day and it wazn't juzt clear...it wazn't there ._.''

*high fives her* XD
Yes... it's clutz like us that will die in some freak accident some day... >.>;;
Mozt likely yez XD
But at leazt we'll die uniqely. No one will ever forget the two that fell down ztairz in high healz X3

Suzu
December 2nd, 2004, 05:04 PM
Mozt likely yez XD
But at leazt we'll die uniqely. No one will ever forget the two that fell down ztairz in high healz X3

well yeah, if your going to be know for somthing, it might as well be a horrible death XD

Kayleigh
December 2nd, 2004, 05:57 PM
Mozt likely yez XD
But at leazt we'll die uniqely. No one will ever forget the two that fell down ztairz in high healz X3Oh gosh, do you want to talk about a klutz that falls down stairs? *sighs* I couldn't even begin to count how many times I've fallen down ours. My mom even talks about how clumsy I am around them! Eck, and one time I even twisted my ankle when I did it. I think I know how I'll die one of these days... XD

Anyway, I can't really think of any stories to post here, since I've said so many in the old funny stories threads. Plus, I've just done so many so it's hard to keep track of them all. I'll have to think about this for a while!

Intuition
December 3rd, 2004, 06:40 AM
I was trying to get the glue lose and all the glue splashed in my eyes :(

Kairi
December 3rd, 2004, 11:19 PM
Oh yeah!! =D Heh, that'z one way to get money from the tooth fairy XD
6~I alzo have a ztorage container under my bed with a few...interezting thingz in it <<;; I'm zuch a bad procraztinator, every Christmas my grandma and I make fudge. Unfortunetlly, I never got around to throwing out 2001'z fudge o_o;; I'm ztill waiting for the perfect moment to zlip it into the trazh to be burned ^^;;

The coffie table thing remindz me of yet another inccedent =D!!

7~ We uzed to have a really nice glazz-top coffie table. It had a gold frame and waz alwayz zo clean that you could hardly notice it waz there. When I waz really little I zat on it alot. Az I zaid before, it waz alwayz really clear. I tried zitting on it one day and it wazn't juzt clear...it wazn't there ._.''

Mozt likely yez XD
This one made me laugh. XD Our dog did the same thing, with our clear glass-sliding door. Rammed right into it. o_o;

Stupidest thing? Running down an up escalator to get a stupid video game. >P Had I slipped I probably would have cracked my wil skull. But my balance is too good for that, shoot.

In regards to Claire’s incident…I once had to get out of the rink for couples’ skating the first time I ever skated. I was really bad, and as I Was trying to get out of the rink, I skated right into a bunch of girls skating holding hands. Took them all down with me, and crawled out of the rink. >_>

Kayleigh
December 4th, 2004, 03:26 AM
In regards to Claires incidentI once had to get out of the rink for couples skating the first time I ever skated. I was really bad, and as I Was trying to get out of the rink, I skated right into a bunch of girls skating holding hands. Took them all down with me, and crawled out of the rink. >_>Lol, that reminds me... I remember several times when I was at a skating rink, I would start skating backwards and constantly run into people! (By accident.) Another time I knocked down a couple.

And people still say I'm a really good skater! XP MUAHAHA!

December 4th, 2004, 01:31 PM
Your a better skater than me. I once found the ice scraper and tried to start it.

GYM LEADDER A
December 4th, 2004, 01:46 PM
I locked my selfout of my house once and my mom told her friends hoe told their children who told everybody I know.

Kylie-chan
December 4th, 2004, 11:26 PM
I've done really dumb things but can't recall them... uh... er... I say really dumb things too...

Once I, full-well knowing I couldn't roller-skate (I still can't. Why bother? I'm so clumsy it's a danger!), left the wall where I could hold on, skated towards my mother, and landed under her... ow... and then my bro fell on her...

Ah, I remember! Last Christmas, my mother spent ages painting breakables for her siblings for presents. They were great. Now, my brother and I race to be the first under the Xmas tree. I figured 5 am was decent enough time. So I stayed awake all night with my clock and CDs down low on my Walkman (mine plays CDs and the radio! Yesss!). My clock was two hours fast and I ran down the hallway at 3 am, thinking it was 5 am. And I tripped on our remote. Some Asian news show turned on full-volume. I got frightened and dived under the table holding the breakables. SMASH! They fell down (I was so guilty) and broke. (She bought replacements for presents. v_v) Then, I crawled out, turned the TV off, and ran up the hallway. I could have locked myself in our toilet. But I thought I'd risk it. My dad had woken up with the TV and had dressed himself. He came out and I smashed into him and woke my brother up. (My mum was already awake).

