PDA

View Full Version : How would you stop an annoying Brother/Sister?

Undertaker the Deadman
November 28th, 2004, 02:54 PM
How would you stop an annoying Brother/Sister?

I would tape my lil' bro to the wall! Or Chokeslam him! (I've done this many times!) Or chase him around in circles.

So what would you do?

TRIFORCE89
November 28th, 2004, 02:57 PM
I dunno. My brother isn't annoying. *wins*

If he were though, I guess I'd just ignore him or something.

Carlito-san
November 28th, 2004, 02:58 PM
Id whip out the bazooka!oh,you mean real life?Id punch in the gut.

Teara
November 28th, 2004, 03:05 PM
The clozezt thing I have to a zibling iz a kitten o_o

Zo umm...I guezz I'd juzt lock my door? Meh, I dunno, I juzt zhut my door when my cat won't leave me alone (zhe likez to attack my hand while I"m writing) zo I guezz I"d lock it for zomething that had apozable thumbz ^^;;

Cherrim
November 28th, 2004, 04:01 PM
I just ignore my brother or shout at him. That usually does the trick. ^_^

BladeForever
November 28th, 2004, 04:26 PM
How would you stop an annoying Brother/Sister?

I would tape my lil' bro to the wall! Or Chokeslam him! (I've done this many times!) Or chase him around in circles.

So what would you do?

No more wrestling for you. o.O

Me? I simply use a miniature gate my mom uses to keep my bro/sis from going up the stairs to bother me. x_x That's if yelling doesn't work.

~Blade~

aRedMoon
November 28th, 2004, 04:27 PM
I slap him and shove him out of my room.

100marios
November 28th, 2004, 05:48 PM
Oh hoh, my little sister can be quite the epitome of annoyance at times, (I'm often used as an indoor jungle gym... which can get pretty irritating, especially when she steps on my head and declares she's climbed Mount Jordan, hehe) but over the years I've figured out one sure-fire way that puts her in her place...

*Grabs a megaphone and sneaks up behind his sister*
Annoy her right back!

Often times it's just because she's in a playful mood, (I know it sounds like I'm describing a dog, and that's actually a good example of the situation, hehe) so if I turn it around on her, we both end up having fun. That's actually the reason why my family and I are so close... We love to play around, hehe.

Suzu
November 28th, 2004, 06:14 PM
throw somthing!! =D
my siblings are more than 10 years older than me, but throwing things at them still works!! XD

*~Ashley~*
November 28th, 2004, 06:47 PM
I just ignore my brother or shout at him. That usually does the trick. ^_^
Ah yes, I do what Erica does, lol. Except I have a sister instead of a brother. If ignoring and shouting for some reason fail me, then that's when I do what Jordan does... annoy back! And I'm good at it too! Lately I've been getting along pretty well with my sister, but she does get on my nerves a lot. Annoying her back usually does the trick unless she gets my parents involved and tries to get me in trouble <_<; At a last resort... I just go into my room and shut the door ^^

PikaPal
November 28th, 2004, 06:55 PM
My bro is so annoying! I just throw as many insults at him as I can and ignore his comebacks.

Kelsey
November 28th, 2004, 07:22 PM
Well, I do love my siblings very dearly, but they do get on my nerves many times however. >< So, to stop them, I'd just make a trail of candy leading to nifty little cage in the backyard that shuts as soon as anyone steps inside. Not too creative, I know, I just finished studying for a vocabulary quiz tomorrow in honors english, and you can only imagine what that does to a girl. XD

~Kelsey

Kayleigh
November 28th, 2004, 07:56 PM
I have two brothers, and I can honestly say that they're not [too much of] a pain to live with, lol. ^_^; After 15 years I've learned to deal with boys like them!

The older one, who is 13, actually isn't very annoying compared to most boys his age. Every now and then he can have an attitude, and that gets annoying, but he's generally nice and fun to be around. But anyway, if he does get on my nerves then I usually just ignore him or say something back to make him stop.

And with the younger one... I don't mind him at all, lol. ^_^; He's very sweet. The only thing that kind of gets on my nerves sometimes is his crying, but I understand that little kids do that a lot so it doesn't bother me very much. When he does that I'll just try to comfort him.

SnoreBolt
November 28th, 2004, 08:04 PM
I'd just blackmail them, in some way.

Sylphiel
November 28th, 2004, 10:48 PM
First I'd tell them to go away. If they don't...then I start yelling. And if that doesn't work...well...I dunno, then. I'm not about to resort to hitting anybody (though I might pretend to try and do so at times).

Thankfully it's only my sister (13 years old) that I have to worry about. My brother (who's only two years younger than me) isn't a person to annoy me much, and actually knows when to back off about things.

espeon and umbreon
November 29th, 2004, 12:14 AM
My sister is only a month old and she's already annoying. I just shut her up by carrying her or cover her mouth ( I'm such a cruel sister... Mwha,mwha,Mwha,ha!)