DM, I bet they were black clothes... XD

PikaPal
December 4th, 2004, 11:28 PM
I left my keys inside my house and I had to pull my window screen out in order to climb back in and the screen was open just wide enough so I could fit, and when I got inside I knocked over my christmas tree. LOL

Ninja Retsu
December 5th, 2004, 02:23 AM
Hmm... Mine's try to hit my head at the big wall since I was young because I think,it's fun. I feel I'm really stupid.

Brittany
December 5th, 2004, 01:01 PM
Joining PC
Doh! >.<

I meant... Hmm. Trying to get Dakota De-SModded?
Hmm, nope that was ignorant, not dumb.

I don't really do many dumb things so I can't think of any at the moment. I guess my ignorance is good enough XD

December 6th, 2004, 07:05 AM
Those are all good ideas, though. Sometimes I think Dakota needs to be just plain De-Modded. Not just brought back to a normal mod.

I once held a strike in front of the school. I was president of the student council, and the principal wanted me to do something bad so she could impeach me. I overheard her say this, and held a strike against the school. I was impeached the next day...

jynx
December 6th, 2004, 11:03 AM
Those are all good ideas, though. Sometimes I think Dakota needs to be just plain De-Modded. Not just brought back to a normal mod.

I once held a strike in front of the school. I was president of the student council, and the principal wanted me to do something bad so she could impeach me. I overheard her say this, and held a strike against the school. I was impeached the next day...
Er...what's impeach?
-----------------------
Once, my chemistry teacher said "Now, if you don't have enough sex, you can..." when she actually wanted to say, "Now, if you don't have enough success, you can..."
And her face went bright red.

Mr Cat Dog
December 6th, 2004, 11:28 AM
I ran out of the house on Christmas Day in my underwear when I was 5 as my evil parents told me Santy Claus was dropping off a late present. Thank goodness no one saw me. Then that would have been embarrsasing XD

December 6th, 2004, 11:35 AM
Er...what's impeach?
It's overpowering a leader.

I ran out of the house on Christmas Day in my underwear when I was 5 as my evil parents told me Santy Claus was dropping off a late present. Thank goodness no one saw me. Then that would have been embarrsasing XD
You rock!!!

Stripes
December 6th, 2004, 11:37 AM
I heard something funny the other day. There were 4 people in an airplane that was about to crash, but only 3 parachutes for 1-woman, 1- boyscout,1- smartest man in the WORLD, 1-Pope. So of course the woman gets the first parachute and jumps out the plane(it's only proper of course for the lady to live) Then the smartest man in the world jumps. So since there is just one parachute left the pope says to the boy you take the last one I'm an old man and have led a decent life. Then the boyscout says that won't be necessary the smartest man in the world jumped out with my Backpack.

THIRTY-SIX
December 6th, 2004, 11:41 AM
lol thats funny anyway i got no jokes

Mr Cat Dog
December 6th, 2004, 12:41 PM
You rock!!!
Thanks! ^_^ It's glas to know that innocent 5 year old antics can get recognition in this day and age where 11 year-olds are doing God-knows-what behind their parents' backs.

Stripes
December 6th, 2004, 12:55 PM
Lol, that reminds me... I remember several times when I was at a skating rink, I would start skating backwards and constantly run into people! (By accident.) Another time I knocked down a couple.

And people still say I'm a really good skater! XP MUAHAHA!

I remember when I was learning to skate, I was able to get the hang of it but so many times, I started skating a tad to fast and funny thing was I didn't know how to stop........crash!!!

December 6th, 2004, 07:23 PM
Thanks! ^_^ It's glas to know that innocent 5 year old antics can get recognition in this day and age where 11 year-olds are doing God-knows-what behind their parents' backs.

I could tell you, seeing as I just turned 12.

Goatman56
December 6th, 2004, 07:34 PM
u really want to know first i played in a bi u for 30 dollars and the people left then I slid down yelling at my friends not its a trap and did a face plant and then I went on the front pegs of a bike and tryed to ride and fell and got hurt which one do u think is the stupidest?

Sankari
December 6th, 2004, 07:35 PM
I heard something funny the other day. There were 4 people in an airplane that was about to crash, but only 3 parachutes for 1-woman, 1- boyscout,1- smartest man in the WORLD, 1-Pope. So of course the woman gets the first parachute and jumps out the plane(it's only proper of course for the lady to live) Then the smartest man in the world jumps. So since there is just one parachute left the pope says to the boy you take the last one I'm an old man and have led a decent life. Then the boyscout says that won't be necessary the smartest man in the world jumped out with my Backpack.I don't think I get it...Nope, it's not coming clear to me...