Jolty-kun
November 29th, 2004, 12:30 AM
id tombstone piledrive mine XD J/K, she is Very annoying, but if i could, i'd just push her, knda hard, then she gets to know that im the boss o.O

IceKitten
November 29th, 2004, 03:48 AM
Um, my brother and sister don't annoy me much, I guess I'd just shout at them, and that always works o.o

-Riyuko-
November 29th, 2004, 05:07 AM
My older sibling, David, can be quite annoying at time (Or it's the other way around. lol) So I guess I'd just flick him in the nose, and hope he'd stop. XD Although he would probaly flick me back...much...much...harder. XD

xCloudx
November 29th, 2004, 03:20 PM
My Brother.: I'd kick his ***. Or just shout really loud so that my mon get's the idea that he's being anooying.

3 REGIS
November 29th, 2004, 03:53 PM
I'd hit 'em! (Easy on little girls though :classic: )
Girl: hit her with a Barbie,or any other doll.
Boy:hit with bicycle, or something with wheels.

GYM LEADDER A
November 29th, 2004, 03:57 PM
I would ask my sister do yoy want candy.When they say yes i will say you will get it tomorrow then they be good.By tomorrow they will forget.Or i will blackmail them.

dumbthingy
November 30th, 2004, 08:41 AM
I dunno. My brother isn't annoying. *wins*

If he were though, I guess I'd just ignore him or something.That's harder than you might imagine...

I would just blow some smoke into his face, that's a perfect deterrent :bandit:

jynx
November 30th, 2004, 12:07 PM
Get your parents!

(anonymous: that's even worse)

Ash_luver
November 30th, 2004, 12:15 PM
For me, with my bro and sis, i just lock them out of my room, or yell mom! usually that scares them away ^^ i wouldnt hit them, becuase then i would get in trouble for that, and they wouldnt! so, yup XD

winnie
November 30th, 2004, 12:27 PM
*thinks*...
Depends how annoying really...
me and brother don't really get into fights anymore just small arguments that just go away after a while. But when i was small i just rat him out on my dad, or really when i'm in trouble i blame him as well just to get him back...(i'm evil)...

"As you get older fights get less and less but the arguments are big once they happen."

Miyu-chan
November 30th, 2004, 07:01 PM
I'll hug him. and give him his favorite food to stuff his mouth up. xD

December 1st, 2004, 05:57 PM
Well, I'm really really strong, and my brother's really really light. I duct tape him to a tree in the yard. The neighbors have called the police for a Domestic Disturbance at least 15 times. He yells his head off out there.

.::Suicune::.
December 2nd, 2004, 04:12 AM
Well i'm the youngest of three sisters. But they dont really do anything to me anymore. They never really did. Except for chasing me around when I was about 5 and also starting pillow fights with me. If they did anything worse they'd get in trouble. Especially if they hit me or something. I guess they were actually being smart by not hitting me or taping me to something as people have said.

oni flygon
December 2nd, 2004, 07:38 PM
tell them that if they don't stop, you're going to flush down all of their RuroKen manga down the toilet...

That's just me...XD

Intuition
December 3rd, 2004, 06:34 AM
I would just lock them up in a different room ^^

Kylie-chan
December 9th, 2004, 02:32 PM
My brother - I have one so this is the routine:

~Hit him, kick him, smash him up in a pillow fight, or spin him around by the collar of his shirt if I'm really mad [these are for extreme anger]
~Yell out to my mother to remove him from my room or the computer area
~Blackmail him to shut up
~Mimic everything he says and turn insults back around until he shuts up

ASG
December 10th, 2004, 08:01 PM
i got a little bro and sis so this is what i do
1: tell em to shut up
2: (if they don't) tackle em
3: beat em up till they cry
4: (after they tell) i flick them off and swear real quite

Mr Cat Dog
December 11th, 2004, 03:39 AM
I kick him in the balls. I've done it several times, and it works like a charm... only for about a week though. It's so funny hen my ickle brother gets in the way. He does go a bit off the wall when he eats things with colourants and sweeteners in though. Then you have to go to really drastic measures to calm him down XD

dumbthingy
December 11th, 2004, 07:39 AM
I kick him in the balls. I've done it several times, and it works like a charm... only for about a week though. It's so funny hen my ickle brother gets in the way. He does go a bit off the wall when he eats things with colourants and sweeteners in though. Then you have to go to really drastic measures to calm him down XDHow old is he? Don't you have to think that he will be unable to get children on his own? :confused:

Shana
December 11th, 2004, 09:33 AM
Ignoring them is the best thing. =P

Mr Cat Dog
December 11th, 2004, 09:43 AM
How old is he? Don't you have to think that he will be unable to get children on his own? :confused:
Killing two birds with one stone then XD And he's thirteen. ^_~

Lily
December 11th, 2004, 11:46 AM
I have a 7 year old little brother, and there are MULTIPLE ways...

- The best thing to stop an annoying sibling is to threaten them. Not major, but minor stuff such as the continuous nagigng of, "I'm not going to give you your gameboy unless you stop bothering me" Or "Stop or else I'm going to lock your computer!" Same applies for their toys, manga, etc etc.

- Get them to do things you want to do. For example, your mom asks you to take care of your little brother/sister. It's time to go home from the park when he/she complains and doesn't want to go home. Just simply instead of asking them to go home, say this, "I'm going to go home and eat ice cream...but I'm not going to bring you." They'll follow you either by, "Oh please take me!" or "If you don't take me, I'm going to kick you!" Act all annoyed and take them. =3

- ALWAYS have something to blackmail. If you don't, make one up, such as repeatedly singing, "I know who you like~~~<3" OR "Stop or else I'm going to tell you-know-who about the you-know-what." <- That part often affects bratty kids, not TOO young ones or the kids who know better.

- The easiest way for me is just to simply glare in a pessimistic matter at them, and say slowly "I'm going to eat you alive." <<; Works half the time for me.

...more. XD

*note: not all of these will work for you. Just something out of Lily's boredom and imagination. o.o

Natzap
December 12th, 2004, 05:07 AM
Like Sara(Suicune) said, me and our other sister cant do anything like hit her. But I am the middle child so our older sister can beat up on me too. But shes too nice. Haha yeah we did chase her around, and sometimes still do, but the best solution is to gang up on her with a pillow fight (sorry Sara its just too funny)

NiNGi
December 12th, 2004, 11:15 AM
Easy... Just crush a keyboard on her head!!!! *crushes keyboard on Taki's head* see? problem solved.... she's sooo quiet now xD

December 14th, 2004, 04:26 PM
Go crazy on a stuffed animal with a bat. I prefer cold, hard plastic... Sometimes, though, a pipe works. (I keep one near my bed, just in case)

The Fallen
December 14th, 2004, 05:12 PM
Not sure,probably give em' money or something lol.Not much you can do i guess.

goth_espeon3
December 14th, 2004, 06:02 PM
ummmmmmmm.... if I could do anything........
first I would try talking to them and if all fails...................
get me an alluminum softball bat.

December 15th, 2004, 03:07 PM
The bat is like the god of threats. All hail the bat... With enough power to hit home runs, and a look that makes younger siblings haul @$$.

Cassie-chan
December 16th, 2004, 09:00 PM
What I would do? Ignore my brother.

If that doesn't work, yell at him.

If that doesn't work...hit him just hard enough to make him stop.

If that doesn't work..."I'm gonna tell so-and-so that you like them!" or "If you don't stop bothering me I'll..."

If that doesn't work, tell on him. :P

I feel sorry for some of your sisters/brothers. I know they are annoying but...taping them to trees? 0.0;; Isn't that just...wrong?

December 17th, 2004, 01:59 PM
I would like to tell whoever deducted from my rep this: HE'S MY LITTLE BROTHER!! He does stuff you can't imagine. Take last night, for example. He put a roach in my bed, then while I was sleeping (no roach by then) he came in and beat me with a plastic bat. He's pure evil. He even kills my pets! I have lost gerbils, hamsters, cats, a dog, a mongoose, 2 cobras, and a horse. (when my parents got divorced, my dad gave me his horse. My brother gave it some of his medication.) Right now, I only have a gerbil and a little grass snake that I raise outside.

Breakout
December 17th, 2004, 02:10 PM
How would you stop an annoying Brother?
:badsmile: I would chase him, annoy him back or tickle him, :laugh: he is verry tickleish

Elite Four Lance
December 18th, 2004, 02:54 AM
My sister isnt annoying at all.

Blaziken_Boy
January 2nd, 2005, 12:28 PM
I would Fun Book him with an umbrella.

Fun Book is when you hit someone in the balls.

Lil' Schu
January 2nd, 2005, 03:31 PM
I dun have a brother or sister. So I dun have to worry about it. :P XD

But if I did...blackmail or tackle. Probably the latter. I watch too much football (American kind XD)

~Dragonair~
January 3rd, 2005, 06:02 AM
Hmm.. I and my sister argue a lot about little things that are so dume. If she is annoying I just close my door.

Star6
January 3rd, 2005, 02:18 PM
Ussually I will lift me sister up and hang her from her feet with me holding here and then drop her on thec ocuh or I flick her on the nose like a dog.