Kylie-chan
December 7th, 2004, 01:25 AM
The dumbest thing I've ever done just happrened just now. >.> I took a simple joke, and streched it out so far, that the one that I love might hate me, now. v.v
Well... I know how it feels...

I was in a bad mood, brought it here to PC, took something a bit too personally and let myself be sensitive, and stuffed up a friendship. v.v

And if you've read my signature, you'll know what friendship it was, and I feel pretty crap right now. I was too proud and stupid and it's my fault, and it was a dumb thing to do. And if they're reading it right now, I'm sorry.

Oh, why, oh, why do I do these dumb, crappy things?

Ryoutarou
December 7th, 2004, 01:59 AM
I was three or so, and there was this one nightlight thingy that I had gotten as a B-day present, and I loved the way it looked when it was on. So one day without think after a bath, I hopped out of the tub and went into the living room and for no rea; reason(I was a very sick child XD), I pluged it in. As my brother said. "Went flying across the living room and into the walls".

As for something current and dumb....I'm about to go blow 75 bucks on manga later today. Whoop whoop whoop! Whoop whoop whoop!....It's 5 am and I'm a sugar rush...sorry folks >> Serebii....

Spectrum
December 7th, 2004, 01:59 AM
I tried to shave myself when I was, like, 3. The bath was completely red. xD And another time, I ate that blue thing out of the toilet, and my mouth was completely blue. Fun with colours! xD

EDIT: Oh yeah, I just remembered. When my brother and sister were younger, they'd have weapon fights. One would have the pliers, and the other would have a hacksaw. o.O;;

Pincushion
December 7th, 2004, 06:08 AM
I tried to fly and twisted my ankle...hmm pretty dumb

100marios
December 7th, 2004, 03:25 PM
*Talks like Donkey from Shrek 2*
Man, where do I begin!?
Hehe...

When I was about 5 or so, my mom took me to the supermarket to do some grocery shopping. As she was pushing me down an aisle in the cart, I noticed some kind of candy called "Bubblegum Fries." Really interested in it, I politely asked my mom if we could buy it (Works every time, hehe) so I could try it out. She nodded, and let me take it from the shelf. As we continued our errands in another store, I brought it along eating while we walked around. The fries were fairly hard to chew, and I started wondering whether I could chew all of them at the same time. Curious, I took them all out of the container and threw it away, stuffing them all in my mouth (And there was a lot inside). I tried to chew them, but they were too hard altogether to move my mouth. To make matters worse, I jammed so much in my mouth I couldn't even take them out and tell my mom about it. She ended up figuring out about it later though, when I began trying to talk in sign language, so she helped me yank it out when we got to a bathroom.

Worst of all, the fries weren't even that good, hehe...

December 8th, 2004, 04:17 PM
THAT one is the best one yet! Way to go, 100marios!

I was sleeping (again) during Social Studies, and someone put a note in my pocket. I can't say what it said, though.

toonami925
December 8th, 2004, 04:25 PM
i fell down the stairs by walking bakwards and i hit my head
i also rode my sleeping bag that way and landed face flat :D

Stripes
December 8th, 2004, 06:53 PM
I don't think I get it...Nope, it's not coming clear to me...

The smartest man in the world thought the boyscouts backpack was a parachute.

bgt
December 8th, 2004, 08:32 PM
err, i shoved a scredriver into an electrical outlet...... kinda felt good...^^

Flygon_Zero
December 8th, 2004, 08:35 PM
Trashed all of my Pokemon and Yugioh cards.

Then I realized I could just have sold them......

Kylie-chan
December 8th, 2004, 08:50 PM
Oh... :( A friend of my bro's gave us all his Pokemon cards for free XD That WAS a happy month. (As they are illegal in most Aussie schools we did a smuggle. XD)

Miyu-chan
December 8th, 2004, 09:32 PM
There was once that... I dumped the rice into our rice cooker with out the pot in it. And while I dumped it into the pot, the lid clamped on my thumb. x.o;

Intuition
December 8th, 2004, 10:55 PM
Once, I thought I could bring the cows back in.. But one jumped on my chest :surprised AUCH! ^^

jynx
December 9th, 2004, 04:57 AM
There was once that... I dumped the rice into our rice cooker with out the pot in it. And while I dumped it into the pot, the lid clamped on my thumb. x.o;
Hey, I have difficulties with rice too!

Once, I put 1/4 cups of water instead of 1/2 cup of water, and the rice came out as hard as rock, so I had to chuck'em away :P